Agricultural Water Management
2016, Volume 171, Issue C
- 1-9 Soil water storage and winter wheat productivity affected by soil surface management and precipitation in dryland of the Loess Plateau, China
by He, Gang & Wang, Zhaohui & Li, Fucui & Dai, Jian & Li, Qiang & Xue, Cheng & Cao, Hanbing & Wang, Sen & Malhi, Sukhdev S.
- 10-20 Responses of several soil and plant indicators to post-harvest regulated deficit irrigation in olive trees and their potential for irrigation scheduling
by Alcaras, L. Martín Agüero & Rousseaux, M. Cecilia & Searles, Peter S.
- 21-30 Crop coefficient for cotton under plastic mulch and drip irrigation based on eddy covariance observation in an arid area of northwestern China
by Yang, Pengju & Hu, Hongchang & Tian, Fuqiang & Zhang, Zhi & Dai, Chao
- 31-39 Reference values of maximum daily trunk shrinkage for irrigation scheduling in mid-late maturing peach trees
by Mirás-Avalos, José Manuel & Pérez-Sarmiento, Francisco & Alcobendas, Rosalía & Alarcón, Juan José & Mounzer, Oussama & Nicolás, Emilio
- 40-48 Modeling the effects of plant density on maize productivity and water balance in the Loess Plateau of China
by Ren, Xinmao & Sun, Dongbao & Wang, Qingsuo
- 49-62 Effect of micro-irrigation type, N-source and mulching on nitrous oxide emissions in a semi-arid climate: An assessment across two years in a Merlot grape vineyard
by Fentabil, Mesfin M. & Nichol, Craig F. & Neilsen, Gerry H. & Hannam, Kirsten D. & Neilsen, Denise & Forge, Tom A. & Jones, Melanie D.
- 63-72 A comparative review of water management sustainability challenges in smallholder irrigation schemes in Africa and Asia
by Mutambara, Solomon & Darkoh, Michael B.K. & Atlhopheng, Julius R.
- 73-79 Growth, fruit yield and quality of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill.) as affected by deficit irrigation regulated on phenological basis
by Nangare, D.D. & Singh, Yogeshwar & Kumar, P. Suresh & Minhas, P.S.
- 80-88 Physiological responses to drought and experimental water deficit and waterlogging of four clones of cacao (Theobroma cacao L.) selected for cultivation in Venezuela
by De Almeida, Jenny & Tezara, Wilmer & Herrera, Ana
- 89-107 A system dynamics based socio-hydrological model for agricultural wastewater reuse at the watershed scale
by Jeong, Hanseok & Adamowski, Jan
- 108-119 Water balance implications of switching from continuous submergence to flush irrigation in a rice-growing district
by Cesari de Maria, Sandra & Rienzner, Michele & Facchi, Arianna & Chiaradia, Enrico Antonio & Romani, Marco & Gandolfi, Claudio
- 120-130 Simulation of potato yield, nitrate leaching, and profit margins as influenced by irrigation and nitrogen management in different soils and production regions
by Woli, Prem & Hoogenboom, Gerrit & Alva, Ashok
- 131-141 Analysis of the contribution of groundwater to evapotranspiration in an arid irrigation district with shallow water table
by Liu, Zhongyi & Chen, Hang & Huo, Zailin & Wang, Fengxin & Shock, Clinton C.
- 142-152 “Using marginal quality water for an energy crop in arid regions: Effect of salinity and boron distribution patterns”
by Dorta-Santos, María & Tejedor, Marisa & Jiménez, Concepción & Hernández-Moreno, Jose M. & Díaz, Francisco J.
- 153-161 Heavy metals in soil and plants after long-term sewage irrigation at Tianjin China: A case study assessment
by Meng, Weiqing & Wang, Zuwei & Hu, Beibei & Wang, Zhongliang & Li, Hongyuan & Goodman, Robbin Cole
- 162-172 Effect of the interaction of water and nitrogen on sunflower under drip irrigation in an arid region
by Kiani, Mina & Gheysari, Mahdi & Mostafazadeh-Fard, Behrouz & Majidi, Mohammad Mahdi & Karchani, Kazem & Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- 173-187 Development of a direct-solution algorithm for determining the optimal crop planning of farms using deficit irrigation
by López-Mata, E. & Orengo-Valverde, J.J. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Martínez-Romero, A. & Domínguez, A.
2016, Volume 170, Issue C
- 5-19 Integrated agriculture water management optimization model for water saving potential analysis
by Zhang, Dongmei & Guo, Ping
- 20-25 National-scale paddy-upland rotation in Northern China promotes sustainable development of cultivated land
by Zheng, Huabin & Huang, Huang & Zhang, Canming & Li, Jingyi
- 26-35 Evaluating and enhancing irrigation water management in the upper Blue Nile basin, Ethiopia: The case of Koga large scale irrigation scheme
by Asres, Sisay B.
- 36-48 Peak groundwater depletion in the High Plains Aquifer, projections from 1930 to 2110
by Steward, David R. & Allen, Andrew J.
- 49-60 Using scintillometry to assess reference evapotranspiration methods and their impact on the water balance of olive groves
by Minacapilli, M. & Cammalleri, C. & Ciraolo, G. & Rallo, G. & Provenzano, G.
- 61-67 Soil water balance correction due to light rainfall, dew and fog in Ebro river basin (Spain)
by Moratiel, R. & Martínez-Cob, A. & Tarquis, A.M. & Snyder, R.L.
- 68-80 Testing the water balance model criteria using TDR measurements, micrometeorological data and satellite-based information
by Consoli, S. & Licciardello, F. & Vanella, D. & Pasotti, L. & Villani, G. & Tomei, F.
- 81-90 Agronomic concepts in water footprint assessment: A case of study in a fertirrigated melon crop under semiarid conditions
by Castellanos, M.T. & Cartagena, M.C. & Requejo, M.I. & Arce, A. & Cabello, M.J. & Ribas, F. & Tarquis, A.M.
- 91-98 Water storage in the soil profile under subsurface drip irrigation: Evaluating two installation depths of emitters and two water qualities
by Santos, Leonardo N.S. dos & Matsura, Edson E. & Gonçalves, Ivo Z. & Barbosa, Eduardo A.A. & Nazário, Aline A. & Tuta, Natalia F. & Elaiuy, Marcelo C.L. & Feitosa, Daniel R.C. & de Sousa, Allan C.M.
