Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
2019, Volume 219, Issue C
- 1-11 Deficit irrigation strategies to improve winter wheat productivity and regulating root growth under different planting patterns
by Ali, Shahzad & Xu, Yueyue & Ma, Xiangcheng & Ahmad, Irshad & Manzoor, & Jia, Qianmin & Akmal, Muhammad & Hussain, Zahid & Arif, Muhammad & Cai, Tie & Zhang, Jiahua & Jia, Zhikuan
- 12-18 Subsurface irrigation system design for vegetable production using HYDRUS-2D
by Sakaguchi, A. & Yanai, Y. & Sasaki, H.
- 19-26 Drip irrigation and nitrogen management for improving crop yields, nitrogen use efficiency and water productivity of maize-wheat system on permanent beds in north-west India
by Sandhu, O.S. & Gupta, R.K. & Thind, H.S. & Jat, M.L. & Sidhu, H.S. & Yadvinder-Singh,
- 27-39 Long-term effect of cover crop on rainwater balance components and use efficiency in the no-tilled and rainfed corn and soybean rotation system
by Yang, Wei & Feng, Gary & Adeli, Ardeshir & Kersebaum, K.C. & Jenkins, Johnie N. & Li, Pinfang
- 40-48 Water use efficiency and light use efficiency in garlic using a remote sensing-based approach
by Campoy, Jaime & Campos, Isidro & Plaza, Carmen & Calera, María & Jiménez, Nuria & Bodas, Vicente & Calera, Alfonso
- 49-58 Crop reflectance indices for mapping water stress in greenhouse grown bell pepper
by Ihuoma, Samuel O. & Madramootoo, Chandra A.
- 59-71 Exploring optimal soil mulching for the wheat-maize cropping system in sub-humid drought-prone regions in China
by Hu, Yajin & Ma, Penghui & Zhang, Binbin & Hill, Robert L. & Wu, Shufang & Dong, Qin’ge & Chen, Guangjie
- 72-85 Coupling the maximum overlap discrete wavelet transform and long short-term memory networks for irrigation flow forecasting
by Mouatadid, Soukayna & Adamowski, Jan F. & Tiwari, Mukesh K. & Quilty, John M.
- 86-94 Water consumption, crop coefficient and leaf area relations of a Vitis vinifera cv. 'Cabernet Sauvignon' vineyard
by Munitz, Sarel & Schwartz, Amnon & Netzer, Yishai
- 95-108 Physiological and agronomic approaches for improving water-use efficiency in crop plants
by Farooq, Muhammad & Hussain, Mubshar & Ul-Allah, Sami & Siddique, Kadambot H.M.
- 109-116 Water extraction patterns of mungbean (Vigna radiata) in diverse subtropical environments
by Rachaputi, Rao C.N. & Sands, Doug & McKenzie, Kerry & Lehane, John & Agius, Peter & Seyoum, Solomon & Peak, Allen
2019, Volume 218, Issue C
- 1-7 Soybean irrigation requirements and canopy-atmosphere coupling in Southern Brazil
by da Silva, Evandro H.F.M. & Gonçalves, Alexandre O. & Pereira, Rodolfo A. & Fattori Júnior, Izael M. & Sobenko, Luiz R. & Marin, Fábio R.
- 8-16 Salt leaching and response of Dianthus chinensis L. to saline water drip-irrigation in two coastal saline soils
by Zhang, Chen & Li, Xiaobin & Kang, Yaohu & Wang, Xunming
- 17-29 Socio-hydrological drivers of agricultural water use in small reservoirs
by Ogilvie, Andrew & Riaux, Jeanne & Massuel, Sylvain & Mulligan, Mark & Belaud, Gilles & Le Goulven, Patrick & Calvez, Roger
- 30-36 Water deficit and nitrogen affects yield and feed value of sorghum sudangrass silage
by Kaplan, M. & Kara, K. & Unlukara, A. & Kale, H. & Buyukkilic Beyzi, S. & Varol, I.S. & Kizilsimsek, M. & Kamalak, A.
- 37-47 Variation of microorganisms in drip irrigation systems using high-sand surface water
by Zhou, Bo & Li, Yunkai & Xue, Song & Feng, Ji
- 48-59 Effects of poly-γ-glutamic acid on water use efficiency, cotton yield, and fiber quality in the sandy soil of southern Xinjiang, China
by Liang, Jiaping & Shi, Wenjuan & He, Zijian & Pang, Linna & Zhang, Yanchao
- 60-67 Straw mulching enhanced the photosynthetic capacity of field maize by increasing the leaf N use efficiency
by Zhang, Yanqun & Wang, Jiandong & Gong, Shihong & Xu, Di & Mo, Yan
- 68-81 An agro-economic approach to framing perennial farm-scale water resources demand management for water rights markets
by Delorit, Justin D. & Parker, Dominic P. & Block, Paul J.
- 82-93 Fuzzy inference system for site suitability evaluation of water harvesting structures in rainfed regions
by Vema, Vamsikrishna & Sudheer, K.P. & Chaubey, I.
- 94-101 Mapping subsurface tile drainage systems with thermal images
by Woo, Dong Kook & Song, Homin & Kumar, Praveen
- 102-114 A participatory and practical irrigation scheduling in semiarid areas: the case of Gumselassa irrigation scheme in Northern Ethiopia
by Yohannes, Degol Fissahaye & Ritsema, C.J. & Eyasu, Y. & Solomon, H. & van Dam, J.C. & Froebrich, J. & Ritzema, H.P. & Meressa, A.
- 115-123 Pattern of trunk diameter fluctuations of almond trees in deficit irrigation scheduling during the first seasons
by Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Corell, M. & Girón, I. & Andreu, L. & Trigo, E. & López-Moreno, Y.E. & Torrecillas, A. & Centeno, A. & Pérez-López, D. & Moriana, A.
- 124-138 Simulation of cotton growth and soil water content under film-mulched drip irrigation using modified CSM-CROPGRO-cotton model
by Li, Meng & Du, Yingji & Zhang, Fucang & Bai, Yungang & Fan, Junliang & Zhang, Jianghui & Chen, Shaoming
- 139-148 The combination of limited irrigation and high plant density optimizes canopy structure and improves the water use efficiency of cotton
by Chen, Zongkui & Niu, Yuping & Zhao, Ruihai & Han, Chunli & Han, Huanyong & Luo, Honghai
- 149-157 Seed yield and oil quality of sunflower, safflower, and sesame under different levels of irrigation water availability
by Ebrahimian, Elnaz & Seyyedi, Seyyed Mohammad & Bybordi, Ahmad & Damalas, Christos A.
