Agricultural Water Management
2016, Volume 165, Issue C
- 211-229 Modeling water use, transpiration and soil evaporation of spring wheat–maize and spring wheat–sunflower relay intercropping using the dual crop coefficient approach
by Miao, Qingfeng & Rosa, Ricardo D. & Shi, Haibin & Paredes, Paula & Zhu, Li & Dai, Jiaxin & Gonçalves, José M. & Pereira, Luis S.
- 230-236 Impact of soil moisture and temperature on potato production using seepage and center pivot irrigation
by Liao, Xiaolin & Su, Zhihua & Liu, Guodong & Zotarelli, Lincoln & Cui, Yuqi & Snodgrass, Crystal
2016, Volume 164, Issue P2
- 197-211 Soil moisture dynamics in a hedgerow olive orchard under well-watered and deficit irrigation regimes: Assessment, prediction and scenario analysis
by Egea, Gregorio & Diaz-Espejo, Antonio & Fernández, José E.
- 212-222 Rehabilitating pressurized irrigation networks for an increased energy efficiency
by Fernández García, I. & Creaco, E. & Rodríguez Díaz, J.A. & Montesinos, P. & Camacho Poyato, E. & Savic, D.
- 223-234 Response of a salt-sensitive plant to processes of soil reclamation in two saline–sodic, coastal soils using drip irrigation with saline water
by Li, Xiaobin & Kang, Yaohu & Wan, Shuqin & Chen, Xiulong & Liu, Shiping & Xu, Jiachong
- 235-242 Soil water monitoring in a vineyard and assessment of unsaturated hydraulic parameters as thresholds for irrigation management
by Nolz, R. & Cepuder, P. & Balas, J. & Loiskandl, W.
- 243-252 Irrigation water value for potato farmers in the Mooi River Irrigation Scheme of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa: A residual value approach
by Muchara, B. & Ortmann, G. & Mudhara, M. & Wale, E.
- 253-266 Water use efficiency in peach trees over a four-years experiment on the effects of irrigation and nitrogen application
by Pascual, Miquel & Villar, Josep M. & Rufat, Josep
- 267-280 Evaluation of Aquacrop model for a potato crop under different irrigation conditions
by Montoya, F. & Camargo, D. & Ortega, J.F. & Córcoles, J.I. & Domínguez, A.
- 281-290 Sources of water used by Pinus sylvestris var. mongolica trees based on stable isotope measurements in a semiarid sandy region of Northeast China
by Song, Lining & Zhu, Jiaojun & Li, Mingcai & Zhang, Jinxin & Lv, Linyou
- 291-303 ‘Keeping salt on the farm’—Evaluation of an on-farm salinity management system in the Shepparton irrigation region of South-East Australia
by Gill, Bruce C. & Terry, Alister D.
- 304-316 Calibration of the AquaCrop model for winter wheat using MODIS LAI images
by Trombetta, Andrea & Iacobellis, Vito & Tarantino, Eufemia & Gentile, Francesco
- 317-330 Simulating future climate change impacts on seed cotton yield in the Texas High Plains using the CSM-CROPGRO-Cotton model
by Adhikari, Pradip & Ale, Srinivasulu & Bordovsky, James P. & Thorp, Kelly R. & Modala, Naga R. & Rajan, Nithya & Barnes, Edward M.
- 331-339 Berseem clover quality and basil essential oil yield in intercropping system under limited irrigation treatments with surfactant
by Daneshnia, F. & Amini, A. & Chaichi, M.R.
2016, Volume 164, Issue P1
- 5-18 Modern viticulture in southern Europe: Vulnerabilities and strategies for adaptation to water scarcity
by Costa, J.M. & Vaz, M. & Escalona, J. & Egipto, R. & Lopes, C. & Medrano, H. & Chaves, M.M.
- 19-27 Future climate change impacts on apple flowering date in a Mediterranean subbasin
by Funes, Inmaculada & Aranda, Xavier & Biel, Carmen & Carbó, Joaquim & Camps, Francesc & Molina, Antonio J. & Herralde, Felicidad de & Grau, Beatriz & Savé, Robert
- 28-37 Scheduling regulated deficit irrigation in a hedgerow olive orchard from leaf turgor pressure related measurements
by Padilla-Díaz, C.M. & Rodriguez-Dominguez, C.M. & Hernandez-Santana, V. & Perez-Martin, A. & Fernández, J.E.
- 38-45 Limitations and usefulness of maximum daily shrinkage (MDS) and trunk growth rate (TGR) indicators in the irrigation scheduling of table olive trees
by Girón, I.F. & Corell, M. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Galindo, A. & Torrecillas, A. & Moreno, F. & Moriana, A.
- 46-57 Comparison of deficit and saline irrigation strategies to confront water restriction in lemon trees grown in semi-arid regions
by Pérez-Pérez, J.G. & Robles, J.M. & García-Sánchez, F. & Botía, P.
- 58-72 Water stress thresholds for regulated deficit irrigation in pistachio trees: Rootstock influence and effects on yield quality
by Memmi, H. & Gijón, M.C. & Couceiro, J.F. & Pérez-López, D.
- 73-82 Water relations, growth and physiological response of seven strawberry cultivars (Fragaria×ananassa Duch.) to different water availability
by Martínez-Ferri, E. & Soria, C. & Ariza, M.T. & Medina, J.J. & Miranda, L. & Domíguez, P. & Muriel, J.L.
- 83-90 Effects of potassium rates and types on growth, leaf gas exchange and biochemical changes in rice (Oryza sativa) planted under cyclic water stress
by Mohd Zain, Nurul Amalina & Ismail, Mohd Razi
- 91-99 Differences among grapevine cultivars in their stomatal behavior and water use efficiency under progressive water stress
by Bota, J. & Tomás, M. & Flexas, J. & Medrano, H. & Escalona, J.M.
- 100-109 Heterosis for water status in maize seedlings
by Chairi, Fadia & Elazab, Abdelhalim & Sanchez-Bragado, Rut & Araus, José Luis & Serret, Maria Dolors
- 110-117 Jujube fruit water relations at fruit maturation in response to water deficits
by Galindo, A. & Cruz, Z.N. & Rodríguez, P. & Collado-González, J. & Corell, M. & Memmi, H. & Moreno, F. & Moriana, A. & Torrecillas, A. & Pérez-López, D.
