Agricultural Water Management
2017, Volume 192, Issue C
- 1-11 Comparison of hourly and daily Penman-Monteith grass- and alfalfa-reference evapotranspiration equations and crop coefficients for maize under arid climatic conditions
by Ji, X.B. & Chen, J.M. & Zhao, W.Z. & Kang, E.S. & Jin, B.W. & Xu, S.Q.
- 12-20 Approach for using trunk growth rate (TGR) in the irrigation scheduling of table olive orchards
by Corell, M. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Pérez-López, D. & Centeno, A. & Girón, I. & Moreno, F. & Torrecillas, A. & Moriana, A.
- 21-32 Automated ebb-and-flow subirrigation for citrus liners production. II. Pests, diseases and nutrient concentration
by Ferrarezi, Rhuanito Soranz & Testezlaf, Roberto
- 33-44 Optimization of irrigation scheduling for spring wheat with mulching and limited irrigation water in an arid climate
by Wen, Yeqiang & Shang, Songhao & Yang, Jian
- 45-57 Automated ebb-and-flow subirrigation for citrus liners production. I. Plant growth
by Ferrarezi, Rhuanito Soranz & Testezlaf, Roberto
- 58-70 Real farm management depending on the available volume of irrigation water (part II): Analysis of crop parameters and harvest quality
by Martínez-Romero, A. & Martínez-Navarro, A. & Pardo, J.J. & Montoya, F. & Domínguez, A.
- 71-84 Real farm management depending on the available volume of irrigation water (part I): Financial analysis
by Domínguez, A. & Martínez-Navarro, A. & López-Mata, E. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Martínez-Romero, A.
- 85-97 Effects of water table management and row width on the growth and yield of three soybean cultivars in southwestern Japan
by Matsuo, Naoki & Takahashi, Masakazu & Yamada, Tetsuya & Takahashi, Motoki & Hajika, Makita & Fukami, Koichiro & Tsuchiya, Shinori
- 98-102 Modelling of E. coli inactivation by chlorine dioxide in irrigation water
by López-Gálvez, Francisco & Sampers, Imca & Gil, María I. & Allende, Ana
- 103-114 Application of AnnAGNPS to model an agricultural watershed in East-Central Mississippi for the evaluation of an on-farm water storage (OFWS) system
by Karki, Ritesh & Tagert, Mary Love M. & Paz, Joel O. & Bingner, Ronald L.
- 115-125 Field soil and ditch sediment phosphorus dynamics from two artificially drained fields on poorly drained soils
by Daly, K. & Tuohy, P. & Peyton, D. & Wall, D.P. & Fenton, O.
- 126-137 Impact of a two-stage ditch on channel water quality
by Hodaj, Andi & Bowling, Laura C. & Frankenberger, Jane R. & Chaubey, Indrajeet
- 138-148 Soil moisture dynamics and implications for irrigation of farmland with a deep groundwater table
by Li, Xudong & Zhao, Yong & Xiao, Weihua & Yang, Mingzhi & Shen, Yanjun & Min, Leilei
- 149-158 Evaluation of soil water percolation under different irrigation practices, antecedent moisture and groundwater depths in paddy fields
by Xu, Baoli & Shao, Dongguo & Tan, Xuezhi & Yang, Xia & Gu, Wenquan & Li, Haoxin
- 159-169 Dissolved organic carbon loading from the field to watershed scale in tile-drained landscapes
by Williams, Mark R. & King, Kevin W. & Fausey, Norman R.
- 170-179 Squaring the circle: Agricultural intensification vs. water conservation in Morocco
by Molle, François & Tanouti, Oumaima
- 180-188 Evapotranspiration of winter wheat estimated with the FAO 56 approach and NDVI measurements in a temperate humid climate of NW Europe
by Drerup, Philipp & Brueck, Holger & Scherer, Heinrich W.
- 189-197 Effect of deficit irrigation on flowering and fruit properties of pomegranate (Punica granatum cv. Shahvar)
by Selahvarzi, Yahya & Zamani, Zabihollah & Fatahi, Reza & Talaei, Ali-Reza
- 198-208 Modeling the effects of land use change from cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) to perennial bioenergy grasses on watershed hydrology and water quality under changing climate
by Chen, Yong & Ale, Srinivasulu & Rajan, Nithya & Srinivasan, Raghavan
- 209-220 Loosely coupled SaltMod for simulating groundwater and salt dynamics under well-canal conjunctive irrigation in semi-arid areas
by Mao, Wei & Yang, Jinzhong & Zhu, Yan & Ye, Ming & Wu, Jingwei
- 221-231 Effect of the Super Absorbent Polymer Stockosorb® on leaf turgor pressure, tree performance and oil quality of olive trees cv. Chemlali grown under field conditions in an arid region of Tunisia
by Chehab, Hechmi & Tekaya, Mariem & Mechri, Beligh & Jemai, Abdelmajid & Guiaa, Mohamed & Mahjoub, Zoubeir & Boujnah, Dalenda & Laamari, Salwa & Chihaoui, Badreddine & Zakhama, Houda & Hammami, Mohamed & del Giudice, Tommaso
- 232-243 Using 13C isotopic analysis to assess soil carbon pools associated with tile drainage management during drier and wetter growing seasons
by Van Zandvoort, Alisha & Clark, Ian D. & Flemming, Corey & Craiovan, Emilia & Sunohara, Mark D. & Gottschall, Natalie & Boutz, Ronda & Lapen, David R.
- 244-256 Simulation of soil water movement under subsurface irrigation with porous ceramic emitter
by Cai, Yaohui & Wu, Pute & Zhang, Lin & Zhu, Delan & Chen, Junying & Wu, ShouJun & Zhao, Xiao
- 257-270 Comparing water quantity and quality in three inland valley watersheds with different levels of agricultural development in central Benin
by Danvi, Alexandre & Giertz, Simone & Zwart, Sander J. & Diekkrüger, Bernd
- 271-280 A model exploring whether the coupled effects of plant water supply and demand affect the interpretation of water potentials and irrigation management
by Spinelli, Gerardo M. & Shackel, Ken A. & Gilbert, Matthew E.
