Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
2015, Volume 158, Issue C
- 245-254 Agricultural infrastructure donation performance: Empirical evidence in rural Ethiopia
by Urquía-Grande, Elena & Rubio-Alcocer, Antonio
- 255-265 Leaching and reclamation of a biochar and compost amended saline–sodic soil with moderate SAR reclaimed water
by Chaganti, Vijayasatya N. & Crohn, David M. & Šimůnek, Jirka
- 266-276 Effect of wastewater and compost on leaching nutrients of soil column under basil cultivation
by Marofi, Safar & Shakarami, Masoud & Rahimi, Ghasem & Ershadfath, Farnaz
- 277-287 Assessment of a newly implemented irrigated area (Lerma Basin, Spain) over a 10-year period. I: Water balances and irrigation performance
by Merchán, D. & Causapé, J. & Abrahão, R. & García-Garizábal, I.
- 288-296 Assessment of a newly implemented irrigated area (Lerma Basin, Spain) over a 10-year period. II: Salts and nitrate exported
by Merchán, D. & Causapé, J. & Abrahão, R. & García-Garizábal, I.
2015, Volume 157, Issue C
- 6-11 Irrigation water amount and salinity dictate nitrogen requirement
by Vaughan, Peter & Letey, John
- 12-30 Salinity management in the coastal region of the Netherlands: A historical perspective
by Raats, Peter A.C.
- 31-38 Achieving sustainable irrigation requires effective management of salts, soil salinity, and shallow groundwater
by Wichelns, Dennis & Qadir, Manzoor
- 39-47 Subsurface drip irrigation in California—Here to stay?
by Ayars, J.E. & Fulton, A. & Taylor, B.
- 48-58 Assessing the suitability of saline wastewaters for irrigation of Citrus spp.: Emphasis on boron and specific-ion interactions
by Grattan, S.R. & Díaz, F.J. & Pedrero, F. & Vivaldi, G.A.
- 59-64 Potassium and magnesium in irrigation water quality assessment
by Smith, C.J. & Oster, J.D. & Sposito, G.
- 65-77 Developing and normalizing average corn crop water production functions across years and locations using a system model
by Saseendran, S.A. & Ahuja, Lajpat R. & Ma, Liwang & Trout, Thomas J. & McMaster, Gregory S. & Nielsen, David C. & Ham, Jay M. & Andales, Allan A. & Halvorson, Ardel D. & Chávez, José L. & Fang, Quanxiao X.
2015, Volume 156, Issue C
- 1-9 Differences in water-use-efficiency between two Vitis vinifera cultivars (Grenache and Tempranillo) explained by the combined response of stomata to hydraulic and chemical signals during water stress
by Martorell, S. & Diaz-Espejo, A. & Tomàs, M. & Pou, A. & El Aou-ouad, H. & Escalona, J.M. & Vadell, J. & Ribas-Carbó, M. & Flexas, J. & Medrano, H.
- 10-18 Consumptive water use and crop coefficients for warm-season turfgrass species in the Southeastern United States
by Wherley, B. & Dukes, M.D. & Cathey, S. & Miller, G. & Sinclair, T.
- 19-29 Desalination of saline farmland drainage water through wetland plants
by Yang, Y.N. & Sheng, Q. & Zhang, L. & Kang, H.Q. & Liu, Y.
- 30-42 Field measurements based model for surface irrigation efficiency assessment
by Canone, D. & Previati, M. & Bevilacqua, I. & Salvai, L. & Ferraris, S.
- 43-50 Using field spectrometry and a plant probe accessory to determine leaf water content in commercial vineyards
by González-Fernández, Ana Belén & Rodríguez-Pérez, José Ramón & Marcelo, Victoriano & Valenciano, José B.
- 51-62 Comparison of canopy temperature-based water stress indices for maize
by DeJonge, Kendall C. & Taghvaeian, Saleh & Trout, Thomas J. & Comas, Louise H.
- 63-69 Crop water use and stage-specific crop coefficients for irrigated cotton in the mid-south, United States
by Kumar, Vipan & Udeigwe, Theophilus K. & Clawson, Ernest L. & Rohli, Robert V. & Miller, Donnie K.
- 70-78 Effect of drip irrigation and fertilizer regimes on fruit quality of a pomegranate (Punica granatum (L.) cv. Rabab) orchard
by Parvizi, Hossein & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza
- 79-89 A modified fuzzy credibility constrained programming approach for agricultural water resources management—A case study in Urumqi, China
by Li, X.M. & Lu, H.W. & Li, J. & Du, P. & Xu, M. & He, L.
- 90-99 Reducing ventilation requirements in semi-closed greenhouses increases water use efficiency
by Katsoulas, N. & Sapounas, A. & De Zwart, F. & Dieleman, J.A. & Stanghellini, C.
- 100-109 Long term impact of waste water irrigation and nutrient rates: I. Performance, sustainability and produce quality of peri urban cropping systems
by Minhas, P.S. & Khajanchi-Lal, & Yadav, R.K. & Dubey, S.K. & Chaturvedi, R.K.
- 110-117 Long-term impact of wastewater irrigation and nutrient rates II. Nutrient balance, nitrate leaching and soil properties under peri-urban cropping systems
by -Lal, Khajanchi & Minhas, P.S. & Yadav, R.K.
2015, Volume 155, Issue C
- 1-10 Performance of improved practices in farmers’ fields under rainfed and supplemental irrigation systems in a semi-arid area of Pakistan
by Mahmood, A. & Oweis, T. & Ashraf, M. & Majid, A. & Aftab, M. & Aadal, N.K. & Ahmad, I.
- 11-21 Soil water extraction, water use, and grain yield by drought-tolerant maize on the Texas High Plains
by Hao, Baozhen & Xue, Qingwu & Marek, Thomas H. & Jessup, Kirk E. & Hou, Xiaobo & Xu, Wenwei & Bynum, Edsel D. & Bean, Brent W.
