Agricultural Water Management
2014, Volume 131, Issue C
- 194-203 Adoption patterns and constraints pertaining to small-scale water lifting technologies in Ghana
by Namara, Regassa E. & Hope, Lesley & Sarpong, Eric Owusu & De Fraiture, Charlotte & Owusu, Diana
- 204-211 Examining farm-level perceptions, costs, and benefits of small water harvesting structures in Dewas, Madhya Pradesh
by Malik, R.P.S. & Giordano, Meredith & Sharma, Vivek
- 212-220 Pirates or pioneers? Unplanned irrigation around small reservoirs in Burkina Faso
by de Fraiture, Charlotte & Kouali, Gael Ndanga & Sally, Hilmy & Kabre, Priva
2013, Volume 130, Issue C
- 1-13 Global, regional, and country level need for data on wastewater generation, treatment, and use
by Sato, Toshio & Qadir, Manzoor & Yamamoto, Sadahiro & Endo, Tsuneyoshi & Zahoor, Ahmad
- 14-26 Productivity, evapotranspiration, and water use efficiency of corn and tomato crops simulated by AquaCrop under contrasting water stress conditions in the Mediterranean region
by Katerji, Nader & Campi, Pasquale & Mastrorilli, Marcello
- 27-35 Performance of atmometers in estimating reference evapotranspiration in a semi-arid environment
by Gleason, D.J. & Andales, A.A. & Bauder, T.A. & Chávez, J.L.
- 36-43 Modeling the impact of nitrogen fertilizer application and tile drain configuration on nitrate leaching using SWAT
by Moriasi, Daniel N. & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Arnold, Jeffrey G. & Mulla, David J. & Ale, Srinivasulu & Steiner, Jean L.
- 44-51 Response of evapotranspiration and yield to planting density of solar greenhouse grown tomato in northwest China
by Qiu, Rangjian & Song, Jinjuan & Du, Taisheng & Kang, Shaozhong & Tong, Ling & Chen, Renqiang & Wu, Laosheng
- 52-60 Nitrate loss in subsurface drainage and corn yield as affected by timing of sidedress nitrogen
by Jaynes, D.B.
- 61-68 Effect of subsurface drainage on water balance and water table in poorly drained paddy fields
by Darzi-Naftchali, Abdullah & Mirlatifi, Seyed Majid & Shahnazari, Ali & Ejlali, Farid & Mahdian, Mohammad Hossein
- 69-78 Can off-river water and shade provision reduce cattle intrusion into drinking water catchment riparian zones?
by Kaucner, Christine E. & Whiffin, Vicky & Ray, James & Gilmour, Martin & Ashbolt, Nicholas J. & Stuetz, Richard & Roser, David J.
- 79-89 Multiscale spectral analysis of temporal variability in evapotranspiration over irrigated cropland in an arid region
by Ding, Risheng & Kang, Shaozhong & Vargas, Rodrigo & Zhang, Yanqun & Hao, Xinmei
- 90-102 Influence of deficit irrigation on growth, yield and yield parameters of cotton–maize cropping sequence
by Sampathkumar, T. & Pandian, B.J. & Rangaswamy, M.V. & Manickasundaram, P. & Jeyakumar, P.
- 103-112 Combining scenario workshops with modeling to assess future irrigation water demands
by Rinaudo, Jean-Daniel & Maton, Laure & Terrason, Isabelle & Chazot, Sébastien & Richard-Ferroudji, Audrey & Caballero, Yvan
- 113-118 Effect of preceding rainfall on sediment, nutrients, and bacteria in runoff from biosolids and mineral fertilizer applied to a hayfield in a mountainous region
by Wallace, C.B. & Burton, M.G. & Hefner, S.G. & DeWitt, T.A.
- 119-130 Comparison of six evapotranspiration models for a surface irrigated maize agro-ecosystem in Northern Italy
by Gharsallah, O. & Facchi, A. & Gandolfi, C.
- 131-141 Determination of maize crop coefficients in humid climate regime using the eddy covariance technique
by Facchi, A. & Gharsallah, O. & Corbari, C. & Masseroni, D. & Mancini, M. & Gandolfi, C.
- 142-153 Using SWAP to quantify space and time related uncertainty in deep drainage model estimates: A case study from northern NSW, Australia
by Bennett, Sarah Ji & Bishop, Thomas F.A. & Vervoort, R. Willem
- 154-167 Combination of typical meteorological year with regulated deficit irrigation to improve the profitability of garlic growing in central spain
by Domínguez, A. & Martínez-Romero, A. & Leite, K.N. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & de Juan, J.A. & López-Urrea, R.
- 168-177 Simulation of evaporation, coupled liquid water, water vapor and heat transport through the soil medium
by Banimahd, S.A. & Zand-Parsa, Sh.
2013, Volume 129, Issue C
- 1-8 Veterinary antibiotics and hormones in water from application of pig slurry to soil
by Pinheiro, Adilson & Rosa Albano, Renata M. & Alves, Thiago Caique & Kaufmann, Vander & da Silva, Marcos Rival
- 9-20 Cost-effectiveness analysis of water-saving irrigation technologies based on climate change response: A case study of China
by Zou, Xiaoxia & Li, Yu’e & Cremades, Roger & Gao, Qingzhu & Wan, Yunfan & Qin, Xiaobo
- 21-30 Comparison of the performances of DRAINMOD-NII and ADAPT models in simulating nitrate losses from subsurface drainage systems
by Ale, Srinivasulu & Gowda, Prasanna H. & Mulla, David J. & Moriasi, Daniel N. & Youssef, Mohamed A.
- 31-43 Daily energy fluxes, evapotranspiration and crop coefficient of soybean
by Payero, José O. & Irmak, Suat
- 44-55 Adoption, constraints and economic returns of paddy rice under the system of rice intensification in Mwea, Kenya
by Ndiiri, J.A. & Mati, B.M. & Home, P.G. & Odongo, B. & Uphoff, N.