- 99-109 Effects of climate variability on irrigation scheduling in white varieties of Vitis vinifera (L.) of NW Spain
by Cancela, Javier José & Trigo-Córdoba, Emiliano & Martínez, Emma María & Rey, Benjamín Jesús & Bouzas-Cid, Yolanda & Fandiño, María & Mirás-Avalos, José Manuel
- 110-119 Effects of post-veraison irrigation regime on Cabernet Sauvignon grapevines in Valencia, Spain: Yield and grape composition
by Intrigliolo, D.S. & Lizama, V. & García-Esparza, M.J. & Abrisqueta, I. & Álvarez, I.
- 120-132 Combined effects of deficit irrigation and crop level on early nectarine trees
by De la Rosa, JM. & Conesa, MR. & Domingo, R. & Aguayo, E. & Falagán, N. & Pérez-Pastor, A.
- 133-139 Yield and water use efficiency of furrow irrigated potato under regulated deficit irrigation, Atsibi-Wemberta, North Ethiopia
by Kifle, Mulubrehan & Gebretsadikan, T.G.
- 140-147 Response of drip-irrigated chufa (Cyperus esculentus L. var. sativus Boeck.) to different planting configurations: Yield and irrigation water-use efficiency
by Pascual-Seva, N. & San Bautista, A. & López-Galarza, S. & Maroto, J.V. & Pascual, B.
- 148-157 Irrigation and nitrogen effects on tuber yield and water use efficiency of heritage and modern potato cultivars
by Fandika, Isaac R. & Kemp, Peter D. & Millner, James P. & Horne, David & Roskruge, Nick
- 158-166 No-till and direct seeding agriculture in irrigated bean: Effect of incorporating crop residues on soil water availability and retention, and yield
by Souza, João V.R.S. & Saad, João C.C. & Sánchez-Román, Rodrigo M. & Rodríguez-Sinobas, Leonor
- 167-175 Effects of pot-in-pot production system on water consumption, stem diameter variations and photochemical efficiency of spindle tree irrigated with saline water
by Miralles, J. & Franco, J.A. & Sánchez-Blanco, M.J. & Bañón, S.
- 176-179 Irrigation with water containing salts: Evidence from a macro-data national case study in Israel
by Raveh, Eran & Ben-Gal, Alon
- 180-188 Performance of pre-hispanic irrigation systems in the Andean region of Bolivia
by Chipana Rivera, René & Moreno-Pérez, María Fátima & Velasco, Ronald Choque & Roldán-Cañas, José
2016, Volume 169, Issue C
- 1-13 Preformed and sprayable polymeric mulch film to improve agricultural water use efficiency
by Adhikari, Raju & Bristow, Keith L. & Casey, Philip S. & Freischmidt, George & Hornbuckle, John W. & Adhikari, Benu
- 14-25 Effect of deficit irrigation, phosphorous inoculation and cycocel spray on root growth, seed cotton yield and water productivity of drip irrigated cotton in arid environment
by Rao, Sajjan Singh & Tanwar, Suresh Pal Singh & Regar, Panna Lal
- 26-33 Effects of CO2 elevation and irrigation regimes on leaf gas exchange, plant water relations, and water use efficiency of two tomato cultivars
by Pazzagli, Pietro T. & Weiner, Jacob & Liu, Fulai
- 34-43 Grain yield and water use efficiency of maize as influenced by different irrigation regimes through sprinkler irrigation under temperate climate
by Kresović, Branka & Tapanarova, Angelina & Tomić, Zorica & Životić, Ljubomir & Vujović, Dragan & Sredojević, Zorica & Gajić, Boško
- 44-51 Consumptive water use and irrigation performance of strawberries
by Lozano, David & Ruiz, Natividad & Gavilán, Pedro
- 52-60 Adaptation of pressurized irrigation networks to new strategies of irrigation management: Energy implications of low discharge and pulsed irrigation
by García-Prats, Alberto & Guillem-Picó, Santiago
- 61-76 An alternative approach to whole-farm deficit irrigation analysis: Evaluating the risk-efficiency of wheat irrigation strategies in sub-tropical Australia
by Peake, A.S. & Carberry, P.S. & Raine, S.R. & Gett, V. & Smith, R.J.
- 77-89 Evaluation of reference evapotranspiration models and determination of crop coefficient for Momordica charantia and Capsicum annuum
by Muniandy, Josilva M. & Yusop, Zulkifli & Askari, Muhamad
- 90-97 Tomato yield, nitrogen uptake and water use efficiency as affected by planting geometry and level of nitrogen in an arid region
by Badr, M.A. & Abou-Hussein, S.D. & El-Tohamy, W.A.
- 98-105 Crop development based assessment framework for guiding the conjunctive use of fresh water and sewage water for cropping practice—A case study
by Hu, Hong-you & Zhang, Linus & Wang, YuanPeng
- 106-114 Water stress improves whole-canopy water use efficiency and berry composition of cv. Sangiovese (Vitis vinifera L.) grapevines grafted on the new drought-tolerant rootstock M4
by Merli, M.C. & Magnanini, E. & Gatti, M. & Pirez, F.J. & Pueyo, I. Buesa & Intrigliolo, D.S. & Poni, S.
- 115-128 Estimating preseason irrigation losses by characterizing evaporation of effective precipitation under bare soil conditions using large weighing lysimeters
by Marek, Gary & Gowda, Prasanna & Marek, Thomas & Auvermann, Brent & Evett, Steven & Colaizzi, Paul & Brauer, David
- 129-139 Runoff and subsurface drain response from mole and gravel mole drainage across episodic rainfall events
by Tuohy, P. & Humphreys, J. & Holden, N.M. & Fenton, O.
