Agricultural Water Management
2015, Volume 149, Issue C
- 1-22 Recycling of domestic wastewater treated by vertical-flow wetlands for irrigating Chillies and Sweet Peppers
by Almuktar, S.A.A.A.N. & Scholz, M. & Al-Isawi, R.H.K. & Sani, A.
- 23-32 Identifying irrigation and nitrogen best management practices for aerobic rice–maize cropping system for semi-arid tropics using CERES-rice and maize models
by Kadiyala, M.D.M. & Jones, J.W. & Mylavarapu, R.S. & Li, Y.C. & Reddy, M.D.
- 33-43 Treated agro-industrial wastewater irrigation of tomato crop: Effects on qualitative/quantitative characteristics of production and microbiological properties of the soil
by Gatta, Giuseppe & Libutti, Angela & Gagliardi, Anna & Beneduce, Luciano & Brusetti, Lorenzo & Borruso, Luigimaria & Disciglio, Grazia & Tarantino, Emanuele
- 44-54 Impact of irrigation volume and water salinity on winter wheat productivity and soil salinity distribution
by Wang, Xiangping & Yang, Jingsong & Liu, Guangming & Yao, Rongjiang & Yu, Shipeng
- 55-73 Improvement of yield and grape and wine composition in field-grown Monastrell grapevines by partial root zone irrigation, in comparison with regulated deficit irrigation
by Romero, Pascual & Muñoz, Rocío Gil & Fernández-Fernández, J.I. & del Amor, Francisco M. & Martínez-Cutillas, Adrián & García-García, José
- 74-80 Nutrient removal effectiveness by riparian buffer zones in rural temperate watersheds: The impact of no-till crops practices
by Aguiar Jr., T.R. & Rasera, K. & Parron, L.M. & Brito, A.G. & Ferreira, M.T.
- 81-90 Modeling reference evapotranspiration with calculated targets. Assessment and implications
by Martí, Pau & González-Altozano, Pablo & López-Urrea, Ramón & Mancha, Luis A. & Shiri, Jalal
- 91-101 Methodology to improve water and energy use by proper irrigation scheduling in pressurised networks
by Jiménez-Bello, M.A. & Royuela, A. & Manzano, J. & Prats, A. García & Martínez-Alzamora, F.
- 102-114 Optimization of culturing conditions and selection of species for the use of halophytes as biofilter for nutrient-rich saline water
by Buhmann, Anne K. & Waller, Uwe & Wecker, Bert & Papenbrock, Jutta
- 115-122 Prolonged irrigation with municipal wastewater promotes a persistent and active soil microbial community in a semiarid agroecosystem
by García-Orenes, F. & Caravaca, F. & Morugán-Coronado, A. & Roldán, A.
- 123-130 Saline irrigation scheduling for potted geranium based on soil electrical conductivity and moisture sensors
by Valdés, R. & Ochoa, J. & Franco, J.A. & Sánchez-Blanco, M.J. & Bañón, S.
- 131-142 Subsurface drainage volume reduction with drainage water management: Case studies in Ohio, USA
by Gunn, Kpoti M. & Fausey, Norman R. & Shang, Yuhui & Shedekar, Vinayak S. & Ghane, Ehsan & Wahl, Mark D. & Brown, Larry C.
- 143-155 Validating FAO AquaCrop using Landsat images and regional crop information
by Kim, Daeha & Kaluarachchi, Jagath
- 156-165 Impacts of controlled irrigation and drainage on the yield and physiological attributes of rice
by Shao, Guangcheng & Cui, Jintao & Yu, Shuang’en & Lu, Bin & Brian, Boman J. & Ding, Jihui & She, Dongli
- 166-174 Modeling shallow water table dynamics under subsurface irrigation and drainage
by Acharya, Subodh & Mylavarapu, Rao S.
- 175-186 Re-visiting what we know about Irrigation Management Transfer: A review of the evidence
by Senanayake, Nari & Mukherji, Aditi & Giordano, Mark
2015, Volume 148, Issue C
- 1-9 The effect of adapting cultivars on the water use efficiency of dryland maize (Zea mays L.) in northwestern China
by Bu, Lingduo & Chen, Xinping & Li, Shiqing & Liu, Jianliang & Zhu, Lin & Luo, Shasha & Lee Hill, Robert & Zhao, Ying
- 10-15 Effects of different irrigation regimes on yield and water use efficiency of cucumber crop
by Rahil, M.H. & Qanadillo, A.
- 16-23 Coffee productivity and root systems in cultivation schemes with different population arrangements and with and without drip irrigation
by Sakai, Emilio & Barbosa, Eduardo Augusto Agnellos & Silveira, Jane Maria de Carvalho & Pires, Regina Célia de Matos
- 24-33 Ecosystem water use efficiency for a sparse vineyard in arid northwest China
by Li, Sien & Kang, Shaozhong & Zhang, Lu & Du, Taisheng & Tong, Ling & Ding, Risheng & Guo, Weihua & Zhao, Peng & Chen, Xia & Xiao, Huan
- 34-42 Predicting the mobile water content of vineyard soils in New South Wales, Australia
by Holland, Jonathan E. & Biswas, Asim
- 43-51 Drainage water management effects on tile discharge and water quality
by Williams, M.R. & King, K.W. & Fausey, N.R.
- 52-62 Climate-smart tank irrigation: A multi-year analysis of improved conjunctive water use under high rainfall variability
by Siderius, C. & Boonstra, H. & Munaswamy, V. & Ramana, C. & Kabat, P. & van Ierland, E. & Hellegers, P.
- 63-71 Forecasting furrow irrigation infiltration using artificial neural networks
by Mattar, M.A. & Alazba, A.A. & Zin El-Abedin, T.K.
