Risk-Efficient Fumigant-Mulching System Alternatives for Bell Pepper Production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Choi, E. Kwan & Feinerman, Eli, 1993.
"Risk And Probability Premiums For Cara Utility Functions,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(1), pages 1-8, July.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Choi, E. Kwan & Feinerman, Eli, 1993. "Risk and Probability Premiums for Cara Utility Function," Staff General Research Papers Archive 596, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Choi, E. Kwan & Feinerman, Eli, 1993. "Risk and Probability Premiums for CARA Utility Functions," ISU General Staff Papers 199307010700001539, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fonsah, Esendugue & Hudgins, Joel, 2007. "Financial and Economic Analysis of Producing Commercial Tomatoes for Fresh Market in the Georgia," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, vol. 2007, pages 1-8.
- Carl H. Nelson, 2004. "Toward exploring the location-scale condition: a constant relative risk aversion location-scale objective function," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 31(3), pages 273-287, September.
- Hadar, Josef & Russell, William R, 1969. "Rules for Ordering Uncertain Prospects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 25-34, March.
- Ferrer, Myra Clarisse R. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Escalante, Cesar L. & Culpepper, Stanley, 2010. "Profitability Efficiency Analysis of Methyl Bromide Fumigants and Mulch Systems Alternatives for Pepper Production in Georgia," 2010 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2010, Orlando, Florida 56519, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Byrd, Mark M. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Escalante, Cesar L. & Wetzstein, Michael E., 2006. "The Impact on Farm Profitability and Yield Efficiency of Bell Pepper Production of the Methyl Bromide Phase-Out Program in Georgia," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 37(1), pages 1-3, March.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jasfmr:118963. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asfmrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.