Agricultural Water Management
2014, Volume 136, Issue C
2014, Volume 135, Issue C
- 1-8 Long-term changes in spatial variation of soil electrical conductivity and exchangeable sodium percentage in irrigated mesic ustifluvents
by Güler, Mustafa & Arslan, Hakan & Cemek, Bilal & Erşahin, Sabit
- 9-18 Estimating the actual transpiration rate with compensated levels of accumulated radiation for the efficient irrigation of soilless cultures of paprika plants
by Shin, Jong Hwa & Park, Jong Seok & Son, Jung Eek
- 19-26 Simulation of the evaporation of soil water beneath a wheat crop canopy
by Balwinder-Singh, & Eberbach, P.L. & Humphreys, E.
- 27-39 Partitioning evapotranspiration, yield prediction and economic returns of maize under various irrigation management strategies
by Paredes, P. & Rodrigues, G.C. & Alves, I. & Pereira, L.S.
- 40-53 Impact of wastewater from pig farm lagoons on the quality of local groundwater
by Fridrich, Beata & Krčmar, Dejan & Dalmacija, Božo & Molnar, Jelena & Pešić, Vesna & Kragulj, Marijana & Varga, Nataša
- 54-60 The effects of irrigation and fertilizer applications on yield, pomological characteristics and fruit cracking in Nova mandarin
by Odemis, Berkant & Turhan, Senem & Buyuktas, Dursun
- 61-72 Evaluation of the FAO AquaCrop model for winter wheat on the North China Plain under deficit irrigation from field experiment to regional yield simulation
by Iqbal, M. Anjum & Shen, Yanjun & Stricevic, Ruzica & Pei, Hongwei & Sun, Hongyoung & Amiri, Ebrahim & Penas, Angel & del Rio, Sara
- 73-83 Evaluating fluxes in Histosols for water management in lettuce: A comparison of mass balance, evapotranspiration and lysimeter methods
by Lafond, Jonathan A. & Bergeron Piette, Éliane & Caron, Jean & Théroux Rancourt, Guillaume
- 84-89 Effect of root pruning and irrigation regimes on leaf water relations and xylem ABA and ionic concentrations in pear trees
by Wang, Yufei & Bertelsen, Marianne G. & Petersen, Karen K. & Andersen, Mathias N. & Liu, Fulai
- 90-99 Irrigating with arsenic contaminated groundwater in West Bengal and Bangladesh: A review of interventions for mitigating adverse health and crop outcomes
by Senanayake, Nari & Mukherji, Aditi
- 100-108 Long-term effects of irrigation using water from the river receiving treated industrial wastewater on soil organic carbon fractions and enzyme activities
by Liang, Qiong & Gao, Rutai & Xi, Beidou & Zhang, Yuan & Zhang, Hui
2014, Volume 134, Issue C
- 1-13 Irrigation return flow and nitrate leaching under different crops and irrigation methods in Western Mediterranean weather conditions
by Poch-Massegú, R. & Jiménez-Martínez, J. & Wallis, K.J. & Ramírez de Cartagena, F. & Candela, L.
- 14-23 Effects of a special solar collector greenhouse on water balance, fruit quantity and fruit quality of tomatoes
by Dannehl, Dennis & Suhl, Johanna & Huyskens-Keil, Susanne & Ulrichs, Christian & Schmidt, Uwe
- 24-37 Evaluation of the AnnAGNPS model for predicting runoff and sediment yield in a small Mediterranean agricultural watershed in Navarre (Spain)
by Chahor, Y. & Casalí, J. & Giménez, R. & Bingner, R.L. & Campo, M.A. & Goñi, M.
- 38-41 Fecal bacterial losses in runoff from conventional and no-till pearl millet fertilized with broiler litter
by Jenkins, M.B. & Truman, C.C. & Franklin, D.H. & Potter, T.L. & Bosch, D.D. & Strickland, T.C. & Nuti, R.C.
- 42-49 Soil moisture regimes under point irrigation
by Kuklik, Vaclav & Hoang, Thai Dai
- 50-59 The effect of irrigation with anaerobic baffled reactor effluent on nutrient availability, soil properties and maize growth
by Bame, I.B. & Hughes, J.C. & Titshall, L.W. & Buckley, C.A.
- 60-72 Validation of thermal indices for water status identification in grapevine
by Pou, Alícia & Diago, Maria P. & Medrano, Hipólito & Baluja, Javier & Tardaguila, Javier
- 73-83 Effect of post veraison regulated deficit irrigation in production and berry quality of Autumn Royal and Crimson table grape cultivars
by Faci, J.M. & Blanco, O. & Medina, E.T. & Martínez-Cob, A.
- 84-93 Regulated deficit irrigation, soil salinization and soil sodification in a table grape vineyard drip-irrigated with moderately saline waters
by Aragüés, R. & Medina, E.T. & Clavería, I. & Martínez-Cob, A. & Faci, J.
- 94-103 Effect of different irrigation volumes during fruit development on quality of virgin olive oil of cv. Frantoio
by Caruso, Giovanni & Gucci, Riccardo & Urbani, Stefania & Esposto, Sonia & Taticchi, Agnese & Di Maio, Ilona & Selvaggini, Roberto & Servili, Maurizio
- 104-109 Complementary irrigation for sustainable production in olive groves in Palestine
by Lodolini, E.M. & Ali, S. & Mutawea, M. & Qutub, M. & Arabasi, T. & Pierini, F. & Neri, D.
- 110-118 Effects of timing and intensity of deficit irrigation on vegetative and fruit growth of apricot trees
by Pérez-Pastor, A. & Ruiz-Sánchez, Mª C. & Domingo, R.
- 119-125 Water footprints: Path to enlightenment, or false trail?
by Perry, Chris
- 126-136 Effects of dynamic and static deficit and partial root zone drying irrigation strategies on yield, tuber sizes distribution, and water productivity of two field grown potato cultivars
by Ahmadi, Seyed Hamid & Agharezaee, Mohammad & Kamgar-Haghighi, Ali Akbar & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza
2014, Volume 133, Issue C
- 1-11 Implications of current and alternative water allocation policies in the Bow River Sub Basin of Southern Alberta
by Ali, Md Kamar & Klein, K.K.
