Agricultural Water Management
2017, Volume 194, Issue C
- 1-12 Response of sap flux and evapotranspiration to deficit irrigation of greenhouse pear-jujube trees in semi-arid northwest China
by Feng, Yu & Cui, Ningbo & Du, Taisheng & Gong, Daozhi & Hu, Xiaotao & Zhao, Lu
- 13-23 Effect of regulated deficit irrigation, partial root drying and N-fertilizer levels on sugar beet crop (Beta vulgaris L.)
by Zare Abyaneh, Hamid & Jovzi, Mehdi & Albaji, Mohammad
- 24-32 Field and numerical experiment of an improved subsurface drainage system in Huaibei plain
by Tao, Yuan & Wang, Shaoli & Xu, Di & Yuan, Hongwei & Chen, Haorui
- 33-47 Identifying changes in irrigation return flow with gradually intensified water-saving technology using HYDRUS for regional water resources management
by Hu, Qiuli & Yang, Yonghui & Han, Shumin & Yang, Yanmin & Ai, Zhipin & Wang, Jiusheng & Ma, Fengyun
- 48-57 Interactive effects of pH, EC and nitrogen on yields and nutrient absorption of rice (Oryza sativa L.)
by Huang, Lihua & Liu, Xuan & Wang, Zhichun & Liang, Zhengwei & Wang, Mingming & Liu, Miao & Suarez, Donald L.
- 58-67 Identifying drought-tolerant genotypes of barley and their responses to various irrigation levels in a Mediterranean environment
by Mansour, Elsayed & Abdul-Hamid, Mohamed I & Yasin, Mohamed T & Qabil, Naglaa & Attia, Ahmed
- 68-77 Identifying best crop management practices for chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) in Northeastern Ethiopia under climate change condition
by Mohammed, Adem & Tana, Tamado & Singh, Piara & Molla, Adamu & Seid, Ali
- 78-89 Water saving practices enhance regional efficiency of water consumption and water productivity in an arid agricultural area with shallow groundwater
by Xue, Jingyuan & Guan, Huade & Huo, Zailin & Wang, Fengxin & Huang, Guanhua & Boll, Jan
- 90-99 Essential irrigation and the economics of strawberries in a temperate climate
by Morris, J. & Else, M.A. & El Chami, D. & Daccache, A. & Rey, D. & Knox, J.W.
- 100-112 Food and water security: Analysis of integrated modeling platforms
by McNeill, Kelsie & Macdonald, Kiera & Singh, Ashutosh & Binns, Andrew D.
- 113-124 Sticks and carrots to manage groundwater over-abstraction in La Mancha, Spain
by Closas, Alvar & Molle, François & Hernández-Mora, Nuria
- 125-138 A modified soil water deficit index (MSWDI) for agricultural drought monitoring: Case study of Songnen Plain, China
by Yang, Huicai & Wang, Huixiao & Fu, Guobin & Yan, Haiming & Zhao, Panpan & Ma, Meihong
- 139-149 Effects of microbial community variation on bio-clogging in drip irrigation emitters using reclaimed water
by Zhou, Bo & Wang, Tianzhi & Li, Yunkai & Bralts, Vincent
- 150-159 Socio-economic factors influencing utilisation of rain water harvesting and saving technologies in Tharaka South, Eastern Kenya
by Muriu-Ng’ang’a, F.W. & Mucheru-Muna, M. & Waswa, F. & Mairura, F.S
- 160-171 Evaluation of the best management practices in a semi-arid region with high agricultural activity
by Özcan, Zeynep & Kentel, Elçin & Alp, Emre
- 172-183 Future changes in water requirements of Boro rice in the face of climate change in North-West Bangladesh
by Acharjee, Tapos Kumar & Ludwig, Fulco & van Halsema, Gerardo & Hellegers, Petra & Supit, Iwan
- 184-191 Evapotranspiration and crop coefficients of Golden Delicious/M793 apple trees in the Koue Bokkeveld
by Volschenk, Theresa
- 192-203 Economic and policy drivers of agricultural water desalination in California’s central valley
by Welle, Paul D. & Medellín-Azuara, Josué & Viers, Joshua H. & Mauter, Meagan S.
- 204-213 The effect of reference-condition-based temperature modification on the trend of reference evapotranspiration in arid and semi-arid regions
by Khanmohammadi, Neda & Rezaie, Hossein & Montaseri, Majid & Behmanesh, Javad
- 214-221 Water use and crop performance of two wild rocket genotypes under salinity conditions
by Schiattone, M.I. & Candido, V. & Cantore, V. & Montesano, F.F. & Boari, F.
2017, Volume 193, Issue C
- 1-12 Mission Impossible? Maintaining regional grain production level and recovering local groundwater table by cropping system adaptation across the North China Plain
by Zhong, Honglin & Sun, Laixiang & Fischer, Günther & Tian, Zhan & van Velthuizen, Harrij & Liang, Zhuoran
- 13-21 Changes in soil soluble salts and plant growth in a sandy soil irrigated with treated water from oil extraction
by Sousa, Adervan Fernandes & Weber, Olmar Baller & Crisostomo, Lindbergue Araújo & Escobar, Maria Eugenia Ortiz & de Oliveira, Teógenes Senna
- 22-29 Semi-arranged demand as an energy saving measure for pressurized irrigation networks
by Fernández García, I. & González Perea, R. & Moreno, M.A. & Montesinos, P. & Camacho Poyato, E. & Rodríguez Díaz, J.A.
- 30-45 Effects of irrigation regime on the growth and yield of irrigated soybean in temperate humid climatic conditions
by Montoya, F. & García, C. & Pintos, F. & Otero, A.
- 46-54 Moringa leaf extract as biostimulant improves water use efficiency, physio-biochemical attributes of squash plants under deficit irrigation
by Abd El-Mageed, Taia A. & Semida, Wael M. & Rady, Mostafa M.
