Agricultural Water Management
2017, Volume 190, Issue C
- 1-5 Can ridge-furrow plastic mulching replace irrigation in dryland wheat and maize cropping systems?
by Daryanto, Stefani & Wang, Lixin & Jacinthe, Pierre-André
- 6-20 Buy me a river: Use of multi-attribute non-linear utility functions to address overcompensation in agricultural water buyback
by Pérez-Blanco, C.D. & Gutiérrez-Martín, C.
- 21-30 Signal intensity based on maximum daily stem shrinkage can reflect the water status of apple trees under alternate partial root-zone irrigation
by Du, Shaoqing & Tong, Ling & Zhang, Xiaotao & Kang, Shaozhong & Du, Taisheng & Li, Sien & Ding, Risheng
- 31-41 Spinach biomass yield and physiological response to interactive salinity and water stress
by Ors, Selda & Suarez, Donald L.
- 42-54 Impacts of varied irrigation on field water budegts and crop yields in the North China Plain: Rainfed vs. irrigated double cropping system
by Pei, Hongwei & Min, Leilei & Qi, Yongqing & Liu, Xingran & Jia, Yugui & Shen, Yanjun & Liu, Changming
- 55-64 Olive mill wastewater as a source of organic matter, water and nutrients for restoration of degraded soils and for crops managed with sustainable systems
by Chatzistathis, T. & Koutsos, T.
2017, Volume 189, Issue C
- 1-4 Bruising susceptibility of Manzanilla de Sevilla table olive cultivar under Regulated Deficit Irrigation
by Casanova, L. & Corell, M. & Suárez, M.P. & Rallo, P. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Jiménez, M.R.
- 5-18 Using the FAO dual crop coefficient approach to model water use and productivity of processing pea (Pisum sativum L.) as influenced by irrigation strategies
by Paredes, Paula & Pereira, Luis S. & Rodrigues, Gonçalo C. & Botelho, Nuno & Torres, Maria Odete
- 19-26 Automated cycled sprinkler irrigation for spring frost protection of cranberries
by Olszewski, Faith & Jeranyama, Peter & Kennedy, Casey D. & DeMoranville, Carolyn J.
- 27-38 Validation of two Huanjing-1A/B satellite-based FAO-56 models for estimating winter wheat crop evapotranspiration during mid-season
by Jin, Xiuliang & Yang, Guijun & Xue, Xuzhang & Xu, Xingang & Li, Zhenhai & Feng, Haikuan
- 39-51 Release of phosphorus from crop residue and cover crops over the non-growing season in a cool temperate region
by Lozier, T.M. & Macrae, M.L. & Brunke, R. & Van Eerd, L.L.
- 52-69 Determining water quality requirements of coal seam gas produced water for sustainable irrigation
by Mallants, Dirk & Šimůnek, Jirka & Torkzaban, Saeed
- 70-86 A satellite based crop water stress index for irrigation scheduling in sugarcane fields
by Veysi, Shadman & Naseri, Abd Ali & Hamzeh, Saeid & Bartholomeus, Harm
- 87-97 Northwest Ohio crop yield benefits of water capture and subirrigation based on future climate change projections
by Baule, William & Allred, Barry & Frankenberger, Jane & Gamble, Debra & Andresen, Jeff & Gunn, Kpoti M. & Brown, Larry
- 98-110 Thermal imaging and passive reflectance sensing to estimate the water status and grain yield of wheat under different irrigation regimes
by Elsayed, Salah & Elhoweity, Mohamed & Ibrahim, Hazem H. & Dewir, Yaser Hassan & Migdadi, Hussein M. & Schmidhalter, Urs
- 111-122 Improving water productivity in moisture-limited rice-based cropping systems through incorporation of maize and mungbean: A modelling approach
by Amarasingha, R.P.R.K. & Suriyagoda, L.D.B. & Marambe, B. & Rathnayake, W.M.U.K. & Gaydon, D.S. & Galagedara, L.W. & Punyawardena, R. & Silva, G.L.L.P. & Nidumolu, U. & Howden, M.
- 123-136 Modeling water needs and total irrigation depths of maize crop in the south west of France using high spatial and temporal resolution satellite imagery
by Battude, Marjorie & Al Bitar, Ahmad & Brut, Aurore & Tallec, Tiphaine & Huc, Mireille & Cros, Jérôme & Weber, Jean-Jacques & Lhuissier, Ludovic & Simonneaux, Vincent & Demarez, Valérie
- 137-147 Root-weighted soil water status for plant water deficit index based irrigation scheduling
by Wu, Xun & Zhang, Wenjing & Liu, Wen & Zuo, Qiang & Shi, Jianchu & Yan, Xudong & Zhang, Hongfei & Xue, Xuzhang & Wang, Lichun & Zhang, Mo & Ben-Gal, Alon
2017, Volume 188, Issue C
- 1-11 Responses of field evapotranspiration to the changes of cropping pattern and groundwater depth in large irrigation district of Yellow River basin
by Bai, Liangliang & Cai, Jiabing & Liu, Yu & Chen, He & Zhang, Baozhong & Huang, Lingxu
- 12-20 Changing soil hydraulic properties and water repellency in a pomegranate orchard irrigated with saline water by applying polyacrylamide
by Tadayonnejad, M. & Mosaddeghi, M.R. & Dashtaki, Sh. Ghorbani
- 21-28 Rice sensitivity to saline irrigation in Southern Spain
by Aguilar, Manuel & Fernández-Ramírez, José Luis & Aguilar-Blanes, María & Ortiz-Romero, Clemente
- 29-35 Association of photosynthetic traits with water use efficiency and SPAD chlorophyll meter reading of Jerusalem artichoke under drought conditions
by Puangbut, Darunee & Jogloy, Sanun & Vorasoot, Nimitr
- 36-49 Soil water content monitoring for irrigation management: A geostatistical analysis
by Barker, J. Burdette & Franz, Trenton E. & Heeren, Derek M. & Neale, Christopher M.U. & Luck, Joe D.
- 50-60 Assessing plant water status in a hedgerow olive orchard from thermography at plant level
by García-Tejero, I.F. & Hernández, A. & Padilla-Díaz, C.M. & Diaz-Espejo, A. & Fernández, J.E
- 61-68 A simple and alternative approach based on reference evapotranspiration and leaf area index for estimating tree transpiration in semi-arid regions
by Ayyoub, A. & Er-Raki, S. & Khabba, S. & Merlin, O. & Ezzahar, J. & Rodriguez, J.C. & Bahlaoui, A. & Chehbouni, A.
