Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
2018, Volume 199, Issue C
- 1-10 Growth, bulb yield, water productivity and quality of onion (Allium cepa L.) as affected by deficit irrigation regimes and exogenous application of plant bio–regulators
by Wakchaure, G.C. & Minhas, P.S. & Meena, Kamlesh K. & Singh, Narendra P. & Hegade, Priti M. & Sorty, Ajay M.
- 11-21 Using saline soil and marginal quality water to produce alfalfa in arid climates
by Díaz, F.J. & Grattan, S.R. & Reyes, J.A. & de la Roza-Delgado, B. & Benes, S.E. & Jiménez, C. & Dorta, M. & Tejedor, M.
- 22-33 Reducing the excessive evaporative demand improved photosynthesis capacity at low costs of irrigation via regulating water driving force and moderating plant water stress of two tomato cultivars
by Zhang, Dalong & Jiao, Xiaocong & Du, Qingjie & Song, Xiaoming & Li, Jianming
- 34-47 Water pricing following rainfall distribution and its implications for irrigation agriculture
by Isselhorst, Sarah & Berking, Jonas & Schütt, Brigitta
- 48-60 Determining water use efficiency of wheat and cotton: A meta-regression analysis
by Fan, Yubing & Wang, Chenggang & Nan, Zhibiao
- 61-70 Using site-specific nitrogen management in rainfed corn to reduce the risk of nitrate leaching
by Muschietti-Piana, Maria del Pilar & Cipriotti, Pablo Ariel & Urricariet, Susana & Peralta, Nahuel Raul & Niborski, Mauricio
- 71-85 A hybrid TOPSIS-agent-based framework for reducing the water demand requested by stakeholders with considering the agents’ characteristics and optimization of cropping pattern
by Ghazali, Mahboubeh & Honar, Tooraj & Nikoo, Mohammad Reza
- 86-92 Optimal strategies for monitoring irrigation water quality
by Lothrop, Nathan & Bright, Kelly R. & Sexton, Jonathan & Pearce-Walker, Jennifer & Reynolds, Kelly A. & Verhougstraete, Marc P.
- 93-104 Growth responses of crops and natural vegetation to irrigation and water table changes in an agro-ecosystem of Hetao, upper Yellow River basin: Scenario analysis on maize, sunflower, watermelon and tamarisk
by Ren, Dongyang & Xu, Xu & Engel, Bernard & Huang, Guanhua
- 105-119 FLFP: A fuzzy linear fractional programming approach with double-sided fuzziness for optimal irrigation water allocation
by Zhang, Chenglong & Guo, Ping
- 120-137 Influence of irrigation and fertilisation management on the seasonal distribution of water and nitrogen in a semi-arid loamy sandy soil
by Chilundo, Mario & Joel, Abraham & Wesström, Ingrid & Brito, Rui & Messing, Ingmar
- 138-147 Deficit irrigation and surface residue cover effects on dry bean yield, in-season soil water content and irrigation water use efficiency in western Nebraska high plains
by Yonts, C. Dean & Haghverdi, Amir & Reichert, David L. & Irmak, Suat
- 148-156 Recovering the costs of irrigation water with different pricing methods: Insights from a Mediterranean case study
by Cortignani, Raffaele & Dell’Unto, Davide & Dono, Gabriele
- 157-174 Advances in designing drip irrigation laterals
by Baiamonte, Giorgio
- 175-189 Simulation of agronomic and nitrate pollution related parameters in vegetable cropping sequences in Mediterranean greenhouses using the EU-Rotate_N model
by Soto, F. & Thompson, R.B. & Granados, M.R. & Martínez-Gaitán, C. & Gallardo, M.
- 190-200 Effects of lateral spacing for drip irrigation and mulching on the distributions of soil water and nitrate, maize yield, and water use efficiency
by Zhou, Lifeng & He, Jianqiang & Qi, Zhijuan & Dyck, Miles & Zou, Yufeng & Zhang, Tibin & Feng, Hao
2018, Volume 198, Issue C
- 1-9 Portable canopy chamber measurements of evapotranspiration in corn, soybean, and reconstructed prairie
by Luo, Chenyi & Wang, Zhuangji & Sauer, Thomas J. & Helmers, Matthew J. & Horton, Robert
- 10-18 Theoretical analysis of the effects of irrigation rate and paddy water depth on water and leaf temperatures in a paddy field continuously irrigated with running water
by Nishida, Kazuhiro & Yoshida, Shuichiro & Shiozawa, Sho
- 19-27 Modelling soil water dynamic in rain-fed spring maize field with plastic mulching
by Chen, Baoqing & Liu, Enke & Mei, Xurong & Yan, Changrong & Garré, Sarah
- 28-38 Using gene expression programming in monthly reference evapotranspiration modeling: A case study in Egypt
by Mattar, Mohamed A.
- 39-52 Growth, phenological, and yield response of upland rice (Oryza sativa L. cv. Nerica 4®) to water stress during different growth stages
by Alou, I.N. & Steyn, J.M. & Annandale, J.G. & van der Laan, M.
- 53-64 Comparison of the water budget for the typical cropland and pear orchard ecosystems in the North China Plain
by Zhang, Yucui & Lei, Huimin & Zhao, Wenguang & Shen, Yanjun & Xiao, Dengpan
2018, Volume 197, Issue C
- 1-8 Responses of unheated greenhouse grown green bean to buried drip tape placement depth and watering levels
by Bozkurt, Sefer & Mansuroglu, Gulsum Sayilikan
- 9-18 The effects of rainfall and irrigation on cherry root water uptake under drip irrigation
by Cao, Xiaoqing & Yang, Peiling & Engel, Bernard A. & Li, Pingfeng
- 19-33 Seasonal variations in vineyard ET partitioning and dual crop coefficients correlate with canopy development and surface soil moisture
by Zhao, Peng & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Sien & Ding, Risheng & Tong, Ling & Du, Taisheng
- 34-40 Assessing explanatory factors for variation in on-farm irrigation in US maize-soybean systems
by Gibson, Katherine E.B. & Yang, Haishun S. & Franz, Trenton & Eisenhauer, Dean & Gates, John B. & Nasta, Paolo & Farmaha, Bhupinder S. & Grassini, Patricio
- 41-53 Nitrogen fertilization improved water-use efficiency of winter wheat through increasing water use during vegetative rather than grain filling
by Wang, Linlin & Palta, Jairo A. & Chen, Wei & Chen, Yinglong & Deng, Xiping
- 54-66 DRAINMOD-simulated performance of controlled drainage across the U.S. Midwest
by Youssef, Mohamed A. & Abdelbaki, Ahmed M. & Negm, Lamyaa M. & Skaggs, R.Wayne & Thorp, Kelly R. & Jaynes, Dan B.
