Agricultural Water Management
2013, Volume 118, Issue C
- 50-58 Responses of leaf night transpiration to drought stress in Vitis vinifera L
by Escalona, José Mariano & Fuentes, Sigfredo & Tomás, Magdalena & Martorell, Sebastià & Flexas, Jaume & Medrano, Hipólito
- 59-69 Field performance of halophytic species under irrigation with saline drainage water in the San Joaquin Valley of California
by Díaz, F.J. & Benes, S.E. & Grattan, S.R.
- 70-78 Physical, chemical and microbiological effects of suspended shade cloth covers on stored water for irrigation
by Maestre-Valero, J.F. & Martínez-Alvarez, V. & Nicolas, E.
- 79-86 An insight to the performance of crop water stress index for olive trees
by Agam, N. & Cohen, Y. & Berni, J.A.J. & Alchanatis, V. & Kool, D. & Dag, A. & Yermiyahu, U. & Ben-Gal, A.
- 87-92 Effects of irrigation and wide-precision planting on water use, radiation interception, and grain yield of winter wheat in the North China Plain
by Dandan, Zhao & Jiayin, Shen & Kun, Lang & Quanru, Liu & Quanqi, Li
- 93-102 A comprehensive study of the effect of GIS data on hydrology and non-point source pollution modeling
by Shen, Z.Y. & Chen, L. & Liao, Q. & Liu, R.M. & Huang, Q.
- 103-112 Dual-extreme cumulative impacts and threats in agricultural catchments: The need for effective integrated policy
by Pisaniello, John D. & Tingey-Holyoak, Joanne L. & Burritt, Roger L.
- 113-121 Yield, quality and crop water stress index relationships for deficit-irrigated soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merr.] in sub-humid climatic conditions
by Candogan, Burak Nazmi & Sincik, Mehmet & Buyukcangaz, Hakan & Demirtas, Cigdem & Goksoy, Abdurrahim Tanju & Yazgan, Senih
- 122-134 Deep subsurface drip irrigation using coal-bed sodic water: Part I. Water and solute movement
by Bern, Carleton R. & Breit, George N. & Healy, Richard W. & Zupancic, John W. & Hammack, Richard
- 135-149 Deep subsurface drip irrigation using coal-bed sodic water: Part II. Geochemistry
by Bern, Carleton R. & Breit, George N. & Healy, Richard W. & Zupancic, John W.
- 150-158 Evaluation of the response of maximum daily shrinkage in young cherry trees submitted to water stress cycles in a greenhouse
by Abdelfatah, Ashraf & Aranda, Xavier & Savé, Robert & de Herralde, Felicidad & Biel, Carmen
2013, Volume 117, Issue C
- 1-8 Optimal water allocation in irrigation networks based on real time climatic data
by parsinejad, Masoud & Yazdi, Amin Bemani & Araghinejad, Shahab & Nejadhashemi, A. Pouyan & Tabrizi, Mahdi Sarai
- 9-18 Assessment of effects of best management practices on agricultural non-point source pollution in Xiangxi River watershed
by Liu, Ruimin & Zhang, Peipei & Wang, Xiujuan & Chen, Yaxin & Shen, Zhenyao
- 19-25 Accumulation characteristics of and removal of nitrogen and phosphorus from livestock wastewater by Polygonum hydropiper
by Zheng, Z.C. & Li, T.X. & Zeng, F.F. & Zhang, X.Z. & Yu, H.Y. & Wang, Y.D. & Liu, T.