- 56-68 Application of an integrated framework for estimating nitrate loads from a coastal watershed in south-east Sweden
by Salazar, Osvaldo & Wesström, Ingrid & Joel, Abraham & Youssef, Mohamed A.
- 69-79 A multistage irrigation water allocation model for agricultural land-use planning under uncertainty
by Dai, Z.Y. & Li, Y.P.
- 80-86 Measurements of water dissipation and water use efficiency at the canopy level in a peach orchard
by Ouyang, Z.-P. & Mei, X.-R. & Li, Y.-Z. & Guo, J.-X.
- 87-94 Combined effect of irrigation regime and fruit load on the patterns of trunk-diameter variation of ‘Hass’ avocado at different phenological periods
by Silber, A. & Naor, A. & Israeli, Y. & Assouline, S.
- 95-104 Evaluation of the AquaCrop model for simulating the impact of water deficits and different irrigation regimes on the biomass and yield of winter wheat grown on China's Loess Plateau
by Xiangxiang, Wang & Quanjiu, Wang & Jun, Fan & Qiuping, Fu
- 105-112 Effects of elevated CO2 on the growth, seed yield, and water use efficiency of soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.) under drought stress
by Li, Dongxiao & Liu, Huiling & Qiao, Yunzhou & Wang, Youning & Cai, Zhaoming & Dong, Baodi & Shi, Changhai & Liu, Yueyan & Li, Xia & Liu, Mengyu
- 113-119 Water management in relation to control of Phytophthora capsici in vegetable crops
by Sanogo, Soum & Ji, Pingsheng
- 120-129 Land-use and topography shape soil and groundwater salinity in central Argentina
by Nosetto, M.D. & Acosta, A.M. & Jayawickreme, D.H. & Ballesteros, S.I. & Jackson, R.B. & Jobbágy, E.G.
- 130-137 Changes in vineyard floor management reduce the Na+ and Cl− concentrations in wine grapes grown with saline supplementary drip irrigation
by Stevens, Rob M. & Pitt, Tim R. & Dyson, Chris
- 138-144 Yield and quality of sweet corn under deficit irrigation
by Ertek, A. & Kara, B.
- 145-151 Comparison of microbial quality of irrigation water delivered in aluminum and PVC pipes
by Shelton, D.R. & Kiefer, L.A. & Pachepsky, Y.A. & Martinez, G. & McCarty, G.W. & Dao, T.H.
- 152-162 Quantitative response of greenhouse tomato yield and quality to water deficit at different growth stages
by Chen, Jinliang & Kang, Shaozhong & Du, Taisheng & Qiu, Rangjian & Guo, Ping & Chen, Renqiang
- 163-172 Modelling crop evapotranspiration and potential impacts on future water availability in the Indo-Gangetic Basin
by Pandeya, B. & Mulligan, M.
- 173-180 Responses of yield and water use efficiency to irrigation amount decided by pan evaporation for winter wheat
by Liu, Xiuwei & Shao, Liwei & Sun, Hongyong & Chen, Suying & Zhang, Xiying
- 181-193 Responses of drip irrigated tomato (Solanum lycopersicum L.) yield, quality and water productivity to various soil matric potential thresholds in an arid region of Northwest China
by Zheng, Jianhua & Huang, Guanhua & Jia, Dongdong & Wang, Jun & Mota, Mariana & Pereira, Luis S. & Huang, Quanzhong & Xu, Xu & Liu, Haijun
- 194-199 Chickpea water use efficiency as affected by tillage in rainfed Mediterranean conditions
by Fernández-García, Purificación & López-Bellido, Luis & Muñoz-Romero, Verónica & López-Bellido, Rafael J.
- 200-211 Control of atmospheric fluxes from a pecan orchard by physiology, meteorology, and canopy structure: Modeling and measurement
by Gutschick, Vincent P. & Sheng, Zhuping
2013, Volume 127, Issue C
- 1-6 Canopy temperature versus soil water pressure head for the prediction of crop water stress
by Durigon, Angelica & de Jong van Lier, Quirijn
- 7-12 Component production of castor bean crop irrigated by different soil water tensions
by Rios, Gervásio Fernando Alves & de Carvalho, Luiz Gonsaga & Silva, Bruno Montoani & da Silva, Wellington Gomes & Rezende, Fátima Conceição & Pereira, Geraldo Magela
- 13-24 A root zone model for estimating soil water balance and crop yield responses to deficit irrigation in the North China Plain
by Ma, Ying & Feng, Shaoyuan & Song, Xianfang
- 25-30 Persistence of fenhexamid in the nutrient solution of a closed cropping system
by Alsanius, Beatrix W. & Bergstrand, Karl-Johan & Burleigh, Stephen & Gruyer, Nicolas & Rosberg, Anna Karin
- 31-39 Influence of different cultivars–locations on maximum daily shrinkage indicators: Limits to the reference baseline approach
by Pérez-López, D. & Pérez-Rodríguez, J.M. & Moreno, M.M. & Prieto, M.H. & Ramírez-Santa-Pau, M. & Gijón, M.C. & Guerrero, J. & Moriana, A.
- 40-47 Performance assessment of the FAO AquaCrop model for irrigated cabbage on farmer plots in a semi-arid environment
by Wellens, Joost & Raes, Dirk & Traore, Farid & Denis, Antoine & Djaby, Bakary & Tychon, Bernard
- 48-58 Monolithic lysimeters as tools to investigate processes in acid sulphate soil
by Virtanen, Seija & Simojoki, Asko & Knuutila, Ossi & Yli-Halla, Markku
- 59-73 Effects of competition on environmental water buyback auctions
by Iftekhar, M.S. & Tisdell, J.G. & Connor, J.D.
- 74-84 Evaluation of water movement and nitrate dynamics in a lysimeter planted with an orange tree
by Phogat, V. & Skewes, M.A. & Cox, J.W. & Alam, J. & Grigson, G. & Šimůnek, J.