- 281-293 Can conservation agriculture improve crop water availability in an erratic tropical climate producing water stress? A simple model applied to upland rice in Madagascar
by Bruelle, Guillaume & Affholder, François & Abrell, Thomas & Ripoche, Aude & Dusserre, Julie & Naudin, Krishna & Tittonell, Pablo & Rabeharisoa, Lilia & Scopel, Eric
- 294-305 Effective management of irrigation water for carrot under constant and optimized regulated deficit irrigation in Brazil
by Léllis, B.C. & Carvalho, D.F. & Martínez-Romero, A. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Domínguez, A.
- 306-319 Effects of precision conservation agriculture in a maize-wheat-mungbean rotation on crop yield, water-use and radiation conversion under a semiarid agro-ecosystem
by Parihar, C.M. & Jat, S.L. & Singh, A.K. & Ghosh, A. & Rathore, N.S. & Kumar, B. & Pradhan, S. & Majumdar, K. & Satyanarayana, T. & Jat, M.L. & Saharawat, Y.S. & Kuri, B.R. & Saveipune, D.
2017, Volume 191, Issue C
- 1-15 Dynamics of evapotranspiration partitioning for apple trees of different ages in a semiarid region of northwest China
by Wang, Di & Wang, Li
- 16-28 Irrigation water management: Farmers’ practices, perceptions and adaptations at Gumselassa irrigation scheme, North Ethiopia
by Yohannes, Degol Fissahaye & Ritsema, C.J. & Solomon, H. & Froebrich, J. & van Dam, J.C.
- 29-36 Combining the ensemble mean and bias correction approaches to reduce the uncertainty in hillslope-scale soil moisture simulation
by Liao, Kaihua & Lai, Xiaoming & Zhou, Zhiwen & Zhu, Qing
- 37-49 Assessing low-pressure solid-set sprinkler irrigation in maize
by Robles, O. & Playán, E. & Cavero, J. & Zapata, N.
- 50-56 Are basin and reservoir tillage effective techniques to reduce runoff under sprinkler irrigation in Mediterranean conditions?
by Silva, Luis L.
- 57-66 Does water salinity affect pepper plant response to nitrogen fertigation?
by Yasuor, Hagai & Tamir, Guy & Stein, Avraham & Cohen, Shabtai & Bar-Tal, Asher & Ben-Gal, Alon & Yermiyahu, Uri
- 67-76 Effects of compost amendment on the available soil water and grape yield in vineyards planted after land levelling
by Ramos, M.C.
- 77-84 Impact of irrigation and nitrogen fertilizer rate on soil water trends and maize evapotranspiration during the vegetative and reproductive periods
by Rudnick, D.R. & Irmak, S. & Djaman, K. & Sharma, V.
- 85-97 Quantification of lateral seepage from farmland during maize growing season in arid region
by Li, Jiang & Wang, Xinxin & Bai, Liangliang & Mao, Xiaomin
- 98-112 An interval multistage classified model for regional inter- and intra-seasonal water management under uncertain and nonstationary condition
by Chen, Shu & Shao, Dongguo & Tan, Xuezhi & Gu, Wenquan & Lei, Caixiu
- 113-123 Simulation of potato yield in temperate condition by the AquaCrop model
by Razzaghi, Fatemeh & Zhou, Zhenjiang & Andersen, Mathias N. & Plauborg, Finn
- 124-137 Combined deficit irrigation and soil fertility management on different soil textures to improve wheat yield in drought-prone Bangladesh
by Mustafa, S.M.T. & Vanuytrecht, E. & Huysmans, M.
- 138-152 Three years of monitoring evapotranspiration components and crop and stress coefficients in a deficit irrigated intensive olive orchard
by Conceição, Nuno & Tezza, Luca & Häusler, Melanie & Lourenço, Sónia & Pacheco, Carlos A. & Ferreira, M. Isabel
- 153-172 Copula-statistical precipitation forecasting model in Australia’s agro-ecological zones
by Nguyen-Huy, Thong & Deo, Ravinesh C. & An-Vo, Duc-Anh & Mushtaq, Shahbaz & Khan, Shahjahan
- 173-183 Design of concave and convex paired sloped drip laterals
by Baiamonte, Giorgio
- 184-192 Alfalfa forage production under solid-set sprinkler irrigation in a semiarid climate
by Cavero, Jose & Faci, Jose M. & Medina, Eva T. & Martínez-Cob, Antonio
- 193-206 Energy balance and partitioning in partial plastic mulched and non-mulched maize fields on the Loess Plateau of China
by Feng, Yu & Gong, Daozhi & Mei, Xurong & Hao, Weiping & Tang, Dahua & Cui, Ningbo
- 207-217 Prosper, survive or exit: Contrasted fortunes of farmers in the groundwater economy in the Saiss plain (Morocco)
by Ameur, Fatah & Kuper, Marcel & Lejars, Caroline & Dugué, Patrick
- 218-228 Fate of water and nitrate using drainage water management on tile systems in east-central Illinois
by Lavaire, Tito & Gentry, Lowell E. & David, Mark B. & Cooke, Richard A.
- 229-238 A novel tool to assess available hydrological information and the occurrence of sub-optimal water allocation decisions in large irrigation districts
by Kaune, Alexander & Werner, Micha & Rodríguez, Erasmo & Karimi, Poolad & de Fraiture, Charlotte
2017, Volume 190, Issue C
- 1-5 Can ridge-furrow plastic mulching replace irrigation in dryland wheat and maize cropping systems?
by Daryanto, Stefani & Wang, Lixin & Jacinthe, Pierre-André
- 6-20 Buy me a river: Use of multi-attribute non-linear utility functions to address overcompensation in agricultural water buyback
by Pérez-Blanco, C.D. & Gutiérrez-Martín, C.
- 21-30 Signal intensity based on maximum daily stem shrinkage can reflect the water status of apple trees under alternate partial root-zone irrigation
by Du, Shaoqing & Tong, Ling & Zhang, Xiaotao & Kang, Shaozhong & Du, Taisheng & Li, Sien & Ding, Risheng
- 31-41 Spinach biomass yield and physiological response to interactive salinity and water stress
by Ors, Selda & Suarez, Donald L.
