Agricultural Water Management
2011, Volume 101, Issue 1
- 71-80 Effects of fixed partial root-zone drying irrigation and soil texture on water and solute dynamics in calcareous soils and corn yield
by Lekakis, E.H. & Georgiou, P.E. & Pavlatou-Ve, A. & Antonopoulos, V.Z.
- 81-87 Detection of pesticides used in rice cultivation in streams on the island of Leyte in the Philippines
by Elfman, Lena & Tooke, Nigel E. & Patring, Johan D.M.
- 88-92 Effects of gravel–sand mulch, plastic mulch and ridge and furrow rainfall harvesting system combinations on water use efficiency, soil temperature and watermelon yield in a semi-arid Loess Plateau of northwestern China
by Wang, Yajun & Xie, Zhongkui & Malhi, Sukhdev S. & Vera, Cecil L. & Zhang, Yubao & Guo, Zhihong
- 93-106 Performance evaluation and calibration of soil water content and potential sensors for agricultural soils in eastern Colorado
by Varble, J.L. & Chávez, J.L.
- 107-117 Evaluation of the VegSyst model with muskmelon to simulate crop growth, nitrogen uptake and evapotranspiration
by Gallardo, M. & Giménez, C. & Martínez-Gaitán, C. & Stöckle, C.O. & Thompson, R.B. & Granados, M.R.
2011, Volume 100, Issue 1
- 1-8 Validation and testing of the AquaCrop model under full and deficit irrigated wheat production in Iran
by Andarzian, B. & Bannayan, M. & Steduto, P. & Mazraeh, H. & Barati, M.E. & Barati, M.A. & Rahnama, A.
- 9-17 Salinity dynamics of wetland ditches receiving drainage from irrigated agricultural land in arid and semi-arid regions
by Jia, Z. & Luo, W. & Xie, J. & Pan, Y. & Chen, Y. & Tang, S. & Liu, W.
- 18-24 Fresh tomato production for the Sydney market: An evaluation of options to reduce freshwater scarcity from agricultural water use
by Page, Girija & Ridoutt, Brad & Bellotti, Bill
- 25-35 Online-monitoring of tree water stress in a hedgerow olive orchard using the leaf patch clamp pressure probe
by Fernández, J.E. & Rodriguez-Dominguez, C.M. & Perez-Martin, A. & Zimmermann, U. & Rüger, S. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Torres-Ruiz, J.M. & Cuevas, M.V. & Sann, C. & Ehrenberger, W. & Diaz-Espejo, A.
- 36-45 Impact of upstream changes in rain-fed agriculture on downstream flow in a semi-arid basin
by Masih, I. & Maskey, S. & Uhlenbrook, S. & Smakhtin, V.
- 46-57 Impact of soil water stress on Nigellone oil content of black cumin seeds grown in calcareous-gypsifereous soils
by Al-Kayssi, A.W. & Shihab, R.M. & Mustafa, S.H.
- 58-69 Salt distribution and the growth of cotton under different drip irrigation regimes in a saline area
by Wang, Ruoshui & Kang, Yaohu & Wan, Shuqin & Hu, Wei & Liu, Shiping & Liu, Shuhui
- 70-75 Effects of a suspended shade cloth cover on water quality of an agricultural reservoir for irrigation
by Maestre-Valero, J.F. & Martínez-Alvarez, V. & Gallego-Elvira, B. & Pittaway, P.
- 76-83 Water availability determines hydrological impact of tree belts in dryland cropping systems
by Brooksbank, K. & Veneklaas, E.J. & White, D.A. & Carter, J.L.
2011, Volume 99, Issue 1
- 1-7 Ameliorating water repellency under turfgrass of contrasting soil organic matter content: Effect of wetting agent formulation and application frequency
by Barton, L. & Colmer, T.D.
- 8-18 Skin layer evaporation to account for small precipitation events—An enhancement to the FAO-56 evaporation model
by Allen, Richard G.
- 19-25 Effects of nutrition systems and irrigation programs on tomato in soilless culture
by Meric, M.K. & Tuzel, I.H. & Tuzel, Y. & Oztekin, G.B.
- 26-32 Temporal stability of soil moisture in irrigated carrot crops in Northeast Brazil
by de Souza, Edivan Rodrigues & Montenegro, Abelardo Antônio de Assunção & Montenegro, Suzana Maria Gico & de Matos, José de Arimatea
- 33-41 Soil salinity and sodicity effects of wastewater irrigation in South East Australia
by Muyen, Zahida & Moore, Graham A. & Wrigley, Roger J.
- 42-50 Time-variable soil hydraulic properties in near-surface soil water simulations for different tillage methods
by Schwen, Andreas & Bodner, Gernot & Loiskandl, Willibald
- 51-57 Logistic model application for prediction of maize yield under water and nitrogen management
by Sepaskhah, Ali Reza & Fahandezh-Saadi, Saghar & Zand-Parsa, Shahrokh
- 58-66 Sensitivity of root pruned ‘Conference’ pear to water deficit in a temperate climate
by Janssens, Pieter & Deckers, Tom & Elsen, Frank & Elsen, Annemie & Schoofs, Hilde & Verjans, Wim & Vandendriessche, Hilde
- 67-73 The economics of low pressure drip irrigation and hand watering for vegetable production in the Sahel
by Woltering, Lennart & Ibrahim, Ali & Pasternak, Dov & Ndjeunga, Jupiter
- 74-84 Observations on soil and groundwater contamination with nitrate: A case study from Lebanon-East Mediterranean
by Darwish, T. & Atallah, T. & Francis, R. & Saab, C. & Jomaa, I. & Shaaban, A. & Sakka, H. & Zdruli, P.