- 67-78 Numerical modeling of soil water dynamics in subsurface drained paddies with midseason drainage or alternate wetting and drying management
by Darzi-Naftchali, Abdullah & Karandish, Fatemeh & Šimůnek, Jiří
- 79-90 Meta-analysis of crop yields of full, deficit, and partial root-zone drying irrigation
by Adu, Michael O. & Yawson, David O. & Armah, Frederick A. & Asare, Paul A. & Frimpong, Kwame A.
- 91-99 Salt characteristics and soluble cations redistribution in an impermeable calcareous saline-sodic soil reclaimed with an improved drip irrigation
by Zhang, Tibin & Zhan, Xiaoyun & He, Jianqiang & Feng, Hao & Kang, Yaohu
- 100-109 Winter wheat water requirement and utilization efficiency under simulated climate change conditions: A Penman-Monteith model evaluation
by Wang, Jianqing & Liu, Xiaoyu & Cheng, Kun & Zhang, Xuhui & Li, Lianqing & Pan, Genxing
- 110-121 The Nile delta's water and salt balances and implications for management
by Molle, François & Gaafar, Ibrahim & El-Agha, Doaa Ezzat & Rap, Edwin
- 122-131 Response of grapevine (Cabernet Sauvignon cv) to above ground and subsurface drip irrigation under arid conditions
by Pisciotta, Antonino & Di Lorenzo, Rosario & Santalucia, Gioacchino & Barbagallo, Maria Gabriella
- 132-137 Effective and efficient agricultural drainage pipe mapping with UAS thermal infrared imagery: A case study
by Allred, Barry & Eash, Neal & Freeland, Robert & Martinez, Luis & Wishart, DeBonne
- 138-146 Exogenously applied proline as a tool to enhance water use efficiency: Case of fennel
by Gholami Zali, Ali & Ehsanzadeh, Parviz
- 147-157 Water quality changes seasonal variations in root respiration, xylem CO2, and sap pH in citrus orchards
by Paudel, Indira & Bar-Tal, Asher & Rotbart, Nativ & Ephrath, Jhonathan & Cohen, Shabtai
- 158-169 Spatio-temporal analysis of irrigation infrastructure development and long-term changes in irrigated areas in Upper Kharun catchment, Chhattisgarh, India
by Kumar, Navneet & Tischbein, Bernhard & Beg, Mirza Kaleem & Bogardi, Janos J.
2018, Volume 196, Issue C
- 1-14 Agro-industrial wastewater reuse for irrigation of a vegetable crop succession under Mediterranean conditions
by Libutti, Angela & Gatta, Giuseppe & Gagliardi, Anna & Vergine, Pompilio & Pollice, Alfieri & Beneduce, Luciano & Disciglio, Grazia & Tarantino, Emanuele
- 15-23 Measurement and simulation of water-use by canola and camelina under cool-season conditions in California
by George, Nicholas & Thompson, Sally E. & Hollingsworth, Joy & Orloff, Steven & Kaffka, Stephen
- 24-36 An interval multi-objective programming model for irrigation water allocation under uncertainty
by Li, Mo & Fu, Qiang & Singh, Vijay P. & Liu, Dong
- 37-47 Root system characterization and water requirements of ten perennial herbaceous species for biomass production managed with high nitrogen and water inputs
by Barco, A. & Maucieri, C. & Borin, M.
- 48-56 Genotypic variation of physiological and morphological traits of seven olive cultivars under sustained and cyclic drought in Mendoza, Argentina
by Trentacoste, E.R. & Contreras-Zanessi, O. & Beyá-Marshall, V. & Puertas, C.M.
- 57-65 Low and variable atmospheric coupling in irrigated Almond (Prunus dulcis) canopies indicates a limited influence of stomata on orchard evapotranspiration
by Spinelli, Gerardo M. & Snyder, Richard L. & Sanden, Blake L. & Gilbert, Matthew & Shackel, Ken A.
- 66-74 Viticultural irrigation demands under climate change scenarios in Portugal
by Fraga, H. & García de Cortázar Atauri, I. & Santos, J.A
- 75-86 Informing regional water-energy-food nexus with system analysis and interactive visualization – A case study in the Great Ruaha River of Tanzania
by Yang, Y.C. Ethan & Wi, Sungwook
- 87-98 Performance assessment of factory and field calibrations for electromagnetic sensors in a loam soil
by Singh, J. & Lo, T. & Rudnick, D.R. & Dorr, T.J. & Burr, C.A. & Werle, R. & Shaver, T.M. & Muñoz-Arriola, F.
- 99-113 Performance of AquaCrop model for cotton growth simulation under film-mulched drip irrigation in southern Xinjiang, China
by Tan, Shuai & Wang, Quanjiu & Zhang, Jihong & Chen, Yong & Shan, Yuyang & Xu, Di
- 114-123 Economic viability of deficit irrigation in the Western US
by Manning, Dale T. & Lurbé, Salvador & Comas, Louise H. & Trout, Thomas J. & Flynn, Nora & Fonte, Steven J.