- 158-164 Current and potential capabilities of UAS for crop water productivity in precision agriculture
by Ezenne, G.I. & Jupp, Louise & Mantel, S.K. & Tanner, J.L.
- 165-173 Spatially distributed crop model based on remote sensing
by Han, Congying & Zhang, Baozhong & Chen, He & Wei, Zheng & Liu, Yu
- 174-181 Revaluing the nutrition potential of reclaimed water for irrigation in southeastern Spain
by Maestre-Valero, J.F. & Gonzalez-Ortega, M.J. & Martinez-Alvarez, V. & Gallego-Elvira, B. & Conesa-Jodar, F.J. & Martin-Gorriz, B.
- 182-192 Spatio-temporal characteristics of drought structure across China using an integrated drought index
by Huang, Shengzhi & Wang, Lu & Wang, Hao & Huang, Qiang & Leng, Guoyong & Fang, Wei & Zhang, Ying
- 193-202 Application of deficit irrigation in Phillyrea angustifolia for landscaping purposes
by Álvarez, S. & Gómez-Bellot, M.J. & Acosta-Motos, J.R. & Sánchez-Blanco, M.J.
- 203-210 Response of tall fescue to the reclamation of severely saline coastal soil using treated effluent in Bohai Bay
by Li, Na & Kang, Yaohu & Li, Xiaobin & Wan, Shuqin
- 211-221 Optimized ridge–furrow with plastic film mulching system to use precipitation efficiently for winter wheat production in dry semi–humid areas
by Li, Weiwei & Xiong, Li & Wang, Changjiang & Liao, Yuncheng & Wu, Wei
- 222-233 Sap flow of a wild cherry tree plantation growing under Mediterranean conditions: Assessing the role of environmental conditions on canopy conductance and the effect of branch pruning on water productivity
by Molina, A.J. & Aranda, X. & Llorens, P. & Galindo, A. & Biel, C.
- 234-249 Evaluation of single crop coefficient curves derived from Landsat satellite images for major crops in Iran
by Mokhtari, Ali & Noory, Hamideh & Vazifedoust, Majid & Palouj, Mojtaba & Bakhtiari, Atousa & Barikani, Elham & Zabihi Afrooz, Ramezan Ali & Fereydooni, Fatemeh & Sadeghi Naeni, Ali & Pourshakouri, Farrokh & Badiehneshin, Alireza & Afrasiabian, Yasamin
- 250-258 Effects of waterlogging stress at different growth stages on the photosynthetic characteristics and grain yield of spring maize (Zea mays L.) Under field conditions
by Tian, Lixin & Li, Jing & Bi, Wenshuang & Zuo, Shiyu & Li, Lijie & Li, Wenlong & Sun, Lei
- 259-273 Effects of management areas, drought, and commodity prices on groundwater decline patterns across the High Plains Aquifer
by Haacker, Erin M.K. & Cotterman, Kayla A. & Smidt, Samuel J. & Kendall, Anthony D. & Hyndman, David W.
2019, Volume 217, Issue C
- 1-10 Film mulched furrow-ridge water harvesting planting improves agronomic productivity and water use efficiency in Rainfed Areas
by Fan, Tinglu & Wang, Shuying & Li, Yongping & Yang, Xiaomei & Li, Shangzhong & Ma, Mingsheng
- 11-22 Willingness to pay for improved irrigation water supply reliability: An approach based on probability density functions
by Guerrero-Baena, M. Dolores & Villanueva, Anastasio J. & Gómez-Limón, José A. & Glenk, Klaus
- 23-37 The dual-purpose use of orange-fleshed sweet potato (Ipomoea batatas var. Bophelo) for improved nutritional food security
by Nyathi, M.K. & Du Plooy, C.P. & Van Halsema, G.E. & Stomph, T.J. & Annandale, J.G. & Struik, P.C.
- 38-46 Evaluation of aerated subsurface drip irrigation on yield, dry weight partitioning and water use efficiency of a broad-acre chickpea (Cicer arietinum, L.) in a vertosol
by Pendergast, L. & Bhattarai, S.P. & Midmore, D.J.
- 47-56 Water shortage reduces silicon uptake in barley leaves
by Grašič, Mateja & Dobravc, Maja & Golob, Aleksandra & Vogel-Mikuš, Katarina & Gaberščik, Alenka
- 60-72 Projection of 21st century irrigation water requirement across the Lower Mississippi Alluvial Valley
by Yang, Jia & Ren, Wei & Ouyang, Ying & Feng, Gary & Tao, Bo & Granger, Joshua J. & Poudel, Krishna P.
- 73-80 Yield, nitrogen uptake and nitrogen leaching of tunnel greenhouse grown cucumber in a shallow groundwater region
by Wang, Aihua & Gallardo, Marisa & Zhao, Wei & Zhang, Zhiping & Miao, Minmin
- 81-97 Physiological responses and fruit quality of four peach cultivars under sustained and cyclic deficit irrigation in center-west of Tunisia
by Guizani, Monia & Dabbou, Samia & Maatallah, Samira & Montevecchi, Giuseppe & Hajlaoui, Hichem & Rezig, Mourad & Helal, Ahmed Noureddine & Kilani-Jaziri, Soumaya
- 98-106 Estimating soil evaporation in dry seeded rice and wheat crops after wetting events
by Naveen-Gupta, & Eberbach, P.L. & Humphreys, E. & Balwinder-Singh, & Sudhir-Yadav, & Kukal, S.S.
- 107-118 Evaluation of water dynamics of contour-levee irrigation system in sloped rice fields in Colombia
by Takeda, Naoya & López-Galvis, Lorena & Pineda, Dario & Castilla, Armando & Takahashi, Taro & Fukuda, Shinji & Okada, Kensuke
- 119-130 Increasing the effective use of water in green asparagus through deficit irrigation strategies
by Campi, Pasquale & Mastrorilli, Marcello & Stellacci, Anna Maria & Modugno, Francesca & Palumbo, Angelo Domenico
- 131-140 Optimizing cropping area by proposing a combined water-energy productivity function for Neyshabur Basin, Iran
by Pourmohamad, Yavar & Alizadeh, Amin & Mousavi Baygi, Mohammad & Gebremichael, Mekonnen & Ziaei, Ali Naghi & Bannayan, Mohammad
- 141-153 Comparison of Shuttleworth-Wallace model and dual crop coefficient method for estimating evapotranspiration of tomato cultivated in a solar greenhouse
by Gong, Xuewen & Liu, Hao & Sun, Jingsheng & Gao, Yang & Zhang, Hao
- 154-164 A copula-based interval-bistochastic programming method for regional water allocation under uncertainty
by Chen, Shu & Xu, Jijun & Li, Qingqing & Tan, Xuezhi & Nong, Xizhi
- 165-178 Effects of biochar and inorganic fertiliser applications on growth, yield and water use efficiency of maize under deficit irrigation
by Faloye, O.T. & Alatise, M.O. & Ajayi, A.E. & Ewulo, B.S.
