Cost Estimates and Investment Analysis for Muscadine Grapes Production in Georgia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fonsah, Esendugue & Hudgins, Joel, 2007. "Financial and Economic Analysis of Producing Commercial Tomatoes for Fresh Market in the Georgia," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, vol. 2007, pages 1-8.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ferrer, Myra Clarisse R. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Escalante, Cesar L., 2011. "Risk-Efficient Fumigant-Mulching System Alternatives for Bell Pepper Production," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, vol. 2011, pages 1-12, June.
- Saurav Raj Kunwar & Sujata Bogati & Esendugue Greg Fonsah & Lal Prasad Amgain, 2019. "Economic Assessment of Adopting Nutrient Expert® Wheat Model Vs Conventional Wheat Fertilizer Application Management in Morang, Nepal," Journal of Agricultural Studies, Macrothink Institute, vol. 7(3), pages 38-48, September.
- Sam Kaninda Tshikala & Esendugue Greg Fonsah & George Boyhan & Elizabeth Little & Julia Gaskin, 2020. "Economic Analysis of Crop Rotation Systems for High Value Cool-Season Vegetables in the Southern Region, USA," Agricultural Research & Technology: Open Access Journal, Juniper Publishers Inc., vol. 25(2), pages 87-93, October.
- Ahmadiani, Mona & Li, Chun & Liu, Yaqin & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Bliss, Christine & Brodbeck, Brent & Andersen, Peter, 2016. "Profitability of Organic Vegetable Production via Sod Based Rotation and Conventional Versus Strip Tillage in the Southern Coastal Plain," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 5(4).
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis; Public Economics;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:232281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.