- 69-78 Effect of irrigation with sea water on soil salinity and yield of oleic sunflower
by Farhadi Machekposhti, Mabood & Shahnazari, Ali & Z. Ahmadi, Mirkhalegh & Aghajani, Ghasem & Ritzema, Henk
- 79-90 Effect of grafting and gypsum application on cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.) growth under saline water irrigation
by Wang, Qing & Men, Lizhi & Gao, Lihong & Tian, Yongqiang
- 91-100 Predicting biomass and yield of sweet pepper grown with and without plastic film mulching under different water supply and weather conditions
by Ćosić, Marija & Stričević, Ružica & Djurović, Nevenka & Moravčević, Djordje & Pavlović, Miloš & Todorović, Mladen
- 101-114 Evaluation of FAO56-PM, empirical, semi-empirical and gene expression programming approaches for estimating daily reference evapotranspiration in hyper-arid regions of Iran
by Shiri, Jalal
- 115-125 Effect of regulated deficit irrigation scheduling on water use of corn in southern Taiwan tropical environment
by Greaves, Geneille E. & Wang, Yu-Min
- 126-135 Impacts of water availability and drought on maize yield – A comparison of 16 indicators
by Žalud, Zdeněk & Hlavinka, Petr & Prokeš, Karel & Semerádová, Daniela & Balek Jan, & Trnka, Miroslav
2017, Volume 187, Issue C
- 1-10 Determinants of cotton farmers’ irrigation water management in arid Northwestern China
by Feike, Til & Khor, Ling Yee & Mamitimin, Yusuyunjiang & Ha, Nan & Li, Lin & Abdusalih, Nurbay & Xiao, Haifeng & Doluschitz, Reiner
- 11-23 Determining pomegranate water and nitrogen requirements with drip irrigation
by Ayars, James E. & Phene, Claude J. & Phene, Rebecca C. & Gao, Suduan & Wang, Dong & Day, Kevin R. & Makus, Donald J.
- 24-36 Agricultural water allocation strategies along the oasis of Tarim River in Northwest China
by Yu, Yang & Yu, Ruide & Chen, Xi & Yu, Guoan & Gan, Miao & Disse, Markus
- 37-46 Effects of increased seawater salinity irrigation on growth and quality of the edible halophyte Mesembryanthemum crystallinum L. under field conditions
by Atzori, Giulia & de Vos, Arjen C. & van Rijsselberghe, Marc & Vignolini, Pamela & Rozema, Jelte & Mancuso, Stefano & van Bodegom, Peter M.
- 47-56 Financial assessment of adopting irrigation technology for plant-based regulated deficit irrigation scheduling in super high-density olive orchards
by Egea, Gregorio & Fernández, José E. & Alcon, Francisco
- 57-68 Evaluation of DRAINMOD-DSSAT simulated effects of controlled drainage on crop yield, water balance, and water quality for a corn-soybean cropping system in central Iowa
by Negm, Lamyaa M. & Youssef, Mohamed A. & Jaynes, Dan B.
- 69-76 Effect of surge flow and alternate irrigation on the irrigation efficiency and water productivity of onion in the semi-arid areas of North Ethiopia
by Kifle, Mulubrehan & Gebremicael, T.G. & Girmay, Abbadi & Gebremedihin, Teferi
- 77-87 Phosphorus fractions in discharges from artificially drained lowland catchments (Warnow River, Baltic Sea)
by Nausch, Monika & Woelk, Jana & Kahle, Petra & Nausch, Günther & Leipe, Thomas & Lennartz, Bernd
- 88-98 Applications of organic manure increased maize (Zea mays L.) yield and water productivity in a semi-arid region
by Wang, Xiaolin & Ren, Yuanyuan & Zhang, Suiqi & Chen, Yinglong & Wang, Nan
- 99-111 Impact of irrigation on plant growth and development of white cabbage
by Seidel, S.J. & Werisch, S. & Schütze, N. & Laber, H.
- 112-121 Soil water and salt affect cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) photosynthesis, yield and fiber quality in coastal saline soil
by Zhang, He & Li, Duansheng & Zhou, Zhiguo & Zahoor, Rizwan & Chen, Binglin & Meng, Yali
- 122-130 Seasonal variation of reference evapotranspiration and Priestley-Taylor coefficient in the eastern Free State, South Africa
by Tongwane, Mphethe I. & Savage, Michael J. & Tsubo, Mitsuru & Moeletsi, Mokhele E.
- 131-139 Seasonal water quality changes in on-farm water storage systems in a south-central U.S. agricultural watershed
by Pérez-Gutiérrez, Juan D. & Paz, Joel O. & Tagert, Mary Love M.
- 140-153 Reflectance-based crop coefficients REDUX: For operational evapotranspiration estimates in the age of high producing hybrid varieties
by Campos, Isidro & Neale, Christopher M.U. & Suyker, Andrew E. & Arkebauer, Timothy J. & Gonçalves, Ivo Z.
- 154-163 Optimizing preplant irrigation for maize under limited water in the High Plains
by Kisekka, I. & Schlegel, A. & Ma, L. & Gowda, P.H. & Prasad, P.V.V.
- 164-172 Institutional and management implications of drip irrigation introduction in collective irrigation systems in Spain
by Ortega-Reig, M. & Sanchis-Ibor, C. & Palau-Salvador, G. & García-Mollá, M. & Avellá-Reus, L.
- 173-189 Crop evapotranspiration calculation using infrared thermometers aboard center pivots
by Colaizzi, Paul D. & O’Shaughnessy, Susan A. & Evett, Steve R. & Mounce, Ryan B.