- 42-54 Impacts of varied irrigation on field water budegts and crop yields in the North China Plain: Rainfed vs. irrigated double cropping system
by Pei, Hongwei & Min, Leilei & Qi, Yongqing & Liu, Xingran & Jia, Yugui & Shen, Yanjun & Liu, Changming
- 55-64 Olive mill wastewater as a source of organic matter, water and nutrients for restoration of degraded soils and for crops managed with sustainable systems
by Chatzistathis, T. & Koutsos, T.
2017, Volume 189, Issue C
- 1-4 Bruising susceptibility of Manzanilla de Sevilla table olive cultivar under Regulated Deficit Irrigation
by Casanova, L. & Corell, M. & Suárez, M.P. & Rallo, P. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Jiménez, M.R.
- 5-18 Using the FAO dual crop coefficient approach to model water use and productivity of processing pea (Pisum sativum L.) as influenced by irrigation strategies
by Paredes, Paula & Pereira, Luis S. & Rodrigues, Gonçalo C. & Botelho, Nuno & Torres, Maria Odete
- 19-26 Automated cycled sprinkler irrigation for spring frost protection of cranberries
by Olszewski, Faith & Jeranyama, Peter & Kennedy, Casey D. & DeMoranville, Carolyn J.
- 27-38 Validation of two Huanjing-1A/B satellite-based FAO-56 models for estimating winter wheat crop evapotranspiration during mid-season
by Jin, Xiuliang & Yang, Guijun & Xue, Xuzhang & Xu, Xingang & Li, Zhenhai & Feng, Haikuan
- 39-51 Release of phosphorus from crop residue and cover crops over the non-growing season in a cool temperate region
by Lozier, T.M. & Macrae, M.L. & Brunke, R. & Van Eerd, L.L.
- 52-69 Determining water quality requirements of coal seam gas produced water for sustainable irrigation
by Mallants, Dirk & Šimůnek, Jirka & Torkzaban, Saeed
- 70-86 A satellite based crop water stress index for irrigation scheduling in sugarcane fields
by Veysi, Shadman & Naseri, Abd Ali & Hamzeh, Saeid & Bartholomeus, Harm
- 87-97 Northwest Ohio crop yield benefits of water capture and subirrigation based on future climate change projections
by Baule, William & Allred, Barry & Frankenberger, Jane & Gamble, Debra & Andresen, Jeff & Gunn, Kpoti M. & Brown, Larry
- 98-110 Thermal imaging and passive reflectance sensing to estimate the water status and grain yield of wheat under different irrigation regimes
by Elsayed, Salah & Elhoweity, Mohamed & Ibrahim, Hazem H. & Dewir, Yaser Hassan & Migdadi, Hussein M. & Schmidhalter, Urs
- 111-122 Improving water productivity in moisture-limited rice-based cropping systems through incorporation of maize and mungbean: A modelling approach
by Amarasingha, R.P.R.K. & Suriyagoda, L.D.B. & Marambe, B. & Rathnayake, W.M.U.K. & Gaydon, D.S. & Galagedara, L.W. & Punyawardena, R. & Silva, G.L.L.P. & Nidumolu, U. & Howden, M.
- 123-136 Modeling water needs and total irrigation depths of maize crop in the south west of France using high spatial and temporal resolution satellite imagery
by Battude, Marjorie & Al Bitar, Ahmad & Brut, Aurore & Tallec, Tiphaine & Huc, Mireille & Cros, Jérôme & Weber, Jean-Jacques & Lhuissier, Ludovic & Simonneaux, Vincent & Demarez, Valérie
- 137-147 Root-weighted soil water status for plant water deficit index based irrigation scheduling
by Wu, Xun & Zhang, Wenjing & Liu, Wen & Zuo, Qiang & Shi, Jianchu & Yan, Xudong & Zhang, Hongfei & Xue, Xuzhang & Wang, Lichun & Zhang, Mo & Ben-Gal, Alon
2017, Volume 188, Issue C
- 1-11 Responses of field evapotranspiration to the changes of cropping pattern and groundwater depth in large irrigation district of Yellow River basin
by Bai, Liangliang & Cai, Jiabing & Liu, Yu & Chen, He & Zhang, Baozhong & Huang, Lingxu
- 12-20 Changing soil hydraulic properties and water repellency in a pomegranate orchard irrigated with saline water by applying polyacrylamide
by Tadayonnejad, M. & Mosaddeghi, M.R. & Dashtaki, Sh. Ghorbani
- 21-28 Rice sensitivity to saline irrigation in Southern Spain
by Aguilar, Manuel & Fernández-Ramírez, José Luis & Aguilar-Blanes, María & Ortiz-Romero, Clemente
- 29-35 Association of photosynthetic traits with water use efficiency and SPAD chlorophyll meter reading of Jerusalem artichoke under drought conditions
by Puangbut, Darunee & Jogloy, Sanun & Vorasoot, Nimitr
- 36-49 Soil water content monitoring for irrigation management: A geostatistical analysis
by Barker, J. Burdette & Franz, Trenton E. & Heeren, Derek M. & Neale, Christopher M.U. & Luck, Joe D.
- 50-60 Assessing plant water status in a hedgerow olive orchard from thermography at plant level
by García-Tejero, I.F. & Hernández, A. & Padilla-Díaz, C.M. & Diaz-Espejo, A. & Fernández, J.E
- 61-68 A simple and alternative approach based on reference evapotranspiration and leaf area index for estimating tree transpiration in semi-arid regions
by Ayyoub, A. & Er-Raki, S. & Khabba, S. & Merlin, O. & Ezzahar, J. & Rodriguez, J.C. & Bahlaoui, A. & Chehbouni, A.
