Food Distribution Research Society
Journal of Food Distribution Research
November 2016, Volume 47, Issue 3
- 249996 Consumersâ€™ Preferences for Citrus Fiber-Added Ground Beef
by Gedikoglu, Haluk & Gedikoglu, Ayca & Clarke, Andrew D.
- 249997 Perceptions of Corporate Social Responsibility of Prominent Fast Food Establishments by University Students
by Morgan, Carissa J. & Dominick, S.R. & Widmar, Nicole J. Olynk & Yeager, Elizabeth A. & Croney, Candace C.
- 249998 Studentsâ€™ Willingness to Pay for More Local, Organic, Non-GMO and General Food Options
by Bruno, Christopher C. & Campbell, Benjamin L.
- 249999 Market Barriers Faced by Formal and Informal Vendors of African Leafy Vegetables in Western Kenya
by Croft, Marcia M. & Marshall, Maria I. & Hallett, Steven G.
- 250000 Farm Impacts of Farm-to-Grocer Sales: The Case of Hawaiâ€™i
by Gupta, Clare & Jablonski, Becca B.R.
- 250001 Consumer Preferences for Delacata Catfish: A Choice Experiment with Tasting
by Perolia, Daniel R. & Collart, Alba J. & Yehouenou, Lauriane
- 250002 The Marketing of Meat Goats in the US: What, Where, and When?
by Nyaupane, Narayan & Gillespie, Jeffrey & McMillin, Kenneth
- 250003 Consumer Valuation of Organic and Conventional Milk: Does Shelf Life Matter?
by Schroeter, Christiane & Nicholson, Charles F. & Meloy, Margaret G.
- 250004 Front Matter
July 2016, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 240708 Consumer Responses to Multiple and Superfluous Labels in the Case of Eggs
by Heng, Yan & Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Li, Xianghong
- 240765 Making Sense of the Dollars Spent at Farmersâ€™ Markets
by Stobbe, Tracy
- 240766 Does E-Commerce Help Farmersâ€™ Markets? Measuring the Impact of MarketMaker
by Zapata, Samuel D. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Carpio, Carlos E. & Lamie, R. David
- 240767 Caribbean Food Import Demand: An Application of the CBS Differential Demand System
by Walters, Lurleen M. & Jones, Keithly G.
- 240768 Consumer Willingness to Pay for Tennessee Beef
by Dobbs, Leah Moore & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Leffew, Megan Bruch & English, Burton C. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Clark, Christopher D.
- 240769 Health Consciousness and Consumer Preferences for Holiday Turkey Attributes
by Widmar, Nicole J. Olynk & Byrd, Elizabeth S. & Wolf, Christopher A. & Acharya, Lalatendu
- 240770 Purchasing Locally Produced Fresh Vegetables: National Franchise vs. Locally Owned and Operated Restaurants
by Rimal, Arbindra
- 240771 Narrowing the Gap: Preference and Awareness of Florida Strawberries
by Ruth, Taylor K. & Rumble, Joy N. & Settle, Quisto
- 241102 Product Liability Insurance Use Among Tennessee Fruit and Vegetable Farmers
by Edwards, Matthew & Velandia, Margarita & Clark, Christopher D. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Pepper, Wendell H. & Jensen, Kimberly
- 241103 Front Matter
March 2016, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 232281 Cost Estimates and Investment Analysis for Muscadine Grapes Production in Georgia
by Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Awondo, Sebastian N.
- 232283 The Potential Impacts of Green Certification Programs Focused on Food Waste Reduction on the Tourism Industry
by Curtis, Kynda & Slocum, Susan
- 232289 Food Manufacturing Industry in South Carolina: An Analysis of the Size, Structure, and Performance
by Bolotova, Yuliya V.
- 232294 Private Label Products and Consumer Income: Is There a Curvilinear Relationship?
by Jones, Eugene
- 232297 Consumption Frequency and Perceptions of the Healthfulness of Selected Meat Products
by Gager, Janet V. & McLean-Meyinsse, Patricia E. & Atkinson, Cheryl
- 232298 Diversification into Specialty Crops Production as a Regional Economic Development Strategy for Northeast Arkansas: An Economic Impact Analysis
by Armah, Paul & Wimberly, Jim & Phillips, Gregory & Pagan, Anett & McVey, Alan
- 232300 Farm Income and Food Hub Participation: Farmer Attributes, Attitudes and Perceptions
by Rimal, Arbindra & Muzinic, Jennifer & Onyango, Benjamin & Duitsman, Pam
- 232301 Preferences for Meat Labeling in Taiwanese Traditional Markets: What do Consumers Want?
by Yang, Shang-Ho & Monteiro, Diogo Souza & Chan, Mei-Yen & Woods, Timothy A.