- 26-32 Assessing environmental phosphorus status of soils in Mauritius following long-term phosphorus fertilization of sugarcane
by Mardamootoo, Tesha & Ng Kee Kwong, Kwet Fong & Du Preez, Christiaan Cornelius
- 33-42 Temporal stability of soil water storage under four types of revegetation on the northern Loess Plateau of China
by Jia, Yu-Hua & Shao, Ming-An
- 43-54 Climate change impacts on water storage requirements of an agricultural reservoir considering changes in land use and rice growing season in Korea
by Seung-Hwan, Yoo & Jin-Yong, Choi & Sang-Hyun, Lee & Yun-Gyeong, Oh & Dong Koun, Yun
- 55-61 Impacts of long-term soil and water conservation on agricultural productivity: The case of Anjenie watershed, Ethiopia
by Adgo, Enyew & Teshome, Akalu & Mati, Bancy
- 62-69 Response of a new and a commonly grown forage sorghum cultivar to limited irrigation and planting density
by Jahanzad, E. & Jorat, M. & Moghadam, H. & Sadeghpour, A. & Chaichi, M.-R. & Dashtaki, M.
- 70-82 Irrigation demand and supply, given projections of climate and land-use change, in Yolo County, California
by Mehta, Vishal K. & Haden, Van R. & Joyce, Brian A. & Purkey, David R. & Jackson, Louise E.
- 83-92 Characteristics of fine root system and water uptake in a triploid Populus tomentosa plantation in the North China Plain: Implications for irrigation water management
by Xi, Benye & Wang, Ye & Jia, Liming & Bloomberg, Mark & Li, Guangde & Di, Nan
- 93-105 Dual crop coefficient modelling applied to the winter wheat–summer maize crop sequence in North China Plain: Basal crop coefficients and soil evaporation component
by Zhao, Nana & Liu, Yu & Cai, Jiabing & Paredes, Paula & Rosa, Ricardo D. & Pereira, Luis S.
- 106-114 Effects of arbuscular mycorrhizal inoculation on growth, yield, nutrient uptake and irrigation water productivity of sunflowers grown under drought stress
by Gholamhoseini, M. & Ghalavand, A. & Dolatabadian, A. & Jamshidi, E. & Khodaei-Joghan, A.
- 115-122 Nitrogen and phosphorus leaching in a tropical Brazilian soil cropped with sugarcane and irrigated with treated sewage effluent
by Blum, Julius & Melfi, Adolpho José & Montes, Célia Regina & Gomes, Tamara Maria
- 123-132 Effect of organic manure and fertilizer on soil water and crop yields in newly-built terraces with loess soils in a semi-arid environment
by Liu, Chang-An & Li, Feng-Rui & Zhou, Li-Min & Zhang, Rong-He & Yu-Jia, & Lin, Shi-Ling & Wang, Li-Jun & Siddique, Kadambot H.M. & Li, Feng-Min
- 133-144 Evaluation of furrow irrigation practices in Fergana Valley of Uzbekistan
by Reddy, J. Mohan & Jumaboev, K. & Matyakubov, B. & Eshmuratov, D.
- 145-152 Postharvest deficit irrigation in ‘Tatura 204’ peach: Subsequent productivity and water saving
by Qassim, Abdi & Goodwin, Ian & Bruce, Rebecca
- 153-158 Removal of plant pathogens from recycled greenhouse wastewater using constructed wetlands
by Gruyer, Nicolas & Dorais, Martine & Zagury, Gérald J. & Alsanius, Beatrix W.
2013, Volume 116, Issue C
- 1-11 A public–private partnership experience in the management of an irrigation scheme using decision-support tools in Burkina Faso
by Wellens, Joost & Nitcheu, Martial & Traore, Farid & Tychon, Bernard
- 12-20 Calibrating soil water potential sensors integrated into a wireless monitoring network
by Nolz, R. & Kammerer, G. & Cepuder, P.
- 21-28 The roles of fruit sink in the regulation of gas exchange and water uptake: A case study for avocado
by Silber, Avner & Israeli, Yair & Levi, Menashe & Keinan, Ami & Chudi, George & Golan, Avner & Noy, Michael & Levkovitch, Irit & Narkis, Kfir & Naor, Amos & Assouline, Shmuel
- 29-38 Impact of climate change scenarios on yield, water and nitrogen-balance and -use efficiency of rice–wheat cropping system
by Jalota, S.K. & Kaur, Harsimran & Kaur, Samanpreet & Vashisht, B.B.
