Agricultural Water Management
2011, Volume 98, Issue 10
- 1622-1628 Cover crop effects on nitrogen load in tile drainage from Walnut Creek Iowa using root zone water quality (RZWQ) model
by Singer, J.W. & Malone, R.W. & Jaynes, D.B. & Ma, L.
- 1629-1640 Simulation of nitrate leaching under potato crops in a Mediterranean area. Influence of frost prevention irrigation on nitrogen transport
by Wallis, K.J. & Candela, L. & Mateos, R.M. & Tamoh, K.
- 1641-1648 Yield and seasonal water productivity of sunflower as affected by tillage and cropping systems under dryland conditions in the Limpopo Province of South Africa
by Mzezewa, J. & Gwata, E.T. & van Rensburg, L.D.
- 1649-1659 Water management options based on rainfall analysis for rainfed maize (Zea mays L.) production in Rushinga district, Zimbabwe
by Nyakudya, I.W. & Stroosnijder, L.
- 1660-1670 Impacts of climate variability on reference evapotranspiration over 58 years in the Haihe river basin of north China
by Tang, Bo & Tong, Ling & Kang, Shaozhong & Zhang, Lu
- 1671-1682 Assessment of groundwater risk using intrinsic vulnerability and hazard mapping: Application to Souassi aquifer, Tunisian Sahel
by Saidi, S. & Bouri, S. & Ben Dhia, H. & Anselme, B.
2011, Volume 98, Issue 9
- 1329-1338 Melon crops (Cucumis melo L., cv. Tendral) grown in a mediterranean environment under saline-sodic conditions: Part I. Yield and quality
by Tedeschi, A. & Lavini, A. & Riccardi, M. & Pulvento, C. & d'Andria, R.
- 1339-1348 Melon crops (Cucumis melo L., cv. Tendral) grown in a mediterranean environment under saline-sodic conditions: Part II. Growth analysis
by Tedeschi, A. & Riccardi, M. & Menenti, M.
- 1349-1363 Irrigation evaluation based on performance analysis and water accounting at the Bear River Irrigation Project (U.S.A.)
by Lecina, S. & Neale, C.M.U. & Merkley, G.P. & Dos Santos, C.A.C.
- 1364-1372 Integration of legume trees in maize-based cropping systems improves rain use efficiency and yield stability under rain-fed agriculture
by Sileshi, Gudeta W. & Akinnifesi, Festus K. & Ajayi, Oluyede C. & Muys, Bart
- 1373-1387 Extreme rainfall indices and its impact on rice productivity--A case study over sub-humid climatic environment
by Subash, N. & Singh, S.S. & Priya, Neha
- 1388-1394 Urban agriculture, using sustainable practices that involve the reuse of wastewater and solid waste
by Rojas-Valencia, M.N. & Velásquez, M.T. Orta de & Franco, Víctor
- 1395-1402 Irrigation water issues potentially related to the 2006 multistate E. coli O157:H7 outbreak associated with spinach
by Gelting, Richard J. & Baloch, Mansoor A. & Zarate-Bermudez, Max A. & Selman, Carol
- 1403-1408 Supplemental irrigation effect on canola yield components under semiarid climatic conditions
by Dogan, E. & Copur, O. & Kahraman, A. & Kirnak, H. & Guldur, M.E.
- 1409-1416 A fuzzy multicriteria benefit-cost approach for irrigation projects evaluation
by Anagnostopoulos, K.P. & Petalas, C.
- 1417-1430 Comparisons of energy balance and evapotranspiration between flooded and aerobic rice fields in the Philippines
by Alberto, Ma. Carmelita R. & Wassmann, Reiner & Hirano, Takashi & Miyata, Akira & Hatano, Ryusuke & Kumar, Arvind & Padre, Agnes & Amante, Modesto
- 1431-1440 Evaluation of fertigation scheduling for sugarcane using a vadose zone flow and transport model
by Ravikumar, V. & Vijayakumar, G. & Simunek, J. & Chellamuthu, S. & Santhi, R. & Appavu, K.
- 1441-1450 Nitrate fate in a Mexican Andosol: Is it affected by preferential flow?
by Prado, B. & Duwig, C. & Etchevers, J. & Gaudet, J.P. & Vauclin, M.
- 1451-1461 Deficit irrigation under water stress and salinity conditions: The MOPECO-Salt Model
by Domínguez, A. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & de Juan, J.A. & López-Mata, E. & Breidy, J. & Karam, F.
- 1462-1468 Usefulness of trunk diameter variations as continuous water stress indicators of pomegranate (Punica granatum) trees
by Intrigliolo, D.S. & Puerto, H. & Bonet, L. & Alarcón, J.J. & Nicolas, E. & Bartual, J.
- 1469-1476 Water and salt regulation and its effects on Leymus chinensis growth under drip irrigation in saline-sodic soils of the Songnen Plain
by Liu, Shuhui & Kang, Yaohu & Wan, Shuqin & Wang, Zhichun & Liang, Zhengwei & Sun, Xiaojing
- 1477-1484 Assessment of Iranian chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) germplasms for drought tolerance
by Ganjeali, Ali & Porsa, Hassan & Bagheri, Abdolreza
2011, Volume 98, Issue 8
- 1189-1196 Antecedent water content effects on runoff and sediment yields from two Coastal Plain Ultisols
by Truman, C.C. & Potter, T.L. & Nuti, R.C. & Franklin, D.H. & Bosch, D.D.
- 1197-1206 Effect of irrigation method and quantity on squash yield and quality
by Amer, Kamal H.
