Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
2018, Volume 207, Issue C
- 1-14 Interactive effects of plastic film mulching with supplemental irrigation on winter wheat photosynthesis, chlorophyll fluorescence and yield under simulated precipitation conditions
by Ali, Shahzad & Xu, Yueyue & Jia, Qianmin & Ma, Xiangcheng & Ahmad, Irshad & Adnan, Muhammad & Gerard, Rushingabigwi & Ren, Xiaolong & Zhang, Peng & Cai, Tie & Zhang, Jiahua & Jia, Zhikuan
- 15-25 Scoping of promising land management and water use practices in the dry areas of Uzbekistan
by Mirshadiev, Mirzokhid & Fleskens, Luuk & van Dam, Jos & Pulatov, Alim
- 26-36 A positive response of rice rhizosphere to alternate moderate wetting and drying irrigation at grain filling stage
by Li, Zhou & Li, Zhong & Letuma, Puleng & Zhao, Hong & Zhang, Zhixing & Lin, Weiwei & Chen, Hongfei & Lin, Wenxiong
- 37-43 The effects of urine and urine-separated plant nutrient sources on growth and dry matter production of perennial ryegrass (Lolium perenne. L)
by Mchunu, Ntobeko & Odindo, Alfred & Muchaonyerwa, Pardon
- 44-52 Estimating cotton water consumption using a time series of Sentinel-2 imagery
by Rozenstein, Offer & Haymann, Nitai & Kaplan, Gregoriy & Tanny, Josef
- 53-58 Physiological improvements of young olive tree (Olea europaea L. cv. Chetoui) under short term irrigation with treated wastewater
by Ben Hassena, Ameni & Zouari, Mohamed & Trabelsi, Lina & Khabou, Wahid & Zouari, Nacim
- 59-66 Maize–fababean rotation under double ridge and furrows with plastic mulching alleviates soil water depletion
by Wang, Hongli & Zhang, Xucheng & Yu, Xianfen & Hou, Huizhi & Fang, Yanjie & Ma, Yifan
- 67-79 Effects of soil and water conservation techniques on crop yield, runoff and soil loss in Sub-Saharan Africa: A review
by Wolka, Kebede & Mulder, Jan & Biazin, Birhanu
- 80-90 Efficiency of water use and its implications for a water-food nexus in the Aral Sea Basin
by Lee, Seung Oh & Jung, Younghun
2018, Volume 206, Issue C
- 1-10 Water productivity, growth, and physiological assessment of deficit irrigated cotton on hyperarid desert-oases in northwest China
by Shareef, Muhammad & Gui, Dongwei & Zeng, Fanjiang & Waqas, Muhammad & Zhang, Bo & Iqbal, Hassan
- 11-19 Controlling the process of denitrification in flooded rice soils by using microbial fuel cell applications
by Ranatunga, Tharangika & Hiramatsu, Ken & Onishi, Takeo
- 20-30 Drought response in field grown potatoes and the interactions between canopy growth and yield
by Aliche, Ernest B. & Oortwijn, Marian & Theeuwen, Tom P.J.M. & Bachem, Christian W.B. & Visser, Richard G.F. & van der Linden, C. Gerard
- 31-41 Yield of and nutrient-water use by maize exposed to moisture stress and K fertilizers in an inceptisol of West Bengal, India
by Bhattacharyya, Kallol & Das, Tanmay & Ray, Krishnendu & Dutta, Sudarshan & Majumdar, Kaushik & Pari, Arnab & Banerjee, Hirak
- 42-47 Absorption of carbamazepine and diclofenac in hydroponically cultivated lettuces and human health risk assessment
by González García, Mariano & Fernández-López, Carmen & Pedrero-Salcedo, Francisco & Alarcón, Juan Jose
- 48-55 Producing lettuce in soil-based or in soilless outdoor systems. Which is more economically profitable?
by Maestre-Valero, J.F. & Martin-Gorriz, B. & Soto-García, M. & Martinez-Mate, M.A. & Martinez-Alvarez, V.
- 56-66 Modeled climate change impacts on subirrigated maize relative yield in northwest Ohio
by Gunn, Kpoti M. & Baule, William J. & Frankenberger, Jane R. & Gamble, Debra L. & Allred, Barry J. & Andresen, Jeff A. & Brown, Larry C.
- 67-77 Rice root growth, photosynthesis, yield and water productivity improvements through modifying cultivation practices and water management
by Thakur, Amod K. & Mandal, Krishna G. & Mohanty, Rajeeb K. & Ambast, Sunil K.
- 78-85 Estimating irrigation duration for high performance furrow irrigation on cracking clay soils
by Smith, R.J. & Uddin, M.J. & Gillies, M.H.
- 86-94 Study of vertical water flows contribution to the crop water consumption in suka kollus using a mixed drainage system
by Serrano-Coronel, Genaro & Chipana-Rivera, René & Moreno-Pérez, María Fátima & Roldán-Cañas, José
- 95-101 Straw mulching increases precipitation storage rather than water use efficiency and dryland winter wheat yield
by Wang, Jun & Ghimire, Rajan & Fu, Xin & Sainju, Upendra M. & Liu, Wenzhao
- 102-112 Environmental and economic benefits of micro–field rain–harvesting farming system at maize (Zea mays L.) field scale in semiarid east African Plateau
by Mo, Fei & Wang, Jian-Yong & Ren, Hong-Xu & Sun, Guo-Jun & Kavagi, Levis & Zhou, Hong & Nguluu, Simon N. & Gicheru, Patrick & Cheruiyot, Kiprotich W. & Xiong, You-Cai
- 113-123 The determinants of collective action in irrigation management systems: Evidence from rural communities in Japan
by Takayama, Taisuke & Matsuda, Hirotaka & Nakatani, Tomoaki
- 124-134 Reusing oil and gas produced water for irrigation of food crops in drylands
by Echchelh, Alban & Hess, Tim & Sakrabani, Ruben
- 135-146 Degree of phosphate saturation in highly weathered tropical soils
by de Campos, Murilo & Antonangelo, João Arthur & van der Zee, Sjoerd E.A.T.M. & Alleoni, Luís Reynaldo Ferracciú
- 147-157 Salinization pattern and its spatial distribution in the irrigated agriculture of Northern Ethiopia: An integrated approach of quantitative and spatial analysis
by Gebremeskel, Gebremedhin & Gebremicael, T.G. & Kifle, Mulubrehan & Meresa, Esayas & Gebremedhin, Teferi & Girmay, Abbadi
- 158-164 Effect of methods of irrigation and sulphur nutrition on seed yield, economic and bio-physical water productivity of two sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) hybrids
by Sahoo, Priyanka & Brar, A.S. & Sharma, Sanjula
- 165-175 Yield and quality response of surface and subsurface drip-irrigated eggplant and comparison of net returns
by Çolak, Yeşim Bozkurt & Yazar, Attila & Gönen, Engin & Eroğlu, E. Çağlar
- 176-186 Performance assessment of smallholder irrigation based on an energy-water-yield nexus approach
by Mateos, Luciano & dos Santos Almeida, Alexsandro Claudio & Frizzone, José Antônio & Lima, Sílvio Carlos Ribeiro Vieira
- 187-199 Stakeholders’ assessment of dike-protected and flood-based alternatives from a sustainable livelihood perspective in An Giang Province, Mekong Delta, Vietnam
by Tran, Dung Duc & van Halsema, Gerardo & Hellegers, Petra J.G.J. & Ludwig, Fulco & Seijger, Chris
- 200-208 Evaluation of changing surface water abstraction reliability for supplemental irrigation under climate change
by Rio, M. & Rey, D. & Prudhomme, C. & Holman, I.P.