- 85-96 Partitioning evapotranspiration into soil evaporation and transpiration using a modified dual crop coefficient model in irrigated maize field with ground-mulching
by Ding, Risheng & Kang, Shaozhong & Zhang, Yanqun & Hao, Xinmei & Tong, Ling & Du, Taisheng
- 97-106 Short-term rainfall forecasts as a soft adaptation to climate change in irrigation management in North-East India
by Mishra, Ashok & Siderius, Christian & Aberson, Kenny & van der Ploeg, Martine & Froebrich, Jochen
- 107-118 Low-cost microirrigation system supplied by groundwater: An application to pepper and vineyard crops in Spain
by Carrión, F. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Carrión, P. & Moreno, M.A.
- 119-123 Response to climate change for potato water use efficiency in semi-arid areas of China
by Guoju, Xiao & Fengju, Zhang & Zhengji, Qiu & Yubi, Yao & Runyuan, Wang & Juying, Huang
2013, Volume 126, Issue C
- 1-8 Extrapolating base-line trunk shrinkage reference equations across olive orchards
by Corell, M. & Girón, I.F. & Moriana, A. & Dell’Amico, J. & Morales, D. & Moreno, F.
- 9-18 Interactions of irrigation, weed and nitrogen on corn yield, nitrogen use efficiency and nitrate leaching
by Gholamhoseini, M. & AghaAlikhani, M. & Modarres Sanavy, S.A.M. & Mirlatifi, S.M.
- 19-32 Simulating water uptake of irrigated field crops from non-saline water table soils: Validation and application of the model SWAMP
by Barnard, J.H. & van Rensburg, L.D. & Bennie, A.T.P. & du Preez, C.C.
- 33-45 Remote management of deficit irrigation in almond trees based on maximum daily trunk shrinkage. Water relations and yield
by Puerto, P. & Domingo, R. & Torres, R. & Pérez-Pastor, A. & García-Riquelme, M.
- 46-55 Mango (Mangifera indica L. cv. Nam Dokmai) production in Northern Thailand—Costs and returns under extreme weather conditions and different irrigation treatments
by Schulze, Katrin & Spreer, Wolfram & Keil, Alwin & Ongprasert, Somchai & Müller, Joachim
- 56-63 Determining optimum planting dates for rainfed wheat using the precipitation uncertainty model and adjusted crop evapotranspiration
by Bannayan, M. & Eyshi Rezaei, E. & Hoogenboom, G.
- 64-74 An experimental and analytical study to analyze hydraulic behavior of nozzle-type underdrains in porous media filters
by Arbat, G. & Pujol, T. & Puig-Bargués, J. & Duran-Ros, M. & Montoro, L. & Barragán, J. & Ramírez de Cartagena, F.
- 75-84 Spatial–temporal distribution characteristics of water-nitrogen and performance evaluation for basin irrigation with conventional fertilization and fertigation methods
by Bai, Meijian & Xu, Di & Zhang, Shaohui & Li, Yinong
- 85-96 Comparing sprinkler and drip irrigation systems for full and deficit irrigated maize using multicriteria analysis and simulation modelling: Ranking for water saving vs. farm economic returns
by Rodrigues, Gonçalo C. & Paredes, Paula & Gonçalves, José M. & Alves, Isabel & Pereira, Luis S.
- 97-103 Vegetative growth, mineral change, and fruit quality of ‘Fuji’ tree as affected by foliar seawater application
by Zheng, W.W. & Chun, I.J. & Hong, S.B. & Zang, Y.X.
- 104-118 Spatial variability analysis of reference evapotranspiration in Iran utilizing fine resolution gridded datasets
by Raziei, Tayeb & Pereira, Luis S.
- 119-124 Spatial and temporal variation in yield of rainfed lowland rice in inland valley as affected by fertilizer application and bunding in North-West Benin
by Worou, Omonlola Nadine & Gaiser, Thomas & Saito, Kazuki & Goldbach, Heiner & Ewert, Frank
- 125-132 Technical considerations affecting adoption of drip irrigation in sub-Saharan Africa
by Friedlander, Lonia & Tal, Alon & Lazarovitch, Naftali
- 133-141 Feasibility of using trunk diameter fluctuation and stem water potential reference lines for irrigation scheduling of early nectarine trees
by de la Rosa, J.M. & Conesa, M.R. & Domingo, R. & Torres, R. & Pérez-Pastor, A.
2013, Volume 125, Issue C
- 1-12 Advanced modelling of runoff and soil redistribution for agricultural systems: The SERT model
by López-Vicente, M. & Navas, A. & Gaspar, L. & Machín, J.
- 13-25 Water relations, biochemical – physiological and yield responses of olive trees (Olea europaea L. cvs. Arbequina and Manzanilla) under drought stress during the pre-flowering and flowering period
by Pierantozzi, Pierluigi & Torres, Mariela & Bodoira, Romina & Maestri, Damián
- 26-34 Imazethapyr and imazapic runoff under continuous and intermittent irrigation of paddy rice
by Martini, Luiz Fernando Dias & Mezzomo, Rafael Friguetto & Avila, Luis Antonio de & Massey, Joseph Harry & Marchesan, Enio & Zanella, Renato & Peixoto, Sandra Cadore & Refatti, João Paulo & Cassol, Guilherme Vestena & Marques, Mariah
- 35-45 Evaporation and sapflow dynamics during sprinkler irrigation of cotton
by Uddin, J. & Smith, R.J. & Hancock, N.H. & Foley, J.P.
- 46-60 Assessing the effects of water table depth on water use, soil salinity and wheat yield: Searching for a target depth for irrigated areas in the upper Yellow River basin
by Xu, Xu & Huang, Guanhua & Sun, Chen & Pereira, Luis S. & Ramos, Tiago B. & Huang, Quanzhong & Hao, Yuanyuan
- 61-70 Effect of sustained and regulated deficit irrigation on fruit quality of pomegranate cv. ‘Mollar de Elche’ at harvest and during cold storage
by Laribi, A.I. & Palou, L. & Intrigliolo, D.S. & Nortes, P.A. & Rojas-Argudo, C. & Taberner, V. & Bartual, J. & Pérez-Gago, M.B.
