Agricultural Water Management
2017, Volume 181, Issue C
- 1-9 Calibration of Hargreaves model for reference evapotranspiration estimation in Sichuan basin of southwest China
by Feng, Yu & Jia, Yue & Cui, Ningbo & Zhao, Lu & Li, Chen & Gong, Daozhi
- 10-17 Effects of summer turnip forage cropping and pasture renewal on nitrogen and phosphorus losses in dairy farm drainage waters: A three-year field study
by Hanly, James Anthony & Hedley, Mike James & Horne, Dave John
- 18-22 AquaCrop-OS: An open source version of FAO's crop water productivity model
by Foster, T. & Brozović, N. & Butler, A.P. & Neale, C.M.U. & Raes, D. & Steduto, P. & Fereres, E. & Hsiao, T.C.
- 23-34 Comparison of ET partitioning and crop coefficients between partial plastic mulched and non-mulched maize fields
by Gong, Daozhi & Mei, Xurong & Hao, Weiping & Wang, Hanbo & Caylor, Kelly K.
- 35-46 Valuing farm access to irrigation in Nepal: A hedonic pricing model
by Joshi, Janak & Ali, Mohammad & Berrens, Robert P.
- 47-55 Modification of the CERES grain sorghum model to simulate optimum sweet sorghum rooting depth for rainfed production on coarse textured soils in a sub-tropical environment
by Lopez, Jose R. & Erickson, John E. & Asseng, Senthold & Bobeda, Edmundo Lopez
- 56-65 Evaluation of surfactant effectiveness on water repellent soils using electrical resistivity tomography
by Lowe, Mary-Anne & McGrath, Gavan & Mathes, Falko & Leopold, Matthias
- 66-72 Effects of zeolite and water stress on growth, yield and chemical compositions of Aloe vera L
by Hazrati, Saeid & Tahmasebi-Sarvestani, Zeinolabedin & Mokhtassi-Bidgoli, Ali & Modarres-Sanavy, Seyed Ali Mohammad & Mohammadi, Hamid & Nicola, Silvana
- 73-84 Salt leaching in fine-grained, macroporous soil: Negative effects of excessive matrix saturation
by Callaghan, Michael V. & Head, Franklin A. & Cey, Edwin E. & Bentley, Laurence R.
- 85-93 Feasibility of adopting smart water meters in aquifer management: An integrated hydro-economic analysis
by Zekri, Slim & Madani, Kaveh & Bazargan-Lari, Mohammad Reza & Kotagama, Hemesiri & Kalbus, Edda
- 94-107 Estimation of transpiration fluxes from rainfed and irrigated sugarcane in South Africa using a canopy resistance and crop coefficient model
by Bastidas-Obando, E. & Bastiaanssen, W.G.M. & Jarmain, C.
- 108-115 Effects of treated wastewater irrigation on soil properties and lettuce yield
by Urbano, Vanessa Ribeiro & Mendonça, Thaís Grandizoli & Bastos, Reinaldo Gaspar & Souza, Claudinei Fonseca
2017, Volume 180, Issue PB
- 194-204 Simulating ecologically relevant hydrological indicators in a temporary river system
by De Girolamo, Anna Maria & Barca, Emanuele & Pappagallo, Giuseppe & Lo Porto, Antonio
- 205-211 Comparison of Langmuir and Freundlich adsorption equations within the SWAT-K model for assessing potassium environmental losses at basin scale
by Wang, Chunying & Boithias, Laurie & Ning, Zigong & Han, Yuping & Sauvage, Sabine & Sánchez-Pérez, José-Miguel & Kuramochi, Kanta & Hatano, Ryusuke
- 212-223 Simulating hydrological and nonpoint source pollution processes in a karst watershed: A variable source area hydrology model evaluation
by Amin, M.G. Mostofa & Veith, Tamie L. & Collick, Amy S. & Karsten, Heather D. & Buda, Anthony R.
- 224-234 Evaluation of executable best management practices in Haean highland agricultural catchment of South Korea using SWAT
by Jang, Sun Sook & Ahn, So Ra & Kim, Seong Joon
- 235-251 Modeling of nutrient export and effects of management practices in a cold-climate prairie watershed: Assiniboine River watershed, Canada
by Mekonnen, Balew A. & Mazurek, Kerry A. & Putz, Gordon
- 252-266 Implications of spatial and temporal variations in effects of conservation practices on water management strategies
by Her, Younggu & Chaubey, Indrajeet & Frankenberger, Jane & Jeong, Jaehak
- 267-279 Evaluation of new farming technologies in Ethiopia using the Integrated Decision Support System (IDSS)
by Clarke, Neville & Bizimana, Jean-Claude & Dile, Yihun & Worqlul, Abeyou & Osorio, Javier & Herbst, Brian & Richardson, James W. & Srinivasan, Raghavan & Gerik, Thomas J. & Williams, Jimmy & Jones, Charles A. & Jeong, Jaehak
- 280-296 Biophysical and hydrological effects of future climate change including trends in CO2, in the St. Joseph River watershed, Eastern Corn Belt
by Wang, Ruoyu & Bowling, Laura C. & Cherkauer, Keith A. & Cibin, Raj & Her, Younggu & Chaubey, Indrajeet
2017, Volume 180, Issue PA
- 1-12 Impact of irrigation, surface residue cover and plant population on sugarbeet growth and yield, irrigation water use efficiency and soil water dynamics
by Haghverdi, Amir & Yonts, C. Dean & Reichert, David L. & Irmak, Suat
- 13-21 Evaluating performance of macroscopic water uptake models at productive growth stages of durum wheat under saline conditions
by Jalali, Vahidreza & Asadi Kapourchal, Safoora & Homaee, Mehdi
- 22-34 Evaluation of crop coefficients, water productivity, and water balance components for wine grapes irrigated at different deficit levels by a sub-surface drip
by Phogat, V. & Skewes, M.A. & McCarthy, M.G. & Cox, J.W. & Šimůnek, J. & Petrie, P.R.