- 124-132 An investigation of farm-scale adaptation options for cotton production in the face of future climate change and water allocation policies in southern Queensland, Australia
by Williams, Allyson & Mushtaq, Shahbaz & Kouadio, Louis & Power, Brendan & Marcussen, Torben & McRae, David & Cockfield, Geoff
- 133-143 Assessing the performance of different irrigation systems on winter wheat under limited water supply
by Fang, Qin & Zhang, Xiying & Shao, Liwei & Chen, Suying & Sun, Hongyong
- 144-153 Different nitrogen rates and methods of application for dry season rice cultivation with alternate wetting and drying irrigation: Fate of nitrogen and grain yield
by Islam, S.M. Mofijul & Gaihre, Yam Kanta & Biswas, Jatish Chandra & Jahan, Md. Sarwar & Singh, Upendra & Adhikary, Sanjoy Kumar & Satter, M. Abdus & Saleque, M.A.
- 154-161 Inter-seasonal and cross-treatment variability in single-crop coefficients for rice evapotranspiration estimation and their validation under drying-wetting cycle conditions
by Lv, Yuping & Xu, Junzeng & Yang, Shihong & Liu, Xiaoyin & Zhang, Jiangang & Wang, Yijiang
2018, Volume 195, Issue C
- 1-10 Soil and irrigation heterogeneity effects on drainage amount and concentration in lysimeters: A numerical study
by Raij, Iael & Ben-Gal, Alon & Lazarovitch, Naftali
- 11-24 Assessing potato transpiration, yield and water productivity under various water regimes and planting dates using the FAO dual Kc approach
by Paredes, Paula & D’Agostino, Daniela & Assif, Mahdi & Todorovic, Mladen & Pereira, Luis S.
- 25-36 Rainfall partitioning into throughfall, stemflow and interception loss by maize canopy on the semi-arid Loess Plateau of China
by Zheng, Jing & Fan, Junliang & Zhang, Fucang & Yan, Shicheng & Xiang, Youzhen
- 37-46 Spatio-temporal salinity dynamics and yield response of rice in water-seeded rice fields
by Marcos, Mathias & Sharifi, Hussain & Grattan, Stephen R. & Linquist, Bruce A.
- 47-57 How water amounts and management options drive Irrigation Water Productivity of rice. A multivariate analysis based on field experiment data
by Monaco, Federica & Sali, Guido
- 58-70 Predicting design water requirement of winter paddy under climate change condition using frequency analysis in Bangladesh
by Islam, A.R.M.Towfiqul & Shen, Shuang-He & Yang, Shen-Bin
- 71-83 Deficit irrigation provokes more pronounced responses of maize photosynthesis and water productivity to elevated CO2
by Li, Xiaojie & Kang, Shaozhong & Zhang, Xiaotao & Li, Fusheng & Lu, Hongna
- 84-93 Water use of irrigated almond trees when subjected to water deficits
by López-López, Manuel & Espadafor, Mónica & Testi, Luca & Lorite, Ignacio Jesús & Orgaz, Francisco & Fereres, Elías
- 94-103 Realistic evaluation of crop water productivity for sustainable farming of wheat in Kamin Region, Fars Province, Iran
by Abolpour, Behrouz
- 104-113 Water availability effects on plant growth, seed yield, seed quality in Cassia obtusifolia L., a medicinal plant
by Xue, Jie & Zhou, San & Wang, Wei & Huo, Lina & Zhang, Li & Fang, Xinyu & Yang, Zhihong
- 114-119 The role of superabsorbent hydrogel in bean crop cultivation under deficit irrigation conditions: A case-study in Southern Italy
by Satriani, A. & Catalano, M. & Scalcione, E.
- 120-132 Runoff, nutrients, sediment and salt yields in an irrigated watershed in southern Navarre (Spain)
by Merchán, D. & Casalí, J. & Del Valle de Lersundi, J. & Campo-Bescós, M.A. & Giménez, R. & Preciado, B. & Lafarga, A.
- 133-141 Willingness to pay for irrigation water when groundwater is scarce
by Knapp, T. & Kovacs, K. & Huang, Q. & Henry, C. & Nayga, R. & Popp, J. & Dixon, B.
- 142-153 Irrigation with brackish water changes evapotranspiration, growth and ion uptake of halophytes
by Ozturk, Omer Faruk & Shukla, Manoj K. & Stringam, Blair & Picchioni, Geno A. & Gard, Charlotte
- 154-171 Modelling stover and grain yields, and subsurface artificial drainage from long-term corn rotations using APSIM
by Ojeda, Jonathan J. & Volenec, Jeffrey J. & Brouder, Sylvie M. & Caviglia, Octavio P. & Agnusdei, Mónica G.
- 172-179 Microbial-based soil quality indicators in irrigated and rainfed soil portions of Mediterranean olive and peach orchards under sustainable management
by Pascazio, Silvia & Crecchio, Carmine & Scagliola, Marina & Mininni, Alba N. & Dichio, Bartolomeo & Xiloyannis, Cristos & Sofo, Adriano
- 180-186 Measuring short-crop reference evapotranspiration in a humid region using electronic atmometers
by Straatmann, Zachary & Stevens, Gene & Vories, Earl & Guinan, Pat & Travlos, John & Rhine, Matthew
- 187-200 Geothermal heat pumps for sustainable farm climatization and field irrigation
by Alberti, Luca & Antelmi, Matteo & Angelotti, Adriana & Formentin, Giovanni
- 201-210 Modelling subsurface drainage and nitrogen losses from artificially drained cropland using coupled DRAINMOD and WHCNS models
by Liang, Hao & Qi, Zhiming & Hu, Kelin & Li, Baoguo & Prasher, Shiv O.
- 211-221 Prediction of wind drift and evaporation losses from sprinkler irrigation using neural network and multiple regression techniques
by Al-Ghobari, Hussein M. & El-Marazky, Mohamed S. & Dewidar, Ahmed Z. & Mattar, Mohamed A.