- 118-126 Effect of irrigation on sap flux density variability and water use estimate in cherry (Prunus avium) for timber production: Azimuthal profile, radial profile and sapwood estimation
by Molina, A.J. & Aranda, X. & Carta, G. & Llorens, P. & Romero, R. & Savé, R. & Biel, C.
- 127-136 The use of laser induced chlorophyll fluorescence (LIF) as a fast and non‑destructive method to investigate water deficit in Arabidopsis
by Gameiro, C. & Utkin, A.B. & Cartaxana, P. & Silva, J. Marques da & Matos, A.R.
- 137-147 Comparative performance of remote sensing methods in assessing wheat performance under Mediterranean conditions
by Yousfi, Salima & Kellas, Nassim & Saidi, Lila & Benlakehal, Zahra & Chaou, Lydia & Siad, Djamila & Herda, Farid & Karrou, Mohamed & Vergara, Omar & Gracia, Adrian & Araus, José Luis & Serret, Maria Dolores
- 148-157 Linking thermal imaging to physiological indicators in Carica papaya L. under different watering regimes
by Lima, R.S.N & García-Tejero, I. & Lopes, T.S. & Costa, J.M. & Vaz, M. & Durán-Zuazo, V.H. & Chaves, M. & Glenn, D.M. & Campostrini, E.
- 158-166 Monitoring the evolution of soil moisture in root zone system of Argania spinosa using electrical resistivity imaging
by Ain-Lhout, F. & Boutaleb, S. & Diaz-Barradas, M.C. & Jauregui, J. & Zunzunegui, M.
- 167-175 Aquaporins isoforms in cv. Touriga Nacional grapevine under water stress and recovery—Regulation of expression in leaves and roots
by Zarrouk, Olfa & Garcia-Tejero, Ivan & Pinto, Clara & Genebra, Tania & Sabir, Farzana & Prista, Catarina & David, Teresa Soares & Loureiro-Dias, Maria C. & Chave, Maria Manuela
- 176-189 Overexpressing Vitis vinifera YSK2 dehydrin in tobacco improves plant performance
by Jardak-Jamoussi, Rahma & Zarrouk, Olfa & Ben Salem, Asma & Zoghlami, Néjia & Mejri, Samiha & Gandoura, Samia & Khiari, Bilel & Mliki, Ahmed & Chaves, Manuela & Ghorbel, Abdelwahed & Pinheiro, Carla
- 190-196 Hydrological, engineering, agronomical, breeding and physiological pathways for the effective and efficient use of water in agriculture
by Mateos, Luciano & Araus, José L.
2016, Volume 163, Issue C
- 1-8 Evaluation of the use of treated municipal waste water on the yield, oil quality, free fatty acids’ profile and nutrient levels in olive trees cv Koroneiki, in Greece
by Bourazanis, G. & Roussos, P.A. & Argyrokastritis, I. & Kosmas, C. & Kerkides, P.
- 9-18 Post-veraison deficit irrigation regimes enhance berry coloration and health-promoting bioactive compounds in ‘Crimson Seedless’ table grapes
by Conesa, María R. & Falagán, Natalia & de la Rosa, José M. & Aguayo, Encarna & Domingo, Rafael & Pastor, Alejandro Pérez
- 19-27 Peatland as a natural sink for pesticides from no-till systems in subtropical climate
by Bortolozo, F.R. & Aguiar, Terencio R. & Hansel, F.A. & Rosa Filho, E.F. & Parron, L.V. & Froehner, S.
- 28-36 An economic valuation of groundwater management for Agriculture in Luancheng county, North China
by Ma, Fengjiao & Gao, Hui & Eneji, A. Egrinya & Jin, Zhanzhong & Han, Lipu & Liu, Jintong
- 37-47 GIS based integrated modelling framework for agricultural canal system simulation and management in Indo-Gangetic plains of India
by Srivastava, P.K. & Singh, Raj Mohan
- 48-56 Pumping station regulation in on-demand irrigation networks using strategic control nodes
by Córcoles, J.I. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Moreno, M.A.
- 57-65 Growth responses and physiological traits of seashore paspalum subjected to short-term salinity stress and recovery
by Pompeiano, A. & Di Patrizio, E. & Volterrani, M. & Scartazza, A. & Guglielminetti, L.
- 66-74 Modeling gypsifereous soil infiltration rate under different sprinkler application rates and successive irrigation events
by AL-Kayssi, A.W. & Mustafa, S.H.
- 75-89 Behavior of water balance components at sites with shallow groundwater tables: Possibilities and limitations of their simulation using different ways to control weighable groundwater lysimeters
by Dietrich, Ottfried & Fahle, Marcus & Seyfarth, Manfred
- 90-99 Coupling and testing a new soil water module in DSSAT CERES-Maize model for maize production under semi-arid condition
by Dokoohaki, Hamze & Gheysari, Mahdi & Mousavi, Sayed-Farhad & Zand-Parsa, Shahrokh & Miguez, Fernando E. & Archontoulis, Sotirios V. & Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- 100-109 Assessing the returns to water harvesting: A meta-analysis
by Bouma, Jetske A. & Hegde, Seema S. & Lasage, Ralph
- 110-124 Artificial neural networks versus gene expression programming for estimating reference evapotranspiration in arid climate
by Yassin, Mohamed A. & Alazba, A.A. & Mattar, Mohamed A.
- 125-138 Impact of saline water irrigation on water use efficiency and soil salt accumulation for spring maize in arid regions of China
by Wang, Qingming & Huo, Zailin & Zhang, Liudong & Wang, Jianhua & Zhao, Yong
- 139-145 Crop coefficient changes with reference evapotranspiration for highly canopy-atmosphere coupled crops
by Marin, Fábio R. & Angelocci, Luiz R. & Nassif, Daniel S.P. & Costa, Leandro G. & Vianna, Murilo S. & Carvalho, Kassio S.