- 55-70 Evaluation of SWAT simulated soil moisture at catchment scale by field measurements and Landsat derived indices
by Uniyal, Bhumika & Dietrich, Jörg & Vasilakos, Christos & Tzoraki, Ourania
- 71-88 Performance of the two-source energy budget (TSEB) model for the monitoring of evapotranspiration over irrigated annual crops in North Africa
by Diarra, A. & Jarlan, L. & Er-Raki, S. & Le Page, M. & Aouade, G. & Tavernier, A. & Boulet, G. & Ezzahar, J. & Merlin, O. & Khabba, S.
- 89-101 Modeling spatial and temporal variability of the impact of climate change on rice irrigation water requirements in the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River, China
by Ding, Yimin & Wang, Weiguang & Song, Ruiming & Shao, Quanxi & Jiao, Xiyun & Xing, Wanqiu
- 102-115 Development and application of a dynamic in-river agrochemical fate and transport model for simulating behavior of rice herbicide in urbanizing catchment
by Kondo, Kei & Boulange, Julien & Hiramatsu, Kazuaki & Thai, Phong K. & Inoue, Tsuyoshi & Watanabe, Hirozumi
- 116-130 Conjunctive use of surface and ground water resources in a community-managed irrigation system — The case of the Sidi Okba palm grove in the Algerian Sahara
by Hamamouche, Meriem Farah & Kuper, Marcel & Riaux, Jeanne & Leduc, Christian
- 131-141 Improving the prediction of soil evaporation for different soil types under dryland cropping
by Kodur, S.
- 142-152 A probabilistic assessment of agricultural water scarcity in a semi-arid and snowmelt-dominated river basin under climate change
by Moursi, Hossam & Kim, Daeha & Kaluarachchi, Jagath J.
- 153-162 Improving on-site water availability by combining in-situ water harvesting techniques in semi-arid Northern Ethiopia
by Grum, Berhane & Assefa, Dereje & Hessel, Rudi & Woldearegay, Kifle & Ritsema, Coen J. & Aregawi, Berihun & Geissen, Violette
- 163-173 Evaluation of random forests and generalized regression neural networks for daily reference evapotranspiration modelling
by Feng, Yu & Cui, Ningbo & Gong, Daozhi & Zhang, Qingwen & Zhao, Lu
- 174-190 Two-dimensional modeling of nitrogen and water dynamics for various N-managed water-saving irrigation strategies using HYDRUS
by Karandish, Fatemeh & Šimůnek, Jiří
- 191-204 Impact of maintenance operations on the seasonal evolution of ditch properties and functions
by Dollinger, Jeanne & Vinatier, Fabrice & Voltz, Marc & Dagès, Cécile & Bailly, Jean-Stéphane
- 205-213 Effects of saline water irrigation on soil salinity and yield of summer maize (Zea mays L.) in subsurface drainage system
by Feng, Genxiang & Zhang, Zhanyu & Wan, Changyu & Lu, Peirong & Bakour, Ahmad
- 214-220 Field capacity, a valid upper limit of crop available water?
by de Jong van Lier, Quirijn
- 221-231 Alternate wetting and drying for different subsurface drainage systems to improve paddy yield and water productivity in Iran
by Darzi-Naftchali, Abdullah & Ritzema, Henk & Karandish, Fatemeh & Mokhtassi-Bidgoli, Ali & Ghasemi-Nasr, Mohammad
- 232-239 Lateral hydraulic performance of subsurface drip irrigation based on spatial variability of soil: Simulation
by Ren, Changjiang & Zhao, Yong & Wang, Jianhua & Bai, Dan & Zhao, Xinyu & Tian, Jiyang
- 240-250 Modeling the effect of biodegradable paper and plastic mulch on soil moisture dynamics
by Saglam, Mustafa & Sintim, Henry Y. & Bary, Andy I. & Miles, Carol A. & Ghimire, Shuresh & Inglis, Debra A. & Flury, Markus
- 251-264 Invest in small-scale irrigated agriculture: A national assessment on potential to expand small-scale irrigation in Nigeria
by Xie, Hua & You, Liangzhi & Takeshima, Hiroyuki
2017, Volume 192, Issue C
- 1-11 Comparison of hourly and daily Penman-Monteith grass- and alfalfa-reference evapotranspiration equations and crop coefficients for maize under arid climatic conditions
by Ji, X.B. & Chen, J.M. & Zhao, W.Z. & Kang, E.S. & Jin, B.W. & Xu, S.Q.
- 12-20 Approach for using trunk growth rate (TGR) in the irrigation scheduling of table olive orchards
by Corell, M. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Pérez-López, D. & Centeno, A. & Girón, I. & Moreno, F. & Torrecillas, A. & Moriana, A.
- 21-32 Automated ebb-and-flow subirrigation for citrus liners production. II. Pests, diseases and nutrient concentration
by Ferrarezi, Rhuanito Soranz & Testezlaf, Roberto
- 33-44 Optimization of irrigation scheduling for spring wheat with mulching and limited irrigation water in an arid climate
by Wen, Yeqiang & Shang, Songhao & Yang, Jian
- 45-57 Automated ebb-and-flow subirrigation for citrus liners production. I. Plant growth
by Ferrarezi, Rhuanito Soranz & Testezlaf, Roberto
- 58-70 Real farm management depending on the available volume of irrigation water (part II): Analysis of crop parameters and harvest quality
by Martínez-Romero, A. & Martínez-Navarro, A. & Pardo, J.J. & Montoya, F. & Domínguez, A.
- 71-84 Real farm management depending on the available volume of irrigation water (part I): Financial analysis
by Domínguez, A. & Martínez-Navarro, A. & López-Mata, E. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Martínez-Romero, A.
- 85-97 Effects of water table management and row width on the growth and yield of three soybean cultivars in southwestern Japan
by Matsuo, Naoki & Takahashi, Masakazu & Yamada, Tetsuya & Takahashi, Motoki & Hajika, Makita & Fukami, Koichiro & Tsuchiya, Shinori
- 98-102 Modelling of E. coli inactivation by chlorine dioxide in irrigation water
by López-Gálvez, Francisco & Sampers, Imca & Gil, María I. & Allende, Ana
- 103-114 Application of AnnAGNPS to model an agricultural watershed in East-Central Mississippi for the evaluation of an on-farm water storage (OFWS) system
by Karki, Ritesh & Tagert, Mary Love M. & Paz, Joel O. & Bingner, Ronald L.