- 1207-1214 Evapotranspiration components determined by sap flow and microlysimetry techniques of a vineyard in northwest China: Dynamics and influential factors
by Zhang, Yanqun & Kang, Shaozhong & Ward, Eric J. & Ding, Risheng & Zhang, Xin & Zheng, Rui
- 1215-1227 Review and quantitative assessment of ex situ household rainwater harvesting systems in Ethiopia
by Moges, Girma & Hengsdijk, H. & Jansen, H.C.
- 1228-1238 Determination of comprehensive quality index for tomato and its response to different irrigation treatments
by Wang, Feng & Kang, Shaozhong & Du, Taisheng & Li, Fusheng & Qiu, Rangjian
- 1239-1248 Evapotranspiration and water use of full and deficit irrigated cotton in the Mediterranean environment in northern Syria
by Oweis, T.Y. & Farahani, H.J. & Hachum, A.Y.
- 1249-1261 Development and evaluation of the SoilClim model for water balance and soil climate estimates
by Hlavinka, Petr & Trnka, Miroslav & Balek, Jan & Semerádová, Daniela & Hayes, Michael & Svoboda, Mark & Eitzinger, Josef & Mozný, Martin & Fischer, Milan & Hunt, Eric & Zalud, Zdenek
- 1262-1270 Sustainable recovery of soil desiccation in semi-humid region on the Loess Plateau
by Wang, X.C. & Muhammad, T.N. & Hao, M.D. & Li, J.
- 1271-1279 Effect of tile effluent on nutrient concentration and retention efficiency in agricultural drainage ditches
by Ahiablame, L.M. & Chaubey, I. & Smith, D.R. & Engel, B.A.
- 1280-1290 Effects of irrigation strategies and soils on field grown potatoes: Root distribution
by Ahmadi, Seyed Hamid & Plauborg, Finn & Andersen, Mathias N. & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza & Jensen, Christian R. & Hansen, Søren
- 1291-1296 Field evaluation of sand-ditch water harvesting technique in Jordan
by Abu-Zreig, Majed & Tamimi, Abdullah
- 1297-1306 Agricultural water productivity assessment for the Yellow River Basin
by Cai, Ximing & Yang, Yi-Chen E. & Ringler, Claudia & Zhao, Jianshi & You, Liangzhi
- 1307-1316 Yield and water use of eggplants (Solanum melongena L.) under full and deficit irrigation regimes
by Karam, F. & Saliba, R. & Skaf, S. & Breidy, J. & Rouphael, Y. & Balendonck, J.
- 1317-1328 Hyperspectral reflectance data processing through cluster and principal component analysis for estimating irrigation and yield related indicators
by Köksal, Eyüp Selim
2011, Volume 98, Issue 7
- 1113-1124 Potential impacts of water harvesting and ecological sanitation on crop yield, evaporation and river flow regimes in the Thukela River basin, South Africa
by Andersson, Jafet C.M. & Zehnder, Alexander J.B. & Rockström, Johan & Yang, Hong
- 1125-1132 Olive mill wastewater irrigation of maize: Impacts on soil and groundwater
by Moraetis, D. & Stamati, F.E. & Nikolaidis, N.P. & Kalogerakis, N.
- 1133-1140 Development of evapotranspiration and water supply of clay-loamy soil on the East Slovak Lowland
by Mati, Rastislav & Kotorová, Dana & Gombos, Milan & Kandra, Branislav
- 1141-1152 Performance assessment of small irrigation schemes along the Mauritanian banks of the Senegal River
by García-Bolaños, Mariana & Borgia, Cecilia & Poblador, Noemí & Dia, Mamadou & Seyid, Ould Mohamed Vadel & Mateos, Luciano
- 1153-1161 Comparison of drip and sprinkler irrigation strategies on sunflower seed and oil yield and quality under Mediterranean climatic conditions
by Sezen, S.M. & Yazar, A. & Kapur, B. & Tekin, S.
- 1162-1170 The downstream externalities of harvesting rainwater in semi-arid watersheds: An Indian case study
by Bouma, Jetske A. & Biggs, Trent W. & Bouwer, Laurens M.
- 1171-1179 Regulated deficit irrigation effects on growth, yield, grape quality and individual anthocyanin composition in Vitis vinifera L. cv. 'Tempranillo'
by Santesteban, L.G. & Miranda, C. & Royo, J.B.
- 1180-1188 Effect of soil salinity on growth of irrigated plantation Eucalyptus in south-eastern Australia
by Feikema, P.M. & Baker, T.G.
2011, Volume 98, Issue 6
- 899-920 Evapotranspiration information reporting: I. Factors governing measurement accuracy
by Allen, Richard G. & Pereira, Luis S. & Howell, Terry A. & Jensen, Marvin E.
- 921-929 Evapotranspiration information reporting: II. Recommended documentation
by Allen, Richard G. & Pereira, Luis S. & Howell, Terry A. & Jensen, Marvin E.
- 930-940 Adaptive implementation of information technology for real-time, basin-scale salinity management in the San Joaquin Basin, USA and Hunter River Basin, Australia
by Quinn, Nigel W.T.
- 941-949 Interactive responses to water deficits and crop load in olive (olea europaea L., cv. Morisca) I. - Growth and water relations
by Martín-Vertedor, Ana I. & Rodríguez, Juan M. Pérez & Losada, Henar Prieto & Castiel, Elías Fereres
- 950-958 Interactive responses to water deficits and crop load in olive (Olea europaea L., cv. Morisca). II: Water use, fruit and oil yield
by Martín-Vertedor, Ana I. & Rodríguez, Juan M. Pérez & Losada, Henar Prieto & Castiel, Elías Fereres
- 959-966 Soil salinity related to physical soil characteristics and irrigation management in four Mediterranean irrigation districts
by Aragüés, R. & Urdanoz, V. & Çetin, M. & Kirda, C. & Daghari, H. & Ltifi, W. & Lahlou, M. & Douaik, A.