- 85-92 Optimized denitrification bioreactor treatment through simulated drainage containment
by Christianson, Laura E. & Hanly, James A. & Hedley, Mike J.
- 93-102 Quantifying the effect of Managed Aquifer Recharge on the microbiological human health risks of irrigating crops with recycled water
by Ayuso-Gabella, Neus & Page, Declan & Masciopinto, Costantino & Aharoni, Avi & Salgot, Miquel & Wintgens, Thomas
- 103-110 Grain yield and water use efficiency of two types of winter wheat cultivars under different water regimes
by Dong, Baodi & Shi, Lei & Shi, Changhai & Qiao, Yunzhou & Liu, Mengyu & Zhang, Zhengbin
- 111-120 Response of hot pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) to mulching practices under planted greenhouse condition
by Liang, Yin-Li & Wu, Xing & Zhu, Juan-Juan & Zhou, Mao-Juan & Peng, Qiang
- 121-127 Seasonal changes of maximum daily shrinkage reference equations for irrigation scheduling in olive trees: Influence of fruit load
by Moriana, A. & Moreno, F. & Girón, I.F. & Conejero, W. & Ortuño, M.F. & Morales, D. & Corell, M. & Torrecillas, A.
- 128-134 Long-term growth, water consumption and yield of date palm as a function of salinity
by Tripler, Effi & Shani, Uri & Mualem, Yechezkel & Ben-Gal, Alon
2011, Volume 98, Issue 12
- 1776-1781 Early sowing and irrigation to increase barley yields and water use efficiency in Mediterranean conditions
by Yau, Sui-Kwong & Nimah, Musa & Farran, Mohamad
- 1782-1788 Impact of modified tillage on runoff and nutrient loads from potato fields in Prince Edward Island
by Gordon, R.J. & VanderZaag, A.C. & Dekker, P.A. & De Haan, R. & Madani, A.
- 1789-1798 Response of root morphology and distribution in maize to alternate furrow irrigation
by Li, Caixia & Sun, Jingsheng & Li, Fusheng & Zhou, Xinguo & Li, Zhongyang & Qiang, Xiaoman & Guo, Dongdong
- 1799-1807 Rice growth, yield and water productivity responses to irrigation scheduling prior to the delayed application of continuous flooding in south-east Australia
by Dunn, B.W. & Gaydon, D.S.
- 1808-1812 Does silicon and irrigation have impact on drought tolerance mechanism of sorghum?
by Ahmed, Mukhtar & Fayyaz-ul-Hassen & Khurshid, Yasir
- 1813-1821 Use of maximum trunk diameter measurements to detect water stress in mature 'Arbequina' olive trees under deficit irrigation
by Fernández, J.E. & Torres-Ruiz, J.M. & Diaz-Espejo, A. & Montero, A. & Álvarez, R. & Jiménez, M.D. & Cuerva, J. & Cuevas, M.V.
- 1822-1827 Hydro-physical responses of gypseous and non-gypseous soils to livestock grazing in a semi-arid region of NE Spain
by Moret-Fernández, D. & Pueyo, Y. & Bueno, C.G. & Alados, C.L.
- 1828-1833 Reclaimed wastewater: Effects on citrus nutrition
by Pereira, B.F.F. & He, Z.L. & Stoffella, P.J. & Melfi, A.J.
- 1834-1839 Changes in water retention properties due to the application of sugar foam in red soils
by Pérez-de-los-Reyes, C. & Amorós Ortíz-Villajos, J.A. & García Navarro, F.J. & Bravo Martín-Consuegra, S. & Sánchez Jiménez, C. & Chocano Eteson, D. & Jiménez-Ballesta, R.
- 1840-1846 Accounting for water use: Terminology and implications for saving water and increasing production
by Perry, Chris
- 1847-1855 The effect of rice straw mulch on evapotranspiration, transpiration and soil evaporation of irrigated wheat in Punjab, India
by Balwinder-Singh & Eberbach, P.L. & Humphreys, E. & Kukal, S.S.
- 1856-1866 Relationship between carbon isotope discrimination ([Delta]), yield and water use efficiency of durum wheat in Northern Syria
by Wahbi, A. & Shaaban, A.S.A.
2011, Volume 98, Issue 11
- 1683-1686 Smallholder system innovation for integrated watershed management in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Bossio, Deborah & Jewitt, Graham & van der Zaag, Pieter
- 1687-1695 Yield and soil system changes from conservation tillage in dryland farming: A case study from North Eastern Tanzania
by Enfors, Elin & Barron, Jennie & Makurira, Hodson & Rockström, Johan & Tumbo, Siza
- 1696-1703 The effect of system innovations on water productivity in subsistence rainfed agricultural systems in semi-arid Tanzania
by Makurira, H. & Savenije, H.H.G. & Uhlenbrook, S. & Rockström, J. & Senzanje, A.
- 1704-1710 Rainfall simulation to identify the storm-scale mechanisms of gully bank retreat
by Chaplot, Vincent & Brown, Jacqueline & Dlamini, Phesheya & Eustice, Tarryn & Janeau, Jean-Louis & Jewitt, Graham & Lorentz, Simon & Martin, Lauren & Nontokozo-Mchunu, Charmaine & Oakes, Ernest & Podwojewski, Pascal & Revil, Sylvain & Rumpel, Cornelia & Zondi, Nhlakanipho
- 1711-1718 Controlling factors of sheet erosion under degraded grasslands in the sloping lands of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
by Dlamini, P. & Orchard, C. & Jewitt, G. & Lorentz, S. & Titshall, L. & Chaplot, V.
- 1719-1726 Water allocation and management in an emerging spate irrigation system in Makanya catchment, Tanzania
by Komakech, Hans Charles & Mul, Marloes L. & van der Zaag, Pieter & Rwehumbiza, Filbert B.R.