- 179-192 Effect of organizational paddy water management by a water user group on methane and nitrous oxide emissions and rice yield in the Red River Delta, Vietnam
by Quang, Le Xuan & Nakamura, Kimihito & Hung, Tran & Tinh, Nguyen Van & Matsuda, Soken & Kadota, Kengo & Horino, Haruhiko & Hai, Pham Thanh & Komatsu, Hirotaka & Hasegawa, Kiyoshi & Fukuda, Shinji & Hirata, Junya & Oura, Noriko & Kishimoto-Mo, Ayaka W. & Yonemura, Seiichiro & Onishi, Takeo
- 193-200 Rainwater harvesting capacity of soils subjected to reservoir tillage during rainfall on the Loess Plateau of China
by Zhao, Longshan & Hou, Rui & Wu, Faqi
- 201-211 Energy partitioning of greenhouse cucumber based on the application of Penman-Monteith and Bulk Transfer models
by Yan, Haofang & Acquah, Samuel Joe & Zhang, Chuan & Wang, Guoqing & Huang, Song & Zhang, Hengnian & Zhao, Baoshan & Wu, Haimei
- 212-225 Adaptation strategies to cope with low, high and untimely floods: Lessons from the Gash spate irrigation system, Sudan
by Fadul, E. & Masih, I. & De Fraiture, C.
- 226-235 Spatial-temporal analysis of soil water storage and deep drainage under irrigated potatoes in the Central Sands of Wisconsin, USA
by Yost, Jenifer L. & Huang, Jingyi & Hartemink, Alfred E.
- 236-242 Almond fruit quality can be improved by means of deficit irrigation strategies
by Lipan, Leontina & Martín-Palomo, María J. & Sánchez-Rodríguez, Lucía & Cano-Lamadrid, Marina & Sendra, Esther & Hernández, Francisca & Burló, Francisco & Vázquez-Araújo, Laura & Andreu, Luis & Carbonell-Barrachina, Ángel A.
- 243-254 Water relations and quality changes throughout fruit development and shelf life of sweet cherry grown under regulated deficit irrigation
by Blanco, Víctor & Martínez-Hernández, Ginés Benito & Artés-Hernández, Francisco & Blaya-Ros, Pedro José & Torres-Sánchez, Roque & Domingo, Rafael
- 255-264 Why does spatial extrapolation of the vine water status make sense? Insights from a modelling approach
by Roux, Sébastien & Gaudin, Rémi & Tisseyre, Bruno
- 265-281 Soil salinization in very high-density olive orchards grown in southern Portugal: Current risks and possible trends
by Ramos, Tiago B. & Darouich, Hanaa & Šimůnek, Jiří & Gonçalves, Maria C. & Martins, José C.
- 282-291 Quantifying the probabilistic divergences related to time-space scales for inferences in water resource management
by Sohoulande, Clement D.D. & Stone, Kenneth & Singh, Vijay P.
- 292-302 Response of growth, yield and water use efficiency of winter wheat to different irrigation methods and scheduling in North China Plain
by Kumar Jha, Shiva & Ramatshaba, Tefo Steve & Wang, Guangshuai & Liang, Yueping & Liu, Hao & Gao, Yang & Duan, Aiwang
- 303-315 Evapotranspiration evaluation models based on machine learning algorithms—A comparative study
by Granata, Francesco
- 316-331 Soil fertility inputs and tillage influence on maize crop performance and soil water content in the Central Highlands of Kenya
by Kiboi, M.N. & Ngetich, K.F. & Fliessbach, A. & Muriuki, A. & Mugendi, D.N.
- 332-345 Field performance assessment and calibration of multi-depth AquaCheck capacitance-based soil moisture probes under permanent pasture for hill country soils
by Hajdu, Istvan & Yule, Ian & Bretherton, Mike & Singh, Ranvir & Hedley, Carolyn
- 346-355 Batch-processing of AquaCrop plug-in for rainfed maize using satellite derived Fractional Vegetation Cover data
by Mohamed Sallah, Abdoul-Hamid & Tychon, Bernard & Piccard, Isabelle & Gobin, Anne & Van Hoolst, Roel & Djaby, Bakary & Wellens, Joost
- 356-373 Potential of the existing and novel spectral reflectance indices for estimating the leaf water status and grain yield of spring wheat exposed to different irrigation rates
by El-Hendawy, Salah E. & Al-Suhaibani, Nasser A. & Elsayed, Salah & Hassan, Wael M. & Dewir, Yaser Hassan & Refay, Yahya & Abdella, Kamel A.
- 374-382 Effects and potential of water-saving irrigation for rice production in China
by Zhuang, Yanhua & Zhang, Liang & Li, Sisi & Liu, Hongbin & Zhai, Limei & Zhou, Feng & Ye, Yushi & Ruan, Shuhe & Wen, Weijia
- 383-390 Estimating evapotranspiration of pistachio crop based on SEBAL algorithm using Landsat 8 satellite imagery
by Rahimzadegan, Majid & Janani, AdelehalSadat
- 391-398 Leaf water relations in Diospyros kaki during a mild water deficit exposure
by Griñán, I. & Rodríguez, P. & Cruz, Z.N. & Nouri, H. & Borsato, E. & Molina, A.J. & Moriana, A. & Centeno, A. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Pérez-López, D. & Torrecillas, A. & Galindo, A.
- 399-412 Crop conversion impacts on runoff and sediment loads in the Upper Sunflower River watershed
by Momm, H.G. & Porter, W.S. & Yasarer, L.M. & ElKadiri, R. & Bingner, R.L. & Aber, J.W.
- 413-425 Hydrological and agricultural droughts assessment in a semi-arid basin: Inspecting the teleconnections of climate indices on a catchment scale
by Vazifehkhah, Saeed & Kahya, Ercan
- 426-439 Assessing technical and social driving factors of water reuse in agriculture: A review on risks, regulation and the yuck factor
by Ricart, Sandra & Rico, Antonio M.