- 35-49 Development and application of a fully integrated model for unsaturated-saturated nitrogen reactive transport
by Zhu, Yan & Yang, Jinzhong & Ye, Ming & Sun, Huaiwei & Shi, Liangsheng
- 50-60 Selecting the best model to estimate potential evapotranspiration with respect to climate change and magnitudes of extreme events
by Valipour, Mohammad & Gholami Sefidkouhi, Mohammad Ali & Raeini−Sarjaz, Mahmoud
- 61-69 Field-scale calibration of crop-yield parameters in the Soil and Water Assessment Tool (SWAT)
by Sinnathamby, Sumathy & Douglas-Mankin, Kyle R. & Craige, Collin
- 70-77 The influence of magnetized water on soil water dynamics under drip irrigation systems
by Al-Ogaidi, Ahmed A.M. & Wayayok, Aimrun & Rowshon, M.K. & Abdullah, Ahmad Fikri
- 78-87 Irrigation scheduling and water use efficiency of cucumber grown as a spring-summer cycle crop in solar greenhouse
by Çakir, Recep & Kanburoglu-Çebi, Ulviye & Altintas, Surreya & Ozdemir, Aylin
- 88-98 Modeling yield and biomass responses of maize cultivars to climate change under full and deficit irrigation
by Ma, L. & Ahuja, L.R. & Islam, A. & Trout, T.J. & Saseendran, S.A. & Malone, R.W.
- 99-106 Agricultural water rights trading and virtual water export compensation coupling model: A case study of an irrigation district in China
by Wang, Y.B. & Liu, D. & Cao, X.C. & Yang, Z.Y. & Song, J.F. & Chen, D.Y. & Sun, S.K.
- 107-117 Determining water requirements of biblical hyssop using an ET-based drip irrigation system
by Jaafar, Hadi & Khraizat, Zein & Bashour, Isam & Haidar, Mustapha
- 118-125 The effect of drought stress on yield, leaf gaseous exchange and chlorophyll fluorescence of dry beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.)
by Mathobo, Rudzani & Marais, Diana & Steyn, Joachim Martin
- 126-135 Agronomical, physiological and fruit quality responses of two Italian long-storage tomato landraces under rain-fed and full irrigation conditions
by Guida, Gianpiero & Sellami, Mohamed Houssemeddine & Mistretta, Carmela & Oliva, Marco & Buonomo, Roberta & De Mascellis, Roberto & Patanè, Cristina & Rouphael, Youssef & Albrizio, Rossella & Giorio, Pasquale
- 136-147 Using field measurements and FAO-56 model to assess the eco-physiological response of citrus orchards under regulated deficit irrigation
by Rallo, Giovanni & González-Altozano, Pablo & Manzano-Juárez, Juan & Provenzano, Giuseppe
- 148-159 Declining trends of water requirements of dry season Boro rice in the north-west Bangladesh
by Acharjee, Tapos Kumar & Halsema, Gerardo van & Ludwig, Fulco & Hellegers, Petra
- 160-171 Influence of different plastic film mulches and wetted soil percentages on potato grown under drip irrigation
by Zhang, You-Liang & Wang, Feng-Xin & Shock, Clinton Cleon & Yang, Kai-Jing & Kang, Shao-Zhong & Qin, Jing-Tao & Li, Si-En
- 172-177 Water pillow irrigation versus drip irrigation with regard to growth and yield of tomato grown under greenhouse conditions in a semi-arid region
by Gerçek, Sinan & Demirkaya, Mustafa & Işik, Doğan
- 178-189 Impact of winery wastewater irrigation on soil, grape and wine composition
by Hirzel, David R. & Steenwerth, Kerri & Parikh, Sanjai J. & Oberholster, Anita
2017, Volume 179, Issue C
- 5-17 Improving agricultural water productivity to ensure food security in China under changing environment: From research to practice
by Kang, Shaozhong & Hao, Xinmei & Du, Taisheng & Tong, Ling & Su, Xiaoling & Lu, Hongna & Li, Xiaolin & Huo, Zailin & Li, Sien & Ding, Risheng
- 18-33 Global synthesis of drought effects on cereal, legume, tuber and root crops production: A review
by Daryanto, Stefani & Wang, Lixin & Jacinthe, Pierre-André
- 34-46 Agricultural production, water use and food availability in Pakistan: Historical trends, and projections to 2050
by Kirby, Mac & Ahmad, Mobin-ud-Din & Mainuddin, Mohammed & Khaliq, Tasneem & Cheema, M.J.M.
- 47-54 Responses of yield and WUE of winter wheat to water stress during the past three decades—A case study in the North China Plain
by Zhang, Xiying & Qin, Wenli & Chen, Suying & Shao, Liwei & Sun, Hongyong
- 55-63 Spatio-temporal distribution of irrigation water productivity and its driving factors for cereal crops in Hexi Corridor, Northwest China
by Li, Xiaolin & Tong, Ling & Niu, Jun & Kang, Shaozhong & Du, Taisheng & Li, Sien & Ding, Risheng
- 64-73 Evaluation of thermal remote sensing indices to estimate crop evapotranspiration coefficients
by Kullberg, Emily G. & DeJonge, Kendall C. & Chávez, José L.
- 74-80 ASCE-EWRI standardized Penman-Monteith evapotranspiration (ET) equation performance in southeastern Colorado
by Subedi, Abhinaya & Chávez, José L. & Andales, Allan A.
- 81-91 Soil moisture sensor calibration, actual evapotranspiration, and crop coefficients for drip irrigated greenhouse chile peppers
by Sharma, Harmandeep & Shukla, Manoj K. & Bosland, Paul W. & Steiner, Robert
- 92-102 Assessing FAO-56 dual crop coefficients using eddy covariance flux partitioning
by Anderson, Ray G. & Alfieri, Joseph G. & Tirado-Corbalá, Rebecca & Gartung, Jim & McKee, Lynn G. & Prueger, John H. & Wang, Dong & Ayars, James E. & Kustas, William P.
- 103-109 Partitioning of evapotranspiration using a stable isotope technique in an arid and high temperature agricultural production system
by Lu, Xuefei & Liang, Liyin L. & Wang, Lixin & Jenerette, G. Darrel & McCabe, Matthew F. & Grantz, David A.