- 71-80 Mulching upland rice for efficient water management: A collaborative approach in Benin
by Totin, Edmond & Stroosnijder, Leo & Agbossou, Euloge
- 81-91 Monitoring evapotranspiration of irrigated crops using crop coefficients derived from time series of satellite images. I. Method validation
by Mateos, L. & González-Dugo, M.P. & Testi, L. & Villalobos, F.J.
- 92-104 Monitoring evapotranspiration of irrigated crops using crop coefficients derived from time series of satellite images. II. Application on basin scale
by González-Dugo, M.P. & Escuin, S. & Cano, F. & Cifuentes, V. & Padilla, F.L.M. & Tirado, J.L. & Oyonarte, N. & Fernández, P. & Mateos, L.
2013, Volume 124, Issue C
- 1-10 Strategies to increase wheat production in the water scarce Karkheh River Basin, Iran
by Muthuwatta, L.P. & Rientjes, T.H.M. & Bos, M.G.
- 11-19 Effect of water scarcity and modernisation on the performance of irrigation districts in south-eastern Spain
by Soto-García, M. & Martínez-Alvarez, V. & García-Bastida, P.A. & Alcon, F. & Martin-Gorriz, B.
- 20-27 Impact of climate change on the water requirement of summer maize in the Huang-Huai-Hai farming region
by Yang, Xiaolin & Gao, Wangsheng & Shi, Quanhong & Chen, Fu & Chu, Qingquan
- 28-36 Model of water and nitrogen management in pecan trees under normal and resource-limited conditions
by Sammis, T. & Gutschick, V. & Wang, J. & Miller, D.R.
- 37-51 Effects of drip system uniformity and irrigation amount on cotton yield and quality under arid conditions
by Guan, Hongjie & Li, Jiusheng & Li, Yanfeng
- 52-57 Evaluating on-farm irrigation efficiency across the watershed: A case study of New Mexico's Lower Rio Grande Basin
by Ahadi, Rasool & Samani, Zohrab & Skaggs, Rhonda
- 58-68 Assessment of an empirical spatial prediction model of vine water status for irrigation management in a grapevine field
by Acevedo-Opazo, C. & Valdés-Gómez, H. & Taylor, J.A. & Avalo, A. & Verdugo-Vásquez, N. & Araya, M. & Jara-Rojas, F. & Tisseyre, B.
- 69-76 Analyzing potato response to irrigation and nitrogen regimes in a sub-tropical environment using SUBSTOR-Potato model
by Arora, V.K. & Nath, J.C. & Singh, C.B.
- 77-84 Comparative yield and water use efficiency of two maize hybrids differing in maturity under solid set sprinkler and two different lateral spacing drip irrigation systems in León, Spain
by Couto, A. & Ruiz Padín, A. & Reinoso, B.
- 85-96 Simulating the long term impact of nitrate mitigation scenarios in a pilot study basin
by Ferrant, Sylvain & Durand, Patrick & Justes, Eric & Probst, Jean-Luc & Sanchez-Perez, José-Miguel
2013, Volume 123, Issue C
- 1-11 Water relations and yield of olive tree (cv. Chemlali) in response to partial root-zone drying (PRD) irrigation technique and salinity under arid climate
by Ghrab, Mohamed & Gargouri, Kamel & Bentaher, Hatem & Chartzoulakis, Kostas & Ayadi, Mohamed & Ben Mimoun, Mehdi & Masmoudi, Mohamed Moncef & Ben Mechlia, Netij & Psarras, Georgios
- 12-19 Effects of an imbedded gravel–sand layer on reclamation of coastal saline soils under drip irrigation and on plant growth
by Sun, Jiaxia & Kang, Yaohu & Wan, Shuqin
- 20-31 Estimation of crop coefficients of dry-seeded irrigated rice–wheat rotation on raised beds by field water balance method in the Indo-Gangetic plains, India
by Choudhury, B.U. & Singh, Anil Kumar & Pradhan, S.
- 32-44 Modelling crop yield, soil water content and soil temperature for a soybean–maize rotation under conventional and conservation tillage systems in Northeast China
by Liu, S. & Yang, J.Y. & Zhang, X.Y. & Drury, C.F. & Reynolds, W.D. & Hoogenboom, G.
- 45-54 An in situ study of inorganic nitrogen flow under different fertilization treatments on a wheat–maize rotation system surrounding Nansi Lake, China
by Tan, Deshui & Jiang, Lihua & Tan, Shuying & Zheng, Fuli & Xu, Yu & Cui, Rongzong & Wang, Mei & Shi, Jing & Li, Guosheng & Liu, Zhaohui
- 55-64 Evaluation of best management practices under intensive irrigation using SWAT model
by Dechmi, F. & Skhiri, A.
- 65-70 Effect of partial root-zone drying irrigation timing on potato tuber yield and water use efficiency
by Yactayo, Wendy & Ramírez, David A. & Gutiérrez, Raymundo & Mares, Víctor & Posadas, Adolfo & Quiroz, Roberto
- 71-78 The effects of mulching on maize growth, yield and water use in a semi-arid region
by Bu, Ling-duo & Liu, Jian-liang & Zhu, Lin & Luo, Sha-sha & Chen, Xin-ping & Li, Shi-qing & Lee Hill, Robert & Zhao, Ying
- 79-92 Is the productive performance of olive trees under localized irrigation affected by leaving some roots in drying soil?
by Morales-Sillero, A. & García, J.M. & Torres-Ruiz, J.M. & Montero, A. & Sánchez-Ortiz, A. & Fernández, J.E.
- 93-102 Irrigation of an established vineyard with winery cleaning agent solution (simulated winery wastewater): Vine growth, berry quality, and soil chemistry
by Mosse, Kim P.M. & Lee, Jungmin & Leachman, Benjamin T. & Parikh, Sanjai J. & Cavagnaro, Timothy R. & Patti, Antonio F. & Steenwerth, Kerri L.