- 209-216 Assessment of yield and water productivity of clementine trees under surface and subsurface drip irrigation
by Martínez-Gimeno, M.A. & Bonet, L. & Provenzano, G. & Badal, E. & Intrigliolo, D.S. & Ballester, C.
- 217-228 Evaluating evapotranspiration estimation methods in APEX model for dryland cropping systems in a semi-arid region
by Tadesse, Haile K. & Moriasi, Daniel N. & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Marek, Gary & Steiner, Jean L. & Brauer, David & Talebizadeh, Mansour & Nelson, Amanda & Starks, Patrick
- 229-240 Prediction of applied irrigation depths at farm level using artificial intelligence techniques
by González Perea, R. & Camacho Poyato, E. & Montesinos, P. & Rodríguez Díaz, J.A.
- 241-251 Effect of zeolite application on phenology, grain yield and grain quality in rice under water stress
by Zheng, Junlin & Chen, Taotao & Wu, Qi & Yu, Jianming & Chen, Wei & Chen, Yinglong & Siddique, Kadambot H.M. & Meng, Weizhong & Chi, Daocai & Xia, Guimin
- 252-264 New methods for the calculation of the probability of operation of each outlet in on- demand irrigation networks
by Lotidi, P.A. & Mavropoulos, T.I.
2018, Volume 205, Issue C
- 1-8 Postharvest regulated deficit irrigation in early- and intermediate-maturing loquat trees
by Ballester, Carlos & Buesa, Ignacio & Soler, Esteban & Besada, Cristina & Salvador, Alejandra & Bonet, Luis & Intrigliolo, Diego S.
- 9-20 No post-drought compensatory growth of corns with root cutting based on cytokinin induced by roots
by Wang, Xiao-Ling & Qin, Rong-Rong & Sun, Run-Hong & Wang, Jing-Jing & Hou, Xiao-Gai & Qi, Lin & Shi, Jiang & Li, Xue-Lin & Zhang, You-Fu & Dong, Pu-Hui & Zhang, Li-Xia & Qin, De-Hua
- 21-29 Validating laboratory assessment of threshold electrolyte concentration for fields irrigated with marginal quality saline-sodic water
by Dang, A. & Bennett, J. McL. & Marchuk, A. & Marchuk, S. & Biggs, A.J.W. & Raine, S.R.
- 30-37 Reducing drainage water phosphorus concentration with rice cultivation under different water management regimes
by Tootoonchi, Mohsen & Bhadha, Jehangir H. & Lang, Timothy A. & McCray, J. Mabry & Clark, Mark W. & Daroub, Samira H.
- 38-49 Improvement of the irrigation performance in Water Users Associations integrating data envelopment analysis and multi-regression models
by Zema, Demetrio Antonio & Nicotra, Angelo & Mateos, Luciano & Zimbone, Santo Marcello
- 50-62 Assessing lifestyle, productive and environmental consequences of tailwater reuse in the Shepparton Irrigation Region, Australia
by Finger, L. & Thayalakumaran, T. & Longley, S. & Kaine, G.
- 63-71 Impacts of climate change on soybean production under different treatments of field experiments considering the uncertainty of general circulation models
by Ahmadzadeh Araji, Hamidreza & Wayayok, Aimrun & Massah Bavani, Alireza & Amiri, Ebrahim & Abdullah, Ahmad Fikri & Daneshian, Jahanfar & Teh, C.B.S.
- 72-80 Field measurements of bare soil evaporation and crop transpiration, and transpiration efficiency, for rainfed grain crops in Australia – A review
by Unkovich, Murray & Baldock, Jeff & Farquharson, Ryan
- 81-89 The influence of irrigation frequency on the occurrence of rust disease (Melampsora apocyni) and determination of the optimum irrigation regime in organic Apocynum venetum production
by Gao, Peng & Duan, Ting-Yu & Nan, Zhi-Biao & Christensen, Michael J. & Liu, Qi-Tang & Meng, Fan-Jie & Huang, Jing-Feng
- 90-99 Effects of film mulching on evapotranspiration, yield and water use efficiency of a maize field with drip irrigation in Northeastern China
by Zhang, Yanqun & Wang, Jiandong & Gong, Shihong & Xu, Di & Sui, Juan & Wu, Zhongdong & Mo, Yan
2018, Volume 204, Issue C
- 1-10 Water use efficiency of three mycorrhizal Lamiaceae species (Lavandula officinalis, Rosmarinus officinalis and Thymus vulgaris)
by Pirzad, Alireza & Mohammadzadeh, Sevil
- 11-16 Soil water management practices (terraces) helped to mitigate the 2015 drought in Ethiopia
by Kosmowski, Frédéric
- 17-27 Hydro-power energy recovery in pressurized irrigation networks: A case study of an Irrigation District in the South of Spain
by García Morillo, J. & McNabola, A. & Camacho, E. & Montesinos, P. & Rodríguez Díaz, J.A.
- 28-37 Soil moisture tension as an alternative for improving sustainable use of irrigation water for habanero chilies (Capsicum chinense Jacq.)
by Gutiérrez-Gómez, Celia & Carrillo-Avila, Eugenio & Landeros-Sánchez, Cesáreo & Coh-Méndez, Domingo & Monsalvo-Espinosa, Avelardo & Arreola-Enríquez, Jesús & Pimentel-López, José
- 38-46 Evaluation of AnnAGNPS for simulating the inundation of drained and farmed potholes in the Prairie Pothole Region of Iowa
by Upadhyay, P. & Pruski, L.O.S. & Kaleita, A.L. & Soupir, M.L.