- 72-83 Simulation of salt dynamics in the root zone and yield of wheat crop under irrigated saline regimes using SWAP model
by Kumar, P. & Sarangi, A. & Singh, D.K. & Parihar, S.S. & Sahoo, R.N.
- 84-96 Comparison of hourly and daily reference crop evapotranspiration equations across seasons and climate zones in Australia
by Perera, Kushan C. & Western, Andrew W. & Nawarathna, Bandara & George, Biju
- 97-105 Storm flow dynamics and loads of fecal bacteria associated with ponds in southern piedmont and coastal plain watersheds with animal agriculture
by Jenkins, Michael B. & Adams, M. Paige & Endale, Dinku M. & Fisher, Dwight S. & Lowrance, Richard & Newton, G. Larry & Vellidis, George
- 106-112 Critical irrigation threshold and cranberry yield components
by Pelletier, Vincent & Gallichand, Jacques & Caron, Jean & Jutras, Sylvain & Marchand, Sébastien
- 113-122 Numerical calculation of soil water potential in an irrigated ‘conference’ pear orchard
by Janssens, Pieter & Diels, Jan & Vanderborght, Jan & Elsen, Frank & Elsen, Annemie & Deckers, Tom & Vandendriessche, Hilde
- 123-129 Root-sourced signal and photosynthetic traits, dry matter accumulation and remobilization, and yield stability in winter wheat as affected by regulated deficit irrigation
by Ma, Shou-Chen & Duan, Ai-Wang & Wang, Rui & Guan, Zhong-Mei & Yang, Shen-Jiao & Ma, Shou-Tian & Shao, Yun
- 130-140 Deep drainage modeling for a fertigated coffee plantation in the Brazilian savanna
by Pinto, Victor Meriguetti & Reichardt, Klaus & van Dam, Jos & Lier, Quirijn de Jong van & Bruno, Isabeli Pereira & Durigon, Angelica & Dourado-Neto, Durval & Bortolotto, Rafael Pivotto
- 141-149 Nutrient leaching in an Ultisol cultivated with sugarcane
by Ghiberto, P.J. & Libardi, P.L. & Trivelin, P.C.O.
- 150-163 SWAMP: A soil layer water supply model for simulating macroscopic crop water uptake under osmotic stress
by Barnard, J.H. & Bennie, A.T.P. & van Rensburg, L.D. & Preez, C.C. du
- 164-176 Distribution of limited irrigation water based on optimized regulated deficit irrigation and typical metheorological year concepts
by Leite, K.N. & Martínez-Romero, A. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Domínguez, A.
- 177-188 Effect of different saline groundwater depths and irrigation water salinities on yield and water use of quinoa in lysimeter
by Talebnejad, R. & Sepaskhah, A.R.
- 189-195 Performance evaluation study and hydrologic and productive analysis of irrigation systems at the Qazvin irrigation network (Iran)
by Ghahroodi, E. Mokari & Noory, H. & Liaghat, A.M.
- 196-206 Farmers’ adaptation to water scarcity in drought-prone environments: A case study of Rajshahi District, Bangladesh
by Alam, Khorshed
- 207-212 Number of drip laterals and irrigation frequency on yield and exportable fruit size of highbush blueberry grown in a sandy soil
by Holzapfel, E. & Jara, J. & Coronata, A.M.
- 213-222 Evaluation of nitrogen balance in a direct-seeded-rice field experiment using Hydrus-1D
by Li, Yong & Šimůnek, Jirka & Zhang, Zhentin & Jing, Longfei & Ni, Lixiao
- 223-231 Irrigation-induced nitrate losses assessed in a Mediterranean irrigation district
by Ibrikci, Hayriye & Cetin, Mahmut & Karnez, Ebru & Flügel, Wolfgang Albert & Tilkici, Burak & Bulbul, Yunus & Ryan, John
- 232-240 A GIS-based quality assessment model for olive tree irrigation water in southern Spain
by Peragón, Juan Manuel & Delgado, Antonio & Pérez-Latorre, Francisco J.
- 241-249 Short-term effects of tillage practices on soil properties under Tef [Eragrostis tef (Zucc. Trotter)] crop in northern Ethiopia
by Tesfahunegn, Gebreyesus Brhane
- 250-257 Optimal pumping scheduling model considering reservoir evaporation
by Reca, Juan & García-Manzano, Alfonso & Martínez, Juan
- 258-268 Investigating the effects of soil moisture sensors positioning and accuracy on soil moisture based drip irrigation scheduling systems
by Soulis, Konstantinos X. & Elmaloglou, Stamatios & Dercas, Nicholas
- 269-279 Response of grapevine cv. Syrah to irrigation frequency and water distribution pattern in a clay soil
by Sebastian, Bárbara & Baeza, Pilar & Santesteban, Luis G. & Sanchez de Miguel, Patricia & De La Fuente, Mario & Lissarrague, José R.
- 280-286 Changes in the physiological response between leaves and fruits during a moderate water stress in table olive trees
by Girón, I.F. & Corell, M. & Galindo, A. & Torrecillas, E. & Morales, D. & Dell’Amico, J. & Torrecillas, A. & Moreno, F. & Moriana, A.
2015, Volume 147, Issue C
- 21-33 Comparing AquaCrop and CropSyst models in simulating barley growth and yield under different water and nitrogen regimes. Does calibration year influence the performance of crop growth models?
by Abi Saab, Marie Therese & Todorovic, Mladen & Albrizio, Rossella
- 34-42 Effect of different fertilization and irrigation methods on nitrogen uptake, intercepted radiation and yield of okra (Abelmoschus esculentum L.) grown in the Keta Sand Spit of Southeast Ghana
by Oppong Danso, E. & Abenney-Mickson, S. & Sabi, E.B. & Plauborg, F. & Abekoe, M. & Kugblenu, Y.O. & Jensen, C.R. & Andersen, M.N.