- 146-158 Physiological and growth responses of pomegranate tree (Punica granatum (L.) cv. Rabab) under partial root zone drying and deficit irrigation regimes
by Parvizi, Hossein & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza & Ahmadi, Seyed Hamid
- 159-168 Shallow groundwater dynamics in the Pampas: Climate, landscape and crop choice effects
by Mercau, Jorge L. & Nosetto, Marcelo D. & Bert, Federico & Giménez, Raúl & Jobbágy, Esteban G.
- 169-179 Attenuating the negative effects of irrigation with saline water on cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.) by application of straw biological-reactor
by Cao, Yune & Tian, Yongqiang & Gao, Lihong & Chen, Qingyun
- 180-189 Chinese rose (Rosa chinensis) growth and ion accumulation under irrigation with waters of different salt contents
by Li, Xiaobin & Wan, Shuqin & Kang, Yaohu & Chen, Xiulong & Chu, Linlin
- 190-196 Field application of pelletized biochar: Short term effect on the hydrological properties of a silty clay loam soil
by Andrenelli, M.C. & Maienza, A. & Genesio, L. & Miglietta, F. & Pellegrini, S. & Vaccari, F.P. & Vignozzi, N.
- 197-211 Role of fungal endophyte of tall fescue (Epichloë coenophiala) on water availability, wilting point and integral energy in texturally-different soils
by Hosseini, F. & Mosaddeghi, M.R. & Hajabbasi, M.A. & Sabzalian, M.R.
- 212-218 Corn production in soil containing in natura tannery sludge and irrigated with domestic wastewater
by Malafaia, Guilherme & de Araúj, Fernando Godinho & da Costa Estrela, Dieferson & Guimarães, Abraão Tiago Batista & Leandro, Wilson Mozena & de Lima Rodrigues, Aline Sueli
- 219-235 Performance assessment of AquaCrop model for estimating evapotranspiration, soil water content and grain yield of winter wheat in Tensift Al Haouz (Morocco): Application to irrigation management
by Toumi, J. & Er-Raki, S. & Ezzahar, J. & Khabba, S. & Jarlan, L. & Chehbouni, A.
- 236-243 Optimal model-based deficit irrigation scheduling using AquaCrop: A simulation study with cotton, potato and tomato
by Linker, Raphael & Ioslovich, Ilya & Sylaios, Georgios & Plauborg, Finn & Battilani, Adriano
- 244-254 Application of deficit irrigation to container-grown hardy ornamental nursery stock via overhead irrigation, compared to drip irrigation
by Davies, Michael J. & Harrison-Murray, Richard & Atkinson, Christopher J. & Grant, Olga M.
- 255-262 Combined effects of high relative humidity and K+ supply mitigates damage caused by salt stress on growth, photosynthesis and ion homeostasis in J. curcas plants
by Rodrigues, Cícera R.F. & Silveira, Joaquim A.G. & Viégas, Ricardo A. & Moura, Raniere M. & Aragão, Rafael M. & Silva, Evandro N.
- 263-274 Water and nitrate dynamics in baby corn (Zea mays L.) under different fertigation frequencies and operating pressures in semi-arid region of India
by Kumar, Mukesh & Rajput, T.B.S. & Kumar, Rohitashw & Patel, Neelam
- 275-284 Analysis of water application with semi-portable big size sprinkler irrigation systems in semi-arid areas
by Sheikhesmaeili, Omid & Montero, Jesús & Laserna, Santiago
- 285-294 Mapping soil moisture across an irrigated field using electromagnetic conductivity imaging
by Huang, J. & Scudiero, E. & Choo, H. & Corwin, D.L. & Triantafilis, J.
- 295-304 Application of the DNDC model to estimate N2O emissions under different types of irrigation in vineyards in Ningxia, China
by Zhang, Yajie & Niu, Haishan & Wang, Shiping & Xu, Kun & Wang, Rui
- 305-318 Assessing the effectiveness of split fertilization and cover crop cultivation in order to conserve soil and water resources and improve crop productivity
by Maharjan, Ganga Ram & Ruidisch, Marianne & Shope, Christopher L. & Choi, Kwanghun & Huwe, Bernd & Kim, Seong Joon & Tenhunen, John & Arnhold, Sebastian
- 319-331 Grain yield, water productivity and CH4 emission of irrigated rice in response to water management in south China
by Liang, Kaiming & Zhong, Xuhua & Huang, Nongrong & Lampayan, Rubenito M. & Pan, Junfeng & Tian, Ka & Liu, Yanzhuo
- 332-343 Evaluating the impacts of crop rotations on groundwater storage and recharge in an agricultural watershed
by Dakhlalla, Abdullah O. & Parajuli, Prem B. & Ouyang, Ying & Schmitz, Darrel W.
- 344-353 Root zone soil moisture prediction models based on system identification: Formulation of the theory and validation using field and AQUACROP data
by Delgoda, Dilini & Saleem, Syed K. & Malano, Hector & Halgamuge, Malka N.
- 354-362 Drought response and yield formation of spring safflower under different water regimes in the semiarid Southern High Plains
by Singh, Sukhbir & Angadi, Sangamesh V. & Grover, Kulbhushan & Begna, Sultan & Auld, Dick
- 363-379 Deployment of artificial neural network for short-term forecasting of evapotranspiration using public weather forecast restricted messages
by Traore, Seydou & Luo, Yufeng & Fipps, Guy
- 380-392 Optimizing conjunctive use of surface water and groundwater for irrigation to address human-nature water conflicts: A surrogate modeling approach
by Wu, Xin & Zheng, Yi & Wu, Bin & Tian, Yong & Han, Feng & Zheng, Chunmiao
- 393-402 Assessing the effects of indirect wastewater reuse on paddy irrigation in the Osan River watershed in Korea using the SWAT model
by Jeong, Hanseok & Kim, Hakkwan & Jang, Taeil & Park, Seungwoo
- 403-407 Mitigated CH4 and N2O emissions and improved irrigation water use efficiency in winter wheat field with surface drip irrigation in the North China Plain
by Wang, Guangshuai & Liang, Yueping & Zhang, Qian & Jha, Shiva K. & Gao, Yang & Shen, Xiaojun & Sun, Jingsheng & Duan, Aiwang
2015, Volume 162, Issue C
- 1-14 Enhancement of nitrate removal in constructed wetlands utilizing a combined autotrophic and heterotrophic denitrification technology for treating hydroponic wastewater containing high nitrate and low organic carbon concentrations
by Park, Jong-Hwan & Kim, Seong-Heon & Delaune, Ronald D. & Cho, Ju-Sik & Heo, Jong-Soo & Ok, Yong Sik & Seo, Dong-Cheol
- 15-32 Effect of nitrogen fertilization under plastic mulched and non-plastic mulched conditions on water use by maize plants in dryland areas of China
by Li, S.X. & Wang, Z.H. & Li, S.Q. & Gao, Y.J.