- 69-78 Effect of irrigation with sea water on soil salinity and yield of oleic sunflower
by Farhadi Machekposhti, Mabood & Shahnazari, Ali & Z. Ahmadi, Mirkhalegh & Aghajani, Ghasem & Ritzema, Henk
- 79-90 Effect of grafting and gypsum application on cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.) growth under saline water irrigation
by Wang, Qing & Men, Lizhi & Gao, Lihong & Tian, Yongqiang
- 91-100 Predicting biomass and yield of sweet pepper grown with and without plastic film mulching under different water supply and weather conditions
by Ćosić, Marija & Stričević, Ružica & Djurović, Nevenka & Moravčević, Djordje & Pavlović, Miloš & Todorović, Mladen
- 101-114 Evaluation of FAO56-PM, empirical, semi-empirical and gene expression programming approaches for estimating daily reference evapotranspiration in hyper-arid regions of Iran
by Shiri, Jalal
- 115-125 Effect of regulated deficit irrigation scheduling on water use of corn in southern Taiwan tropical environment
by Greaves, Geneille E. & Wang, Yu-Min
- 126-135 Impacts of water availability and drought on maize yield – A comparison of 16 indicators
by Žalud, Zdeněk & Hlavinka, Petr & Prokeš, Karel & Semerádová, Daniela & Balek Jan, & Trnka, Miroslav
2017, Volume 187, Issue C
- 1-10 Determinants of cotton farmers’ irrigation water management in arid Northwestern China
by Feike, Til & Khor, Ling Yee & Mamitimin, Yusuyunjiang & Ha, Nan & Li, Lin & Abdusalih, Nurbay & Xiao, Haifeng & Doluschitz, Reiner
- 11-23 Determining pomegranate water and nitrogen requirements with drip irrigation
by Ayars, James E. & Phene, Claude J. & Phene, Rebecca C. & Gao, Suduan & Wang, Dong & Day, Kevin R. & Makus, Donald J.
- 24-36 Agricultural water allocation strategies along the oasis of Tarim River in Northwest China
by Yu, Yang & Yu, Ruide & Chen, Xi & Yu, Guoan & Gan, Miao & Disse, Markus
- 37-46 Effects of increased seawater salinity irrigation on growth and quality of the edible halophyte Mesembryanthemum crystallinum L. under field conditions
by Atzori, Giulia & de Vos, Arjen C. & van Rijsselberghe, Marc & Vignolini, Pamela & Rozema, Jelte & Mancuso, Stefano & van Bodegom, Peter M.
- 47-56 Financial assessment of adopting irrigation technology for plant-based regulated deficit irrigation scheduling in super high-density olive orchards
by Egea, Gregorio & Fernández, José E. & Alcon, Francisco
- 57-68 Evaluation of DRAINMOD-DSSAT simulated effects of controlled drainage on crop yield, water balance, and water quality for a corn-soybean cropping system in central Iowa
by Negm, Lamyaa M. & Youssef, Mohamed A. & Jaynes, Dan B.
- 69-76 Effect of surge flow and alternate irrigation on the irrigation efficiency and water productivity of onion in the semi-arid areas of North Ethiopia
by Kifle, Mulubrehan & Gebremicael, T.G. & Girmay, Abbadi & Gebremedihin, Teferi
- 77-87 Phosphorus fractions in discharges from artificially drained lowland catchments (Warnow River, Baltic Sea)
by Nausch, Monika & Woelk, Jana & Kahle, Petra & Nausch, Günther & Leipe, Thomas & Lennartz, Bernd
- 88-98 Applications of organic manure increased maize (Zea mays L.) yield and water productivity in a semi-arid region
by Wang, Xiaolin & Ren, Yuanyuan & Zhang, Suiqi & Chen, Yinglong & Wang, Nan
- 99-111 Impact of irrigation on plant growth and development of white cabbage
by Seidel, S.J. & Werisch, S. & Schütze, N. & Laber, H.
- 112-121 Soil water and salt affect cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) photosynthesis, yield and fiber quality in coastal saline soil
by Zhang, He & Li, Duansheng & Zhou, Zhiguo & Zahoor, Rizwan & Chen, Binglin & Meng, Yali
- 122-130 Seasonal variation of reference evapotranspiration and Priestley-Taylor coefficient in the eastern Free State, South Africa
by Tongwane, Mphethe I. & Savage, Michael J. & Tsubo, Mitsuru & Moeletsi, Mokhele E.
- 131-139 Seasonal water quality changes in on-farm water storage systems in a south-central U.S. agricultural watershed
by Pérez-Gutiérrez, Juan D. & Paz, Joel O. & Tagert, Mary Love M.
- 140-153 Reflectance-based crop coefficients REDUX: For operational evapotranspiration estimates in the age of high producing hybrid varieties
by Campos, Isidro & Neale, Christopher M.U. & Suyker, Andrew E. & Arkebauer, Timothy J. & Gonçalves, Ivo Z.
- 154-163 Optimizing preplant irrigation for maize under limited water in the High Plains
by Kisekka, I. & Schlegel, A. & Ma, L. & Gowda, P.H. & Prasad, P.V.V.
- 164-172 Institutional and management implications of drip irrigation introduction in collective irrigation systems in Spain
by Ortega-Reig, M. & Sanchis-Ibor, C. & Palau-Salvador, G. & García-Mollá, M. & Avellá-Reus, L.
- 173-189 Crop evapotranspiration calculation using infrared thermometers aboard center pivots
by Colaizzi, Paul D. & O’Shaughnessy, Susan A. & Evett, Steve R. & Mounce, Ryan B.
- 190-199 Antropogenic input of nitrogen and riverine export from a Mediterranean catchment. The Celone, a temporary river case study
by De Girolamo, Anna Maria & Balestrini, Raffaella & D’Ambrosio, Ersilia & Pappagallo, Giuseppe & Soana, Elisa & Lo Porto, Antonio
- 200-209 Quantification of wheat crop evapotranspiration and mapping: A case study from Bhiwani District of Haryana, India
by Rawat, Kishan Singh & Bala, Anju & Singh, Sudhir Kumar & Pal, Raj Kumar
- 210-221 Assessing a crop water stress index derived from aerial thermal imaging and infrared thermometry in super-high density olive orchards
by Egea, Gregorio & Padilla-Díaz, Carmen M. & Martinez-Guanter, Jorge & Fernández, José E. & Pérez-Ruiz, Manuel
- 222-231 Water use efficiency of a rice paddy field in Liaohe Delta, Northeast China
by Wang, Yu & Zhou, Li & Jia, Qingyu & Yu, Wenying
- 232-245 Yield, water and nitrogen use efficiencies of sprinkler irrigated wheat grown under different irrigation and nitrogen levels in an arid region
by Rathore, Vijay Singh & Nathawat, Narayan Singh & Bhardwaj, Seema & Sasidharan, Renjith Puthiyedathu & Yadav, Bhagirath Mal & Kumar, Mahesh & Santra, Priyabrata & Yadava, Narendra Dev & Yadav, Om Parkash
2017, Volume 186, Issue C
- 1-11 Effects of water table management on least limiting water range and potato root growth
by Ferreira, Camila Jorge Bernabé & Zotarelli, Lincoln & Tormena, Cássio Antonio & Rens, Libby R. & Rowland, Diane L.