- 43-53 Modelling transpiration, soil evaporation and yield prediction of soybean in North China Plain
by Wei, Zheng & Paredes, Paula & Liu, Yu & Chi, Wei Wei & Pereira, Luis S.
- 54-66 Evaluating acceptability of groundwater protection measures under different agricultural policies
by Giordano, Raffaele & D’Agostino, Daniela & Apollonio, Ciro & Scardigno, Alessandra & Pagano, Alessandro & Portoghese, Ivan & Lamaddalena, Nicola & Piccinni, Alberto F. & Vurro, Michele
- 67-81 Assessment of irrigation performance and water productivity in irrigated areas of the middle Heihe River basin using a distributed agro-hydrological model
by Jiang, Yao & Xu, Xu & Huang, Quanzhong & Huo, Zailin & Huang, Guanhua
- 82-95 Satellite-based irrigation advisory services: A common tool for different experiences from Europe to Australia
by Vuolo, Francesco & D’Urso, Guido & De Michele, Carlo & Bianchi, Biagio & Cutting, Michael
- 96-102 Achieving ethical responsibilities in water management: A challenge
by Rossi, Giuseppe
- 103-115 Climate change and Mediterranean agriculture: Impacts on winter wheat and tomato crop evapotranspiration, irrigation requirements and yield
by Saadi, Sameh & Todorovic, Mladen & Tanasijevic, Lazar & Pereira, Luis S. & Pizzigalli, Claudia & Lionello, Piero
- 116-128 Prediction of climate change impacts on cotton yields in Greece under eight climatic models using the AquaCrop crop simulation model and discriminant function analysis
by Voloudakis, Dimitrios & Karamanos, Andreas & Economou, Garifalia & Kalivas, Dionissios & Vahamidis, Petros & Kotoulas, Vasilios & Kapsomenakis, John & Zerefos, Christos
- 129-134 Assessing the productivity and resource-use efficiency of underutilised crops: Towards an integrative system
by Karunaratne, A.S. & Walker, S. & Azam-Ali, S.N.
- 135-143 Implementing precision irrigation in a humid climate – Recent experiences and on-going challenges
by Daccache, A. & Knox, J.W. & Weatherhead, E.K. & Daneshkhah, A. & Hess, T.M.
- 144-153 An approach for delineating homogeneous within-field zones using proximal sensing and multivariate geostatistics
by Landrum, Carla & Castrignanò, Annamaria & Mueller, Tom & Zourarakis, Demetrio & Zhu, Junfeng & De Benedetto, Daniela
- 154-162 Particle film technology: A supplemental tool to save water
by Boari, Francesca & Donadio, Antonio & Schiattone, Maria Immacolata & Cantore, Vito
- 163-174 Effect of the start–stop cycle of center-pivot towers on irrigation performance: Experiments and simulations
by Ouazaa, S. & Latorre, B. & Burguete, J. & Serreta, A. & Playán, E. & Salvador, R. & Paniagua, P. & Zapata, N.
- 175-186 The influence of dairy management strategies on water productivity of milk production
by Krauß, Michael & Kraatz, Simone & Drastig, Katrin & Prochnow, Annette
- 187-197 Advances in ET-based landscape irrigation management
by Snyder, R.L. & Pedras, C. & Montazar, A. & Henry, J.M. & Ackley, D.
2014, Volume 146, Issue C
- 1-10 Winter wheat with subsurface drip irrigation (SDI): Crop coefficients, water-use estimates, and effects of SDI on grain yield and water use efficiency
by Gao, Yang & Yang, Linlin & Shen, Xiaojun & Li, Xinqiang & Sun, Jingsheng & Duan, Aiwang & Wu, Laosheng
- 11-23 Monitoring nutrient accumulation and leaching in plastic greenhouse cultivation
by Hong, Eun-Mi & Choi, Jin-Yong & Nam, Won-Ho & Kang, Moon-Seong & Jang, Jeong-Ryeol
- 24-33 A bidirectional model for simulating soil water flow and salt transport under mulched drip irrigation with saline water
by Chen, Li-Juan & Feng, Qi & Li, Feng-Rui & Li, Chang-Sheng
- 34-44 The role of weather derivatives and portfolio effects in agricultural water management
by Buchholz, Matthias & Musshoff, Oliver
- 45-56 Effect of drip irrigation and fertilizer regimes on fruit yields and water productivity of a pomegranate (Punica granatum (L.) cv. Rabab) orchard
by Parvizi, Hossein & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza & Ahmadi, Seyed Hamid
- 57-68 Use of CropSyst as a tool to predict water use and crop coefficient in Japanese plum trees
by Samperio, Alberto & Moñino, María José & Marsal, Jordi & Prieto, María Henar & Stöckle, Claudio
- 69-74 Evaluating flood risk and alterations to hydraulic patterns following installation of low-grade weirs in agricultural systems
by Prince Czarnecki, J.M. & Baker, B.H. & Brison, A.M. & Kröger, R.
- 75-83 Interactive effects of water-table depth, rainfall variation, and sowing date on maize production in the Western Pampas
by Florio, E.L. & Mercau, J.L. & Jobbágy, E.G. & Nosetto, M.D.
- 84-94 Improving water-efficient irrigation: Prospects and difficulties of innovative practices
by Levidow, Les & Zaccaria, Daniele & Maia, Rodrigo & Vivas, Eduardo & Todorovic, Mladen & Scardigno, Alessandra
- 95-104 Uptake and distribution of ions reveal contrasting tolerance mechanisms for soil and water salinity in okra (Abelmoschus esculentus) and tomato (Solanum esculentum)
by Kamaluldeen, Jamal & Yunusa, Isa A.M. & Zerihun, Ayalsew & Bruhl, Jeremy J. & Kristiansen, Paul
- 105-114 Numerical simulation of water flow in tile and mole drainage systems
by Filipović, Vilim & Mallmann, Fábio Joel Kochem & Coquet, Yves & Šimůnek, Jirka
- 115-123 Characterization of water stress and prediction of yield of wheat using spectral indices under varied water and nitrogen management practices
by Bandyopadhyay, K.K. & Pradhan, S. & Sahoo, R.N. & Singh, Ravender & Gupta, V.K. & Joshi, D.K. & Sutradhar, A.K.