- 33-46 Evapotranspiration, water productivity and crop coefficients for irrigated sunflower in the U.S. Southern High Plains
by Howell, Terry A. & Evett, Steven R. & Tolk, Judy A. & Copeland, Karen S. & Marek, Thomas H.
- 47-56 Estimating groundwater use patterns of perennial and seasonal crops in a Mediterranean irrigation scheme, using remote sensing
by Hunink, Johannes E. & Contreras, Sergio & Soto-García, Mariano & Martin-Gorriz, Bernardo & Martinez-Álvarez, Victoriano & Baille, Alain
- 57-66 Integrated geophysical techniques for sustainable management of water resource. A case study of local dry bean versus commercial common bean cultivars
by Satriani, A. & Loperte, A. & Soldovieri, F.
- 67-77 Efficient water and energy use in irrigation modernization: Lessons from Spanish case studies
by Tarjuelo, José M. & Rodriguez-Diaz, Juan A. & Abadía, Ricardo & Camacho, Emilio & Rocamora, Carmen & Moreno, Miguel A.
- 78-86 GIS – based multicriteria decision analysis for the delimitation of an agricultural perimeter irrigated with treated wastewater
by Neji, Hella Ben Brahim & Turki, Sami Yassine
2015, Volume 161, Issue C
- 1-8 Farm drainage channel network optimization by improved modified minimal spanning tree
by Ashrafi, M. & Khanjani, M.J. & Fadaei-Kermani, E. & Barani, G.A.
- 9-19 Assessing the response of yield and comprehensive fruit quality of tomato grown in greenhouse to deficit irrigation and nitrogen application strategies
by Wang, Chenxia & Gu, Feng & Chen, Jinliang & Yang, Hui & Jiang, Jingjing & Du, Taisheng & Zhang, Jianhua
- 20-30 Effects of deficit irrigation on the performance of grapevine (Vitis vinifera L.) cv. ‘Godello’ and ‘Treixadura’ in Ribeiro, NW Spain
by Trigo-Córdoba, Emiliano & Bouzas-Cid, Yolanda & Orriols-Fernández, Ignacio & Mirás-Avalos, José Manuel
- 31-40 Energy balance and partitioning over a rotating rapeseed crop
by Pardo, N. & Sánchez, M.L. & Pérez, I.A. & García, M.A.
- 41-52 Spatial patterns and stability of topsoil water content in a rainfed fallow cereal field and Calcisol-type soil
by López-Vicente, M. & Quijano, L. & Navas, A.
- 53-64 Effects of mulching and nitrogen on soil temperature, water content, nitrate-N content and maize yield in the Loess Plateau of China
by Xiukang, Wang & Zhanbin, Li & Yingying, Xing
- 65-76 Enhancing water and cropping productivity through Integrated System of Rice Intensification (ISRI) with aquaculture and horticulture under rainfed conditions
by Thakur, Amod K. & Mohanty, Rajeeb K. & Singh, Rajbir & Patil, Dhiraj U.
- 77-85 Water use and crop coefficient of the wheat–maize strip intercropping system for an arid region in northwestern China
by Wang, Zikui & Wu, Pute & Zhao, Xining & Gao, Ying & Chen, Xiaoli
- 86-101 Climate change impact on water resources and crop production in Armenia
by Melkonyan, Ani
- 102-113 Matric potential-based irrigation management of field-grown strawberry: Effects on yield and water use efficiency
by Létourneau, Guillaume & Caron, J. & Anderson, L. & Cormier, J.
- 114-126 Feasibility of trunk diameter fluctuations in the scheduling of regulated deficit irrigation for table olive trees without reference trees
by Girón, I.F. & Corell, M. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Galindo, A. & Torrecillas, A. & Moreno, F. & Moriana, A.
- 127-135 Evaluation of soil chemical properties irrigated with recycled wastewater under partial root-zone drying irrigation for sustainable tomato production
by Alrajhi, A. & Beecham, S. & Bolan, Nanthi S. & Hassanli, A.
- 136-146 Evaluation of the AquaCrop model for barley production under deficit irrigation and rainfed condition in Iran
by Tavakoli, Ali Reza & Mahdavi Moghadam, Mehran & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza
- 147-154 Effects of alternate furrow irrigation on the biomass and quality of alfalfa (Medicago sativa)
by Xiao, Yu & Zhang, Jing & Jia, Ting Ting & Pang, Xiao Pan & Guo, Zheng Gang
2015, Volume 160, Issue C
- 1-13 Environmental and economic analysis of using SWAT to simulate the effects of switchgrass production on water quality in an impaired watershed
by Zhou, Xia Vivian & Clark, Christopher D. & Nair, Sujithkumar Surendran & Hawkins, Shawn A. & Lambert, Dayton M.
- 14-21 Long-terms effects of irrigation with treated municipal wastewater on soil, yield and olive oil quality
by Bedbabis, Saida & Trigui, Dhouha & Ben Ahmed, Chedlia & Clodoveo, Maria Lisa & Camposeo, Salvatore & Vivaldi, Gaetano Alessandro & Ben Rouina, Béchir
- 22-32 Improving productivity and water use efficiency: A case study of farms in England
by Gadanakis, Yiorgos & Bennett, Richard & Park, Julian & Areal, Francisco Jose
- 33-40 Effects of reclaimed wastewater irrigation on olive (Olea europaea L. cv. ‘Koroneiki’) trees
by Petousi, I. & Fountoulakis, M.S. & Saru, M.L. & Nikolaidis, N. & Fletcher, L. & Stentiford, E.I. & Manios, T.