2017, Volume 194, Issue C
- 1-12 Response of sap flux and evapotranspiration to deficit irrigation of greenhouse pear-jujube trees in semi-arid northwest China
by Feng, Yu & Cui, Ningbo & Du, Taisheng & Gong, Daozhi & Hu, Xiaotao & Zhao, Lu
- 13-23 Effect of regulated deficit irrigation, partial root drying and N-fertilizer levels on sugar beet crop (Beta vulgaris L.)
by Zare Abyaneh, Hamid & Jovzi, Mehdi & Albaji, Mohammad
- 24-32 Field and numerical experiment of an improved subsurface drainage system in Huaibei plain
by Tao, Yuan & Wang, Shaoli & Xu, Di & Yuan, Hongwei & Chen, Haorui
- 33-47 Identifying changes in irrigation return flow with gradually intensified water-saving technology using HYDRUS for regional water resources management
by Hu, Qiuli & Yang, Yonghui & Han, Shumin & Yang, Yanmin & Ai, Zhipin & Wang, Jiusheng & Ma, Fengyun
- 48-57 Interactive effects of pH, EC and nitrogen on yields and nutrient absorption of rice (Oryza sativa L.)
by Huang, Lihua & Liu, Xuan & Wang, Zhichun & Liang, Zhengwei & Wang, Mingming & Liu, Miao & Suarez, Donald L.
- 58-67 Identifying drought-tolerant genotypes of barley and their responses to various irrigation levels in a Mediterranean environment
by Mansour, Elsayed & Abdul-Hamid, Mohamed I & Yasin, Mohamed T & Qabil, Naglaa & Attia, Ahmed
- 68-77 Identifying best crop management practices for chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) in Northeastern Ethiopia under climate change condition
by Mohammed, Adem & Tana, Tamado & Singh, Piara & Molla, Adamu & Seid, Ali
- 78-89 Water saving practices enhance regional efficiency of water consumption and water productivity in an arid agricultural area with shallow groundwater
by Xue, Jingyuan & Guan, Huade & Huo, Zailin & Wang, Fengxin & Huang, Guanhua & Boll, Jan
- 90-99 Essential irrigation and the economics of strawberries in a temperate climate
by Morris, J. & Else, M.A. & El Chami, D. & Daccache, A. & Rey, D. & Knox, J.W.
- 100-112 Food and water security: Analysis of integrated modeling platforms
by McNeill, Kelsie & Macdonald, Kiera & Singh, Ashutosh & Binns, Andrew D.
- 113-124 Sticks and carrots to manage groundwater over-abstraction in La Mancha, Spain
by Closas, Alvar & Molle, François & Hernández-Mora, Nuria
- 125-138 A modified soil water deficit index (MSWDI) for agricultural drought monitoring: Case study of Songnen Plain, China
by Yang, Huicai & Wang, Huixiao & Fu, Guobin & Yan, Haiming & Zhao, Panpan & Ma, Meihong
- 139-149 Effects of microbial community variation on bio-clogging in drip irrigation emitters using reclaimed water
by Zhou, Bo & Wang, Tianzhi & Li, Yunkai & Bralts, Vincent
- 150-159 Socio-economic factors influencing utilisation of rain water harvesting and saving technologies in Tharaka South, Eastern Kenya
by Muriu-Ng’ang’a, F.W. & Mucheru-Muna, M. & Waswa, F. & Mairura, F.S
- 160-171 Evaluation of the best management practices in a semi-arid region with high agricultural activity
by Özcan, Zeynep & Kentel, Elçin & Alp, Emre
- 172-183 Future changes in water requirements of Boro rice in the face of climate change in North-West Bangladesh
by Acharjee, Tapos Kumar & Ludwig, Fulco & van Halsema, Gerardo & Hellegers, Petra & Supit, Iwan
- 184-191 Evapotranspiration and crop coefficients of Golden Delicious/M793 apple trees in the Koue Bokkeveld
by Volschenk, Theresa
- 192-203 Economic and policy drivers of agricultural water desalination in California’s central valley
by Welle, Paul D. & Medellín-Azuara, Josué & Viers, Joshua H. & Mauter, Meagan S.
- 204-213 The effect of reference-condition-based temperature modification on the trend of reference evapotranspiration in arid and semi-arid regions
by Khanmohammadi, Neda & Rezaie, Hossein & Montaseri, Majid & Behmanesh, Javad
- 214-221 Water use and crop performance of two wild rocket genotypes under salinity conditions
by Schiattone, M.I. & Candido, V. & Cantore, V. & Montesano, F.F. & Boari, F.
2017, Volume 193, Issue C
- 1-12 Mission Impossible? Maintaining regional grain production level and recovering local groundwater table by cropping system adaptation across the North China Plain
by Zhong, Honglin & Sun, Laixiang & Fischer, Günther & Tian, Zhan & van Velthuizen, Harrij & Liang, Zhuoran
- 13-21 Changes in soil soluble salts and plant growth in a sandy soil irrigated with treated water from oil extraction
by Sousa, Adervan Fernandes & Weber, Olmar Baller & Crisostomo, Lindbergue Araújo & Escobar, Maria Eugenia Ortiz & de Oliveira, Teógenes Senna
- 22-29 Semi-arranged demand as an energy saving measure for pressurized irrigation networks
by Fernández García, I. & González Perea, R. & Moreno, M.A. & Montesinos, P. & Camacho Poyato, E. & Rodríguez Díaz, J.A.
- 30-45 Effects of irrigation regime on the growth and yield of irrigated soybean in temperate humid climatic conditions
by Montoya, F. & García, C. & Pintos, F. & Otero, A.
- 46-54 Moringa leaf extract as biostimulant improves water use efficiency, physio-biochemical attributes of squash plants under deficit irrigation
by Abd El-Mageed, Taia A. & Semida, Wael M. & Rady, Mostafa M.
- 55-70 Evaluation of SWAT simulated soil moisture at catchment scale by field measurements and Landsat derived indices
by Uniyal, Bhumika & Dietrich, Jörg & Vasilakos, Christos & Tzoraki, Ourania
- 71-88 Performance of the two-source energy budget (TSEB) model for the monitoring of evapotranspiration over irrigated annual crops in North Africa
by Diarra, A. & Jarlan, L. & Er-Raki, S. & Le Page, M. & Aouade, G. & Tavernier, A. & Boulet, G. & Ezzahar, J. & Merlin, O. & Khabba, S.