- 39-49 Effect of plastic sheet mulch, wheat straw mulch, and maize growth on water loss by evaporation in dryland areas of China
by Li, S.X. & Wang, Z.H. & Li, S.Q. & Gao, Y.J. & Tian, X.H.
- 50-61 Impact of climate change scenarios on crop yield and water footprint of maize in the Po valley of Italy
by Bocchiola, D. & Nana, E. & Soncini, A.
- 62-72 The imprint of desalinated seawater on recycled wastewater: Consequences for irrigation in Lanzarote Island, Spain
by Díaz, Francisco J. & Tejedor, Marisa & Jiménez, Concepción & Grattan, Steve R. & Dorta, María & Hernández, José M.
- 73-78 Spatial-temporal variations of microbial water quality in surface reservoirs and canals used for irrigation
by Won, Gayeon & Kline, Terence R. & LeJeune, Jeffrey T.
- 79-88 An inversed Bayesian modeling approach for estimating nitrogen export coefficients and uncertainty assessment in an agricultural watershed in eastern China
by Lu, Jun & Gong, Dongqin & Shen, Yena & Liu, Mei & Chen, Dingjiang
- 89-100 Measurement of evapotranspiration during sprinkler irrigation using a precision energy budget (Bowen ratio, eddy covariance) methodology
by Uddin, J. & Hancock, N.H. & Smith, R.J. & Foley, J.P.
- 101-109 Effects on soil temperature, moisture, and maize yield of cultivation with ridge and furrow mulching in the rainfed area of the Loess Plateau, China
by Li, Rong & Hou, Xianqing & Jia, Zhikuan & Han, Qingfang & Ren, Xiaolong & Yang, Baoping
- 110-121 Estimating irrigation water demand using an improved method and optimizing reservoir operation for water supply and hydropower generation: A case study of the Xinfengjiang reservoir in southern China
by Wu, Yiping & Chen, Ji
- 122-127 Differential response of potatoes (Solanum tuberosum L.) to salinity in an arid environment and field performance of the seed tubers grown with fresh water in the following season
by Levy, D. & Tai, G.C.C.
- 128-141 Using soil surface temperature to assess soil evaporation in a drip irrigated vineyard
by Kerridge, B.L. & Hornbuckle, J.W. & Christen, E.W. & Faulkner, R.D.
- 142-150 Random Forests modelling for the estimation of mango (Mangifera indica L. cv. Chok Anan) fruit yields under different irrigation regimes
by Fukuda, Shinji & Spreer, Wolfram & Yasunaga, Eriko & Yuge, Kozue & Sardsud, Vicha & Müller, Joachim
- 151-159 Treated sewage effluent: Agronomical and economical aspects on bermudagrass production
by Nogueira, S.F. & Pereira, B.F.F. & Gomes, T.M. & de Paula, A.M. & dos Santos, J.A. & Montes, C.R.
- 160-174 Simulation of furrow irrigation using the Slow-change/slow-flow equation
by Soroush, F. & Fenton, J.D. & Mostafazadeh-Fard, B. & Mousavi, S.F. & Abbasi, F.
- 175-192 Simulated yield and profitability of five potential crops for intensifying the dryland wheat-fallow production system
by Saseendran, S.A. & Nielsen, D.C. & Ahuja, L.R. & Ma, L. & Lyon, D.J.
- 193-203 Biosolid and distillery effluent amendments to Irish short rotation coppiced willow plantations: Impacts on groundwater quality and soil
by Galbally, Paul & Ryan, Declan & Fagan, Colette C. & Finnan, John & Grant, Jim & McDonnell, Kevin
- 204-217 Modeling water flow in a plastic mulched ridge cultivation system on hillslopes affected by South Korean summer monsoon
by Ruidisch, Marianne & Kettering, Janine & Arnhold, Sebastian & Huwe, Bernd
- 218-227 Impact of rainwater harvesting on water resources of the modder river basin, central region of South Africa
by Welderufael, W.A. & Woyessa, Y.E. & Edossa, D.C.