- 967-976 Weighing lysimeter systems for quantifying water use and studies of controlled water stress for crops grown in low bulk density substrates
by Beeson Jr., R.C.
- 977-989 A framework for priority non-point source area identification and load estimation integrated with APPI and PLOAD model in Fujiang Watershed, China
by Shen, Zhenyao & Hong, Qian & Chu, Zheng & Gong, Yongwei
- 990-998 Mulch resistance to water vapor transport
by Fuchs, M. & Hadas, A.
- 999-1004 Effect of polyacrylamide and gypsum on surface runoff, sediment yield and nutrient losses from steep slopes
by Kumar, A. & Saha, A.
- 1005-1012 The effects of irrigation regimes and nitrogen rates on some agronomic traits of canola under a semiarid environment
by Kamkar, B. & Daneshmand, A.R. & Ghooshchi, F. & Shiranirad, A.H. & Safahani Langeroudi, A.R.
- 1013-1019 Identification of nitrate leaching hot spots in a large area with contrasting soil texture and management
by Kurunc, A. & Ersahin, S. & Uz, B. Yetgin & Sonmez, N.K. & Uz, I. & Kaman, H. & Bacalan, G.E. & Emekli, Y.
- 1020-1026 Runoff estimation in southern Brazil based on Smith's modified model and the Curve Number method
by Carlesso, R. & Spohr, R.B. & Eltz, F.L.F. & Flores, C.H.
- 1027-1032 Response of Clementina de Nules citrus trees to summer deficit irrigation. Yield components and fruit composition
by Ballester, C. & Castel, J. & Intrigliolo, D.S. & Castel, J.R.
- 1033-1044 Analysis of AET and yield predictions under surface and buried drip irrigation systems using the Crop Model PILOTE and Hydrus-2D
by Mailhol, Jean Claude & Ruelle, Pierre & Walser, Sabine & Schütze, Niels & Dejean, Cyril
- 1045-1061 An analysis of the tendency of reference evapotranspiration estimates and other climate variables during the last 45 years in Southern Spain
by Espadafor, M. & Lorite, I.J. & Gavilán, P. & Berengena, J.
- 1062-1070 Distributed agro-hydrological modeling with SWAP to improve water and salt management of the Voshmgir Irrigation and Drainage Network in Northern Iran
by Noory, H. & van der Zee, S.E.A.T.M. & Liaghat, A.-M. & Parsinejad, M. & van Dam, J.C.
- 1071-1080 Management of cruciferous cover crops by mowing for soil and water conservation in southern Spain
by Alcántara, C. & Pujadas, A. & Saavedra, M.
- 1081-1090 A rigorous approach of determining FAO56 dual crop coefficient using soil sensor measurements and inverse modeling techniques
by Zhang, Kefeng & Hilton, Howard W. & Greenwood, Duncan J. & Thompson, Andrew J.
- 1091-1096 Irrigation requirements and transpiration coupling to the atmosphere of a citrus orchard in Southern Brazil
by Marin, Fabio R. & Angelocci, Luiz Roberto
- 1097-1104 Changes in evapotranspiration over irrigated winter wheat and maize in North China Plain over three decades
by Zhang, Xiying & Chen, Suying & Sun, Hongyong & Shao, Liwei & Wang, Yanzhe
- 1105-1111 Simulating water content, crop yield and nitrate-N loss under free and controlled tile drainage with subsurface irrigation using the DSSAT model
by Liu, H.L. & Yang, J.Y. & Tan, C.S. & Drury, C.F. & Reynolds, W.D. & Zhang, T.Q. & Bai, Y.L. & Jin, J. & He, P. & Hoogenboom, G.
2011, Volume 98, Issue 5
- 733-746 An integrated hydro-economic modelling framework to evaluate water allocation strategies I: Model development
by George, Biju & Malano, Hector & Davidson, Brian & Hellegers, Petra & Bharati, Luna & Massuel, Sylvain
- 747-758 An integrated hydro-economic modelling framework to evaluate water allocation strategies II: Scenario assessment
by George, Biju & Malano, Hector & Davidson, Brian & Hellegers, Petra & Bharati, Luna & Massuel, Sylvain
- 759-774 Differences in water use efficiency among annual forages used by the dairy industry under optimum and deficit irrigation
by Neal, J.S. & Fulkerson, W.J. & Hacker, R.B.
- 775-783 Crop coefficient, yield response to water stress and water productivity of teff (Eragrostis tef (Zucc.)
by Araya, A. & Stroosnijder, Leo & Girmay, G. & Keesstra, S.D.
- 784-790 Simulating root water uptake from a shallow saline groundwater resource
by Shouse, Peter J. & Ayars, James E. & Simunek, Jirí
- 791-800 Evapotranspiration components and dual crop coefficients of coffee trees during crop production
by Flumignan, Danilton Luiz & de Faria, Rogério Teixeira & Prete, Cássio Egídio Cavenaghi
- 801-807 Genotypic differences of maize in grain yield response to deficit irrigation
by Kaman, Harun & Kirda, Cevat & Sesveren, Sertan
- 808-814 Optimization of yield and water-use of different cropping systems for sustainable groundwater use in North China Plain
by Sun, Qinping & Kröbel, Roland & Müller, Torsten & Römheld, Volker & Cui, Zhenling & Zhang, Fusuo & Chen, Xinping
- 815-822 Effects of water infiltration and storage in cultivated soil on surface irrigation
by Amer, Abdelmonem Mohamed
- 823-833 Economic analysis of drought risk: An application for irrigated agriculture in Spain
by Gil, Marina & Garrido, Alberto & Gómez-Ramos, Almudena
- 834-840 Reuse of domestic wastewater treated in macrophyte ponds to irrigate tomato and eggplant in semi-arid West-Africa: Benefits and risks
by Akponikpè, P.B. Irénikatché & Wima, Koffi & Yacouba, Hamma & Mermoud, André
- 841-846 Water and nutrient use efficiency of a low-cost hydroponic greenhouse for a cucumber crop: An Australian case study
by Grewal, Harsharn S. & Maheshwari, Basant & Parks, Sophie E.