- 89-101 Modeling spatial and temporal variability of the impact of climate change on rice irrigation water requirements in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River, China
by Ding, Yimin & Wang, Weiguang & Song, Ruiming & Shao, Quanxi & Jiao, Xiyun & Xing, Wanqiu
- 102-115 Development and application of a dynamic in-river agrochemical fate and transport model for simulating behavior of rice herbicide in urbanizing catchment
by Kondo, Kei & Boulange, Julien & Hiramatsu, Kazuaki & Thai, Phong K. & Inoue, Tsuyoshi & Watanabe, Hirozumi
- 116-130 Conjunctive use of surface and ground water resources in a community-managed irrigation system — The case of the Sidi Okba palm grove in the Algerian Sahara
by Hamamouche, Meriem Farah & Kuper, Marcel & Riaux, Jeanne & Leduc, Christian
- 131-141 Improving the prediction of soil evaporation for different soil types under dryland cropping
by Kodur, S.
- 142-152 A probabilistic assessment of agricultural water scarcity in a semi-arid and snowmelt-dominated river basin under climate change
by Moursi, Hossam & Kim, Daeha & Kaluarachchi, Jagath J.
- 153-162 Improving on-site water availability by combining in-situ water harvesting techniques in semi-arid Northern Ethiopia
by Grum, Berhane & Assefa, Dereje & Hessel, Rudi & Woldearegay, Kifle & Ritsema, Coen J. & Aregawi, Berihun & Geissen, Violette
- 163-173 Evaluation of random forests and generalized regression neural networks for daily reference evapotranspiration modelling
by Feng, Yu & Cui, Ningbo & Gong, Daozhi & Zhang, Qingwen & Zhao, Lu
- 174-190 Two-dimensional modeling of nitrogen and water dynamics for various N-managed water-saving irrigation strategies using HYDRUS
by Karandish, Fatemeh & Šimůnek, Jiří
- 191-204 Impact of maintenance operations on the seasonal evolution of ditch properties and functions
by Dollinger, Jeanne & Vinatier, Fabrice & Voltz, Marc & Dagès, Cécile & Bailly, Jean-Stéphane
- 205-213 Effects of saline water irrigation on soil salinity and yield of summer maize (Zea mays L.) in subsurface drainage system
by Feng, Genxiang & Zhang, Zhanyu & Wan, Changyu & Lu, Peirong & Bakour, Ahmad
- 214-220 Field capacity, a valid upper limit of crop available water?
by de Jong van Lier, Quirijn
- 221-231 Alternate wetting and drying for different subsurface drainage systems to improve paddy yield and water productivity in Iran
by Darzi-Naftchali, Abdullah & Ritzema, Henk & Karandish, Fatemeh & Mokhtassi-Bidgoli, Ali & Ghasemi-Nasr, Mohammad
- 232-239 Lateral hydraulic performance of subsurface drip irrigation based on spatial variability of soil: Simulation
by Ren, Changjiang & Zhao, Yong & Wang, Jianhua & Bai, Dan & Zhao, Xinyu & Tian, Jiyang
- 240-250 Modeling the effect of biodegradable paper and plastic mulch on soil moisture dynamics
by Saglam, Mustafa & Sintim, Henry Y. & Bary, Andy I. & Miles, Carol A. & Ghimire, Shuresh & Inglis, Debra A. & Flury, Markus
- 251-264 Invest in small-scale irrigated agriculture: A national assessment on potential to expand small-scale irrigation in Nigeria
by Xie, Hua & You, Liangzhi & Takeshima, Hiroyuki
2017, Volume 192, Issue C
- 1-11 Comparison of hourly and daily Penman-Monteith grass- and alfalfa-reference evapotranspiration equations and crop coefficients for maize under arid climatic conditions
by Ji, X.B. & Chen, J.M. & Zhao, W.Z. & Kang, E.S. & Jin, B.W. & Xu, S.Q.
- 12-20 Approach for using trunk growth rate (TGR) in the irrigation scheduling of table olive orchards
by Corell, M. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Pérez-López, D. & Centeno, A. & Girón, I. & Moreno, F. & Torrecillas, A. & Moriana, A.
- 21-32 Automated ebb-and-flow subirrigation for citrus liners production. II. Pests, diseases and nutrient concentration
by Ferrarezi, Rhuanito Soranz & Testezlaf, Roberto
- 33-44 Optimization of irrigation scheduling for spring wheat with mulching and limited irrigation water in an arid climate
by Wen, Yeqiang & Shang, Songhao & Yang, Jian
- 45-57 Automated ebb-and-flow subirrigation for citrus liners production. I. Plant growth
by Ferrarezi, Rhuanito Soranz & Testezlaf, Roberto
- 58-70 Real farm management depending on the available volume of irrigation water (part II): Analysis of crop parameters and harvest quality
by Martínez-Romero, A. & Martínez-Navarro, A. & Pardo, J.J. & Montoya, F. & Domínguez, A.
- 71-84 Real farm management depending on the available volume of irrigation water (part I): Financial analysis
by Domínguez, A. & Martínez-Navarro, A. & López-Mata, E. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Martínez-Romero, A.
- 85-97 Effects of water table management and row width on the growth and yield of three soybean cultivars in southwestern Japan
by Matsuo, Naoki & Takahashi, Masakazu & Yamada, Tetsuya & Takahashi, Motoki & Hajika, Makita & Fukami, Koichiro & Tsuchiya, Shinori
- 98-102 Modelling of E. coli inactivation by chlorine dioxide in irrigation water
by López-Gálvez, Francisco & Sampers, Imca & Gil, María I. & Allende, Ana
- 103-114 Application of AnnAGNPS to model an agricultural watershed in East-Central Mississippi for the evaluation of an on-farm water storage (OFWS) system
by Karki, Ritesh & Tagert, Mary Love M. & Paz, Joel O. & Bingner, Ronald L.
- 115-125 Field soil and ditch sediment phosphorus dynamics from two artificially drained fields on poorly drained soils
by Daly, K. & Tuohy, P. & Peyton, D. & Wall, D.P. & Fenton, O.