- 115-125 Field soil and ditch sediment phosphorus dynamics from two artificially drained fields on poorly drained soils
by Daly, K. & Tuohy, P. & Peyton, D. & Wall, D.P. & Fenton, O.
- 126-137 Impact of a two-stage ditch on channel water quality
by Hodaj, Andi & Bowling, Laura C. & Frankenberger, Jane R. & Chaubey, Indrajeet
- 138-148 Soil moisture dynamics and implications for irrigation of farmland with a deep groundwater table
by Li, Xudong & Zhao, Yong & Xiao, Weihua & Yang, Mingzhi & Shen, Yanjun & Min, Leilei
- 149-158 Evaluation of soil water percolation under different irrigation practices, antecedent moisture and groundwater depths in paddy fields
by Xu, Baoli & Shao, Dongguo & Tan, Xuezhi & Yang, Xia & Gu, Wenquan & Li, Haoxin
- 159-169 Dissolved organic carbon loading from the field to watershed scale in tile-drained landscapes
by Williams, Mark R. & King, Kevin W. & Fausey, Norman R.
- 170-179 Squaring the circle: Agricultural intensification vs. water conservation in Morocco
by Molle, François & Tanouti, Oumaima
- 180-188 Evapotranspiration of winter wheat estimated with the FAO 56 approach and NDVI measurements in a temperate humid climate of NW Europe
by Drerup, Philipp & Brueck, Holger & Scherer, Heinrich W.
- 189-197 Effect of deficit irrigation on flowering and fruit properties of pomegranate (Punica granatum cv. Shahvar)
by Selahvarzi, Yahya & Zamani, Zabihollah & Fatahi, Reza & Talaei, Ali-Reza
- 198-208 Modeling the effects of land use change from cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) to perennial bioenergy grasses on watershed hydrology and water quality under changing climate
by Chen, Yong & Ale, Srinivasulu & Rajan, Nithya & Srinivasan, Raghavan
- 209-220 Loosely coupled SaltMod for simulating groundwater and salt dynamics under well-canal conjunctive irrigation in semi-arid areas
by Mao, Wei & Yang, Jinzhong & Zhu, Yan & Ye, Ming & Wu, Jingwei
- 221-231 Effect of the Super Absorbent Polymer Stockosorb® on leaf turgor pressure, tree performance and oil quality of olive trees cv. Chemlali grown under field conditions in an arid region of Tunisia
by Chehab, Hechmi & Tekaya, Mariem & Mechri, Beligh & Jemai, Abdelmajid & Guiaa, Mohamed & Mahjoub, Zoubeir & Boujnah, Dalenda & Laamari, Salwa & Chihaoui, Badreddine & Zakhama, Houda & Hammami, Mohamed & del Giudice, Tommaso
- 232-243 Using 13C isotopic analysis to assess soil carbon pools associated with tile drainage management during drier and wetter growing seasons
by Van Zandvoort, Alisha & Clark, Ian D. & Flemming, Corey & Craiovan, Emilia & Sunohara, Mark D. & Gottschall, Natalie & Boutz, Ronda & Lapen, David R.
- 244-256 Simulation of soil water movement under subsurface irrigation with porous ceramic emitter
by Cai, Yaohui & Wu, Pute & Zhang, Lin & Zhu, Delan & Chen, Junying & Wu, ShouJun & Zhao, Xiao
- 257-270 Comparing water quantity and quality in three inland valley watersheds with different levels of agricultural development in central Benin
by Danvi, Alexandre & Giertz, Simone & Zwart, Sander J. & Diekkrüger, Bernd
- 271-280 A model exploring whether the coupled effects of plant water supply and demand affect the interpretation of water potentials and irrigation management
by Spinelli, Gerardo M. & Shackel, Ken A. & Gilbert, Matthew E.
- 281-293 Can conservation agriculture improve crop water availability in an erratic tropical climate producing water stress? A simple model applied to upland rice in Madagascar
by Bruelle, Guillaume & Affholder, François & Abrell, Thomas & Ripoche, Aude & Dusserre, Julie & Naudin, Krishna & Tittonell, Pablo & Rabeharisoa, Lilia & Scopel, Eric
- 294-305 Effective management of irrigation water for carrot under constant and optimized regulated deficit irrigation in Brazil
by Léllis, B.C. & Carvalho, D.F. & Martínez-Romero, A. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Domínguez, A.
- 306-319 Effects of precision conservation agriculture in a maize-wheat-mungbean rotation on crop yield, water-use and radiation conversion under a semiarid agro-ecosystem
by Parihar, C.M. & Jat, S.L. & Singh, A.K. & Ghosh, A. & Rathore, N.S. & Kumar, B. & Pradhan, S. & Majumdar, K. & Satyanarayana, T. & Jat, M.L. & Saharawat, Y.S. & Kuri, B.R. & Saveipune, D.
2017, Volume 191, Issue C
- 1-15 Dynamics of evapotranspiration partitioning for apple trees of different ages in a semiarid region of northwest China
by Wang, Di & Wang, Li
- 16-28 Irrigation water management: Farmers’ practices, perceptions and adaptations at Gumselassa irrigation scheme, North Ethiopia
by Yohannes, Degol Fissahaye & Ritsema, C.J. & Solomon, H. & Froebrich, J. & van Dam, J.C.
- 29-36 Combining the ensemble mean and bias correction approaches to reduce the uncertainty in hillslope-scale soil moisture simulation
by Liao, Kaihua & Lai, Xiaoming & Zhou, Zhiwen & Zhu, Qing
- 37-49 Assessing low-pressure solid-set sprinkler irrigation in maize
by Robles, O. & Playán, E. & Cavero, J. & Zapata, N.
- 50-56 Are basin and reservoir tillage effective techniques to reduce runoff under sprinkler irrigation in Mediterranean conditions?
by Silva, Luis L.
- 57-66 Does water salinity affect pepper plant response to nitrogen fertigation?
by Yasuor, Hagai & Tamir, Guy & Stein, Avraham & Cohen, Shabtai & Bar-Tal, Asher & Ben-Gal, Alon & Yermiyahu, Uri
- 67-76 Effects of compost amendment on the available soil water and grape yield in vineyards planted after land levelling
by Ramos, M.C.