- 232302 Economic Importance of Local Food Markets: Evidence from the Literature
by Ekanem, Enefiok & Mafuyai, Mary & Clardy, Arvazena
- 232304 An Analysis of Retail Milk Pricing in the Eastern United States
by Bolotova, Yuliya V. & Novakovic, Andrew M.
- 232307 Opportunities for Local Food Systems Research and Extension in the South- A Land Grant University System Initiative
by Velandia, Margarita & Woods, Tim & Bendfeldt, Eric & Lelekacs, Joanna & Holcomb, Rodney & Palma, Marco & Lamie, Dave & Dunning, Rebecca & Meyer, Lee & Goodwin, H.L. Jr. & Rainey, Ron & Collart, Alba & Fields, Deacue
- 232309 Production, Marketing, and Distribution of Produce to Local Residents
by Tegegne, Fisseha & Henderson, Leslie-Speller & Ekanem, E. & Mafuyai, Mary
- 232311 What is Driving the Demand for Goat Meat in Tennessee?
by Ekanem, E. & Mafuyai, M. & Tegegne, F. & Bhavsar, H.
- 232315 The Environmental and Economic Impact of Withdrawing Antibiotics from US Broiler Production
by Salois, M.J. & Cady, R.A. & Heskett, E.A.
- 232317 Is Being Big Better? Shoppers Compare Food Merchandisers
by Stegelin, Forrest
- 241104 Front Matter
November 2015, Volume 46, Issue 3
- 212987 The Impacts of Foot and Mouth Disease Outbreaks on the Brazilian Meat Market
by Costa, Rafael & Bessler, David & Rosson, C. Parr
- 212988 Competitive Behavior in the U.S. Green Skin Avocado Market
by Evans, Edwardv A. & Ballen, Fredy H.
- 212989 Winery Distribution Choices and the Online Wine Buyer
by Higgins, Lindsey M. & Wolf, Marianne McGarry & Bitter, Rachel & Amspacher, William
- 212990 Identifying Market Preferences for High Selenium Beef
by Wachenheim, Cheryl & Hovde, Scott & Hearne, Robert & Nganje, William
- 212991 An Economic Valuation on the External Cost of Alternative Milk Packaging
by Neill, Clinton L. & Williams, Ryan B.
- 212992 What Factors Do Retailers Value When Purchasing Fruits? Perceptions of Produce Industry Professionals
by Diehl, David C. & Sloan, Nicole L. & Brecht, Jeffrey K. & Mitcham, Elizabeth J.
- 212993 Risk Perception and Trust Interaction in Response to Food Safety Events across Products and the Implications for Agribusiness Firms
by Shepherd, Jonathan D. & Saghaian, Sayed H.
- 212994 Are Grocery Shoppers of Households with Weight-Concerned Members Willing to Pay More for Nutrtional Information on Food?
by Ran, Tao & Yue, Chengyan & Rihn, Alicia
- 212995 Fruit and Vegetable Consumption of College Students: What is the Role of Food Culture?
by Schroeter, Christiane & House, Lisa A.
- 212996 A Multi-Store Auction to Measure Willingness-to-Pay for Organic and Lcoal Blueberries
by Shi, Lijia & Gao, Shifeng & House, Lisa A. & Heng, Yan
- 212997 The Impact of Neighborhood Income on the Cost of Energy-Dense and Nutrient-Dense Foods in Supermarkets
by Gillespie, Jeffrey & Hatzenbuehler, Patrick & O'Neil, Carol & Lin, Bo & Niu, Huizhen
- 212998 Comparing Consumer's WIllingness to Pay for Conventional, Non-Certified Organic and Organic Milk from Small and Large Farms
by Schott, Lenna & Bernard, John
- 212999 Front Matter
July 2015, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 209983 Food Consumption, Attitude, and Behavioral Change Among CSA Members: A Northern Utah Case Study
by Curtis, Kynda R. & Allen, Karin & Ward, Ruby A.