- 12-20 Fallow management increases soil water and nitrogen storage
by Zeleke, Ketema Tilahun
- 21-28 Effects of pre-sowing irrigation and straw mulching on the grain yield and water use efficiency of summer maize in the North China Plain
by Yan, Zhenxing & Gao, Chao & Ren, Yujie & Zong, Rui & Ma, Yuzhao & Li, Quanqi
- 29-39 Transaction costs associated with agricultural water trading in the Heihe River Basin, Northwest China
by Deng, Xiaohong & Xu, Zhongmin & Song, Xiaoyu & Zhou, Jian
- 40-50 Soil vs. groundwater: The quality dilemma. Managing nitrogen leaching and salinity control under irrigated agriculture in Mediterranean conditions
by Libutti, Angela & Monteleone, Massimo
- 51-65 Quantifying the effects of conservation practice implementation on predicted runoff and chemical losses under climate change
by Wallace, Carlington W. & Flanagan, Dennis C. & Engel, Bernard A.
- 66-74 Productivity and production components of safflower genotypes affected by irrigation at phenological stages
by Santos, Reginaldo Ferreira & Bassegio, Doglas & de Almeida Silva, Marcelo
- 75-85 Impacts of irrigation scheduling on pore water nitrate and phosphate in coastal plain region of the United States
by Sigua, G.C. & Stone, K.C. & Bauer, P.J. & Szogi, A.A. & Shumaker, P.D.
- 86-97 An interval multistage water allocation model for crop different growth stages under inputs uncertainty
by Chen, Shu & Shao, Dongguo & Gu, Wenquan & Xu, Baoli & Li, Haoxin & Fang, Longzhang
- 98-107 Sour orange rootstock increases water productivity in deficit irrigated ‘Verna’ lemon trees compared with Citrus macrophylla
by Robles, J.M. & Botía, P. & Pérez-Pérez, J.G.
- 108-119 Towards shifting planting date as an adaptation practice for rainfed wheat response to climate change
by Nouri, Milad & Homaee, Mehdi & Bannayan, Mohammad & Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- 120-126 Improved volume balance using upstream flow depth for advance time estimation
by Lalehzari, Reza & Boroomand Nasab, Saeed
- 127-138 Intensifying a semi-arid dryland crop rotation by replacing fallow with pea
by Nielsen, David C. & Vigil, Merle F.
- 139-146 Effects of two slow-release nitrogen fertilizers and irrigation on yield, quality, and water-fertilizer productivity of greenhouse tomato
by Li, Yanmei & Sun, Yanxin & Liao, Shangqiang & Zou, Guoyuan & Zhao, Tongke & Chen, Yanhua & Yang, Jungang & Zhang, Lin
2017, Volume 185, Issue C
- 1-12 Long-term field response of pistachio to irrigation water salinity
by Mehdi-Tounsi, Houda & Chelli-Chaabouni, Azza & Mahjoub-Boujnah, Dalenda & Boukhris, Makki
- 13-26 Evaluating the effects of irrigation water salinity on water movement, crop yield and water use efficiency by means of a coupled hydrologic/crop growth model
by Wang, Xiangping & Liu, Guangming & Yang, Jingsong & Huang, Guanhua & Yao, Rongjiang
- 27-42 Modelling soil water and maize growth dynamics influenced by shallow groundwater conditions in the Sorraia Valley region, Portugal
by Ramos, T.B. & Simionesei, L. & Jauch, E. & Almeida, C. & Neves, R.
- 43-57 Surface irrigation management for guayule rubber production in the US desert Southwest
by Hunsaker, D.J. & Elshikha, D.M.
- 58-64 Drip irrigation and fertigation improve economics, water and energy productivity of spring sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.) in Indian Punjab
by Sinha, Indu & Buttar, G.S. & Brar, A.S.
- 65-77 Rainwater, soil and nutrients conservation for improving productivity of citrus orchards in a drought prone region
by Panigrahi, P. & Srivastava, A.K. & Panda, D.K. & Huchche, A.D.
- 78-92 Modeling sulfur cycling and sulfate reactive transport in an agricultural groundwater system
by Tavakoli Kivi, Saman & Bailey, Ryan T.
- 93-104 Human factors were dominant drivers of record low streamflow to a surface water irrigation district in the US southern Great Plains
by Krueger, Erik S. & Yimam, Yohannes Tadesse & Ochsner, Tyson E.
- 105-115 Water relations and productivity of sugarcane irrigated with domestic wastewater by subsurface drip
by Gonçalves, I.Z. & Barbosa, E.A.A. & Santos, L.N.S. & Nazário, A.A. & Feitosa, D.R.C. & Tuta, N.F. & Matsura, E.E.
- 116-125 Deficit irrigation enhances contribution of shallow groundwater to crop water consumption in arid area
by Gao, Xiaoyu & Bai, Yining & Huo, Zailin & Xu, Xu & Huang, Guanhua & Xia, Yuhong & Steenhuis, Tammo S.
- 126-136 Modified Feddes type stress reduction function for modeling root water uptake: Accounting for limited aeration and low water potential
by Peters, Andre & Durner, Wolfgang & Iden, Sascha C.
- 137-144 Estimating water balance, evapotranspiration and water use efficiency of spring safflower using the CROPGRO model
by Singh, Sukhbir & Boote, Kenneth J. & Angadi, Sangamesh V. & Grover, Kulbhushan K.