- 140-147 Effects of long-term summer deficit irrigation on ‘Navelina’ citrus trees
by Gasque, María & Martí, Pau & Granero, Beatriz & González-Altozano, Pablo
- 148-161 WALRUS-paddy model for simulating the hydrological processes of lowland polders with paddy fields and pumping stations
by Yan, Renhua & Gao, Junfeng & Huang, Jiacong
- 162-172 Modeling reference evapotranspiration using three different heuristic regression approaches
by Kisi, Ozgur
- 173-182 Overhead-irrigation with saline and alkaline water: Deleterious effects on foliage of Rhodes grass and leucaena
by Cicchelli, Federico D.F. & Wehr, J. Bernhard & Dalzell, Scott A. & Li, Cui & Menzies, Neal W. & Kopittke, Peter M.
- 183-192 Soil moisture distribution under drip irrigation and seepage for potato production
by Reyes-Cabrera, Joel & Zotarelli, Lincoln & Dukes, Michael D. & Rowland, Diane L. & Sargent, Steven A.
2016, Volume 168, Issue C
- 1-10 Watershed management to enhance rainwater conservation and crop yields in semiarid environments—A case study at Hamelmalo Agricultural College, Anseba region of Eritrea
by Tripathi, R.P. & Ogbazghi, Woldeselassie
- 11-22 Water stress causes stomatal closure but does not reduce canopy evapotranspiration in almond
by Spinelli, Gerardo M. & Snyder, Richard L. & Sanden, Blake L. & Shackel, Ken A.
- 23-34 A kinetic model for biofilm growth inside non-PC emitters under reclaimed water drip irrigation
by Zhou, Bo & Li, Yunkai & Song, Peng & Xu, Zhenci & Bralts, Vincent
- 35-44 Quantification of maize water uptake from different layers and root zones under alternate furrow irrigation using stable oxygen isotope
by Wu, Youjie & Du, Taisheng & Li, Fusheng & Li, Sien & Ding, Risheng & Tong, Ling
- 45-55 Accounting for user expectations in the valuation of reliable irrigation water access in the Ethiopian highlands
by Kassahun, Habtamu Tilahun & Nicholson, Charles F. & Jacobsen, Jette Bredahl & Steenhuis, Tammo S.
- 56-67 Managing waterlogging and soil salinity with a permanent raised bed and furrow system in coastal lowlands of humid tropics
by Velmurugan, A. & Swarnam, T.P. & Ambast, S.K. & Kumar, Navneet
- 68-77 Effects of reduced irrigation dose and slow release fertiliser on nitrogen use efficiency and crop yield in a semi-arid loamy sand
by Chilundo, Mario & Joel, Abraham & Wesström, Ingrid & Brito, Rui & Messing, Ingmar
- 78-84 Potential contributions of surface and ground water to nitrous oxide emissions from irrigated cotton production systems
by Macdonald, B.C.T & Chang, Y.F. & Warneke, S.
- 85-95 Estimating nitrogen leaching losses after compost application in furrow irrigated soils of Pakistan using HYDRUS-2D software
by Iqbal, Shahid & Guber, Andrey K. & Khan, Haroon Zaman
- 96-103 Yield, irrigation response, and water productivity of deficit to fully irrigated spring canola
by Hergert, G.W. & Margheim, J.F. & Pavlista, A.D. & Martin, D.L. & Supalla, R.J. & Isbell, T.A.
- 104-111 Eleven years of runoff and phosphorus losses from two fields with and without manure application, Iowa, USA
by Tomer, M.D. & Moorman, T.B. & Kovar, J.L. & Cole, K.J. & Nichols, D.J.
- 112-124 Assessing the impacts of climate change and tillage practices on stream flow, crop and sediment yields from the Mississippi River Basin
by Parajuli, P.B. & Jayakody, P. & Sassenrath, G.F. & Ouyang, Y.
- 125-135 Transitioning to groundwater irrigated intensified agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa: An indicator based assessment
by Amjath-Babu, T.S. & Krupnik, Timothy J. & Kaechele, Harald & Aravindakshan, Sreejith & Sietz, Diana
2016, Volume 167, Issue C
- 1-10 The effects of different deficit irrigation strategies on yield, quality, and water-use efficiencies of wheat under semi-arid conditions
by Tari, Ali Fuat
- 11-20 Carbon isotope discrimination (δ13C) as an indicator of vine water status and water use efficiency (WUE): Looking for the most representative sample and sampling time
by Bchir, Amani & Escalona, José M. & Gallé, Alexander & Hernández-Montes, Esther & Tortosa, Ignacio & Braham, Mohamed & Medrano, Hipolito
- 21-28 Loss of soil phosphorus by tile drains during storm events
by Zimmer, Dana & Kahle, Petra & Baum, Christel
- 29-37 Kaolin improves salinity tolerance, water use efficiency and quality of tomato
by Boari, Francesca & Donadio, Antonio & Pace, Bernardo & Schiattone, Maria Immacolata & Cantore, Vito
- 38-52 Evaluation of neural network modeling to predict non-water-stressed leaf temperature in wine grape for calculation of crop water stress index
by King, B.A. & Shellie, K.C.
- 53-61 Combined effect of deficit irrigation and strobilurin application on yield, fruit quality and water use efficiency of “cherry” tomato (Solanum lycopersicum L.)
by Cantore, V. & Lechkar, O. & Karabulut, E. & Sellami, M.H. & Albrizio, R. & Boari, F. & Stellacci, A.M. & Todorovic, M.
- 62-74 Agricultural reuse of cheese whey wastewater treated by NaOH precipitation for tomato production under several saline conditions and sludge management
by Prazeres, Ana R. & Rivas, Javier & Almeida, Maria Adelaide & Patanita, Manuel & Dôres, Jóse & Carvalho, Fátima
- 75-85 Effects of water stress on photosynthetic characteristics, dry matter translocation and WUE in two winter wheat genotypes
by Liu, E.K. & Mei, X.R. & Yan, C.R. & Gong, D.Z. & Zhang, Y.Q.
- 86-94 Modelling bulk surface resistance by MODIS data and assessment of MOD16A2 evapotranspiration product in an irrigation district of Southern Italy
by Autovino, Dario & Minacapilli, Mario & Provenzano, Giuseppe
- 95-109 Mineral and biological contamination of soil and Capsicum annuum irrigated with recycled domestic wastewater
by Almuktar, S.A.A.A.N. & Scholz, M.