- 47-59 Responses of gross primary production of grasslands and croplands under drought, pluvial, and irrigation conditions during 2010–2016, Oklahoma, USA
by Doughty, Russell & Xiao, Xiangming & Wu, Xiaocui & Zhang, Yao & Bajgain, Rajen & Zhou, Yuting & Qin, Yuanwei & Zou, Zhenhua & McCarthy, Heather & Friedman, Jack & Wagle, Pradeep & Basara, Jeff & Steiner, Jean
- 60-68 Stakeholders’ attitude towards the reuse of treated wastewater for irrigation in Mediterranean agriculture
by Saliba, R. & Callieris, R. & D’Agostino, D. & Roma, R. & Scardigno, A.
- 69-80 Irrigated agriculture and future climate change effects on groundwater recharge, northern High Plains aquifer, USA
by Lauffenburger, Zachary H. & Gurdak, Jason J. & Hobza, Chris & Woodward, Duane & Wolf, Cassandra
- 81-90 Multiple uses of small reservoirs in crop-livestock agro-ecosystems of Volta basin: Implications for livestock management
by Ayantunde, Augustine A. & Cofie, Olufunke. & Barron, Jennie
- 91-99 Effect of irrigation with microcystins-contaminated water on growth and fruit quality of Cucumis sativus L. and the health risk
by Zhu, Jiuzheng & Ren, Xiaoqian & Liu, Hongyue & Liang, Chanjuan
- 100-106 Effect of a regulated deficit irrigation strategy in a hedgerow ‘Arbequina’ olive orchard on the mesocarp fatty acid composition and desaturase gene expression with respect to olive oil quality
by Hernández, M. Luisa & Velázquez-Palmero, David & Sicardo, M. Dolores & Fernández, José E. & Diaz-Espejo, Antonio & Martínez-Rivas, José M.
- 107-117 Application of an energy balance method for estimating evapotranspiration in cropping systems
by Anapalli, Saseendran S. & Green, Timothy R. & Reddy, Krishna N. & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Sui, Ruixiu & Fisher, Daniel K. & Moorhead, Jerry E. & Marek, Gary W.
- 118-125 Lateral hydraulic performance of subsurface drip irrigation based on spatial variability of soil: experiment
by Ren, ChangJiang & Zhao, Yong & Dan, Bai & Wang, Jianhua & Gong, JiaGuo & He, GuoHua
- 126-137 Treated wastewater irrigation: Soil variables and grapefruit tree performance
by Paudel, Indira & Bar-Tal, Asher & Levy, Guy J. & Rotbart, Nativ & Ephrath, Jhonathan E. & Cohen, Shabtai
- 138-148 The ridge furrow cropping technique indirectly improves seed filling endogenous hormonal changes and winter wheat production under simulated rainfall conditions
by Ali, Shahzad & Xu, Yueyue & Ahmad, Irshad & Jia, Qianmin & Fangyuan, Huang & Daur, Ihsanullah & Wei, Ting & Cai, Tie & Ren, Xiaolong & Zhang, Peng & Jia, Zhikuan
- 149-161 Organosilicone surfactants as innovative irrigation adjuvants: Can they improve water use efficiency and nutrient uptake in crop production?
by Baratella, Valentina & Trinchera, Alessandra
- 162-179 The PILOTE-N model for improving water and nitrogen management practices: Application in a Mediterranean context
by Mailhol, J.-C. & Albasha, R. & Cheviron, B. & Lopez, J.-M. & Ruelle, P. & Dejean, C.
- 180-191 Soybean crop-water production functions in a humid region across years and soils determined with APEX model
by Zhang, Bangbang & Feng, Gary & Ahuja, Lajpat R. & Kong, Xiangbin & Ouyang, Ying & Adeli, Ardeshir & Jenkins, Johnie N.
- 192-197 Eco-compensation standards for agricultural water conservation: A case study of the paddy land-to-dry land program in China
by Liu, Moucheng & Yang, Lun & Min, Qingwen & Bai, Yangying
- 198-211 Interactive effects of planting models with limited irrigation on soil water, temperature, respiration and winter wheat production under simulated rainfall conditions
by Ali, Shahzad & Xu, Yueyue & Jia, Qianmin & Ahmad, Irshad & Ma, Xiangcheng & Yan, Zhang & Cai, Tie & Ren, Xiaolong & Zhang, Peng & Jia, Zhikuan
- 212-221 Simulating crop yield, surface runoff, tile drainage and phosphorus loss in a clay loam soil of the Lake Erie region using EPIC
by Wang, Zhaozhi & Zhang, T.Q. & Tan, C.S. & Taylor, R.A.J. & Wang, X. & Qi, Z.M. & Welacky, T.
- 222-233 Plant temperature-based indices using infrared thermography for detecting water status in sesame under greenhouse conditions
by Khorsandi, Azar & Hemmat, Abbas & Mireei, Seyed Ahmad & Amirfattahi, Rasoul & Ehsanzadeh, Parviz
- 234-246 Operational performance improvements in irrigation canals to overcome groundwater overexploitation
by Hashemy Shahdany, S. Mehdy & Firoozfar, Alireza & Maestre, J.M. & Mallakpour, Iman & Taghvaeian, Saleh & Karimi, Poolad
- 247-261 Evaluation of olive response and adaptation strategies to climate change under semi-arid conditions
by Lorite, I.J. & Gabaldón-Leal, C. & Ruiz-Ramos, M. & Belaj, A. & de la Rosa, R. & León, L. & Santos, C.
- 262-270 Conjunctive use of saline and fresh water increases the productivity of maize in saline coastal region of Bangladesh
by Murad, Khandakar Faisal Ibn & Hossain, Akbar & Fakir, Oli Ahmed & Biswas, Sujit Kumar & Sarker, Khokan Kumer & Rannu, Rahena Parvin & Timsina, Jagadish
- 271-280 Making sense of cosmic-ray soil moisture measurements and eddy covariance data with regard to crop water use and field water balance
by Wang, Enli & Smith, Chris J. & Macdonald, Ben C.T. & Hunt, James R. & Xing, Hongtao & Denmead, O.T. & Zeglin, Steve & Zhao, Zhigan & Isaac, Peter
- 281-291 Effect of ridge-covering mulching materials on hormonal changes, antioxidative enzyme activities and production of maize in semi-arid regions of China
by Chen, Keyuan & Ali, Shahzad & Chen, Yanyun & Manzoor, & Sohail, Amir & Jan, Amanullah & Inamullah, & Fahad, Shah
- 292-300 Impacts of regulated deficit irrigation on yield, quality and water use efficiency of Arabica coffee under different shading levels in dry and hot regions of southwest China
by Liu, Xiaogang & Qi, Yuntao & Li, Fusheng & Yang, Qiliang & Yu, Liming
- 301-313 Assessing zebra mussel colonization of collective pressurized irrigation networks through pressure measurements and simulations
by Morales-Hernández, Mario & Playán, Enrique & Gimeno, Yolanda & Serreta, Alfredo & Zapata, Nery
2018, Volume 203, Issue C
- 1-8 Investigating “net” provenance, N source, transformation and fate within hydrologically isolated grassland plots
by Clagnan, E. & Thornton, S.F. & Rolfe, S.A. & Wells, N.S. & Knoeller, K. & Fenton, O.