- 77-84 Impact of irrigation and nitrogen fertilizer rate on soil water trends and maize evapotranspiration during the vegetative and reproductive periods
by Rudnick, D.R. & Irmak, S. & Djaman, K. & Sharma, V.
- 85-97 Quantification of lateral seepage from farmland during maize growing season in arid region
by Li, Jiang & Wang, Xinxin & Bai, Liangliang & Mao, Xiaomin
- 98-112 An interval multistage classified model for regional inter- and intra-seasonal water management under uncertain and nonstationary condition
by Chen, Shu & Shao, Dongguo & Tan, Xuezhi & Gu, Wenquan & Lei, Caixiu
- 113-123 Simulation of potato yield in temperate condition by the AquaCrop model
by Razzaghi, Fatemeh & Zhou, Zhenjiang & Andersen, Mathias N. & Plauborg, Finn
- 124-137 Combined deficit irrigation and soil fertility management on different soil textures to improve wheat yield in drought-prone Bangladesh
by Mustafa, S.M.T. & Vanuytrecht, E. & Huysmans, M.
- 138-152 Three years of monitoring evapotranspiration components and crop and stress coefficients in a deficit irrigated intensive olive orchard
by Conceição, Nuno & Tezza, Luca & Häusler, Melanie & Lourenço, Sónia & Pacheco, Carlos A. & Ferreira, M. Isabel
- 153-172 Copula-statistical precipitation forecasting model in Australia’s agro-ecological zones
by Nguyen-Huy, Thong & Deo, Ravinesh C. & An-Vo, Duc-Anh & Mushtaq, Shahbaz & Khan, Shahjahan
- 173-183 Design of concave and convex paired sloped drip laterals
by Baiamonte, Giorgio
- 184-192 Alfalfa forage production under solid-set sprinkler irrigation in a semiarid climate
by Cavero, Jose & Faci, Jose M. & Medina, Eva T. & Martínez-Cob, Antonio
- 193-206 Energy balance and partitioning in partial plastic mulched and non-mulched maize fields on the Loess Plateau of China
by Feng, Yu & Gong, Daozhi & Mei, Xurong & Hao, Weiping & Tang, Dahua & Cui, Ningbo
- 207-217 Prosper, survive or exit: Contrasted fortunes of farmers in the groundwater economy in the Saiss plain (Morocco)
by Ameur, Fatah & Kuper, Marcel & Lejars, Caroline & Dugué, Patrick
- 218-228 Fate of water and nitrate using drainage water management on tile systems in east-central Illinois
by Lavaire, Tito & Gentry, Lowell E. & David, Mark B. & Cooke, Richard A.
- 229-238 A novel tool to assess available hydrological information and the occurrence of sub-optimal water allocation decisions in large irrigation districts
by Kaune, Alexander & Werner, Micha & Rodríguez, Erasmo & Karimi, Poolad & de Fraiture, Charlotte
2017, Volume 190, Issue C
- 1-5 Can ridge-furrow plastic mulching replace irrigation in dryland wheat and maize cropping systems?
by Daryanto, Stefani & Wang, Lixin & Jacinthe, Pierre-André
- 6-20 Buy me a river: Use of multi-attribute non-linear utility functions to address overcompensation in agricultural water buyback
by Pérez-Blanco, C.D. & Gutiérrez-Martín, C.
- 21-30 Signal intensity based on maximum daily stem shrinkage can reflect the water status of apple trees under alternate partial root-zone irrigation
by Du, Shaoqing & Tong, Ling & Zhang, Xiaotao & Kang, Shaozhong & Du, Taisheng & Li, Sien & Ding, Risheng
- 31-41 Spinach biomass yield and physiological response to interactive salinity and water stress
by Ors, Selda & Suarez, Donald L.
- 42-54 Impacts of varied irrigation on field water budegts and crop yields in the North China Plain: Rainfed vs. irrigated double cropping system
by Pei, Hongwei & Min, Leilei & Qi, Yongqing & Liu, Xingran & Jia, Yugui & Shen, Yanjun & Liu, Changming
- 55-64 Olive mill wastewater as a source of organic matter, water and nutrients for restoration of degraded soils and for crops managed with sustainable systems
by Chatzistathis, T. & Koutsos, T.
2017, Volume 189, Issue C
- 1-4 Bruising susceptibility of Manzanilla de Sevilla table olive cultivar under Regulated Deficit Irrigation
by Casanova, L. & Corell, M. & Suárez, M.P. & Rallo, P. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Jiménez, M.R.
- 5-18 Using the FAO dual crop coefficient approach to model water use and productivity of processing pea (Pisum sativum L.) as influenced by irrigation strategies
by Paredes, Paula & Pereira, Luis S. & Rodrigues, Gonçalo C. & Botelho, Nuno & Torres, Maria Odete
- 19-26 Automated cycled sprinkler irrigation for spring frost protection of cranberries
by Olszewski, Faith & Jeranyama, Peter & Kennedy, Casey D. & DeMoranville, Carolyn J.
- 27-38 Validation of two Huanjing-1A/B satellite-based FAO-56 models for estimating winter wheat crop evapotranspiration during mid-season
by Jin, Xiuliang & Yang, Guijun & Xue, Xuzhang & Xu, Xingang & Li, Zhenhai & Feng, Haikuan
- 39-51 Release of phosphorus from crop residue and cover crops over the non-growing season in a cool temperate region
by Lozier, T.M. & Macrae, M.L. & Brunke, R. & Van Eerd, L.L.