- 22-39 Compensatory uptake functions in empirical macroscopic root water uptake models – Experimental and numerical analysis
by Albasha, Rami & Mailhol, Jean-Claude & Cheviron, Bruno
- 40-47 Evapotranspiration partitioning and water use efficiency of switchgrass and biomass sorghum managed for biofuel
by Yimam, Yohannes Tadesse & Ochsner, Tyson E. & Kakani, Vijaya Gopal
- 48-52 Evaluating the performance of DRAINMOD using soil hydraulic parameters derived by various methods
by Qi, Zhiming & Singh, Ranvir & Helmers, Matthew J. & Zhou, Xiaobo
- 53-66 A coupled random fuzzy two-stage programming model for crop area optimization—A case study of the middle Heihe River basin, China
by Li, Mo & Guo, Ping
- 67-75 Nutrient resorption efficiency and proficiency in economic wood trees irrigated by treated wastewater in desert planted forests
by Farahat, Emad & Linderholm, Hans W.
- 76-86 Inflow rate and border irrigation performance
by Morris, Michael R. & Hussain, Amjed & Gillies, Malcolm H. & O’Halloran, Nicholas J.
- 87-99 Short-term assessment of the dynamics of elements in wastewater irrigated Mediterranean soil and tomato fruits through sequential dissolution and lead isotopic signatures
by Cary, L. & Surdyk, N. & Psarras, G. & Kasapakis, I. & Chartzoulakis, K. & Sandei, L. & Guerrot, C. & Pettenati, M. & Kloppmann, W.
- 100-112 Uncertainty analysis of an irrigation scheduling model for water management in crop production
by Mun, S. & Sassenrath, G.F. & Schmidt, A.M. & Lee, N. & Wadsworth, M.C. & Rice, B. & Corbitt, J.Q. & Schneider, J.M. & Tagert, M.L. & Pote, J. & Prabhu, R.
- 113-124 Adaptation strategies for agricultural water management under climate change in Europe
by Iglesias, Ana & Garrote, Luis
2015, Volume 154, Issue C
- 1-10 Area determination of solar desalination system for irrigating crops in greenhouses using different quality feed water
by Mashaly, Ahmed F. & Alazba, A.A. & Al-Awaadh, A.M. & Mattar, Mohamed A.
- 11-19 Assessing potential water savings in agriculture on the Hai Basin plain, China
by Yan, Nana & Wu, Bingfang & Perry, Chris & Zeng, Hongwei
- 20-28 Mulching increases water-use efficiency of peach production on the rainfed semiarid Loess Plateau of China
by Wang, Hong & Wang, Chenbing & Zhao, Xiumei & Wang, Falin
- 29-42 Prediction of winter wheat yield with the SWAP model using pedotransfer functions: An evaluation of sensitivity, parameterization and prediction accuracy
by de Jong van Lier, Quirijn & Wendroth, Ole & van Dam, Jos C.
- 43-51 Physiological growth and gas exchange response of saffron (Crocus sativus L.) to irrigation water salinity, manure application and planting method
by Yarami, Najmeh & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza
- 52-58 High fertigation frequency improves nitrogen uptake and crop performance in processing tomato grown with high nitrogen and water supply
by Farneselli, Michela & Benincasa, Paolo & Tosti, Giacomo & Simonne, Eric & Guiducci, Marcello & Tei, Francesco
- 59-67 Subsoil compaction and irrigation regimes affect the root–shoot relation and grain yield of winter wheat
by Liu, Xiuwei & Zhang, Xiying & Chen, Suying & Sun, Hongyong & Shao, Liwei
2015, Volume 153, Issue C
- 1-8 Effects of different drip irrigation regimes on saline–sodic soil nutrients and cotton yield in an arid region of Northwest China
by Wang, Ruoshui & Kang, Yaohu & Wan, Shuqin
- 9-19 UAVs challenge to assess water stress for sustainable agriculture
by Gago, J. & Douthe, C. & Coopman, R.E. & Gallego, P.P. & Ribas-Carbo, M. & Flexas, J. & Escalona, J. & Medrano, H.
- 20-31 Shadow price of water for irrigation—A case of the High Plains
by Ziolkowska, Jadwiga R.
- 32-41 Incorporating root distribution factor to evaluate soil water status for winter wheat
by Zhang, Xiaoyu & Zhang, Xiying & Liu, Xiuwei & Shao, Liwei & Sun, Hongyong & Chen, Suying
- 42-50 Assessment of optimal irrigation water allocation for pressurized irrigation system using water balance approach, learning machines, and remotely sensed data
by Hassan-Esfahani, Leila & Torres-Rua, Alfonso & McKee, Mac
- 51-62 Evaluating the Arc-SWAT2009 in predicting runoff, sediment, and nutrient yields from a vineyard and an olive orchard in Central Italy
by Napoli, Marco & Orlandini, Simone
- 63-70 Relationships between thermal stratification in a secondarily treated wastewater reservoir that stores water for irrigation and filter clogging in the irrigation system
by Milstein, Ana & Feldlite, Mordehai
- 71-76 Winter wheat grain yield and water use efficiency in wide-precision planting pattern under deficit irrigation in North China Plain
by Li, Quanqi & Bian, Chengyue & Liu, Xinhui & Ma, Changjian & Liu, Quanru
- 77-85 Effects of row-spacing and stubble height on soil water content and water use by canola and wheat in the dry prairie region of Canada
by Hu, Wei & Schoenau, Jeff J. & Cutforth, Herb W. & Si, Bing C.