- 12-23 Bio-fouling of subsurface type drip emitters applying reclaimed water under medium soil thermal variation
by Oliver, M.M.H. & Hewa, G.A. & Pezzaniti, D.
- 24-33 Integrated spatial–temporal analysis of crop water productivity of winter wheat in Hai Basin
by Yan, Nana & Wu, Bingfang
- 34-43 Estimating high spatiotemporal resolution evapotranspiration over a winter wheat field using an IKONOS image based complementary relationship and Lysimeter observations
by Yang, Guijun & Pu, Ruiliang & Zhao, Chunjiang & Xue, Xuzhang
- 44-54 Effects of deficit irrigation in different fruit growth stages on ‘Star Ruby’ grapefruit trees in semi-arid conditions
by Pérez-Pérez, J.G. & Robles, J.M. & Botía, P.
- 55-64 The integrated use of surface, ground and recycled waste water in adapting to drought in the traditional irrigation system of Valencia
by Ortega-Reig, Mar & Palau-Salvador, Guillermo & Cascant i Sempere, Maria Josep & Benitez-Buelga, Javier & Badiella, David & Trawick, Paul
- 65-73 How land use change contributes to reducing soil erosion in the Jialing River Basin, China
by Zhang, Shanghong & Liu, Yan & Wang, Taiwei
- 74-80 Modelling nitrogen leaching: Are we getting the right answer for the right reason?
by van der Laan, M. & Annandale, J.G. & Bristow, K.L. & Stirzaker, R.J. & Preez, C.C. du & Thorburn, P.J.
- 81-91 Application of ANN in sketching spatial nonlinearity of unconfined aquifer in agricultural basin
by Chattopadhyay, Pallavi Banerjee & Rangarajan, R.
- 92-103 The response of processing tomato to deficit irrigation at various phenological stages in a sub-humid environment
by Kuşçu, Hayrettin & Turhan, Ahmet & Demir, Ali Osman
- 104-111 An interactive inexact fuzzy bounded programming approach for agricultural water quality management
by Zhang, Y.M. & Lu, H.W. & Nie, X.H. & He, L. & Du, P.
2014, Volume 132, Issue C
- 1-9 Evapotranspiration and crop coefficient for watermelon grown under plastic mulched conditions in sub-tropical Florida
by Shukla, S. & Shrestha, N.K. & Jaber, F.H. & Srivastava, S. & Obreza, T.A. & Boman, B.J.
- 10-22 Effects of tillage and application rate on atrazine transport to subsurface drainage: Evaluation of RZWQM using a six-year field study
by Malone, R.W. & Nolan, B.T. & Ma, L. & Kanwar, R.S. & Pederson, C. & Heilman, P.
- 23-29 Crop load regulation and irrigation strategies to accelerate the recovery of previously water-stressed Japanese plum trees
by Intrigliolo, D.S. & Ballester, C. & Castel, J.R.
- 30-36 Effects of land use and irrigation practices on Ca, Mg, K, Na loads in rice-based agricultural systems
by Litskas, V.D. & Aschonitis, V.G. & Lekakis, E.H. & Antonopoulos, V.Z.
- 37-45 Drought monitoring using a Soil Wetness Deficit Index (SWDI) derived from MODIS satellite data
by Keshavarz, Mohammad Reza & Vazifedoust, Majid & Alizadeh, Amin
- 46-59 Simulation of tomato growth, water and N dynamics using the EU-Rotate_N model in Mediterranean greenhouses with drip irrigation and fertigation
by Soto, F. & Gallardo, M. & Giménez, C. & Peña-Fleitas, T. & Thompson, R.B.
- 60-68 Sustainable management of limited water resources in a young orange orchard
by Consoli, S. & Stagno, F. & Roccuzzo, G. & Cirelli, G.L. & Intrigliolo, F.
- 69-78 Simulating soil water regime in lowland paddy fields under different water managements using HYDRUS-1D
by Tan, Xuezhi & Shao, Dongguo & Liu, Huanhuan
- 79-88 Implications of fairness for the design of nitrate leaching policy for heterogeneous New Zealand dairy farms
by Holland, Luke M. & Doole, Graeme J.
- 89-100 Shallow saline groundwater use by Black cumin (Nigella sativa L.) in the presence of surface water in a semi-arid region
by Ghamarnia, Houshang & Jalili, Zahra
- 101-110 Shallow groundwater uptake and irrigation water redistribution within the potato root zone
by Satchithanantham, S. & Krahn, V. & Sri Ranjan, R. & Sager, S.
- 111-119 Laboratory and field assessment of the capacitance sensors Decagon 10HS and 5TE for estimating the water content of irrigated soils
by Visconti, Fernando & de Paz, José Miguel & Martínez, Delfina & Molina, Mª José
- 120-128 Enhancing farming system water productivity through alternative land use and water management in vertisol areas of Ethiopian Blue Nile Basin (Abay)
by Erkossa, T. & Haileslassie, A. & MacAlister, C.