- 209984 CSAs and the Battle for the Local Food Dollar
by Woods, Timothy A. & Tropp, Debra
- 209985 Local Wine Expenditure Determinants in the Northern Appalachian States
by Woods, Timothy A. & Deng, Xueting & Nogueira, Lia & Yang, Shang-Ho
- 209986 Strategic Use of Audience Response Systems for Extension Programming Impact Evaluation
by Morgan, Kimberly L. & Maples, McKenzie
- 209987 Front Matter
- 209988 Editor Introduction
by Kelley, Kathleen & McCluskey, Jill
March 2015, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 198994 Utah Farm-Chef-Fork: Building Sustainabile Local Food Connections
by Brain, Roslynn & Curtis, Kynda & Hall, Kelsey
- 198995 Supply and Demand for Fresh Locally Produced Poultry Products in United Arab Emirates
by Fathelrahman, Eihab & Hussein, Ahmed & Muhammad, Safdar & Sherif, Sherin
- 198996 Feasibility Study for Mixes of Different Sales Options for Rural Local Food Collaborators
by Gatzke, Holly & Cowee, Margaret & Harris, Thomas
- 198997 Self-Reported Consumption of Fast-Food Meals by University Students
by McLean-Meyinsse, Patricia E. & Taylor, Shervia S. & Gager, Janet V.
- 199044 Determinants of Consumer Attitudes and Purchasing Behaviors on Genetically Modified Foods in Taiwan
by Yang, Tongyang & Ames, Glenn C.W. & Berning, Joshua
- 199045 Factors Affecting Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Certififed Organic Food Products in United Arab Emirates
by Muhammad, Safdar & Fathelrahman, Eihab & Ullah, Rafi Ullah Tasbih
- 199046 A New World Industry Inititative in an Old World Market: The Economics of California Olive Oil Quality Standards
by Paggi, Mechel S. & Konduru, Srinivasa & Yamazaki, Fumiko
- 199047 Exploiting Economic Potential for Goat Production: A Case for Missouri and Arkansas
by Onyango, Benjamin & Cole, Kelsey & Walker, Elizabeth & Hoegeman, Catherine & Clifford-Rathert, Charlotte & Ibrahim, Mohammed & Witworth, Whitney
- 199048 Consumer Testing for the Local Food Start-Up
by Durham, Catherine & Colonna, Ann & Long, Deng & Masoni, Sarah
- 199050 Disentangling Teamwork Dynamics: All Work for One or One Teaches All
by Higgins, Lindsey M. & Schroeter, Christiane
- 199051 Brand Affiliation in Promoting Locally Produced Food: A Case of University Promoted Beef
by Rimal, Arbindra & Penton, Micala & Muzinic, Jennifer & Onyango, Benjamin
- 199052 Integration of Local Food Programs in Salt Lake County to Benefit Prisoners, Juvenile Delinquents and Meals on Wheels Clients
by Wagner, Katie M.
- 199053 Overview and Economic Impact of the Mississippi Blueberry Industry
by Collart, Alba J. & Hood, Ken & Barnes, James
- 199055 Front Matter
November 2014, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 190651 Local Food Systems and Interactions with Entrepreneurship - Editor's Introduction
by McFadden, Dawn Thilmany & Marshall, Maria I.
- 190893 Sandhills Farm to Table
by Matson, James & Shaw, Jessica
- 190894 'Better Butter' Opportunities for Local Food and Entrepreneurship
by Jablonski, Becca B.R.
- 190895 Revitalizing Rural Indiana: Lone Pine Farms Moody Meats Inc
by Ellett, Jodee & Einterz, Frances & Wilcox, Michael D. Jr.