- 9-19 Agro-physiological and growth response to reduced water supply of somatic hybrid potato plants (Solanum tuberosum L.) cultivated under greenhouse conditions
by Kammoun, Mariem & Bouallous, Ons & Ksouri, Mohamed Fakhri & Gargouri-Bouzid, Radhia & Nouri-Ellouz, Oumèma
- 20-29 Sensor-based irrigation management of soilless basil using a new smart irrigation system: Effects of set-point on plant physiological responses and crop performance
by Montesano, Francesco Fabiano & van Iersel, Marc W. & Boari, Francesca & Cantore, Vito & D’Amato, Giulio & Parente, Angelo
- 30-36 Relating plant and soil water content to encourage smart watering in chestnut trees
by Mota, Margarida & Marques, Tiago & Pinto, Teresa & Raimundo, Fernando & Borges, António & Caço, João & Gomes-Laranjo, José
- 37-52 Long-term groundwater dynamics affected by intense agricultural activities in oasis areas of arid inland river basins, Northwest China
by Liu, Minghuan & Jiang, Yao & Xu, Xu & Huang, Quanzhong & Huo, Zailin & Huang, Guanhua
- 53-62 Comparing the impacts of drip irrigation by freshwater and reclaimed wastewater on the soil microbial community of two citrus species
by Bastida, F. & Torres, I.F. & Abadía, J. & Romero-Trigueros, C. & Ruiz-Navarro, A. & Alarcón, J.J. & García, C. & Nicolás, E.
- 63-74 Evaluation of variable rate irrigation using a remote-sensing-based model
by Barker, J. Burdette & Heeren, Derek M. & Neale, Christopher M.U. & Rudnick, Daran R.
- 75-86 Modeling soil water flow and quantification of root water extraction from different soil layers under multi-chemicals application in dry land field
by Liao, Renkuan & Yang, Peiling & Zhu, Yuanhao & Wu, Wenyong & Ren, Shumei
- 87-96 Performance evaluation of irrigation projects: Theories, methods, and techniques
by Elshaikh, Ahmed E. & Jiao, Xiyun & Yang, Shi-hong
- 97-104 Effects of application timing of saline irrigation water on broccoli production and quality
by Di Gioia, Francesco & Rosskopf, Erin N. & Leonardi, Cherubino & Giuffrida, Francesco
- 105-114 Water use of Al Ghaf (Prosopis cineraria) and Al Sidr (Ziziphus spina-christi) forests irrigated with saline groundwater in the hyper-arid deserts of Abu Dhabi
by Al Yamani, Wafa & Green, Steve & Pangilinan, Rommel & Dixon, Steve & Shahid, Shabbir A. & Kemp, Peter & Clothier, Brent
- 115-123 Effects of different irrigation methods on nitrous oxide emissions and ammonia oxidizers microorganisms in greenhouse tomato fields
by Ye, X.H. & Han, B. & Li, W. & Zhang, X.C. & Zhang, Y.L. & Lin, X.G. & Zou, H.T.
- 124-137 Analysis of infield rainwater harvesting and land use change impacts on the hydrologic cycle in the Wami River basin
by Wambura, Frank Joseph & Dietrich, Ottfried & Graef, Frieder
- 138-150 The increasing effects in energy and GHG emission caused by groundwater level declines in North China’s main food production plain
by Qiu, Guo Yu & Zhang, Xiaonan & Yu, Xiaohui & Zou, Zhendong
- 151-161 Soil spatio-temporal distribution of water, salts and nutrients in greenhouse, drip-irrigated tomato crops using lysimetry and dielectric methods
by Bonachela, Santiago & Fernández, María Dolores & Cabrera, Francisco Javier & Granados, María Rosa
- 162-171 Potentiality of sugarcane expansion under irrigation conditions considering natural and potential water availability
by Cesconetto, Laisi Bellon & Pruski, Fernando Falco & Rodriguez, Renata del Giudice & Marcatti, Gustavo Eduardo
- 172-178 Quantifying the aggregation-dispersion boundary condition in terms of saturated hydraulic conductivity reduction and the threshold electrolyte concentration
by Dang, A. & Bennett, J. McL. & Marchuk, A. & Biggs, A. & Raine, S.R.
- 179-185 Growth-stage-specific crop coefficient and consumptive use of Capsicum chinense using hydraulic weighing lysimeter
by Raphael, O.D. & Ogedengbe, K. & Fasinmirin, J.T. & Okunade, D. & Akande, I. & Gbadamosi, A.
- 186-192 Use of reclaimed wastewater on fruit quality of nectarine in Southern Italy
by Pedrero, Francisco & Camposeo, Salvatore & Pace, Bernardo & Cefola, Maria & Vivaldi, Gaetano Alessandro
- 193-196 Soil surface sealing by liquid dairy manure affects saturated hydraulic conductivity of Brazilian Oxisols
by Cherobim, Verediana Fernanda & Favaretto, Nerilde & de Freitas Melo, Vander & Barth, Gabriel & Huang, Chi-Hua
- 197-206 Modelling Ca2+ accumulation in soilless zucchini crops: Physiological and agronomical responses
by Neocleous, Damianos & Savvas, Dimitrios
- 207-224 Adaptation strategies of agriculture and water management to climate change in the Upper Tarim River basin, NW China
by Huang, Shaochun & Wortmann, Michel & Duethmann, Doris & Menz, Christoph & Shi, Fengzhi & Zhao, Chengyi & Su, Buda & Krysanova, Valentina
- 225-235 Predicting soil and plant water status dynamic in olive orchards under different irrigation systems with Hydrus-2D: Model performance and scenario analysis
by Autovino, Dario & Rallo, Giovanni & Provenzano, Giuseppe
- 240-250 Extensive grasslands as an effective measure for nitrate and phosphate reduction from highly polluted subsurface flow – Case studies from Central Poland
by Izydorczyk, Katarzyna & Michalska-Hejduk, Dorota & Jarosiewicz, Paweł & Bydałek, Franciszek & Frątczak, Wojciech
- 251-260 A comparison of energy partitioning and evapotranspiration over closed maize and sparse grapevine canopies in northwest China
by Jiao, Linjie & Ding, Risheng & Kang, Shaozhong & Du, Taisheng & Tong, Ling & Li, Sien
- 261-271 Grain sorghum production functions under different irrigation capacities
by Araya, A. & Kisekka, I. & Gowda, P.H. & Prasad, P.V.V.