- 103-110 The efficiency of drip irrigation unpacked
by van der Kooij, Saskia & Zwarteveen, Margreet & Boesveld, Harm & Kuper, Marcel
2013, Volume 122, Issue C
- 1-6 Thermographic measurement of canopy temperature is a useful tool for predicting water deficit effects on fruit weight in citrus trees
by Ballester, C. & Castel, J. & Jiménez-Bello, M.A. & Castel, J.R. & Intrigliolo, D.S.
- 7-11 The dynamics of oxidoreductase activities in sediments in three polyculture models of ponds stocking mainly grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idellus)
by Yang, Ruibin & Yao, Yuanfeng & Yang, Xuefen & Zhu, Yuting & Xiong, Bangxi
- 12-19 Determination of crop evapotranspiration of table grapes in a semi-arid region of Northwest Mexico using multi-spectral vegetation index
by Er-Raki, S. & Rodriguez, J.C. & Garatuza-Payan, J. & Watts, C.J. & Chehbouni, A.
- 20-27 Runoff and soil erosion as affected by plastic mulch patterns in vegetable field at Dianchi lake's catchment, China
by Zhang, Guosheng & Zhang, Xiaoxi & Hu, Xuebai
- 28-38 Assessment of crop growth and water productivity for five C3 species in semi-arid Inner Mongolia
by Yuan, M. & Zhang, L. & Gou, F. & Su, Z. & Spiertz, J.H.J. & van der Werf, W.
- 39-45 Grapevine recovery from saline irrigation was incomplete after four seasons of non-saline irrigation
by Stevens, Rob M. & Partington, Debra L.
- 46-52 Capacity sharing enhances efficiency in water markets involving storage
by Truong, Chi H. & Drynan, Ross G.
- 53-62 Cereal yield stabilization in Terai (Nepal) by water and soil fertility management modeling
by Shrestha, Nirman & Raes, Dirk & Vanuytrecht, Eline & Sah, Shrawan Kumar
- 63-66 Agricultural water trade under farmland fragmentation: A simulation analysis of an irrigation district in northwestern China
by Takahashi, Taro & Aizaki, Hideo & Ge, Yingchun & Ma, Mingguo & Nakashima, Yasuhiro & Sato, Takeshi & Wang, Weizhen & Yamada, Nanae
2013, Volume 121, Issue C
- 1-18 Estimation of ETo with Hargreaves–Samani and FAO-PM temperature methods for a wide range of climates in Iran
by Raziei, Tayeb & Pereira, Luis S.
- 19-26 Benchmarking for performance assessment of small and large irrigation schemes along the Senegal Valley in Mauritania
by Borgia, Cecilia & García-Bolaños, Mariana & Li, Tao & Gómez-Macpherson, Helena & Comas, Jordi & Connor, David & Mateos, Luciano
- 27-41 Fuzzy two-stage non-point source pollution management model for agricultural systems—A case study for the Lake Tai Basin, China
by Liu, M. & Huang, G.H. & Liao, R.F. & Li, Y.P. & Xie, Y.L.
- 42-53 Assessment of LEACHN and a simple compartmental model to simulate nitrogen dynamics in citrus orchards
by Lidón, Antonio & Ramos, Carlos & Ginestar, Damián & Contreras, Wilson
- 54-61 The impact of improving irrigation efficiency on wetland distribution in an agricultural landscape in the upper reaches of the Yellow River in China
by Jia, Z. & Wu, Z. & Luo, W. & Xi, W. & Tang, S. & Liu, W.L. & Fang, S.
- 62-72 Modeling the interaction between fields and a surrounding hedgerow network and its impact on water and nitrogen flows of a small watershed
by Benhamou, C. & Salmon-Monviola, J. & Durand, P. & Grimaldi, C. & Merot, Ph.
- 73-80 Solute transport in a loamy soil under subsurface porous clay pipe irrigation
by Siyal, A.A. & van Genuchten, M. Th. & Skaggs, T.H.
- 81-84 Effect of sheep and cattle treading damage on soil microporosity and soil water holding capacity
by Houlbrooke, D.J. & Laurenson, S.
- 85-101 Regulated Deficit Irrigation based upon optimum water status improves phenolic composition in Monastrell grapes and wines
by Romero, Pascual & Gil-Muñoz, Rocío & del Amor, Francisco M. & Valdés, Esperanza & Fernández, Jose Ignacio & Martinez-Cutillas, Adrián
- 102-112 Response of taro (Colocasia esculenta L. Schott) landraces to varying water regimes under a rainshelter
by Mabhaudhi, T. & Modi, A.T. & Beletse, Y.G.
- 113-123 A fuzzy analytical hierarchy methodology for the performance assessment of irrigation projects
by Montazar, Aliasghar & Gheidari, Omid Nasiri & Snyder, Richard L.
- 124-134 An artificial catchment rainfall-runoff collecting system: Design efficiency and reliability potential considering climate change in Western Australia
by Baek, C.W. & Coles, N.A.
- 135-148 Modeling water balance and effects of different subsurface drainage methods on water outflow components in a clayey agricultural field in boreal conditions
by Turunen, M. & Warsta, L. & Paasonen-Kivekäs, M. & Nurminen, J. & Myllys, M. & Alakukku, L. & Äijö, H. & Puustinen, M. & Koivusalo, H.
- 149-157 Effects of time of water stress on flowering, seed yield and seed quality of common onion (Allium cepa L.) under the arid tropical conditions of Sudan
by El Balla, M.M.A. & Hamid, Abdelbagi A. & Abdelmageed, A.H.A.
- 158-163 Basal crop coefficients for early-season peach trees
by Abrisqueta, I. & Abrisqueta, J.M. & Tapia, L.M. & Munguía, J.P. & Conejero, W. & Vera, J. & Ruiz-Sánchez, M.C.
2013, Volume 120, Issue C
- 5-10 Soluble organic components of winery wastewater and implications for reuse
by Mosse, Kim P. & Verheyen, T. Vincent & Cruickshank, Alicia J. & Patti, Antonio F. & Cavagnaro, Timothy R.