- 52-69 Determining water quality requirements of coal seam gas produced water for sustainable irrigation
by Mallants, Dirk & Šimůnek, Jirka & Torkzaban, Saeed
- 70-86 A satellite based crop water stress index for irrigation scheduling in sugarcane fields
by Veysi, Shadman & Naseri, Abd Ali & Hamzeh, Saeid & Bartholomeus, Harm
- 87-97 Northwest Ohio crop yield benefits of water capture and subirrigation based on future climate change projections
by Baule, William & Allred, Barry & Frankenberger, Jane & Gamble, Debra & Andresen, Jeff & Gunn, Kpoti M. & Brown, Larry
- 98-110 Thermal imaging and passive reflectance sensing to estimate the water status and grain yield of wheat under different irrigation regimes
by Elsayed, Salah & Elhoweity, Mohamed & Ibrahim, Hazem H. & Dewir, Yaser Hassan & Migdadi, Hussein M. & Schmidhalter, Urs
- 111-122 Improving water productivity in moisture-limited rice-based cropping systems through incorporation of maize and mungbean: A modelling approach
by Amarasingha, R.P.R.K. & Suriyagoda, L.D.B. & Marambe, B. & Rathnayake, W.M.U.K. & Gaydon, D.S. & Galagedara, L.W. & Punyawardena, R. & Silva, G.L.L.P. & Nidumolu, U. & Howden, M.
- 123-136 Modeling water needs and total irrigation depths of maize crop in the south west of France using high spatial and temporal resolution satellite imagery
by Battude, Marjorie & Al Bitar, Ahmad & Brut, Aurore & Tallec, Tiphaine & Huc, Mireille & Cros, Jérôme & Weber, Jean-Jacques & Lhuissier, Ludovic & Simonneaux, Vincent & Demarez, Valérie
- 137-147 Root-weighted soil water status for plant water deficit index based irrigation scheduling
by Wu, Xun & Zhang, Wenjing & Liu, Wen & Zuo, Qiang & Shi, Jianchu & Yan, Xudong & Zhang, Hongfei & Xue, Xuzhang & Wang, Lichun & Zhang, Mo & Ben-Gal, Alon
2017, Volume 188, Issue C
- 1-11 Responses of field evapotranspiration to the changes of cropping pattern and groundwater depth in large irrigation district of Yellow River basin
by Bai, Liangliang & Cai, Jiabing & Liu, Yu & Chen, He & Zhang, Baozhong & Huang, Lingxu
- 12-20 Changing soil hydraulic properties and water repellency in a pomegranate orchard irrigated with saline water by applying polyacrylamide
by Tadayonnejad, M. & Mosaddeghi, M.R. & Dashtaki, Sh. Ghorbani
- 21-28 Rice sensitivity to saline irrigation in Southern Spain
by Aguilar, Manuel & Fernández-Ramírez, José Luis & Aguilar-Blanes, María & Ortiz-Romero, Clemente
- 29-35 Association of photosynthetic traits with water use efficiency and SPAD chlorophyll meter reading of Jerusalem artichoke under drought conditions
by Puangbut, Darunee & Jogloy, Sanun & Vorasoot, Nimitr
- 36-49 Soil water content monitoring for irrigation management: A geostatistical analysis
by Barker, J. Burdette & Franz, Trenton E. & Heeren, Derek M. & Neale, Christopher M.U. & Luck, Joe D.
- 50-60 Assessing plant water status in a hedgerow olive orchard from thermography at plant level
by García-Tejero, I.F. & Hernández, A. & Padilla-Díaz, C.M. & Diaz-Espejo, A. & Fernández, J.E
- 61-68 A simple and alternative approach based on reference evapotranspiration and leaf area index for estimating tree transpiration in semi-arid regions
by Ayyoub, A. & Er-Raki, S. & Khabba, S. & Merlin, O. & Ezzahar, J. & Rodriguez, J.C. & Bahlaoui, A. & Chehbouni, A.
- 69-78 Effect of irrigation with sea water on soil salinity and yield of oleic sunflower
by Farhadi Machekposhti, Mabood & Shahnazari, Ali & Z. Ahmadi, Mirkhalegh & Aghajani, Ghasem & Ritzema, Henk
- 79-90 Effect of grafting and gypsum application on cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.) growth under saline water irrigation
by Wang, Qing & Men, Lizhi & Gao, Lihong & Tian, Yongqiang
- 91-100 Predicting biomass and yield of sweet pepper grown with and without plastic film mulching under different water supply and weather conditions
by Ćosić, Marija & Stričević, Ružica & Djurović, Nevenka & Moravčević, Djordje & Pavlović, Miloš & Todorović, Mladen
- 101-114 Evaluation of FAO56-PM, empirical, semi-empirical and gene expression programming approaches for estimating daily reference evapotranspiration in hyper-arid regions of Iran
by Shiri, Jalal
- 115-125 Effect of regulated deficit irrigation scheduling on water use of corn in southern Taiwan tropical environment
by Greaves, Geneille E. & Wang, Yu-Min
- 126-135 Impacts of water availability and drought on maize yield – A comparison of 16 indicators
by Žalud, Zdeněk & Hlavinka, Petr & Prokeš, Karel & Semerádová, Daniela & Balek Jan, & Trnka, Miroslav
2017, Volume 187, Issue C
- 1-10 Determinants of cotton farmers’ irrigation water management in arid Northwestern China
by Feike, Til & Khor, Ling Yee & Mamitimin, Yusuyunjiang & Ha, Nan & Li, Lin & Abdusalih, Nurbay & Xiao, Haifeng & Doluschitz, Reiner
- 11-23 Determining pomegranate water and nitrogen requirements with drip irrigation
by Ayars, James E. & Phene, Claude J. & Phene, Rebecca C. & Gao, Suduan & Wang, Dong & Day, Kevin R. & Makus, Donald J.
- 24-36 Agricultural water allocation strategies along the oasis of Tarim River in Northwest China
by Yu, Yang & Yu, Ruide & Chen, Xi & Yu, Guoan & Gan, Miao & Disse, Markus
- 37-46 Effects of increased seawater salinity irrigation on growth and quality of the edible halophyte Mesembryanthemum crystallinum L. under field conditions
by Atzori, Giulia & de Vos, Arjen C. & van Rijsselberghe, Marc & Vignolini, Pamela & Rozema, Jelte & Mancuso, Stefano & van Bodegom, Peter M.