- 41-56 Comparison of dual crop coefficient method and Shuttleworth–Wallace model in evapotranspiration partitioning in a vineyard of northwest China
by Zhao, Peng & Li, Sien & Li, Fusheng & Du, Taisheng & Tong, Ling & Kang, Shaozhong
- 57-63 Surfactant effect on forage yield and water use efficiency for berseem clover and basil in intercropping and limited irrigation treatments
by Daneshnia, F. & Amini, A. & Chaichi, M.R.
- 64-75 Evaluating the impact of groundwater on cotton growth and root zone water balance using Hydrus-1D coupled with a crop growth model
by Han, Ming & Zhao, Chengyi & Šimůnek, Jirka & Feng, Gary
- 76-83 Characterization of water quality in stratified nursery recycling irrigation reservoirs
by Zhang, Haibo & Richardson, Patricia A. & Belayneh, Bruk E. & Ristvey, Andrew & Lea-Cox, John & Copes, Warren E. & Moorman, Gary W. & Hong, Chuanxue
- 84-97 The influence of different tillage practices on water content of soil and crop yield in vetch–winter wheat rotation compared to fallow–winter wheat rotation in a high altitude and cool climate
by Gozubuyuk, Zinnur & Sahin, Ustun & Adiguzel, Mesut Cemal & Ozturk, Ismail & Celik, Ahmet
- 98-105 Effects of vermicomposts on tomato yield and quality and soil fertility in greenhouse under different soil water regimes
by Yang, Lijuan & Zhao, Fengyan & Chang, Qing & Li, Tianlai & Li, Fusheng
- 106-117 Drought hazard assessment in the context of climate change for South Korea
by Nam, Won-Ho & Hayes, Michael J. & Svoboda, Mark D. & Tadesse, Tsegaye & Wilhite, Donald A.
- 118-131 Satellite and in situ derived corn and soybean biomass and leaf area index: Response to controlled tile drainage under varying weather conditions
by Kross, Angela & Lapen, David R. & McNairn, Heather & Sunohara, Mark & Champagne, Catherine & Wilkes, Graham
- 132-143 Simulation of crop and water productivity for rice (Oryza sativa L.) using APSIM under diverse agro-climatic conditions and water management techniques in Sri Lanka
by Amarasingha, R.P.R.K. & Suriyagoda, L.D.B. & Marambe, B. & Gaydon, D.S. & Galagedara, L.W. & Punyawardena, R. & Silva, G.L.L.P. & Nidumolu, U. & Howden, M.
- 144-152 Climate, water use, and land surface transformation in an irrigation intensive watershed—Streamflow responses from 1950 through 2010
by Dale, Joseph & Zou, Chris B. & Andrews, William J. & Long, James M. & Liang, Ye & Qiao, Lei
2015, Volume 159, Issue C
- 1-10 Organo mineral fertilizer can mitigate water stress for cucumber production (Cucumis sativus L.)
by Abd El-Mageed, Taia A. & Semida, Wael M.
- 11-18 Film antitranspirants increase yield in drought stressed wheat plants by maintaining high grain number
by Abdullah, Araz S. & Aziz, Moyassar Mohammed & Siddique, K.H.M. & Flower, K.C.
- 19-34 Evaluation of water and nitrogen use efficiencies in a double cropping system under different integrated management practices based on a model approach
by Li, Zhoujing & Hu, Kelin & Li, Baoguo & He, Mingrong & Zhang, Jiwang
- 35-44 Effects of climate change on suitable rice cropping areas, cropping systems and crop water requirements in southern China
by Ye, Qing & Yang, Xiaoguang & Dai, Shuwei & Chen, Guangsheng & Li, Yong & Zhang, Caixia
- 45-54 The response of agricultural drought to meteorological drought and the influencing factors: A case study in the Wei River Basin, China
by Huang, Shengzhi & Huang, Qiang & Chang, Jianxia & Leng, Guoyong & Xing, Li
- 55-65 Major problems and solutions on surface water resource utilisation in karst mountainous areas
by Qin, Luoyi & Bai, Xiaoyong & Wang, Shijie & Zhou, Dequan & Li, Yue & Peng, Tao & Tian, Yichao & Luo, Guangjie
- 66-76 Effect of partial root zone drying and deficit irrigation on nitrogen and phosphorus uptake in potato
by Liu, Caixia & Rubæk, Gitte H. & Liu, Fulai & Andersen, Mathias N.
- 77-91 Evaluation of geostationary satellite (COMS) based Priestley–Taylor evapotranspiration
by Baik, Jongjin & Choi, Minha
- 92-106 Effect of irrigation water withdrawals on water and energy balance in the Mekong River Basin using an improved VIC land surface model with fewer calibration parameters
by Tatsumi, Kenichi & Yamashiki, Yosuke
- 107-114 Cumulative deficit irrigation effects on corn biomass and grain yield under two tillage systems
by Benjamin, J.G. & Nielsen, D.C. & Vigil, M.F. & Mikha, M.M. & Calderon, F.
- 115-122 Effects of different amendments for the reclamation of coastal saline soil on soil nutrient dynamics and electrical conductivity responses
by Zhang, Tao & Wang, Ting & Liu, KS & Wang, Lixue & Wang, Kun & Zhou, Yan
- 123-138 Dynamic prescription maps for site-specific variable rate irrigation of cotton
by O’Shaughnessy, Susan A. & Evett, Steven R. & Colaizzi, Paul D.
- 139-147 Effect of irrigation regime and application of kaolin on yield, quality and water use efficiency of sweet pepper
by Ćosić, Marija & Djurović, Nevenka & Todorović, Mladen & Maletić, Radojka & Zečević, Bogoljub & Stričević, Ružica
- 148-154 Impact of irrigation water salinity on agronomical and quality attributes of Cenchrus ciliaris L. accessions
by Al-Dakheel, Abdullah J. & Iftikhar Hussain, M. & Abdul Rahman, Abdul Qader M.