- 228-234 Conjunctive use of reclaimed water and groundwater in crop rotations
by Al Khamisi, Saif A. & Prathapar, S.A. & Ahmed, M.
- 235-241 Effect of irrigation on the relationships between leaf gas exchange related traits and yield in dwarf dry bean grown under Mediterranean conditions
by Ninou, E. & Tsialtas, J.T. & Dordas, C.A. & Papakosta, D.K.
- 242-247 Effects of alternate partial root-zone irrigation on yield and water use of sticky maize with fertigation
by Liang, Hailing & Li, Fusheng & Nong, Mengling
2012, Volume 115, Issue C
- 1-9 Comparing water options for irrigation farmers using Modern Portfolio Theory
by Gaydon, D.S. & Meinke, H. & Rodriguez, D. & McGrath, D.J.
- 10-19 Soil salinity management with drip irrigation and its effects on soil hydraulic properties in north China coastal saline soils
by Sun, Jiaxia & Kang, Yaohu & Wan, Shuqin & Hu, Wei & Jiang, Shufang & Zhang, Tibin
- 20-37 Modeling the effects of crop patterns and management scenarios on N and P loads to surface water and groundwater in a semi-humid catchment (West Africa)
by Bossa, A.Y. & Diekkrüger, B. & Giertz, S. & Steup, G. & Sintondji, L.O. & Agbossou, E.K. & Hiepe, C.
- 38-46 Study on the response of soil chemical properties and corn (Zea mays L.) to the land application with sugar beet rinse water
by Zhang, Ying & Li, Xin & Wang, Zhigang & Liang, Haijing & Hu, Miao & Meng, Qingjuan
- 47-54 Irrigation water management in uncertain conditions—Application of Modern Portfolio Theory
by Paydar, Z. & Qureshi, M.E.
- 55-65 Irrigation of energy crops with urban wastewater: Effects on biomass yields, soils and heating values
by Zema, Demetrio Antonio & Bombino, Giuseppe & Andiloro, Serafina & Zimbone, Santo Marcello
- 66-82 Site-specific and regional on-farm rice water conservation analyzer (RiceWCA): Development and evaluation of the water balance model
by Yang, Yubin & Wilson, Lloyd T. & Wang, Jing
- 83-91 Development of Variable Threshold Models for detection of irrigated paddy rice fields and irrigation timing in heterogeneous land cover
by Jeong, S. & Kang, S. & Jang, K. & Lee, H. & Hong, S. & Ko, D.
- 92-103 Improving evapotranspiration simulations in the CERES-Maize model under limited irrigation
by DeJonge, K.C. & Ascough, J.C. & Andales, A.A. & Hansen, N.C. & Garcia, L.A. & Arabi, M.
- 104-117 Double cropping effects on forage yield and the field water balance
by Fouli, Y. & Duiker, S.W. & Fritton, D.D. & Hall, M.H. & Watson, J.E. & Johnson, D.H.
- 118-131 Management options to reduce future nitrogen emissions into rivers: A case study of the Weser river basin, Germany
by Hirt, U. & Kreins, P. & Kuhn, U. & Mahnkopf, J. & Venohr, M. & Wendland, F.
- 132-147 A survey of the aeration status of drip-irrigated orchards
by Friedman, S.P. & Naftaliev, B.
- 148-155 Yield and water use efficiencies of maize and cowpea as affected by tillage and cropping systems in semi-arid Eastern Kenya
by Miriti, J.M. & Kironchi, G. & Esilaba, A.O. & Heng, L.K. & Gachene, C.K.K. & Mwangi, D.M.