- 190896 Limehouse Produce: A Unique Wholesaler of Locally Sourced Produce
by Hughes, David W. & Crissy, Harry & Boys, Kathryn
- 190922 Front Material
- 191004 Two Rivers Winery and Event Center: A Key Driver for the Growing Colorado Wine Industry
by McFadden, Dawn Thilmany
- 191005 Zia Taqueria: Building a Local Supply Chain in Southwestern Colorado
by Sullins, Martha
July 2014, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 186921 Front matter
- 186922 Do Grocery Store Personnel's Perceptions, Attitudes, and Knowledge Determine Availability of Organic Food Products?
by Chang, Yunhee & Adams, Rachel & Carithers, Teresa C. & Ruetzler, Tanya
- 186923 Consumer Confidence in the Food System, Media Coverage and Stock Prices for the Food Industry
by Garcia-Fuentes, Pablo & Ferreira, Gustavo & Harrison, R. Wes & Kinsey, Jean D. & Degeneffe, Dennis
- 186924 Market and Pricing Potential for Extended Season Fresh Produce Sales: An Intermountain West Example
by Curtis, Kynda R. & Yeager, Irvin & Black, Brent & Drost, Daniel & Ward, Ruby
- 186925 Dynamics of Consumer Response to Food Contamination: The 2007 Peanut Butter Recall
by Bakhtavoryan, Rafael & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Salin, Victoria
- 186926 Bad Quality and the Peach Industry: Consumer Reaction to Inferior Produce
by Campbell, Benjamin L. & Mhlanga, Saneliso & Lesschaeve, Isabelle
- 186927 Institutional Demand for Locally-Grown Food in Vermont: Marketing Implications for Producers and Distributors
by Becot, Florence & Conner, David & Nelson, Abbie & Buckwalter, Erin & Erickson, Daniel
- 186928 Analysis of Factors Influencing Agritourism Businesses Perceptions about Expansion
by Jensen, Kimberly L. & Bruch Leffew, Megan & Menard, R. Jamey & English, Burton C.
- 186929 An Empirical Assessment of Consumersâ€™ Preferences for Coffee
by Jones, Eugene
- 186930 Characteristics of New Jersey Agritourism Farms
by Schilling, Brian J. & Sullivan, Kevin P.
- 186931 Variation of Consumer Preferences Between Domestic and Imported Food: The Case of Artisan Cheese
by Gedikoglu, Haluk & Parcell, Joe L.
- 186932 A Case Study of the Symbolic Value of Community Supported Agriculture Membership
by Zepeda, Lydia & Reznickova, Anna "Alice" & Russell, Willow Saranna & Hettenbach, David
- 186933 Assessing the Intensity of Market Competition in the US Papaya Import Market
by Evans, Edward & Ballen, Fredy
March 2014, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 164545 Does Instruction Enhance Students' Knowledge of Nutrition Facts?
by McLean-Meyinsse, Patricia E. & Taylor, Shervia S. & Gager, Janet V.
- 164546 Gabon: A Guide to Improving the Coastal and Inland Fishery Industries
by Barrett, Kenya & Houston, Jack E.
- 164547 Consumer Preferences and Willingness to Pay for Multi-Labeled Produce at Farmers' Markets
by Curtis, Kynda R. & Gumirakiza, J. Dominique & Bosworth, Ryan C.
- 164548 Dairy Product Trade Potentials between Gulf Cooperation Council Countries, European Union Selected Countries and the United States
by Fathelrahman, Eihab & Muhammad, Safdar & Washi, Sidiga & Skaik, Doaa & Sherif, Sherin
- 164549 Global Food Security: Emerging Economies and Diverging Food Markets
by Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & DÃaz Carrasco, Claudia P.
- 164550 The Role of Nutrition and Women's Empowerment in Human Capital Development
by Houston, Jack E. & Huguley, Helena
- 164551 Consumer Preferences for Local Food Products in North Carolina
by Jefferson-Moore, Kenrett Y. & Robbins, Richard D. & Johnson, Daniel & Bradford, Jackie
- 164552 An Analysis of the Economic Impact of Cap-and-Trade Policy on the California Food Processing Industry: A Look at Processed Tomatoes and Dairy Products
by Paggi, Mechel S. & Yamazaki, Fumiko & Konduru, Srinivasa
- 164553 Food Marketing Information Literacy: Pedagogical Approaches and Student Success
by Schroeter, Christiane & Higgins, Lindsey M.