- 47-56 Financial assessment of adopting irrigation technology for plant-based regulated deficit irrigation scheduling in super high-density olive orchards
by Egea, Gregorio & Fernández, José E. & Alcon, Francisco
- 57-68 Evaluation of DRAINMOD-DSSAT simulated effects of controlled drainage on crop yield, water balance, and water quality for a corn-soybean cropping system in central Iowa
by Negm, Lamyaa M. & Youssef, Mohamed A. & Jaynes, Dan B.
- 69-76 Effect of surge flow and alternate irrigation on the irrigation efficiency and water productivity of onion in the semi-arid areas of North Ethiopia
by Kifle, Mulubrehan & Gebremicael, T.G. & Girmay, Abbadi & Gebremedihin, Teferi
- 77-87 Phosphorus fractions in discharges from artificially drained lowland catchments (Warnow River, Baltic Sea)
by Nausch, Monika & Woelk, Jana & Kahle, Petra & Nausch, Günther & Leipe, Thomas & Lennartz, Bernd
- 88-98 Applications of organic manure increased maize (Zea mays L.) yield and water productivity in a semi-arid region
by Wang, Xiaolin & Ren, Yuanyuan & Zhang, Suiqi & Chen, Yinglong & Wang, Nan
- 99-111 Impact of irrigation on plant growth and development of white cabbage
by Seidel, S.J. & Werisch, S. & Schütze, N. & Laber, H.
- 112-121 Soil water and salt affect cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) photosynthesis, yield and fiber quality in coastal saline soil
by Zhang, He & Li, Duansheng & Zhou, Zhiguo & Zahoor, Rizwan & Chen, Binglin & Meng, Yali
- 122-130 Seasonal variation of reference evapotranspiration and Priestley-Taylor coefficient in the eastern Free State, South Africa
by Tongwane, Mphethe I. & Savage, Michael J. & Tsubo, Mitsuru & Moeletsi, Mokhele E.
- 131-139 Seasonal water quality changes in on-farm water storage systems in a south-central U.S. agricultural watershed
by Pérez-Gutiérrez, Juan D. & Paz, Joel O. & Tagert, Mary Love M.
- 140-153 Reflectance-based crop coefficients REDUX: For operational evapotranspiration estimates in the age of high producing hybrid varieties
by Campos, Isidro & Neale, Christopher M.U. & Suyker, Andrew E. & Arkebauer, Timothy J. & Gonçalves, Ivo Z.
- 154-163 Optimizing preplant irrigation for maize under limited water in the High Plains
by Kisekka, I. & Schlegel, A. & Ma, L. & Gowda, P.H. & Prasad, P.V.V.
- 164-172 Institutional and management implications of drip irrigation introduction in collective irrigation systems in Spain
by Ortega-Reig, M. & Sanchis-Ibor, C. & Palau-Salvador, G. & García-Mollá, M. & Avellá-Reus, L.
- 173-189 Crop evapotranspiration calculation using infrared thermometers aboard center pivots
by Colaizzi, Paul D. & O’Shaughnessy, Susan A. & Evett, Steve R. & Mounce, Ryan B.
- 190-199 Antropogenic input of nitrogen and riverine export from a Mediterranean catchment. The Celone, a temporary river case study
by De Girolamo, Anna Maria & Balestrini, Raffaella & D’Ambrosio, Ersilia & Pappagallo, Giuseppe & Soana, Elisa & Lo Porto, Antonio
- 200-209 Quantification of wheat crop evapotranspiration and mapping: A case study from Bhiwani District of Haryana, India
by Rawat, Kishan Singh & Bala, Anju & Singh, Sudhir Kumar & Pal, Raj Kumar
- 210-221 Assessing a crop water stress index derived from aerial thermal imaging and infrared thermometry in super-high density olive orchards
by Egea, Gregorio & Padilla-Díaz, Carmen M. & Martinez-Guanter, Jorge & Fernández, José E. & Pérez-Ruiz, Manuel
- 222-231 Water use efficiency of a rice paddy field in Liaohe Delta, Northeast China
by Wang, Yu & Zhou, Li & Jia, Qingyu & Yu, Wenying
- 232-245 Yield, water and nitrogen use efficiencies of sprinkler irrigated wheat grown under different irrigation and nitrogen levels in an arid region
by Rathore, Vijay Singh & Nathawat, Narayan Singh & Bhardwaj, Seema & Sasidharan, Renjith Puthiyedathu & Yadav, Bhagirath Mal & Kumar, Mahesh & Santra, Priyabrata & Yadava, Narendra Dev & Yadav, Om Parkash
2017, Volume 186, Issue C
- 1-11 Effects of water table management on least limiting water range and potato root growth
by Ferreira, Camila Jorge Bernabé & Zotarelli, Lincoln & Tormena, Cássio Antonio & Rens, Libby R. & Rowland, Diane L.
- 12-20 Fallow management increases soil water and nitrogen storage
by Zeleke, Ketema Tilahun
- 21-28 Effects of pre-sowing irrigation and straw mulching on the grain yield and water use efficiency of summer maize in the North China Plain
by Yan, Zhenxing & Gao, Chao & Ren, Yujie & Zong, Rui & Ma, Yuzhao & Li, Quanqi
- 29-39 Transaction costs associated with agricultural water trading in the Heihe River Basin, Northwest China
by Deng, Xiaohong & Xu, Zhongmin & Song, Xiaoyu & Zhou, Jian
- 40-50 Soil vs. groundwater: The quality dilemma. Managing nitrogen leaching and salinity control under irrigated agriculture in Mediterranean conditions
by Libutti, Angela & Monteleone, Massimo
- 51-65 Quantifying the effects of conservation practice implementation on predicted runoff and chemical losses under climate change
by Wallace, Carlington W. & Flanagan, Dennis C. & Engel, Bernard A.
- 66-74 Productivity and production components of safflower genotypes affected by irrigation at phenological stages
by Santos, Reginaldo Ferreira & Bassegio, Doglas & de Almeida Silva, Marcelo
- 75-85 Impacts of irrigation scheduling on pore water nitrate and phosphate in coastal plain region of the United States
by Sigua, G.C. & Stone, K.C. & Bauer, P.J. & Szogi, A.A. & Shumaker, P.D.