- 145-150 The benefic effect induced by biochar on soil erosion and nutrient loss of slopping land under natural rainfall conditions in central China
by Li, Zhi-guo & Gu, Chi-ming & Zhang, Run-hua & Ibrahim, Mohamed & Zhang, Guo-shi & Wang, Li & Zhang, Run-qin & Chen, Fang & Liu, Yi
2017, Volume 184, Issue C
- 1-8 Comparison of drip fertigation and negative pressure fertigation on soil water dynamics and water use efficiency of greenhouse tomato grown in the North China Plain
by Li, Yinkun & Wang, Lichun & Xue, Xuzhang & Guo, Wenzhong & Xu, Fan & Li, Youli & Sun, Weituo & Chen, Fei
- 9-18 Photosynthetic limitations by water deficit: Effect on fruit and olive oil yield, leaf area and trunk diameter and its potential use to control vegetative growth of super-high density olive orchards
by Hernandez-Santana, V. & Fernández, J.E. & Cuevas, M.V. & Perez-Martin, A. & Diaz-Espejo, A.
- 19-27 Monitoring of indicator and multidrug resistant bacteria in agricultural soils under different irrigation patterns
by Palacios, Oskar A. & Contreras, Claudia A. & Muñoz-Castellanos, Laila N. & González-Rangel, María O. & Rubio-Arias, Hector & Palacios-Espinosa, Alejandro & Nevárez-Moorillón, Guadalupe V.
- 28-35 An analytical review of irrigation efficiency measured using deterministic and stochastic models
by Pereira, Helga & Marques, Rui Cunha
- 36-45 Controlling mechanism of chlorination on emitter bio-clogging for drip irrigation using reclaimed water
by Song, Peng & Li, Yunkai & Zhou, Bo & Zhou, Chunfa & Zhang, Zhijing & Li, Jiusheng
- 46-58 Methodological approach to assessment of groundwater contamination risk in an agricultural area
by Matzeu, Anna & Secci, Romina & Uras, Gabriele
- 59-66 An isotope method to quantify soil evaporation and evaluate water vapor movement under plastic film mulch
by Wu, Youjie & Du, Taisheng & Ding, Risheng & Yuan, Yusen & Li, Sien & Tong, Ling
- 67-76 Estimation of actual evapotranspiration over a rainfed vineyard using a 1-D water transfer model: A case study within a Mediterranean watershed
by Galleguillos, Mauricio & Jacob, Frédéric & Prévot, Laurent & Faúndez, Carlos & Bsaibes, Aline
- 77-85 Optimal operation of pressurised irrigation distribution systems operating by gravity
by Fouial, Abdelouahid & Fernández García, Irene & Bragalli, Cristiana & Brath, Armando & Lamaddalena, Nicola & Rodríguez Diaz, Juan Antonio
- 86-95 A GIS-based tool for integrated management of clogging risk and nitrogen fertilization in drip irrigation
by Peragón, J.M. & Pérez-Latorre, F.J. & Delgado, A.
- 96-103 Tillage system and time post-liquid dairy manure: Effects on runoff, sediment and nutrients losses
by Cherobim, Verediana Fernanda & Huang, Chi-Hua & Favaretto, Nerilde
- 104-113 Combined application of photo-selective mulching films and beneficial microbes affects crop yield and irrigation water productivity in intensive farming systems
by Bonanomi, Giuliano & Chirico, Giovanni Battista & Palladino, Mario & Gaglione, Salvatore A. & Crispo, Domenico G. & Lazzaro, Ugo & Sica, Benedetto & Cesarano, Gaspare & Ippolito, Francesca & Sarker, Tushar C. & Rippa, Massimo & Scala, Felice
- 114-123 Drip irrigation lateral spacing and mulching affects the wetting pattern, shoot-root regulation, and yield of maize in a sand-layered soil
by Zhou, Lifeng & Feng, Hao & Zhao, Ying & Qi, Zhijuan & Zhang, Tibin & He, Jianqiang & Dyck, Miles
- 124-134 Impact of tile drainage on water budget and spatial distribution of sediment generating areas in an agricultural watershed
by Golmohammadi, Golmar & Rudra, Ramesh & Prasher, Shiv & Madani, Ali & Youssef, Mohamed & Goel, Pradeep & Mohammadi, Kourosh
- 135-144 Effect of plant cover type on soil water budget and tree photosynthesis in jujube orchards
by Pan, Daili & Song, Yaqian & Dyck, Miles & Gao, Xiaodong & Wu, Pute & Zhao, Xining
- 145-155 Comparison of 16 models for reference crop evapotranspiration against weighing lysimeter measurement
by Liu, Xiaoying & Xu, Chunying & Zhong, Xiuli & Li, Yuzhong & Yuan, Xiaohuan & Cao, Jingfeng
- 156-169 Winter rye as a cover crop reduces nitrate loss to subsurface drainage as simulated by HERMES
by Malone, R.W. & Kersebaum, K.C. & Kaspar, T.C. & Ma, L. & Jaynes, D.B. & Gillette, K.
- 170-177 Spatial distribution of soil moisture and fine roots in rain-fed apple orchards employing a Rainwater Collection and Infiltration (RWCI) system on the Loess Plateau of China
by Song, Xiaolin & Gao, Xiaodong & Zhao, Xining & Wu, Pute & Dyck, Miles
- 178-190 Assessment of irrigated maize yield response to climate change scenarios in Portugal
by Yang, Chenyao & Fraga, Helder & Ieperen, Wim Van & Santos, João Andrade
- 191-200 Grain yield, water productivity and nitrogen use efficiency of rice under different water management and fertilizer-N inputs in South China
by Pan, Junfeng & Liu, Yanzhuo & Zhong, Xuhua & Lampayan, Rubenito M. & Singleton, Grant R. & Huang, Nongrong & Liang, Kaiming & Peng, Bilin & Tian, Ka
- 201-210 Potassium and waste water interaction in the regulation of photosynthetic capacity, ascorbic acid and capsaicin in chilli (Capsicum annuum L.) plant
by Iqbal, Saba & Inam, Arif & Inam, Akhtar & Ashfaque, Farha & Sahay, Seema
- 211-220 Irrigation management with remote sensing: Evaluating irrigation requirement for maize under Mediterranean climate condition
by Toureiro, Célia & Serralheiro, Ricardo & Shahidian, Shakib & Sousa, Adélia
- 221-233 Predicting soil moisture distribution, dry matter, water productivity and potato yield under a modified gated pipe irrigation system: SALTMED model application using field experimental data
by El-Shafie, A.F. & Osama, M.A. & Hussein, M.M. & El-Gindy, A.M. & Ragab, R.