2016, Volume 166, Issue C
- 1-8 Long-term physiological and agronomic responses of mandarin trees to irrigation with saline reclaimed water
by Nicolás, E. & Alarcón, JJ & Mounzer, O. & Pedrero, F. & Nortes, PA & Alcobendas, R. & Romero-Trigueros, C. & Bayona, JM & Maestre-Valero, JF
- 9-16 Effects of intercropping of maize and potato on sloping land on the water balance and surface runoff
by Fan, Zhiwei & An, Tongxin & Wu, Kaixian & Zhou, Feng & Zi, Shuhui & Yang, Yuanman & Xue, Guofeng & Wu, Bozhi
- 17-32 Field measurement of groundwater recharge under irrigation in Canterbury, New Zealand, using drainage lysimeters
by Duncan, M.J. & Srinivasan, M.S. & McMillan, H.
- 33-41 A GIS-based decision tool for reducing salinization risks in olive orchards
by Manuel Peragón, Juan & Delgado, Antonio & Antonio Rodríguez Díaz, Juan & Pérez-Latorre, Francisco J.
- 42-52 Variations of carbon dioxide exchange in paddy field ecosystem under water-saving irrigation in Southeast China
by Yang, Shihong & Xu, Junzeng & Liu, Xiaoyin & Zhang, Jiangang & Wang, Yijiang
- 53-69 Crop planning and water resource allocation for sustainable development of an irrigation region in China under multiple uncertainties
by Niu, G. & Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Liu, J. & Fan, Y.R.
- 70-76 Assessment of drought tolerance of peanut cultivars based on physiological and yield traits in a semiarid environment
by de Lima Pereira, Jacqueline Wanessa & Albuquerque, Manoel Bandeira & Melo Filho, Péricles Albuquerque & Mansur Custódio Nogueira, Rejane Jurema & de Lima, Liziane Maria & Santos, Roseane Cavalcanti
- 77-85 Correlation of the corn compensatory growth mechanism after post-drought rewatering with cytokinin induced by root nitrate absorption
by Wang, Xiao-Ling & Wang, Jing-Jing & Sun, Run- Hong & Hou, Xiao-Gai & Zhao, Wei & Shi, Jiang & Zhang, You-Fu & Qi, Lin & Li, Xue-Lin & Dong, Pu-Hui & Zhang, Li- Xia & Xu, Guo-Wei & Gan, Hong-Bing
- 86-100 DRAINMOD-based tools for quantifying reductions in annual drainage flow and nitrate losses resulting from drainage water management on croplands in eastern North Carolina
by Negm, L.M. & Youssef, M.A. & Chescheir, G.M. & Skaggs, R.W.
- 101-110 Time of irrigation affects vine water relations and the daily patterns of leaf gas exchanges and vascular flows to kiwifruit (Actinidia deliciosa Chev.)
by Torres-Ruiz, José M. & Perulli, Giulio Demetrio & Manfrini, Luigi & Zibordi, Marco & Lopéz Velasco, Gerardo & Anconelli, Stefano & Pierpaoli, Emanuele & Corelli-Grappadelli, Luca & Morandi, Brunella
- 111-122 A risk-based hydro-economic analysis for land and water management in water deficit and salinity affected farming regions
by Kim, Daeha & Kaluarachchi, Jagath J.
- 123-129 An analytical approach to predict the moistened bulb volume beneath a surface point source
by Moncef, Hammami & Khemaies, Zayani
- 130-138 Effects of water stress on total biomass, tuber yield, harvest index and water use efficiency in Jerusalem artichoke
by Ruttanaprasert, Ruttanachira & Jogloy, Sanun & Vorasoot, Nimitr & Kesmala, Thawan & Kanwar, Rameshwar S. & Holbrook, C. Corley & Patanothai, Aran
- 139-148 Analysis of options for increasing wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) yield in south-eastern Australia: The role of irrigation, cultivar choice and time of sowing
by Zeleke, K.T. & Nendel, C.
2016, Volume 165, Issue C
- 1-10 Hydrologic impacts of subsurface drainage at the field scale: Climate, landscape and anthropogenic controls
by Sloan, Brandon P. & Basu, Nandita B. & Mantilla, Ricardo
- 11-21 Subsurface drip irrigation affects trunk diameter fluctuations in lemon trees, in comparison with surface drip irrigation
by Robles, J.M. & Botía, P. & Pérez-Pérez, J.G
- 22-32 NaCl accumulation and macronutrient uptake by a melon crop in a closed hydroponic system in relation to water uptake
by Neocleous, Damianos & Savvas, Dimitrios
- 33-43 Carbon isotope discrimination shows a higher water use efficiency under alternate partial root-zone irrigation of field-grown tomato
by Wei, Zhenhua & Du, Taisheng & Zhang, Juan & Xu, Shujun & Cambre, Paul J. & Davies, William J.
- 44-49 Characterizing nitrogen outflow from pre-harvest rice field drain events
by Omer, A.R. & Czarnecki, J.M. Prince & Baker, B.H. & Hogue, J.A.
- 50-60 Application of DSSAT-CERES-Wheat model to simulate winter wheat response to irrigation management in the Texas High Plains
by Attia, Ahmed & Rajan, Nithya & Xue, Qingwu & Nair, Shyam & Ibrahim, Amir & Hays, Dirk
- 61-71 Potential effects of different irrigation and drainage regimes on yield and water productivity of two potato varieties under Estonian temperate climate
by Kadaja, Jüri & Saue, Triin
- 72-81 Unrestricted dairy cattle grazing of a pastoral headwater wetland and its effect on water quality
by Hughes, Andrew O. & Tanner, Chris C. & McKergow, Lucy A. & Sukias, James P.S.
- 82-96 Water use and productivity of a sorghum–cowpea–bottle gourd intercrop system
by Chimonyo, V.G.P. & Modi, A.T. & Mabhaudhi, T.
- 97-107 Combined effects of irrigation regimes and crop load on ‘Tempranillo’ grape composition
by Uriarte, David & Intrigliolo, Diego Sebastiano & Mancha, Luis Alberto & Valdés, Esperanza & Gamero, Esther & Prieto, María Henar
- 108-121 Identification of optimal placements of best management practices through an interval-fuzzy possibilistic programming model
by Dai, C. & Cai, Y.P. & Ren, W. & Xie, Y.F. & Guo, H.C.