- 156-166 Genotypic trade-offs between water productivity and weed competition under the System of Rice Intensification in the Sahel
by Krupnik, Timothy J. & Rodenburg, Jonne & Haden, Van Ryan & Mbaye, Doudou & Shennan, Carol
- 167-177 Drought variation trends in different subregions of the Chinese Loess Plateau over the past four decades
by Zhang, Baoqing & Wu, Pute & Zhao, Xining & Wang, Yubao & Wang, Jiawen & Shi, Yinguang
- 178-185 The effect of media bed characteristics and internal auxiliary elements on sand filter head loss
by Mesquita, M. & Testezlaf, R. & Ramirez, J.C.S.
- 186-193 Use of saline water for irrigation in monsoon climate and deep water table regions: Simulation modeling with SWAP
by Verma, A.K. & Gupta, S.K. & Isaac, R.K.
- 194-202 Validation of SaltMod for a semi-arid part of northwest India and some options for control of waterlogging
by Singh, Ajay
- 203-216 Soil properties in a sugarcane plantation after the application of treated sewage effluent and phosphogypsum in Brazil
by Blum, Julius & Herpin, Uwe & Melfi, Adolpho José & Montes, Célia Regina
- 217-222 Transplanting time and seedling age affect water productivity, rice yield and quality in north-west India
by Brar, S.K. & Mahal, S.S. & Brar, A.S. & Vashist, K.K. & Sharma, Neerja & Buttar, G.S.
- 223-231 Water saving vs. farm economics in cotton surface irrigation: An application of multicriteria analysis
by Darouich, Hanaa & Gonçalves, José M. & Muga, André & Pereira, Luis S.
- 232-241 Irrigation scheduling strategies based on soil matric potential on yield and fruit quality of mulched-drip irrigated chili pepper in Northwest China
by Liu, Haijun & Yang, Huiying & Zheng, Jianhua & Jia, Dongdong & Wang, Jun & Li, Yan & Huang, Guanhua
- 242-251 Minimizing nitrogen leaching from furrow irrigation through novel fertilizer placement and soil surface management strategies
by Siyal, Altaf A. & Bristow, Keith L. & Šimůnek, Jirka
- 252-266 Modelling the impact of subcatchment and regional scale drainage in the Blackwood Basin, Western Australia
by Ali, Riasat & Viney, Neil R. & Hodgson, Geoff & Aryal, Santosh & Dawes, Warrick
- 267-275 Development and application of an optimization model for the maximization of net agricultural return
by Singh, Ajay & Panda, Sudhindra Nath
- 276-284 Tuber yield and irrigation water productivity in early potatoes as affected by irrigation regime
by Ierna, Anita & Mauromicale, Giovanni
- 285-296 Operational determination of daily actual evapotranspiration of irrigated tomato crops under Mediterranean conditions by one-step and two-step models: Multiannual and local evaluations
by Rana, G. & Katerji, N. & Lazzara, P. & Ferrara, R.M.
2012, Volume 114, Issue C
- 1-3 For a better use and distribution of water: An introduction
by Fernández, J.E. & Torrecillas, A.
- 4-10 Average daily light interception determines leaf water use efficiency among different canopy locations in grapevine
by Medrano, Hipólito & Pou, Alicia & Tomás, Magdalena & Martorell, Sebastià & Gulias, Javier & Flexas, Jaume & Escalona, José M.
- 11-17 Low water stress conditions in table olive trees (Olea europaea L.) during pit hardening produced a different response of fruit and leaf water relations
by Dell’Amico, J. & Moriana, A. & Corell, M. & Girón, I.F. & Morales, D. & Torrecillas, A. & Moreno, F.
- 18-29 Impact of irrigation regime on berry development and flavonoids composition in Aragonez (Syn. Tempranillo) grapevine
by Zarrouk, Olfa & Francisco, Rita & Pinto-Marijuan, Marta & Brossa, Ricard & Santos, Raquen Raissa & Pinheiro, Carla & Costa, Joaquim Miguel & Lopes, Carlos & Chaves, Maria Manuela
- 30-36 Pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) fruit response to different deficit irrigation conditions
by Mellisho, C.D. & Egea, I. & Galindo, A. & Rodríguez, P. & Rodríguez, J. & Conejero, W. & Romojaro, F. & Torrecillas, A.