2017, Volume 183, Issue C
- 4-15 Energy and water management for drip-irrigation of tomatoes in a semi- arid district
by Yahyaoui, Imene & Tadeo, Fernando & Segatto, Marcello Vieira
- 16-25 Evaluation of event-based irrigation system control scheme for tomato crops in greenhouses
by Pawlowski, A. & Sánchez-Molina, J.A. & Guzmán, J.L. & Rodríguez, F. & Dormido, S.
- 26-34 Irrigation management of greenhouse zucchini with different soil matric potential level. Agronomic and environmental effects
by Contreras, J.I. & Alonso, F. & Cánovas, G. & Baeza, R.
- 35-40 Performance indicators to assess the implementation of automation in golf courses located in Southeast Spain
by Melián-Navarro, A. & Molina-Martínez, J.M. & Rodríguez-Díaz, J.A. & Ruiz-Canales, A.
- 41-48 Automatic fault detection in a low cost frequency domain (capacitance based) soil moisture sensor
by Oates, M.J. & Ramadan, K. & Molina-Martínez, J.M. & Ruiz-Canales, A.
- 49-59 High-resolution UAV-based thermal imaging to estimate the instantaneous and seasonal variability of plant water status within a vineyard
by Santesteban, L.G. & Di Gennaro, S.F. & Herrero-Langreo, A. & Miranda, C. & Royo, J.B. & Matese, A.
- 60-69 Effects of saline reclaimed waters and deficit irrigation on Citrus physiology assessed by UAV remote sensing
by Romero-Trigueros, Cristina & Nortes, Pedro A. & Alarcón, Juan J. & Hunink, Johannes E. & Parra, Margarita & Contreras, Sergio & Droogers, Peter & Nicolás, Emilio
- 70-77 Discrimination of irrigation water management effects in pergola trellis system vineyards using a vegetation and soil index
by Cancela, J.J. & Fandiño, M. & Rey, B.J. & Dafonte, J. & González, X.P.
- 78-85 Weighing lysimetric system for the determination of the water balance during irrigation in potted plants
by Jiménez-Carvajal, C. & Ruiz-Peñalver, L. & Vera-Repullo, J.A. & Jiménez-Buendía, M. & Antolino-Merino, A. & Molina-Martínez, J.M.
- 86-93 Temperature compensation in a low cost frequency domain (capacitance based) soil moisture sensor
by Oates, M.J. & Fernández-López, A. & Ferrández-Villena, M. & Ruiz-Canales, A.
- 94-100 Near infrared reflectance spectroscopy (NIRS) for the assessment of biomass production and C sequestration by Arundo donax L. in salt-affected environments
by Andreu-Rodríguez, J. & Pérez-Espinosa, A. & Pérez-Murcia, M.D. & Moral, R. & Agulló, E. & Ferrández-Villena, M. & Ferrández-García, M.T. & Bustamante, M.A.
- 101-106 A distributed parameters model for soil water content: Spatial and temporal variability analysis
by Arriaga, Javier & Rubio, Francisco R.
- 107-115 Leaf area index estimation for a greenhouse transpiration model using external climate conditions based on genetics algorithms, back-propagation neural networks and nonlinear autoregressive exogenous models
by Wang, H. & Sánchez-Molina, J.A. & Li, M. & Berenguel, M. & Yang, X.T. & Bienvenido, J.F.
- 116-122 A new model for water balance estimation on lettuce crops using effective diameter obtained with image analysis
by González-Esquiva, J.M. & García-Mateos, G. & Escarabajal-Henarejos, D. & Hernández-Hernández, J.L. & Ruiz-Canales, A. & Molina-Martínez, J.M.
- 123-135 A software architecture based on FIWARE cloud for Precision Agriculture
by López-Riquelme, J.A. & Pavón-Pulido, N. & Navarro-Hellín, H. & Soto-Valles, F. & Torres-Sánchez, R.
- 136-145 Web application for analysis of digital photography in the estimation of irrigation requirements for lettuce crops
by González-Esquiva, J.M. & García-Mateos, G. & Hernández-Hernández, J.L. & Ruiz-Canales, A. & Escarabajal-Henerajos, D. & Molina-Martínez, J.M.
- 146-157 A new portable application for automatic segmentation of plants in agriculture
by Hernández-Hernández, J.L. & Ruiz-Hernández, J. & García-Mateos, G. & González-Esquiva, J.M. & Ruiz-Canales, A. & Molina-Martínez, J.M.
- 158-168 Use of a smart irrigation system to study the effects of irrigation management on the agronomic and physiological responses of tomato plants grown under different temperatures regimes
by Rodriguez-Ortega, W.M. & Martinez, V. & Rivero, R.M. & Camara-Zapata, J.M. & Mestre, T. & Garcia-Sanchez, F.
- 169-176 Platform for the management of hydraulic chambers based on mobile devices and Bluetooth Low-Energy motes
by Garrigós, J. & Molina, J.M. & Alarcón, M. & Chazarra, J. & Ruiz-Canales, A. & Martínez, J.J.
- 177-185 Web app for real-time monitoring of the performance of constructed wetlands treating horticultural leachates
by Cáceres, Rafaela & Pol, Enric & Narváez, Lola & Puerta, Anna & Marfà, Oriol
- 186-193 cFertigUAL: A fertigation management app for greenhouse vegetable crops
by Pérez-Castro, A. & Sánchez-Molina, J.A. & Castilla, M. & Sánchez-Moreno, J. & Moreno-Úbeda, J.C. & Magán, J.J.
- 194-201 Multiplatform application for precision irrigation scheduling in strawberries
by González Perea, R. & Fernández García, I. & Martin Arroyo, M. & Rodríguez Díaz, J.A. & Camacho Poyato, E. & Montesinos, P.
2017, Volume 182, Issue C
- 1-12 Spectral assessment of drought tolerance indices and grain yield in advanced spring wheat lines grown under full and limited water irrigation
by El-Hendawy, Salah E. & Hassan, Wael M. & Al-Suhaibani, Nasser A. & Schmidhalter, Urs
- 13-23 Linking the transpirable soil water content of a vineyard to predawn leaf water potential measurements
by Gaudin, Rémi & Roux, Sébastien & Tisseyre, Bruno
- 24-38 Modelling hydrology and water quality processes in the Pengxi River basin of the Three Gorges Reservoir using the soil and water assessment tool
by Shi, Yingyuan & Xu, Gaohong & Wang, Yonggui & Engel, Bernard A. & Peng, Hong & Zhang, Wanshun & Cheng, Meiling & Dai, Minglong
- 39-54 Continuous variation of wind drift and evaporation losses under a linear move irrigation system
by Sadeghi, S.-H. & Peters, T. & Shafii, B. & Amini, M.Z. & Stöckle, C.