- 164554 The Life Cycle Assessment for a Sustainable Georgia Food Hub
by Stegelin, Forrest
- 164555 Marketing U.S. Lentils in Sri Lanka: A Consumer Preference Analysis
by Govindasamy, Ramu & Arumugam, Surendran & Vellangany, Isaac
- 164556 Consumer Preferences for U.S. Food Products in Ghana
by Ejimakor, Godfrey & Adu-Nyako, Kofi & Okafor, Ralph & Egyir, Irene & Bell, Kamal
- 164557 A Disconnect between Appreciation of the Farmland and Commitment to Pay for Preservation: A Case for the Mid-Atlantic Farm Products and Agritourism
by Onyango, Benjamin & Govindasamy, Ramu
- 164558 Flavor of Georgia: Entrepreneurship and Value Added Products
by Cantrell, Colby & Ames, Glenn C.W. & Wolfe, Kent & Kane, Sharon P.
- 164559 Vendor and Consumer Differences in Perceptions of Food Quality in Ghana
by Ejimakor, Godfrey & Adu-Nyako, Kofi & Okafor, Ralph & Egyir, Irene
- 164560 Willingness to Buy Organically Grown Ethnic Greens and Herbs: An Econometric Analysis
by Govindasamy, Ramu & You, Xinling & Arumugam, Surendran & Vellangany, Isaac
- 164561 Bed and Breakfast: An Analysis of Consumer Preferences for Eco-Agritourism
by Govindasamy, Ramu & Vellangany, Isaac & Arumugam, Surendran
- 164562 Front Material
March 2013, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 158769 Front Materials
- 158770 Goat Meat Consumer Preferences: Implications for Goat Meat Marketing in Metropolitan Nashville, Tennessee Area
by Ekanem, Enefiok & Mafuyai-Ekanem, Mary & Tagegne, Fisseha & Singh, Surendra & Favors, Delicia
- 158772 Examining College Students' Daily Consumption of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
by McLean-Meyinsse, Patricia E. & Harris, Edith G. & Taylor, Shervia S. & Gager, Janet V.
- 158774 How Consumers Respond to Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives: A Cluster Analysis of Dairy Consumers
by McFadden, Dawn Thilmany & Deselnicu, Oana & Costanigro, Marco
- 158776 Picking up Pawpaws: An Evaluation of Consumer Willingness to Sample Unusual Regional Products
by Yang, Shang-Ho & Woods, Timothy
- 158778 Food Insecurity, the National School Lunch Program and Educational Achievement: Evidence from Georgia's Public Schools
by Houston, Jack E. & Marzette, Audrianna A. & Ames, Glenn C.W. & Ames, Allison Jennifer
- 158780 Impacts of Community Supported Agriculture Program Participation on Consumer Food Purchases and Dietary Choice
by Curtis, Kynda & Ward, Ruby & Allen, Karin & Slocum, Susan
- 158782 Supermarket Sales of Crawfish and Competing Crustacean Products
by Hanson, Terrill R. & Nguyen, Giap V.
- 158783 An Assessment of Communication Technology and Social Media Adoption
by Park, John L. & Murch, Matthew P.
- 158784 Price Hikes in US Agricultural Commodity Futures Markets: An Empirical Efficiency Test
by Armah, Paul W. & Shanmugam, Velmurugan P.
- 158785 The Effect of the Eurozone Crisis on U.S. Food Companies
by Epperson, J. E. & Escalante, C. L.
- 158970 The Role of Social Capital in Nascent Agri-Food Industries: A Case Study of Michigan Chestnut Growers, Inc
by Ross, Brent R. & Victor, Nathaniel
- 158971 Prospects of Entry into the Energy Market by Small and Mid-Sized Farmers: Evidence from Tennessee
by Tegegne, Fissesha & Ekanem, Enefiok & Singh, Surendra & Wade, Alvin & Mafuyai-Ekanem, Mary
- 158972 Consumer Choices for Organic and Local Food Products in North Carolina
by Jefferson-Moore, Kenrett Y. & Robbins, Richard D. & Johnson, Daniel
- 158973 The Market Legitimacy of Cool Climate Wineries: Distribution Challenges and Strategies for a Nascent Food Industry
by Ross, R. Brent & Chaddad, Fabio R. & Gomez, Miguel I. & Sprouse, Kathleen
- 158974 Seasonal Price Analysis to Determine Economic Gains Associated with High-Tunnel Season Extension for Mississippi Vegetable Producers
by Hood, K. & Little, Randall D. & Morgan, K. & Coatney, K.