- 11-22 Soil water and nitrate distribution under drip irrigated corn receiving pig slurry
by Arbat, G. & Roselló, A. & Domingo Olivé, F. & Puig-Bargués, J. & González Llinàs, E. & Duran-Ros, M. & Pujol, J. & Ramírez de Cartagena, F.
- 23-29 Transient soil salinity under the combined effect of reclaimed water and regulated deficit drip irrigation of Mandarin trees
by Mounzer, Oussama & Pedrero-Salcedo, Francisco & Nortes, Pedro A. & Bayona, José-Maria & Nicolás-Nicolás, Emilio & Alarcón, Juan José
- 30-38 Reclamation of calcareous saline sodic soil with different amendments (I): Redistribution of soluble cations within the soil profile
by Mahmoodabadi, Majid & Yazdanpanah, Najme & Sinobas, Leonor Rodríguez & Pazira, Ebrahim & Neshat, Ali
- 39-45 Reclamation of calcareous saline sodic soil with different amendments (II): Impact on nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium redistribution and on microbial respiration
by Yazdanpanah, Najme & Pazira, Ebrahim & Neshat, Ali & Mahmoodabadi, Majid & Rodríguez Sinobas, Leonor
- 46-55 Nitrogen fertigation: An integrated agronomic and environmental study
by Castellanos, M.T. & Tarquis, A.M. & Ribas, F. & Cabello, M.J. & Arce, A. & Cartagena, M.C.
- 56-63 Impact of nitrogen uptake on field water balance in fertirrigated melon
by Castellanos, M.T. & Cartagena, M.C. & Ribas, F. & Cabello, M.J. & Arce, A. & Tarquis, A.M.
- 64-71 Effect of irrigation systems, amounts of irrigation water and mulching on corn yield, water use efficiency and net profit
by Abd El-Wahed, M.H. & Ali, E.A.
- 72-78 Application of active heat pulse method with fiber optic temperature sensing for estimation of wetting bulbs and water distribution in drip emitters
by Gil-Rodríguez, María & Rodríguez-Sinobas, Leonor & Benítez-Buelga, Javier & Sánchez-Calvo, Raúl
- 79-88 Modelling eco-physiological response of table olive trees (Olea europaea L.) to soil water deficit conditions
by Rallo, Giovanni & Provenzano, Giuseppe
- 89-97 Combined use of eddy covariance and sap flow techniques for partition of ET fluxes and water stress assessment in an irrigated olive orchard
by Cammalleri, C. & Rallo, G. & Agnese, C. & Ciraolo, G. & Minacapilli, M. & Provenzano, G.
- 98-106 Assessment of irrigation water management in the Genil-Cabra (Córdoba, Spain) irrigation district using irrigation indicators
by Moreno-Pérez, M. Fátima & Roldán-Cañas, José
- 107-114 The use of wind pumps for greenhouse microirrigation: A case study for tomato in Cuba
by Peillón, Manuel & Sánchez, Raúl & Tarquis, Ana M. & García-Fernández, José L.
2013, Volume 118, Issue C
- 1-11 Evaluation of soil plant system response to pulsed drip irrigation of an almond tree under sustained stress conditions
by Phogat, V. & Skewes, Mark A. & Mahadevan, M. & Cox, J.W.
- 12-21 Hydrological behavior of Alfisols and Vertisols in the semi-arid zone: Implications for soil and water management
by Pathak, P. & Sudi, R. & Wani, S.P. & Sahrawat, K.L.
- 22-28 Estimation of volumetric soil water content over the Liudaogou river basin of the Loess Plateau using the SWEST method with spatial and temporal variability
by Tasumi, Masahiro & Kimura, Reiji
- 29-37 The effect of saline shallow ground and surface water under deficit irrigation on (Carthamus tinctorius L.) in semi arid condition
by Ghamarnia, Houshang & Gholamian, Mohsen
- 38-49 Dissolved organic matter in relation to nutrients (N and P) and heavy metals in surface runoff water as affected by temporal variation and land uses – A case study from Indian River Area, south Florida, USA
by Yang, Yuangen & He, Zhenli & Wang, Yanbo & Fan, Jinghua & Liang, Zhanbei & Stoffella, Peter J.
- 50-58 Responses of leaf night transpiration to drought stress in Vitis vinifera L
by Escalona, José Mariano & Fuentes, Sigfredo & Tomás, Magdalena & Martorell, Sebastià & Flexas, Jaume & Medrano, Hipólito
- 59-69 Field performance of halophytic species under irrigation with saline drainage water in the San Joaquin Valley of California
by Díaz, F.J. & Benes, S.E. & Grattan, S.R.
- 70-78 Physical, chemical and microbiological effects of suspended shade cloth covers on stored water for irrigation
by Maestre-Valero, J.F. & Martínez-Alvarez, V. & Nicolas, E.
- 79-86 An insight to the performance of crop water stress index for olive trees
by Agam, N. & Cohen, Y. & Berni, J.A.J. & Alchanatis, V. & Kool, D. & Dag, A. & Yermiyahu, U. & Ben-Gal, A.
- 87-92 Effects of irrigation and wide-precision planting on water use, radiation interception, and grain yield of winter wheat in the North China Plain
by Dandan, Zhao & Jiayin, Shen & Kun, Lang & Quanru, Liu & Quanqi, Li
- 93-102 A comprehensive study of the effect of GIS data on hydrology and non-point source pollution modeling
by Shen, Z.Y. & Chen, L. & Liao, Q. & Liu, R.M. & Huang, Q.
- 103-112 Dual-extreme cumulative impacts and threats in agricultural catchments: The need for effective integrated policy
by Pisaniello, John D. & Tingey-Holyoak, Joanne L. & Burritt, Roger L.
- 113-121 Yield, quality and crop water stress index relationships for deficit-irrigated soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merr.] in sub-humid climatic conditions
by Candogan, Burak Nazmi & Sincik, Mehmet & Buyukcangaz, Hakan & Demirtas, Cigdem & Goksoy, Abdurrahim Tanju & Yazgan, Senih
- 122-134 Deep subsurface drip irrigation using coal-bed sodic water: Part I. Water and solute movement
by Bern, Carleton R. & Breit, George N. & Healy, Richard W. & Zupancic, John W. & Hammack, Richard
- 135-149 Deep subsurface drip irrigation using coal-bed sodic water: Part II. Geochemistry
by Bern, Carleton R. & Breit, George N. & Healy, Richard W. & Zupancic, John W.