2015, Volume 152, Issue C
- 1-6 Stability analysis of yield component traits in 25 durum wheat (Triticum durum Desf.) genotypes under contrasting irrigation water salinity
by Chamekh, Zoubeir & Karmous, Chahine & Ayadi, Sawsen & Sahli, Ali & Hammami, Zied & Belhaj Fraj, Makram & Benaissa, Nadhira & Trifa, Youssef & Slim-Amara, Hajer
- 7-16 Quantifying and predicting soil water evaporation as influenced by runoff strip lengths and mulch cover
by Tesfuhuney, Weldemichael A. & Van Rensburg, Leon D. & Walker, Sue & Allemann, James
- 17-30 Climate change impacts on irrigated agriculture in the Guadiana river basin (Portugal)
by Valverde, Pedro & Serralheiro, Ricardo & de Carvalho, Mário & Maia, Rodrigo & Oliveira, Bruno & Ramos, Vanessa
- 31-40 Sediment-assisted nutrient transfer from a small, no-till, tile drained watershed in Southwestern Ontario, Canada
by Molder, Bryce & Cockburn, Jaclyn & Berg, Aaron & Lindsay, John & Woodrow, Kathryn
- 41-56 Potential gains from water rights trading in the Aral Sea Basin
by Bekchanov, Maksud & Bhaduri, Anik & Ringler, Claudia
- 57-71 Performance assessment of the FAO AquaCrop model for soil water, soil evaporation, biomass and yield of soybeans in North China Plain
by Paredes, P. & Wei, Z. & Liu, Y. & Xu, D. & Xin, Y. & Zhang, B. & Pereira, L.S.
- 72-90 An inexact simulation-based stochastic optimization method for identifying effluent trading strategies of agricultural nonpoint sources
by Zhang, J.L. & Li, Y.P. & Wang, C.X. & Huang, G.H.
- 91-98 Optimal tensiometer placement for high-frequency subsurface drip irrigation management in heterogeneous soils
by Dabach, Sharon & Shani, Uri & Lazarovitch, Naftali
- 99-109 Water balance of small reservoirs in the Volta basin: A case study of Boura reservoir in Burkina Faso
by Fowe, T. & Karambiri, H. & Paturel, J.-E. & Poussin, J.-C. & Cecchi, P.
- 110-118 Soil water potential and recoverable water stress in drought tolerant and susceptible rice varieties
by Dasgupta, Pragna & Das, Bhabani S. & Sen, Soumitra K.
- 119-124 Modeling sorghum response to irrigation water salinity at early growth stage
by Saadat, Saeed & Homaee, Mehdi
- 125-134 Can farmers use maize earliness choice and sowing dates to cope with future water scarcity? A modelling approach applied to south-western France
by Senthilkumar, Kalimuthu & Bergez, Jacques-Eric & Leenhardt, Delphine
- 135-141 Animal and human enteric viruses in water and sediment samples from dairy farms
by Staggemeier, Rodrigo & Bortoluzzi, Marina & da Silva Heck, Tatiana Moraes & da Luz, Roger Bordin & Fabres, Rafael Bandeira & Soliman, Mayra Cristina & Rigotto, Caroline & Baldasso, Nelson Antonio & Spilki, Fernando Rosado & de Matos Almeida, Sabrina Esteves
- 142-150 Variation of inulin content, inulin yield and water use efficiency for inulin yield in Jerusalem artichoke genotypes under different water regimes
by Puangbut, Darunee & Jogloy, Sanun & Vorasoot, Nimitr & Srijaranai, Supalax & Holbrook, Corley Carl & Patanothai, Aran
- 151-160 Effect of long-term irrigation with wastewater on growth, biomass production and water use by Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus tereticornis Sm.) planted at variable stocking density
by Minhas, P.S. & Yadav, R.K. & Lal, K. & Chaturvedi, R.K.
- 161-172 Optimal design of agricultural water systems with multiperiod collection, storage, and distribution
by Arredondo-Ramírez, Karla & Rubio-Castro, Eusiel & Nápoles-Rivera, Fabricio & Ponce-Ortega, José María & Serna-González, Medardo & El-Halwagi, Mahmoud M.
- 173-187 Irrigation vulnerability assessment on agricultural water supply risk for adaptive management of climate change in South Korea
by Nam, Won-Ho & Choi, Jin-Yong & Hong, Eun-Mi
- 188-197 Solar radiation and relative humidity based, empirical method, to estimate hourly reference evapotranspiration
by Chatzithomas, C.D. & Alexandris, S.G.
- 198-206 Adaptation of water and nitrogen management to future climates for sustaining potato yield in Minnesota: Field and simulation study
by Vashisht, B.B. & Nigon, T. & Mulla, D.J. & Rosen, C. & Xu, H. & Twine, T. & Jalota, S.K.
- 207-216 Implementing deficit irrigation scheduling through plant water stress indicators in early nectarine trees
by De la Rosa, J.M. & Domingo, R. & Gómez-Montiel, J. & Pérez-Pastor, A.
- 217-221 Yield response of stevia (Stevia rebaudiana Bertoni) to the salinity of irrigation water
by Reis, M. & Coelho, L. & Santos, G. & Kienle, U. & Beltrão, J.
- 222-232 Water use by a groundwater dependent maize in a semi-arid region of Inner Mongolia: Evapotranspiration partitioning and capillary rise
by Wu, Yao & Liu, Tingxi & Paredes, Paula & Duan, Limin & Pereira, Luis S.
- 233-242 Trade-offs between midstream agricultural production and downstream ecological sustainability in the Heihe River basin in the past half century
by Lu, Zhixiang & Wei, Yongping & Xiao, Honglang & Zou, Songbing & Ren, Juan & Lyle, Clive
- 243-250 Soil salinity management on raised beds with different furrow irrigation modes in salt-affected lands
by Devkota, M. & Gupta, R.K. & Martius, C. & Lamers, J.P.A. & Devkota, K.P. & Sayre, K.D. & Vlek, P.L.G.
- 251-261 Role of economics in developing fertilizer best management practices
by Asci, Serhat & Borisova, Tatiana & VanSickle, John J.
- 262-276 Use of the SWB-Sci model for nitrogen management in sludge-amended land
by Tesfamariam, Eyob H. & Annandale, John G. & Steyn, Joachim M. & Stirzaker, Richard J. & Mbakwe, Ikenna
- 277-285 The effect of mineral-ion interactions on soil hydraulic conductivity
by Buelow, Maya C. & Steenwerth, Kerri & Parikh, Sanjai J.