- 847-854 Water reuse for irrigation in Jordan: Perceptions of water quality among farmers
by Carr, Gemma & Potter, Robert B. & Nortcliff, Stephen
- 855-866 Suspended sediment load prediction of river systems: An artificial neural network approach
by Melesse, A.M. & Ahmad, S. & McClain, M.E. & Wang, X. & Lim, Y.H.
- 867-876 Effects of snowmelt on phosphorus and sediment losses from agricultural watersheds in Eastern Canada
by Su, J.J. & van Bochove, E. & Thériault, G. & Novotna, B. & Khaldoune, J. & Denault, J.T. & Zhou, J. & Nolin, M.C. & Hu, C.X. & Bernier, M. & Benoy, G. & Xing, Z.S. & Chow, L.
- 877-885 Nutrient losses associated with irrigation, intensification and management of land use: A study of large scale irrigation in North Otago, New Zealand
by McDowell, R.W. & van der Weerden, T.J. & Campbell, J.
- 886-892 Intercepted radiation by apple canopy can be used as a basis for irrigation scheduling
by Auzmendi, I. & Mata, M. & Lopez, G. & Girona, J. & Marsal, J.
- 893-898 Supplemental saline drip irrigation applied at different growth stages of two bell pepper cultivars grown with or without mulch in non-saline soil
by Morales-Garcia, Dagobiet & Stewart, Katrine A. & Seguin, Philippe & Madramootoo, Chandra
2011, Volume 98, Issue 4
- 483-492 Responses of winter wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) evapotranspiration and yield to sprinkler irrigation regimes
by Liu, Haijun & Yu, Lipeng & Luo, Yu & Wang, Xiangping & Huang, Guanhua
- 493-501 Using auction mechanisms to reveal costs for water quality improvements in Great Barrier Reef catchments in Australia
by Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill
- 502-506 Evaluation of soil salinity leaching requirement guidelines
by Letey, J. & Hoffman, G.J. & Hopmans, J.W. & Grattan, S.R. & Suarez, D. & Corwin, D.L. & Oster, J.D. & Wu, L. & Amrhein, C.
- 507-516 Dam safety management for sustainable farming businesses and catchments
by Pisaniello, John D. & Burritt, Roger L. & Tingey-Holyoak, Joanne
- 517-531 An approach for precision farming under pivot irrigation system using remote sensing and GIS techniques
by Nahry, A.H. El & Ali, R.R. & Baroudy, A.A. El
- 532-540 Phosphorus dynamics in tile-drain flow during storms in the US Midwest
by Vidon, P. & Cuadra, P.E.
- 541-552 Drought is a major yield loss factor for rainfed East African highland banana
by van Asten, P.J.A. & Fermont, A.M. & Taulya, G.
- 553-562 Forecasting daily potential evapotranspiration using machine learning and limited climatic data
by Torres, Alfonso F. & Walker, Wynn R. & McKee, Mac
- 563-568 Irrigation, tillage and mulching effects on soybean yield and water productivity in relation to soil texture
by Arora, V.K. & Singh, C.B. & Sidhu, A.S. & Thind, S.S.
- 569-576 Transpirational response to water availability for winter wheat as affected by soil textures
by Wu, Yuanzhi & Huang, Mingbin & Gallichand, Jacques
- 577-587 Seasonal on-farm irrigation performance in the Ebro basin (Spain): Crops and irrigation systems
by Salvador, R. & Martínez-Cob, A. & Cavero, J. & Playán, E.
- 588-596 FAO-56 methodology for the stress coefficient evaluation under saline environment conditions: Validation on potato and broad bean crops
by Katerji, N. & Mastrorilli, M. & Lahmar, F.
- 597-605 Effects of deficit irrigation on the yield and yield components of drip irrigated cotton in a mediterranean environment
by Ünlü, Mustafa & Kanber, RIza & Koç, D. Levent & Tekin, Servet & Kapur, Burçak
- 606-618 Enhancing the Simplified Surface Energy Balance (SSEB) approach for estimating landscape ET: Validation with the METRIC model
by Senay, G.B. & Budde, M.E. & Verdin, J.P.
- 619-631 Development and application of a nitrogen simulation model in a data scarce catchment in South China
by Zhao, G.J. & Hörmann, G. & Fohrer, N. & Li, H.P. & Gao, J.F. & Tian, K.
- 632-638 Mechanism of improved phosphate uptake efficiency in banana seedlings on acidic soils using fertigation
by Pan, N. & Shen, H. & Wu, D.M. & Deng, L.S. & Tu, P.F. & Gan, H.H. & Liang, Y.C.
- 639-652 Cost-effectiveness of groundwater conservation measures: A multi-level analysis with policy implications
by Blanco-Gutiérrez, Irene & Varela-Ortega, Consuelo & Flichman, Guillermo
- 653-660 Fate and transport of atrazine in a sandy soil in the presence of antibiotics in poultry manures
by Kim, S.H. & Fan, M. & Prasher, S.O. & Patel, R.M. & Hussain, S.A.