- 124-130 Biologically treated wastewater fertigation induced growth and yield enhancement effects in Vigna radiata L
by Yasmeen, Tahira & Ali, Qasim & Islam, Faisal & Noman, Ali & Akram, M. Sohail & Javed, M. Tariq
- 131-148 Modeling relations of tomato yield and fruit quality with water deficit at different growth stages under greenhouse condition
by Chen, Jinliang & Kang, Shaozhong & Du, Taisheng & Guo, Ping & Qiu, Rangjian & Chen, Renqiang & Gu, Feng
- 149-162 Multi-genes programing and local scale regression for analyzing rice yield response to climate factors using observed and downscaled data in Sahel
by Kima, Aimé Sévérin & Traore, Seydou & Wang, Yu-Min & Chung, Wen-Guey
- 163-172 Dynamic responses of wheat to drought and nitrogen stresses during re-watering cycles
by Shi, Jianchu & Yasuor, Hagai & Yermiyahu, Uri & Zuo, Qiang & Ben-Gal, Alon
- 173-184 Biosolids and distillery effluent amendments to Irish short rotation coppiced willow plantations: Impacts on overland flow and surface water quality
by Galbally, Paul & Ryan, Declan & Fagan, Colette C. & Finnan, John & Grant, Jim & McDonnell, Kevin
- 185-200 Simulating water table response to proposed changes in surface water management in the C-111 agricultural basin of south Florida
by Kisekka, I. & Migliaccio, K.W. & Muñoz-Carpena, R. & Schaffer, B. & Boyer, T.H. & Li, Y.
- 201-207 Usefulness of selected weather indices to evaluation of yellow lupine yielding possibility
by Podleśna, A. & Podleśny, J. & Doroszewski, A.
- 208-217 Recession of phosphorus and nitrogen concentrations in tile drainage water after high poultry manure applications in two consecutive years
by Ulén, Barbro & Wesström, Ingrid & Johansson, Göran & Forsberg, Lovisa Stjernman
- 218-227 Monitoring of nitrate leaching during flush flooding events in a coarse-textured floodplain soil
by Salazar, Osvaldo & Vargas, Juan & Nájera, Francisco & Seguel, Oscar & Casanova, Manuel
- 228-237 Physiological and agronomic mandarin trees performance under saline reclaimed water combined with regulated deficit irrigation
by Pedrero, F. & Maestre-Valero, J.F. & Mounzer, O. & Alarcón, J.J. & Nicolás, E.
- 238-248 Evaluating of soil water balance (SWB-Sci) model for water and nitrogen interactions in pasture: Example using annual ryegrass
by Fessehazion, Melake K. & Annandale, John G. & Everson, Colin S. & Stirzaker, Richard J. & Tesfamariam, Eyob H.
- 249-261 Responses of rice yield, irrigation water requirement and water use efficiency to climate change in China: Historical simulation and future projections
by Wang, Weiguang & Yu, Zhongbo & Zhang, Wei & Shao, Quanxi & Zhang, Yiwei & Luo, Yufeng & Jiao, Xiyun & Xu, Junzeng
- 262-269 Treatment of wastewater from raw rubber processing industry using water lettuce macrophyte pond and the reuse of its effluent as biofertilizer
by Owamah, H.I. & Enaboifo, M.A. & Izinyon, O.C.
- 270-279 Quantifying the impacts of land use/land cover change on groundwater depletion in Northwestern China – A case study of the Dunhuang oasis
by Zhang, Xifeng & Zhang, Lanhui & He, Chansheng & Li, Jinlin & Jiang, Yiwen & Ma, Libang
- 280-296 Effect of rooting depth, plant density and planting date on maize (Zea mays L.) yield and water use efficiency in semi-arid Zimbabwe: Modelling with AquaCrop
by Nyakudya, Innocent Wadzanayi & Stroosnijder, Leo
- 297-304 Farmer adaptation of intermittent flooding using multiple-inlet rice irrigation in Mississippi
by Massey, Joseph H. & Walker, Tim W. & Anders, Merle M. & Smith, M. Cade & Avila, Luis A.
- 305-313 A field-scale observation method for non-point source pollution of paddy fields
by Huang, Ning-bo & Su, Bao-lin & Li, Rui-rui & Yang, Wu-zhi & Shen, Meng-meng
- 314-323 Soil erosion, dissolved organic carbon and nutrient losses under different land use systems in a small catchment in northern Vietnam
by Janeau, J.-L. & Gillard, L.-C. & Grellier, S. & Jouquet, P. & Le, Thi Phuong Quynh & Luu, Thi Nguyet Minh & Ngo, Quoc Anh & Orange, D. & Pham, Dinh Rinh & Tran, Duc Toan & Tran, Sy Hai & Trinh, Anh Duc & Valentin, C. & Rochelle-Newall, E.
- 324-334 Uncertainty assessment of the agro-hydrological SWAP model application at field scale: A case study in a dry region
by Shafiei, Mojtaba & Ghahraman, Bijan & Saghafian, Bahram & Davary, Kamran & Pande, Saket & Vazifedoust, Majid
- 335-345 Comparative evaluation of crop water use efficiency, economic analysis and net household profit simulation in arid Northwest China
by Fan, Yubing & Wang, Chenggang & Nan, Zhibiao
- 346-360 Sustainability and environmental assessment of fertigation in an intensive olive grove under Mediterranean conditions
by Cameira, M.R. & Pereira, A. & Ahuja, L. & Ma, L.