2014, Volume 131, Issue C
- 1-16 A modeling approach to evaluating the impacts of policy-induced land management practices on non-point source pollution: A case study of the Liuxi River watershed, China
by Jiang, Jingyuan & Li, Shiyu & Hu, Jiatang & Huang, Jia
- 17-29 Simulation of the redistribution and fate of contaminants from soil-injected animal slurry
by Amin, M.G. Mostofa & Šimůnek, Jirka & Lægdsmand, Mette
- 30-40 Substrate water status and evapotranspiration irrigation scheduling in heterogenous container nursery crops
by Incrocci, Luca & Marzialetti, Paolo & Incrocci, Giorgio & Di Vita, Andrea & Balendonck, Jos & Bibbiani, Carlo & Spagnol, Serafino & Pardossi, Alberto
- 41-49 Assessment of secondary soil salinity prevention and economic benefit under different drip line placement and irrigation regime in northwest China
by Wang, Ruoshui & Wan, Shuqin & Kang, Yaohu & Dou, Chaoyin
- 50-56 Effects of water replacement levels and nitrogen fertilization on growth and production of gladiolus in a greenhouse
by Porto, Rebeca de Andrade & Koetz, Marcio & Bonfim-Silva, Edna Maria & Polizel, Analy Castilho & Silva, Tonny José Araújo da
- 57-69 Effects of the shallow water table on water use of winter wheat and ecosystem health: Implications for unlocking the potential of groundwater in the Fergana Valley (Central Asia)
by Karimov, Akmal Kh. & Šimůnek, Jirka & Hanjra, Munir A. & Avliyakulov, Mirzaolim & Forkutsa, Irina
- 70-78 Does output market development affect irrigation water institutions? Insights from a case study in northern China
by Zhang, Lei & Zhu, Xueqin & Heerink, Nico & Shi, Xiaoping
- 79-86 Effectiveness of low-grade weirs for nutrient removal in an agricultural landscape in the Lower Mississippi Alluvial Valley
by Littlejohn, K.A. & Poganski, B.H. & Kröger, R. & Ramirez-Avila, J.J.
- 87-94 Effect of ridge–furrow and plastic-mulching planting patterns on yield formation and water movement of potato in a semi-arid area
by Qin, Shuhao & Zhang, Junlian & Dai, Hailin & Wang, Di & Li, Deming
- 95-107 Analysis of sprinkler irrigation management in the LASESA district, Monegros (Spain)
by Andrés, R. & Cuchí, J.A.
- 108-114 Increased root zone oxygen by a capillary barrier is beneficial to bell pepper irrigated with brackish water in an arid region
by Ityel, Eviatar & Ben-Gal, Alon & Silberbush, Moshe & Lazarovitch, Naftali
- 115-123 Studies on soil water and salt balances and scenarios simulation using SaltMod in a coastal reclaimed farming area of eastern China
by Yao, Rong-jiang & Yang, Jing-song & Zhang, Tong-juan & Hong, Li-zhou & Wang, Mao-wen & Yu, Shi-peng & Wang, Xiang-ping
- 124-134 Field evaluation and performance of capacitance probes for automated drip irrigation of watermelons
by Miller, G.A. & Farahani, H.J. & Hassell, R.L. & Khalilian, A. & Adelberg, J.W. & Wells, C.E.
- 135-145 An innovative remote sensing based reference evapotranspiration method to support irrigation water management under semi-arid conditions
by Cruz-Blanco, M. & Lorite, I.J. & Santos, C.
- 146-155 Water balance in artificial on-farm agricultural water reservoirs for the irrigation of intensive greenhouse crops
by Carvajal, F. & Agüera, F. & Sánchez-Hermosilla, J.
- 156-162 Estimating the contribution of in-stream cattle faeces deposits to nutrient loading in an English Chalk stream
by Bond, Trevor & Sear, David & Sykes, Tim
- 167-174 Small private irrigation: A thriving but overlooked sector
by de Fraiture, Charlotte & Giordano, Meredith
- 175-182 Small private irrigation: Enhancing benefits and managing trade-offs
by Giordano, Meredith & de Fraiture, Charlotte
- 183-193 Estimating the potential for expanding smallholder irrigation in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Xie, Hua & You, Liangzhi & Wielgosz, Benjamin & Ringler, Claudia
- 194-203 Adoption patterns and constraints pertaining to small-scale water lifting technologies in Ghana
by Namara, Regassa E. & Hope, Lesley & Sarpong, Eric Owusu & De Fraiture, Charlotte & Owusu, Diana
- 204-211 Examining farm-level perceptions, costs, and benefits of small water harvesting structures in Dewas, Madhya Pradesh
by Malik, R.P.S. & Giordano, Meredith & Sharma, Vivek
- 212-220 Pirates or pioneers? Unplanned irrigation around small reservoirs in Burkina Faso
by de Fraiture, Charlotte & Kouali, Gael Ndanga & Sally, Hilmy & Kabre, Priva
2013, Volume 130, Issue C
- 1-13 Global, regional, and country level need for data on wastewater generation, treatment, and use
by Sato, Toshio & Qadir, Manzoor & Yamamoto, Sadahiro & Endo, Tsuneyoshi & Zahoor, Ahmad
- 14-26 Productivity, evapotranspiration, and water use efficiency of corn and tomato crops simulated by AquaCrop under contrasting water stress conditions in the Mediterranean region
by Katerji, Nader & Campi, Pasquale & Mastrorilli, Marcello
- 27-35 Performance of atmometers in estimating reference evapotranspiration in a semi-arid environment
by Gleason, D.J. & Andales, A.A. & Bauder, T.A. & Chávez, J.L.
- 36-43 Modeling the impact of nitrogen fertilizer application and tile drain configuration on nitrate leaching using SWAT
by Moriasi, Daniel N. & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Arnold, Jeffrey G. & Mulla, David J. & Ale, Srinivasulu & Steiner, Jean L.
- 44-51 Response of evapotranspiration and yield to planting density of solar greenhouse grown tomato in northwest China
by Qiu, Rangjian & Song, Jinjuan & Du, Taisheng & Kang, Shaozhong & Tong, Ling & Chen, Renqiang & Wu, Laosheng
- 52-60 Nitrate loss in subsurface drainage and corn yield as affected by timing of sidedress nitrogen
by Jaynes, D.B.
- 61-68 Effect of subsurface drainage on water balance and water table in poorly drained paddy fields
by Darzi-Naftchali, Abdullah & Mirlatifi, Seyed Majid & Shahnazari, Ali & Ejlali, Farid & Mahdian, Mohammad Hossein
- 69-78 Can off-river water and shade provision reduce cattle intrusion into drinking water catchment riparian zones?
by Kaucner, Christine E. & Whiffin, Vicky & Ray, James & Gilmour, Martin & Ashbolt, Nicholas J. & Stuetz, Richard & Roser, David J.