- 440-451 Effect of controlled drainage on nitrogen fate and transport for a subsurface drained grass field receiving liquid swine lagoon effluent
by Liu, Yu & Youssef, Mohamed A. & Chescheir, George M. & Appelboom, Timothy W. & Poole, Chad A. & Arellano, Consuelo & Skaggs, R. Wayne
2019, Volume 216, Issue C
- 1-11 Effects of training duration and the role of gender on farm participation in water user associations in Southern Tajikistan: Implications for irrigation management
by Balasubramanya, Soumya
- 12-26 Waterlogging and coastal salinity management through land shaping and cropping intensification in climatically vulnerable Indian Sundarbans
by Mandal, Uttam Kumar & Burman, D. & Bhardwaj, A.K. & Nayak, Dibyendu Bikas & Samui, Arpan & Mullick, Sourav & Mahanta, K.K. & Lama, T.D. & Maji, B. & Mandal, Subhasis & Raut, S. & Sarangi, S.K.
- 27-43 DSSAT modelling for best irrigation management practices assessment under Mediterranean conditions
by Malik, Wafa & Dechmi, Farida
- 44-59 Evolution of roots to improve water and nitrogen use efficiency in maize elite inbred lines released during different decades in China
by Wu, Yang & Wang, Lichun & Bian, Shaofeng & Liu, Zhiming & Wang, Yongjun & Lv, Yanjie & Cao, Yujun & Yao, Fanyun & Li, Chunxia & Wei, Wenwen
- 60-69 Effect of irrigation management on pasture yield and nitrogen losses
by Vogeler, Iris & Thomas, Steve & van der Weerden, Tony
- 70-75 Cultivar dependent impact of soil amendment with water retaining polymer on olive (Olea europaea L.) under two water regimes
by M’barki, Naouraz & Aissaoui, Feten & Chehab, Hechmi & Dabbaghi, Olfa & del Giudice, Tommaso & Boujnah, Dalenda & Mechri, Beligh
- 76-88 Impacts of irrigation efficiency on agricultural water-land nexus system management under multiple uncertainties—A case study in Amu Darya River basin, Central Asia
by Sun, J. & Li, Y.P. & Suo, C. & Liu, Y.R.
- 89-97 Adaptation to flood and salinity environments in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta: Empirical analysis of farmer-led innovations
by Tran, Thong Anh & Nguyen, Tri Huu & Vo, Thang Tat
- 98-104 Alleviation of water deficit in Physalis angulata plants by nitric oxide exogenous donor
by da Silva Leite, Romeu & do Nascimento, Marilza Neves & Tanan, Tamara Torres & Gonçalves Neto, Lourival Palmeira & da Silva Ramos, Cristiane Amaral & da Silva, Alismário Leite
- 105-112 Improving methods for estimating small reservoir evaporation in the Brazilian Savanna
by Althoff, Daniel & Rodrigues, Lineu Neiva & da Silva, Demetrius David & Bazame, Helizani Couto
- 113-117 The MANAGE Drain Concentration database: A new tool compiling North American drainage nutrient concentrations
by Hertzberger, A. & Pittelkow, C.M. & Harmel, R.D. & Christianson, L.E.
- 118-126 Impacts of controlled drainage during winter on the physiology and yield of winter wheat in Denmark
by Deichmann, Majken M. & Andersen, Mathias N. & Thomsen, Ingrid K. & Børgesen, Christen D.
- 127-137 Biodegradable mulching film with an optimum degradation rate improves soil environment and enhances maize growth
by Yin, Minhua & Li, Yuannong & Fang, Heng & Chen, Pengpeng
- 138-152 Modeling climate-smart decision support system (CSDSS) for analyzing water demand of a large-scale rice irrigation scheme
by Rowshon, M.K. & Dlamini, N.S. & Mojid, M.A. & Adib, M.N.M. & Amin, M.S.M. & Lai, S.H.
- 153-163 Maximizing water productivity of winter wheat by managing zones of variable rate irrigation at different deficit levels
by Li, Xiumei & Zhao, Weixia & Li, Jiusheng & Li, Yanfeng
- 164-176 Regulated deficit irrigation strategies for different potato cultivars under continental Mediterranean-Atlantic conditions
by Martínez-Romero, A. & Domínguez, A. & Landeras, G.
- 177-195 Disk-till vs. no-till maize evapotranspiration, microclimate, grain yield, production functions and water productivity
by Irmak, Suat & Kukal, Meetpal S. & Mohammed, Ali T. & Djaman, Koffi
- 196-205 Applying high-resolution visible-channel aerial imaging of crop canopy to precision irrigation management
by Chen, Assaf & Orlov-Levin, Valerie & Meron, Moshe
- 206-213 Effects of three in-field water harvesting technologies on soil water content and maize yields in a semi-arid region of Zimbabwe
by Nyagumbo, Isaiah & Nyamadzawo, George & Madembo, Connie
- 214-223 A comprehensive stress indicator for evaluating plant water status in almond trees
by Drechsler, Kelley & Kisekka, Isaya & Upadhyaya, Shrinivasa
- 224-241 Assessment of groundwater quality for the suitability of irrigation and its impacts on crop yields in the Guna district, India
by Srivastava, Sunil Kumar
- 242-253 Assessing effects of confined animal production systems on water quality, ecological integrity, and macroinvertebrates at small piedmont streams (Patagonia, Argentina)
by Horak, Cristina Natalia & Assef, Yanina Andrea & Miserendino, María Laura
- 254-263 Regional evapotranspiration estimates using the relative soil moisture ratio derived from SMAP products
by Walker, Elisabet & García, Gabriel A. & Venturini, Virginia & Carrasco, Aylen
- 264-272 Modeling irrigation and nitrogen management of wheat in northern Ethiopia
by Araya, A. & Prasad, P.V.V. & Gowda, P.H. & Afewerk, A. & Abadi, B. & Foster, A.J.
- 273-283 Sub-surface drip fertigation with conservation agriculture in a rice-wheat system: A breakthrough for addressing water and nitrogen use efficiency
by Sidhu, H.S. & Jat, M.L. & Singh, Yadvinder & Sidhu, Ravneet Kaur & Gupta, Naveen & Singh, Parvinder & Singh, Pankaj & Jat, H.S. & Gerard, Bruno
- 284-293 Paying for privately installed irrigation services in Northern Ghana: The case of the smallholder Bhungroo Irrigation Technology
by Akrofi, N.A. & Sarpong, D.B. & Somuah, H.A.S. & Osei-Owusu, Y.