- 37-49 Steps toward an improvement in process-based models of water use by fruit trees: A case study in olive
by Diaz-Espejo, A. & Buckley, T.N. & Sperry, J.S. & Cuevas, M.V. & de Cires, A. & Elsayed-Farag, S. & Martin-Palomo, M.J. & Muriel, J.L. & Perez-Martin, A. & Rodriguez-Dominguez, C.M. & Rubio-Casal, A.E. & Torres-Ruiz, J.M. & Fernández, J.E.
- 50-58 Concomitant measurements of stem sap flow and leaf turgor pressure in olive trees using the leaf patch clamp pressure probe
by Rodriguez-Dominguez, C.M. & Ehrenberger, W. & Sann, C. & Rüger, S. & Sukhorukov, V. & Martín-Palomo, M.J. & Diaz-Espejo, A. & Cuevas, M.V. & Torres-Ruiz, J.M. & Perez-Martin, A. & Zimmermann, U. & Fernández, J.E.
- 59-66 Research on automatic irrigation control: State of the art and recent results
by Romero, R. & Muriel, J.L. & García, I. & Muñoz de la Peña, D.
- 67-77 Species-specific water use by forest tree species: From the tree to the stand
by Aranda, Ismael & Forner, Alicia & Cuesta, Barbara & Valladares, Fernando
- 78-87 Potential changes in irrigation requirements and phenology of maize, apple trees and alfalfa under global change conditions in Fluvià watershed during XXIst century: Results from a modeling approximation to watershed-level water balance
by Savé, R. & de Herralde, F. & Aranda, X. & Pla, E. & Pascual, D. & Funes, I. & Biel, C.
2012, Volume 110, Issue C
- 1-8 Factors controlling sediment export in a small agricultural watershed in Navarre (Spain)
by Giménez, R. & Casalí, J. & Grande, I. & Díez, J. & Campo, M.A. & Álvarez-Mozos, J. & Goñi, M.
- 9-15 Yield and water use efficiency of potato grown under different irrigation and nitrogen levels in an arid region
by Badr, M.A. & El-Tohamy, W.A. & Zaghloul, A.M.
- 16-24 Performance of the FAO AquaCrop model for wheat grain yield and soil moisture simulation in Western Canada
by Mkhabela, Manasah S. & Bullock, Paul R.
- 25-33 Effectiveness of oat and rye cover crops in reducing nitrate losses in drainage water
by Kaspar, T.C. & Jaynes, D.B. & Parkin, T.B. & Moorman, T.B. & Singer, J.W.
- 34-40 Runoff and nutrient losses in citrus orchards on sloping land subjected to different surface mulching practices in the Danjiangkou Reservoir area of China
by Liu, Y. & Tao, Y. & Wan, K.Y. & Zhang, G.S. & Liu, D.B. & Xiong, G.Y. & Chen, F.
- 41-54 Temporal stability of shallow soil water content for three adjacent transects on a hillslope
by Gao, Lei & Shao, Mingan
- 55-66 Performance evaluation of AquaCrop model for maize crop in a semi-arid environment
by Abedinpour, M. & Sarangi, A. & Rajput, T.B.S. & Singh, Man & Pathak, H. & Ahmad, T.
- 67-77 Determination of optimal regulated deficit irrigation strategies for maize in a semi-arid environment
by Domínguez, A. & de Juan, J.A. & Tarjuelo, J.M. & Martínez, R.S. & Martínez-Romero, A.
- 78-83 Water management practices and SCS curve numbers of paddy fields equipped with surface drainage pipes
by Jung, Jae-Woon & Yoon, Kwang-Sik & Choi, Dong-Ho & Lim, Sang-Sun & Choi, Woo-Jung & Choi, Soo-Myung & Lim, Byung-Jin
- 84-93 Replicated lysimeter measurements of tracer transport in clayey soils: Effects of irrigation water salinity
by Skaggs, T.H. & Suarez, D.L. & Goldberg, S. & Shouse, P.J.