2014, Volume 145, Issue C
- 5-22 Property rights and sustainable irrigation—A developed world perspective
by Hanemann, Michael
- 23-31 Property rights and sustainable irrigation: A developing country perspective
by Meinzen-Dick, Ruth
- 32-38 Designing water abstraction regimes for an ever-changing and ever-varying future
by Young, Michael D.
- 39-49 Financing watershed conservation: Lessons from Ecuador's evolving water trust funds
by Kauffman, Craig M.
- 50-60 The role of groundwater trading in spatial water management
by Palazzo, Amanda & Brozović, Nicholas
- 61-71 Water markets in the Murray-Darling Basin
by Grafton, R. Quentin & Horne, James
- 72-82 Investigating the delayed on-farm consequences of selling water entitlements in the Murray-Darling Basin
by Wheeler, Sarah Ann & Zuo, Alec & Bjornlund, Henning
- 83-91 Price leadership and information transmission in Australian water allocation markets
by Brooks, Robert & Harris, Edwyna
- 92-97 Best practice pricing principles and the politics of water pricing
by Cooper, Bethany & Crase, Lin & Pawsey, Nicholas
- 98-109 Integrated hydro-ecological and economic modeling of environmental flows: Macquarie Marshes, Australia
by Akter, Sonia & Grafton, R. Quentin & Merritt, Wendy S.
- 110-122 Where's the salt? A spatial hedonic analysis of the value of groundwater to irrigated agriculture
by Mukherjee, Monobina & Schwabe, Kurt A.
- 123-133 Water sharing risk in agriculture: Perceptions of farm dam management accountability in Australia
by Tingey-Holyoak, Joanne Louise
- 134-144 Possible negative feedbacks from ‘gold-plating’ irrigation infrastructure
by Adamson, David & Loch, Adam
- 145-153 Basin-wide evapotranspiration management: Concept and practical application in Hai Basin, China
by Wu, Bingfang & Jiang, Liping & Yan, Nana & Perry, Chris & Zeng, Hongwei
- 154-162 Sustainable irrigation: How did irrigated agriculture in Australia's Murray–Darling Basin adapt in the Millennium Drought?
by Kirby, Mac & Bark, Rosalind & Connor, Jeff & Qureshi, M. Ejaz & Keyworth, Scott
- 163-170 Irrigation revenue loss in Murray–Darling Basin drought: An econometric assessment
by Connor, Jeffery D. & Kandulu, John M. & Bark, Rosalind H.
- 171-180 An overview of water sharing and participation issues for irrigators and their communities in Alberta: Implications for water policy
by Bjornlund, H. & Xu, W. & Wheeler, S.
2014, Volume 143, Issue C
- 1-8 Effects of mulching and sub-surface irrigation on vine growth, berry sugar content and water use of grapevines
by Zhang, Qingtao & Wang, Shiping & Li, Li & Inoue, Mitsuhiro & Xiang, Jiao & Qiu, Guoyu & Jin, Wenbiao
- 9-28 Control of waterborne microbes in irrigation: A review
by Raudales, Rosa E. & Parke, Jennifer L. & Guy, Charles L. & Fisher, Paul R.
- 29-37 Basal crop coefficients for vine and erect crops with plastic mulch in a sub-tropical region
by Shrestha, N.K. & Shukla, S.
- 38-47 Modification of water movement equations in the PRZM3 for simulating pesticides in soil profile
by Noshadi, Masoud & Jamshidi, Sajad
- 48-58 Exploring irrigation behavior at Delta, Utah using hidden Markov models
by Andriyas, Sanyogita & McKee, Mac
- 59-70 Evaluation of crop water stress index (CWSI) for red pepper with drip and furrow irrigation under varying irrigation regimes
by Sezen, S. Metin & Yazar, Attila & Daşgan, Yıldız & Yucel, Seral & Akyıldız, Asiye & Tekin, Servet & Akhoundnejad, Yelderem
- 71-81 Mapping crop evapotranspiration by integrating vegetation indices into a soil water balance model
by Consoli, S. & Vanella, D.
- 82-92 Temporal dynamics of soil water repellency and its impact on pasture productivity
by Müller, K. & Deurer, M. & Jeyakumar, P. & Mason, K. & van den Dijssel, C. & Green, S. & Clothier, B.
- 93-101 Growth, grain yield, and water use efficiency of rain-fed spring hybrid millet (Setaria italica) in plastic-mulched and unmulched fields
by Dong, Baodi & Liu, Mengyu & Jiang, Jingwei & Shi, Changhai & Wang, Xiaoming & Qiao, Yunzhou & Liu, Yueyan & Zhao, Zhihai & li, Dongxiao & Si, Fuyan
- 102-112 Fruit yield and quality response of a late season peach orchard to different irrigation regimes in a semi-arid environment
by Faci, J.M. & Medina, E.T. & Martínez-Cob, A. & Alonso, J.M.
- 113-121 Decision aid supports for evaluating agricultural water reuse practices in Tunisia: The Cebala perimeter
by Ben Brahim-Neji, Hella & Ruiz-Villaverde, Alberto & González-Gómez, Francisco
- 122-130 Predicting reference evapotranspiration for screenhouse-grown crops
by Kitta, Evangelini & Baille, Alain & Katsoulas, Nikolaos & Rigakis, Nikolaos
- 131-141 Modeling water flows in a serial irrigation reservoir system considering irrigation return flows and reservoir operations
by Kang, Mingoo & Park, Seungwoo
- 142-150 Comparison of the transpiration part of two sources evapotranspiration model and the measurements of sap flow in the estimation of the transpiration of sweet cherry orchards
by Juhász, Ágota & Hrotkó, Károly
- 151-158 The agricultural perspective on water conservation in Turkey
by Ertek, A. & Yilmaz, H.