- 294-305 Measuring full-range soil hydraulic properties for the prediction of crop water availability using gamma-ray attenuation and inverse modeling
by Pinheiro, Everton Alves Rodrigues & de Jong van Lier, Quirijn & Inforsato, Leonardo & Šimůnek, Jirka
- 306-314 Optimizing cotton irrigation and nitrogen management using a soil water balance model and in-season nitrogen applications
by Zurweller, B.A. & Rowland, D.L. & Mulvaney, M.J. & Tillman, B.L. & Migliaccio, K. & Wright, D. & Erickson, J. & Payton, P. & Vellidis, G.
- 315-324 Comparison of maize water consumption at different scales between mulched and non-mulched croplands
by Feng, Yu & Hao, Weiping & Gao, Lili & Li, Haoru & Gong, Daozhi & Cui, Ningbo
- 325-338 Modeling the impacts of agricultural management strategies on crop yields and sediment yields using APEX in Guizhou Plateau, southwest China
by Luo, Yao & Wang, Hongya
- 339-350 Maize yield under a changing climate in the Brazilian Northeast: Impacts and adaptation
by Martins, Minella Alves & Tomasella, Javier & Dias, Cássia Gabriele
- 351-360 The key driving factors of irrigation water productivity based on soil spatio-temporal characteristics
by Li, Donghao & Du, Taisheng & Sun, Qing & Cao, Yue
- 361-364 Water use of Al Samr (Acacia tortilis) forests irrigated with saline groundwater and treated sewage effluent in the hyper-arid deserts of Abu Dhabi
by Al-Yamani, Wafa & Green, Steve & Pangilinan, Rommel & Dixon, Steve & Shahid, Shabbir A. & Kemp, Peter & Clothier, Brent
- 365-378 Impacts of climatic variables on reference evapotranspiration during growing season in Southwest China
by Jiang, Shouzheng & Liang, Chuan & Cui, Ningbo & Zhao, Lu & Du, Taisheng & Hu, Xiaotao & Feng, Yu & Guan, Jing & Feng, Yi
- 379-389 Spatio-temporal dynamics in soil water storage reveals effects of nitrogen inputs on soil water consumption at different growth stages of winter wheat
by Ren, Aixia & Sun, Min & Xue, Lingzhu & Deng, Yan & Wang, Peiru & Lei, Miaomiao & Xue, Jianfu & Lin, Wen & Yang, Zhenping & Gao, Zhiqiang
- 390-399 Quantifying and correcting for clay content effects on soil water measurement by reflectometers
by Singh, J. & Lo, T. & Rudnick, D.R. & Irmak, S. & Blanco-Canqui, H.
- 400-414 Effects of applying uniconazole alone or combined with manganese on the photosynthetic efficiency, antioxidant defense system, and yield in wheat in semiarid regions
by Ahmad, Irshad & Kamran, Muhammad & Yang, Xueni & Meng, Xiangping & Ali, Shahzad & Ahmad, Shakeel & Zhang, Xudong & Bilegjargal, Bayasgalan & Ahmad, Bashir & Liu, Tiening & Cai, Tie & Han, Qingfang
- 415-424 Effects of irrigation and nitrogen fertilization on greenhouse soil organic nitrogen fractions and soil-soluble nitrogen pools
by Wu, Hanqing & Du, Shiyu & Zhang, Yuling & An, Jing & Zou, Hongtao & Zhang, Yulong & Yu, Na
- 425-435 Irrigation improvement projects in the Nile Delta: Promises, challenges, surprises
by Molle, François & Rap, Edwin & Al-Agha, Doaa Ezzat & El Hassan, Waleed Abou & Freeg, Mohammed
- 436-443 Canopy pruning as a strategy for saving water in a dry land jujube plantation in a loess hilly region of China
by Ma, Lihui & Wang, Xing & Gao, Zhiyong & Youke, Wang & Nie, Zhenyi & Liu, Xiaoli
- 444-456 Performance of irrigation regimes and water salinity on winter wheat as influenced by planting methods
by Mosaffa, Hamid Reza & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza
- 457-472 Variation in photosynthetic characteristics with growth form in a water-limited scenario: Implications for assimilation rates and water use efficiency in crops
by Nadal, Miquel & Flexas, Jaume
- 473-483 Functional analysis of the taproot and fibrous roots of Medicago truncatula: Sucrose and proline catabolism primary response to water deficit
by Castañeda, Veronica & de la Peña, Marlon & Azcárate, Lidia & Aranjuelo, Iker & Gonzalez, Esther M.
- 484-496 Canopy and soil thermal patterns to support water and heat stress management in vineyards
by Costa, J.M. & Egipto, R. & Sánchez-Virosta, A. & Lopes, C.M. & Chaves, M.M.
2019, Volume 215, Issue C
- 1-7 Rainwater use by cotton under subsurface drip and center pivot irrigation
by Goebel, Timothy S. & Lascano, Robert J.
- 8-15 Developing soil matric potential based irrigation strategies of direct seeded rice for improving yield and water productivity
by Kumar, Satyendra & Narjary, Bhaskar & Kumar, Kapil & Jat, H.S. & Kamra, S.K. & Yadav, R.K.
- 16-24 Mechanism of intermittent fluctuated water pressure on emitter clogging substances formation in drip irrigation system utilizing high sediment water
by Li, Qiang & Song, Peng & Zhou, Bo & Xiao, Yang & Muhammad, Tahir & Liu, Zeyuan & Zhou, Hongxu & Li, Yunkai
- 25-43 Composite fouling of drip emitters applying surface water with high sand concentration: Dynamic variation and formation mechanism
by Zhou, Hongxu & Li, Yunkai & Wang, Yan & Zhou, Bo & Bhattarai, Rabin
- 44-54 Model for management of an on-demand irrigation network based on irrigation scheduling of crops to minimize energy use (Part II): Financial impact of regulated deficit irrigation
by Lima, F.A. & Córcoles, J.I. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Martínez-Romero, A.
- 55-62 Nitrogen and phosphorus dynamics in plants and soil fertigated with decentralised wastewater treatment effluent
by Musazura, W. & Odindo, A.O. & Tesfamariam, E.H. & Hughes, J.C. & Buckley, C.A.