- 126-137 Impact of a two-stage ditch on channel water quality
by Hodaj, Andi & Bowling, Laura C. & Frankenberger, Jane R. & Chaubey, Indrajeet
- 138-148 Soil moisture dynamics and implications for irrigation of farmland with a deep groundwater table
by Li, Xudong & Zhao, Yong & Xiao, Weihua & Yang, Mingzhi & Shen, Yanjun & Min, Leilei
- 149-158 Evaluation of soil water percolation under different irrigation practices, antecedent moisture and groundwater depths in paddy fields
by Xu, Baoli & Shao, Dongguo & Tan, Xuezhi & Yang, Xia & Gu, Wenquan & Li, Haoxin
- 159-169 Dissolved organic carbon loading from the field to watershed scale in tile-drained landscapes
by Williams, Mark R. & King, Kevin W. & Fausey, Norman R.
- 170-179 Squaring the circle: Agricultural intensification vs. water conservation in Morocco
by Molle, François & Tanouti, Oumaima
- 180-188 Evapotranspiration of winter wheat estimated with the FAO 56 approach and NDVI measurements in a temperate humid climate of NW Europe
by Drerup, Philipp & Brueck, Holger & Scherer, Heinrich W.
- 189-197 Effect of deficit irrigation on flowering and fruit properties of pomegranate (Punica granatum cv. Shahvar)
by Selahvarzi, Yahya & Zamani, Zabihollah & Fatahi, Reza & Talaei, Ali-Reza
- 198-208 Modeling the effects of land use change from cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) to perennial bioenergy grasses on watershed hydrology and water quality under changing climate
by Chen, Yong & Ale, Srinivasulu & Rajan, Nithya & Srinivasan, Raghavan
- 209-220 Loosely coupled SaltMod for simulating groundwater and salt dynamics under well-canal conjunctive irrigation in semi-arid areas
by Mao, Wei & Yang, Jinzhong & Zhu, Yan & Ye, Ming & Wu, Jingwei
- 221-231 Effect of the Super Absorbent Polymer Stockosorb® on leaf turgor pressure, tree performance and oil quality of olive trees cv. Chemlali grown under field conditions in an arid region of Tunisia
by Chehab, Hechmi & Tekaya, Mariem & Mechri, Beligh & Jemai, Abdelmajid & Guiaa, Mohamed & Mahjoub, Zoubeir & Boujnah, Dalenda & Laamari, Salwa & Chihaoui, Badreddine & Zakhama, Houda & Hammami, Mohamed & del Giudice, Tommaso
- 232-243 Using 13C isotopic analysis to assess soil carbon pools associated with tile drainage management during drier and wetter growing seasons
by Van Zandvoort, Alisha & Clark, Ian D. & Flemming, Corey & Craiovan, Emilia & Sunohara, Mark D. & Gottschall, Natalie & Boutz, Ronda & Lapen, David R.
- 244-256 Simulation of soil water movement under subsurface irrigation with porous ceramic emitter
by Cai, Yaohui & Wu, Pute & Zhang, Lin & Zhu, Delan & Chen, Junying & Wu, ShouJun & Zhao, Xiao
- 257-270 Comparing water quantity and quality in three inland valley watersheds with different levels of agricultural development in central Benin
by Danvi, Alexandre & Giertz, Simone & Zwart, Sander J. & Diekkrüger, Bernd
- 271-280 A model exploring whether the coupled effects of plant water supply and demand affect the interpretation of water potentials and irrigation management
by Spinelli, Gerardo M. & Shackel, Ken A. & Gilbert, Matthew E.
- 281-293 Can conservation agriculture improve crop water availability in an erratic tropical climate producing water stress? A simple model applied to upland rice in Madagascar
by Bruelle, Guillaume & Affholder, François & Abrell, Thomas & Ripoche, Aude & Dusserre, Julie & Naudin, Krishna & Tittonell, Pablo & Rabeharisoa, Lilia & Scopel, Eric
- 294-305 Effective management of irrigation water for carrot under constant and optimized regulated deficit irrigation in Brazil
by Léllis, B.C. & Carvalho, D.F. & Martínez-Romero, A. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Domínguez, A.
- 306-319 Effects of precision conservation agriculture in a maize-wheat-mungbean rotation on crop yield, water-use and radiation conversion under a semiarid agro-ecosystem
by Parihar, C.M. & Jat, S.L. & Singh, A.K. & Ghosh, A. & Rathore, N.S. & Kumar, B. & Pradhan, S. & Majumdar, K. & Satyanarayana, T. & Jat, M.L. & Saharawat, Y.S. & Kuri, B.R. & Saveipune, D.
2017, Volume 191, Issue C
- 1-15 Dynamics of evapotranspiration partitioning for apple trees of different ages in a semiarid region of northwest China
by Wang, Di & Wang, Li
- 16-28 Irrigation water management: Farmers’ practices, perceptions and adaptations at Gumselassa irrigation scheme, North Ethiopia
by Yohannes, Degol Fissahaye & Ritsema, C.J. & Solomon, H. & Froebrich, J. & van Dam, J.C.
- 29-36 Combining the ensemble mean and bias correction approaches to reduce the uncertainty in hillslope-scale soil moisture simulation
by Liao, Kaihua & Lai, Xiaoming & Zhou, Zhiwen & Zhu, Qing
- 37-49 Assessing low-pressure solid-set sprinkler irrigation in maize
by Robles, O. & Playán, E. & Cavero, J. & Zapata, N.
- 50-56 Are basin and reservoir tillage effective techniques to reduce runoff under sprinkler irrigation in Mediterranean conditions?
by Silva, Luis L.
- 57-66 Does water salinity affect pepper plant response to nitrogen fertigation?
by Yasuor, Hagai & Tamir, Guy & Stein, Avraham & Cohen, Shabtai & Bar-Tal, Asher & Ben-Gal, Alon & Yermiyahu, Uri
- 67-76 Effects of compost amendment on the available soil water and grape yield in vineyards planted after land levelling
by Ramos, M.C.
- 77-84 Impact of irrigation and nitrogen fertilizer rate on soil water trends and maize evapotranspiration during the vegetative and reproductive periods
by Rudnick, D.R. & Irmak, S. & Djaman, K. & Sharma, V.