2014, Volume 142, Issue C
- 1-9 Effects of deficit irrigation strategies on soil salinization and sodification in a semiarid drip-irrigated peach orchard
by Aragüés, R. & Medina, E.T. & Martínez-Cob, A. & Faci, J.
- 10-18 Implications of a nitrogen leaching efficiency metric for pasture-based dairy farms
by Doole, Graeme J. & Romera, Alvaro J.
- 19-28 Simulation of nitrate leaching under varying drip system uniformities and precipitation patterns during the growing season of maize in the North China Plain
by Wang, Zhen & Li, Jiusheng & Li, Yanfeng
- 29-37 Using band dendrometers in irrigation scheduling
by Corell, M. & Girón, I.F. & Galindo, A. & Torrecillas, A. & Torres-Sánchez, R. & Pérez-Pastor, A. & Moreno, F. & Moriana, A.
- 38-46 Evaluation of water movement and water losses in a direct-seeded-rice field experiment using Hydrus-1D
by Li, Yong & Šimůnek, Jirka & Jing, Longfei & Zhang, Zhentin & Ni, Lixiao
- 47-55 Performance of Ziziphus jujuba trees correlates with tissue mineral content under salinity conditions
by Meir, M. & Zaccai, M. & Raveh, E. & Ben-Asher, J. & Tel-Zur, N.
- 56-65 Regulation of nitrogen forms on growth of eggplant under partial root-zone irrigation
by Zhang, Qiang & Wu, Shen & Chen, Chu & Shu, Liang-Zuo & Zhou, Xiu-Jie & Zhu, Sheng-Nan
- 66-76 Water and energy management in an automated irrigation district
by Stambouli, T. & Faci, J.M. & Zapata, N.
- 77-87 Evaluating the performance of a real-time optimisation system for furrow irrigation
by Koech, R.K. & Smith, R.J. & Gillies, M.H.
- 88-98 An experimental analysis of water leasing markets focusing on the agricultural sector
by Broadbent, Craig D. & Brookshire, David S. & Coursey, Don & Tidwell, Vince
- 99-109 Plant-based sensing to monitor water stress: Applicability to commercial orchards
by Fernández, J.E.
- 110-114 Usefulness of stem dendrometers as continuous indicator of loquat trees water status
by Ballester, C. & Buesa, I. & Bonet, L. & Intrigliolo, D.S.
- 115-126 Development of an irrigation vulnerability assessment model in agricultural reservoirs utilizing probability theory and reliability analysis
by Nam, Won-Ho & Choi, Jin-Yong
- 127-134 Effect of limited drip irrigation regime on yield, yield components, and fiber quality of cotton under Mediterranean conditions
by Papastylianou, Panayiota T. & Argyrokastritis, Ioannis G.
- 135-143 Crop coefficient and evapotranspiration of grain maize modified by planting density in an arid region of northwest China
by Jiang, Xuelian & Kang, Shaozhong & Tong, Ling & Li, Fusheng & Li, Donghao & Ding, Risheng & Qiu, Rangjian
- 144-151 Response of potato to full and deficit irrigation under semiarid climate: Agronomic and economic implications
by Karam, F. & Amacha, N. & Fahed, S. & EL Asmar, T. & Domínguez, A.
- 152-161 Nutrient budgets (N and P) for the Nui Coc reservoir catchment (North Vietnam)
by Le, Thi Phuong Quynh & Ho, Cuong Tu & Duong, Thi Thuy & Rochelle-Newall, Emma & Dang, Dinh Kim & Hoang, Thanh Son
2014, Volume 141, Issue C
- 1-9 Assessing nitrogen fertilizer rates and split applications using the DSSAT model for rice irrigated with urban wastewater
by Jeong, Hanseok & Jang, Taeil & Seong, Chounghyun & Park, Seungwoo
- 10-22 Evaluation of soil water dynamics and crop yield under furrow irrigation with a two-dimensional flow and crop growth coupled model
by Wang, Jun & Huang, Guanhua & Zhan, Hongbin & Mohanty, Binayak P. & Zheng, Jianhua & Huang, Quanzhong & Xu, Xu
- 23-29 Simulation–optimization modeling for conjunctive water use management
by Singh, Ajay
- 30-46 Infiltration and planting pits for improved water management and maize yield in semi-arid Zimbabwe
by Nyakudya, Innocent Wadzanayi & Stroosnijder, Leo & Nyagumbo, Isaiah
- 47-54 Crop evapotranspiration, arable cropping systems and water sustainability in southern Hebei, P.R. China
by Holst, Jirko & Liu, Wenping & Zhang, Qian & Doluschitz, Reiner
- 55-65 Determining potential rainwater harvesting sites using a continuous runoff potential accounting procedure and GIS techniques in central Italy
by Napoli, Marco & Cecchi, Stefano & Orlandini, Simone & Zanchi, Camillo A.
- 66-73 Nitrogen and phosphorus leaching losses from intensively managed paddy fields with straw retention
by Wang, Jun & Wang, Dejian & Zhang, Gang & Wang, Yuan & Wang, Can & Teng, Ying & Christie, Peter
- 74-83 Effect of height and time lag on the estimation of sensible heat flux over a drip-irrigated vineyard using the surface renewal (SR) method across distinct phenological stages
by Poblete-Echeverría, Carlos & Sepúlveda-Reyes, Daniel & Ortega-Farías, Samuel
2014, Volume 140, Issue C
- 1-13 Integrated non-linear model for optimal cropping pattern and irrigation scheduling under deficit irrigation
by Garg, N.K. & Dadhich, Sushmita M.