- 63-73 Modeling the sprinkler water distribution uniformity by data-driven methods based on effective variables
by Maroufpoor, Saman & Shiri, Jalal & Maroufpoor, Eisa
- 74-85 Groundwater irrigation induced soil sodification and response options
by Minhas, P.S. & Qadir, Manzoor & Yadav, R.K.
- 86-102 Computing FAO56 reference grass evapotranspiration PM-ETo from temperature with focus on solar radiation
by Paredes, P. & Pereira, L.S.
2019, Volume 214, Issue C
- 1-8 Effects of supplemental irrigation on the accumulation, distribution and transportation of 13C-photosynthate, yield and water use efficiency of winter wheat
by Zhang, Hongbo & Han, Kun & Gu, Shubo & Wang, Dong
- 9-16 Quantifying irrigation recharge sources using groundwater modeling
by Meredith, Elizabeth & Blais, Nicole
- 17-27 Physiological basis for controlling water consumption by two snap beans genotypes using different anti-transpirants
by AbdAllah, Ahmed M. & Mashaheet, Alsayed M. & Zobel, Richard & Burkey, Kent O.
- 28-37 The impact of replacing groundwater by treated sewage effluent on the irrigation requirements of Al Ghaf (Prosopis cineraria) and Al Sidr (Ziziphus spina-christi) forests in the hyper-arid deserts of Abu Dhabi
by Al-Yamani, Wafa & Green, Steve & Pangilinan, Rommel & Dixon, Steve & Shahid, Shabbir A. & Kemp, Peter & Clothier, Brent
- 38-46 Irrigation management strategies in wheat for efficient water use in the regions of depleting water resources
by Meena, Raj Pal & Karnam, Venkatesh & Tripathi, S.C. & Jha, Ankita & Sharma, R.K. & Singh, G.P.
- 47-54 Xylem plays an important role in regulating the leaf water potential and fruit quality of Meiwa kumquat (Fortunella crassifolia Swingle) trees under drought conditions
by Iwasaki, Naoto & Hori, Kyouka & Ikuta, Yuri
- 55-63 Economic value and water productivity of major irrigated crops in the Ogallala aquifer region
by Araya, A. & Gowda, P.H. & Golden, B. & Foster, A.J. & Aguilar, J. & Currie, R. & Ciampitti, I.A. & Prasad, P.V.V.
- 64-77 Evaluation and optimization of border irrigation in different irrigation seasons based on temporal variation of infiltration and roughness
by Xu, Jiatun & Cai, Huanjie & Saddique, Qaisar & Wang, Xiaoyun & Li, Liang & Ma, Chenguang & Lu, Yajun
- 78-86 Spatial-temporal variation in irrigation water requirement for the winter wheat-summer maize rotation system since the 1980s on the North China Plain
by Wu, Dong & Fang, Shibo & Li, Xuan & He, Di & Zhu, Yongchao & Yang, Zaiqiang & Xu, Jiaxin & Wu, Yingjie
- 87-96 Modelling percolation and lateral seepage in a paddy field-bund landscape with a shallow groundwater table
by Xu, Baoli & Shao, Dongguo & Fang, Longzhang & Yang, Xia & Chen, Shu & Gu, Wenquan
2019, Volume 213, Issue C
- 1-11 Can mulching of maize straw complement deficit irrigation to improve water use efficiency and productivity of winter wheat in North China Plain?
by Rashid, Muhammad Adil & Zhang, Xiying & Andersen, Mathias Neumann & Olesen, Jørgen Eivind
- 12-23 Relating carbon and nitrogen transport from constructed farm drainage
by Jones, Christopher S. & Schilling, Keith E. & Seeman, Anthony
- 24-35 Urban agriculture and small farm water use: Case studies and trends from Cache Valley, Utah
by Pratt, Tyler & Allen, L. Niel & Rosenberg, David E. & Keller, Andrew A. & Kopp, Kelly
- 36-48 Long-term simulated runoff and water quality from grain cropping systems on restrictive layer soils
by Baffaut, C. & Ghidey, F. & Lerch, R.N. & Kitchen, N.R. & Sudduth, K.A. & Sadler, E.J.
- 49-61 Sensor-based management of container nursery crops irrigated with fresh or saline water
by Incrocci, Luca & Marzialetti, Paolo & Incrocci, Giorgio & Di Vita, Andrea & Balendonck, Jos & Bibbiani, Carlo & Spagnol, Serafino & Pardossi, Alberto
- 62-75 Nutrient losses to surface waters in Hai He basin: A case study of Guanting reservoir and Baiyangdian lake
by Yang, Jing & Strokal, Maryna & Kroeze, Carolien & Wang, Mengru & Wang, Jingfei & Wu, Yihong & Bai, Zhaohai & Ma, Lin
- 76-86 The ridge-furrow system combined with supplemental irrigation strategies to improves radiation use efficiency and winter wheat productivity in semi-arid regions of China
by Ali, Shahzad & Xu, Yueyue & Ahmad, Irshad & Jia, Qianmin & Ma, Xiangcheng & Sohail, Amir & Manzoor, & Arif, Muhammad & Ren, Xiaolong & Cai, Tie & Zhang, Jiahua & Jia, Zhikuan
- 87-96 Drought mitigation under urbanization through an intelligent water allocation system
by Tsai, Wen-Ping & Cheng, Chung-Lien & Uen, Tinn-Shuan & Zhou, Yanlai & Chang, Fi-John
- 97-106 Simulating the effects of climatic fluctuations on rice irrigation water requirement using AquaCrop
by Pirmoradian, Nader & Davatgar, Naser
- 107-115 Uncertainties in leaching assessment in micro-irrigated fields using water balance approach
by Kisekka, Isaya & Kandelous, Maziar M. & Sanden, Blake & Hopmans, Jan W.
- 116-127 A comprehensive method of evaluating the impact of drought and salt stress on tomato growth and fruit quality based on EPIC growth model
by Yang, Hui & Du, Taisheng & Mao, Xiaomin & Ding, Risheng & Shukla, Manoj K.