- 190-199 Antropogenic input of nitrogen and riverine export from a Mediterranean catchment. The Celone, a temporary river case study
by De Girolamo, Anna Maria & Balestrini, Raffaella & D’Ambrosio, Ersilia & Pappagallo, Giuseppe & Soana, Elisa & Lo Porto, Antonio
- 200-209 Quantification of wheat crop evapotranspiration and mapping: A case study from Bhiwani District of Haryana, India
by Rawat, Kishan Singh & Bala, Anju & Singh, Sudhir Kumar & Pal, Raj Kumar
- 210-221 Assessing a crop water stress index derived from aerial thermal imaging and infrared thermometry in super-high density olive orchards
by Egea, Gregorio & Padilla-Díaz, Carmen M. & Martinez-Guanter, Jorge & Fernández, José E. & Pérez-Ruiz, Manuel
- 222-231 Water use efficiency of a rice paddy field in Liaohe Delta, Northeast China
by Wang, Yu & Zhou, Li & Jia, Qingyu & Yu, Wenying
- 232-245 Yield, water and nitrogen use efficiencies of sprinkler irrigated wheat grown under different irrigation and nitrogen levels in an arid region
by Rathore, Vijay Singh & Nathawat, Narayan Singh & Bhardwaj, Seema & Sasidharan, Renjith Puthiyedathu & Yadav, Bhagirath Mal & Kumar, Mahesh & Santra, Priyabrata & Yadava, Narendra Dev & Yadav, Om Parkash
2017, Volume 186, Issue C
- 1-11 Effects of water table management on least limiting water range and potato root growth
by Ferreira, Camila Jorge Bernabé & Zotarelli, Lincoln & Tormena, Cássio Antonio & Rens, Libby R. & Rowland, Diane L.
- 12-20 Fallow management increases soil water and nitrogen storage
by Zeleke, Ketema Tilahun
- 21-28 Effects of pre-sowing irrigation and straw mulching on the grain yield and water use efficiency of summer maize in the North China Plain
by Yan, Zhenxing & Gao, Chao & Ren, Yujie & Zong, Rui & Ma, Yuzhao & Li, Quanqi
- 29-39 Transaction costs associated with agricultural water trading in the Heihe River Basin, Northwest China
by Deng, Xiaohong & Xu, Zhongmin & Song, Xiaoyu & Zhou, Jian
- 40-50 Soil vs. groundwater: The quality dilemma. Managing nitrogen leaching and salinity control under irrigated agriculture in Mediterranean conditions
by Libutti, Angela & Monteleone, Massimo
- 51-65 Quantifying the effects of conservation practice implementation on predicted runoff and chemical losses under climate change
by Wallace, Carlington W. & Flanagan, Dennis C. & Engel, Bernard A.
- 66-74 Productivity and production components of safflower genotypes affected by irrigation at phenological stages
by Santos, Reginaldo Ferreira & Bassegio, Doglas & de Almeida Silva, Marcelo
- 75-85 Impacts of irrigation scheduling on pore water nitrate and phosphate in coastal plain region of the United States
by Sigua, G.C. & Stone, K.C. & Bauer, P.J. & Szogi, A.A. & Shumaker, P.D.
- 86-97 An interval multistage water allocation model for crop different growth stages under inputs uncertainty
by Chen, Shu & Shao, Dongguo & Gu, Wenquan & Xu, Baoli & Li, Haoxin & Fang, Longzhang
- 98-107 Sour orange rootstock increases water productivity in deficit irrigated ‘Verna’ lemon trees compared with Citrus macrophylla
by Robles, J.M. & Botía, P. & Pérez-Pérez, J.G.
- 108-119 Towards shifting planting date as an adaptation practice for rainfed wheat response to climate change
by Nouri, Milad & Homaee, Mehdi & Bannayan, Mohammad & Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- 120-126 Improved volume balance using upstream flow depth for advance time estimation
by Lalehzari, Reza & Boroomand Nasab, Saeed
- 127-138 Intensifying a semi-arid dryland crop rotation by replacing fallow with pea
by Nielsen, David C. & Vigil, Merle F.
- 139-146 Effects of two slow-release nitrogen fertilizers and irrigation on yield, quality, and water-fertilizer productivity of greenhouse tomato
by Li, Yanmei & Sun, Yanxin & Liao, Shangqiang & Zou, Guoyuan & Zhao, Tongke & Chen, Yanhua & Yang, Jungang & Zhang, Lin
2017, Volume 185, Issue C
- 1-12 Long-term field response of pistachio to irrigation water salinity
by Mehdi-Tounsi, Houda & Chelli-Chaabouni, Azza & Mahjoub-Boujnah, Dalenda & Boukhris, Makki
- 13-26 Evaluating the effects of irrigation water salinity on water movement, crop yield and water use efficiency by means of a coupled hydrologic/crop growth model
by Wang, Xiangping & Liu, Guangming & Yang, Jingsong & Huang, Guanhua & Yao, Rongjiang
- 27-42 Modelling soil water and maize growth dynamics influenced by shallow groundwater conditions in the Sorraia Valley region, Portugal
by Ramos, T.B. & Simionesei, L. & Jauch, E. & Almeida, C. & Neves, R.
- 43-57 Surface irrigation management for guayule rubber production in the US desert Southwest
by Hunsaker, D.J. & Elshikha, D.M.
- 58-64 Drip irrigation and fertigation improve economics, water and energy productivity of spring sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) in Indian Punjab
by Sinha, Indu & Buttar, G.S. & Brar, A.S.
- 65-77 Rainwater, soil and nutrients conservation for improving productivity of citrus orchards in a drought prone region
by Panigrahi, P. & Srivastava, A.K. & Panda, D.K. & Huchche, A.D.
- 78-92 Modeling sulfur cycling and sulfate reactive transport in an agricultural groundwater system
by Tavakoli Kivi, Saman & Bailey, Ryan T.
- 93-104 Human factors were dominant drivers of record low streamflow to a surface water irrigation district in the US southern Great Plains
by Krueger, Erik S. & Yimam, Yohannes Tadesse & Ochsner, Tyson E.
- 105-115 Water relations and productivity of sugarcane irrigated with domestic wastewater by subsurface drip
by Gonçalves, I.Z. & Barbosa, E.A.A. & Santos, L.N.S. & Nazário, A.A. & Feitosa, D.R.C. & Tuta, N.F. & Matsura, E.E.
- 116-125 Deficit irrigation enhances contribution of shallow groundwater to crop water consumption in arid area
by Gao, Xiaoyu & Bai, Yining & Huo, Zailin & Xu, Xu & Huang, Guanhua & Xia, Yuhong & Steenhuis, Tammo S.
- 126-136 Modified Feddes type stress reduction function for modeling root water uptake: Accounting for limited aeration and low water potential
by Peters, Andre & Durner, Wolfgang & Iden, Sascha C.