- 86-97 An interval multistage water allocation model for crop different growth stages under inputs uncertainty
by Chen, Shu & Shao, Dongguo & Gu, Wenquan & Xu, Baoli & Li, Haoxin & Fang, Longzhang
- 98-107 Sour orange rootstock increases water productivity in deficit irrigated ‘Verna’ lemon trees compared with Citrus macrophylla
by Robles, J.M. & Botía, P. & Pérez-Pérez, J.G.
- 108-119 Towards shifting planting date as an adaptation practice for rainfed wheat response to climate change
by Nouri, Milad & Homaee, Mehdi & Bannayan, Mohammad & Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- 120-126 Improved volume balance using upstream flow depth for advance time estimation
by Lalehzari, Reza & Boroomand Nasab, Saeed
- 127-138 Intensifying a semi-arid dryland crop rotation by replacing fallow with pea
by Nielsen, David C. & Vigil, Merle F.
- 139-146 Effects of two slow-release nitrogen fertilizers and irrigation on yield, quality, and water-fertilizer productivity of greenhouse tomato
by Li, Yanmei & Sun, Yanxin & Liao, Shangqiang & Zou, Guoyuan & Zhao, Tongke & Chen, Yanhua & Yang, Jungang & Zhang, Lin
2017, Volume 185, Issue C
- 1-12 Long-term field response of pistachio to irrigation water salinity
by Mehdi-Tounsi, Houda & Chelli-Chaabouni, Azza & Mahjoub-Boujnah, Dalenda & Boukhris, Makki
- 13-26 Evaluating the effects of irrigation water salinity on water movement, crop yield and water use efficiency by means of a coupled hydrologic/crop growth model
by Wang, Xiangping & Liu, Guangming & Yang, Jingsong & Huang, Guanhua & Yao, Rongjiang
- 27-42 Modelling soil water and maize growth dynamics influenced by shallow groundwater conditions in the Sorraia Valley region, Portugal
by Ramos, T.B. & Simionesei, L. & Jauch, E. & Almeida, C. & Neves, R.
- 43-57 Surface irrigation management for guayule rubber production in the US desert Southwest
by Hunsaker, D.J. & Elshikha, D.M.
- 58-64 Drip irrigation and fertigation improve economics, water and energy productivity of spring sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) in Indian Punjab
by Sinha, Indu & Buttar, G.S. & Brar, A.S.
- 65-77 Rainwater, soil and nutrients conservation for improving productivity of citrus orchards in a drought prone region
by Panigrahi, P. & Srivastava, A.K. & Panda, D.K. & Huchche, A.D.
- 78-92 Modeling sulfur cycling and sulfate reactive transport in an agricultural groundwater system
by Tavakoli Kivi, Saman & Bailey, Ryan T.
- 93-104 Human factors were dominant drivers of record low streamflow to a surface water irrigation district in the US southern Great Plains
by Krueger, Erik S. & Yimam, Yohannes Tadesse & Ochsner, Tyson E.
- 105-115 Water relations and productivity of sugarcane irrigated with domestic wastewater by subsurface drip
by Gonçalves, I.Z. & Barbosa, E.A.A. & Santos, L.N.S. & Nazário, A.A. & Feitosa, D.R.C. & Tuta, N.F. & Matsura, E.E.
- 116-125 Deficit irrigation enhances contribution of shallow groundwater to crop water consumption in arid area
by Gao, Xiaoyu & Bai, Yining & Huo, Zailin & Xu, Xu & Huang, Guanhua & Xia, Yuhong & Steenhuis, Tammo S.
- 126-136 Modified Feddes type stress reduction function for modeling root water uptake: Accounting for limited aeration and low water potential
by Peters, Andre & Durner, Wolfgang & Iden, Sascha C.
- 137-144 Estimating water balance, evapotranspiration and water use efficiency of spring safflower using the CROPGRO model
by Singh, Sukhbir & Boote, Kenneth J. & Angadi, Sangamesh V. & Grover, Kulbhushan K.
- 145-150 The benefic effect induced by biochar on soil erosion and nutrient loss of slopping land under natural rainfall conditions in central China
by Li, Zhi-guo & Gu, Chi-ming & Zhang, Run-hua & Ibrahim, Mohamed & Zhang, Guo-shi & Wang, Li & Zhang, Run-qin & Chen, Fang & Liu, Yi
2017, Volume 184, Issue C
- 1-8 Comparison of drip fertigation and negative pressure fertigation on soil water dynamics and water use efficiency of greenhouse tomato grown in the North China Plain
by Li, Yinkun & Wang, Lichun & Xue, Xuzhang & Guo, Wenzhong & Xu, Fan & Li, Youli & Sun, Weituo & Chen, Fei
- 9-18 Photosynthetic limitations by water deficit: Effect on fruit and olive oil yield, leaf area and trunk diameter and its potential use to control vegetative growth of super-high density olive orchards
by Hernandez-Santana, V. & Fernández, J.E. & Cuevas, M.V. & Perez-Martin, A. & Diaz-Espejo, A.
- 19-27 Monitoring of indicator and multidrug resistant bacteria in agricultural soils under different irrigation patterns
by Palacios, Oskar A. & Contreras, Claudia A. & Muñoz-Castellanos, Laila N. & González-Rangel, María O. & Rubio-Arias, Hector & Palacios-Espinosa, Alejandro & Nevárez-Moorillón, Guadalupe V.
- 28-35 An analytical review of irrigation efficiency measured using deterministic and stochastic models
by Pereira, Helga & Marques, Rui Cunha
- 36-45 Controlling mechanism of chlorination on emitter bio-clogging for drip irrigation using reclaimed water
by Song, Peng & Li, Yunkai & Zhou, Bo & Zhou, Chunfa & Zhang, Zhijing & Li, Jiusheng
- 46-58 Methodological approach to assessment of groundwater contamination risk in an agricultural area
by Matzeu, Anna & Secci, Romina & Uras, Gabriele
- 59-66 An isotope method to quantify soil evaporation and evaluate water vapor movement under plastic film mulch
by Wu, Youjie & Du, Taisheng & Ding, Risheng & Yuan, Yusen & Li, Sien & Tong, Ling
- 67-76 Estimation of actual evapotranspiration over a rainfed vineyard using a 1-D water transfer model: A case study within a Mediterranean watershed
by Galleguillos, Mauricio & Jacob, Frédéric & Prévot, Laurent & Faúndez, Carlos & Bsaibes, Aline
- 77-85 Optimal operation of pressurised irrigation distribution systems operating by gravity
by Fouial, Abdelouahid & Fernández García, Irene & Bragalli, Cristiana & Brath, Armando & Lamaddalena, Nicola & Rodríguez Diaz, Juan Antonio
- 86-95 A GIS-based tool for integrated management of clogging risk and nitrogen fertilization in drip irrigation
by Peragón, J.M. & Pérez-Latorre, F.J. & Delgado, A.