- 79-89 Multiscale spectral analysis of temporal variability in evapotranspiration over irrigated cropland in an arid region
by Ding, Risheng & Kang, Shaozhong & Vargas, Rodrigo & Zhang, Yanqun & Hao, Xinmei
- 90-102 Influence of deficit irrigation on growth, yield and yield parameters of cotton–maize cropping sequence
by Sampathkumar, T. & Pandian, B.J. & Rangaswamy, M.V. & Manickasundaram, P. & Jeyakumar, P.
- 103-112 Combining scenario workshops with modeling to assess future irrigation water demands
by Rinaudo, Jean-Daniel & Maton, Laure & Terrason, Isabelle & Chazot, Sébastien & Richard-Ferroudji, Audrey & Caballero, Yvan
- 113-118 Effect of preceding rainfall on sediment, nutrients, and bacteria in runoff from biosolids and mineral fertilizer applied to a hayfield in a mountainous region
by Wallace, C.B. & Burton, M.G. & Hefner, S.G. & DeWitt, T.A.
- 119-130 Comparison of six evapotranspiration models for a surface irrigated maize agro-ecosystem in Northern Italy
by Gharsallah, O. & Facchi, A. & Gandolfi, C.
- 131-141 Determination of maize crop coefficients in humid climate regime using the eddy covariance technique
by Facchi, A. & Gharsallah, O. & Corbari, C. & Masseroni, D. & Mancini, M. & Gandolfi, C.
- 142-153 Using SWAP to quantify space and time related uncertainty in deep drainage model estimates: A case study from northern NSW, Australia
by Bennett, Sarah Ji & Bishop, Thomas F.A. & Vervoort, R. Willem
- 154-167 Combination of typical meteorological year with regulated deficit irrigation to improve the profitability of garlic growing in central spain
by Domínguez, A. & Martínez-Romero, A. & Leite, K.N. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & de Juan, J.A. & López-Urrea, R.
- 168-177 Simulation of evaporation, coupled liquid water, water vapor and heat transport through the soil medium
by Banimahd, S.A. & Zand-Parsa, Sh.
2013, Volume 129, Issue C
- 1-8 Veterinary antibiotics and hormones in water from application of pig slurry to soil
by Pinheiro, Adilson & Rosa Albano, Renata M. & Alves, Thiago Caique & Kaufmann, Vander & da Silva, Marcos Rival
- 9-20 Cost-effectiveness analysis of water-saving irrigation technologies based on climate change response: A case study of China
by Zou, Xiaoxia & Li, Yu’e & Cremades, Roger & Gao, Qingzhu & Wan, Yunfan & Qin, Xiaobo
- 21-30 Comparison of the performances of DRAINMOD-NII and ADAPT models in simulating nitrate losses from subsurface drainage systems
by Ale, Srinivasulu & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Mulla, David J. & Moriasi, Daniel N. & Youssef, Mohamed A.
- 31-43 Daily energy fluxes, evapotranspiration and crop coefficient of soybean
by Payero, José O. & Irmak, Suat
- 44-55 Adoption, constraints and economic returns of paddy rice under the system of rice intensification in Mwea, Kenya
by Ndiiri, J.A. & Mati, B.M. & Home, P.G. & Odongo, B. & Uphoff, N.
- 56-68 Application of an integrated framework for estimating nitrate loads from a coastal watershed in south-east Sweden
by Salazar, Osvaldo & Wesström, Ingrid & Joel, Abraham & Youssef, Mohamed A.
- 69-79 A multistage irrigation water allocation model for agricultural land-use planning under uncertainty
by Dai, Z.Y. & Li, Y.P.
- 80-86 Measurements of water dissipation and water use efficiency at the canopy level in a peach orchard
by Ouyang, Z.-P. & Mei, X.-R. & Li, Y.-Z. & Guo, J.-X.
- 87-94 Combined effect of irrigation regime and fruit load on the patterns of trunk-diameter variation of ‘Hass’ avocado at different phenological periods
by Silber, A. & Naor, A. & Israeli, Y. & Assouline, S.
- 95-104 Evaluation of the AquaCrop model for simulating the impact of water deficits and different irrigation regimes on the biomass and yield of winter wheat grown on China's Loess Plateau
by Xiangxiang, Wang & Quanjiu, Wang & Jun, Fan & Qiuping, Fu
- 105-112 Effects of elevated CO2 on the growth, seed yield, and water use efficiency of soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.) under drought stress
by Li, Dongxiao & Liu, Huiling & Qiao, Yunzhou & Wang, Youning & Cai, Zhaoming & Dong, Baodi & Shi, Changhai & Liu, Yueyan & Li, Xia & Liu, Mengyu
- 113-119 Water management in relation to control of Phytophthora capsici in vegetable crops
by Sanogo, Soum & Ji, Pingsheng
- 120-129 Land-use and topography shape soil and groundwater salinity in central Argentina
by Nosetto, M.D. & Acosta, A.M. & Jayawickreme, D.H. & Ballesteros, S.I. & Jackson, R.B. & Jobbágy, E.G.
- 130-137 Changes in vineyard floor management reduce the Na+ and Cl− concentrations in wine grapes grown with saline supplementary drip irrigation
by Stevens, Rob M. & Pitt, Tim R. & Dyson, Chris
- 138-144 Yield and quality of sweet corn under deficit irrigation
by Ertek, A. & Kara, B.
- 145-151 Comparison of microbial quality of irrigation water delivered in aluminum and PVC pipes
by Shelton, D.R. & Kiefer, L.A. & Pachepsky, Y.A. & Martinez, G. & McCarty, G.W. & Dao, T.H.