- 122-130 Soil water storage prediction at high space–time resolution along an agricultural hillslope
by Gao, Lei & Lv, Yujuan & Wang, Dongdong & Muhammad, Tahir & Biswas, Asim & Peng, Xinhua
- 131-140 Towards groundwater neutral cropping systems in the Alluvial Fans of the North China Plain
by van Oort, P.A.J. & Wang, G. & Vos, J. & Meinke, H. & Li, B.G. & Huang, J.K. & van der Werf, W.
- 141-152 Combining a water balance model with evapotranspiration measurements to estimate total available soil water in irrigated and rainfed vineyards
by Campos, Isidro & Balbontín, Claudio & González-Piqueras, Jose & González-Dugo, Maria P. & Neale, Christopher M.U. & Calera, Alfonso
- 153-162 Comparison of three remote sensing based models to estimate evapotranspiration in an oasis-desert region
by Lian, Jinjiao & Huang, Mingbin
- 163-180 Projected irrigation requirements for upland crops using soil moisture model under climate change in South Korea
by Hong, Eun-Mi & Nam, Won-Ho & Choi, Jin-Yong & Pachepsky, Yakov A.
- 181-189 Post-veraison regulated deficit irrigation in ‘Crimson Seedless’ table grape saves water and improves berry skin color
by Pinillos, Virginia & Chiamolera, Fernando M. & Ortiz, Juan F. & Hueso, Juan J. & Cuevas, Julián
- 190-197 Water-harvesting designs for fruit tree production in dry environments
by Tubeileh, Ashraf & Bruggeman, Adriana & Turkelboom, Francis
- 198-210 Evidence on shallow groundwater use by edible green vegetables such as Solanum pseudoca psicum, Ocimum basilicum and Lepidium sativum in a semi-arid climate condition
by Ghamarnia, Houshang & Khodaei, Erfan
- 211-229 Modeling water use, transpiration and soil evaporation of spring wheat–maize and spring wheat–sunflower relay intercropping using the dual crop coefficient approach
by Miao, Qingfeng & Rosa, Ricardo D. & Shi, Haibin & Paredes, Paula & Zhu, Li & Dai, Jiaxin & Gonçalves, José M. & Pereira, Luis S.
- 230-236 Impact of soil moisture and temperature on potato production using seepage and center pivot irrigation
by Liao, Xiaolin & Su, Zhihua & Liu, Guodong & Zotarelli, Lincoln & Cui, Yuqi & Snodgrass, Crystal
2016, Volume 164, Issue P2
- 197-211 Soil moisture dynamics in a hedgerow olive orchard under well-watered and deficit irrigation regimes: Assessment, prediction and scenario analysis
by Egea, Gregorio & Diaz-Espejo, Antonio & Fernández, José E.
- 212-222 Rehabilitating pressurized irrigation networks for an increased energy efficiency
by Fernández García, I. & Creaco, E. & Rodríguez Díaz, J.A. & Montesinos, P. & Camacho Poyato, E. & Savic, D.
- 223-234 Response of a salt-sensitive plant to processes of soil reclamation in two saline–sodic, coastal soils using drip irrigation with saline water
by Li, Xiaobin & Kang, Yaohu & Wan, Shuqin & Chen, Xiulong & Liu, Shiping & Xu, Jiachong
- 235-242 Soil water monitoring in a vineyard and assessment of unsaturated hydraulic parameters as thresholds for irrigation management
by Nolz, R. & Cepuder, P. & Balas, J. & Loiskandl, W.
- 243-252 Irrigation water value for potato farmers in the Mooi River Irrigation Scheme of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa: A residual value approach
by Muchara, B. & Ortmann, G. & Mudhara, M. & Wale, E.
- 253-266 Water use efficiency in peach trees over a four-years experiment on the effects of irrigation and nitrogen application
by Pascual, Miquel & Villar, Josep M. & Rufat, Josep
- 267-280 Evaluation of Aquacrop model for a potato crop under different irrigation conditions
by Montoya, F. & Camargo, D. & Ortega, J.F. & Córcoles, J.I. & Domínguez, A.
- 281-290 Sources of water used by Pinus sylvestris var. mongolica trees based on stable isotope measurements in a semiarid sandy region of Northeast China
by Song, Lining & Zhu, Jiaojun & Li, Mingcai & Zhang, Jinxin & Lv, Linyou
- 291-303 ‘Keeping salt on the farm’—Evaluation of an on-farm salinity management system in the Shepparton irrigation region of South-East Australia
by Gill, Bruce C. & Terry, Alister D.
- 304-316 Calibration of the AquaCrop model for winter wheat using MODIS LAI images
by Trombetta, Andrea & Iacobellis, Vito & Tarantino, Eufemia & Gentile, Francesco
- 317-330 Simulating future climate change impacts on seed cotton yield in the Texas High Plains using the CSM-CROPGRO-Cotton model
by Adhikari, Pradip & Ale, Srinivasulu & Bordovsky, James P. & Thorp, Kelly R. & Modala, Naga R. & Rajan, Nithya & Barnes, Edward M.
- 331-339 Berseem clover quality and basil essential oil yield in intercropping system under limited irrigation treatments with surfactant
by Daneshnia, F. & Amini, A. & Chaichi, M.R.
2016, Volume 164, Issue P1
- 5-18 Modern viticulture in southern Europe: Vulnerabilities and strategies for adaptation to water scarcity
by Costa, J.M. & Vaz, M. & Escalona, J. & Egipto, R. & Lopes, C. & Medrano, H. & Chaves, M.M.
- 19-27 Future climate change impacts on apple flowering date in a Mediterranean subbasin
by Funes, Inmaculada & Aranda, Xavier & Biel, Carmen & Carbó, Joaquim & Camps, Francesc & Molina, Antonio J. & Herralde, Felicidad de & Grau, Beatriz & Savé, Robert
- 28-37 Scheduling regulated deficit irrigation in a hedgerow olive orchard from leaf turgor pressure related measurements
by Padilla-Díaz, C.M. & Rodriguez-Dominguez, C.M. & Hernandez-Santana, V. & Perez-Martin, A. & Fernández, J.E.