- 286-298 Contributions of lateral flow and groundwater to the spatio-temporal variation of irrigated rice yields and water productivity in a West-African inland valley
by Schmitter, Petra & Zwart, Sander J. & Danvi, Alexandre & Gbaguidi, Félix
2015, Volume 151, Issue C
- 4-12 Software for the automatic control of irrigation using weighing-drainage lysimeters
by Vera-Repullo, J.A. & Ruiz-Peñalver, L. & Jiménez-Buendía, M. & Rosillo, J.J. & Molina-Martínez, J.M.
- 13-18 A mobile application to calculate optimum drip irrigation laterals
by Sesma, J. & Molina-Martínez, J.M. & Cavas-Martínez, F. & Fernández-Pacheco, D.G.
- 19-29 Optifer: An application to optimize fertiliser costs in fertigation
by Pagán, F.J. & Ferrández-Villena, M. & Fernández-Pacheco, D.G. & Rosillo, J.J. & Molina-Martínez, J.M.
- 30-36 Software application for calculating solar radiation and equivalent evaporation in mobile devices
by Delgado, Bueno & Paredes, Madrid & Martínez, Molina
- 37-42 Use of software to model the water and energy use of an irrigation pipe network on a golf course
by García-González, J.F. & Moreno, M.A. & Molina, J.M. & Madueño, A. & Ruiz-Canales, A.
- 43-51 Toward precision irrigation for intensive strawberry cultivation
by Morillo, J. García & Martín, M. & Camacho, E. & Díaz, J.A. Rodríguez & Montesinos, P.
- 52-63 Automatic irrigation system based on dual crop coefficient, soil and plant water status for Vitis vinifera (cv Godello and cv Mencía)
by Cancela, J.J. & Fandiño, M. & Rey, B.J. & Martínez, E.M.
- 64-74 A wireless sensors architecture for efficient irrigation water management
by Navarro-Hellín, H. & Torres-Sánchez, R. & Soto-Valles, F. & Albaladejo-Pérez, C. & López-Riquelme, J.A. & Domingo-Miguel, R.
- 75-86 GAIA2: A multifunctional wireless device for enhancing crop management
by López, Juan A. & Navarro, H. & Soto, F. & Pavón, N. & Suardíaz, J. & Torres, R.
- 87-92 Performance indicators to assess the implementation of automation in water user associations: A case study in southeast Spain
by Fernández-Pacheco, D.G. & Ferrández-Villena, M. & Molina-Martínez, J.M. & Ruiz-Canales, A.
- 93-102 Development and assessment of a network of water meters and rain gauges for determining the water balance. New SCADA monitoring software
by Jiménez-Buendía, M. & Ruiz-Peñalver, L. & Vera-Repullo, J.A. & Intrigliolo-Molina, D.S. & Molina-Martínez, J.M.
- 103-113 Development of an innovative low cost weighing lysimeter for potted plants: Application in lysimetric stations
by Ruiz-Peñalver, L. & Vera-Repullo, J.A. & Jiménez-Buendía, M. & Guzmán, I. & Molina-Martínez, J.M.
- 114-125 Water content virtual sensor for tomatoes in coconut coir substrate for irrigation control design
by Sánchez-Molina, J.A. & Rodríguez, F. & Guzmán, J.L. & Ramírez-Arias, J.A.
- 126-135 Evaluation of an experimental system of soil moisture registration for irrigation management in potted vineyard (Vitis vinifera L. CV Bobal) of multi-depth temperature compensation based in resistivity measurements
by Oates, M.J. & de León, A.L. Vázquez & Intrigliolo, D.S. & Martínez, J.M. Molina & Ruiz-Canales, A.
- 136-147 Selection of device to determine temperature gradients for estimating evapotranspiration using energy balance method
by Escarabajal-Henarejos, D. & Fernández-Pacheco, D.G. & Molina-Martínez, J.M. & Martínez-Molina, L. & Ruiz-Canales, A.
- 148-157 Digital photography applied to irrigation management of Little Gem lettuce
by Escarabajal-Henarejos, D. & Molina-Martínez, J.M. & Fernández-Pacheco, D.G. & Cavas-Martínez, F. & García-Mateos, G.
- 158-166 Study and comparison of color models for automatic image analysis in irrigation management applications
by García-Mateos, G. & Hernández-Hernández, J.L. & Escarabajal-Henarejos, D. & Jaén-Terrones, S. & Molina-Martínez, J.M.
- 167-173 Methodology for obtaining prediction models of the root depth of lettuce for its application in irrigation automation
by Escarabajal-Henarejos, D. & Molina-Martínez, J.M. & Fernández-Pacheco, D.G. & García-Mateos, G.
2015, Volume 150, Issue C
- 1-8 A dynamic surface conductance to predict crop water use from partial to full canopy cover
by Ding, Risheng & Kang, Shaozhong & Zhang, Yanqun & Hao, Xinmei & Tong, Ling & Li, Sien
- 9-17 Soil water use, grain yield and water use efficiency of winter wheat in a long-term study of tillage practices and supplemental irrigation on the North China Plain
by Ma, Shangyu & Yu, Zhenwen & Shi, Yu & Gao, Zhiqiang & Luo, Lanping & Chu, Pengfei & Guo, Zengjiang
- 18-34 Modification of maize simulation model for predicting growth and yield of winter wheat under different applied water and nitrogen
by Mahbod, Mehdi & Zand-Parsa, Shahrokh & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza
- 35-45 Climate change impacts on rainfed agriculture in the Guadiana river basin (Portugal)
by Valverde, Pedro & de Carvalho, Mário & Serralheiro, Ricardo & Maia, Rodrigo & Ramos, Vanessa & Oliveira, Bruno
- 46-56 How much do sod-based rotations reduce nitrate leaching in a cereal cropping system?