- 128-134 Estimating the upper and lower limits of kernel weight under different water regimes in hybrid maize seed production
by Wang, Jintao & Kang, Shaozhong & Du, Taisheng & Tong, Ling & Ding, Risheng & Li, Sien
- 135-145 The dynamics of the relationship between household decision-making and farm household income in small-scale irrigation schemes in southern Africa
by Bjornlund, Henning & Zuo, Alec & Wheeler, Sarah Ann & Parry, Karen & Pittock, Jamie & Mdemu, Makarius & Moyo, Martin
- 146-154 Coupling effects of irrigation and nitrogen levels on yield, water and nitrogen use efficiency of surge-root irrigated jujube in a semiarid region
by Dai, Zhiguang & Fei, Liangjun & Huang, Deliang & Zeng, Jian & Chen, Lin & Cai, Yaohui
- 155-163 Nitrogen and carbon footprints of dairy farm systems in China and New Zealand, as influenced by productivity, feed sources and mitigations
by Ledgard, Stewart F. & Wei, Sha & Wang, Xiaoqin & Falconer, Shelley & Zhang, Nannan & Zhang, Xiying & Ma, Lin
- 164-173 Improving demand technology and internalizing external effects in groundwater market framework, case study: Qazvin plain in Iran
by Najafi Alamdarlo, Hamed & Pourmozafar, Hosein & Vakilpoor, Mohamad Hasan
- 174-184 Influence of operating pressure on emitter anti-clogging performance of drip irrigation system with high-sediment water
by Liu, Zeyuan & Xiao, Yang & Li, Yunkai & Zhou, Bo & Feng, Ji & Han, Siqi & Muhammad, Tahir
- 185-192 Degradation of agricultural drainage water quantity and quality due to farmland expansion and water-saving operations in arid basins
by Hu, Qiuli & Yang, Yonghui & Han, Shumin & Wang, Jiusheng
- 193-199 Application of anti-transpirants temporarily alleviates the inhibition of symbiotic nitrogen fixation in drought-stressed pea plants
by Aldasoro, Joseba & Larrainzar, Estíbaliz & Arrese-Igor, Cesar
- 200-211 Effect of different drip fertigation methods on maize yield, nutrient and water productivity in two-soils in Northeast China
by Wu, Dali & Xu, Xinxing & Chen, Yanling & Shao, Hui & Sokolowski, Eldad & Mi, Guohua
- 212-221 Yield response to regulated deficit irrigation of greenhouse cherry tomatoes
by Coyago-Cruz, Elena & Meléndez-Martínez, Antonio J. & Moriana, Alfonso & Girón, Ignacio F. & Martín-Palomo, María José & Galindo, Alejandro & Pérez-López, David & Torrecillas, Arturo & Beltrán-Sinchiguano, Elena & Corell, Mireia
- 222-230 Effect of the micro-sprinkler irrigation method with treated effluent on soil physical and chemical properties in sea reclamation land
by Li, Na & Kang, Yaohu & Li, Xiaobin & Wan, Shuqin & Xu, Jiachong
- 231-244 Comparison of various modelling approaches for water deficit stress monitoring in rice crop through hyperspectral remote sensing
by Krishna, Gopal & Sahoo, Rabi N. & Singh, Prafull & Bajpai, Vaishangi & Patra, Himesh & Kumar, Sudhir & Dandapani, Raju & Gupta, Vinod K. & Viswanathan, C. & Ahmad, Tauqueer & Sahoo, Prachi M.
- 245-259 Assessment on surface energy imbalance and energy partitioning using ground and satellite data over a semi-arid agricultural region in north China
by Rahman, Md Masudur & Zhang, Wanchang & Wang, Kai
- 260-269 Estimation of water stress variability for a rice agriculture system from space-borne hyperion imagery
by Moharana, Shreedevi & Dutta, Subashisa
- 270-279 Responses of two common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) genotypes to deficit irrigation
by Karimzadeh Soureshjani, Hedayatollah & Nezami, Ahmad & Kafi, Mohammad & Tadayon, Mahmoudreza
- 280-288 Reuse of return flows and its scale effect in irrigation systems based on modified SWAT model
by Wu, Di & Cui, Yuanlai & Wang, Yitong & Chen, Manyu & Luo, Yufeng & Zhang, Lei
- 289-297 Modeling rice development and field water balance using AquaCrop model under drying-wetting cycle condition in eastern China
by Xu, Junzeng & Bai, Wenhuan & Li, Yawei & Wang, Haiyu & Yang, Shihong & Wei, Zheng
- 298-308 DSSAT-CERES-maize modelling to improve irrigation and nitrogen management practices under Mediterranean conditions
by Malik, Wafa & Isla, Ramon & Dechmi, Farida
- 309-323 A conceptual agricultural water productivity model considering under field capacity soil water redistribution applicable for arid and semi-arid areas with deep groundwater
by Chen, Shilei & Huo, Zailin & Xu, Xu & Huang, Guanhua
- 324-335 Long-term irrigation with reclaimed wastewater: Implications on nutrient management, soil chemistry and olive (Olea europaea L.) performance
by Erel, Ran & Eppel, Amir & Yermiyahu, Uri & Ben-Gal, Alon & Levy, Guy & Zipori, Isaac & Schaumann, Gabriele E. & Mayer, Oliver & Dag, Arnon
- 336-351 Farm waters run deep: a coupled positive multi-attribute utility programming and computable general equilibrium model to assess the economy-wide impacts of water buyback
by Pérez-Blanco, C. D & Standardi, G.
- 352-357 In-situ partitioning of evaporation and transpiration components using a portable evapotranspiration dome—A case study in Tall Fescue (Festuca arundinacea)
by Alam, Muhammad Shahinur & Lamb, David W. & Rahman, Muhammad Moshiur
- 358-367 Effect of irrigation regimes and nitrogen sources on biomass production, water and nitrogen use efficiency and nutrients uptake in coneflower (Echinacea purpurea L.)
by Jalil Sheshbahreh, Marziyeh & Movahhedi Dehnavi, Mohsen & Salehi, Amin & Bahreininejad, Babak
- 368-374 Virtual water trade and water footprint accounting of Saffron production in Iran
by Bazrafshan, Ommolbanin & Ramezani Etedali, Hadi & Gerkani Nezhad Moshizi, Zahra & Shamili, Mansoureh
- 375-387 An improved methodology to evaluate crop salt tolerance from field trials
by van Straten, G. & de Vos, A.C. & Rozema, J. & Bruning, B. & van Bodegom, P.M.
- 388-396 Comparison of meteorological and satellite-based drought indices as yield predictors of Spanish cereals
by García-León, David & Contreras, Sergio & Hunink, Johannes
- 397-409 Transpiration of female and male parents of seed maize in northwest China
by Qin, Shujing & Li, Sien & Kang, Shaozhong & Du, Taisheng & Tong, Ling & Ding, Risheng & Wang, Yahui & Guo, Hui
- 410-418 A sensitivity-based analysis for managing storage capacity of a small agricultural reservoir under drying climate
by Kim, Daeha & Eum, Hyung-Il & Kaluarachchi, Jagath J. & Chun, Jong Ahn
- 419-432 Evaluation of AquaCrop model simulations of cotton growth under deficit irrigation with an emphasis on root growth and water extraction patterns
by Tsakmakis, I.D. & Kokkos, N.P. & Gikas, G.D. & Pisinaras, V. & Hatzigiannakis, E. & Arampatzis, G. & Sylaios, G.K.