- 38-45 Limitations and usefulness of maximum daily shrinkage (MDS) and trunk growth rate (TGR) indicators in the irrigation scheduling of table olive trees
by Girón, I.F. & Corell, M. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Galindo, A. & Torrecillas, A. & Moreno, F. & Moriana, A.
- 46-57 Comparison of deficit and saline irrigation strategies to confront water restriction in lemon trees grown in semi-arid regions
by Pérez-Pérez, J.G. & Robles, J.M. & García-Sánchez, F. & Botía, P.
- 58-72 Water stress thresholds for regulated deficit irrigation in pistachio trees: Rootstock influence and effects on yield quality
by Memmi, H. & Gijón, M.C. & Couceiro, J.F. & Pérez-López, D.
- 73-82 Water relations, growth and physiological response of seven strawberry cultivars (Fragaria×ananassa Duch.) to different water availability
by Martínez-Ferri, E. & Soria, C. & Ariza, M.T. & Medina, J.J. & Miranda, L. & Domíguez, P. & Muriel, J.L.
- 83-90 Effects of potassium rates and types on growth, leaf gas exchange and biochemical changes in rice (Oryza sativa) planted under cyclic water stress
by Mohd Zain, Nurul Amalina & Ismail, Mohd Razi
- 91-99 Differences among grapevine cultivars in their stomatal behavior and water use efficiency under progressive water stress
by Bota, J. & Tomás, M. & Flexas, J. & Medrano, H. & Escalona, J.M.
- 100-109 Heterosis for water status in maize seedlings
by Chairi, Fadia & Elazab, Abdelhalim & Sanchez-Bragado, Rut & Araus, José Luis & Serret, Maria Dolors
- 110-117 Jujube fruit water relations at fruit maturation in response to water deficits
by Galindo, A. & Cruz, Z.N. & Rodríguez, P. & Collado-González, J. & Corell, M. & Memmi, H. & Moreno, F. & Moriana, A. & Torrecillas, A. & Pérez-López, D.
- 118-126 Effect of irrigation on sap flux density variability and water use estimate in cherry (Prunus avium) for timber production: Azimuthal profile, radial profile and sapwood estimation
by Molina, A.J. & Aranda, X. & Carta, G. & Llorens, P. & Romero, R. & Savé, R. & Biel, C.
- 127-136 The use of laser induced chlorophyll fluorescence (LIF) as a fast and non‑destructive method to investigate water deficit in Arabidopsis
by Gameiro, C. & Utkin, A.B. & Cartaxana, P. & Silva, J. Marques da & Matos, A.R.
- 137-147 Comparative performance of remote sensing methods in assessing wheat performance under Mediterranean conditions
by Yousfi, Salima & Kellas, Nassim & Saidi, Lila & Benlakehal, Zahra & Chaou, Lydia & Siad, Djamila & Herda, Farid & Karrou, Mohamed & Vergara, Omar & Gracia, Adrian & Araus, José Luis & Serret, Maria Dolores
- 148-157 Linking thermal imaging to physiological indicators in Carica papaya L. under different watering regimes
by Lima, R.S.N & García-Tejero, I. & Lopes, T.S. & Costa, J.M. & Vaz, M. & Durán-Zuazo, V.H. & Chaves, M. & Glenn, D.M. & Campostrini, E.
- 158-166 Monitoring the evolution of soil moisture in root zone system of Argania spinosa using electrical resistivity imaging
by Ain-Lhout, F. & Boutaleb, S. & Diaz-Barradas, M.C. & Jauregui, J. & Zunzunegui, M.
- 167-175 Aquaporins isoforms in cv. Touriga Nacional grapevine under water stress and recovery—Regulation of expression in leaves and roots
by Zarrouk, Olfa & Garcia-Tejero, Ivan & Pinto, Clara & Genebra, Tania & Sabir, Farzana & Prista, Catarina & David, Teresa Soares & Loureiro-Dias, Maria C. & Chave, Maria Manuela
- 176-189 Overexpressing Vitis vinifera YSK2 dehydrin in tobacco improves plant performance
by Jardak-Jamoussi, Rahma & Zarrouk, Olfa & Ben Salem, Asma & Zoghlami, Néjia & Mejri, Samiha & Gandoura, Samia & Khiari, Bilel & Mliki, Ahmed & Chaves, Manuela & Ghorbel, Abdelwahed & Pinheiro, Carla
- 190-196 Hydrological, engineering, agronomical, breeding and physiological pathways for the effective and efficient use of water in agriculture
by Mateos, Luciano & Araus, José L.
2016, Volume 163, Issue C
- 1-8 Evaluation of the use of treated municipal waste water on the yield, oil quality, free fatty acids’ profile and nutrient levels in olive trees cv Koroneiki, in Greece
by Bourazanis, G. & Roussos, P.A. & Argyrokastritis, I. & Kosmas, C. & Kerkides, P.
- 9-18 Post-veraison deficit irrigation regimes enhance berry coloration and health-promoting bioactive compounds in ‘Crimson Seedless’ table grapes
by Conesa, María R. & Falagán, Natalia & de la Rosa, José M. & Aguayo, Encarna & Domingo, Rafael & Pastor, Alejandro Pérez
- 19-27 Peatland as a natural sink for pesticides from no-till systems in subtropical climate
by Bortolozo, F.R. & Aguiar, Terencio R. & Hansel, F.A. & Rosa Filho, E.F. & Parron, L.V. & Froehner, S.
- 28-36 An economic valuation of groundwater management for Agriculture in Luancheng county, North China
by Ma, Fengjiao & Gao, Hui & Eneji, A. Egrinya & Jin, Zhanzhong & Han, Lipu & Liu, Jintong
- 37-47 GIS based integrated modelling framework for agricultural canal system simulation and management in Indo-Gangetic plains of India
by Srivastava, P.K. & Singh, Raj Mohan
- 48-56 Pumping station regulation in on-demand irrigation networks using strategic control nodes
by Córcoles, J.I. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Moreno, M.A.
- 57-65 Growth responses and physiological traits of seashore paspalum subjected to short-term salinity stress and recovery
by Pompeiano, A. & Di Patrizio, E. & Volterrani, M. & Scartazza, A. & Guglielminetti, L.