- 110-121 Energy balance and canopy conductance for a cotton field under film mulched drip irrigation in an arid region of northwestern China
by Tian, Fuqiang & Yang, Pengju & Hu, Hongchang & Liu, Hui
- 122-131 Plastic mulch decreases available energy and evapotranspiration and improves yield and water use efficiency in an irrigated maize cropland
by Fan, Yaqiong & Ding, Risheng & Kang, Shaozhong & Hao, Xinmei & Du, Taisheng & Tong, Ling & Li, Sien
- 132-143 Assessing yield, water productivity and farm economic returns of malt barley as influenced by the sowing dates and supplemental irrigation
by Paredes, Paula & Rodrigues, Gonçalo C. & Cameira, Maria do Rosário & Torres, Maria Odete & Pereira, Luis S.
- 144-157 Evaluation on the responses of maize (Zea mays L.) growth, yield and water use efficiency to drip irrigation water under mulch condition in the Hetao irrigation District of China
by Liu, Haijun & Wang, Xuming & Zhang, Xian & Zhang, Liwei & Li, Yan & Huang, Guanhua
- 158-166 Spatial variability of grape yield and its association with soil water depletion within a vineyard of arid northwest China
by Li, Tao & Hao, Xinmei & Kang, Shaozhong
- 167-176 Effect of soil moisture-based furrow irrigation scheduling on melon (Cucumis melo L.) yield and quality in an arid region of Northwest China
by Wang, Jun & Huang, Guanhua & Li, Jiusheng & Zheng, Jianhua & Huang, Quanzhong & Liu, Haijun
- 177-183 Response of yield and water use efficiency to different irrigation levels at different growth stages of Kenaf and crop water production function
by Wang, Daobo & Li, Fusheng & Nong, Mengling
- 184-192 Water use efficiency is improved by alternate partial root-zone irrigation of apple in arid northwest China
by Du, Shaoqing & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng & Du, Taisheng
- 193-204 Improved water use efficiency and fruit quality of greenhouse crops under regulated deficit irrigation in northwest China
by Yang, Hui & Du, Taisheng & Qiu, Rangjian & Chen, Jinliang & Wang, Feng & Li, Yang & Wang, Chenxia & Gao, Lihong & Kang, Shaozhong
- 205-214 Effects of water stress on processing tomatoes yield, quality and water use efficiency with plastic mulched drip irrigation in sandy soil of the Hetao Irrigation District
by Zhang, Huimeng & Xiong, Yunwu & Huang, Guanhua & Xu, Xu & Huang, Quanzhong
- 215-226 Comparison of multi-level water use efficiency between plastic film partially mulched and non-mulched croplands at eastern Loess Plateau of China
by Gong, Daozhi & Mei, Xurong & Hao, Weiping & Wang, Hanbo & Caylor, Kelly K.
- 227-235 Efficacy of planting date adjustment as a cultivation strategy to cope with drought stress and increase rainfed maize yield and water-use efficiency
by Lu, Hai-dong & Xue, Ji-quan & Guo, Dong-wei
- 236-245 Conserved water use improves the yield performance of soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.) under drought
by He, Jin & Du, Yan-Lei & Wang, Tao & Turner, Neil C. & Yang, Ru-Ping & Jin, Yi & Xi, Yue & Zhang, Cong & Cui, Ting & Fang, Xiang-Wen & Li, Feng-Min
- 246-253 Irrigation water salinity influences at various growth stages of Capsicum annuum
by Baath, Gurjinder S. & Shukla, Manoj K. & Bosland, Paul W. & Steiner, Robert L. & Walker, Stephanie J.
- 254-259 Nutritional responses to soil drying and rewetting cycles under partial root-zone drying irrigation
by Wang, Yaosheng & Jensen, Christian R. & Liu, Fulai
- 260-270 Potato performance as influenced by the proportion of wetted soil volume and nitrogen under drip irrigation with plastic mulch
by Yang, Kaijing & Wang, Fengxin & Shock, Clinton C. & Kang, Shaozhong & Huo, Zailin & Song, Na & Ma, Dan
- 271-276 Effect of irrigation regimes and nitrogen rates on water use efficiency and nitrogen uptake in maize
by Wang, Yaosheng & Janz, Baldur & Engedal, Tine & Neergaard, Andreas de
- 277-287 Nitrogen fertigation effect on photosynthesis, grain yield and water use efficiency of winter wheat
by Zhang, Yanqun & Wang, Jiandong & Gong, Shihong & Xu, Di & Sui, Juan
- 288-295 A sowing method for subsurface drip irrigation that increases the emergence rate, yield, and water use efficiency in spring corn
by Mo, Yan & Li, Guangyong & Wang, Dan
- 296-305 Development of a new underdrain for improving the efficiency of microirrigation sand media filters
by Bové, Josep & Puig-Bargués, Jaume & Arbat, Gerard & Duran-Ros, Miquel & Pujol, Toni & Pujol, Joan & Ramírez de Cartagena, Francisco
- 306-313 Scheduling irrigation from wetting front depth
by Stirzaker, Richard J. & Maeko, Tshepo C. & Annandale, John G. & Steyn, J. Martin & Adhanom, Goitom T. & Mpuisang, Thembeka
- 314-323 Investigating irrigation scheduling for rice using variable rate irrigation
by Vories, Earl & Stevens, William (Gene) & Rhine, Matthew & Straatmann, Zachary
- 324-337 An Improved Analytic Hierarchy Process Method for the evaluation of agricultural water management in irrigation districts of north China
by Sun, Haoyang & Wang, Sufen & Hao, Xinmei
- 338-351 Modeling hydrological processes in oasis of Heihe River Basin by landscape unit-based conceptual models integrated with FEFLOW and GIS
by Li, Jiang & Mao, Xiaomin & Li, Mo
- 352-365 Applying uncertain programming model to improve regional farming economic benefits and water productivity
by Li, Xiaojuan & Kang, Shaozhong & Niu, Jun & Du, Taisheng & Tong, Ling & Li, Sien & Ding, Risheng
- 366-377 Estimating the economic and environmental benefits of a traditional communal water irrigation system: The case of muang fai in Northern Thailand
by Mungsunti, Arriya & Parton, Kevin A
- 378-389 A flexible decision support system for irrigation scheduling in an irrigation district in China
by Yang, Gaiqiang & Liu, Lei & Guo, Ping & Li, Mo
- 390-400 An irrigation schedule testing model for optimization of the Smartirrigation avocado app
by Mbabazi, Deanroy & Migliaccio, Kati W. & Crane, Jonathan H. & Fraisse, Clyde & Zotarelli, Lincoln & Morgan, Kelly T. & Kiggundu, Nicholas
- 401-411 Water footprint assessment of main cereals in Iran
by Ababaei, Behnam & Ramezani Etedali, Hadi
2016, Volume 178, Issue C
- 1-11 Effects of ridge-covering mulches on soil water storage and maize production under simulated rainfall in semiarid regions of China
by Ali, Shahzad & Jan, Amanullah & Zhang, Peng & Khan, Muhammad Numan & Cai, Tei & Wei, Ting & Ren, Xiaolong & Jia, Qianmin & Han, Qingfang & Jia, Zhikuan
- 12-20 Effects of water managements on transport of E. coli in soil-plant system for drip irrigation applying secondary sewage effluent
by Li, Jiusheng & Wen, Jie
- 21-29 The impacts of magnetic treatment of irrigation water on plant, water and soil characteristics
by U., Surendran & O., Sandeep & E.J., Joseph
- 30-36 Differential impacts of rainfall and irrigation on agricultural production in Nigeria: Any lessons for climate-smart agriculture?