- 158975 Uncovering Success Attributes for the Direct Farmers Markets and Agritourism: Mid-Atlantic Region of the United States
by Onyango, Benjamin & Govindasamy, Ramu
- 158976 Purchasing Locally Grown Ethnic Greens and Herbs to Support
by Govindasamy, Ramu & Vellangany, Isaac
- 158978 Do Wine Bottle Sizes and Shapes and Wine Label Colors and Shapes Matter in Agritourism Wine Prices and Sales?
by Stegelin, Forrest
- 158979 Economic Impact of the U.S. Food Processing Industry
by Myles, Albert E.
- 158980 Outreach Program Update: Evaluation the Educational Effectiveness and Economic Impacts of the TAA for Farmers Program
by Kemper, Nathan & Rainey, Ronald
- 158981 Childhood Food Insecurity: Factors Associated with the National School Lunch Program in the U.S
by Ferrer, Myra Clariss & Ames, Glenn C.W. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Escalante, Cesar & Ramirez, Octavio
- 158982 Improving Consumer Participation in Oklahoma Farmers' Markets
by Crow, Carra & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari
- 158983 Attitudes toward Locally Produced Food Products: Households and Food Retailers
by Rimal, Abrindra & Onyango, Benjamin
- 158985 Organic Vegetable Production in the Southeast
by Robbins, Richard D. & Jefferson-Moore, Kenrett Y.
November 2012, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 158986 Effects of Healthier Choices on Kid's Menu: A Difference-in-Differences Analysis
by Li, Shuo & McCluskey, Jill J. & Mittelhammer, Ron C.
- 158987 A Pilot Study of the Market for Energy Drinks
by Capps, Oral, Jr. & Hanselman, Robin D.
- 158988 Economic Impacts of Increasing the Minimum Size for Idaho Fresh Potatoes
by Goodwin, W. & Guenthner, J. & McIntosh, Christopher R. & Johnson, A. & Watson, P. & Thornton, M.
- 158989 Greenhouse Gas Emissions Labeling for Produce: The Case of Biotech and Conventional Sweet Corn
by Nalley, Lanier & Popp, Michael & Niederman, Z. & Thompson, Jada
- 158991 Increased Purchases of Locally Grown Ethnic Greens and Herbs due to Concerns about Food Miles
by Govindasamy, Ramu & Puduri, Venkata & Kelley, Kathleen & Simon, James E.
- 158992 Assessing the Status of Farmers Markets in the Black Belt Counties of Alabama
by Baharanyi, Ntam & Boateng, Miriam Anima & Tackie, Nii O. & Zabawa, Robert
- 162157 Front Matter
July 2012, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 145325 Front Matter
- 145326 Logistics Analysis of the Pathogen Control Provisions of the Almond Marketing Order
by Salin, Victoria
- 145327 Environmental Regulation and Regional Economy: Economic Impacts of the Elimination of Azinphos-methyl on the Apple Industry and Washington State
by Cassey, Andrew J. & Galinato, Suzette P. & Taylor, Justin L.
- 145328 Factors Affecting Producer Awareness of State Programs Promoting Locally Grown Foods: The Case of Fruit and Vegetable Growers in Tennessee
by Velandia, Margarita M. & Davis, James A. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Clark, Christopher D. & Wilcox, Michael D., Jr & Wszelaki, Annette & Jensen, Kimberly L.
- 145329 Estimating the Optimal Premium Rates for Credential Food Attributes: A Case Study in the Northeast United States
by Li, Minghao & Wang, Qingbin & Kolodinsky, Jane M.
- 145330 Mexican Meat Demand at the Table Cut Level: Estimating a Censored Demand System in a Complex Survey
by Lopez, Jose Antonio & Malaga, Jaime E. & Chidmi, Benaissa & Belasco, Eric J. & Surles, James
- 145331 Understanding Markets for Grass-Fed Beef: Taste, Price, and Purchase Preferences
by Gwin, Lauren & Durham, Catherine A. & Miller, Jason D. & Colonna, Ann
- 145332 Local Food in Maryland Schools: A Real Possibility or a Wishful Dream?
by Dimitri, Carolyn & Hanson, James C. & Oberholtzer, Lydia
March 2012, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 139432 A Comparative Analysis of Alabama Restaurants: Local vs Non-local Food Purchase
by Reynolds-Allie, Kenesha & Fields, Deacue
- 139433 GAPs Compliance Costs for North Carolina Fresh Produce Producers
by Baros, Jonathan R. & Brown, Blake A.