- 66-74 Modeling gypsifereous soil infiltration rate under different sprinkler application rates and successive irrigation events
by AL-Kayssi, A.W. & Mustafa, S.H.
- 75-89 Behavior of water balance components at sites with shallow groundwater tables: Possibilities and limitations of their simulation using different ways to control weighable groundwater lysimeters
by Dietrich, Ottfried & Fahle, Marcus & Seyfarth, Manfred
- 90-99 Coupling and testing a new soil water module in DSSAT CERES-Maize model for maize production under semi-arid condition
by Dokoohaki, Hamze & Gheysari, Mahdi & Mousavi, Sayed-Farhad & Zand-Parsa, Shahrokh & Miguez, Fernando E. & Archontoulis, Sotirios V. & Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- 100-109 Assessing the returns to water harvesting: A meta-analysis
by Bouma, Jetske A. & Hegde, Seema S. & Lasage, Ralph
- 110-124 Artificial neural networks versus gene expression programming for estimating reference evapotranspiration in arid climate
by Yassin, Mohamed A. & Alazba, A.A. & Mattar, Mohamed A.
- 125-138 Impact of saline water irrigation on water use efficiency and soil salt accumulation for spring maize in arid regions of China
by Wang, Qingming & Huo, Zailin & Zhang, Liudong & Wang, Jianhua & Zhao, Yong
- 139-145 Crop coefficient changes with reference evapotranspiration for highly canopy-atmosphere coupled crops
by Marin, Fábio R. & Angelocci, Luiz R. & Nassif, Daniel S.P. & Costa, Leandro G. & Vianna, Murilo S. & Carvalho, Kassio S.
- 146-158 Physiological and growth responses of pomegranate tree (Punica granatum (L.) cv. Rabab) under partial root zone drying and deficit irrigation regimes
by Parvizi, Hossein & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza & Ahmadi, Seyed Hamid
- 159-168 Shallow groundwater dynamics in the Pampas: Climate, landscape and crop choice effects
by Mercau, Jorge L. & Nosetto, Marcelo D. & Bert, Federico & Giménez, Raúl & Jobbágy, Esteban G.
- 169-179 Attenuating the negative effects of irrigation with saline water on cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.) by application of straw biological-reactor
by Cao, Yune & Tian, Yongqiang & Gao, Lihong & Chen, Qingyun
- 180-189 Chinese rose (Rosa chinensis) growth and ion accumulation under irrigation with waters of different salt contents
by Li, Xiaobin & Wan, Shuqin & Kang, Yaohu & Chen, Xiulong & Chu, Linlin
- 190-196 Field application of pelletized biochar: Short term effect on the hydrological properties of a silty clay loam soil
by Andrenelli, M.C. & Maienza, A. & Genesio, L. & Miglietta, F. & Pellegrini, S. & Vaccari, F.P. & Vignozzi, N.
- 197-211 Role of fungal endophyte of tall fescue (Epichloë coenophiala) on water availability, wilting point and integral energy in texturally-different soils
by Hosseini, F. & Mosaddeghi, M.R. & Hajabbasi, M.A. & Sabzalian, M.R.
- 212-218 Corn production in soil containing in natura tannery sludge and irrigated with domestic wastewater
by Malafaia, Guilherme & de Araúj, Fernando Godinho & da Costa Estrela, Dieferson & Guimarães, Abraão Tiago Batista & Leandro, Wilson Mozena & de Lima Rodrigues, Aline Sueli
- 219-235 Performance assessment of AquaCrop model for estimating evapotranspiration, soil water content and grain yield of winter wheat in Tensift Al Haouz (Morocco): Application to irrigation management
by Toumi, J. & Er-Raki, S. & Ezzahar, J. & Khabba, S. & Jarlan, L. & Chehbouni, A.
- 236-243 Optimal model-based deficit irrigation scheduling using AquaCrop: A simulation study with cotton, potato and tomato
by Linker, Raphael & Ioslovich, Ilya & Sylaios, Georgios & Plauborg, Finn & Battilani, Adriano
- 244-254 Application of deficit irrigation to container-grown hardy ornamental nursery stock via overhead irrigation, compared to drip irrigation
by Davies, Michael J. & Harrison-Murray, Richard & Atkinson, Christopher J. & Grant, Olga M.
- 255-262 Combined effects of high relative humidity and K+ supply mitigates damage caused by salt stress on growth, photosynthesis and ion homeostasis in J. curcas plants
by Rodrigues, Cícera R.F. & Silveira, Joaquim A.G. & Viégas, Ricardo A. & Moura, Raniere M. & Aragão, Rafael M. & Silva, Evandro N.
- 263-274 Water and nitrate dynamics in baby corn (Zea mays L.) under different fertigation frequencies and operating pressures in semi-arid region of India
by Kumar, Mukesh & Rajput, T.B.S. & Kumar, Rohitashw & Patel, Neelam
- 275-284 Analysis of water application with semi-portable big size sprinkler irrigation systems in semi-arid areas
by Sheikhesmaeili, Omid & Montero, Jesús & Laserna, Santiago
- 285-294 Mapping soil moisture across an irrigated field using electromagnetic conductivity imaging
by Huang, J. & Scudiero, E. & Choo, H. & Corwin, D.L. & Triantafilis, J.
- 295-304 Application of the DNDC model to estimate N2O emissions under different types of irrigation in vineyards in Ningxia, China
by Zhang, Yajie & Niu, Haishan & Wang, Shiping & Xu, Kun & Wang, Rui
- 305-318 Assessing the effectiveness of split fertilization and cover crop cultivation in order to conserve soil and water resources and improve crop productivity
by Maharjan, Ganga Ram & Ruidisch, Marianne & Shope, Christopher L. & Choi, Kwanghun & Huwe, Bernd & Kim, Seong Joon & Tenhunen, John & Arnhold, Sebastian
- 319-331 Grain yield, water productivity and CH4 emission of irrigated rice in response to water management in south China
by Liang, Kaiming & Zhong, Xuhua & Huang, Nongrong & Lampayan, Rubenito M. & Pan, Junfeng & Tian, Ka & Liu, Yanzhuo
- 332-343 Evaluating the impacts of crop rotations on groundwater storage and recharge in an agricultural watershed
by Dakhlalla, Abdullah O. & Parajuli, Prem B. & Ouyang, Ying & Schmitz, Darrel W.