by Olayide, Olawale Emmanuel & Tetteh, Isaac Kow & Popoola, Labode
- 37-51 Assessing nitrogen fluxes from dairy farms using a modelling approach: A case study in the Moe River catchment, Victoria, Australia
by Thayalakumaran, T. & Roberts, A. & Beverly, C. & Vigiak, O. & Norng, S. & Stott, K.
- 52-65 Simulating impacts of silage maize (Zea mays) in monoculture and undersown with annual grass (Lolium perenne L.) on the soil water balance in a sandy-humic soil in Northwest Germany
by Conrad, Yvonne & Fohrer, Nicola
- 66-75 Application of partial rootzone drying to improve irrigation water use efficiency in grapefruit trees
by Kusakabe, A. & Contreras-Barragan, B.A. & Simpson, C.R. & Enciso, J.M. & Nelson, S.D. & Melgar, J.C.
- 76-88 Optimizing regional irrigation water use by integrating a two-level optimization model and an agro-hydrological model
by Jiang, Yao & Xu, Xu & Huang, Quanzhong & Huo, Zailin & Huang, Guanhua
- 89-105 A geo-informatics approach for estimating water resources management components and their interrelationships
by Liaqat, Umar Waqas & Awan, Usman Khalid & McCabe, Matthew Francis & Choi, Minha
- 106-118 Probabilistic forecasting of reference evapotranspiration with a limited area ensemble prediction system
by Pelosi, A. & Medina, H. & Villani, P. & D’Urso, G. & Chirico, G.B.
- 119-125 Economic feasibility of implementing regulated deficit irrigation with reclaimed water in a grapefruit orchard
by Maestre-Valero, J.F. & Martin-Gorriz, B. & Alarcón, J.J. & Nicolas, E. & Martinez-Alvarez, V.
- 126-136 Extinction coefficients and radiation use efficiency of barley under different irrigation regimes and sowing dates
by Tabarzad, Amir & Ghaemi, Ali Asghar & Zand-Parsa, Shahrokh
- 137-147 Nutrient and tillage strategies to increase grain yield and water use efficiency in semi-arid areas
by Lian, Yanhao & Ali, Shahzad & Zhang, Xudong & Wang, Tianlu & Liu, Qi & Jia, Qianmin & Jia, Zhikuan & Han, Qingfang
- 148-158 Exploring optimal farm resources management strategy for Quncho-teff (Eragrostis tef (Zucc.) Trotter) using AquaCrop model
by Haileselassie, Hailay & Araya, A. & Habtu, Solomon & Meles, Kiros Gebretsadkan & Gebru, Girmay & Kisekka, Isaya & Girma, Atkilt & Hadgu, Kiros Meles & Foster, A.J.
- 159-170 Controlling tile drainage during the growing season in Eastern Canada to reduce nitrogen, phosphorus, and bacteria loading to surface water
by Sunohara, Mark D. & Gottschall, Natalie & Craiovan, Emilia & Wilkes, Graham & Topp, Edward & Frey, Steven K. & Lapen, David R.
- 171-179 Lysimetry methods for monitoring soil solution electrical conductivity and nutrient concentration in greenhouse tomato crops
by Cabrera Corral, Francisco Javier & Bonachela Castaño, Santiago & Fernández Fernández, María Dolores & Granados García, María Rosa & López Hernández, Juan Carlos
- 180-188 Changes in key photosynthetic parameters of olive trees following soil tillage and wastewater irrigation, modified olive oil quality
by Tekaya, Meriem & Mechri, Beligh & Dabbaghi, Olfa & Mahjoub, Zoubeir & Laamari, Salwa & Chihaoui, Badreddine & Boujnah, Dalenda & Hammami, Mohamed & Chehab, Hechmi
- 189-200 Improving the estimation of evaporation by the FAO-56 dual crop coefficient approach under subsurface drip irrigation
by Phogat, V. & Šimůnek, J. & Skewes, M.A. & Cox, J.W. & McCarthy, M.G.
- 201-214 Equity in a tertiary canal of the Indus Basin Irrigation System (IBIS)
by Shah, M. Azeem Ali & Anwar, Arif A. & Bell, Andrew Reid & ul Haq, Zia
- 215-224 Assessment of groundwater salinity risk using kriging methods: A case study in northern Iran
by Ashrafzadeh, Afshin & Roshandel, Fateme & Khaledian, Mohammadreza & Vazifedoust, Majid & Rezaei, Mojtaba
- 225-238 Influence of the irrigation technique and strategies on the nitrogen cycle and budget: A review
by Barakat, Mohammad & Cheviron, Bruno & Angulo-Jaramillo, Rafael
- 239-247 Impact of long-term wastewater irrigation on the physicochemical properties of humid region soils: “The Living Filter” site case study
by Andrews, D.M. & Robb, T. & Elliott, H. & Watson, J.E.