- 137-144 Estimating water balance, evapotranspiration and water use efficiency of spring safflower using the CROPGRO model
by Singh, Sukhbir & Boote, Kenneth J. & Angadi, Sangamesh V. & Grover, Kulbhushan K.
- 145-150 The benefic effect induced by biochar on soil erosion and nutrient loss of slopping land under natural rainfall conditions in central China
by Li, Zhi-guo & Gu, Chi-ming & Zhang, Run-hua & Ibrahim, Mohamed & Zhang, Guo-shi & Wang, Li & Zhang, Run-qin & Chen, Fang & Liu, Yi
2017, Volume 184, Issue C
- 1-8 Comparison of drip fertigation and negative pressure fertigation on soil water dynamics and water use efficiency of greenhouse tomato grown in the North China Plain
by Li, Yinkun & Wang, Lichun & Xue, Xuzhang & Guo, Wenzhong & Xu, Fan & Li, Youli & Sun, Weituo & Chen, Fei
- 9-18 Photosynthetic limitations by water deficit: Effect on fruit and olive oil yield, leaf area and trunk diameter and its potential use to control vegetative growth of super-high density olive orchards
by Hernandez-Santana, V. & Fernández, J.E. & Cuevas, M.V. & Perez-Martin, A. & Diaz-Espejo, A.
- 19-27 Monitoring of indicator and multidrug resistant bacteria in agricultural soils under different irrigation patterns
by Palacios, Oskar A. & Contreras, Claudia A. & Muñoz-Castellanos, Laila N. & González-Rangel, María O. & Rubio-Arias, Hector & Palacios-Espinosa, Alejandro & Nevárez-Moorillón, Guadalupe V.
- 28-35 An analytical review of irrigation efficiency measured using deterministic and stochastic models
by Pereira, Helga & Marques, Rui Cunha
- 36-45 Controlling mechanism of chlorination on emitter bio-clogging for drip irrigation using reclaimed water
by Song, Peng & Li, Yunkai & Zhou, Bo & Zhou, Chunfa & Zhang, Zhijing & Li, Jiusheng
- 46-58 Methodological approach to assessment of groundwater contamination risk in an agricultural area
by Matzeu, Anna & Secci, Romina & Uras, Gabriele
- 59-66 An isotope method to quantify soil evaporation and evaluate water vapor movement under plastic film mulch
by Wu, Youjie & Du, Taisheng & Ding, Risheng & Yuan, Yusen & Li, Sien & Tong, Ling
- 67-76 Estimation of actual evapotranspiration over a rainfed vineyard using a 1-D water transfer model: A case study within a Mediterranean watershed
by Galleguillos, Mauricio & Jacob, Frédéric & Prévot, Laurent & Faúndez, Carlos & Bsaibes, Aline
- 77-85 Optimal operation of pressurised irrigation distribution systems operating by gravity
by Fouial, Abdelouahid & Fernández García, Irene & Bragalli, Cristiana & Brath, Armando & Lamaddalena, Nicola & Rodríguez Diaz, Juan Antonio
- 86-95 A GIS-based tool for integrated management of clogging risk and nitrogen fertilization in drip irrigation
by Peragón, J.M. & Pérez-Latorre, F.J. & Delgado, A.
- 96-103 Tillage system and time post-liquid dairy manure: Effects on runoff, sediment and nutrients losses
by Cherobim, Verediana Fernanda & Huang, Chi-Hua & Favaretto, Nerilde
- 104-113 Combined application of photo-selective mulching films and beneficial microbes affects crop yield and irrigation water productivity in intensive farming systems
by Bonanomi, Giuliano & Chirico, Giovanni Battista & Palladino, Mario & Gaglione, Salvatore A. & Crispo, Domenico G. & Lazzaro, Ugo & Sica, Benedetto & Cesarano, Gaspare & Ippolito, Francesca & Sarker, Tushar C. & Rippa, Massimo & Scala, Felice
- 114-123 Drip irrigation lateral spacing and mulching affects the wetting pattern, shoot-root regulation, and yield of maize in a sand-layered soil
by Zhou, Lifeng & Feng, Hao & Zhao, Ying & Qi, Zhijuan & Zhang, Tibin & He, Jianqiang & Dyck, Miles
- 124-134 Impact of tile drainage on water budget and spatial distribution of sediment generating areas in an agricultural watershed
by Golmohammadi, Golmar & Rudra, Ramesh & Prasher, Shiv & Madani, Ali & Youssef, Mohamed & Goel, Pradeep & Mohammadi, Kourosh
- 135-144 Effect of plant cover type on soil water budget and tree photosynthesis in jujube orchards
by Pan, Daili & Song, Yaqian & Dyck, Miles & Gao, Xiaodong & Wu, Pute & Zhao, Xining
- 145-155 Comparison of 16 models for reference crop evapotranspiration against weighing lysimeter measurement
by Liu, Xiaoying & Xu, Chunying & Zhong, Xiuli & Li, Yuzhong & Yuan, Xiaohuan & Cao, Jingfeng
- 156-169 Winter rye as a cover crop reduces nitrate loss to subsurface drainage as simulated by HERMES
by Malone, R.W. & Kersebaum, K.C. & Kaspar, T.C. & Ma, L. & Jaynes, D.B. & Gillette, K.
- 170-177 Spatial distribution of soil moisture and fine roots in rain-fed apple orchards employing a Rainwater Collection and Infiltration (RWCI) system on the Loess Plateau of China
by Song, Xiaolin & Gao, Xiaodong & Zhao, Xining & Wu, Pute & Dyck, Miles
- 178-190 Assessment of irrigated maize yield response to climate change scenarios in Portugal
by Yang, Chenyao & Fraga, Helder & Ieperen, Wim Van & Santos, João Andrade
- 191-200 Grain yield, water productivity and nitrogen use efficiency of rice under different water management and fertilizer-N inputs in South China
by Pan, Junfeng & Liu, Yanzhuo & Zhong, Xuhua & Lampayan, Rubenito M. & Singleton, Grant R. & Huang, Nongrong & Liang, Kaiming & Peng, Bilin & Tian, Ka
- 201-210 Potassium and waste water interaction in the regulation of photosynthetic capacity, ascorbic acid and capsaicin in chilli (Capsicum annuum L.) plant
by Iqbal, Saba & Inam, Arif & Inam, Akhtar & Ashfaque, Farha & Sahay, Seema
- 211-220 Irrigation management with remote sensing: Evaluating irrigation requirement for maize under Mediterranean climate condition
by Toureiro, Célia & Serralheiro, Ricardo & Shahidian, Shakib & Sousa, Adélia
- 221-233 Predicting soil moisture distribution, dry matter, water productivity and potato yield under a modified gated pipe irrigation system: SALTMED model application using field experimental data
by El-Shafie, A.F. & Osama, M.A. & Hussein, M.M. & El-Gindy, A.M. & Ragab, R.