- 155-164 Effects of climate change including elevated CO2 concentration, temperature and water deficit on growth, water status, and yield quality of grapevine (Vitis vinifera L.) cultivars
by Kizildeniz, T. & Mekni, I. & Santesteban, H. & Pascual, I. & Morales, F. & Irigoyen, J.J.
- 165-175 Performance and impacts of managed aquifer recharge interventions for agricultural water security: A framework for evaluation
by Prathapar, S. & Dhar, S. & Rao, G. Tamma & Maheshwari, B.
- 176-184 Modeling soil–water dynamics and soil–water carrying capacity for vegetation on the Loess Plateau, China
by Liu, Bingxia & Shao, Ming’an
- 185-196 A spatial analysis model to assess the feasibility of short rotation forestry fertigated with urban wastewater: Basilicata region case study
by Cozzi, Mario & Viccaro, Mauro & Di Napoli, Francesco & Fagarazzi, Claudio & Tirinnanzi, Alessandro & Romano, Severino
- 197-208 An assessment of irrigation practices: Sprinkler irrigation of winter wheat in the North China Plain
by Wang, Xiangping & Huang, Guanhua & Yang, Jingsong & Huang, Quanzhong & Liu, Haijun & Yu, Lipeng
- 209-224 Comparison of traditional and ET-based irrigation scheduling of surface-irrigated cotton in the arid southwestern USA
by Hunsaker, D.J. & French, A.N. & Waller, P.M. & Bautista, E. & Thorp, K.R. & Bronson, K.F. & Andrade-Sanchez, P.
- 225-238 Effect of deficit irrigation and different saline groundwater depths on yield and water productivity of quinoa
by Talebnejad, R. & Sepaskhah, A.R.
- 239-254 Modeling malt barley water use and evapotranspiration partitioning in two contrasting rainfall years. Assessing AquaCrop and SIMDualKc models
by Pereira, Luis S. & Paredes, Paula & Rodrigues, Gonçalo C. & Neves, Manuela
- 255-263 Nitrogen surface runoff losses from a Chinese cabbage field under different nitrogen treatments in the Taihu Lake Basin, China
by Shan, Linan & He, Yunfeng & Chen, Jie & Huang, Qian & Lian, Xu & Wang, Hongcai & Liu, Yili
- 264-276 The impact of irrigation development on regional groundwater resources in Bangladesh
by Kirby, J.M. & Ahmad, M.D. & Mainuddin, M. & Palash, W. & Quadir, M.E. & Shah-Newaz, S.M. & Hossain, M.M.
- 277-289 The MANAGE Drain Load database: Review and compilation of more than fifty years of North American drainage nutrient studies
by Christianson, L.E. & Harmel, R.D.
- 290-298 Effects of irrigation interval and quantity on the yield and quality of confectionary pumpkin grown under field conditions
by Yavuz, Duran & Seymen, Musa & Yavuz, Nurcan & Türkmen, Önder
- 299-306 Quality assessment of irrigation water under a combination of rain and irrigation
by Costa, José Luis & Aparicio, Virginia Carolina
- 307-317 Daily forecasting of reference and strawberry crop evapotranspiration in greenhouses in a Mediterranean climate based on solar radiation estimates
by Gavilán, Pedro & Ruiz, Natividad & Lozano, David
- 318-330 Managing variability and scarcity. An analysis of Engaruka: A Maasai smallholder irrigation farming community
by Caretta, Martina Angela
- 331-340 Validation of the AquaCrop model for irrigated rice production under varied water regimes in Bangladesh
by Maniruzzaman, M. & Talukder, M.S.U. & Khan, M.H. & Biswas, J.C. & Nemes, A.
- 341-357 Using Bayesian analysis to compare the performance of three evapotranspiration models for rainfed jujube (Ziziphus jujuba Mill.) plantations in the Loess Plateau
by Chen, Dianyu & Wang, Xing & Liu, Shouyang & Wang, Youke & Gao, Zhiyong & Zhang, Linlin & Wei, Xinguang & Wei, Xindong
2015, Volume 158, Issue C
- 1-9 Effects of ridge and furrow rainwater harvesting system combined with irrigation on improving water use efficiency of maize (Zea mays L.) in semi-humid area of China
by Wu, Yang & Jia, Zhikuan & Ren, Xiaolong & Zhang, Yan & Chen, Xin & Bing, Haoyang & Zhang, Peng
- 10-16 The impact of water-pricing policy on the demand for water resources by farmers in Ghana
by Aidam, Patricia Woedem
- 17-25 Rainwater use by irrigated cotton measured with stable isotopes of water
by Goebel, T.S. & Lascano, R.J. & Paxton, P.R. & Mahan, J.R.
- 26-34 Socio-economic background of wastewater irrigation and bioaccumulation of heavy metals in crops and vegetables
by Raja, Shameem & Cheema, Hafiza Masooma Naseer & Babar, Shaista & Khan, Asif Ali & Murtaza, Ghulam & Aslam, Usman
- 35-41 Stemflow of water on maize and its influencing factors
by Liu, Haijun & Zhang, Ruihao & Zhang, Liwei & Wang, Xuming & Li, Yan & Huang, Guanhua
- 42-50 Contribution of tile drains to basin discharge and nitrogen export in a headwater agricultural watershed
by Williams, M.R. & King, K.W. & Fausey, N.R.
- 51-60 Response of young ‘Star Ruby’ grapefruit trees to regulated deficit irrigation with saline reclaimed water
by Pedrero, F. & Maestre-Valero, J.F. & Mounzer, O. & Nortes, P.A. & Alcobendas, R. & Romero-Trigueros, C. & Bayona, J.M. & Alarcón, J.J. & Nicolás, E.