- 277-288 Effects of the ridge mulched system on soil water and inorganic nitrogen distribution in the Loess Plateau of China
by Jiang, Rui & Li, Xiao & Zhu, Wei & Wang, Kun & Guo, Sheng & Misselbrook, Tom & Hatano, Ryusuke
- 289-296 Deficit irrigation effects on yield and yield components of grain sorghum
by Bell, Jourdan M. & Schwartz, Robert & McInnes, Kevin J. & Howell, Terry & Morgan, Cristine L.S.
- 297-310 Parametrization of Cropsyst model for the simulation of a potato crop in a Mediterranean environment
by Montoya, F. & Camargo, D. & Domínguez, A. & Ortega, J.F. & Córcoles, J.I.
- 311-321 Influence of the use of wastewater on nutrient absorption and production of lettuce grown in a hydroponic system
by da Silva Cuba Carvalho, Renata & Bastos, Reinaldo Gaspar & Souza, Claudinei Fonseca
- 322-332 Time and amount of supplemental irrigation at different distances from tree trunks influence on soil water distribution, evaporation and evapotranspiration in rainfed fig orchards
by Abdolahipour, Mohammad & Kamgar-Haghighi, Ali Akbar & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza
- 333-343 Farm level economic analysis of subsurface drip irrigation in Ontario corn production
by Jacques, David & Fox, Glenn & White, Peter
- 344-352 Similarities and differences between the responses to osmotic and ionic stress in quinoa from a water use perspective
by Miranda-Apodaca, Jon & Yoldi-Achalandabaso, Ander & Aguirresarobe, Aitor & del Canto, Arantza & Pérez-López, Usue
- 353-365 Low-pressure sprinkler irrigation in maize: Differences in water distribution above and below the crop canopy
by Zapata, N. & Robles, O. & Playán, E. & Paniagua, P. & Romano, C. & Salvador, R. & Montoya, F.
- 366-375 Comparison of three crop water stress index models with sap flow measurements in maize
by Han, Ming & Zhang, Huihui & DeJonge, Kendall C. & Comas, Louise H. & Gleason, Sean
- 376-384 The influence of rotational tillage on soil water storage, water use efficiency and maize yield in semi-arid areas under varied rainfall conditions
by Wang, Shulan & Wang, Hao & Zhang, Yuanhong & Wang, Rui & Zhang, Yujiao & Xu, Zonggui & Jia, Guangcan & Wang, Xiaoli & Li, Jun
- 385-394 Morphological and physiological traits of rice roots and their relationships to yield and nitrogen utilization as influenced by irrigation regime and nitrogen rate
by Xu, Guo-wei & Lu, Da-Ke & Wang, He-Zheng & Li, Youjun
- 395-404 Evaluation of net return and grain quality characteristics of wheat for various irrigation strategies under the Mediterranean climatic conditions
by Alghory, Adnan & Yazar, Attila
- 405-410 Effect of summer fallow management on crop yield: Field experiment and simulation analysis
by Zeleke, Ketema Tilahun
- 411-422 Assessment of water sources and their contributions to streamflow by end-member mixing analysis in a subtropical mixed agricultural catchment
by Lv, Yujuan & Gao, Lei & Geris, Josie & Verrot, Lucile & Peng, Xinhua
- 423-429 Microeconomic analysis of irrigation efficiency improvement in water use and water consumption
by Berbel, Julio & Gutierrez-Marín, Carlos & Expósito, Alfonso
- 430-437 Water use efficiency was improved at leaf and yield levels of tomato plants by continuous irrigation using semipermeable membrane
by Sun, Qing & Wang, Yaosheng & Chen, Geng & Yang, Hui & Du, Taisheng
- 438-450 Parameterization of the AquaCrop model for full and deficit irrigated maize for seed production in arid Northwest China
by Ran, Hui & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng & Du, Taisheng & Tong, Ling & Li, Sien & Ding, Risheng & Zhang, Xiaotao
2018, Volume 202, Issue C
- 1-8 Agroecosystem tradeoffs associated with conversion to subsurface drip irrigation in organic systems
by Schmidt, Jennifer E. & Peterson, Caitlin & Wang, Daoyuan & Scow, Kate M. & Gaudin, Amélie C.M.
- 9-18 Potato canopy growth, yield and soil water dynamics under different irrigation systems
by Zhou, Zhenjiang & Plauborg, Finn & Parsons, David & Andersen, Mathias Neumann
- 19-32 Effect of planting density and pattern on maize yield and rainwater use efficiency in the Loess Plateau in China
by Jia, Qianmin & Sun, Lefeng & Ali, Shahzad & Zhang, Yan & Liu, Donghua & Kamran, Muhammad & Zhang, Peng & Jia, Zhikuan & Ren, Xiaolong
- 33-41 Best management irrigation practices assessed by a GIS-based decision tool for reducing salinization risks in olive orchards
by Peragón, Juan M. & Pérez-Latorre, Francisco J. & Delgado, Antonio & Tóth, Tibor
- 42-56 Estimating the actual evapotranspiration and deep percolation in irrigated soils of a tropical floodplain, northwest Ethiopia
by Beyene, Abebech & Cornelis, Wim & Verhoest, Niko E.C. & Tilahun, Seifu & Alamirew, Tena & Adgo, Enyew & De Pue, Jan & Nyssen, Jan
- 57-65 Almond tree response to a change in wetted soil volume under drip irrigation
by Espadafor, M. & Orgaz, F. & Testi, L. & Lorite, I.J. & García-Tejera, O. & Villalobos, F.J. & Fereres, E.
- 66-80 Deficit irrigation and transparent plastic covers can save water and improve grapevine cultivation in the tropics
by da Silva, Jefferson Rangel & Rodrigues, Weverton Pereira & Ferreira, Luciene Souza & Bernado, Wallace de Paula & Paixão, Jéssica Sousa & Patterson, Angelica Eloisa & Ruas, Katherine Fraga & Viana, Leandro Hespanhol & de Sousa, Elias Fernandes & Bressan-Smith, Ricardo Enrique & Poni, Stefano & Griffin, Kevin Lee & Campostrini, Eliemar
- 81-88 Olive oil quality response to irrigation cut-off strategies in a super-high density orchard
by Ahumada-Orellana, Luis E. & Ortega-Farías, Samuel & Searles, Peter S.