2017, Volume 183, Issue C
- 4-15 Energy and water management for drip-irrigation of tomatoes in a semi- arid district
by Yahyaoui, Imene & Tadeo, Fernando & Segatto, Marcello Vieira
- 16-25 Evaluation of event-based irrigation system control scheme for tomato crops in greenhouses
by Pawlowski, A. & Sánchez-Molina, J.A. & Guzmán, J.L. & Rodríguez, F. & Dormido, S.
- 26-34 Irrigation management of greenhouse zucchini with different soil matric potential level. Agronomic and environmental effects
by Contreras, J.I. & Alonso, F. & Cánovas, G. & Baeza, R.
- 35-40 Performance indicators to assess the implementation of automation in golf courses located in Southeast Spain
by Melián-Navarro, A. & Molina-Martínez, J.M. & Rodríguez-Díaz, J.A. & Ruiz-Canales, A.
- 41-48 Automatic fault detection in a low cost frequency domain (capacitance based) soil moisture sensor
by Oates, M.J. & Ramadan, K. & Molina-Martínez, J.M. & Ruiz-Canales, A.
- 49-59 High-resolution UAV-based thermal imaging to estimate the instantaneous and seasonal variability of plant water status within a vineyard
by Santesteban, L.G. & Di Gennaro, S.F. & Herrero-Langreo, A. & Miranda, C. & Royo, J.B. & Matese, A.
- 60-69 Effects of saline reclaimed waters and deficit irrigation on Citrus physiology assessed by UAV remote sensing
by Romero-Trigueros, Cristina & Nortes, Pedro A. & Alarcón, Juan J. & Hunink, Johannes E. & Parra, Margarita & Contreras, Sergio & Droogers, Peter & Nicolás, Emilio
- 70-77 Discrimination of irrigation water management effects in pergola trellis system vineyards using a vegetation and soil index
by Cancela, J.J. & Fandiño, M. & Rey, B.J. & Dafonte, J. & González, X.P.
- 78-85 Weighing lysimetric system for the determination of the water balance during irrigation in potted plants
by Jiménez-Carvajal, C. & Ruiz-Peñalver, L. & Vera-Repullo, J.A. & Jiménez-Buendía, M. & Antolino-Merino, A. & Molina-Martínez, J.M.
- 86-93 Temperature compensation in a low cost frequency domain (capacitance based) soil moisture sensor
by Oates, M.J. & Fernández-López, A. & Ferrández-Villena, M. & Ruiz-Canales, A.
- 94-100 Near infrared reflectance spectroscopy (NIRS) for the assessment of biomass production and C sequestration by Arundo donax L. in salt-affected environments
by Andreu-Rodríguez, J. & Pérez-Espinosa, A. & Pérez-Murcia, M.D. & Moral, R. & Agulló, E. & Ferrández-Villena, M. & Ferrández-García, M.T. & Bustamante, M.A.
- 101-106 A distributed parameters model for soil water content: Spatial and temporal variability analysis
by Arriaga, Javier & Rubio, Francisco R.
- 107-115 Leaf area index estimation for a greenhouse transpiration model using external climate conditions based on genetics algorithms, back-propagation neural networks and nonlinear autoregressive exogenous models
by Wang, H. & Sánchez-Molina, J.A. & Li, M. & Berenguel, M. & Yang, X.T. & Bienvenido, J.F.
- 116-122 A new model for water balance estimation on lettuce crops using effective diameter obtained with image analysis
by González-Esquiva, J.M. & García-Mateos, G. & Escarabajal-Henarejos, D. & Hernández-Hernández, J.L. & Ruiz-Canales, A. & Molina-Martínez, J.M.
- 123-135 A software architecture based on FIWARE cloud for Precision Agriculture
by López-Riquelme, J.A. & Pavón-Pulido, N. & Navarro-Hellín, H. & Soto-Valles, F. & Torres-Sánchez, R.
- 136-145 Web application for analysis of digital photography in the estimation of irrigation requirements for lettuce crops
by González-Esquiva, J.M. & García-Mateos, G. & Hernández-Hernández, J.L. & Ruiz-Canales, A. & Escarabajal-Henerajos, D. & Molina-Martínez, J.M.
- 146-157 A new portable application for automatic segmentation of plants in agriculture
by Hernández-Hernández, J.L. & Ruiz-Hernández, J. & García-Mateos, G. & González-Esquiva, J.M. & Ruiz-Canales, A. & Molina-Martínez, J.M.
- 158-168 Use of a smart irrigation system to study the effects of irrigation management on the agronomic and physiological responses of tomato plants grown under different temperatures regimes
by Rodriguez-Ortega, W.M. & Martinez, V. & Rivero, R.M. & Camara-Zapata, J.M. & Mestre, T. & Garcia-Sanchez, F.
- 169-176 Platform for the management of hydraulic chambers based on mobile devices and Bluetooth Low-Energy motes
by Garrigós, J. & Molina, J.M. & Alarcón, M. & Chazarra, J. & Ruiz-Canales, A. & Martínez, J.J.
- 177-185 Web app for real-time monitoring of the performance of constructed wetlands treating horticultural leachates
by Cáceres, Rafaela & Pol, Enric & Narváez, Lola & Puerta, Anna & Marfà, Oriol
- 186-193 cFertigUAL: A fertigation management app for greenhouse vegetable crops
by Pérez-Castro, A. & Sánchez-Molina, J.A. & Castilla, M. & Sánchez-Moreno, J. & Moreno-Úbeda, J.C. & Magán, J.J.
- 194-201 Multiplatform application for precision irrigation scheduling in strawberries
by González Perea, R. & Fernández García, I. & Martin Arroyo, M. & Rodríguez Díaz, J.A. & Camacho Poyato, E. & Montesinos, P.