- 1727-1739 Evaporative water use of different land uses in the upper-Thukela river basin assessed from satellite imagery
by Kongo, M.V. & Jewitt, G.W.P. & Lorentz, S.A.
- 1740-1751 Pangani River Basin over time and space: On the interface of local and basin level responses
by Komakech, Hans & van Koppen, Barbara & Mahoo, Henry & van der Zaag, Pieter
- 1752-1760 Water allocation practices among smallholder farmers in the South Pare Mountains, Tanzania: The issue of scale
by Mul, M.L. & Kemerink, J.S. & Vyagusa, N.F. & Mshana, M.G. & van der Zaag, P. & Makurira, H.
- 1761-1773 An empirical framework for scaling-out of water system innovations: Lessons from diffusion of water system innovations in the Makanya catchment in Northern Tanzania
by Tumbo, S.D. & Mutabazi, K.D. & Byakugila, M.M. & Mahoo, H.F.M.
2011, Volume 98, Issue 10
- 1485-1496 A partial root zone drying irrigation strategy for citrus--Effects on water use efficiency and fruit characteristics
by Hutton, R.J. & Loveys, B.R.
- 1497-1504 Development and validation of an automatic thermal imaging process for assessing plant water status
by Jiménez-Bello, M.A. & Ballester, C. & Castel, J.R. & Intrigliolo, D.S.
- 1505-1515 Environmental quality of Lower Little Bow River and riparian zone along an unfenced reach with off-stream watering
by Miller, J. & Chanasyk, D. & Curtis, T. & Entz, T. & Willms, W.
- 1516-1522 Basin irrigation design with longitudinal slope
by González, César & Cervera, Luis & Moret-Fernández, David
- 1523-1535 Using radiation thermography and thermometry to evaluate crop water stress in soybean and cotton
by O'Shaughnessy, S.A. & Evett, S.R. & Colaizzi, P.D. & Howell, T.A.
- 1536-1544 Flow through sharp-crested rectangular side orifices under free flow condition in open channels
by Hussain, A. & Ahmad, Z. & Asawa, G.L.
- 1545-1556 Assessing multi-criteria approaches with environmental, economic and social attributes, weights and procedures: A case study in the Pampas, Argentina
by Cisneros, J.M. & Grau, J.B. & Antón, J.M. & de Prada, J.D. & Cantero, A. & Degioanni, A.J.
- 1557-1568 Short-term watering-distance and symmetry effects on root and shoot growth of bell pepper plantlets
by Meiri, Avraham & Naftaliev, Boris & Shmuel, David & Yechezkel, Hana & Communar, Gregory & Friedman, Shmulik P.
- 1569-1576 Long-term water balances in La Violada Irrigation District (Spain): II. Analysis of irrigation performance
by Barros, R. & Isidoro, D. & Aragüés, R.
- 1577-1588 A robust modeling approach for regional water management under multiple uncertainties
by Li, Y.P. & Huang, G.H. & Nie, S.L. & Chen, X.
- 1589-1594 Nutrient effects on diurnal variation and magnitude of hydraulic lift in winter wheat
by Shen, Yufang & Zhang, Yang & Li, Shiqing
- 1595-1606 Radial interval chance-constrained programming for agricultural non-point source water pollution control under uncertainty
by Tan, Q. & Huang, G.H. & Cai, Y.P.
- 1607-1614 Forage quality, water use and nitrogen utilization efficiencies of pearl millet (Pennisetum americanum L.) grown under different soil moisture and nitrogen levels
by Rostamza, Mina & Chaichi, Mohammad-Reza & Jahansouz, Mohammad-Reza & Alimadadi, Ahmad
- 1615-1621 Assessment of the FAO AquaCrop model in the simulation of rainfed and supplementally irrigated maize, sugar beet and sunflower
by Stricevic, Ruzica & Cosic, Marija & Djurovic, Nevenka & Pejic, Borivoj & Maksimovic, Livija
- 1622-1628 Cover crop effects on nitrogen load in tile drainage from Walnut Creek Iowa using root zone water quality (RZWQ) model
by Singer, J.W. & Malone, R.W. & Jaynes, D.B. & Ma, L.
- 1629-1640 Simulation of nitrate leaching under potato crops in a Mediterranean area. Influence of frost prevention irrigation on nitrogen transport
by Wallis, K.J. & Candela, L. & Mateos, R.M. & Tamoh, K.
- 1641-1648 Yield and seasonal water productivity of sunflower as affected by tillage and cropping systems under dryland conditions in the Limpopo Province of South Africa
by Mzezewa, J. & Gwata, E.T. & van Rensburg, L.D.
- 1649-1659 Water management options based on rainfall analysis for rainfed maize (Zea mays L.) production in Rushinga district, Zimbabwe
by Nyakudya, I.W. & Stroosnijder, L.
- 1660-1670 Impacts of climate variability on reference evapotranspiration over 58 years in the Haihe river basin of north China
by Tang, Bo & Tong, Ling & Kang, Shaozhong & Zhang, Lu
- 1671-1682 Assessment of groundwater risk using intrinsic vulnerability and hazard mapping: Application to Souassi aquifer, Tunisian Sahel
by Saidi, S. & Bouri, S. & Ben Dhia, H. & Anselme, B.
2011, Volume 98, Issue 9
- 1329-1338 Melon crops (Cucumis melo L., cv. Tendral) grown in a mediterranean environment under saline-sodic conditions: Part I. Yield and quality
by Tedeschi, A. & Lavini, A. & Riccardi, M. & Pulvento, C. & d'Andria, R.
- 1339-1348 Melon crops (Cucumis melo L., cv. Tendral) grown in a mediterranean environment under saline-sodic conditions: Part II. Growth analysis
by Tedeschi, A. & Riccardi, M. & Menenti, M.