- 661-664 A simple irrigation scheduling approach for pecans
by Samani, Zohrab & Bawazir, Salim & Skaggs, Rhonda & Longworth, John & Piñon, Aldo & Tran, Vien
- 665-674 Soil water dynamics under various agricultural land covers on a subsurface drained field in north-central Iowa, USA
by Qi, Zhiming & Helmers, Matthew J. & Kaleita, Amy L.
- 675-683 Modelling for maize irrigation scheduling using long term experimental data from Plovdiv region, Bulgaria
by Popova, Zornitsa & Pereira, Luis S.
- 684-690 Plant based indicators for irrigation scheduling in young cherry trees
by Livellara, N. & Saavedra, F. & Salgado, E.
- 691-696 Water relations of field grown Pomegranate trees (Punica granatum) under different drip irrigation regimes
by Intrigliolo, D.S. & Nicolas, E. & Bonet, L. & Ferrer, P. & Alarcón, J.J. & Bartual, J.
- 697-704 Landscape irrigation scheduling efficiency and adequacy by various control technologies
by McCready, M.S. & Dukes, M.D.
- 705-714 Volumetric water control in a large-scale open canal irrigation system with many smallholders: The case of Chancay-Lambayeque in Peru
by Vos, Jeroen & Vincent, Linden
- 715-730 Hydrological impacts of rainwater harvesting (RWH) in a case study catchment: The Arvari River, Rajasthan, India: Part 2. Catchment-scale impacts
by Glendenning, C.J. & Vervoort, R.W.
- 731-731 Erratum to "Evaluation of FAO-56 methodology for estimating reference evapotranspiration using limited climatic data: Application to Tunisia" [Agric. Water Manage. 95 (2008) 707-715]
by Jabloun, M. & Sahli, A.
- 732-732 Retraction notice Retraction notice to "Optimizing irrigation water use in the West Bank, Palestine" [Agric. Water Manage 97 (2010)339-345]
by Nazer, Dima W. & Tilmant, Amaury & Mimi, Ziad & Siebel, Maarten A. & Van der Zaag, Pieter & Gijzen, Huub J.
2010, Volume 98, Issue 3
- 377-384 Safe and high quality food production using low quality waters and improved irrigation systems and management: SAFIR
by Plauborg, Finn & Andersen, Mathias N. & Liu, Fulai & Ensink, Jeroen & Ragab, Ragab
- 385-402 Decentralised water and wastewater treatment technologies to produce functional water for irrigation
by Battilani, Adriano & Steiner, Michele & Andersen, Martin & Back, Soren Nohr & Lorenzen, J. & Schweitzer, Avi & Dalsgaard, Anders & Forslund, Anita & Gola, Secondo & Klopmann, Wolfram & Plauborg, Finn & Andersen, Mathias N.
- 403-413 Deficit irrigation based on drought tolerance and root signalling in potatoes and tomatoes
by Jensen, Christian R. & Battilani, Adriano & Plauborg, Finn & Psarras, Georgios & Chartzoulakis, Kostas & Janowiak, Franciszek & Stikic, Radmila & Jovanovic, Zorica & Li, Guitong & Qi, Xuebin & Liu, Fulai & Jacobsen, Sven-Erik & Andersen, Mathias N.
- 414-418 Soil microbial response, water and nitrogen use by tomato under different irrigation regimes
by Li, Xiaoliang & Liu, Fulai & Li, Guitong & Lin, Qimei & Jensen, Christian R.
- 419-424 Carbon retention in the soil-plant system under different irrigation regimes
by Wang, Yaosheng & Liu, Fulai & Andersen, Mathias N. & Jensen, Christian R.
- 425-439 Modelling of root ABA synthesis, stomatal conductance, transpiration and potato production under water saving irrigation regimes
by Plauborg, Finn & Abrahamsen, Per & Gjettermann, Birgitte & Mollerup, Mikkel & Iversen, Bo V. & Liu, Fulai & Andersen, Mathias N. & Hansen, Søren
- 440-450 Faecal contamination and hygiene aspect associated with the use of treated wastewater and canal water for irrigation of potatoes (Solanum tuberosum)
by Forslund, A. & Ensink, J.H.J. & Battilani, A. & Kljujev, I. & Gola, S. & Raicevic, V. & Jovanovic, Z. & Stikic, R. & Sandei, L. & Fletcher, T. & Dalsgaard, A.
- 451-457 Impact of irrigation with treated low quality water on the heavy metal contents of a soil-crop system in Serbia
by Surdyk, N. & Cary, L. & Blagojevic, S. & Jovanovic, Z. & Stikic, R. & Vucelic-Radovic, B. & Zarkovic, B. & Sandei, L. & Pettenati, M. & Kloppmann, W.
- 458-464 Assessing the net benefits of using wastewater treated with a membrane bioreactor for irrigating vegetables in Crete
by Maton, Laure & Psarras, Georgios & Kasapakis, Giannis & Ravn Lorenzen, Jesper & Andersen, Martin & Boesen, Mads & Nøhr Bak, Søren & Chartzoulakis, Kostas & Marcus Pedersen, Soren & Kloppmann, Wolfram
- 465-471 Farmers' incentives to save water with new irrigation systems and water taxation--A case study of Serbian potato production
by Ørum, Jens Erik & Boesen, Mads Vejlby & Jovanovic, Zorica & Pedersen, Søren Marcus
- 472-481 Management model for decision support when applying low quality water in irrigation
by Styczen, M. & Poulsen, R.N. & Falk, A.K. & Jørgensen, G.H.