- 85-97 Quantification of lateral seepage from farmland during maize growing season in arid region
by Li, Jiang & Wang, Xinxin & Bai, Liangliang & Mao, Xiaomin
- 98-112 An interval multistage classified model for regional inter- and intra-seasonal water management under uncertain and nonstationary condition
by Chen, Shu & Shao, Dongguo & Tan, Xuezhi & Gu, Wenquan & Lei, Caixiu
- 113-123 Simulation of potato yield in temperate condition by the AquaCrop model
by Razzaghi, Fatemeh & Zhou, Zhenjiang & Andersen, Mathias N. & Plauborg, Finn
- 124-137 Combined deficit irrigation and soil fertility management on different soil textures to improve wheat yield in drought-prone Bangladesh
by Mustafa, S.M.T. & Vanuytrecht, E. & Huysmans, M.
- 138-152 Three years of monitoring evapotranspiration components and crop and stress coefficients in a deficit irrigated intensive olive orchard
by Conceição, Nuno & Tezza, Luca & Häusler, Melanie & Lourenço, Sónia & Pacheco, Carlos A. & Ferreira, M. Isabel
- 153-172 Copula-statistical precipitation forecasting model in Australia’s agro-ecological zones
by Nguyen-Huy, Thong & Deo, Ravinesh C. & An-Vo, Duc-Anh & Mushtaq, Shahbaz & Khan, Shahjahan
- 173-183 Design of concave and convex paired sloped drip laterals
by Baiamonte, Giorgio
- 184-192 Alfalfa forage production under solid-set sprinkler irrigation in a semiarid climate
by Cavero, Jose & Faci, Jose M. & Medina, Eva T. & Martínez-Cob, Antonio
- 193-206 Energy balance and partitioning in partial plastic mulched and non-mulched maize fields on the Loess Plateau of China
by Feng, Yu & Gong, Daozhi & Mei, Xurong & Hao, Weiping & Tang, Dahua & Cui, Ningbo
- 207-217 Prosper, survive or exit: Contrasted fortunes of farmers in the groundwater economy in the Saiss plain (Morocco)
by Ameur, Fatah & Kuper, Marcel & Lejars, Caroline & Dugué, Patrick
- 218-228 Fate of water and nitrate using drainage water management on tile systems in east-central Illinois
by Lavaire, Tito & Gentry, Lowell E. & David, Mark B. & Cooke, Richard A.
- 229-238 A novel tool to assess available hydrological information and the occurrence of sub-optimal water allocation decisions in large irrigation districts
by Kaune, Alexander & Werner, Micha & Rodríguez, Erasmo & Karimi, Poolad & de Fraiture, Charlotte
2017, Volume 190, Issue C
- 1-5 Can ridge-furrow plastic mulching replace irrigation in dryland wheat and maize cropping systems?
by Daryanto, Stefani & Wang, Lixin & Jacinthe, Pierre-André
- 6-20 Buy me a river: Use of multi-attribute non-linear utility functions to address overcompensation in agricultural water buyback
by Pérez-Blanco, C.D. & Gutiérrez-Martín, C.
- 21-30 Signal intensity based on maximum daily stem shrinkage can reflect the water status of apple trees under alternate partial root-zone irrigation
by Du, Shaoqing & Tong, Ling & Zhang, Xiaotao & Kang, Shaozhong & Du, Taisheng & Li, Sien & Ding, Risheng
- 31-41 Spinach biomass yield and physiological response to interactive salinity and water stress
by Ors, Selda & Suarez, Donald L.
- 42-54 Impacts of varied irrigation on field water budegts and crop yields in the North China Plain: Rainfed vs. irrigated double cropping system
by Pei, Hongwei & Min, Leilei & Qi, Yongqing & Liu, Xingran & Jia, Yugui & Shen, Yanjun & Liu, Changming
- 55-64 Olive mill wastewater as a source of organic matter, water and nutrients for restoration of degraded soils and for crops managed with sustainable systems
by Chatzistathis, T. & Koutsos, T.
2017, Volume 189, Issue C
- 1-4 Bruising susceptibility of Manzanilla de Sevilla table olive cultivar under Regulated Deficit Irrigation
by Casanova, L. & Corell, M. & Suárez, M.P. & Rallo, P. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Jiménez, M.R.
- 5-18 Using the FAO dual crop coefficient approach to model water use and productivity of processing pea (Pisum sativum L.) as influenced by irrigation strategies
by Paredes, Paula & Pereira, Luis S. & Rodrigues, Gonçalo C. & Botelho, Nuno & Torres, Maria Odete
- 19-26 Automated cycled sprinkler irrigation for spring frost protection of cranberries
by Olszewski, Faith & Jeranyama, Peter & Kennedy, Casey D. & DeMoranville, Carolyn J.
- 27-38 Validation of two Huanjing-1A/B satellite-based FAO-56 models for estimating winter wheat crop evapotranspiration during mid-season
by Jin, Xiuliang & Yang, Guijun & Xue, Xuzhang & Xu, Xingang & Li, Zhenhai & Feng, Haikuan
- 39-51 Release of phosphorus from crop residue and cover crops over the non-growing season in a cool temperate region
by Lozier, T.M. & Macrae, M.L. & Brunke, R. & Van Eerd, L.L.
- 52-69 Determining water quality requirements of coal seam gas produced water for sustainable irrigation
by Mallants, Dirk & Šimůnek, Jirka & Torkzaban, Saeed
- 70-86 A satellite based crop water stress index for irrigation scheduling in sugarcane fields
by Veysi, Shadman & Naseri, Abd Ali & Hamzeh, Saeid & Bartholomeus, Harm
- 87-97 Northwest Ohio crop yield benefits of water capture and subirrigation based on future climate change projections
by Baule, William & Allred, Barry & Frankenberger, Jane & Gamble, Debra & Andresen, Jeff & Gunn, Kpoti M. & Brown, Larry
- 98-110 Thermal imaging and passive reflectance sensing to estimate the water status and grain yield of wheat under different irrigation regimes
by Elsayed, Salah & Elhoweity, Mohamed & Ibrahim, Hazem H. & Dewir, Yaser Hassan & Migdadi, Hussein M. & Schmidhalter, Urs
- 111-122 Improving water productivity in moisture-limited rice-based cropping systems through incorporation of maize and mungbean: A modelling approach
by Amarasingha, R.P.R.K. & Suriyagoda, L.D.B. & Marambe, B. & Rathnayake, W.M.U.K. & Gaydon, D.S. & Galagedara, L.W. & Punyawardena, R. & Silva, G.L.L.P. & Nidumolu, U. & Howden, M.