- 248-257 Natural and anthropogenic controls on the frequency of preferential flow occurrence in a wastewater spray irrigation field
by Hopkins, Isaac & Gall, Heather & Lin, Henry
- 258-270 Effects of branch removal on water use of rain-fed jujube (Ziziphus jujuba Mill.) plantations in Chinese semiarid Loess Plateau region
by Chen, Dianyu & Wang, Youke & Wang, Xing & Nie, Zhenyi & Gao, Zhiyong & Zhang, Linlin
- 271-280 Effects of irrigation regime on canopy water use and dry matter production of ‘Tempranillo’ grapevines in the semi-arid climate of Southern Oregon, USA
by Pagay, V.
- 281-290 Mixing trees and crops increases land and water use efficiencies in a semi-arid area
by Bai, Wei & Sun, Zhanxiang & Zheng, Jiaming & Du, Guijuan & Feng, Liangshan & Cai, Qian & Yang, Ning & Feng, Chen & Zhang, Zhe & Evers, Jochem B. & van der Werf, Wopke & Zhang, Lizhen
- 291-303 A field-modeling study for assessing temporal variations of soil-water-crop interactions under water-saving irrigation strategies
by Karandish, Fatemeh & Šimůnek, Jiří
- 304-313 Relevance of sprinkler irrigation time of the day on alfalfa forage production
by Cavero, Jose & Faci, Jose M. & Martínez-Cob, Antonio
- 314-324 Applying segmented Jarvis canopy resistance into Penman-Monteith model improves the accuracy of estimated evapotranspiration in maize for seed production with film-mulching in arid area
by Li, Xiaojie & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng & Jiang, Xuelian & Tong, Ling & Ding, Risheng & Li, Sien & Du, Taisheng
- 325-334 Rainwater harvesting for supplemental irrigation of onions in the southern dry lands of Ethiopia
by Assefa, Shibeshi & Biazin, Birhanu & Muluneh, Alemayehu & Yimer, Fantaw & Haileslassie, Amare
- 335-344 Advanced aquaponics: Evaluation of intensive tomato production in aquaponics vs. conventional hydroponics
by Suhl, Johanna & Dannehl, Dennis & Kloas, Werner & Baganz, Daniela & Jobs, Sebastian & Scheibe, Günther & Schmidt, Uwe
- 345-349 Establishment and application of spring maize yield to evapotranspiration boundary function in the Loess Plateau of China
by Lin, Wen & Liu, Wenzhao
- 350-365 Evaluation of crop water productivity under sprinkler irrigation regime using a distributed agro-hydrological model in an irrigation district of China
by Xue, Jing & Ren, Li
- 366-376 A synthesis and comparative evaluation of factors influencing the effectiveness of drainage water management
by Ross, Jared A. & Herbert, Matthew E. & Sowa, Scott P. & Frankenberger, Jane R. & King, Kevin W. & Christopher, Sheila F. & Tank, Jennifer L. & Arnold, Jeffrey G. & White, Mike J. & Yen, Haw
2016, Volume 177, Issue C
- 1-9 Experiment and analysis on flow rate of improved subsurface drainage with ponded water
by Tao, Yuan & Wang, Shaoli & Xu, Di & Qu, Xingye
- 10-23 An uncertainty-based framework for agricultural water-land resources allocation and risk evaluation
by Li, Mo & Guo, Ping & Singh, Vijay P. & Yang, Gaiqiang
- 24-36 Modelling triazines in the valley of the River Cauca, Colombia, using the annualized agricultural non-point source pollution model
by Villamizar, Martha L. & Brown, Colin D.
- 37-45 Modeling irrigation management for water conservation by DSSAT-maize model in arid northwestern China
by Jiang, Yiwen & Zhang, Lanhui & Zhang, Baoqing & He, Chansheng & Jin, Xin & Bai, Xiao
- 46-53 Irrigation response and water productivity of deficit to fully irrigated spring camelina
by Hergert, G.W. & Margheim, J.F. & Pavlista, A.D. & Martin, D.L. & Isbell, T.A. & Supalla, R.J.
- 54-65 Optimizing drip irrigation for eggplant crops in semi-arid zones using evolving thresholds
by Müller, T. & Ranquet Bouleau, C. & Perona, P.
- 66-76 Satellite-based evapotranspiration over Gezira Irrigation Scheme, Sudan: A comparative study
by Al Zayed, Islam Sabry & Elagib, Nadir Ahmed & Ribbe, Lars & Heinrich, Jürgen
- 77-94 The dual Kc approach to assess maize and sweet sorghum transpiration and soil evaporation under saline conditions: Application of the SIMDualKc model
by Rosa, R.D. & Ramos, T.B. & Pereira, L.S.
- 95-106 A spatially explicit approach to assess the suitability for rice cultivation in an inland valley in central Benin
by Danvi, Alexandre & Jütten, Thomas & Giertz, Simone & Zwart, Sander J. & Diekkrüger, Bernd
- 107-117 Increasing the effective use of water in processing tomatoes through alternate furrow irrigation without a yield decrease
by Barrios-Masias, Felipe H. & Jackson, Louise E.
- 118-127 Assessing the time stability of soil moisture patterns using statistical and geostatistical approaches
by Landrum, Carla & Castrignanó, Annamaria & Zourarakis, Demetrio & Mueller, Tom
- 128-137 Can the drip irrigation under film mulch reduce crop evapotranspiration and save water under the sufficient irrigation condition?
by Qin, Shujing & Li, Sien & Kang, Shaozhong & Du, Taisheng & Tong, Ling & Ding, Risheng
- 138-145 Effect of plant bioregulators on growth, yield and water production functions of sorghum [Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench]
by Wakchaure, G.C. & Minhas, P.S. & Ratnakumar, P. & Choudhary, R.L.