- 55-66 Modeling rice evapotranspiration under water-saving irrigation by calibrating canopy resistance model parameters in the Penman-Monteith equation
by Xu, Junzeng & Liu, Xiaoyin & Yang, Shihong & Qi, Zhiming & Wang, Yijiang
- 67-76 Sustainability of irrigated agriculture with overexploited aquifers: The case of Segura basin (SE, Spain)
by Rupérez-Moreno, Carmen & Senent-Aparicio, Javier & Martinez-Vicente, David & García-Aróstegui, José Luis & Calvo-Rubio, Francisco Cabezas & Pérez-Sánchez, Julio
- 77-86 Evaluation of the DAISY model for predicting nitrogen leaching in coarse-textured soils cropped with maize in the Mediterranean zone of Chile
by Salazar, Osvaldo & Nájera, Francisco & Tapia, Wilson & Casanova, Manuel
- 87-93 Effect of drip fertigation and polythene mulching on growth and productivity of coconut (Cocos nucifera L.), water, nutrient use efficiency and economic benefits
by M., Jayakumar & S., Janapriya & U., Surendran
- 94-102 Effects of different irrigation water and nitrogen levels on the water use, rose flower yield and oil yield of Rosa damascena
by Ucar, Yusuf & Kazaz, Soner & Eraslan, Figen & Baydar, Hasan
- 103-116 Accuracy of reference evapotranspiration (ETo) estimates under data scarcity scenarios in the Iberian Peninsula
by Tomas-Burguera, Miquel & Vicente-Serrano, Sergio M. & Grimalt, Miquel & Beguería, Santiago
- 117-125 Effects of partial root-zone drying irrigation and water quality on soil physical and chemical properties
by Alrajhi, Abdullah & Beecham, Simon & Hassanli, Ali
- 126-138 Comparison of deficit irrigation management strategies on root, plant growth and biomass productivity of silage maize
by Gheysari, Mahdi & Sadeghi, Sayed-Hossein & Loescher, Henry W. & Amiri, Samia & Zareian, Mohammad Javad & Majidi, Mohammad M. & Asgarinia, Parvaneh & Payero, Jose O.
- 139-150 Root development and water uptake in winter wheat under different irrigation methods and scheduling for North China
by Jha, Shiva K. & Gao, Yang & Liu, Hao & Huang, Zhongdong & Wang, Guangshuai & Liang, Yueping & Duan, Aiwang
- 151-157 Development of a water transfer compensation classification: A case study between China, Japan, America and Australia
by Dai, Xiaoping & Han, Yuping & Zhang, Xiaohong & Chen, Jing & Li, Daoxi
- 158-164 Development of payment standards for ecosystem services in the largest interbasin water transfer projects in the world
by Sun, Jian & Dang, Zhiliang & Zheng, Shaokui
- 165-175 A MAR to address the water with high content of suspended solid with a case study in the Yellow River flood plain, China
by Rong, Qian & Wang, Weiping & Qu, Shisong & Li, Jinchao & Li, Fengli & Xu, Qiaoyi & Huang, Qiang & Deng, Haiyan
2017, Volume 181, Issue C
- 1-9 Calibration of Hargreaves model for reference evapotranspiration estimation in Sichuan basin of southwest China
by Feng, Yu & Jia, Yue & Cui, Ningbo & Zhao, Lu & Li, Chen & Gong, Daozhi
- 10-17 Effects of summer turnip forage cropping and pasture renewal on nitrogen and phosphorus losses in dairy farm drainage waters: A three-year field study
by Hanly, James Anthony & Hedley, Mike James & Horne, Dave John
- 18-22 AquaCrop-OS: An open source version of FAO's crop water productivity model
by Foster, T. & Brozović, N. & Butler, A.P. & Neale, C.M.U. & Raes, D. & Steduto, P. & Fereres, E. & Hsiao, T.C.
- 23-34 Comparison of ET partitioning and crop coefficients between partial plastic mulched and non-mulched maize fields
by Gong, Daozhi & Mei, Xurong & Hao, Weiping & Wang, Hanbo & Caylor, Kelly K.
- 35-46 Valuing farm access to irrigation in Nepal: A hedonic pricing model
by Joshi, Janak & Ali, Mohammad & Berrens, Robert P.
- 47-55 Modification of the CERES grain sorghum model to simulate optimum sweet sorghum rooting depth for rainfed production on coarse textured soils in a sub-tropical environment
by Lopez, Jose R. & Erickson, John E. & Asseng, Senthold & Bobeda, Edmundo Lopez
- 56-65 Evaluation of surfactant effectiveness on water repellent soils using electrical resistivity tomography
by Lowe, Mary-Anne & McGrath, Gavan & Mathes, Falko & Leopold, Matthias
- 66-72 Effects of zeolite and water stress on growth, yield and chemical compositions of Aloe vera L
by Hazrati, Saeid & Tahmasebi-Sarvestani, Zeinolabedin & Mokhtassi-Bidgoli, Ali & Modarres-Sanavy, Seyed Ali Mohammad & Mohammadi, Hamid & Nicola, Silvana
- 73-84 Salt leaching in fine-grained, macroporous soil: Negative effects of excessive matrix saturation
by Callaghan, Michael V. & Head, Franklin A. & Cey, Edwin E. & Bentley, Laurence R.
- 85-93 Feasibility of adopting smart water meters in aquifer management: An integrated hydro-economic analysis
by Zekri, Slim & Madani, Kaveh & Bazargan-Lari, Mohammad Reza & Kotagama, Hemesiri & Kalbus, Edda
- 94-107 Estimation of transpiration fluxes from rainfed and irrigated sugarcane in South Africa using a canopy resistance and crop coefficient model
by Bastidas-Obando, E. & Bastiaanssen, W.G.M. & Jarmain, C.