- 89-98 Assessing telemetry and remote control systems for water users associations in Spain
by Playán, Enrique & Salvador, Raquel & Bonet, Luis & Camacho, Emilio & Intrigliolo, Diego S. & Moreno, Miguel A. & Rodríguez-Díaz, Juan A. & Tarjuelo, José M. & Madurga, Cristina & Zazo, Teresa & Sánchez-de-Ribera, Alejandro & Cervantes, Alfonso & Zapata, Nery
- 99-112 Simulation of soil water and heat flow in ridge cultivation with plastic film mulching system on the Chinese Loess Plateau
by Zhao, Ying & Zhai, Xiafei & Wang, Zhaohui & Li, Huijie & Jiang, Rui & Lee Hill, Robert & Si, Bing & Hao, Feng
- 113-121 Calibration and validation of the SWB model for dry beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) at different drought stress levels
by Mathobo, Rudzani & Marais, Diana & Steyn, Joachim Martin
- 122-133 Performance of portfolios of climate smart agriculture practices in a rice-wheat system of western Indo-Gangetic plains
by Kakraliya, S.K. & Jat, H.S. & Singh, Ishwar & Sapkota, Tek B. & Singh, Love K. & Sutaliya, Jhabar M. & Sharma, Parbodh C. & Jat, R.D. & Choudhary, Meena & Lopez-Ridaura, Santiago & Jat, M.L.
- 134-145 Performance evaluation of reservoir-based irrigation schemes in the Upper East region of Ghana
by Sekyi-Annan, Ephraim & Tischbein, Bernhard & Diekkrüger, Bernd & Khamzina, Asia
- 146-155 Estimation of specific yield using water table fluctuations and cropped area in a hardrock aquifer system of Rajasthan, India
by Chinnasamy, Pennan & Maheshwari, Basant & Dillon, Peter & Purohit, Ramesh & Dashora, Yogita & Soni, Prahlad & Dashora, Ragini
- 156-165 Comparison of actual evapotranspiration of irrigated maize in a sub-humid region using four different canopy resistance based approaches
by Srivastava, R.K. & Panda, R.K. & Chakraborty, A. & Halder, D.
- 166-173 Impacts of plastic film mulching on crop yields, soil water, nitrate, and organic carbon in Northwestern China: A meta-analysis
by Ma, Dedi & Chen, Lei & Qu, Hongchao & Wang, Yilin & Misselbrook, Tom & Jiang, Rui
- 174-182 Interactive effects of CO2 concentration elevation and nitrogen fertilization on water and nitrogen use efﬁciency of tomato grown under reduced irrigation regimes
by Wei, Zhenhua & Du, Taisheng & Li, Xiangnan & Fang, Liang & Liu, Fulai
- 183-194 Influence of soil hydraulic variability on soil moisture simulations and irrigation scheduling in a maize field
by Feki, Mouna & Ravazzani, Giovanni & Ceppi, Alessandro & Mancini, Marco
- 195-201 The economic value of irrigation water in paddy farms categorized according to mechanization levels in Guilan province, Iran
by Ashayeri, M. Salar & Khaledian, M.R. & Kavoosi-Kalashami, M. & Rezaei, M.
- 202-219 Assessing the impact of the MRBI program in a data limited Arkansas watershed using the SWAT model
by Leh, Mansoor D.K. & Sharpley, Andrew N. & Singh, Gurdeep & Matlock, Marty D.
- 220-230 Simulating the impact of climate change (elevated CO2 and temperature, and water deficit) on the growth of red and white Tempranillo grapevine in three consecutive growing seasons (2013–2015)
by Kizildeniz, T. & Irigoyen, J.J & Pascual, I. & Morales, F.
- 231-240 Soil properties and agro-physiological responses of alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.) irrigated by treated domestic wastewater
by Elfanssi, Saloua & Ouazzani, Naaila & Mandi, Laila
- 241-252 Water status, gas exchange and crop performance in a super high density olive orchard under deficit irrigation scheduled from leaf turgor measurements
by Padilla-Díaz, C.M. & Rodriguez-Dominguez, C.M. & Hernandez-Santana, V. & Perez-Martin, A. & Fernandes, R.D.M. & Montero, A. & García, J.M. & Fernández, J.E.
- 253-262 Long term responses and adaptive strategies of Pistacia lentiscus under moderate and severe deficit irrigation and salinity: Osmotic and elastic adjustment, growth, ion uptake and photosynthetic activity
by Álvarez, S. & Rodríguez, P. & Broetto, F. & Sánchez-Blanco, M.J.
- 263-270 Influence of rootstock on pistachio (Pistacia vera L. cv Kerman) water relations
by Moriana, A. & Memmi, H. & Centeno, A. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Corell, M. & Torrecillas, A. & Pérez-López, D.
- 271-284 Arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis and salicylic acid regulate aquaporins and root hydraulic properties in maize plants subjected to drought
by Quiroga, Gabriela & Erice, Gorka & Aroca, Ricardo & Zamarreño, Ángel María & García-Mina, José María & Ruiz-Lozano, Juan Manuel
- 285-298 Influence of irrigation strategy and mycorrhizal inoculation on fruit quality in different clones of Tempranillo grown under elevated temperatures
by Torres, Nazareth & Goicoechea, Nieves & Carmen Antolín, M.
- 299-310 Using fruit-bearing cuttings of grapevine and temperature gradient greenhouses to evaluate effects of climate change (elevated CO2 and temperature, and water deficit) on the cv. red and white Tempranillo. Yield and must quality in three consecutive growing seasons (2013–2015)
by Kizildeniz, T. & Pascual, I. & Irigoyen, J.J & Morales, F.
- 311-324 Deficit irrigation and emerging fruit crops as a strategy to save water in Mediterranean semiarid agrosystems
by Galindo, A. & Collado-González, J. & Griñán, I. & Corell, M. & Centeno, A. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Girón, I.F. & Rodríguez, P. & Cruz, Z.N. & Memmi, H. & Carbonell-Barrachina, A.A. & Hernández, F. & Torrecillas, A. & Moriana, A. & López-Pérez, D.