- 150-158 Evaluation of the response of maximum daily shrinkage in young cherry trees submitted to water stress cycles in a greenhouse
by Abdelfatah, Ashraf & Aranda, Xavier & Savé, Robert & de Herralde, Felicidad & Biel, Carmen
2013, Volume 117, Issue C
- 1-8 Optimal water allocation in irrigation networks based on real time climatic data
by parsinejad, Masoud & Yazdi, Amin Bemani & Araghinejad, Shahab & Nejadhashemi, A. Pouyan & Tabrizi, Mahdi Sarai
- 9-18 Assessment of effects of best management practices on agricultural non-point source pollution in Xiangxi River watershed
by Liu, Ruimin & Zhang, Peipei & Wang, Xiujuan & Chen, Yaxin & Shen, Zhenyao
- 19-25 Accumulation characteristics of and removal of nitrogen and phosphorus from livestock wastewater by Polygonum hydropiper
by Zheng, Z.C. & Li, T.X. & Zeng, F.F. & Zhang, X.Z. & Yu, H.Y. & Wang, Y.D. & Liu, T.
- 26-32 Assessing environmental phosphorus status of soils in Mauritius following long-term phosphorus fertilization of sugarcane
by Mardamootoo, Tesha & Ng Kee Kwong, Kwet Fong & Du Preez, Christiaan Cornelius
- 33-42 Temporal stability of soil water storage under four types of revegetation on the northern Loess Plateau of China
by Jia, Yu-Hua & Shao, Ming-An
- 43-54 Climate change impacts on water storage requirements of an agricultural reservoir considering changes in land use and rice growing season in Korea
by Seung-Hwan, Yoo & Jin-Yong, Choi & Sang-Hyun, Lee & Yun-Gyeong, Oh & Dong Koun, Yun
- 55-61 Impacts of long-term soil and water conservation on agricultural productivity: The case of Anjenie watershed, Ethiopia
by Adgo, Enyew & Teshome, Akalu & Mati, Bancy
- 62-69 Response of a new and a commonly grown forage sorghum cultivar to limited irrigation and planting density
by Jahanzad, E. & Jorat, M. & Moghadam, H. & Sadeghpour, A. & Chaichi, M.-R. & Dashtaki, M.
- 70-82 Irrigation demand and supply, given projections of climate and land-use change, in Yolo County, California
by Mehta, Vishal K. & Haden, Van R. & Joyce, Brian A. & Purkey, David R. & Jackson, Louise E.
- 83-92 Characteristics of fine root system and water uptake in a triploid Populus tomentosa plantation in the North China Plain: Implications for irrigation water management
by Xi, Benye & Wang, Ye & Jia, Liming & Bloomberg, Mark & Li, Guangde & Di, Nan
- 93-105 Dual crop coefficient modelling applied to the winter wheat–summer maize crop sequence in North China Plain: Basal crop coefficients and soil evaporation component
by Zhao, Nana & Liu, Yu & Cai, Jiabing & Paredes, Paula & Rosa, Ricardo D. & Pereira, Luis S.
- 106-114 Effects of arbuscular mycorrhizal inoculation on growth, yield, nutrient uptake and irrigation water productivity of sunflowers grown under drought stress
by Gholamhoseini, M. & Ghalavand, A. & Dolatabadian, A. & Jamshidi, E. & Khodaei-Joghan, A.
- 115-122 Nitrogen and phosphorus leaching in a tropical Brazilian soil cropped with sugarcane and irrigated with treated sewage effluent
by Blum, Julius & Melfi, Adolpho José & Montes, Célia Regina & Gomes, Tamara Maria
- 123-132 Effect of organic manure and fertilizer on soil water and crop yields in newly-built terraces with loess soils in a semi-arid environment
by Liu, Chang-An & Li, Feng-Rui & Zhou, Li-Min & Zhang, Rong-He & Yu-Jia, & Lin, Shi-Ling & Wang, Li-Jun & Siddique, Kadambot H.M. & Li, Feng-Min
- 133-144 Evaluation of furrow irrigation practices in Fergana Valley of Uzbekistan
by Reddy, J. Mohan & Jumaboev, K. & Matyakubov, B. & Eshmuratov, D.
- 145-152 Postharvest deficit irrigation in ‘Tatura 204’ peach: Subsequent productivity and water saving
by Qassim, Abdi & Goodwin, Ian & Bruce, Rebecca
- 153-158 Removal of plant pathogens from recycled greenhouse wastewater using constructed wetlands
by Gruyer, Nicolas & Dorais, Martine & Zagury, Gérald J. & Alsanius, Beatrix W.
2013, Volume 116, Issue C
- 1-11 A public–private partnership experience in the management of an irrigation scheme using decision-support tools in Burkina Faso
by Wellens, Joost & Nitcheu, Martial & Traore, Farid & Tychon, Bernard
- 12-20 Calibrating soil water potential sensors integrated into a wireless monitoring network
by Nolz, R. & Kammerer, G. & Cepuder, P.
- 21-28 The roles of fruit sink in the regulation of gas exchange and water uptake: A case study for avocado
by Silber, Avner & Israeli, Yair & Levi, Menashe & Keinan, Ami & Chudi, George & Golan, Avner & Noy, Michael & Levkovitch, Irit & Narkis, Kfir & Naor, Amos & Assouline, Shmuel
- 29-38 Impact of climate change scenarios on yield, water and nitrogen-balance and -use efficiency of rice–wheat cropping system
by Jalota, S.K. & Kaur, Harsimran & Kaur, Samanpreet & Vashisht, B.B.
- 39-49 Effect of plastic sheet mulch, wheat straw mulch, and maize growth on water loss by evaporation in dryland areas of China
by Li, S.X. & Wang, Z.H. & Li, S.Q. & Gao, Y.J. & Tian, X.H.