- 152-162 Quantitative response of greenhouse tomato yield and quality to water deficit at different growth stages
by Chen, Jinliang & Kang, Shaozhong & Du, Taisheng & Qiu, Rangjian & Guo, Ping & Chen, Renqiang
- 163-172 Modelling crop evapotranspiration and potential impacts on future water availability in the Indo-Gangetic Basin
by Pandeya, B. & Mulligan, M.
- 173-180 Responses of yield and water use efficiency to irrigation amount decided by pan evaporation for winter wheat
by Liu, Xiuwei & Shao, Liwei & Sun, Hongyong & Chen, Suying & Zhang, Xiying
- 181-193 Responses of drip irrigated tomato (Solanum lycopersicum L.) yield, quality and water productivity to various soil matric potential thresholds in an arid region of Northwest China
by Zheng, Jianhua & Huang, Guanhua & Jia, Dongdong & Wang, Jun & Mota, Mariana & Pereira, Luis S. & Huang, Quanzhong & Xu, Xu & Liu, Haijun
- 194-199 Chickpea water use efficiency as affected by tillage in rainfed Mediterranean conditions
by Fernández-García, Purificación & López-Bellido, Luis & Muñoz-Romero, Verónica & López-Bellido, Rafael J.
- 200-211 Control of atmospheric fluxes from a pecan orchard by physiology, meteorology, and canopy structure: Modeling and measurement
by Gutschick, Vincent P. & Sheng, Zhuping
2013, Volume 127, Issue C
- 1-6 Canopy temperature versus soil water pressure head for the prediction of crop water stress
by Durigon, Angelica & de Jong van Lier, Quirijn
- 7-12 Component production of castor bean crop irrigated by different soil water tensions
by Rios, Gervásio Fernando Alves & de Carvalho, Luiz Gonsaga & Silva, Bruno Montoani & da Silva, Wellington Gomes & Rezende, Fátima Conceição & Pereira, Geraldo Magela
- 13-24 A root zone model for estimating soil water balance and crop yield responses to deficit irrigation in the North China Plain
by Ma, Ying & Feng, Shaoyuan & Song, Xianfang
- 25-30 Persistence of fenhexamid in the nutrient solution of a closed cropping system
by Alsanius, Beatrix W. & Bergstrand, Karl-Johan & Burleigh, Stephen & Gruyer, Nicolas & Rosberg, Anna Karin
- 31-39 Influence of different cultivars–locations on maximum daily shrinkage indicators: Limits to the reference baseline approach
by Pérez-López, D. & Pérez-Rodríguez, J.M. & Moreno, M.M. & Prieto, M.H. & Ramírez-Santa-Pau, M. & Gijón, M.C. & Guerrero, J. & Moriana, A.
- 40-47 Performance assessment of the FAO AquaCrop model for irrigated cabbage on farmer plots in a semi-arid environment
by Wellens, Joost & Raes, Dirk & Traore, Farid & Denis, Antoine & Djaby, Bakary & Tychon, Bernard
- 48-58 Monolithic lysimeters as tools to investigate processes in acid sulphate soil
by Virtanen, Seija & Simojoki, Asko & Knuutila, Ossi & Yli-Halla, Markku
- 59-73 Effects of competition on environmental water buyback auctions
by Iftekhar, M.S. & Tisdell, J.G. & Connor, J.D.
- 74-84 Evaluation of water movement and nitrate dynamics in a lysimeter planted with an orange tree
by Phogat, V. & Skewes, M.A. & Cox, J.W. & Alam, J. & Grigson, G. & Šimůnek, J.
- 85-96 Partitioning evapotranspiration into soil evaporation and transpiration using a modified dual crop coefficient model in irrigated maize field with ground-mulching
by Ding, Risheng & Kang, Shaozhong & Zhang, Yanqun & Hao, Xinmei & Tong, Ling & Du, Taisheng
- 97-106 Short-term rainfall forecasts as a soft adaptation to climate change in irrigation management in North-East India
by Mishra, Ashok & Siderius, Christian & Aberson, Kenny & van der Ploeg, Martine & Froebrich, Jochen
- 107-118 Low-cost microirrigation system supplied by groundwater: An application to pepper and vineyard crops in Spain
by Carrión, F. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Carrión, P. & Moreno, M.A.
- 119-123 Response to climate change for potato water use efficiency in semi-arid areas of China
by Guoju, Xiao & Fengju, Zhang & Zhengji, Qiu & Yubi, Yao & Runyuan, Wang & Juying, Huang
2013, Volume 126, Issue C
- 1-8 Extrapolating base-line trunk shrinkage reference equations across olive orchards
by Corell, M. & Girón, I.F. & Moriana, A. & Dell’Amico, J. & Morales, D. & Moreno, F.
- 9-18 Interactions of irrigation, weed and nitrogen on corn yield, nitrogen use efficiency and nitrate leaching
by Gholamhoseini, M. & AghaAlikhani, M. & Modarres Sanavy, S.A.M. & Mirlatifi, S.M.
- 19-32 Simulating water uptake of irrigated field crops from non-saline water table soils: Validation and application of the model SWAMP
by Barnard, J.H. & van Rensburg, L.D. & Bennie, A.T.P. & du Preez, C.C.
- 33-45 Remote management of deficit irrigation in almond trees based on maximum daily trunk shrinkage. Water relations and yield
by Puerto, P. & Domingo, R. & Torres, R. & Pérez-Pastor, A. & García-Riquelme, M.
- 46-55 Mango (Mangifera indica L. cv. Nam Dokmai) production in Northern Thailand—Costs and returns under extreme weather conditions and different irrigation treatments
by Schulze, Katrin & Spreer, Wolfram & Keil, Alwin & Ongprasert, Somchai & Müller, Joachim
- 56-63 Determining optimum planting dates for rainfed wheat using the precipitation uncertainty model and adjusted crop evapotranspiration
by Bannayan, M. & Eyshi Rezaei, E. & Hoogenboom, G.