- 139434 The Bacteria Content of Bagged, Pre-Washed Greens as Related to the Best if Used by Date
by Chen, Fur-Chi & Godwin, Sandria L.
- 139438 Potential Benefits of Extended Season Sales through Direct Markets
by Curtis, Kynda R. & Yeager, Irvin & Black, Brent & Drost, Dan
- 139440 Assessing Food Safety Training Needs: Findings from TN Focus Groups
by Ekanem, Enefiok P. & Mafuyai-Ekanem, Mary & Tegegne, Fisseha & Adamu, Usman
- 139442 Food Quality Certification: Is the Label Rouge Program Applicable to the U.S.?
by Ferrer, Myra Clarisse R. & Ames, Glenn C.W.
- 139443 Front Materials
- 139444 Microbiological Quality of Packaged Lunchmeat as Related to the Sell-by-date
by Godwin, Sandria L. & Chen, Fur-Chi
- 139445 Consumer Response to Food Contamination and Recalls: Findings from a National Survey
by Godwin, Sandria L. & Coppings, Richard C. & Kosa, Katherine M. & Cates, Sheryl C.
- 139446 Influence of Consumer Demographics on the Demand for Locally Grown Ethnic Greens and Herbs Because of Food Miles Concerns: A Logit Model Analysis
by Govindasamy, Ramu & Purduri, Venkata & Kelley, Kathleen & Simon, James E.
- 139447 What is the New Version of Scale Efficient: A Values-Based Supply Chain Approach
by Gunter, Allison & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Sullins, Martha
- 139449 Assessment, Development and Implementation of Training Materials for Food Defense/Safety, Biosecurity, and Traceability within the Catfish Industry
by Hood, Anna F. & Williams, J. Byron & Crist, Courtney
- 139450 Social Media Opportunities for Value-Added Businesses
by Kelley, Kathleen & Hyde, Jeffrey
- 139451 U.S. Consumer Demand for Organic Fluid Milk by Fat Content
by Li, Xianghong & Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Xia, Tian
- 139452 Modeling Household Preferences for Cereals and Meats in Mexico
by Mejia, Maria & Peel, Derrell S.
- 139453 Market Potential for Local Organic Produce in the South Atlantic Sub-Region
by Jefferson-Moore, Kenrett Y. & Robbins, Richard D. & Smallwood, Arneisha
- 139454 Lessons Learned in Recruiting Minorities into Food and Agribusiness Industries
by Jefferson-Moore, Kenrett Y. & Salifou-Labo, Sawde & Mitchell, Autumn W. & Bowser, Jazmine S.
- 139455 Predicting Consumer Participation in a Hayride Event of Agri-tourism Activity: A Logit Model Approach
by Purduri, Venkata & Govindasamy, Ramu & Kelley, Kathleen & Bernard, John C.
- 139456 Providing the Local Story of Produce to Consumers at Institutions in Vermont: Implications for Supply Chain Members
by Sevoian, Noelle & Connor, David
- 139457 The Food Processing Industry in India: Challenges and Opportunities
by Singh, Surendra P. & Tegegne, Fisseha & Ekanem, Enefiok P.
- 139458 Using The Economistâ€™s Big Mac Index for Instruction
by Stegelin, Forrest E.
- 139459 Pigeonpea as a Niche Crop for Small Farmers
by Tegegne, Fisseha & Singh, Surendra P. & Duseja, Desh & Ekanem, Enefiok P. & Bullock, Fitzroy (Roy)
- 139460 Marketing Channels Used by Small Tennessee Farmers
by Tegegne, Fisseha & Pasirayi, Simbarashe & Singh, Surendra P. & Ekanem, Enefiok P.
- 139461 A Case Study Examination of Social Norms Marketing Campaign to Improve Responsible Drinking
by Wolf, Marianne McGarry & Dana, Allison & Wolf, Mitchell J. & Petrela, Eivis Qenani
- 139462 A Comparison of Attitudes Toward Food and Biotechnology in the U.S., Japan, and Italy
by Wolf, Marianne McGarry & Bertolini, Paola & Shikama, Izumi & Berger, Alain
- 139464 Oilseed Trade Flows: A Gravity Model Approach to Transportation Impacts
by Xia, Ying & Houston, Jack E. & Escalante, Cesar L. & Epperson, James E.