- 1349-1363 Irrigation evaluation based on performance analysis and water accounting at the Bear River Irrigation Project (U.S.A.)
by Lecina, S. & Neale, C.M.U. & Merkley, G.P. & Dos Santos, C.A.C.
- 1364-1372 Integration of legume trees in maize-based cropping systems improves rain use efficiency and yield stability under rain-fed agriculture
by Sileshi, Gudeta W. & Akinnifesi, Festus K. & Ajayi, Oluyede C. & Muys, Bart
- 1373-1387 Extreme rainfall indices and its impact on rice productivity--A case study over sub-humid climatic environment
by Subash, N. & Singh, S.S. & Priya, Neha
- 1388-1394 Urban agriculture, using sustainable practices that involve the reuse of wastewater and solid waste
by Rojas-Valencia, M.N. & Velásquez, M.T. Orta de & Franco, Víctor
- 1395-1402 Irrigation water issues potentially related to the 2006 multistate E. coli O157:H7 outbreak associated with spinach
by Gelting, Richard J. & Baloch, Mansoor A. & Zarate-Bermudez, Max A. & Selman, Carol
- 1403-1408 Supplemental irrigation effect on canola yield components under semiarid climatic conditions
by Dogan, E. & Copur, O. & Kahraman, A. & Kirnak, H. & Guldur, M.E.
- 1409-1416 A fuzzy multicriteria benefit-cost approach for irrigation projects evaluation
by Anagnostopoulos, K.P. & Petalas, C.
- 1417-1430 Comparisons of energy balance and evapotranspiration between flooded and aerobic rice fields in the Philippines
by Alberto, Ma. Carmelita R. & Wassmann, Reiner & Hirano, Takashi & Miyata, Akira & Hatano, Ryusuke & Kumar, Arvind & Padre, Agnes & Amante, Modesto
- 1431-1440 Evaluation of fertigation scheduling for sugarcane using a vadose zone flow and transport model
by Ravikumar, V. & Vijayakumar, G. & Simunek, J. & Chellamuthu, S. & Santhi, R. & Appavu, K.
- 1441-1450 Nitrate fate in a Mexican Andosol: Is it affected by preferential flow?
by Prado, B. & Duwig, C. & Etchevers, J. & Gaudet, J.P. & Vauclin, M.
- 1451-1461 Deficit irrigation under water stress and salinity conditions: The MOPECO-Salt Model
by Domínguez, A. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & de Juan, J.A. & López-Mata, E. & Breidy, J. & Karam, F.
- 1462-1468 Usefulness of trunk diameter variations as continuous water stress indicators of pomegranate (Punica granatum) trees
by Intrigliolo, D.S. & Puerto, H. & Bonet, L. & Alarcón, J.J. & Nicolas, E. & Bartual, J.
- 1469-1476 Water and salt regulation and its effects on Leymus chinensis growth under drip irrigation in saline-sodic soils of the Songnen Plain
by Liu, Shuhui & Kang, Yaohu & Wan, Shuqin & Wang, Zhichun & Liang, Zhengwei & Sun, Xiaojing
- 1477-1484 Assessment of Iranian chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) germplasms for drought tolerance
by Ganjeali, Ali & Porsa, Hassan & Bagheri, Abdolreza
2011, Volume 98, Issue 8
- 1189-1196 Antecedent water content effects on runoff and sediment yields from two Coastal Plain Ultisols
by Truman, C.C. & Potter, T.L. & Nuti, R.C. & Franklin, D.H. & Bosch, D.D.
- 1197-1206 Effect of irrigation method and quantity on squash yield and quality
by Amer, Kamal H.
- 1207-1214 Evapotranspiration components determined by sap flow and microlysimetry techniques of a vineyard in northwest China: Dynamics and influential factors
by Zhang, Yanqun & Kang, Shaozhong & Ward, Eric J. & Ding, Risheng & Zhang, Xin & Zheng, Rui
- 1215-1227 Review and quantitative assessment of ex situ household rainwater harvesting systems in Ethiopia
by Moges, Girma & Hengsdijk, H. & Jansen, H.C.
- 1228-1238 Determination of comprehensive quality index for tomato and its response to different irrigation treatments
by Wang, Feng & Kang, Shaozhong & Du, Taisheng & Li, Fusheng & Qiu, Rangjian
- 1239-1248 Evapotranspiration and water use of full and deficit irrigated cotton in the Mediterranean environment in northern Syria
by Oweis, T.Y. & Farahani, H.J. & Hachum, A.Y.
- 1249-1261 Development and evaluation of the SoilClim model for water balance and soil climate estimates
by Hlavinka, Petr & Trnka, Miroslav & Balek, Jan & Semerádová, Daniela & Hayes, Michael & Svoboda, Mark & Eitzinger, Josef & Mozný, Martin & Fischer, Milan & Hunt, Eric & Zalud, Zdenek
- 1262-1270 Sustainable recovery of soil desiccation in semi-humid region on the Loess Plateau
by Wang, X.C. & Muhammad, T.N. & Hao, M.D. & Li, J.
- 1271-1279 Effect of tile effluent on nutrient concentration and retention efficiency in agricultural drainage ditches
by Ahiablame, L.M. & Chaubey, I. & Smith, D.R. & Engel, B.A.