- 64-74 An experimental and analytical study to analyze hydraulic behavior of nozzle-type underdrains in porous media filters
by Arbat, G. & Pujol, T. & Puig-Bargués, J. & Duran-Ros, M. & Montoro, L. & Barragán, J. & Ramírez de Cartagena, F.
- 75-84 Spatial–temporal distribution characteristics of water-nitrogen and performance evaluation for basin irrigation with conventional fertilization and fertigation methods
by Bai, Meijian & Xu, Di & Zhang, Shaohui & Li, Yinong
- 85-96 Comparing sprinkler and drip irrigation systems for full and deficit irrigated maize using multicriteria analysis and simulation modelling: Ranking for water saving vs. farm economic returns
by Rodrigues, Gonçalo C. & Paredes, Paula & Gonçalves, José M. & Alves, Isabel & Pereira, Luis S.
- 97-103 Vegetative growth, mineral change, and fruit quality of ‘Fuji’ tree as affected by foliar seawater application
by Zheng, W.W. & Chun, I.J. & Hong, S.B. & Zang, Y.X.
- 104-118 Spatial variability analysis of reference evapotranspiration in Iran utilizing fine resolution gridded datasets
by Raziei, Tayeb & Pereira, Luis S.
- 119-124 Spatial and temporal variation in yield of rainfed lowland rice in inland valley as affected by fertilizer application and bunding in North-West Benin
by Worou, Omonlola Nadine & Gaiser, Thomas & Saito, Kazuki & Goldbach, Heiner & Ewert, Frank
- 125-132 Technical considerations affecting adoption of drip irrigation in sub-Saharan Africa
by Friedlander, Lonia & Tal, Alon & Lazarovitch, Naftali
- 133-141 Feasibility of using trunk diameter fluctuation and stem water potential reference lines for irrigation scheduling of early nectarine trees
by de la Rosa, J.M. & Conesa, M.R. & Domingo, R. & Torres, R. & Pérez-Pastor, A.
2013, Volume 125, Issue C
- 1-12 Advanced modelling of runoff and soil redistribution for agricultural systems: The SERT model
by López-Vicente, M. & Navas, A. & Gaspar, L. & Machín, J.
- 13-25 Water relations, biochemical – physiological and yield responses of olive trees (Olea europaea L. cvs. Arbequina and Manzanilla) under drought stress during the pre-flowering and flowering period
by Pierantozzi, Pierluigi & Torres, Mariela & Bodoira, Romina & Maestri, Damián
- 26-34 Imazethapyr and imazapic runoff under continuous and intermittent irrigation of paddy rice
by Martini, Luiz Fernando Dias & Mezzomo, Rafael Friguetto & Avila, Luis Antonio de & Massey, Joseph Harry & Marchesan, Enio & Zanella, Renato & Peixoto, Sandra Cadore & Refatti, João Paulo & Cassol, Guilherme Vestena & Marques, Mariah
- 35-45 Evaporation and sapflow dynamics during sprinkler irrigation of cotton
by Uddin, J. & Smith, R.J. & Hancock, N.H. & Foley, J.P.
- 46-60 Assessing the effects of water table depth on water use, soil salinity and wheat yield: Searching for a target depth for irrigated areas in the upper Yellow River basin
by Xu, Xu & Huang, Guanhua & Sun, Chen & Pereira, Luis S. & Ramos, Tiago B. & Huang, Quanzhong & Hao, Yuanyuan
- 61-70 Effect of sustained and regulated deficit irrigation on fruit quality of pomegranate cv. ‘Mollar de Elche’ at harvest and during cold storage
by Laribi, A.I. & Palou, L. & Intrigliolo, D.S. & Nortes, P.A. & Rojas-Argudo, C. & Taberner, V. & Bartual, J. & Pérez-Gago, M.B.
- 71-80 Mulching upland rice for efficient water management: A collaborative approach in Benin
by Totin, Edmond & Stroosnijder, Leo & Agbossou, Euloge
- 81-91 Monitoring evapotranspiration of irrigated crops using crop coefficients derived from time series of satellite images. I. Method validation
by Mateos, L. & González-Dugo, M.P. & Testi, L. & Villalobos, F.J.
- 92-104 Monitoring evapotranspiration of irrigated crops using crop coefficients derived from time series of satellite images. II. Application on basin scale
by González-Dugo, M.P. & Escuin, S. & Cano, F. & Cifuentes, V. & Padilla, F.L.M. & Tirado, J.L. & Oyonarte, N. & Fernández, P. & Mateos, L.
2013, Volume 124, Issue C
- 1-10 Strategies to increase wheat production in the water scarce Karkheh River Basin, Iran
by Muthuwatta, L.P. & Rientjes, T.H.M. & Bos, M.G.
- 11-19 Effect of water scarcity and modernisation on the performance of irrigation districts in south-eastern Spain
by Soto-García, M. & Martínez-Alvarez, V. & García-Bastida, P.A. & Alcon, F. & Martin-Gorriz, B.
- 20-27 Impact of climate change on the water requirement of summer maize in the Huang-Huai-Hai farming region
by Yang, Xiaolin & Gao, Wangsheng & Shi, Quanhong & Chen, Fu & Chu, Qingquan
- 28-36 Model of water and nitrogen management in pecan trees under normal and resource-limited conditions
by Sammis, T. & Gutschick, V. & Wang, J. & Miller, D.R.
- 37-51 Effects of drip system uniformity and irrigation amount on cotton yield and quality under arid conditions
by Guan, Hongjie & Li, Jiusheng & Li, Yanfeng
- 52-57 Evaluating on-farm irrigation efficiency across the watershed: A case study of New Mexico's Lower Rio Grande Basin
by Ahadi, Rasool & Samani, Zohrab & Skaggs, Rhonda
- 58-68 Assessment of an empirical spatial prediction model of vine water status for irrigation management in a grapevine field
by Acevedo-Opazo, C. & Valdés-Gómez, H. & Taylor, J.A. & Avalo, A. & Verdugo-Vásquez, N. & Araya, M. & Jara-Rojas, F. & Tisseyre, B.