- 344-353 Root zone soil moisture prediction models based on system identification: Formulation of the theory and validation using field and AQUACROP data
by Delgoda, Dilini & Saleem, Syed K. & Malano, Hector & Halgamuge, Malka N.
- 354-362 Drought response and yield formation of spring safflower under different water regimes in the semiarid Southern High Plains
by Singh, Sukhbir & Angadi, Sangamesh V. & Grover, Kulbhushan & Begna, Sultan & Auld, Dick
- 363-379 Deployment of artificial neural network for short-term forecasting of evapotranspiration using public weather forecast restricted messages
by Traore, Seydou & Luo, Yufeng & Fipps, Guy
- 380-392 Optimizing conjunctive use of surface water and groundwater for irrigation to address human-nature water conflicts: A surrogate modeling approach
by Wu, Xin & Zheng, Yi & Wu, Bin & Tian, Yong & Han, Feng & Zheng, Chunmiao
- 393-402 Assessing the effects of indirect wastewater reuse on paddy irrigation in the Osan River watershed in Korea using the SWAT model
by Jeong, Hanseok & Kim, Hakkwan & Jang, Taeil & Park, Seungwoo
- 403-407 Mitigated CH4 and N2O emissions and improved irrigation water use efficiency in winter wheat field with surface drip irrigation in the North China Plain
by Wang, Guangshuai & Liang, Yueping & Zhang, Qian & Jha, Shiva K. & Gao, Yang & Shen, Xiaojun & Sun, Jingsheng & Duan, Aiwang
2015, Volume 162, Issue C
- 1-14 Enhancement of nitrate removal in constructed wetlands utilizing a combined autotrophic and heterotrophic denitrification technology for treating hydroponic wastewater containing high nitrate and low organic carbon concentrations
by Park, Jong-Hwan & Kim, Seong-Heon & Delaune, Ronald D. & Cho, Ju-Sik & Heo, Jong-Soo & Ok, Yong Sik & Seo, Dong-Cheol
- 15-32 Effect of nitrogen fertilization under plastic mulched and non-plastic mulched conditions on water use by maize plants in dryland areas of China
by Li, S.X. & Wang, Z.H. & Li, S.Q. & Gao, Y.J.
- 33-46 Evapotranspiration, water productivity and crop coefficients for irrigated sunflower in the U.S. Southern High Plains
by Howell, Terry A. & Evett, Steven R. & Tolk, Judy A. & Copeland, Karen S. & Marek, Thomas H.
- 47-56 Estimating groundwater use patterns of perennial and seasonal crops in a Mediterranean irrigation scheme, using remote sensing
by Hunink, Johannes E. & Contreras, Sergio & Soto-García, Mariano & Martin-Gorriz, Bernardo & Martinez-Álvarez, Victoriano & Baille, Alain
- 57-66 Integrated geophysical techniques for sustainable management of water resource. A case study of local dry bean versus commercial common bean cultivars
by Satriani, A. & Loperte, A. & Soldovieri, F.
- 67-77 Efficient water and energy use in irrigation modernization: Lessons from Spanish case studies
by Tarjuelo, José M. & Rodriguez-Diaz, Juan A. & Abadía, Ricardo & Camacho, Emilio & Rocamora, Carmen & Moreno, Miguel A.
- 78-86 GIS – based multicriteria decision analysis for the delimitation of an agricultural perimeter irrigated with treated wastewater
by Neji, Hella Ben Brahim & Turki, Sami Yassine
2015, Volume 161, Issue C
- 1-8 Farm drainage channel network optimization by improved modified minimal spanning tree
by Ashrafi, M. & Khanjani, M.J. & Fadaei-Kermani, E. & Barani, G.A.
- 9-19 Assessing the response of yield and comprehensive fruit quality of tomato grown in greenhouse to deficit irrigation and nitrogen application strategies
by Wang, Chenxia & Gu, Feng & Chen, Jinliang & Yang, Hui & Jiang, Jingjing & Du, Taisheng & Zhang, Jianhua
- 20-30 Effects of deficit irrigation on the performance of grapevine (Vitis vinifera L.) cv. ‘Godello’ and ‘Treixadura’ in Ribeiro, NW Spain
by Trigo-Córdoba, Emiliano & Bouzas-Cid, Yolanda & Orriols-Fernández, Ignacio & Mirás-Avalos, José Manuel
- 31-40 Energy balance and partitioning over a rotating rapeseed crop
by Pardo, N. & Sánchez, M.L. & Pérez, I.A. & García, M.A.
- 41-52 Spatial patterns and stability of topsoil water content in a rainfed fallow cereal field and Calcisol-type soil
by López-Vicente, M. & Quijano, L. & Navas, A.
- 53-64 Effects of mulching and nitrogen on soil temperature, water content, nitrate-N content and maize yield in the Loess Plateau of China
by Xiukang, Wang & Zhanbin, Li & Yingying, Xing
- 65-76 Enhancing water and cropping productivity through Integrated System of Rice Intensification (ISRI) with aquaculture and horticulture under rainfed conditions
by Thakur, Amod K. & Mohanty, Rajeeb K. & Singh, Rajbir & Patil, Dhiraj U.
- 77-85 Water use and crop coefficient of the wheat–maize strip intercropping system for an arid region in northwestern China
by Wang, Zikui & Wu, Pute & Zhao, Xining & Gao, Ying & Chen, Xiaoli
- 86-101 Climate change impact on water resources and crop production in Armenia
by Melkonyan, Ani
- 102-113 Matric potential-based irrigation management of field-grown strawberry: Effects on yield and water use efficiency
by Létourneau, Guillaume & Caron, J. & Anderson, L. & Cormier, J.
- 114-126 Feasibility of trunk diameter fluctuations in the scheduling of regulated deficit irrigation for table olive trees without reference trees
by Girón, I.F. & Corell, M. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Galindo, A. & Torrecillas, A. & Moreno, F. & Moriana, A.
- 127-135 Evaluation of soil chemical properties irrigated with recycled wastewater under partial root-zone drying irrigation for sustainable tomato production
by Alrajhi, A. & Beecham, S. & Bolan, Nanthi S. & Hassanli, A.