- 1280-1290 Effects of irrigation strategies and soils on field grown potatoes: Root distribution
by Ahmadi, Seyed Hamid & Plauborg, Finn & Andersen, Mathias N. & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza & Jensen, Christian R. & Hansen, Søren
- 1291-1296 Field evaluation of sand-ditch water harvesting technique in Jordan
by Abu-Zreig, Majed & Tamimi, Abdullah
- 1297-1306 Agricultural water productivity assessment for the Yellow River Basin
by Cai, Ximing & Yang, Yi-Chen E. & Ringler, Claudia & Zhao, Jianshi & You, Liangzhi
- 1307-1316 Yield and water use of eggplants (Solanum melongena L.) under full and deficit irrigation regimes
by Karam, F. & Saliba, R. & Skaf, S. & Breidy, J. & Rouphael, Y. & Balendonck, J.
- 1317-1328 Hyperspectral reflectance data processing through cluster and principal component analysis for estimating irrigation and yield related indicators
by Köksal, Eyüp Selim
2011, Volume 98, Issue 7
- 1113-1124 Potential impacts of water harvesting and ecological sanitation on crop yield, evaporation and river flow regimes in the Thukela River basin, South Africa
by Andersson, Jafet C.M. & Zehnder, Alexander J.B. & Rockström, Johan & Yang, Hong
- 1125-1132 Olive mill wastewater irrigation of maize: Impacts on soil and groundwater
by Moraetis, D. & Stamati, F.E. & Nikolaidis, N.P. & Kalogerakis, N.
- 1133-1140 Development of evapotranspiration and water supply of clay-loamy soil on the East Slovak Lowland
by Mati, Rastislav & Kotorová, Dana & Gombos, Milan & Kandra, Branislav
- 1141-1152 Performance assessment of small irrigation schemes along the Mauritanian banks of the Senegal River
by García-Bolaños, Mariana & Borgia, Cecilia & Poblador, Noemí & Dia, Mamadou & Seyid, Ould Mohamed Vadel & Mateos, Luciano
- 1153-1161 Comparison of drip and sprinkler irrigation strategies on sunflower seed and oil yield and quality under Mediterranean climatic conditions
by Sezen, S.M. & Yazar, A. & Kapur, B. & Tekin, S.
- 1162-1170 The downstream externalities of harvesting rainwater in semi-arid watersheds: An Indian case study
by Bouma, Jetske A. & Biggs, Trent W. & Bouwer, Laurens M.
- 1171-1179 Regulated deficit irrigation effects on growth, yield, grape quality and individual anthocyanin composition in Vitis vinifera L. cv. 'Tempranillo'
by Santesteban, L.G. & Miranda, C. & Royo, J.B.
- 1180-1188 Effect of soil salinity on growth of irrigated plantation Eucalyptus in south-eastern Australia
by Feikema, P.M. & Baker, T.G.
2011, Volume 98, Issue 6
- 899-920 Evapotranspiration information reporting: I. Factors governing measurement accuracy
by Allen, Richard G. & Pereira, Luis S. & Howell, Terry A. & Jensen, Marvin E.
- 921-929 Evapotranspiration information reporting: II. Recommended documentation
by Allen, Richard G. & Pereira, Luis S. & Howell, Terry A. & Jensen, Marvin E.
- 930-940 Adaptive implementation of information technology for real-time, basin-scale salinity management in the San Joaquin Basin, USA and Hunter River Basin, Australia
by Quinn, Nigel W.T.
- 941-949 Interactive responses to water deficits and crop load in olive (olea europaea L., cv. Morisca) I. - Growth and water relations
by Martín-Vertedor, Ana I. & Rodríguez, Juan M. Pérez & Losada, Henar Prieto & Castiel, Elías Fereres
- 950-958 Interactive responses to water deficits and crop load in olive (Olea europaea L., cv. Morisca). II: Water use, fruit and oil yield
by Martín-Vertedor, Ana I. & Rodríguez, Juan M. Pérez & Losada, Henar Prieto & Castiel, Elías Fereres
- 959-966 Soil salinity related to physical soil characteristics and irrigation management in four Mediterranean irrigation districts
by Aragüés, R. & Urdanoz, V. & Çetin, M. & Kirda, C. & Daghari, H. & Ltifi, W. & Lahlou, M. & Douaik, A.
- 967-976 Weighing lysimeter systems for quantifying water use and studies of controlled water stress for crops grown in low bulk density substrates
by Beeson Jr., R.C.
- 977-989 A framework for priority non-point source area identification and load estimation integrated with APPI and PLOAD model in Fujiang Watershed, China
by Shen, Zhenyao & Hong, Qian & Chu, Zheng & Gong, Yongwei
- 990-998 Mulch resistance to water vapor transport
by Fuchs, M. & Hadas, A.
- 999-1004 Effect of polyacrylamide and gypsum on surface runoff, sediment yield and nutrient losses from steep slopes
by Kumar, A. & Saha, A.
- 1005-1012 The effects of irrigation regimes and nitrogen rates on some agronomic traits of canola under a semiarid environment
by Kamkar, B. & Daneshmand, A.R. & Ghooshchi, F. & Shiranirad, A.H. & Safahani Langeroudi, A.R.
- 1013-1019 Identification of nitrate leaching hot spots in a large area with contrasting soil texture and management
by Kurunc, A. & Ersahin, S. & Uz, B. Yetgin & Sonmez, N.K. & Uz, I. & Kaman, H. & Bacalan, G.E. & Emekli, Y.
- 1020-1026 Runoff estimation in southern Brazil based on Smith's modified model and the Curve Number method
by Carlesso, R. & Spohr, R.B. & Eltz, F.L.F. & Flores, C.H.
- 1027-1032 Response of Clementina de Nules citrus trees to summer deficit irrigation. Yield components and fruit composition
by Ballester, C. & Castel, J. & Intrigliolo, D.S. & Castel, J.R.