- 14-19 Time-varying impacts of different management regimes on vegetation cover in agricultural ditches
by Levavasseur, F. & Biarnès, A. & Bailly, J.S. & Lagacherie, P.
- 20-25 Assessing reference evapotranspiration by the Hargreaves method in north-eastern Italy
by Berti, Antonio & Tardivo, Gianmarco & Chiaudani, Alessandro & Rech, Francesco & Borin, Maurizio
- 26-36 Estimating evapotranspiration from temperature and wind speed data using artificial and wavelet neural networks (WNNs)
by Falamarzi, Yashar & Palizdan, Narges & Huang, Yuk Feng & Lee, Teang Shui
- 37-47 Assessing crop coefficients for Zea mays in the semi-arid Hailiutu River catchment, northwest China
by Hou, Lizhu & Wenninger, Jochen & Shen, Jiangen & Zhou, Yangxiao & Bao, Han & Liu, Haijun
- 48-60 Deficit irrigation scheduling and yield prediction of ‘Kinnow’ mandarin (Citrus reticulate Blanco) in a semiarid region
by Panigrahi, P. & Sharma, R.K. & Hasan, M. & Parihar, S.S.
- 61-68 Effects of water deficits on whole tree water use efficiency of orange
by Roccuzzo, Giancarlo & Villalobos, Francisco J. & Testi, Luca & Fereres, Elías
- 69-78 Optimal coupling combinations between the irrigation rate and glycinebetaine levels for improving yield and water use efficiency of drip-irrigated maize grown under arid conditions
by El-Hendawy, Salah E. & Kotab, Maher A. & Al-Suhaibani, Nasser A. & Schmidhalter, Urs
- 79-86 Relationships between clogging in irrigation systems and plankton community structure and distribution in wastewater reservoirs
by Milstein, Ana & Feldlite, Mordehai
- 87-95 Reuse of pretreated cheese whey wastewater for industrial tomato production (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.)
by Prazeres, Ana R. & Carvalho, Fátima & Rivas, Javier & Patanita, Manuel & Dôres, Jóse
2014, Volume 137, Issue C
- 1-14 A role playing game to address future water management issues in a large irrigated system: Experience from Mali
by Hertzog, Thomas & Poussin, Jean-Christophe & Tangara, Bréhima & Kouriba, Indé & Jamin, Jean-Yves
- 15-22 Actual evapotranspiration and crop coefficients for five species of three-year-old bamboo plants under a tropical climate
by Piouceau, Julien & Panfili, Frédéric & Bois, Grégory & Anastase, Matthieu & Dufossé, Laurent & Arfi, Véronique
- 23-29 Assessing crop coefficients of sunflower and canola using two-source energy balance and thermal radiometry
by Sánchez, J.M. & López-Urrea, R. & Rubio, E. & González-Piqueras, J. & Caselles, V.
- 30-45 DRAINMOD–DSSAT model for simulating hydrology, soil carbon and nitrogen dynamics, and crop growth for drained crop land
by Negm, L.M. & Youssef, M.A. & Skaggs, R.W. & Chescheir, G.M. & Jones, J.
- 46-51 Effects of drought stress on capsanthin during fruit development and ripening in pepper (Capsicum annuum L.)
by Tian, Shi-Lin & Lu, Bo-Ya & Gong, Zhen-Hui & Shah, Syed Noor Muhammad
- 52-58 Effects of selected soil and water conservation technologies on nutrient losses and maize yields in the central highlands of Kenya
by Okeyo, A.I. & Mucheru-Muna, M. & Mugwe, J. & Ngetich, K.F. & Mugendi, D.N. & Diels, J. & Shisanya, C.A.
- 59-67 Tree water relations: Flow and fruit
by Measham, P.F. & Wilson, S.J. & Gracie, A.J. & Bound, S.A.
- 68-74 A proposed method to determine yield response factors of different crops under deficit irrigation using inverse formulation approach
by Garg, N.K. & Dadhich, Sushmita M.
- 75-83 The first Brazilian municipal initiative of payments for environmental services and its potential for soil conservation
by Zolin, C.A. & Folegatti, M.V. & Mingoti, R. & Paulino, J. & Sánchez-Román, R.M. & González, A.M.O.
- 84-91 Effect of varied summer deficit irrigation on components of olive fruit growth and development
by Gómez-del-Campo, María & Pérez-Expósito, María Ángeles & Hammami, Sofiene B.M. & Centeno, Ana & Rapoport, Hava F.
- 92-103 Effect of different nitrogen and irrigation treatments on yield and nitrate leaching of summer maize (Zea mays L.) under lysimeter conditions
by Jia, Xucun & Shao, Lijie & Liu, Peng & Zhao, Bingqiang & Gu, Limin & Dong, Shuting & Bing, So Hwat & Zhang, Jiwang & Zhao, Bin
- 104-115 Disentangling the impacts of climate change, land use change and irrigation on the Central Rift Valley water system of Ethiopia
by Getnet, Mezegebu & Hengsdijk, Huib & van Ittersum, Martin
- 116-122 Development and evaluation of a paddy module for improving hydrological simulation in SWAT
by Sakaguchi, A. & Eguchi, S. & Kato, T. & Kasuya, M. & Ono, K. & Miyata, A. & Tase, N.
2014, Volume 136, Issue C
- 1-12 Actual evapotranspiration and dual crop coefficients for dry-seeded rice and hybrid maize grown with overhead sprinkler irrigation
by Alberto, Ma. Carmelita R. & Quilty, James R. & Buresh, Roland J. & Wassmann, Reiner & Haidar, Sam & Correa, Teodoro Q. & Sandro, Joseph M.