- iv-iv Preface
by Ragab, Ragab
2010, Volume 98, Issue 2
- 227-233 Effects of different irrigation programs on flower and capsule numbers and shedding percentage of sesame
by Uçan, Kenan & killi, Fatih
- 234-240 Pedohydrological case study of two apple-growing locations in South Tyrol (Italy)
by Grashey-Jansen, Sven
- 241-250 Water productivity of contrasting rice genotypes grown under water-saving conditions in the tropics and investigation of morphological traits for adaptation
by Bueno, C.S. & Bucourt, M. & Kobayashi, N. & Inubushi, K. & Lafarge, T.
- 251-260 Estimating plant root water uptake using a neural network approach
by Qiao, D.M. & Shi, H.B. & Pang, H.B. & Qi, X.B. & Plauborg, F.
- 261-270 Using vegetation indices from satellite remote sensing to assess corn and soybean response to controlled tile drainage
by Cicek, H. & Sunohara, M. & Wilkes, G. & McNairn, H. & Pick, F. & Topp, E. & Lapen, D.R.
- 271-282 Earth Observation products for operational irrigation management in the context of the PLEIADeS project
by D'Urso, G. & Richter, K. & Calera, A. & Osann, M.A. & Escadafal, R. & Garatuza-Pajan, J. & Hanich, L. & Perdigão, A. & Tapia, J.B. & Vuolo, F.
- 283-290 Comparative monitoring of temporal and spatial changes in tree water status using the non-invasive leaf patch clamp pressure probe and the pressure bomb
by Rüger, S. & Ehrenberger, W. & Arend, M. & Geßner, P. & Zimmermann, G. & Zimmermann, D. & Bentrup, F.-W. & Nadler, A. & Raveh, E. & Sukhorukov, V.L. & Zimmermann, U.
- 291-300 A new look at an old practice: Benefits from soil water accumulation in long fallows under Mediterranean conditions
by Oliver, Yvette M. & Robertson, Michael J. & Weeks, Cameron
- 301-313 Assessing the groundwater dynamics and impacts of water saving in the Hetao Irrigation District, Yellow River basin
by Xu, Xu & Huang, Guanhua & Qu, Zhongyi & Pereira, Luis S.
- 314-320 Hydro-physical characteristics of selected media used for containerized agriculture systems
by Kumar, Vivek & Guerrero, Felipe M. & Tansel, Berrin & Savabi, M. Reza
- 321-330 Modelling of water and nitrogen balances in the ponded water and soil profile of rice fields in Northern Greece
by Antonopoulos, Vassilis Z.
- 331-342 Hydrological impacts of rainwater harvesting (RWH) in a case study catchment: The Arvari River, Rajasthan, India. Part 1: Field-scale impacts
by Glendenning, C.J. & Vervoort, R.W.
- 343-352 Efficiency of controlled drainage and subirrigation in reducing nitrogen losses from agricultural fields
by Bonaiti, Gabriele & Borin, Maurizio
- 353-360 Estimation of dwarf green bean water use under semi-arid climate conditions through ground-based remote sensing techniques
by Köksal, Eyüp Selim & Kodal, Süleyman & Üstün, Haluk & Yildirim, Yusuf Ersoy
- 361-369 Empirical assessment of water management institutions in northern China
by Huang, Qiuqiong & Wang, Jinxia & Easter, K. William & Rozelle, Scott
- 370-375 Exploring six reduced irrigation options under water shortage for 'Golden Smoothee' apple: Responses of yield components over three years
by Girona, J. & Behboudian, M.H. & Mata, M. & Del Campo, J. & Marsal, J.
2010, Volume 98, Issue 1
- 1-11 Management evaluation of Water Users Associations using benchmarking techniques
by Córcoles, J.I. & de Juan, J.A. & Ortega, J.F. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Moreno, M.A.
- 12-18 Modeling cherry orchard evapotranspiration based on an improved dual-source model
by Li, Xianyue & Yang, Peiling & Ren, Shumei & Li, Yunkai & Liu, Honglu & Du, Jun & Li, Pingfeng & Wang, Caiyuan & Ren, Liang
- 19-28 Irrigation scheduling performance by evapotranspiration-based controllers
by Davis, S.L. & Dukes, M.D.
- 29-37 Effects of field length and management practices on dissolved organic carbon export in furrow irrigation
by Mailapalli, Damodhara R. & Wallender, Wesley W. & Burger, Martin & Horwath, William R.
- 38-44 Yield, water and nitrogen-use response of rice to zeolite and nitrogen fertilization in a semi-arid environment
by Sepaskhah, A.R. & Barzegar, M.
- 45-54 Assessing satellite-based basal crop coefficients for irrigated grapes (Vitis vinifera L.)
by Campos, Isidro & Neale, Christopher M.U. & Calera, Alfonso & Balbontín, Claudio & González-Piqueras, Jose
- 55-68 Development of DRAIN-WARMF model to simulate flow and nitrogen transport in a tile-drained agricultural watershed in Eastern Canada
by Dayyani, Shadi & Prasher, Shiv O. & Madani, Ali & Madramootoo, Chandra A.
- 69-78 Combining remote sensing and in situ soil moisture data for the application and validation of a distributed water balance model (HIDROMORE)
by Sánchez, Nilda & Martínez-Fernández, José & Calera, Alfonso & Torres, Enrique & Pérez-Gutiérrez, Carlos
- 79-86 Farmers' perceptions and knowledge in using wastewater for irrigation at twelve peri-urban areas and two sugar mill areas in Bangladesh
by Mojid, M.A. & Wyseure, G.C.L. & Biswas, S.K. & Hossain, A.B.M.Z.