2017, Volume 182, Issue C
- 1-12 Spectral assessment of drought tolerance indices and grain yield in advanced spring wheat lines grown under full and limited water irrigation
by El-Hendawy, Salah E. & Hassan, Wael M. & Al-Suhaibani, Nasser A. & Schmidhalter, Urs
- 13-23 Linking the transpirable soil water content of a vineyard to predawn leaf water potential measurements
by Gaudin, Rémi & Roux, Sébastien & Tisseyre, Bruno
- 24-38 Modelling hydrology and water quality processes in the Pengxi River basin of the Three Gorges Reservoir using the soil and water assessment tool
by Shi, Yingyuan & Xu, Gaohong & Wang, Yonggui & Engel, Bernard A. & Peng, Hong & Zhang, Wanshun & Cheng, Meiling & Dai, Minglong
- 39-54 Continuous variation of wind drift and evaporation losses under a linear move irrigation system
by Sadeghi, S.-H. & Peters, T. & Shafii, B. & Amini, M.Z. & Stöckle, C.
- 55-66 Modeling rice evapotranspiration under water-saving irrigation by calibrating canopy resistance model parameters in the Penman-Monteith equation
by Xu, Junzeng & Liu, Xiaoyin & Yang, Shihong & Qi, Zhiming & Wang, Yijiang
- 67-76 Sustainability of irrigated agriculture with overexploited aquifers: The case of Segura basin (SE, Spain)
by Rupérez-Moreno, Carmen & Senent-Aparicio, Javier & Martinez-Vicente, David & García-Aróstegui, José Luis & Calvo-Rubio, Francisco Cabezas & Pérez-Sánchez, Julio
- 77-86 Evaluation of the DAISY model for predicting nitrogen leaching in coarse-textured soils cropped with maize in the Mediterranean zone of Chile
by Salazar, Osvaldo & Nájera, Francisco & Tapia, Wilson & Casanova, Manuel
- 87-93 Effect of drip fertigation and polythene mulching on growth and productivity of coconut (Cocos nucifera L.), water, nutrient use efficiency and economic benefits
by M., Jayakumar & S., Janapriya & U., Surendran
- 94-102 Effects of different irrigation water and nitrogen levels on the water use, rose flower yield and oil yield of Rosa damascena
by Ucar, Yusuf & Kazaz, Soner & Eraslan, Figen & Baydar, Hasan
- 103-116 Accuracy of reference evapotranspiration (ETo) estimates under data scarcity scenarios in the Iberian Peninsula
by Tomas-Burguera, Miquel & Vicente-Serrano, Sergio M. & Grimalt, Miquel & Beguería, Santiago
- 117-125 Effects of partial root-zone drying irrigation and water quality on soil physical and chemical properties
by Alrajhi, Abdullah & Beecham, Simon & Hassanli, Ali
- 126-138 Comparison of deficit irrigation management strategies on root, plant growth and biomass productivity of silage maize
by Gheysari, Mahdi & Sadeghi, Sayed-Hossein & Loescher, Henry W. & Amiri, Samia & Zareian, Mohammad Javad & Majidi, Mohammad M. & Asgarinia, Parvaneh & Payero, Jose O.
- 139-150 Root development and water uptake in winter wheat under different irrigation methods and scheduling for North China
by Jha, Shiva K. & Gao, Yang & Liu, Hao & Huang, Zhongdong & Wang, Guangshuai & Liang, Yueping & Duan, Aiwang
- 151-157 Development of a water transfer compensation classification: A case study between China, Japan, America and Australia
by Dai, Xiaoping & Han, Yuping & Zhang, Xiaohong & Chen, Jing & Li, Daoxi
- 158-164 Development of payment standards for ecosystem services in the largest interbasin water transfer projects in the world
by Sun, Jian & Dang, Zhiliang & Zheng, Shaokui
- 165-175 A MAR to address the water with high content of suspended solid with a case study in the Yellow River flood plain, China
by Rong, Qian & Wang, Weiping & Qu, Shisong & Li, Jinchao & Li, Fengli & Xu, Qiaoyi & Huang, Qiang & Deng, Haiyan
2017, Volume 181, Issue C
- 1-9 Calibration of Hargreaves model for reference evapotranspiration estimation in Sichuan basin of southwest China
by Feng, Yu & Jia, Yue & Cui, Ningbo & Zhao, Lu & Li, Chen & Gong, Daozhi
- 10-17 Effects of summer turnip forage cropping and pasture renewal on nitrogen and phosphorus losses in dairy farm drainage waters: A three-year field study
by Hanly, James Anthony & Hedley, Mike James & Horne, Dave John
- 18-22 AquaCrop-OS: An open source version of FAO's crop water productivity model
by Foster, T. & Brozović, N. & Butler, A.P. & Neale, C.M.U. & Raes, D. & Steduto, P. & Fereres, E. & Hsiao, T.C.
- 23-34 Comparison of ET partitioning and crop coefficients between partial plastic mulched and non-mulched maize fields
by Gong, Daozhi & Mei, Xurong & Hao, Weiping & Wang, Hanbo & Caylor, Kelly K.
- 35-46 Valuing farm access to irrigation in Nepal: A hedonic pricing model
by Joshi, Janak & Ali, Mohammad & Berrens, Robert P.
- 47-55 Modification of the CERES grain sorghum model to simulate optimum sweet sorghum rooting depth for rainfed production on coarse textured soils in a sub-tropical environment
by Lopez, Jose R. & Erickson, John E. & Asseng, Senthold & Bobeda, Edmundo Lopez
- 56-65 Evaluation of surfactant effectiveness on water repellent soils using electrical resistivity tomography
by Lowe, Mary-Anne & McGrath, Gavan & Mathes, Falko & Leopold, Matthias
- 66-72 Effects of zeolite and water stress on growth, yield and chemical compositions of Aloe vera L
by Hazrati, Saeid & Tahmasebi-Sarvestani, Zeinolabedin & Mokhtassi-Bidgoli, Ali & Modarres-Sanavy, Seyed Ali Mohammad & Mohammadi, Hamid & Nicola, Silvana
- 73-84 Salt leaching in fine-grained, macroporous soil: Negative effects of excessive matrix saturation
by Callaghan, Michael V. & Head, Franklin A. & Cey, Edwin E. & Bentley, Laurence R.