by Kunrath, Taise Robinson & de Berranger, Christophe & Charrier, Xavier & Gastal, François & de Faccio Carvalho, Paulo César & Lemaire, Gilles & Emile, Jean-Claude & Durand, Jean-Louis
- 57-66 Saffron response to irrigation water salinity, cow manure and planting method
by Yarami, Najmeh & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza
- 67-80 Field analysis of water and nitrogen fate in lowland paddy fields under different water managements using HYDRUS-1D
by Tan, Xuezhi & Shao, Dongguo & Gu, Wenquan & Liu, Huanhuan
- 81-91 Sowing and irrigation strategies for improving rainfed tef (Eragrostis tef (Zucc.) Trotter) production in the water scarce Tigray region, Ethiopia
by Tsegay, Alemtsehay & Vanuytrecht, Eline & Abrha, Berhanu & Deckers, Jozef & Gebrehiwot, Kindeya & Raes, Dirk
- 92-102 Effects of post-harvest deficit irrigation in ‘Red Beaut’ Japanese plum: Tree water status, vegetative growth, fruit yield, quality and economic return
by Samperio, Alberto & Prieto, María Henar & Blanco-Cipollone, Fernando & Vivas, Antonio & Moñino, María José
- 103-110 The treatment performance and nutrient removal of a garden land infiltration system receiving dairy farm wastewater
by Duan, Jingjing & Geng, Chenguang & Li, Xun & Duan, Zengqiang & Yang, Linzhang
- 111-118 A systems analysis of irrigation water quality in an environmental assessment of an E. coli O157:H7 outbreak in the United States linked to iceberg lettuce
by Gelting, Richard J. & Baloch, Mansoor A. & Zarate-Bermudez, Max & Hajmeer, Maha N. & Yee, J. Christopher & Brown, Teresa & Yee, Benson J.
- 119-128 Modeling the impacts of irrigation treatments on potato growth and development
by Camargo, D.C. & Montoya, F. & Córcoles, J.I. & Ortega, J.F.
- 129-138 Has climate change already affected the spatial distribution and temporal trends of reference evapotranspiration in South Korea?
by Nam, Won-Ho & Hong, Eun-Mi & Choi, Jin-Yong
- 139-151 Effects of terrain slope on long-term and seasonal water balances in clayey, subsurface drained agricultural fields in high latitude conditions
by Turunen, M. & Warsta, L. & Paasonen-Kivekäs, M. & Nurminen, J. & Alakukku, L. & Myllys, M. & Koivusalo, H.
2015, Volume 149, Issue C
- 1-22 Recycling of domestic wastewater treated by vertical-flow wetlands for irrigating Chillies and Sweet Peppers
by Almuktar, S.A.A.A.N. & Scholz, M. & Al-Isawi, R.H.K. & Sani, A.
- 23-32 Identifying irrigation and nitrogen best management practices for aerobic rice–maize cropping system for semi-arid tropics using CERES-rice and maize models
by Kadiyala, M.D.M. & Jones, J.W. & Mylavarapu, R.S. & Li, Y.C. & Reddy, M.D.
- 33-43 Treated agro-industrial wastewater irrigation of tomato crop: Effects on qualitative/quantitative characteristics of production and microbiological properties of the soil
by Gatta, Giuseppe & Libutti, Angela & Gagliardi, Anna & Beneduce, Luciano & Brusetti, Lorenzo & Borruso, Luigimaria & Disciglio, Grazia & Tarantino, Emanuele
- 44-54 Impact of irrigation volume and water salinity on winter wheat productivity and soil salinity distribution
by Wang, Xiangping & Yang, Jingsong & Liu, Guangming & Yao, Rongjiang & Yu, Shipeng
- 55-73 Improvement of yield and grape and wine composition in field-grown Monastrell grapevines by partial root zone irrigation, in comparison with regulated deficit irrigation
by Romero, Pascual & Muñoz, Rocío Gil & Fernández-Fernández, J.I. & del Amor, Francisco M. & Martínez-Cutillas, Adrián & García-García, José
- 74-80 Nutrient removal effectiveness by riparian buffer zones in rural temperate watersheds: The impact of no-till crops practices
by Aguiar Jr., T.R. & Rasera, K. & Parron, L.M. & Brito, A.G. & Ferreira, M.T.
- 81-90 Modeling reference evapotranspiration with calculated targets. Assessment and implications
by Martí, Pau & González-Altozano, Pablo & López-Urrea, Ramón & Mancha, Luis A. & Shiri, Jalal
- 91-101 Methodology to improve water and energy use by proper irrigation scheduling in pressurised networks
by Jiménez-Bello, M.A. & Royuela, A. & Manzano, J. & Prats, A. García & Martínez-Alzamora, F.
- 102-114 Optimization of culturing conditions and selection of species for the use of halophytes as biofilter for nutrient-rich saline water
by Buhmann, Anne K. & Waller, Uwe & Wecker, Bert & Papenbrock, Jutta
- 115-122 Prolonged irrigation with municipal wastewater promotes a persistent and active soil microbial community in a semiarid agroecosystem
by García-Orenes, F. & Caravaca, F. & Morugán-Coronado, A. & Roldán, A.
- 123-130 Saline irrigation scheduling for potted geranium based on soil electrical conductivity and moisture sensors
by Valdés, R. & Ochoa, J. & Franco, J.A. & Sánchez-Blanco, M.J. & Bañón, S.
- 131-142 Subsurface drainage volume reduction with drainage water management: Case studies in Ohio, USA
by Gunn, Kpoti M. & Fausey, Norman R. & Shang, Yuhui & Shedekar, Vinayak S. & Ghane, Ehsan & Wahl, Mark D. & Brown, Larry C.
- 143-155 Validating FAO AquaCrop using Landsat images and regional crop information
by Kim, Daeha & Kaluarachchi, Jagath
- 156-165 Impacts of controlled irrigation and drainage on the yield and physiological attributes of rice
by Shao, Guangcheng & Cui, Jintao & Yu, Shuang’en & Lu, Bin & Brian, Boman J. & Ding, Jihui & She, Dongli
- 166-174 Modeling shallow water table dynamics under subsurface irrigation and drainage
by Acharya, Subodh & Mylavarapu, Rao S.