- 87-95 Evaluating eddy covariance method by large-scale weighing lysimeter in a maize field of northwest China
by Ding, Risheng & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng & Zhang, Yanqun & Tong, Ling & Sun, Qingyu
- 96-104 Micro-catchment water harvesting potential of an arid environment
by Ali, Akhtar & Yazar, Attila & Abdul Aal, Atef & Oweis, Theib & Hayek, Pierre
- 105-113 Effect of saline water on cucumber (Cucumis sativus L.) yield and water use under drip irrigation in North China
by Wan, Shuqin & Kang, Yaohu & Wang, Dan & Liu, Shi-ping
- 114-123 An explicit hydrological algorithm for basic flow and transport equations and its application in agro-hydrological models for water and nitrogen dynamics
by Zhang, Kefeng & Zhang, Tuqiao & Yang, Dejun
- 124-133 Whole-tree water balance and indicators for short-term drought stress in non-bearing 'Barnea' olives
by Ben-Gal, Alon & Kool, Dilia & Agam, Nurit & van Halsema, Gerardo E. & Yermiyahu, Uri & Yafe, Ariel & Presnov, Eugene & Erel, Ran & Majdop, Ahmed & Zipori, Isaac & Segal, Eran & Rüger, Simon & Zimmermann, Ulrich & Cohen, Yafit & Alchanatis, Victor & Dag, Arnon
- 134-142 Fuzzy multi-objective linear programming applying to crop area planning
by Zeng, Xieting & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng & Zhang, Lu & Guo, Ping
- 143-147 Maximum diurnal trunk shrinkage is a sensitive indicator of plant water, stress in Diospyros kaki (Persimmon) trees
by Badal, E. & Buesa, I. & Guerra, D. & Bonet, L. & Ferrer, P. & Intrigliolo, D.S.
- 148-156 Crop water stress index for assessing irrigation scheduling of drip irrigated broccoli (Brassica oleracea L. var. italica)
by Erdem, Yesim & Arin, Levent & Erdem, Tolga & Polat, Serdar & Deveci, Murat & Okursoy, Hakan & Gültas, Hüseyin T.
- 157-163 Contrasting methods for estimating evapotranspiration in soybean
by Singer, Jeremy W. & Heitman, Joshua L. & Hernandez-Ramirez, Guillermo & Sauer, Thomas J. & Prueger, John H. & Hatfield, Jerry L.
- 164-171 Antioxidation responses of maize roots and leaves to partial root-zone irrigation
by Hu, Tiantian & Yuan, Lina & Wang, Jinfeng & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng
- 172-181 Estimating groundwater withdrawals in areas of intensive agricultural pumping in central Spain
by Martínez-Santos, P. & Martínez-Alfaro, P.E.
- 182-189 Role of irrigation and mulch on yield, evapotranspiration rate and water use pattern of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum L.)
by Mukherjee, A. & Kundu, M. & Sarkar, S.
- 190-198 Effect of irrigation uniformity on the profitability of crops
by López-Mata, E. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & de Juan, J.A. & Ballesteros, R. & Domínguez, A.
- 199-212 Distribution of roots and root length density in a maize/soybean strip intercropping system
by Gao, Yang & Duan, Aiwang & Qiu, Xinqiang & Liu, Zugui & Sun, Jingsheng & Zhang, Junpeng & Wang, Hezhou
- 213-216 Using AquaCrop to derive deficit irrigation schedules
by Geerts, S. & Raes, D. & Garcia, M.
- 217-221 The presence of antibiotic resistant bacteria along the River Lagan
by Moore, John E. & Moore, Peter J.A. & Millar, B. Cherie & Goldsmith, Colin E. & Loughrey, Anne & Rooney, Paul J. & Rao, Juluri R.
- 222-225 Erratum to "The changing profile of water traders in the Goulburn-Murray Irrigation District, Australia" by Wheeler et al. [Agric. Water Manage. 97 (2010) 1333-1343]
by Wheeler, Sarah & Bjornlund, Henning & Zuo, Alec & Shanahan, Martin
2010, Volume 97, Issue 12
- 1931-1943 Preface
by Yang, Jingsong
- 1944-1951 Digital soil mapping to enable classification of the salt-affected soils in desert agro-ecological zones
by Sheng, Jiandong & Ma, Lichun & Jiang, Ping'an & Li, Baoguo & Huang, Feng & Wu, Hongqi
- 1952-1960 Analysis of salinization dynamics by remote sensing in Hetao Irrigation District of North China
by Yu, Ruihong & Liu, Tingxi & Xu, Youpeng & Zhu, Chao & Zhang, Qing & Qu, Zhongyi & Liu, Xiaomin & Li, Changyou
- 1961-1970 Quantitative evaluation of soil salinity and its spatial distribution using electromagnetic induction method
by Yao, Rongjiang & Yang, Jingsong
- 1971-1977 Effect of brackish water irrigation and straw mulching on soil salinity and crop yields under monsoonal climatic conditions
by Pang, Huan-Cheng & Li, Yu-Yi & Yang, Jin-Song & Liang, Ye-Sen
- 1978-1986 Enrichment of soil fertility and salinity by tamarisk in saline soils on the northern edge of the Taklamakan Desert
by Yin, Chuan Hua & Feng, Gu & Zhang, Fusuo & Tian, Chang Yan & Tang, Caixian
- 1987-1993 Use of saline aquaculture wastewater to irrigate salt-tolerant Jerusalem artichoke and sunflower in semiarid coastal zones of China
by Gengmao, Zhao & Mehta, S.K. & Zhaopu, Liu
- 1994-2000 Ameliorative effects of inoculation with the plant growth-promoting rhizobacterium Pseudomonas sp. DW1 on growth of eggplant (Solanum melongena L.) seedlings under salt stress
by Fu, Qinglin & Liu, Chen & Ding, Nengfei & Lin, Yicheng & Guo, Bin
- 2001-2008 Evaluating salinity distribution in soil irrigated with saline water in arid regions of northwest China
by Chen, Weiping & Hou, Zhenan & Wu, Laosheng & Liang, Yongchao & Wei, Changzhou
- 2009-2019 Artificial neural network and time series models for predicting soil salt and water content
by Zou, Ping & Yang, Jingsong & Fu, Jianrong & Liu, Guangming & Li, Dongshun
- 2020-2028 An upscaling approach to simulate unsaturated flow in horizontally heterogeneous soils at field scale under flood irrigation
by Mao, Meng & Ren, Li
2010, Volume 97, Issue 11
- 1711-1721 Estimation of irrigation requirement for sustainable water resources reallocation in North China
by Yang, Yanmin & Yang, Yonghui & Moiwo, Juana Paul & Hu, Yukun
- 1722-1730 Phosphorus availability in sediments from a tidal river receiving runoff water from agricultural fields
by Yang, Y.G. & He, Z.L. & Lin, Y. & Stoffella, P.J.