November 2011, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 139424 Examining the Effectiveness of Nutrition Information in a Simulated Shopping Environment
by Berning, Joshua P. & Sprott, David E.
- 139425 Front Materials
- 139426 Determinants of Meat Purchasing Behavior by Ethnic Groups
by Garcia-Jimenez, Carlos I. & Mishra, Ashok K.
- 139427 The Cost of Dietary Variety: A Case of Fruit and Vegetables
by Hatzenbuehler, Patrick L. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & O'Neil, Carol E.
- 139428 Hedonic Analysis of Retail Egg Prices Using Store Scanner Data: An Application to the Korean Egg Market
by Kim, Changhee & Chung, Chanjin
- 139429 A Spatial Analysis of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program in the Appalachian Region
by Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Pradhan, Archana & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G.
- 139430 Self Efficacy as a Mediator of the Relationship between Dietary Knowledge and Behavior
by Rimal, Arbindra & Moon, Wanki & Balasubramanian, Siva K. & Miljkovic, Dragan
- 139431 Impacts of School District Characteristics on Farm-to-School Program Participation: The Case for Oklahoma
by Vo, Anh & Holcomb, Rodney B.
July 2011, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 139406 Political Economy of Medical Food Reimbursement
by Adelaja, Adesoji O. & Patel, Amish & Hailu, Yohannes G.
- 139407 Back Materials
- 139409 Effects of Elicitation Method on Willingness-to-Pay: Evidence from the Field
by Carlberg, Jared G. & Froehlich, Eve J.
- 139411 Front Material
- 139414 Market Quality of Pacific Northwest Pears
by Gallardo, Rosa Karina & Kupferman, Eugene M. & Beaudry, Randolph M. & Blankenship, Sylvia M. & Mitcham, Elizabeth J. & Watkins, Christopher B.
- 139417 Consumer Perceptions of Environmentally Friendly Products in New Foundland and Labrador
by Haghiri, Morteza
- 139418 Brand Premiums in the U.S. Beef Industry
by Martinez, Stephen W.
- 139420 Factors Influencing Producersâ€™ Marketing Decisions in the Louisiana Crawfish Industry
by Nyaupane, Narayan P. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M.
- 139421 Repeat Buying Behavior for Ornamental Plants: A Consumer Profile
by Palma, Marco A. & Hall, Charles R. & Collart, Alba J.
- 139423 Does the WTO Increase Trade? The Case of U.S. Cocoa Imports from WTO-Member Producing Countries
by Yeboah, Osei-Agyeman & Shaik, Saleem & Wozniak, Shawn J. & Allen, Albert J.
March 2011, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 139070 How Have Agribusiness Firms Fared Transitioning from a Planned Economy to a Market-Based Economy in Bulgaria? A Case Study Analysis
by Allen, Albert J. & Forrest, Charlie S. & Murray, Steven W.
- 139071 Wine Price Markup in California Restaurants
by Amspacher, William
- 139072 The Economic Impact of Ethanol Production on Arkansas Corn-Based Livestock Feed Prices
by Armah, Paul W.
- 139073 The Role of Sensory Attributes in Marketing Organic Food: Findings from a Qualitative Study of Italian Consumers
by Asioli, Daniele & Canavari, Maurizio & Castellini, Alessandra & de Magistris, Tiziana & Gottardi, Fernando & Lombardi, Pamela & Pignatti, Erika & Spadoni, Roberta
- 139272 Back Material
- 139273 Farm-Direct Food Sales in the Northeast Region: A County-Level Analysis
by Cheng, Mei-luan & Bills, Nelson L. & Uva, Wen-fei L.
- 139276 Are All Direct Market Consumers Created Equal?
by Curtis, Kynda R.
- 139278 Industry and Firm Strategies for Good Agricultural Practices and Good Handling Practices
by Durham, Catherine A. & Miller, Jason D. & Mannenbach, Heidi & Anderson, Kristyn & Eng, Lindsay
- 139279 The Food-Fuel Tradeoff: An Economic Analysis
by Ejimakor, Godfrey & Quaicoe, Obed