- 61-68 Residual effects of biochar on improving growth, physiology and yield of wheat under salt stress
by Akhtar, Saqib Saleem & Andersen, Mathias Neumann & Liu, Fulai
- 69-81 Effect of deficit irrigation during stage II and post-harvest on tree water status, vegetative growth, yield and economic assessment in ‘Angeleno’ Japanese plum
by Samperio, Alberto & Moñino, María José & Vivas, Antonio & Blanco-Cipollone, Fernando & Martín, Abelardo García & Prieto, María Henar
- 82-98 Optimization of the irrigation water resources for Shijin irrigation district in north China
by Yang, Gaiqiang & Guo, Ping & Huo, Lijuan & Ren, Chongfeng
- 99-111 Chinese rose (Rosa chinensis) cultivation in Bohai Bay, China, using an improved drip irrigation method to reclaim heavy coastal saline soils
by Chen, Xiulong & Kang, Yaohu & Wan, Shuqin & Chu, Linlin & Li, Xiaobin
- 112-119 Solar powered micro-irrigation system for small holders of dryland agriculture in India
by Kumar, M. & Reddy, K.S. & Adake, R.V. & Rao, C.V.K.N.
- 120-125 Are we getting accurate measurements of Ksat for sodic clay soils?
by Reading, L.P. & Lockington, D.A. & Bristow, K.L. & Baumgartl, T.
- 126-138 Evaluation of soil water retention pedotransfer functions for Vietnamese Mekong Delta soils
by Nguyen, Phuong Minh & Van Le, Khoa & Botula, Yves-Dady & Cornelis, Wim M.
- 139-144 Particle circulation in irrigation reservoirs: The role of filter backwash reject on filter clogging
by Milstein, Ana & Feldlite, Mordehai
- 145-155 Influence of mulches on urban vegetation construction in coastal saline land under drip irrigation in North China
by Chen, Xiulong & Kang, Yaohu & Wan, Shuqin & Li, Xiaobin & Guo, Liping
- 156-165 Yield and quality of sugar beet (Beta vulgaris L.) at different water and nitrogen levels under the climatic conditions of Kırsehir, Turkey
by Kiymaz, Sultan & Ertek, Ahmet
- 166-178 Expanding sustainable land management in Ethiopia: Scenarios for improved agricultural water management in the Blue Nile
by Schmidt, Emily & Zemadim, Birhanu
- 179-188 Evaluating the effectiveness of water infrastructures for increasing groundwater recharge and agricultural production – A case study of Gujarat, India
by Chinnasamy, Pennan & Misra, Gourav & Shah, Tushaar & Maheshwari, Basant & Prathapar, Sanmugam
- 189-195 Water productivity, energy and economic analysis of transplanting methods with different irrigation regimes in Basmati rice (Oryza sativa L.) under north-western India
by Brar, A.S. & Buttar, G.S. & Jhanji, Daman & Sharma, Neerja & Vashist, K.K. & Mahal, S.S. & Deol, J.S. & Singh, Gagandeep
- 196-208 The combined use of vegetation indices and stable isotopes to predict durum wheat grain yield under contrasting water conditions
by Elazab, Abdelhalim & Bort, Jordi & Zhou, Bangwei & Serret, María Dolors & Nieto-Taladriz, María Teresa & Araus, José Luis
- 209-212 Water temperature in irrigation return flow from the Upper Snake Rock watershed
by Bjorneberg, David L.
- 213-224 The changes in the physical and hydraulic properties of a loamy soil under irrigation with simpler-reclaimed wastewaters
by Tunc, Talip & Sahin, Ustun
- 225-234 Water use and yield of sugar beet (Beta vulgaris L.) under drip irrigation at different water regimes
by Kiymaz, Sultan & Ertek, Ahmet
- 235-244 Adoption of voluntary water-pollution reduction technologies and water quality perception among Danish farmers
by Gachango, Florence Gathoni & Andersen, Laura Mørch & Pedersen, Søren Marcus
- 245-254 Agricultural infrastructure donation performance: Empirical evidence in rural Ethiopia
by Urquía-Grande, Elena & Rubio-Alcocer, Antonio
- 255-265 Leaching and reclamation of a biochar and compost amended saline–sodic soil with moderate SAR reclaimed water
by Chaganti, Vijayasatya N. & Crohn, David M. & Šimůnek, Jirka
- 266-276 Effect of wastewater and compost on leaching nutrients of soil column under basil cultivation
by Marofi, Safar & Shakarami, Masoud & Rahimi, Ghasem & Ershadfath, Farnaz
- 277-287 Assessment of a newly implemented irrigated area (Lerma Basin, Spain) over a 10-year period. I: Water balances and irrigation performance
by Merchán, D. & Causapé, J. & Abrahão, R. & García-Garizábal, I.
- 288-296 Assessment of a newly implemented irrigated area (Lerma Basin, Spain) over a 10-year period. II: Salts and nitrate exported
by Merchán, D. & Causapé, J. & Abrahão, R. & García-Garizábal, I.
2015, Volume 157, Issue C
- 6-11 Irrigation water amount and salinity dictate nitrogen requirement
by Vaughan, Peter & Letey, John
- 12-30 Salinity management in the coastal region of the Netherlands: A historical perspective
by Raats, Peter A.C.
- 31-38 Achieving sustainable irrigation requires effective management of salts, soil salinity, and shallow groundwater
by Wichelns, Dennis & Qadir, Manzoor
- 39-47 Subsurface drip irrigation in California—Here to stay?
by Ayars, J.E. & Fulton, A. & Taylor, B.
- 48-58 Assessing the suitability of saline wastewaters for irrigation of Citrus spp.: Emphasis on boron and specific-ion interactions
by Grattan, S.R. & Díaz, F.J. & Pedrero, F. & Vivaldi, G.A.
- 59-64 Potassium and magnesium in irrigation water quality assessment
by Smith, C.J. & Oster, J.D. & Sposito, G.
- 65-77 Developing and normalizing average corn crop water production functions across years and locations using a system model
by Saseendran, S.A. & Ahuja, Lajpat R. & Ma, Liwang & Trout, Thomas J. & McMaster, Gregory S. & Nielsen, David C. & Ham, Jay M. & Andales, Allan A. & Halvorson, Ardel D. & Chávez, José L. & Fang, Quanxiao X.