- 1731-1741 Development and credibility assessment of a metamodel relating water table depth to agricultural production
by Heuvelmans, Griet
- 1742-1748 Effects of elevated CO2 concentration on growth and water use efficiency of winter wheat under two soil water regimes
by Qiao, Yunzhou & Zhang, Huizhen & Dong, Baodi & Shi, Changhai & Li, Yuxin & Zhai, Hongmei & Liu, Mengyu
- 1749-1759 WaLIS--A simple model to simulate water partitioning in a crop association: The example of an intercropped vineyard
by Celette, Florian & Ripoche, Aude & Gary, Christian
- 1760-1768 Impact of global warming on cowpea bean cultivation in northeastern Brazil
by Silva, Vicente de P.R. & Campos, João H.B.C. & Silva, Madson T. & Azevedo, Pedro V.
- 1769-1778 Using the dual approach of FAO-56 for partitioning ET into soil and plant components for olive orchards in a semi-arid region
by Er-Raki, S. & Chehbouni, A. & Boulet, G. & Williams, D.G.
- 1779-1786 Monitoring and modelling draining and resident soil water nitrate concentrations to estimate leaching losses
by van der Laan, M. & Stirzaker, R.J. & Annandale, J.G. & Bristow, K.L. & Preez, C.C. du
- 1787-1794 Infrared canopy temperature of early-ripening peach trees under postharvest deficit irrigation
by Wang, D. & Gartung, J.
- 1795-1805 Pricing of irrigation water under alternative charging methods: Possible shortcomings of a volumetric approach
by Dono, Gabriele & Giraldo, Luca & Severini, Simone
- 1806-1812 Effects of drip irrigation systems on the recovery of dissolved oxygen from hypoxic water
by Maestre-Valero, J.F. & Martínez-Alvarez, V.
- 1813-1821 Efficacy of constructed wetlands for removal of bacterial contamination from agricultural return flows
by Díaz, Francisco J. & O'Geen, Anthony T. & Dahlgren, Randy A.
- 1822-1828 New approach for olive trees irrigation scheduling using trunk diameter sensors
by Moriana, A. & Girón, I.F. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Conejero, W. & Ortuño, M.F. & Torrecillas, A. & Moreno, F.
- 1829-1837 Plant growth and yield responses in olive (Olea europaea) to different irrigation levels in an arid region of Argentina
by Correa-Tedesco, Guillermo & Rousseaux, M. Cecilia & Searles, Peter S.
- 1838-1846 Test of AquaCrop model in simulating biomass and yield of water deficient and irrigated barley (Hordeum vulgare)
by Araya, A. & Habtu, Solomon & Hadgu, Kiros Meles & Kebede, Afewerk & Dejene, Taddese
- 1847-1854 The effect of water supply uncertainty on farmers' choice of crop portfolio
by Lavee, Doron
- 1855-1860 Effects of changes in N-fertilizer management on water quality trends at the watershed scale
by Nangia, Vinay & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Mulla, D.J.
- 1861-1875 Modeling wheat yield and crop water productivity in Iran: Implications of agricultural water management for wheat production
by Faramarzi, Monireh & Yang, Hong & Schulin, Rainer & Abbaspour, Karim C.
- 1876-1886 Assessment of groundwater storage depletion by overexploitation using simple indicators in an irrigated closed aquifer basin in Iran
by Van Camp, M. & Radfar, M. & Walraevens, K.
- 1887-1897 Raising surface water levels in peat areas with dairy farming: Upscaling hydrological, agronomical and economic effects from farm-scale to local scale
by de Vos, J.A. & van Bakel, P.J.T. & Hoving, I.E. & Smidt, R.A.
- 1898-1904 Variation in vineyard evapotranspiration in an arid region of northwest China
by Zhang, Baozhong & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Fusheng & Tong, Ling & Du, Taisheng
- 1905-1914 An inexact two-stage water management model for planning agricultural irrigation under uncertainty
by Li, W. & Li, Y.P. & Li, C.H. & Huang, G.H.
- 1915-1922 Soil properties and their spatial pattern in an oasis on the lower reaches of the Tarim River, northwest China
by Zhou, H.H. & Chen, Y.N. & Li, W.H.