- 85-93 Feasibility of adopting smart water meters in aquifer management: An integrated hydro-economic analysis
by Zekri, Slim & Madani, Kaveh & Bazargan-Lari, Mohammad Reza & Kotagama, Hemesiri & Kalbus, Edda
- 94-107 Estimation of transpiration fluxes from rainfed and irrigated sugarcane in South Africa using a canopy resistance and crop coefficient model
by Bastidas-Obando, E. & Bastiaanssen, W.G.M. & Jarmain, C.
- 108-115 Effects of treated wastewater irrigation on soil properties and lettuce yield
by Urbano, Vanessa Ribeiro & Mendonça, Thaís Grandizoli & Bastos, Reinaldo Gaspar & Souza, Claudinei Fonseca
2017, Volume 180, Issue PB
- 194-204 Simulating ecologically relevant hydrological indicators in a temporary river system
by De Girolamo, Anna Maria & Barca, Emanuele & Pappagallo, Giuseppe & Lo Porto, Antonio
- 205-211 Comparison of Langmuir and Freundlich adsorption equations within the SWAT-K model for assessing potassium environmental losses at basin scale
by Wang, Chunying & Boithias, Laurie & Ning, Zigong & Han, Yuping & Sauvage, Sabine & Sánchez-Pérez, José-Miguel & Kuramochi, Kanta & Hatano, Ryusuke
- 212-223 Simulating hydrological and nonpoint source pollution processes in a karst watershed: A variable source area hydrology model evaluation
by Amin, M.G. Mostofa & Veith, Tamie L. & Collick, Amy S. & Karsten, Heather D. & Buda, Anthony R.
- 224-234 Evaluation of executable best management practices in Haean highland agricultural catchment of South Korea using SWAT
by Jang, Sun Sook & Ahn, So Ra & Kim, Seong Joon
- 235-251 Modeling of nutrient export and effects of management practices in a cold-climate prairie watershed: Assiniboine River watershed, Canada
by Mekonnen, Balew A. & Mazurek, Kerry A. & Putz, Gordon
- 252-266 Implications of spatial and temporal variations in effects of conservation practices on water management strategies
by Her, Younggu & Chaubey, Indrajeet & Frankenberger, Jane & Jeong, Jaehak
- 267-279 Evaluation of new farming technologies in Ethiopia using the Integrated Decision Support System (IDSS)
by Clarke, Neville & Bizimana, Jean-Claude & Dile, Yihun & Worqlul, Abeyou & Osorio, Javier & Herbst, Brian & Richardson, James W. & Srinivasan, Raghavan & Gerik, Thomas J. & Williams, Jimmy & Jones, Charles A. & Jeong, Jaehak
- 280-296 Biophysical and hydrological effects of future climate change including trends in CO2, in the St. Joseph River watershed, Eastern Corn Belt
by Wang, Ruoyu & Bowling, Laura C. & Cherkauer, Keith A. & Cibin, Raj & Her, Younggu & Chaubey, Indrajeet
2017, Volume 180, Issue PA
- 1-12 Impact of irrigation, surface residue cover and plant population on sugarbeet growth and yield, irrigation water use efficiency and soil water dynamics
by Haghverdi, Amir & Yonts, C. Dean & Reichert, David L. & Irmak, Suat
- 13-21 Evaluating performance of macroscopic water uptake models at productive growth stages of durum wheat under saline conditions
by Jalali, Vahidreza & Asadi Kapourchal, Safoora & Homaee, Mehdi
- 22-34 Evaluation of crop coefficients, water productivity, and water balance components for wine grapes irrigated at different deficit levels by a sub-surface drip
by Phogat, V. & Skewes, M.A. & McCarthy, M.G. & Cox, J.W. & Šimůnek, J. & Petrie, P.R.
- 35-49 Development and application of a fully integrated model for unsaturated-saturated nitrogen reactive transport
by Zhu, Yan & Yang, Jinzhong & Ye, Ming & Sun, Huaiwei & Shi, Liangsheng
- 50-60 Selecting the best model to estimate potential evapotranspiration with respect to climate change and magnitudes of extreme events
by Valipour, Mohammad & Gholami Sefidkouhi, Mohammad Ali & Raeini−Sarjaz, Mahmoud
- 61-69 Field-scale calibration of crop-yield parameters in the Soil and Water Assessment Tool (SWAT)
by Sinnathamby, Sumathy & Douglas-Mankin, Kyle R. & Craige, Collin
- 70-77 The influence of magnetized water on soil water dynamics under drip irrigation systems
by Al-Ogaidi, Ahmed A.M. & Wayayok, Aimrun & Rowshon, M.K. & Abdullah, Ahmad Fikri
- 78-87 Irrigation scheduling and water use efficiency of cucumber grown as a spring-summer cycle crop in solar greenhouse
by Çakir, Recep & Kanburoglu-Çebi, Ulviye & Altintas, Surreya & Ozdemir, Aylin
- 88-98 Modeling yield and biomass responses of maize cultivars to climate change under full and deficit irrigation
by Ma, L. & Ahuja, L.R. & Islam, A. & Trout, T.J. & Saseendran, S.A. & Malone, R.W.
- 99-106 Agricultural water rights trading and virtual water export compensation coupling model: A case study of an irrigation district in China
by Wang, Y.B. & Liu, D. & Cao, X.C. & Yang, Z.Y. & Song, J.F. & Chen, D.Y. & Sun, S.K.
- 107-117 Determining water requirements of biblical hyssop using an ET-based drip irrigation system
by Jaafar, Hadi & Khraizat, Zein & Bashour, Isam & Haidar, Mustapha
- 118-125 The effect of drought stress on yield, leaf gaseous exchange and chlorophyll fluorescence of dry beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.)