2015, Volume 156, Issue C
- 1-9 Differences in water-use-efficiency between two Vitis vinifera cultivars (Grenache and Tempranillo) explained by the combined response of stomata to hydraulic and chemical signals during water stress
by Martorell, S. & Diaz-Espejo, A. & Tomàs, M. & Pou, A. & El Aou-ouad, H. & Escalona, J.M. & Vadell, J. & Ribas-Carbó, M. & Flexas, J. & Medrano, H.
- 10-18 Consumptive water use and crop coefficients for warm-season turfgrass species in the Southeastern United States
by Wherley, B. & Dukes, M.D. & Cathey, S. & Miller, G. & Sinclair, T.
- 19-29 Desalination of saline farmland drainage water through wetland plants
by Yang, Y.N. & Sheng, Q. & Zhang, L. & Kang, H.Q. & Liu, Y.
- 30-42 Field measurements based model for surface irrigation efficiency assessment
by Canone, D. & Previati, M. & Bevilacqua, I. & Salvai, L. & Ferraris, S.
- 43-50 Using field spectrometry and a plant probe accessory to determine leaf water content in commercial vineyards
by González-Fernández, Ana Belén & Rodríguez-Pérez, José Ramón & Marcelo, Victoriano & Valenciano, José B.
- 51-62 Comparison of canopy temperature-based water stress indices for maize
by DeJonge, Kendall C. & Taghvaeian, Saleh & Trout, Thomas J. & Comas, Louise H.
- 63-69 Crop water use and stage-specific crop coefficients for irrigated cotton in the mid-south, United States
by Kumar, Vipan & Udeigwe, Theophilus K. & Clawson, Ernest L. & Rohli, Robert V. & Miller, Donnie K.
- 70-78 Effect of drip irrigation and fertilizer regimes on fruit quality of a pomegranate (Punica granatum (L.) cv. Rabab) orchard
by Parvizi, Hossein & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza
- 79-89 A modified fuzzy credibility constrained programming approach for agricultural water resources management—A case study in Urumqi, China
by Li, X.M. & Lu, H.W. & Li, J. & Du, P. & Xu, M. & He, L.
- 90-99 Reducing ventilation requirements in semi-closed greenhouses increases water use efficiency
by Katsoulas, N. & Sapounas, A. & De Zwart, F. & Dieleman, J.A. & Stanghellini, C.
- 100-109 Long term impact of waste water irrigation and nutrient rates: I. Performance, sustainability and produce quality of peri urban cropping systems
by Minhas, P.S. & Khajanchi-Lal, & Yadav, R.K. & Dubey, S.K. & Chaturvedi, R.K.
- 110-117 Long-term impact of wastewater irrigation and nutrient rates II. Nutrient balance, nitrate leaching and soil properties under peri-urban cropping systems
by -Lal, Khajanchi & Minhas, P.S. & Yadav, R.K.
2015, Volume 155, Issue C
- 1-10 Performance of improved practices in farmers’ fields under rainfed and supplemental irrigation systems in a semi-arid area of Pakistan
by Mahmood, A. & Oweis, T. & Ashraf, M. & Majid, A. & Aftab, M. & Aadal, N.K. & Ahmad, I.
- 11-21 Soil water extraction, water use, and grain yield by drought-tolerant maize on the Texas High Plains
by Hao, Baozhen & Xue, Qingwu & Marek, Thomas H. & Jessup, Kirk E. & Hou, Xiaobo & Xu, Wenwei & Bynum, Edsel D. & Bean, Brent W.
- 22-39 Compensatory uptake functions in empirical macroscopic root water uptake models – Experimental and numerical analysis
by Albasha, Rami & Mailhol, Jean-Claude & Cheviron, Bruno
- 40-47 Evapotranspiration partitioning and water use efficiency of switchgrass and biomass sorghum managed for biofuel
by Yimam, Yohannes Tadesse & Ochsner, Tyson E. & Kakani, Vijaya Gopal
- 48-52 Evaluating the performance of DRAINMOD using soil hydraulic parameters derived by various methods
by Qi, Zhiming & Singh, Ranvir & Helmers, Matthew J. & Zhou, Xiaobo
- 53-66 A coupled random fuzzy two-stage programming model for crop area optimization—A case study of the middle Heihe River basin, China
by Li, Mo & Guo, Ping
- 67-75 Nutrient resorption efficiency and proficiency in economic wood trees irrigated by treated wastewater in desert planted forests
by Farahat, Emad & Linderholm, Hans W.
- 76-86 Inflow rate and border irrigation performance
by Morris, Michael R. & Hussain, Amjed & Gillies, Malcolm H. & O’Halloran, Nicholas J.
- 87-99 Short-term assessment of the dynamics of elements in wastewater irrigated Mediterranean soil and tomato fruits through sequential dissolution and lead isotopic signatures
by Cary, L. & Surdyk, N. & Psarras, G. & Kasapakis, I. & Chartzoulakis, K. & Sandei, L. & Guerrot, C. & Pettenati, M. & Kloppmann, W.
- 100-112 Uncertainty analysis of an irrigation scheduling model for water management in crop production
by Mun, S. & Sassenrath, G.F. & Schmidt, A.M. & Lee, N. & Wadsworth, M.C. & Rice, B. & Corbitt, J.Q. & Schneider, J.M. & Tagert, M.L. & Pote, J. & Prabhu, R.
- 113-124 Adaptation strategies for agricultural water management under climate change in Europe
by Iglesias, Ana & Garrote, Luis
2015, Volume 154, Issue C
- 1-10 Area determination of solar desalination system for irrigating crops in greenhouses using different quality feed water
by Mashaly, Ahmed F. & Alazba, A.A. & Al-Awaadh, A.M. & Mattar, Mohamed A.
- 11-19 Assessing potential water savings in agriculture on the Hai Basin plain, China
by Yan, Nana & Wu, Bingfang & Perry, Chris & Zeng, Hongwei
- 20-28 Mulching increases water-use efficiency of peach production on the rainfed semiarid Loess Plateau of China
by Wang, Hong & Wang, Chenbing & Zhao, Xiumei & Wang, Falin