- 146-164 Framework to parameterize and validate APEX to support deployment of the nutrient tracking tool
by Moriasi, Daniel N. & King, Kevin W. & Bosch, David D. & Bjorneberg, Dave L. & Teet, Stephen & Guzman, Jorge A. & Williams, Mark R.
- 165-171 The available water holding capacity of soils under pasture
by Horne, D.J. & Scotter, D.R.
- 172-180 Combining sap flow measurements and modelling to assess water needs in an oasis farmland shelterbelt of Populus simonii Carr in Northwest China
by Fu, Shuai & Sun, Lin & Luo, Yi
- 181-192 Combining stable isotopes, Eddy Covariance system and meteorological measurements for partitioning evapotranspiration, of winter wheat, into soil evaporation and plant transpiration in a semi-arid region
by Aouade, G. & Ezzahar, J. & Amenzou, N. & Er-Raki, S. & Benkaddour, A. & Khabba, S. & Jarlan, L.
- 193-200 Transpiration and evaporation of grapevine, two components related to irrigation strategy
by Montoro, A. & Mañas, F. & López-Urrea, R.
- 201-214 Effect of intra-irrigation meteorological variability on seasonal center-pivot irrigation performance and corn yield
by Ouazaa, S. & Latorre, B. & Burguete, J. & Zapata, N.
- 215-220 Effect of different furrow and plant spacing on yield and water use efficiency of maize
by Welde, Kidane & Gebremariam, Hintsa Libsekal
- 221-228 Simulation modelling to investigate nutrient loss mitigation practices
by Baillie, Sarah & Kaye-Blake, William & Smale, Paul & Dennis, Samuel
- 229-240 Phytodesalinization of irrigated saline Vertisols in the Niger Valley by Echinochloa stagnina
by Ado, Maman Nassirou & Guero, Yadji & Michot, Didier & Soubeiga, Boubacar & Senga Kiesse, Tristan & Walter, Christian
- 241-247 Response of first flood irrigation timing after rice dry-direct-seeding: Productivity and greenhouse gas emissions in Central China
by Jiang, Qingwei & Wang, Weiqin & Chen, Qian & Peng, Shaobing & Huang, Jianliang & Cui, Kehui & Nie, Lixiao
- 248-263 Towards modeling soil texture-specific sensitivity of wheat yield and water balance to climatic changes
by Nouri, Milad & Homaee, Mehdi & Bannayan, Mohammad & Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- 264-273 Soil moisture tension effect on sugar cane growth and yield
by Alamilla-Magaña, J.C. & Carrillo-Ávila, E. & Obrador-Olán, J.J. & Landeros-Sánchez, C. & Vera-Lopez, J. & Juárez-López, J.F.
- 274-283 Simulation of crop evapotranspiration and crop coefficients with data in weighing lysimeters
by Anapalli, Saseendran S. & Ahuja, Lajpat R. & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Ma, Liwang & Marek, Gary & Evett, Steven R. & Howell, Terry A.
- 284-290 Estimation of farmers’ willingness to pay for water in the agricultural sector
by Bozorg-Haddad, Omid & Malmir, Marzieh & Mohammad-Azari, Sahar & Loáiciga, Hugo A.
- 291-297 Effect of tillage and application of gypsum In a No-Till field under supplementary irrigation with sodium bicarbonate waters
by Costa, José Luis & Aparicio, Virginia Carolina & Sallesses, Leonardo Fabian & Frolla, Franco Daniel
- 298-307 Validation of an online system for the continuous monitoring of tree water status for sustainable irrigation managements in olive (Olea europaea L.)
by Marino, Giulia & Pernice, Fulvio & Marra, Francesco Paolo & Caruso, Tiziano
- 308-316 Comparison of the water potential baseline in different locations. Usefulness for irrigation scheduling of olive orchards
by Corell, M. & Pérez-López, D. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Centeno, A. & Girón, I. & Galindo, A. & Moreno, M.M. & Moreno, C. & Memmi, H. & Torrecillas, A. & Moreno, F. & Moriana, A.
- 317-328 Simulating yield and water use of a sorghum–cowpea intercrop using APSIM
by Chimonyo, V.G.P. & Modi, A.T. & Mabhaudhi, T.
- 329-339 Short-term forecasting of daily reference evapotranspiration using the Penman-Monteith model and public weather forecasts
by Yang, Yang & Cui, Yuanlai & Luo, Yufeng & Lyu, Xinwei & Traore, Seydou & Khan, Shahbaz & Wang, Weiguang
- 340-347 Effects of agricultural management on measurements, prediction, and partitioning of evapotranspiration in irrigated grasslands
by Graham, Scott L. & Kochendorfer, John & McMillan, Andrew M.S. & Duncan, Maurice J. & Srinivasan, M.S. & Hertzog, Gladys
- 348-358 An agent-based-nash modeling framework for sustainable groundwater management: A case study
by Farhadi, Saber & Nikoo, Mohammad Reza & Rakhshandehroo, Gholam Reza & Akhbari, Masih & Alizadeh, Mohammad Reza
- 359-368 Estimating water use of mature pecan orchards: A six stage crop growth curve approach
by Ibraimo, Nadia A. & Taylor, Nicky J. & Steyn, J. Martin & Gush, Mark B. & Annandale, John G.
- 369-378 Defining biological thresholds associated to plant water status for monitoring water restriction effects: Stomatal conductance and photosynthesis recovery as key indicators in potato
by Ramírez, David A. & Yactayo, Wendy & Rens, Libby R. & Rolando, José L. & Palacios, Susan & De Mendiburu, Felipe & Mares, Víctor & Barreda, Carolina & Loayza, Hildo & Monneveux, Philippe & Zotarelli, Lincoln & Khan, Awais & Quiroz, Roberto
- 379-391 Simulating soybean productivity under rainfed conditions for major soil types using APEX model in East Central Mississippi
by Zhang, Bangbang & Feng, Gary & Read, John J. & Kong, Xiangbin & Ouyang, Ying & Adeli, Ardeshir & Jenkins, Johnie N.