- 175-186 Re-visiting what we know about Irrigation Management Transfer: A review of the evidence
by Senanayake, Nari & Mukherji, Aditi & Giordano, Mark
2015, Volume 148, Issue C
- 1-9 The effect of adapting cultivars on the water use efficiency of dryland maize (Zea mays L.) in northwestern China
by Bu, Lingduo & Chen, Xinping & Li, Shiqing & Liu, Jianliang & Zhu, Lin & Luo, Shasha & Lee Hill, Robert & Zhao, Ying
- 10-15 Effects of different irrigation regimes on yield and water use efficiency of cucumber crop
by Rahil, M.H. & Qanadillo, A.
- 16-23 Coffee productivity and root systems in cultivation schemes with different population arrangements and with and without drip irrigation
by Sakai, Emilio & Barbosa, Eduardo Augusto Agnellos & Silveira, Jane Maria de Carvalho & Pires, Regina Célia de Matos
- 24-33 Ecosystem water use efficiency for a sparse vineyard in arid northwest China
by Li, Sien & Kang, Shaozhong & Zhang, Lu & Du, Taisheng & Tong, Ling & Ding, Risheng & Guo, Weihua & Zhao, Peng & Chen, Xia & Xiao, Huan
- 34-42 Predicting the mobile water content of vineyard soils in New South Wales, Australia
by Holland, Jonathan E. & Biswas, Asim
- 43-51 Drainage water management effects on tile discharge and water quality
by Williams, M.R. & King, K.W. & Fausey, N.R.
- 52-62 Climate-smart tank irrigation: A multi-year analysis of improved conjunctive water use under high rainfall variability
by Siderius, C. & Boonstra, H. & Munaswamy, V. & Ramana, C. & Kabat, P. & van Ierland, E. & Hellegers, P.
- 63-71 Forecasting furrow irrigation infiltration using artificial neural networks
by Mattar, M.A. & Alazba, A.A. & Zin El-Abedin, T.K.
- 72-83 Simulation of salt dynamics in the root zone and yield of wheat crop under irrigated saline regimes using SWAP model
by Kumar, P. & Sarangi, A. & Singh, D.K. & Parihar, S.S. & Sahoo, R.N.
- 84-96 Comparison of hourly and daily reference crop evapotranspiration equations across seasons and climate zones in Australia
by Perera, Kushan C. & Western, Andrew W. & Nawarathna, Bandara & George, Biju
- 97-105 Storm flow dynamics and loads of fecal bacteria associated with ponds in southern piedmont and coastal plain watersheds with animal agriculture
by Jenkins, Michael B. & Adams, M. Paige & Endale, Dinku M. & Fisher, Dwight S. & Lowrance, Richard & Newton, G. Larry & Vellidis, George
- 106-112 Critical irrigation threshold and cranberry yield components
by Pelletier, Vincent & Gallichand, Jacques & Caron, Jean & Jutras, Sylvain & Marchand, Sébastien
- 113-122 Numerical calculation of soil water potential in an irrigated ‘conference’ pear orchard
by Janssens, Pieter & Diels, Jan & Vanderborght, Jan & Elsen, Frank & Elsen, Annemie & Deckers, Tom & Vandendriessche, Hilde
- 123-129 Root-sourced signal and photosynthetic traits, dry matter accumulation and remobilization, and yield stability in winter wheat as affected by regulated deficit irrigation
by Ma, Shou-Chen & Duan, Ai-Wang & Wang, Rui & Guan, Zhong-Mei & Yang, Shen-Jiao & Ma, Shou-Tian & Shao, Yun
- 130-140 Deep drainage modeling for a fertigated coffee plantation in the Brazilian savanna
by Pinto, Victor Meriguetti & Reichardt, Klaus & van Dam, Jos & Lier, Quirijn de Jong van & Bruno, Isabeli Pereira & Durigon, Angelica & Dourado-Neto, Durval & Bortolotto, Rafael Pivotto
- 141-149 Nutrient leaching in an Ultisol cultivated with sugarcane
by Ghiberto, P.J. & Libardi, P.L. & Trivelin, P.C.O.
- 150-163 SWAMP: A soil layer water supply model for simulating macroscopic crop water uptake under osmotic stress
by Barnard, J.H. & Bennie, A.T.P. & van Rensburg, L.D. & Preez, C.C. du
- 164-176 Distribution of limited irrigation water based on optimized regulated deficit irrigation and typical metheorological year concepts
by Leite, K.N. & Martínez-Romero, A. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Domínguez, A.
- 177-188 Effect of different saline groundwater depths and irrigation water salinities on yield and water use of quinoa in lysimeter
by Talebnejad, R. & Sepaskhah, A.R.
- 189-195 Performance evaluation study and hydrologic and productive analysis of irrigation systems at the Qazvin irrigation network (Iran)
by Ghahroodi, E. Mokari & Noory, H. & Liaghat, A.M.
- 196-206 Farmers’ adaptation to water scarcity in drought-prone environments: A case study of Rajshahi District, Bangladesh
by Alam, Khorshed
- 207-212 Number of drip laterals and irrigation frequency on yield and exportable fruit size of highbush blueberry grown in a sandy soil
by Holzapfel, E. & Jara, J. & Coronata, A.M.
- 213-222 Evaluation of nitrogen balance in a direct-seeded-rice field experiment using Hydrus-1D
by Li, Yong & Šimůnek, Jirka & Zhang, Zhentin & Jing, Longfei & Ni, Lixiao
- 223-231 Irrigation-induced nitrate losses assessed in a Mediterranean irrigation district
by Ibrikci, Hayriye & Cetin, Mahmut & Karnez, Ebru & Flügel, Wolfgang Albert & Tilkici, Burak & Bulbul, Yunus & Ryan, John
- 232-240 A GIS-based quality assessment model for olive tree irrigation water in southern Spain
by Peragón, Juan Manuel & Delgado, Antonio & Pérez-Latorre, Francisco J.