2018, Volume 201, Issue C
- 1-10 Water table management to save water and reduce nutrient losses from agricultural fields: 6 years of experience in North-Eastern Italy
by Tolomio, Massimo & Borin, Maurizio
- 11-20 The physiological processes and mechanisms for superior water productivity of a popular ground cover rice production system
by Li, Sen & Zuo, Qiang & Jin, Xinxin & Ma, Wenwen & Shi, Jianchu & Ben-Gal, Alon
- 21-26 Potato growth, yield and water productivity response to different irrigation and fertilization regimes
by Ierna, Anita & Mauromicale, Giovanni
- 27-37 Border irrigation performance with distance-based cut-off
by Salahou, Mohamed Khaled & Jiao, Xiyun & Lü, Haishen
- 38-45 Comparison of methods to determine the microbial quality of alternative irrigation waters
by Yin, Hsin-Bai & Patel, Jitendra
- 46-57 Surface irrigation simulation-optimization model based on meta-heuristic algorithms
by Akbari, Mahmood & Gheysari, Mahdi & Mostafazadeh-Fard, Behrouz & Shayannejad, Mohammad
- 58-69 Evaluating performances of the first automatic system for paddy irrigation in Europe
by Masseroni, Daniele & Moller, Peter & Tyrell, Reece & Romani, Marco & Lasagna, Alberto & Sali, Guido & Facchi, Arianna & Gandolfi, Claudio
- 70-82 Soil water and salinity dynamics under sprinkler irrigated almond exposed to a varied salinity stress at different growth stages
by Phogat, V. & Pitt, T. & Cox, J.W. & Šimůnek, J. & Skewes, M.A.
- 83-90 Repellency-induced runoff from New Zealand hill country under pasture: A plot study
by Bretherton, Michael & Horne, David & Sumanasena, H.A. & Jeyakumar, Paramsothy & Scotter, David
- 91-98 Assessing of an irrigation and fertilization practice for improving rice production in the Taihu Lake region (China)
by Jiao, Jiaguo & Shi, Kun & Li, Peng & Sun, Zhen & Chang, Dali & Shen, Xueshan & Wu, Di & Song, Xiuchao & Liu, Manqiang & Li, Huixin & Hu, Feng & Xu, Li
- 99-106 Understanding surface water–groundwater interactions for managing large irrigation schemes in the multi-country Fergana valley, Central Asia
by Ibrakhimov, Mirzakhayot & Awan, Usman Khalid & George, Biju & Liaqat, Umar Waqas
- 107-117 Identifying the future water and salinity risks to irrigated viticulture in the Murray-Darling Basin, South Australia
by Phogat, V. & Cox, J.W. & Šimůnek, J.
- 118-132 Analysis of kinetic energy distribution of big gun sprinkler applied to continuous moving hose-drawn traveler
by Ge, Maosheng & Wu, Pute & Zhu, Delan & Zhang, Lin
- 133-143 Effects of straw mulching and plastic film mulching on improving soil organic carbon and nitrogen fractions, crop yield and water use efficiency in the Loess Plateau, China
by Dong, Qin’ge & Yang, Yuchen & Yu, Kun & Feng, Hao
- 144-151 Tolerance of some sugar beet varieties to water stress
by Mahmoud, El-Sayed A. & Hassanin, Mahmoud A. & Borham, Taha I. & Emara, Eman I.R.
- 152-166 Drought stress in sunflower: Physiological effects and its management through breeding and agronomic alternatives
by Hussain, Mubshar & Farooq, Shahid & Hasan, Waseem & Ul-Allah, Sami & Tanveer, Mohsin & Farooq, Muhammad & Nawaz, Ahmad
- 167-176 Stability and patterns of topsoil water content in rainfed vineyards, olive groves, and cereal fields under different soil and tillage conditions
by López-Vicente, Manuel & Álvarez, Sara
- 177-187 Simulating weather effects on potato yield, nitrate leaching, and profit margin in the US Pacific Northwest
by Woli, Prem & Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- 188-198 Estimation and partitioning of actual daily evapotranspiration at an intensive olive grove using the STSEB model based on remote sensing
by Häusler, Melanie & Conceição, Nuno & Tezza, Luca & Sánchez, Juan M. & Campagnolo, Manuel L. & Häusler, Andreas J. & Silva, João M.N. & Warneke, Thorsten & Heygster, Georg & Ferreira, M. Isabel
- 199-206 Water management for sugarcane and corn under future climate scenarios in Brazil
by Oliveira, Luciano Alves de & Miranda, Jarbas Honorio de & Cooke, Richard A.C.
- 207-218 Cultivation techniques combined with deficit irrigation improves winter wheat photosynthetic characteristics, dry matter translocation and water use efficiency under simulated rainfall conditions
by Ali, Shahzad & Xu, Yueyue & Jia, Qianmin & Ahmad, Irshad & Wei, Ting & Ren, Xiaolong & Zhang, Peng & Din, Ruixia & Cai, Tie & Jia, Zhikuan
- 219-231 Spatial distribution and simulation of soil moisture and salinity under mulched drip irrigation combined with tillage in an arid saline irrigation district, northwest China
by Qi, Zhijuan & Feng, Hao & Zhao, Ying & Zhang, Tibin & Yang, Aizheng & Zhang, Zhongxue
- 232-245 The coupled impact of plastic film mulching and deficit irrigation on soil water/heat transfer and water use efficiency of spring wheat in Northwest China
by Yang, Jian & Mao, Xiaomin & Wang, Kai & Yang, Weicai
- 246-257 Soil water utilization with plastic mulching for a winter wheat-summer maize rotation system on the Loess Plateau of China
by Ding, Dianyuan & Zhao, Ying & Feng, Hao & Hill, Robert Lee & Chu, Xiaosheng & Zhang, Tibin & He, Jianqiang
- 258-267 Drip irrigation with film mulch improves soil alkaline phosphatase and phosphorus uptake
by Wang, Jingwei & Niu, Wenquan & Guo, Lili & Liu, Lu & Li, Yuan & Dyck, Miles
- 268-277 Impacts of ridge with plastic mulch-furrow irrigation on soil salinity, spring maize yield and water use efficiency in an arid saline area
by Dong, Qin’ge & Yang, Yuchen & Zhang, Tinbin & Zhou, Lifeng & He, Jianqiang & Chau, Henry Wai & Zou, Yufeng & Feng, Hao
- 278-286 Combination of plastic film mulching and AMF inoculation promotes maize growth, yield and water use efficiency in the semiarid region of Northwest China
by Bi, Yinli & Qiu, Lang & Zhakypbek, Yryszhan & Jiang, Bin & Cai, Yun & Sun, Huan
- 287-298 Effects of planting patterns and sowing densities on grain-filling, radiation use efficiency and yield of maize (Zea mays L.) in semi-arid regions
by Jia, Qianmin & Sun, Lefeng & Mou, Hongyan & Ali, Shahzad & Liu, Donghua & Zhang, Yan & Zhang, Peng & Ren, Xiaolong & Jia, Zhikuan
- 299-308 Effects of tillage and mulching measures on soil moisture and temperature, photosynthetic characteristics and yield of winter wheat
by Yang, Yonghui & Ding, Jinli & Zhang, Yunhong & Wu, Jicheng & Zhang, Jiemei & Pan, Xiaoying & Gao, Cuimin & Wang, Yue & He, Fang
- 309-318 Effects of different mulching technologies on evapotranspiration and summer maize growth
by Li, Siyi & Li, Yi & Lin, Haixia & Feng, Hao & Dyck, Miles
2018, Volume 200, Issue C
- 1-9 Yield production functions of irrigated sugarbeet in an arid climate
by Tarkalson, David D. & King, Bradley A. & Bjorneberg, Dave L.