- 392-399 Ridge tillage improves plant growth and grain yield of waterlogged summer maize
by Ren, Baizhao & Dong, Shuting & Liu, Peng & Zhao, Bin & Zhang, Jiwang
- 400-409 Estimating maize water stress by standard deviation of canopy temperature in thermal imagery
by Han, Ming & Zhang, Huihui & DeJonge, Kendall C. & Comas, Louise H. & Trout, Thomas J.
- 410-418 Effect of irrigation frequency and water distribution pattern on leaf gas exchange of cv. ‘Syrah’ grown on a clay soil at two levels of water availability
by Sebastian, Bárbara & Lissarrague, José R. & Santesteban, Luis G. & Linares, Rubén & Junquera, Pedro & Baeza, Pilar
- 419-431 Assessment of potential risks associated with chemicals in wastewater used for irrigation in arid and semiarid zones: A review
by Elgallal, M. & Fletcher, L. & Evans, B.
- 432-439 Effect of growth stage based irrigation on soil water extraction and water use efficiency of spring safflower cultivars
by Singh, Sukhbir & Angadi, Sangamesh V. & Grover, Kulbhushan K. & Hilaire, Rolston St. & Begna, Sultan
- 440-453 Simulating yield potential by irrigation and yield gap of rainfed soybean using APEX model in a humid region
by Zhang, Bangbang & Feng, Gary & Kong, Xiangbin & Lal, Rattan & Ouyang, Ying & Adeli, Ardeshir & Jenkins, Johnie N.
- 454-460 Irrigation scheduling using intervention of Geomatics tools—A case study of Khedli minor
by Singh, Avinash Kumar & Dubey, O.P. & Ghosh, S.K.
2016, Volume 176, Issue C
- 1-8 Combined effects of runoff and soil erodibility on available nitrogen losses from sloping farmland affected by agricultural practices
by Zhang, Qingwen & Liu, Dinghui & Cheng, Shanghong & Huang, Xinjun
- 9-17 Soil solution chemical attributes, rice response and water use efficiency under different flood irrigation management methods
by Borin, José Bernardo Moraes & Carmona, Felipe de Campos & Anghinoni, Ibanor & Martins, Amanda Posselt & Jaeger, Isadora Rodrigues & Marcolin, Elio & Hernandes, Gustavo Cantori & Camargo, Estefânia Silva
- 18-28 Drain for Gain: Managing salinity in irrigated lands—A review
by Ritzema, H.P.
- 29-39 Thermal variation and pressure compensated emitters
by Oliver, M.M.H. & Hewa, Guna Alankerage & Pezzaniti, David
- 40-54 Improving water resources management using different irrigation strategies and water qualities: Field and modelling study
by Afzal, M. & Battilani, A. & Solimando, D. & Ragab, R.
- 55-66 Farm level rainwater harvesting across different agro climatic regions of India: Assessing performance and its determinants
by Kumar, Shalander & Ramilan, Thiagarajah & Ramarao, C.A. & Rao, Ch. Srinivasa & Whitbread, Anthony
- 67-79 Integration of remote sensing derived parameters in crop models: Application to the PILOTE model for hay production
by EL HAJJ, Mohammad & Baghdadi, Nicolas & Cheviron, Bruno & Belaud, Gilles & Zribi, Mehrez
- 80-90 Thermal data to monitor crop-water status in irrigated Mediterranean viticulture
by García-Tejero, I.F. & Costa, J.M. & Egipto, R. & Durán-Zuazo, V.H. & Lima, R.S.N. & Lopes, C.M. & Chaves, M.M.
- 91-99 Simulating maize yields when irrigating with saline water, using the AquaCrop, SALTMED, and SWAP models
by Hassanli, Mohammad & Ebrahimian, Hamed & Mohammadi, Ehsan & Rahimi, Amirreza & Shokouhi, Amirhossein
- 100-110 Plastic mulch and nitrogen fertigation in growing vegetables modify soil temperature, water and nitrate dynamics: Experimental results and a modeling study
by Filipović, Vilim & Romić, Davor & Romić, Marija & Borošić, Josip & Filipović, Lana & Mallmann, Fábio Joel Kochem & Robinson, David A.
- 111-121 Drought frequency change: An assessment in northern India plains
by Ge, Yan & Cai, Ximing & Zhu, Tingju & Ringler, Claudia
- 122-131 Drought effects on root and tuber production: A meta-analysis
by Daryanto, Stefani & Wang, Lixin & Jacinthe, Pierre-André
- 132-141 Evapotranspiration partitioning and variation of sap flow in female and male parents of maize for hybrid seed production in arid region
by Jiang, Xuelian & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng & Du, Taisheng & Tong, Ling & Comas, Louise
- 142-150 Estimation of crop coefficient of irrigated transplanted puddled rice by field scale water balance in the semi-arid Indo-Gangetic Plains, India
by Choudhury, B.U. & Singh, Anil Kumar
- 151-162 Yield response of sunflower to irrigation and fertilization under semi-arid conditions
by García-López, J. & Lorite, I.J. & García-Ruiz, R. & Ordoñez, R. & Dominguez, J.
- 163-169 Utilization of reclaimed wastewater for olive irrigation: Effect on soil properties, tree growth, yield and oil content
by Ayoub, Salam & Al-Shdiefat, Saleh & Rawashdeh, Hamzeh & Bashabsheh, Ibrahim
- 170-179 Scheduling irrigation using an approach based on the van Genuchten model
by Liang, Xi & Liakos, Vasilis & Wendroth, Ole & Vellidis, George
- 180-190 Performance of partial root-zone drip irrigation for sugar beet production in a semi-arid area
by Topak, Ramazan & Acar, Bilal & Uyanöz, Refik & Ceyhan, Ercan
- 191-202 A water harvesting model for optimizing rainwater harvesting in the wadi Oum Zessar watershed, Tunisia
by Adham, Ammar & Wesseling, Jan G. & Riksen, Michel & Ouessar, Mohamed & Ritsema, Coen J.