- 1033-1044 Analysis of AET and yield predictions under surface and buried drip irrigation systems using the Crop Model PILOTE and Hydrus-2D
by Mailhol, Jean Claude & Ruelle, Pierre & Walser, Sabine & Schütze, Niels & Dejean, Cyril
- 1045-1061 An analysis of the tendency of reference evapotranspiration estimates and other climate variables during the last 45 years in Southern Spain
by Espadafor, M. & Lorite, I.J. & Gavilán, P. & Berengena, J.
- 1062-1070 Distributed agro-hydrological modeling with SWAP to improve water and salt management of the Voshmgir Irrigation and Drainage Network in Northern Iran
by Noory, H. & van der Zee, S.E.A.T.M. & Liaghat, A.-M. & Parsinejad, M. & van Dam, J.C.
- 1071-1080 Management of cruciferous cover crops by mowing for soil and water conservation in southern Spain
by Alcántara, C. & Pujadas, A. & Saavedra, M.
- 1081-1090 A rigorous approach of determining FAO56 dual crop coefficient using soil sensor measurements and inverse modeling techniques
by Zhang, Kefeng & Hilton, Howard W. & Greenwood, Duncan J. & Thompson, Andrew J.
- 1091-1096 Irrigation requirements and transpiration coupling to the atmosphere of a citrus orchard in Southern Brazil
by Marin, Fabio R. & Angelocci, Luiz Roberto
- 1097-1104 Changes in evapotranspiration over irrigated winter wheat and maize in North China Plain over three decades
by Zhang, Xiying & Chen, Suying & Sun, Hongyong & Shao, Liwei & Wang, Yanzhe
- 1105-1111 Simulating water content, crop yield and nitrate-N loss under free and controlled tile drainage with subsurface irrigation using the DSSAT model
by Liu, H.L. & Yang, J.Y. & Tan, C.S. & Drury, C.F. & Reynolds, W.D. & Zhang, T.Q. & Bai, Y.L. & Jin, J. & He, P. & Hoogenboom, G.
2011, Volume 98, Issue 5
- 733-746 An integrated hydro-economic modelling framework to evaluate water allocation strategies I: Model development
by George, Biju & Malano, Hector & Davidson, Brian & Hellegers, Petra & Bharati, Luna & Massuel, Sylvain
- 747-758 An integrated hydro-economic modelling framework to evaluate water allocation strategies II: Scenario assessment
by George, Biju & Malano, Hector & Davidson, Brian & Hellegers, Petra & Bharati, Luna & Massuel, Sylvain
- 759-774 Differences in water use efficiency among annual forages used by the dairy industry under optimum and deficit irrigation
by Neal, J.S. & Fulkerson, W.J. & Hacker, R.B.
- 775-783 Crop coefficient, yield response to water stress and water productivity of teff (Eragrostis tef (Zucc.)
by Araya, A. & Stroosnijder, Leo & Girmay, G. & Keesstra, S.D.
- 784-790 Simulating root water uptake from a shallow saline groundwater resource
by Shouse, Peter J. & Ayars, James E. & Simunek, Jirí
- 791-800 Evapotranspiration components and dual crop coefficients of coffee trees during crop production
by Flumignan, Danilton Luiz & de Faria, Rogério Teixeira & Prete, Cássio Egídio Cavenaghi
- 801-807 Genotypic differences of maize in grain yield response to deficit irrigation
by Kaman, Harun & Kirda, Cevat & Sesveren, Sertan
- 808-814 Optimization of yield and water-use of different cropping systems for sustainable groundwater use in North China Plain
by Sun, Qinping & Kröbel, Roland & Müller, Torsten & Römheld, Volker & Cui, Zhenling & Zhang, Fusuo & Chen, Xinping
- 815-822 Effects of water infiltration and storage in cultivated soil on surface irrigation
by Amer, Abdelmonem Mohamed
- 823-833 Economic analysis of drought risk: An application for irrigated agriculture in Spain
by Gil, Marina & Garrido, Alberto & Gómez-Ramos, Almudena
- 834-840 Reuse of domestic wastewater treated in macrophyte ponds to irrigate tomato and eggplant in semi-arid West-Africa: Benefits and risks
by Akponikpè, P.B. Irénikatché & Wima, Koffi & Yacouba, Hamma & Mermoud, André
- 841-846 Water and nutrient use efficiency of a low-cost hydroponic greenhouse for a cucumber crop: An Australian case study
by Grewal, Harsharn S. & Maheshwari, Basant & Parks, Sophie E.
- 847-854 Water reuse for irrigation in Jordan: Perceptions of water quality among farmers
by Carr, Gemma & Potter, Robert B. & Nortcliff, Stephen
- 855-866 Suspended sediment load prediction of river systems: An artificial neural network approach
by Melesse, A.M. & Ahmad, S. & McClain, M.E. & Wang, X. & Lim, Y.H.
- 867-876 Effects of snowmelt on phosphorus and sediment losses from agricultural watersheds in Eastern Canada
by Su, J.J. & van Bochove, E. & Thériault, G. & Novotna, B. & Khaldoune, J. & Denault, J.T. & Zhou, J. & Nolin, M.C. & Hu, C.X. & Bernier, M. & Benoy, G. & Xing, Z.S. & Chow, L.
- 877-885 Nutrient losses associated with irrigation, intensification and management of land use: A study of large scale irrigation in North Otago, New Zealand
by McDowell, R.W. & van der Weerden, T.J. & Campbell, J.
- 886-892 Intercepted radiation by apple canopy can be used as a basis for irrigation scheduling
by Auzmendi, I. & Mata, M. & Lopez, G. & Girona, J. & Marsal, J.