- 123-136 Modeling water needs and total irrigation depths of maize crop in the south west of France using high spatial and temporal resolution satellite imagery
by Battude, Marjorie & Al Bitar, Ahmad & Brut, Aurore & Tallec, Tiphaine & Huc, Mireille & Cros, Jérôme & Weber, Jean-Jacques & Lhuissier, Ludovic & Simonneaux, Vincent & Demarez, Valérie
- 137-147 Root-weighted soil water status for plant water deficit index based irrigation scheduling
by Wu, Xun & Zhang, Wenjing & Liu, Wen & Zuo, Qiang & Shi, Jianchu & Yan, Xudong & Zhang, Hongfei & Xue, Xuzhang & Wang, Lichun & Zhang, Mo & Ben-Gal, Alon
2017, Volume 188, Issue C
- 1-11 Responses of field evapotranspiration to the changes of cropping pattern and groundwater depth in large irrigation district of Yellow River basin
by Bai, Liangliang & Cai, Jiabing & Liu, Yu & Chen, He & Zhang, Baozhong & Huang, Lingxu
- 12-20 Changing soil hydraulic properties and water repellency in a pomegranate orchard irrigated with saline water by applying polyacrylamide
by Tadayonnejad, M. & Mosaddeghi, M.R. & Dashtaki, Sh. Ghorbani
- 21-28 Rice sensitivity to saline irrigation in Southern Spain
by Aguilar, Manuel & Fernández-Ramírez, José Luis & Aguilar-Blanes, María & Ortiz-Romero, Clemente
- 29-35 Association of photosynthetic traits with water use efficiency and SPAD chlorophyll meter reading of Jerusalem artichoke under drought conditions
by Puangbut, Darunee & Jogloy, Sanun & Vorasoot, Nimitr
- 36-49 Soil water content monitoring for irrigation management: A geostatistical analysis
by Barker, J. Burdette & Franz, Trenton E. & Heeren, Derek M. & Neale, Christopher M.U. & Luck, Joe D.
- 50-60 Assessing plant water status in a hedgerow olive orchard from thermography at plant level
by García-Tejero, I.F. & Hernández, A. & Padilla-Díaz, C.M. & Diaz-Espejo, A. & Fernández, J.E
- 61-68 A simple and alternative approach based on reference evapotranspiration and leaf area index for estimating tree transpiration in semi-arid regions
by Ayyoub, A. & Er-Raki, S. & Khabba, S. & Merlin, O. & Ezzahar, J. & Rodriguez, J.C. & Bahlaoui, A. & Chehbouni, A.
- 69-78 Effect of irrigation with sea water on soil salinity and yield of oleic sunflower
by Farhadi Machekposhti, Mabood & Shahnazari, Ali & Z. Ahmadi, Mirkhalegh & Aghajani, Ghasem & Ritzema, Henk
- 79-90 Effect of grafting and gypsum application on cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.) growth under saline water irrigation
by Wang, Qing & Men, Lizhi & Gao, Lihong & Tian, Yongqiang
- 91-100 Predicting biomass and yield of sweet pepper grown with and without plastic film mulching under different water supply and weather conditions
by Ćosić, Marija & Stričević, Ružica & Djurović, Nevenka & Moravčević, Djordje & Pavlović, Miloš & Todorović, Mladen
- 101-114 Evaluation of FAO56-PM, empirical, semi-empirical and gene expression programming approaches for estimating daily reference evapotranspiration in hyper-arid regions of Iran
by Shiri, Jalal
- 115-125 Effect of regulated deficit irrigation scheduling on water use of corn in southern Taiwan tropical environment
by Greaves, Geneille E. & Wang, Yu-Min
- 126-135 Impacts of water availability and drought on maize yield – A comparison of 16 indicators
by Žalud, Zdeněk & Hlavinka, Petr & Prokeš, Karel & Semerádová, Daniela & Balek Jan, & Trnka, Miroslav
2017, Volume 187, Issue C
- 1-10 Determinants of cotton farmers’ irrigation water management in arid Northwestern China
by Feike, Til & Khor, Ling Yee & Mamitimin, Yusuyunjiang & Ha, Nan & Li, Lin & Abdusalih, Nurbay & Xiao, Haifeng & Doluschitz, Reiner
- 11-23 Determining pomegranate water and nitrogen requirements with drip irrigation
by Ayars, James E. & Phene, Claude J. & Phene, Rebecca C. & Gao, Suduan & Wang, Dong & Day, Kevin R. & Makus, Donald J.
- 24-36 Agricultural water allocation strategies along the oasis of Tarim River in Northwest China
by Yu, Yang & Yu, Ruide & Chen, Xi & Yu, Guoan & Gan, Miao & Disse, Markus
- 37-46 Effects of increased seawater salinity irrigation on growth and quality of the edible halophyte Mesembryanthemum crystallinum L. under field conditions
by Atzori, Giulia & de Vos, Arjen C. & van Rijsselberghe, Marc & Vignolini, Pamela & Rozema, Jelte & Mancuso, Stefano & van Bodegom, Peter M.
- 47-56 Financial assessment of adopting irrigation technology for plant-based regulated deficit irrigation scheduling in super high-density olive orchards
by Egea, Gregorio & Fernández, José E. & Alcon, Francisco
- 57-68 Evaluation of DRAINMOD-DSSAT simulated effects of controlled drainage on crop yield, water balance, and water quality for a corn-soybean cropping system in central Iowa
by Negm, Lamyaa M. & Youssef, Mohamed A. & Jaynes, Dan B.