- 203-213 Wetting patterns estimation under drip irrigation systems using an enhanced empirical model
by Al-Ogaidi, Ahmed A.M. & Wayayok, Aimrun & Rowshon, M.K. & Abdullah, Ahmed Fikri
- 214-221 Evapotranspiration differences between agroforestry and grass buffer systems
by Svoma, Bohumil M. & Fox, Neil I. & Pallardy, Quinn & Udawatta, Ranjith P.
- 222-233 Aeration of clayey soils by injecting air through subsurface drippers: Lysimetric and field experiments
by Ben-Noah, I. & Friedman, S.P.
- 234-242 The effects of harvest regime, irrigation, and salinity on stem lignocellulose concentrations in alfalfa (Medicago sativa L.)
by Warnke, Adam H. & Ruhland, Christopher T.
- 243-254 Modeling growth response to soil water availability simulated by HYDRUS for a mature triploid Populus tomentosa plantation located on the North China Plain
by Xi, Benye & Bloomberg, Mark & Watt, Michael S. & Wang, Ye & Jia, Liming
- 255-262 Potential and constraints of different seawater and freshwater blends as growing media for three vegetable crops
by Atzori, Giulia & Guidi Nissim, Werther & Caparrotta, Stefania & Masi, Elisa & Azzarello, Elisa & Pandolfi, Camilla & Vignolini, Pamela & Gonnelli, Cristina & Mancuso, Stefano
- 266-269 Agricultural risk management of a peri-urban water recycling scheme to meet mixed land-use needs
by Attwater, Roger & Anderson, Lyn & Derry, Chris
- 270-279 Methodology for quantifying impacts of urbanization on the water distribution networks of irrigation districts
by Bonaiti, Gabriele & Fipps, Guy
- 280-296 Bayesian Belief Network analysis of soil salinity in a peri-urban agricultural field irrigated with recycled water
by Rahman, Muhammad Muhitur & Hagare, Dharma & Maheshwari, Basant
2016, Volume 175, Issue C
- 4-14 Impacts of biofuel-based land-use change on water quality and sustainability in a Kansas watershed
by Yasarer, Lindsey M.W. & Sinnathamby, Sumathy & Sturm, Belinda S.M.
- 15-28 Using the SWAT model to assess the impacts of changing irrigation from surface to pressurized systems on water productivity and water saving in the Zarrineh Rud catchment
by Ahmadzadeh, Hojat & Morid, Saeed & Delavar, Majid & Srinivasan, Raghavan
- 29-42 Hydrological modeling and climate change impacts in an agricultural semiarid region. Case study: Guadalupe River basin, Mexico
by Molina-Navarro, Eugenio & Hallack-Alegría, Michelle & Martínez-Pérez, Silvia & Ramírez-Hernández, Jorge & Mungaray-Moctezuma, Alejandro & Sastre-Merlín, Antonio
- 43-60 Field data-based implementation of land management and terraces on the catchment scale for an eco-hydrological modelling approach in the Three Gorges Region, China
by Strehmel, Alexander & Jewett, Amy & Schuldt, Ronja & Schmalz, Britta & Fohrer, Nicola
- 61-71 Assessing SWAT models based on single and multi-site calibration for the simulation of flow and nutrient loads in the semi-arid Onkaparinga catchment in South Australia
by Shrestha, Manoj Kumar & Recknagel, Friedrich & Frizenschaf, Jacqueline & Meyer, Wayne
- 72-77 Methods to estimate plant available water for simulation models
by Behrman, K.D. & Norfleet, M.L. & Williams, J.
- 78-90 Extended SWAT model for dissolved reactive phosphorus transport in tile-drained fields and catchments
by Lu, Shenglan & Andersen, Hans Estrup & Thodsen, Hans & Rubæk, Gitte Holton & Trolle, Dennis
- 91-104 Assessing potassium environmental losses from a dairy farming watershed with the modified SWAT model
by Wang, Chunying & Jiang, Rui & Boithias, Laurie & Sauvage, Sabine & Sánchez-Pérez, José-Miguel & Mao, Xiaomin & Han, Yuping & Hayakawa, Atsushi & Kuramochi, Kanta & Hatano, Ryusuke
2016, Volume 174, Issue C
- 2-10 Managing the water resources problems of irrigated agriculture through geospatial techniques: An overview
by Singh, Ajay
- 11-21 A table for five: Stakeholder perceptions of water governance in Alberta
by Montgomery, Jenna & Xu, Wei & Bjornlund, Henning & Edwards, Jane
- 22-29 Simulation modeling for water governance in basins based on surface water and groundwater
by Huo, Ai-Di & Dang, Jian & Song, Jin-Xi & Chen, Xun Hong & Mao, Hai-Ru
- 30-38 Establishing a model of conjunctive regulation of surface water and groundwater in the arid regions
by Li, Zhou & Quan, Jin & Li, Xiao-Yan & Wu, Xiu-Chen & Wu, Hua-Wu & Li, Yue-Tan & Li, Guang-Yong
- 39-51 Evaluation of potential evapotranspiration assessment methods for hydrological modelling with SWAT—Application in data-scarce rural Tunisia
by Aouissi, Jalel & Benabdallah, Sihem & Lili Chabaâne, Zohra & Cudennec, Christophe
- 52-60 Influence of water management on the water cycle in a small watershed irrigation system based on a distributed hydrologic model
by Dai, Junfeng & Cui, Yuanlai & Cai, Xueliang & Brown, Larry C. & Shang, Yuhui
- 61-65 Economic evaluation of using surge valves in furrow irrigation of row crops in Louisiana: A net present value approach
by Adusumilli, Naveen & Davis, Stacia & Fromme, Dan
- 66-73 Faecal pollution on vegetables and soil drip irrigated with treated municipal wastewaters
by Lonigro, Antonio & Rubino, Pietro & Lacasella, Vita & Montemurro, Nicola
- 74-81 Spatial and temporal changes in runoff and sediment loads of the Lancang River over the last 50 years
by Zhai, H.J. & Hu, B. & Luo, X.Y. & Qiu, L. & Tang, W.J. & Jiang, M.