- 893-898 Supplemental saline drip irrigation applied at different growth stages of two bell pepper cultivars grown with or without mulch in non-saline soil
by Morales-Garcia, Dagobiet & Stewart, Katrine A. & Seguin, Philippe & Madramootoo, Chandra
2011, Volume 98, Issue 4
- 483-492 Responses of winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) evapotranspiration and yield to sprinkler irrigation regimes
by Liu, Haijun & Yu, Lipeng & Luo, Yu & Wang, Xiangping & Huang, Guanhua
- 493-501 Using auction mechanisms to reveal costs for water quality improvements in Great Barrier Reef catchments in Australia
by Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill
- 502-506 Evaluation of soil salinity leaching requirement guidelines
by Letey, J. & Hoffman, G.J. & Hopmans, J.W. & Grattan, S.R. & Suarez, D. & Corwin, D.L. & Oster, J.D. & Wu, L. & Amrhein, C.
- 507-516 Dam safety management for sustainable farming businesses and catchments
by Pisaniello, John D. & Burritt, Roger L. & Tingey-Holyoak, Joanne
- 517-531 An approach for precision farming under pivot irrigation system using remote sensing and GIS techniques
by Nahry, A.H. El & Ali, R.R. & Baroudy, A.A. El
- 532-540 Phosphorus dynamics in tile-drain flow during storms in the US Midwest
by Vidon, P. & Cuadra, P.E.
- 541-552 Drought is a major yield loss factor for rainfed East African highland banana
by van Asten, P.J.A. & Fermont, A.M. & Taulya, G.
- 553-562 Forecasting daily potential evapotranspiration using machine learning and limited climatic data
by Torres, Alfonso F. & Walker, Wynn R. & McKee, Mac
- 563-568 Irrigation, tillage and mulching effects on soybean yield and water productivity in relation to soil texture
by Arora, V.K. & Singh, C.B. & Sidhu, A.S. & Thind, S.S.
- 569-576 Transpirational response to water availability for winter wheat as affected by soil textures
by Wu, Yuanzhi & Huang, Mingbin & Gallichand, Jacques
- 577-587 Seasonal on-farm irrigation performance in the Ebro basin (Spain): Crops and irrigation systems
by Salvador, R. & Martínez-Cob, A. & Cavero, J. & Playán, E.
- 588-596 FAO-56 methodology for the stress coefficient evaluation under saline environment conditions: Validation on potato and broad bean crops
by Katerji, N. & Mastrorilli, M. & Lahmar, F.
- 597-605 Effects of deficit irrigation on the yield and yield components of drip irrigated cotton in a mediterranean environment
by Ünlü, Mustafa & Kanber, RIza & Koç, D. Levent & Tekin, Servet & Kapur, Burçak
- 606-618 Enhancing the Simplified Surface Energy Balance (SSEB) approach for estimating landscape ET: Validation with the METRIC model
by Senay, G.B. & Budde, M.E. & Verdin, J.P.
- 619-631 Development and application of a nitrogen simulation model in a data scarce catchment in South China
by Zhao, G.J. & Hörmann, G. & Fohrer, N. & Li, H.P. & Gao, J.F. & Tian, K.
- 632-638 Mechanism of improved phosphate uptake efficiency in banana seedlings on acidic soils using fertigation
by Pan, N. & Shen, H. & Wu, D.M. & Deng, L.S. & Tu, P.F. & Gan, H.H. & Liang, Y.C.
- 639-652 Cost-effectiveness of groundwater conservation measures: A multi-level analysis with policy implications
by Blanco-Gutiérrez, Irene & Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Flichman, Guillermo
- 653-660 Fate and transport of atrazine in a sandy soil in the presence of antibiotics in poultry manures
by Kim, S.H. & Fan, M. & Prasher, S.O. & Patel, R.M. & Hussain, S.A.
- 661-664 A simple irrigation scheduling approach for pecans
by Samani, Zohrab & Bawazir, Salim & Skaggs, Rhonda & Longworth, John & Piñon, Aldo & Tran, Vien
- 665-674 Soil water dynamics under various agricultural land covers on a subsurface drained field in north-central Iowa, USA
by Qi, Zhiming & Helmers, Matthew J. & Kaleita, Amy L.
- 675-683 Modelling for maize irrigation scheduling using long term experimental data from Plovdiv region, Bulgaria
by Popova, Zornitsa & Pereira, Luis S.
- 684-690 Plant based indicators for irrigation scheduling in young cherry trees
by Livellara, N. & Saavedra, F. & Salgado, E.
- 691-696 Water relations of field grown Pomegranate trees (Punica granatum) under different drip irrigation regimes
by Intrigliolo, D.S. & Nicolas, E. & Bonet, L. & Ferrer, P. & Alarcón, J.J. & Bartual, J.
- 697-704 Landscape irrigation scheduling efficiency and adequacy by various control technologies
by McCready, M.S. & Dukes, M.D.
- 705-714 Volumetric water control in a large-scale open canal irrigation system with many smallholders: The case of Chancay-Lambayeque in Peru
by Vos, Jeroen & Vincent, Linden
- 715-730 Hydrological impacts of rainwater harvesting (RWH) in a case study catchment: The Arvari River, Rajasthan, India: Part 2. Catchment-scale impacts
by Glendenning, C.J. & Vervoort, R.W.
- 731-731 Erratum to "Evaluation of FAO-56 methodology for estimating reference evapotranspiration using limited climatic data: Application to Tunisia" [Agric. Water Manage. 95 (2008) 707-715]
by Jabloun, M. & Sahli, A.
- 732-732 Retraction notice Retraction notice to "Optimizing irrigation water use in the West Bank, Palestine" [Agric. Water Manage 97 (2010)339-345]
by Nazer, Dima W. & Tilmant, Amaury & Mimi, Ziad & Siebel, Maarten A. & Van der Zaag, Pieter & Gijzen, Huub J.