by Mathobo, Rudzani & Marais, Diana & Steyn, Joachim Martin
- 126-135 Agronomical, physiological and fruit quality responses of two Italian long-storage tomato landraces under rain-fed and full irrigation conditions
by Guida, Gianpiero & Sellami, Mohamed Houssemeddine & Mistretta, Carmela & Oliva, Marco & Buonomo, Roberta & De Mascellis, Roberto & Patanè, Cristina & Rouphael, Youssef & Albrizio, Rossella & Giorio, Pasquale
- 136-147 Using field measurements and FAO-56 model to assess the eco-physiological response of citrus orchards under regulated deficit irrigation
by Rallo, Giovanni & González-Altozano, Pablo & Manzano-Juárez, Juan & Provenzano, Giuseppe
- 148-159 Declining trends of water requirements of dry season Boro rice in the north-west Bangladesh
by Acharjee, Tapos Kumar & Halsema, Gerardo van & Ludwig, Fulco & Hellegers, Petra
- 160-171 Influence of different plastic film mulches and wetted soil percentages on potato grown under drip irrigation
by Zhang, You-Liang & Wang, Feng-Xin & Shock, Clinton Cleon & Yang, Kai-Jing & Kang, Shao-Zhong & Qin, Jing-Tao & Li, Si-En
- 172-177 Water pillow irrigation versus drip irrigation with regard to growth and yield of tomato grown under greenhouse conditions in a semi-arid region
by Gerçek, Sinan & Demirkaya, Mustafa & Işik, Doğan
- 178-189 Impact of winery wastewater irrigation on soil, grape and wine composition
by Hirzel, David R. & Steenwerth, Kerri & Parikh, Sanjai J. & Oberholster, Anita
2017, Volume 179, Issue C
- 5-17 Improving agricultural water productivity to ensure food security in China under changing environment: From research to practice
by Kang, Shaozhong & Hao, Xinmei & Du, Taisheng & Tong, Ling & Su, Xiaoling & Lu, Hongna & Li, Xiaolin & Huo, Zailin & Li, Sien & Ding, Risheng
- 18-33 Global synthesis of drought effects on cereal, legume, tuber and root crops production: A review
by Daryanto, Stefani & Wang, Lixin & Jacinthe, Pierre-André
- 34-46 Agricultural production, water use and food availability in Pakistan: Historical trends, and projections to 2050
by Kirby, Mac & Ahmad, Mobin-ud-Din & Mainuddin, Mohammed & Khaliq, Tasneem & Cheema, M.J.M.
- 47-54 Responses of yield and WUE of winter wheat to water stress during the past three decades—A case study in the North China Plain
by Zhang, Xiying & Qin, Wenli & Chen, Suying & Shao, Liwei & Sun, Hongyong
- 55-63 Spatio-temporal distribution of irrigation water productivity and its driving factors for cereal crops in Hexi Corridor, Northwest China
by Li, Xiaolin & Tong, Ling & Niu, Jun & Kang, Shaozhong & Du, Taisheng & Li, Sien & Ding, Risheng
- 64-73 Evaluation of thermal remote sensing indices to estimate crop evapotranspiration coefficients
by Kullberg, Emily G. & DeJonge, Kendall C. & Chávez, José L.
- 74-80 ASCE-EWRI standardized Penman-Monteith evapotranspiration (ET) equation performance in southeastern Colorado
by Subedi, Abhinaya & Chávez, José L. & Andales, Allan A.
- 81-91 Soil moisture sensor calibration, actual evapotranspiration, and crop coefficients for drip irrigated greenhouse chile peppers
by Sharma, Harmandeep & Shukla, Manoj K. & Bosland, Paul W. & Steiner, Robert
- 92-102 Assessing FAO-56 dual crop coefficients using eddy covariance flux partitioning
by Anderson, Ray G. & Alfieri, Joseph G. & Tirado-Corbalá, Rebecca & Gartung, Jim & McKee, Lynn G. & Prueger, John H. & Wang, Dong & Ayars, James E. & Kustas, William P.
- 103-109 Partitioning of evapotranspiration using a stable isotope technique in an arid and high temperature agricultural production system
by Lu, Xuefei & Liang, Liyin L. & Wang, Lixin & Jenerette, G. Darrel & McCabe, Matthew F. & Grantz, David A.
- 110-121 Energy balance and canopy conductance for a cotton field under film mulched drip irrigation in an arid region of northwestern China
by Tian, Fuqiang & Yang, Pengju & Hu, Hongchang & Liu, Hui
- 122-131 Plastic mulch decreases available energy and evapotranspiration and improves yield and water use efficiency in an irrigated maize cropland
by Fan, Yaqiong & Ding, Risheng & Kang, Shaozhong & Hao, Xinmei & Du, Taisheng & Tong, Ling & Li, Sien
- 132-143 Assessing yield, water productivity and farm economic returns of malt barley as influenced by the sowing dates and supplemental irrigation
by Paredes, Paula & Rodrigues, Gonçalo C. & Cameira, Maria do Rosário & Torres, Maria Odete & Pereira, Luis S.
- 144-157 Evaluation on the responses of maize (Zea mays L.) growth, yield and water use efficiency to drip irrigation water under mulch condition in the Hetao irrigation District of China
by Liu, Haijun & Wang, Xuming & Zhang, Xian & Zhang, Liwei & Li, Yan & Huang, Guanhua
- 158-166 Spatial variability of grape yield and its association with soil water depletion within a vineyard of arid northwest China
by Li, Tao & Hao, Xinmei & Kang, Shaozhong
- 167-176 Effect of soil moisture-based furrow irrigation scheduling on melon (Cucumis melo L.) yield and quality in an arid region of Northwest China
by Wang, Jun & Huang, Guanhua & Li, Jiusheng & Zheng, Jianhua & Huang, Quanzhong & Liu, Haijun
- 177-183 Response of yield and water use efficiency to different irrigation levels at different growth stages of Kenaf and crop water production function
by Wang, Daobo & Li, Fusheng & Nong, Mengling
- 184-192 Water use efficiency is improved by alternate partial root-zone irrigation of apple in arid northwest China
by Du, Shaoqing & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng & Du, Taisheng
- 193-204 Improved water use efficiency and fruit quality of greenhouse crops under regulated deficit irrigation in northwest China
by Yang, Hui & Du, Taisheng & Qiu, Rangjian & Chen, Jinliang & Wang, Feng & Li, Yang & Wang, Chenxia & Gao, Lihong & Kang, Shaozhong
- 205-214 Effects of water stress on processing tomatoes yield, quality and water use efficiency with plastic mulched drip irrigation in sandy soil of the Hetao Irrigation District
by Zhang, Huimeng & Xiong, Yunwu & Huang, Guanhua & Xu, Xu & Huang, Quanzhong
- 215-226 Comparison of multi-level water use efficiency between plastic film partially mulched and non-mulched croplands at eastern Loess Plateau of China
by Gong, Daozhi & Mei, Xurong & Hao, Weiping & Wang, Hanbo & Caylor, Kelly K.