- 96-103 Tillage system and time post-liquid dairy manure: Effects on runoff, sediment and nutrients losses
by Cherobim, Verediana Fernanda & Huang, Chi-Hua & Favaretto, Nerilde
- 104-113 Combined application of photo-selective mulching films and beneficial microbes affects crop yield and irrigation water productivity in intensive farming systems
by Bonanomi, Giuliano & Chirico, Giovanni Battista & Palladino, Mario & Gaglione, Salvatore A. & Crispo, Domenico G. & Lazzaro, Ugo & Sica, Benedetto & Cesarano, Gaspare & Ippolito, Francesca & Sarker, Tushar C. & Rippa, Massimo & Scala, Felice
- 114-123 Drip irrigation lateral spacing and mulching affects the wetting pattern, shoot-root regulation, and yield of maize in a sand-layered soil
by Zhou, Lifeng & Feng, Hao & Zhao, Ying & Qi, Zhijuan & Zhang, Tibin & He, Jianqiang & Dyck, Miles
- 124-134 Impact of tile drainage on water budget and spatial distribution of sediment generating areas in an agricultural watershed
by Golmohammadi, Golmar & Rudra, Ramesh & Prasher, Shiv & Madani, Ali & Youssef, Mohamed & Goel, Pradeep & Mohammadi, Kourosh
- 135-144 Effect of plant cover type on soil water budget and tree photosynthesis in jujube orchards
by Pan, Daili & Song, Yaqian & Dyck, Miles & Gao, Xiaodong & Wu, Pute & Zhao, Xining
- 145-155 Comparison of 16 models for reference crop evapotranspiration against weighing lysimeter measurement
by Liu, Xiaoying & Xu, Chunying & Zhong, Xiuli & Li, Yuzhong & Yuan, Xiaohuan & Cao, Jingfeng
- 156-169 Winter rye as a cover crop reduces nitrate loss to subsurface drainage as simulated by HERMES
by Malone, R.W. & Kersebaum, K.C. & Kaspar, T.C. & Ma, L. & Jaynes, D.B. & Gillette, K.
- 170-177 Spatial distribution of soil moisture and fine roots in rain-fed apple orchards employing a Rainwater Collection and Infiltration (RWCI) system on the Loess Plateau of China
by Song, Xiaolin & Gao, Xiaodong & Zhao, Xining & Wu, Pute & Dyck, Miles
- 178-190 Assessment of irrigated maize yield response to climate change scenarios in Portugal
by Yang, Chenyao & Fraga, Helder & Ieperen, Wim Van & Santos, João Andrade
- 191-200 Grain yield, water productivity and nitrogen use efficiency of rice under different water management and fertilizer-N inputs in South China
by Pan, Junfeng & Liu, Yanzhuo & Zhong, Xuhua & Lampayan, Rubenito M. & Singleton, Grant R. & Huang, Nongrong & Liang, Kaiming & Peng, Bilin & Tian, Ka
- 201-210 Potassium and waste water interaction in the regulation of photosynthetic capacity, ascorbic acid and capsaicin in chilli (Capsicum annuum L.) plant
by Iqbal, Saba & Inam, Arif & Inam, Akhtar & Ashfaque, Farha & Sahay, Seema
- 211-220 Irrigation management with remote sensing: Evaluating irrigation requirement for maize under Mediterranean climate condition
by Toureiro, Célia & Serralheiro, Ricardo & Shahidian, Shakib & Sousa, Adélia
- 221-233 Predicting soil moisture distribution, dry matter, water productivity and potato yield under a modified gated pipe irrigation system: SALTMED model application using field experimental data
by El-Shafie, A.F. & Osama, M.A. & Hussein, M.M. & El-Gindy, A.M. & Ragab, R.
2017, Volume 183, Issue C
- 4-15 Energy and water management for drip-irrigation of tomatoes in a semi- arid district
by Yahyaoui, Imene & Tadeo, Fernando & Segatto, Marcello Vieira
- 16-25 Evaluation of event-based irrigation system control scheme for tomato crops in greenhouses
by Pawlowski, A. & Sánchez-Molina, J.A. & Guzmán, J.L. & Rodríguez, F. & Dormido, S.
- 26-34 Irrigation management of greenhouse zucchini with different soil matric potential level. Agronomic and environmental effects
by Contreras, J.I. & Alonso, F. & Cánovas, G. & Baeza, R.
- 35-40 Performance indicators to assess the implementation of automation in golf courses located in Southeast Spain
by Melián-Navarro, A. & Molina-Martínez, J.M. & Rodríguez-Díaz, J.A. & Ruiz-Canales, A.
- 41-48 Automatic fault detection in a low cost frequency domain (capacitance based) soil moisture sensor
by Oates, M.J. & Ramadan, K. & Molina-Martínez, J.M. & Ruiz-Canales, A.
- 49-59 High-resolution UAV-based thermal imaging to estimate the instantaneous and seasonal variability of plant water status within a vineyard
by Santesteban, L.G. & Di Gennaro, S.F. & Herrero-Langreo, A. & Miranda, C. & Royo, J.B. & Matese, A.
- 60-69 Effects of saline reclaimed waters and deficit irrigation on Citrus physiology assessed by UAV remote sensing
by Romero-Trigueros, Cristina & Nortes, Pedro A. & Alarcón, Juan J. & Hunink, Johannes E. & Parra, Margarita & Contreras, Sergio & Droogers, Peter & Nicolás, Emilio