2010, Volume 98, Issue 3
- 377-384 Safe and high quality food production using low quality waters and improved irrigation systems and management: SAFIR
by Plauborg, Finn & Andersen, Mathias N. & Liu, Fulai & Ensink, Jeroen & Ragab, Ragab
- 385-402 Decentralised water and wastewater treatment technologies to produce functional water for irrigation
by Battilani, Adriano & Steiner, Michele & Andersen, Martin & Back, Soren Nohr & Lorenzen, J. & Schweitzer, Avi & Dalsgaard, Anders & Forslund, Anita & Gola, Secondo & Klopmann, Wolfram & Plauborg, Finn & Andersen, Mathias N.
- 403-413 Deficit irrigation based on drought tolerance and root signalling in potatoes and tomatoes
by Jensen, Christian R. & Battilani, Adriano & Plauborg, Finn & Psarras, Georgios & Chartzoulakis, Kostas & Janowiak, Franciszek & Stikic, Radmila & Jovanovic, Zorica & Li, Guitong & Qi, Xuebin & Liu, Fulai & Jacobsen, Sven-Erik & Andersen, Mathias N.
- 414-418 Soil microbial response, water and nitrogen use by tomato under different irrigation regimes
by Li, Xiaoliang & Liu, Fulai & Li, Guitong & Lin, Qimei & Jensen, Christian R.
- 419-424 Carbon retention in the soil-plant system under different irrigation regimes
by Wang, Yaosheng & Liu, Fulai & Andersen, Mathias N. & Jensen, Christian R.
- 425-439 Modelling of root ABA synthesis, stomatal conductance, transpiration and potato production under water saving irrigation regimes
by Plauborg, Finn & Abrahamsen, Per & Gjettermann, Birgitte & Mollerup, Mikkel & Iversen, Bo V. & Liu, Fulai & Andersen, Mathias N. & Hansen, Søren
- 440-450 Faecal contamination and hygiene aspect associated with the use of treated wastewater and canal water for irrigation of potatoes (Solanum tuberosum)
by Forslund, A. & Ensink, J.H.J. & Battilani, A. & Kljujev, I. & Gola, S. & Raicevic, V. & Jovanovic, Z. & Stikic, R. & Sandei, L. & Fletcher, T. & Dalsgaard, A.
- 451-457 Impact of irrigation with treated low quality water on the heavy metal contents of a soil-crop system in Serbia
by Surdyk, N. & Cary, L. & Blagojevic, S. & Jovanovic, Z. & Stikic, R. & Vucelic-Radovic, B. & Zarkovic, B. & Sandei, L. & Pettenati, M. & Kloppmann, W.
- 458-464 Assessing the net benefits of using wastewater treated with a membrane bioreactor for irrigating vegetables in Crete
by Maton, Laure & Psarras, Georgios & Kasapakis, Giannis & Ravn Lorenzen, Jesper & Andersen, Martin & Boesen, Mads & Nøhr Bak, Søren & Chartzoulakis, Kostas & Marcus Pedersen, Soren & Kloppmann, Wolfram
- 465-471 Farmers' incentives to save water with new irrigation systems and water taxation--A case study of Serbian potato production
by Ørum, Jens Erik & Boesen, Mads Vejlby & Jovanovic, Zorica & Pedersen, Søren Marcus
- 472-481 Management model for decision support when applying low quality water in irrigation
by Styczen, M. & Poulsen, R.N. & Falk, A.K. & Jørgensen, G.H.
- iv-iv Preface
by Ragab, Ragab
2010, Volume 98, Issue 2
- 227-233 Effects of different irrigation programs on flower and capsule numbers and shedding percentage of sesame
by Uçan, Kenan & killi, Fatih
- 234-240 Pedohydrological case study of two apple-growing locations in South Tyrol (Italy)
by Grashey-Jansen, Sven
- 241-250 Water productivity of contrasting rice genotypes grown under water-saving conditions in the tropics and investigation of morphological traits for adaptation
by Bueno, C.S. & Bucourt, M. & Kobayashi, N. & Inubushi, K. & Lafarge, T.
- 251-260 Estimating plant root water uptake using a neural network approach
by Qiao, D.M. & Shi, H.B. & Pang, H.B. & Qi, X.B. & Plauborg, F.
- 261-270 Using vegetation indices from satellite remote sensing to assess corn and soybean response to controlled tile drainage
by Cicek, H. & Sunohara, M. & Wilkes, G. & McNairn, H. & Pick, F. & Topp, E. & Lapen, D.R.
- 271-282 Earth Observation products for operational irrigation management in the context of the PLEIADeS project
by D'Urso, G. & Richter, K. & Calera, A. & Osann, M.A. & Escadafal, R. & Garatuza-Pajan, J. & Hanich, L. & Perdigão, A. & Tapia, J.B. & Vuolo, F.
- 283-290 Comparative monitoring of temporal and spatial changes in tree water status using the non-invasive leaf patch clamp pressure probe and the pressure bomb
by Rüger, S. & Ehrenberger, W. & Arend, M. & Geßner, P. & Zimmermann, G. & Zimmermann, D. & Bentrup, F.-W. & Nadler, A. & Raveh, E. & Sukhorukov, V.L. & Zimmermann, U.
- 291-300 A new look at an old practice: Benefits from soil water accumulation in long fallows under Mediterranean conditions
by Oliver, Yvette M. & Robertson, Michael J. & Weeks, Cameron
- 301-313 Assessing the groundwater dynamics and impacts of water saving in the Hetao Irrigation District, Yellow River basin
by Xu, Xu & Huang, Guanhua & Qu, Zhongyi & Pereira, Luis S.
- 314-320 Hydro-physical characteristics of selected media used for containerized agriculture systems
by Kumar, Vivek & Guerrero, Felipe M. & Tansel, Berrin & Savabi, M. Reza