- 13-22 Arundo donax water use and photosynthetic responses to drought and elevated CO2
by Nackley, Lloyd L. & Vogt, Kristiina A. & Kim, Soo-Hyung
- 23-33 Response of relative sap flow to meteorological factors under different soil moisture conditions in rainfed jujube (Ziziphus jujuba Mill.) plantations in semiarid Northwest China
by Chen, Dianyu & Wang, Youke & Liu, Shouyang & Wei, Xinguang & Wang, Xing
- 34-41 Least limiting water range as affected by soil texture and cropping system
by Safadoust, A. & Feizee, P. & Mahboubi, A.A. & Gharabaghi, B. & Mosaddeghi, M.R. & Ahrens, B.
- 42-51 Short-term forecasting of daily reference evapotranspiration using the Hargreaves–Samani model and temperature forecasts
by Luo, Yufeng & Chang, Xiaomin & Peng, Shizhang & Khan, Shahbaz & Wang, Weiguang & Zheng, Qiang & Cai, Xueliang
- 52-58 How do farmers react to varying water allocations? An assessment of how the attitude to risk affects farm incomes
by Schenk, Joep & Hellegers, Petra & van Asseldonk, Marcel & Davidson, Brian
- 59-67 Adaptive strategies of on-farm water management under water supply constraints in south-eastern Spain
by Martínez-Alvarez, V. & García-Bastida, P.A. & Martin-Gorriz, B. & Soto-García, M.
- 68-74 Performance of mungbean under deficit irrigation application in the semi-arid highlands of Ethiopia
by Ambachew, Sissay & Alamirew, Tena & Melese, Assefa
- 75-85 Root growth, yield, and fruit quality responses of reticulatus and inodorus melons (Cucumis melo L.) to deficit subsurface drip irrigation
by Sharma, Sat Pal & Leskovar, Daniel I. & Crosby, Kevin M. & Volder, Astrid & Ibrahim, A.M.H.
2014, Volume 135, Issue C
- 1-8 Long-term changes in spatial variation of soil electrical conductivity and exchangeable sodium percentage in irrigated mesic ustifluvents
by Güler, Mustafa & Arslan, Hakan & Cemek, Bilal & Erşahin, Sabit
- 9-18 Estimating the actual transpiration rate with compensated levels of accumulated radiation for the efficient irrigation of soilless cultures of paprika plants
by Shin, Jong Hwa & Park, Jong Seok & Son, Jung Eek
- 19-26 Simulation of the evaporation of soil water beneath a wheat crop canopy
by Balwinder-Singh, & Eberbach, P.L. & Humphreys, E.
- 27-39 Partitioning evapotranspiration, yield prediction and economic returns of maize under various irrigation management strategies
by Paredes, P. & Rodrigues, G.C. & Alves, I. & Pereira, L.S.
- 40-53 Impact of wastewater from pig farm lagoons on the quality of local groundwater
by Fridrich, Beata & Krčmar, Dejan & Dalmacija, Božo & Molnar, Jelena & Pešić, Vesna & Kragulj, Marijana & Varga, Nataša
- 54-60 The effects of irrigation and fertilizer applications on yield, pomological characteristics and fruit cracking in Nova mandarin
by Odemis, Berkant & Turhan, Senem & Buyuktas, Dursun
- 61-72 Evaluation of the FAO AquaCrop model for winter wheat on the North China Plain under deficit irrigation from field experiment to regional yield simulation
by Iqbal, M. Anjum & Shen, Yanjun & Stricevic, Ruzica & Pei, Hongwei & Sun, Hongyoung & Amiri, Ebrahim & Penas, Angel & del Rio, Sara
- 73-83 Evaluating fluxes in Histosols for water management in lettuce: A comparison of mass balance, evapotranspiration and lysimeter methods
by Lafond, Jonathan A. & Bergeron Piette, Éliane & Caron, Jean & Théroux Rancourt, Guillaume
- 84-89 Effect of root pruning and irrigation regimes on leaf water relations and xylem ABA and ionic concentrations in pear trees
by Wang, Yufei & Bertelsen, Marianne G. & Petersen, Karen K. & Andersen, Mathias N. & Liu, Fulai
- 90-99 Irrigating with arsenic contaminated groundwater in West Bengal and Bangladesh: A review of interventions for mitigating adverse health and crop outcomes
by Senanayake, Nari & Mukherji, Aditi
- 100-108 Long-term effects of irrigation using water from the river receiving treated industrial wastewater on soil organic carbon fractions and enzyme activities
by Liang, Qiong & Gao, Rutai & Xi, Beidou & Zhang, Yuan & Zhang, Hui
2014, Volume 134, Issue C
- 1-13 Irrigation return flow and nitrate leaching under different crops and irrigation methods in Western Mediterranean weather conditions
by Poch-Massegú, R. & Jiménez-Martínez, J. & Wallis, K.J. & Ramírez de Cartagena, F. & Candela, L.
- 14-23 Effects of a special solar collector greenhouse on water balance, fruit quantity and fruit quality of tomatoes
by Dannehl, Dennis & Suhl, Johanna & Huyskens-Keil, Susanne & Ulrichs, Christian & Schmidt, Uwe
- 24-37 Evaluation of the AnnAGNPS model for predicting runoff and sediment yield in a small Mediterranean agricultural watershed in Navarre (Spain)
by Chahor, Y. & Casalí, J. & Giménez, R. & Bingner, R.L. & Campo, M.A. & Goñi, M.
- 38-41 Fecal bacterial losses in runoff from conventional and no-till pearl millet fertilized with broiler litter
by Jenkins, M.B. & Truman, C.C. & Franklin, D.H. & Potter, T.L. & Bosch, D.D. & Strickland, T.C. & Nuti, R.C.
- 42-49 Soil moisture regimes under point irrigation
by Kuklik, Vaclav & Hoang, Thai Dai