- 433-444 A new infiltration model for simulating soil water movement in canal irrigation under laboratory conditions
by Fu, Qiang & Hou, Renjie & Li, Tianxiao & Li, Yue & Liu, Dong & Li, Mo
- 445-453 Soil nitrate nitrogen buffer capacity and environmentally safe nitrogen rate for winter wheat-summer maize cropping in Northern China
by Liu, Lin & Yao, Shan & Zhang, Hongtao & Muhammed, Ayaz & Xu, Jiaxing & Li, Ruonan & Zhang, Dongjie & Zhang, Shulan & Yang, Xueyun
- 454-467 Understanding agricultural water management in a historical context using a socioeconomic and biophysical framework
by Bjornlund, Vibeke & Bjornlund, Henning
- 468-476 Salt accumulation in soils and plants under reclaimed water irrigation in urban parks of Madrid (Spain)
by Zalacáin, David & Martínez-Pérez, Silvia & Bienes, Ramón & García-Díaz, Andrés & Sastre-Merlín, Antonio
- 477-485 Effects of mulching biodegradable films under drip irrigation on soil hydrothermal conditions and cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) yield
by Wang, Zhenhua & Wu, Qiang & Fan, Bihang & Zheng, Xurong & Zhang, Jinzhu & Li, Wenhao & Guo, Li
- 486-498 Development and application of long-term root zone salt balance model for predicting soil salinity in arid shallow water table area
by Sun, Guanfang & Zhu, Yan & Ye, Ming & Yang, Jinzhong & Qu, Zhongyi & Mao, Wei & Wu, Jingwei
- 499-511 Assessment of spatiotemporal variability of reference evapotranspiration and controlling climate factors over decades in China using geospatial techniques
by Zhang, Lei & Traore, Seydou & Cui, Yuanlai & Luo, Yufeng & Zhu, Ge & Liu, Bo & Fipps, Guy & Karthikeyan, R. & Singh, Vijay
- 512-520 Are water footprints accurate enough to be useful? A case study for maize (Zea mays L.)
by van der Laan, M. & Jarmain, C. & Bastidas-Obando, E. & Annandale, J.G. & Fessehazion, M. & Haarhoff, D.
- 521-533 Comprehensive comparison of different saline water irrigation strategies for tomato production: Soil properties, plant growth, fruit yield and fruit quality
by Li, Jianshe & Gao, Yanming & Zhang, Xueyan & Tian, Ping & Li, Juan & Tian, Yongqiang
- 534-545 Effect of plough pan thickness on crop growth parameters, nitrogen uptake and greenhouse gas (CO2 and N2O) emissions in a wheat-maize double-crop rotation in the Northern China Plain: A one-year study
by Li, Yuyi & Zhai, Zhen & Cong, Ping & Zhang, Yitao & Pang, Huancheng & Dong, Guohao & Gao, Jiansheng
- 546-553 Theoretical analysis and experimental verification of the improved subsurface drainage discharge with ponded water
by Tao, Yuan & Wang, Shaoli & Xu, Di & Guan, Xiaoyan & Ji, Mengzhe & Liu, Jing
- 554-567 Buying water for the environment: A hydro-economic analysis of Salton Sea inflows
by Levers, L.R. & Skaggs, T.H. & Schwabe, K.A.
- 568-579 Performance evaluation of a recently developed soil water content, dielectric permittivity, and bulk electrical conductivity electromagnetic sensor
by Kargas, George & Soulis, Konstantinos X.
- 580-593 Spatial distribution of soil moisture estimates using a multiple linear regression model and Korean geostationary satellite (COMS) data
by Lee, Yonggwan & Jung, Chunggil & Kim, Seongjoon
- 594-604 Future increases in irrigation water requirement challenge the water-food nexus in the northeast farming region of China
by Xu, Hanqing & Tian, Zhan & He, Xiaogang & Wang, Jun & Sun, Laixiang & Fischer, Günther & Fan, Dongli & Zhong, Honglin & Wu, Wei & Pope, Edward & Kent, Chris & Liu, Junguo
- 605-615 Hydrologic controls of controlled and free draining subsurface drainage systems
by Bou Lahdou, Guy & Bowling, Laura & Frankenberger, Jane & Kladivko, Eileen
- 616-626 Coupling of a nitrate production model with HYDRUS to predict nitrate leaching
by Matteau, J.-P. & Gumiere, S.J. & Gallichand, J. & Létourneau, G. & Khiari, L. & Gasser, M.-O. & Michaud, A.
- 627-635 Importance of subsurface fluxes of water, nitrogen and phosphorus from rice paddy fields relative to surface runoff
by Fu, Jin & Wu, Yali & Wang, Qihui & Hu, Kelin & Wang, Shiqin & Zhou, Minghua & Hayashi, Kentaro & Wang, Hongyuan & Zhan, Xiaoying & Jian, Yiwei & Cai, Chen & Song, Meifang & Liu, Kaiwen & Wang, Yonghua & Zhou, Feng & Zhu, Jianqiang
- 636-645 Moving salts in an impermeable saline-sodic soil with drip irrigation to permit wolfberry production
by Zhang, Tibin & Dong, Qin’ge & Zhan, Xiaoyun & He, Jianqiang & Feng, Hao
- 646-653 Evaluation of the incidence of severe trimming on grapevine (Vitis vinifera L.) water consumption
by Abad, Francisco Javier & Marín, Diana & Loidi, Maite & Miranda, Carlos & Royo, José Bernardo & Urrestarazu, Jorge & Santesteban, Luis Gonzaga
- 654-658 Effect of different mulching measures on nitrate nitrogen leaching in spring maize planting system in south of Loess Plateau
by Dong, Qiang & Dang, Tinghui & Guo, Shengli & Hao, Mingde
- 659-673 Assessment of water quality and evaluation of best management practices in a small agricultural watershed adjacent to Coral Reef area in Japan
by Sith, Ratino & Watanabe, Atsushi & Nakamura, Takashi & Yamamoto, Takahiro & Nadaoka, Kazuo