- 69-76 Analyzing potato response to irrigation and nitrogen regimes in a sub-tropical environment using SUBSTOR-Potato model
by Arora, V.K. & Nath, J.C. & Singh, C.B.
- 77-84 Comparative yield and water use efficiency of two maize hybrids differing in maturity under solid set sprinkler and two different lateral spacing drip irrigation systems in León, Spain
by Couto, A. & Ruiz Padín, A. & Reinoso, B.
- 85-96 Simulating the long term impact of nitrate mitigation scenarios in a pilot study basin
by Ferrant, Sylvain & Durand, Patrick & Justes, Eric & Probst, Jean-Luc & Sanchez-Perez, José-Miguel
2013, Volume 123, Issue C
- 1-11 Water relations and yield of olive tree (cv. Chemlali) in response to partial root-zone drying (PRD) irrigation technique and salinity under arid climate
by Ghrab, Mohamed & Gargouri, Kamel & Bentaher, Hatem & Chartzoulakis, Kostas & Ayadi, Mohamed & Ben Mimoun, Mehdi & Masmoudi, Mohamed Moncef & Ben Mechlia, Netij & Psarras, Georgios
- 12-19 Effects of an imbedded gravel–sand layer on reclamation of coastal saline soils under drip irrigation and on plant growth
by Sun, Jiaxia & Kang, Yaohu & Wan, Shuqin
- 20-31 Estimation of crop coefficients of dry-seeded irrigated rice–wheat rotation on raised beds by field water balance method in the Indo-Gangetic plains, India
by Choudhury, B.U. & Singh, Anil Kumar & Pradhan, S.
- 32-44 Modelling crop yield, soil water content and soil temperature for a soybean–maize rotation under conventional and conservation tillage systems in Northeast China
by Liu, S. & Yang, J.Y. & Zhang, X.Y. & Drury, C.F. & Reynolds, W.D. & Hoogenboom, G.
- 45-54 An in situ study of inorganic nitrogen flow under different fertilization treatments on a wheat–maize rotation system surrounding Nansi Lake, China
by Tan, Deshui & Jiang, Lihua & Tan, Shuying & Zheng, Fuli & Xu, Yu & Cui, Rongzong & Wang, Mei & Shi, Jing & Li, Guosheng & Liu, Zhaohui
- 55-64 Evaluation of best management practices under intensive irrigation using SWAT model
by Dechmi, F. & Skhiri, A.
- 65-70 Effect of partial root-zone drying irrigation timing on potato tuber yield and water use efficiency
by Yactayo, Wendy & Ramírez, David A. & Gutiérrez, Raymundo & Mares, Víctor & Posadas, Adolfo & Quiroz, Roberto
- 71-78 The effects of mulching on maize growth, yield and water use in a semi-arid region
by Bu, Ling-duo & Liu, Jian-liang & Zhu, Lin & Luo, Sha-sha & Chen, Xin-ping & Li, Shi-qing & Lee Hill, Robert & Zhao, Ying
- 79-92 Is the productive performance of olive trees under localized irrigation affected by leaving some roots in drying soil?
by Morales-Sillero, A. & García, J.M. & Torres-Ruiz, J.M. & Montero, A. & Sánchez-Ortiz, A. & Fernández, J.E.
- 93-102 Irrigation of an established vineyard with winery cleaning agent solution (simulated winery wastewater): Vine growth, berry quality, and soil chemistry
by Mosse, Kim P.M. & Lee, Jungmin & Leachman, Benjamin T. & Parikh, Sanjai J. & Cavagnaro, Timothy R. & Patti, Antonio F. & Steenwerth, Kerri L.
- 103-110 The efficiency of drip irrigation unpacked
by van der Kooij, Saskia & Zwarteveen, Margreet & Boesveld, Harm & Kuper, Marcel
2013, Volume 122, Issue C
- 1-6 Thermographic measurement of canopy temperature is a useful tool for predicting water deficit effects on fruit weight in citrus trees
by Ballester, C. & Castel, J. & Jiménez-Bello, M.A. & Castel, J.R. & Intrigliolo, D.S.
- 7-11 The dynamics of oxidoreductase activities in sediments in three polyculture models of ponds stocking mainly grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idellus)
by Yang, Ruibin & Yao, Yuanfeng & Yang, Xuefen & Zhu, Yuting & Xiong, Bangxi
- 12-19 Determination of crop evapotranspiration of table grapes in a semi-arid region of Northwest Mexico using multi-spectral vegetation index
by Er-Raki, S. & Rodriguez, J.C. & Garatuza-Payan, J. & Watts, C.J. & Chehbouni, A.
- 20-27 Runoff and soil erosion as affected by plastic mulch patterns in vegetable field at Dianchi lake's catchment, China
by Zhang, Guosheng & Zhang, Xiaoxi & Hu, Xuebai
- 28-38 Assessment of crop growth and water productivity for five C3 species in semi-arid Inner Mongolia
by Yuan, M. & Zhang, L. & Gou, F. & Su, Z. & Spiertz, J.H.J. & van der Werf, W.
- 39-45 Grapevine recovery from saline irrigation was incomplete after four seasons of non-saline irrigation
by Stevens, Rob M. & Partington, Debra L.
- 46-52 Capacity sharing enhances efficiency in water markets involving storage
by Truong, Chi H. & Drynan, Ross G.
- 53-62 Cereal yield stabilization in Terai (Nepal) by water and soil fertility management modeling
by Shrestha, Nirman & Raes, Dirk & Vanuytrecht, Eline & Sah, Shrawan Kumar
- 63-66 Agricultural water trade under farmland fragmentation: A simulation analysis of an irrigation district in northwestern China
by Takahashi, Taro & Aizaki, Hideo & Ge, Yingchun & Ma, Mingguo & Nakashima, Yasuhiro & Sato, Takeshi & Wang, Weizhen & Yamada, Nanae
2013, Volume 121, Issue C
- 1-18 Estimation of ETo with Hargreaves–Samani and FAO-PM temperature methods for a wide range of climates in Iran
by Raziei, Tayeb & Pereira, Luis S.