- 10-18 Tempo-spatial controls of total coliform and E. coli contamination in a subtropical hilly agricultural catchment
by Xue, Fei & Tang, Jialiang & Dong, Zhixin & Shen, Dong & Liu, Haowen & Zhang, Xifeng & Holden, Nicholas M.
- 19-26 Integrated management of agricultural water resources among paddy farmers in northern Iran
by Hadizadeh, Faramarz & Allahyari, Mohammad S. & Damalas, Christos A. & Yazdani, Mohammad Reza
- 27-33 Calibration of compensation heat pulse velocity technique for measuring transpiration of selected indigenous trees using weighing lysimeters
by Tfwala, C.M. & van Rensburg, L.D. & Bello, Z.A. & Green, S.R.
- 34-46 Multi-indicator assessment of a water-saving agricultural engineering project in North Beijing, China
by Liang, Long & Lal, Rattan & Ridoutt, Bradley G. & Zhao, Guishen & Du, Zhangliu & Li, Li & Feng, Dangyang & Wang, Liyuan & Peng, Peng & Hang, Sheng & Wu, Wenliang
- 47-59 Sharing a river: Potential performance of a water bank for reallocating irrigation water
by Montilla-López, Nazaret M. & Gómez-Limón, José A. & Gutiérrez-Martín, Carlos
- 60-70 Effects of ridge-furrow film mulching and nitrogen fertilization on growth, seed yield and water productivity of winter oilseed rape (Brassica napus L.) in Northwestern China
by Gu, Xiao-Bo & Li, Yuan-Nong & Du, Ya-Dan
- 71-79 Effect of manifold layout and fertilizer solution concentration on fertilization and flushing times and uniformity of drip irrigation systems
by Tang, Pan & Li, Hong & Issaka, Zakaria & Chen, Chao
- 80-89 Mekong River Delta farm-household willingness to pay for salinity intrusion risk reduction
by Khong, Tien Dung & Young, Michael D. & Loch, Adam & Thennakoon, Jayanthi
2018, Volume 199, Issue C
- 1-10 Growth, bulb yield, water productivity and quality of onion (Allium cepa L.) as affected by deficit irrigation regimes and exogenous application of plant bio–regulators
by Wakchaure, G.C. & Minhas, P.S. & Meena, Kamlesh K. & Singh, Narendra P. & Hegade, Priti M. & Sorty, Ajay M.
- 11-21 Using saline soil and marginal quality water to produce alfalfa in arid climates
by Díaz, F.J. & Grattan, S.R. & Reyes, J.A. & de la Roza-Delgado, B. & Benes, S.E. & Jiménez, C. & Dorta, M. & Tejedor, M.
- 22-33 Reducing the excessive evaporative demand improved photosynthesis capacity at low costs of irrigation via regulating water driving force and moderating plant water stress of two tomato cultivars
by Zhang, Dalong & Jiao, Xiaocong & Du, Qingjie & Song, Xiaoming & Li, Jianming
- 34-47 Water pricing following rainfall distribution and its implications for irrigation agriculture
by Isselhorst, Sarah & Berking, Jonas & Schütt, Brigitta
- 48-60 Determining water use efficiency of wheat and cotton: A meta-regression analysis
by Fan, Yubing & Wang, Chenggang & Nan, Zhibiao
- 61-70 Using site-specific nitrogen management in rainfed corn to reduce the risk of nitrate leaching
by Muschietti-Piana, Maria del Pilar & Cipriotti, Pablo Ariel & Urricariet, Susana & Peralta, Nahuel Raul & Niborski, Mauricio
- 71-85 A hybrid TOPSIS-agent-based framework for reducing the water demand requested by stakeholders with considering the agents’ characteristics and optimization of cropping pattern
by Ghazali, Mahboubeh & Honar, Tooraj & Nikoo, Mohammad Reza
- 86-92 Optimal strategies for monitoring irrigation water quality
by Lothrop, Nathan & Bright, Kelly R. & Sexton, Jonathan & Pearce-Walker, Jennifer & Reynolds, Kelly A. & Verhougstraete, Marc P.
- 93-104 Growth responses of crops and natural vegetation to irrigation and water table changes in an agro-ecosystem of Hetao, upper Yellow River basin: Scenario analysis on maize, sunflower, watermelon and tamarisk
by Ren, Dongyang & Xu, Xu & Engel, Bernard & Huang, Guanhua
- 105-119 FLFP: A fuzzy linear fractional programming approach with double-sided fuzziness for optimal irrigation water allocation
by Zhang, Chenglong & Guo, Ping
- 120-137 Influence of irrigation and fertilisation management on the seasonal distribution of water and nitrogen in a semi-arid loamy sandy soil
by Chilundo, Mario & Joel, Abraham & Wesström, Ingrid & Brito, Rui & Messing, Ingmar
- 138-147 Deficit irrigation and surface residue cover effects on dry bean yield, in-season soil water content and irrigation water use efficiency in western Nebraska high plains
by Yonts, C. Dean & Haghverdi, Amir & Reichert, David L. & Irmak, Suat
- 148-156 Recovering the costs of irrigation water with different pricing methods: Insights from a Mediterranean case study
by Cortignani, Raffaele & Dell’Unto, Davide & Dono, Gabriele
- 157-174 Advances in designing drip irrigation laterals
by Baiamonte, Giorgio
- 175-189 Simulation of agronomic and nitrate pollution related parameters in vegetable cropping sequences in Mediterranean greenhouses using the EU-Rotate_N model
by Soto, F. & Thompson, R.B. & Granados, M.R. & Martínez-Gaitán, C. & Gallardo, M.