- 50-61 Impact of climate change scenarios on crop yield and water footprint of maize in the Po valley of Italy
by Bocchiola, D. & Nana, E. & Soncini, A.
- 62-72 The imprint of desalinated seawater on recycled wastewater: Consequences for irrigation in Lanzarote Island, Spain
by Díaz, Francisco J. & Tejedor, Marisa & Jiménez, Concepción & Grattan, Steve R. & Dorta, María & Hernández, José M.
- 73-78 Spatial-temporal variations of microbial water quality in surface reservoirs and canals used for irrigation
by Won, Gayeon & Kline, Terence R. & LeJeune, Jeffrey T.
- 79-88 An inversed Bayesian modeling approach for estimating nitrogen export coefficients and uncertainty assessment in an agricultural watershed in eastern China
by Lu, Jun & Gong, Dongqin & Shen, Yena & Liu, Mei & Chen, Dingjiang
- 89-100 Measurement of evapotranspiration during sprinkler irrigation using a precision energy budget (Bowen ratio, eddy covariance) methodology
by Uddin, J. & Hancock, N.H. & Smith, R.J. & Foley, J.P.
- 101-109 Effects on soil temperature, moisture, and maize yield of cultivation with ridge and furrow mulching in the rainfed area of the Loess Plateau, China
by Li, Rong & Hou, Xianqing & Jia, Zhikuan & Han, Qingfang & Ren, Xiaolong & Yang, Baoping
- 110-121 Estimating irrigation water demand using an improved method and optimizing reservoir operation for water supply and hydropower generation: A case study of the Xinfengjiang reservoir in southern China
by Wu, Yiping & Chen, Ji
- 122-127 Differential response of potatoes (Solanum tuberosum L.) to salinity in an arid environment and field performance of the seed tubers grown with fresh water in the following season
by Levy, D. & Tai, G.C.C.
- 128-141 Using soil surface temperature to assess soil evaporation in a drip irrigated vineyard
by Kerridge, B.L. & Hornbuckle, J.W. & Christen, E.W. & Faulkner, R.D.
- 142-150 Random Forests modelling for the estimation of mango (Mangifera indica L. cv. Chok Anan) fruit yields under different irrigation regimes
by Fukuda, Shinji & Spreer, Wolfram & Yasunaga, Eriko & Yuge, Kozue & Sardsud, Vicha & Müller, Joachim
- 151-159 Treated sewage effluent: Agronomical and economical aspects on bermudagrass production
by Nogueira, S.F. & Pereira, B.F.F. & Gomes, T.M. & de Paula, A.M. & dos Santos, J.A. & Montes, C.R.
- 160-174 Simulation of furrow irrigation using the Slow-change/slow-flow equation
by Soroush, F. & Fenton, J.D. & Mostafazadeh-Fard, B. & Mousavi, S.F. & Abbasi, F.
- 175-192 Simulated yield and profitability of five potential crops for intensifying the dryland wheat-fallow production system
by Saseendran, S.A. & Nielsen, D.C. & Ahuja, L.R. & Ma, L. & Lyon, D.J.
- 193-203 Biosolid and distillery effluent amendments to Irish short rotation coppiced willow plantations: Impacts on groundwater quality and soil
by Galbally, Paul & Ryan, Declan & Fagan, Colette C. & Finnan, John & Grant, Jim & McDonnell, Kevin
- 204-217 Modeling water flow in a plastic mulched ridge cultivation system on hillslopes affected by South Korean summer monsoon
by Ruidisch, Marianne & Kettering, Janine & Arnhold, Sebastian & Huwe, Bernd
- 218-227 Impact of rainwater harvesting on water resources of the modder river basin, central region of South Africa
by Welderufael, W.A. & Woyessa, Y.E. & Edossa, D.C.
- 228-234 Conjunctive use of reclaimed water and groundwater in crop rotations
by Al Khamisi, Saif A. & Prathapar, S.A. & Ahmed, M.
- 235-241 Effect of irrigation on the relationships between leaf gas exchange related traits and yield in dwarf dry bean grown under Mediterranean conditions
by Ninou, E. & Tsialtas, J.T. & Dordas, C.A. & Papakosta, D.K.
- 242-247 Effects of alternate partial root-zone irrigation on yield and water use of sticky maize with fertigation
by Liang, Hailing & Li, Fusheng & Nong, Mengling
2012, Volume 115, Issue C
- 1-9 Comparing water options for irrigation farmers using Modern Portfolio Theory
by Gaydon, D.S. & Meinke, H. & Rodriguez, D. & McGrath, D.J.
- 10-19 Soil salinity management with drip irrigation and its effects on soil hydraulic properties in north China coastal saline soils
by Sun, Jiaxia & Kang, Yaohu & Wan, Shuqin & Hu, Wei & Jiang, Shufang & Zhang, Tibin
- 20-37 Modeling the effects of crop patterns and management scenarios on N and P loads to surface water and groundwater in a semi-humid catchment (West Africa)
by Bossa, A.Y. & Diekkrüger, B. & Giertz, S. & Steup, G. & Sintondji, L.O. & Agbossou, E.K. & Hiepe, C.
- 38-46 Study on the response of soil chemical properties and corn (Zea mays L.) to the land application with sugar beet rinse water
by Zhang, Ying & Li, Xin & Wang, Zhigang & Liang, Haijing & Hu, Miao & Meng, Qingjuan
- 47-54 Irrigation water management in uncertain conditions—Application of Modern Portfolio Theory
by Paydar, Z. & Qureshi, M.E.
- 55-65 Irrigation of energy crops with urban wastewater: Effects on biomass yields, soils and heating values
by Zema, Demetrio Antonio & Bombino, Giuseppe & Andiloro, Serafina & Zimbone, Santo Marcello
- 66-82 Site-specific and regional on-farm rice water conservation analyzer (RiceWCA): Development and evaluation of the water balance model
by Yang, Yubin & Wilson, Lloyd T. & Wang, Jing