- 241-249 Short-term effects of tillage practices on soil properties under Tef [Eragrostis tef (Zucc. Trotter)] crop in northern Ethiopia
by Tesfahunegn, Gebreyesus Brhane
- 250-257 Optimal pumping scheduling model considering reservoir evaporation
by Reca, Juan & García-Manzano, Alfonso & Martínez, Juan
- 258-268 Investigating the effects of soil moisture sensors positioning and accuracy on soil moisture based drip irrigation scheduling systems
by Soulis, Konstantinos X. & Elmaloglou, Stamatios & Dercas, Nicholas
- 269-279 Response of grapevine cv. Syrah to irrigation frequency and water distribution pattern in a clay soil
by Sebastian, Bárbara & Baeza, Pilar & Santesteban, Luis G. & Sanchez de Miguel, Patricia & De La Fuente, Mario & Lissarrague, José R.
- 280-286 Changes in the physiological response between leaves and fruits during a moderate water stress in table olive trees
by Girón, I.F. & Corell, M. & Galindo, A. & Torrecillas, E. & Morales, D. & Dell’Amico, J. & Torrecillas, A. & Moreno, F. & Moriana, A.
2015, Volume 147, Issue C
- 21-33 Comparing AquaCrop and CropSyst models in simulating barley growth and yield under different water and nitrogen regimes. Does calibration year influence the performance of crop growth models?
by Abi Saab, Marie Therese & Todorovic, Mladen & Albrizio, Rossella
- 34-42 Effect of different fertilization and irrigation methods on nitrogen uptake, intercepted radiation and yield of okra (Abelmoschus esculentum L.) grown in the Keta Sand Spit of Southeast Ghana
by Oppong Danso, E. & Abenney-Mickson, S. & Sabi, E.B. & Plauborg, F. & Abekoe, M. & Kugblenu, Y.O. & Jensen, C.R. & Andersen, M.N.
- 43-53 Modelling transpiration, soil evaporation and yield prediction of soybean in North China Plain
by Wei, Zheng & Paredes, Paula & Liu, Yu & Chi, Wei Wei & Pereira, Luis S.
- 54-66 Evaluating acceptability of groundwater protection measures under different agricultural policies
by Giordano, Raffaele & D’Agostino, Daniela & Apollonio, Ciro & Scardigno, Alessandra & Pagano, Alessandro & Portoghese, Ivan & Lamaddalena, Nicola & Piccinni, Alberto F. & Vurro, Michele
- 67-81 Assessment of irrigation performance and water productivity in irrigated areas of the middle Heihe River basin using a distributed agro-hydrological model
by Jiang, Yao & Xu, Xu & Huang, Quanzhong & Huo, Zailin & Huang, Guanhua
- 82-95 Satellite-based irrigation advisory services: A common tool for different experiences from Europe to Australia
by Vuolo, Francesco & D’Urso, Guido & De Michele, Carlo & Bianchi, Biagio & Cutting, Michael
- 96-102 Achieving ethical responsibilities in water management: A challenge
by Rossi, Giuseppe
- 103-115 Climate change and Mediterranean agriculture: Impacts on winter wheat and tomato crop evapotranspiration, irrigation requirements and yield
by Saadi, Sameh & Todorovic, Mladen & Tanasijevic, Lazar & Pereira, Luis S. & Pizzigalli, Claudia & Lionello, Piero
- 116-128 Prediction of climate change impacts on cotton yields in Greece under eight climatic models using the AquaCrop crop simulation model and discriminant function analysis
by Voloudakis, Dimitrios & Karamanos, Andreas & Economou, Garifalia & Kalivas, Dionissios & Vahamidis, Petros & Kotoulas, Vasilios & Kapsomenakis, John & Zerefos, Christos
- 129-134 Assessing the productivity and resource-use efficiency of underutilised crops: Towards an integrative system
by Karunaratne, A.S. & Walker, S. & Azam-Ali, S.N.
- 135-143 Implementing precision irrigation in a humid climate – Recent experiences and on-going challenges
by Daccache, A. & Knox, J.W. & Weatherhead, E.K. & Daneshkhah, A. & Hess, T.M.
- 144-153 An approach for delineating homogeneous within-field zones using proximal sensing and multivariate geostatistics
by Landrum, Carla & Castrignanò, Annamaria & Mueller, Tom & Zourarakis, Demetrio & Zhu, Junfeng & De Benedetto, Daniela
- 154-162 Particle film technology: A supplemental tool to save water
by Boari, Francesca & Donadio, Antonio & Schiattone, Maria Immacolata & Cantore, Vito
- 163-174 Effect of the start–stop cycle of center-pivot towers on irrigation performance: Experiments and simulations
by Ouazaa, S. & Latorre, B. & Burguete, J. & Serreta, A. & Playán, E. & Salvador, R. & Paniagua, P. & Zapata, N.
- 175-186 The influence of dairy management strategies on water productivity of milk production
by Krauß, Michael & Kraatz, Simone & Drastig, Katrin & Prochnow, Annette
- 187-197 Advances in ET-based landscape irrigation management
by Snyder, R.L. & Pedras, C. & Montazar, A. & Henry, J.M. & Ackley, D.