- 19-26 Benchmarking for performance assessment of small and large irrigation schemes along the Senegal Valley in Mauritania
by Borgia, Cecilia & García-Bolaños, Mariana & Li, Tao & Gómez-Macpherson, Helena & Comas, Jordi & Connor, David & Mateos, Luciano
- 27-41 Fuzzy two-stage non-point source pollution management model for agricultural systems—A case study for the Lake Tai Basin, China
by Liu, M. & Huang, G.H. & Liao, R.F. & Li, Y.P. & Xie, Y.L.
- 42-53 Assessment of LEACHN and a simple compartmental model to simulate nitrogen dynamics in citrus orchards
by Lidón, Antonio & Ramos, Carlos & Ginestar, Damián & Contreras, Wilson
- 54-61 The impact of improving irrigation efficiency on wetland distribution in an agricultural landscape in the upper reaches of the Yellow River in China
by Jia, Z. & Wu, Z. & Luo, W. & Xi, W. & Tang, S. & Liu, W.L. & Fang, S.
- 62-72 Modeling the interaction between fields and a surrounding hedgerow network and its impact on water and nitrogen flows of a small watershed
by Benhamou, C. & Salmon-Monviola, J. & Durand, P. & Grimaldi, C. & Merot, Ph.
- 73-80 Solute transport in a loamy soil under subsurface porous clay pipe irrigation
by Siyal, A.A. & van Genuchten, M. Th. & Skaggs, T.H.
- 81-84 Effect of sheep and cattle treading damage on soil microporosity and soil water holding capacity
by Houlbrooke, D.J. & Laurenson, S.
- 85-101 Regulated Deficit Irrigation based upon optimum water status improves phenolic composition in Monastrell grapes and wines
by Romero, Pascual & Gil-Muñoz, Rocío & del Amor, Francisco M. & Valdés, Esperanza & Fernández, Jose Ignacio & Martinez-Cutillas, Adrián
- 102-112 Response of taro (Colocasia esculenta L. Schott) landraces to varying water regimes under a rainshelter
by Mabhaudhi, T. & Modi, A.T. & Beletse, Y.G.
- 113-123 A fuzzy analytical hierarchy methodology for the performance assessment of irrigation projects
by Montazar, Aliasghar & Gheidari, Omid Nasiri & Snyder, Richard L.
- 124-134 An artificial catchment rainfall-runoff collecting system: Design efficiency and reliability potential considering climate change in Western Australia
by Baek, C.W. & Coles, N.A.
- 135-148 Modeling water balance and effects of different subsurface drainage methods on water outflow components in a clayey agricultural field in boreal conditions
by Turunen, M. & Warsta, L. & Paasonen-Kivekäs, M. & Nurminen, J. & Myllys, M. & Alakukku, L. & Äijö, H. & Puustinen, M. & Koivusalo, H.
- 149-157 Effects of time of water stress on flowering, seed yield and seed quality of common onion (Allium cepa L.) under the arid tropical conditions of Sudan
by El Balla, M.M.A. & Hamid, Abdelbagi A. & Abdelmageed, A.H.A.
- 158-163 Basal crop coefficients for early-season peach trees
by Abrisqueta, I. & Abrisqueta, J.M. & Tapia, L.M. & Munguía, J.P. & Conejero, W. & Vera, J. & Ruiz-Sánchez, M.C.
2013, Volume 120, Issue C
- 5-10 Soluble organic components of winery wastewater and implications for reuse
by Mosse, Kim P. & Verheyen, T. Vincent & Cruickshank, Alicia J. & Patti, Antonio F. & Cavagnaro, Timothy R.
- 11-22 Soil water and nitrate distribution under drip irrigated corn receiving pig slurry
by Arbat, G. & Roselló, A. & Domingo Olivé, F. & Puig-Bargués, J. & González Llinàs, E. & Duran-Ros, M. & Pujol, J. & Ramírez de Cartagena, F.
- 23-29 Transient soil salinity under the combined effect of reclaimed water and regulated deficit drip irrigation of Mandarin trees
by Mounzer, Oussama & Pedrero-Salcedo, Francisco & Nortes, Pedro A. & Bayona, José-Maria & Nicolás-Nicolás, Emilio & Alarcón, Juan José
- 30-38 Reclamation of calcareous saline sodic soil with different amendments (I): Redistribution of soluble cations within the soil profile
by Mahmoodabadi, Majid & Yazdanpanah, Najme & Sinobas, Leonor Rodríguez & Pazira, Ebrahim & Neshat, Ali
- 39-45 Reclamation of calcareous saline sodic soil with different amendments (II): Impact on nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium redistribution and on microbial respiration
by Yazdanpanah, Najme & Pazira, Ebrahim & Neshat, Ali & Mahmoodabadi, Majid & Rodríguez Sinobas, Leonor
- 46-55 Nitrogen fertigation: An integrated agronomic and environmental study
by Castellanos, M.T. & Tarquis, A.M. & Ribas, F. & Cabello, M.J. & Arce, A. & Cartagena, M.C.
- 56-63 Impact of nitrogen uptake on field water balance in fertirrigated melon
by Castellanos, M.T. & Cartagena, M.C. & Ribas, F. & Cabello, M.J. & Arce, A. & Tarquis, A.M.
- 64-71 Effect of irrigation systems, amounts of irrigation water and mulching on corn yield, water use efficiency and net profit
by Abd El-Wahed, M.H. & Ali, E.A.
- 72-78 Application of active heat pulse method with fiber optic temperature sensing for estimation of wetting bulbs and water distribution in drip emitters
by Gil-Rodríguez, María & Rodríguez-Sinobas, Leonor & Benítez-Buelga, Javier & Sánchez-Calvo, Raúl