2014, Volume 146, Issue C
- 1-10 Winter wheat with subsurface drip irrigation (SDI): Crop coefficients, water-use estimates, and effects of SDI on grain yield and water use efficiency
by Gao, Yang & Yang, Linlin & Shen, Xiaojun & Li, Xinqiang & Sun, Jingsheng & Duan, Aiwang & Wu, Laosheng
- 11-23 Monitoring nutrient accumulation and leaching in plastic greenhouse cultivation
by Hong, Eun-Mi & Choi, Jin-Yong & Nam, Won-Ho & Kang, Moon-Seong & Jang, Jeong-Ryeol
- 24-33 A bidirectional model for simulating soil water flow and salt transport under mulched drip irrigation with saline water
by Chen, Li-Juan & Feng, Qi & Li, Feng-Rui & Li, Chang-Sheng
- 34-44 The role of weather derivatives and portfolio effects in agricultural water management
by Buchholz, Matthias & Musshoff, Oliver
- 45-56 Effect of drip irrigation and fertilizer regimes on fruit yields and water productivity of a pomegranate (Punica granatum (L.) cv. Rabab) orchard
by Parvizi, Hossein & Sepaskhah, Ali Reza & Ahmadi, Seyed Hamid
- 57-68 Use of CropSyst as a tool to predict water use and crop coefficient in Japanese plum trees
by Samperio, Alberto & Moñino, María José & Marsal, Jordi & Prieto, María Henar & Stöckle, Claudio
- 69-74 Evaluating flood risk and alterations to hydraulic patterns following installation of low-grade weirs in agricultural systems
by Prince Czarnecki, J.M. & Baker, B.H. & Brison, A.M. & Kröger, R.
- 75-83 Interactive effects of water-table depth, rainfall variation, and sowing date on maize production in the Western Pampas
by Florio, E.L. & Mercau, J.L. & Jobbágy, E.G. & Nosetto, M.D.
- 84-94 Improving water-efficient irrigation: Prospects and difficulties of innovative practices
by Levidow, Les & Zaccaria, Daniele & Maia, Rodrigo & Vivas, Eduardo & Todorovic, Mladen & Scardigno, Alessandra
- 95-104 Uptake and distribution of ions reveal contrasting tolerance mechanisms for soil and water salinity in okra (Abelmoschus esculentus) and tomato (Solanum esculentum)
by Kamaluldeen, Jamal & Yunusa, Isa A.M. & Zerihun, Ayalsew & Bruhl, Jeremy J. & Kristiansen, Paul
- 105-114 Numerical simulation of water flow in tile and mole drainage systems
by Filipović, Vilim & Mallmann, Fábio Joel Kochem & Coquet, Yves & Šimůnek, Jirka
- 115-123 Characterization of water stress and prediction of yield of wheat using spectral indices under varied water and nitrogen management practices
by Bandyopadhyay, K.K. & Pradhan, S. & Sahoo, R.N. & Singh, Ravender & Gupta, V.K. & Joshi, D.K. & Sutradhar, A.K.
- 124-130 Biologically treated wastewater fertigation induced growth and yield enhancement effects in Vigna radiata L
by Yasmeen, Tahira & Ali, Qasim & Islam, Faisal & Noman, Ali & Akram, M. Sohail & Javed, M. Tariq
- 131-148 Modeling relations of tomato yield and fruit quality with water deficit at different growth stages under greenhouse condition
by Chen, Jinliang & Kang, Shaozhong & Du, Taisheng & Guo, Ping & Qiu, Rangjian & Chen, Renqiang & Gu, Feng
- 149-162 Multi-genes programing and local scale regression for analyzing rice yield response to climate factors using observed and downscaled data in Sahel
by Kima, Aimé Sévérin & Traore, Seydou & Wang, Yu-Min & Chung, Wen-Guey
- 163-172 Dynamic responses of wheat to drought and nitrogen stresses during re-watering cycles
by Shi, Jianchu & Yasuor, Hagai & Yermiyahu, Uri & Zuo, Qiang & Ben-Gal, Alon
- 173-184 Biosolids and distillery effluent amendments to Irish short rotation coppiced willow plantations: Impacts on overland flow and surface water quality
by Galbally, Paul & Ryan, Declan & Fagan, Colette C. & Finnan, John & Grant, Jim & McDonnell, Kevin
- 185-200 Simulating water table response to proposed changes in surface water management in the C-111 agricultural basin of south Florida
by Kisekka, I. & Migliaccio, K.W. & Muñoz-Carpena, R. & Schaffer, B. & Boyer, T.H. & Li, Y.
- 201-207 Usefulness of selected weather indices to evaluation of yellow lupine yielding possibility
by Podleśna, A. & Podleśny, J. & Doroszewski, A.
- 208-217 Recession of phosphorus and nitrogen concentrations in tile drainage water after high poultry manure applications in two consecutive years
by Ulén, Barbro & Wesström, Ingrid & Johansson, Göran & Forsberg, Lovisa Stjernman
- 218-227 Monitoring of nitrate leaching during flush flooding events in a coarse-textured floodplain soil
by Salazar, Osvaldo & Vargas, Juan & Nájera, Francisco & Seguel, Oscar & Casanova, Manuel
- 228-237 Physiological and agronomic mandarin trees performance under saline reclaimed water combined with regulated deficit irrigation
by Pedrero, F. & Maestre-Valero, J.F. & Mounzer, O. & Alarcón, J.J. & Nicolás, E.
- 238-248 Evaluating of soil water balance (SWB-Sci) model for water and nitrogen interactions in pasture: Example using annual ryegrass
by Fessehazion, Melake K. & Annandale, John G. & Everson, Colin S. & Stirzaker, Richard J. & Tesfamariam, Eyob H.
- 249-261 Responses of rice yield, irrigation water requirement and water use efficiency to climate change in China: Historical simulation and future projections
by Wang, Weiguang & Yu, Zhongbo & Zhang, Wei & Shao, Quanxi & Zhang, Yiwei & Luo, Yufeng & Jiao, Xiyun & Xu, Junzeng
- 262-269 Treatment of wastewater from raw rubber processing industry using water lettuce macrophyte pond and the reuse of its effluent as biofertilizer
by Owamah, H.I. & Enaboifo, M.A. & Izinyon, O.C.
- 270-279 Quantifying the impacts of land use/land cover change on groundwater depletion in Northwestern China – A case study of the Dunhuang oasis
by Zhang, Xifeng & Zhang, Lanhui & He, Chansheng & Li, Jinlin & Jiang, Yiwen & Ma, Libang
- 280-296 Effect of rooting depth, plant density and planting date on maize (Zea mays L.) yield and water use efficiency in semi-arid Zimbabwe: Modelling with AquaCrop
by Nyakudya, Innocent Wadzanayi & Stroosnijder, Leo