- 94-108 Modeling the impacts of climate change on irrigated corn production in the Central Great Plains
by Islam, Adlul & Ahuja, Lajpat R. & Garcia, Luis A. & Ma, Liwang & Saseendran, Anapalli S. & Trout, Thomas J.
- 109-117 Influence of different amounts of irrigation water on salt leaching and cotton growth under drip irrigation in an arid and saline area
by Wang, Ruoshui & Kang, Yaohu & Wan, Shuqin & Hu, Wei & Liu, Shiping & Jiang, Shufang & Liu, Shuhui
- 118-128 Effects of drip system uniformity on yield and quality of Chinese cabbage heads
by Zhao, Weixia & Li, Jiusheng & Li, Yanfeng & Yin, Jianfeng
2012, Volume 109, Issue C
- 1-10 Detecting soil salinity changes in irrigated Vertisols by electrical resistivity prospection during a desalinisation experiment
by Adam, I. & Michot, D. & Guero, Y. & Soubega, B. & Moussa, I. & Dutin, G. & Walter, C.
- 11-19 Evaluation of compensated heat-pulse velocity method to determine vine transpiration using combined measurements of eddy covariance system and microlysimeters
by Poblete-Echeverría, C. & Ortega-Farias, S. & Zuñiga, M. & Fuentes, S.
- 20-29 Effect of nitrogen and water availability of three soil types on yield, radiation use efficiency and evapotranspiration in field-grown quinoa
by Razzaghi, Fatemeh & Plauborg, Finn & Jacobsen, Sven-Erik & Jensen, Christian Richardt & Andersen, Mathias Neumann
- 30-35 Effect of drip irrigation criteria on yield and quality of muskmelon grown in greenhouse conditions
by Li, Yi-Jie & Yuan, Bao-Zhong & Bie, Zhi-Long & Kang, Yaohu
- 36-45 Application of unit response approach for spatial prioritization of runoff and sediment sources
by Saghafian, Bahram & Sima, Somayeh & Sadeghi, Sajjad & Jeirani, Farzin
- 46-53 An easy to use calculation method for weir operations in controlled drainage systems
by Bohne, B. & Storchenegger, I.J. & Widmoser, P.
- 54-60 Soil chemical properties, leaf mineral status and crop production in a lemon tree orchard irrigated with two types of wastewater
by Pedrero, Francisco & Allende, Ana & Gil, María I. & Alarcón, Juan J.
- 61-70 Identifying irrigation and nitrogen best management practices for sweet corn production on sandy soils using CERES-Maize model
by He, Jianqiang & Dukes, Michael D. & Hochmuth, George J. & Jones, James W. & Graham, Wendy D.
- 71-80 Nitrate-nitrogen leaching from three specialty crops of New Mexico under furrow irrigation system
by Sharma, Parmodh & Shukla, Manoj K. & Sammis, Theodore W. & Steiner, Robert L. & Mexal, John G.
- 81-93 Evaluation of subsurface drip irrigation design and management parameters for alfalfa
by Kandelous, Maziar M. & Kamai, Tamir & Vrugt, Jasper A. & Šimůnek, Jiří & Hanson, Blaine & Hopmans, Jan W.
- 94-106 Effects of land use changes on the groundwater table and the decline of Pinus sylvestris var. mongolica plantations in southern Horqin Sandy Land, Northeast China
by Zheng, X. & Zhu, J.J. & Yan, Q.L. & Song, L.N.
- 107-116 Evaluation of environmental policies targeting irrigated agriculture: The case of the Mooki catchment, Australia
by Lee, Lisa Y. & Ancev, Tihomir & Vervoort, Willem
- 117-126 Effects of different water levels on cotton growth and water use through drip irrigation in an arid region with saline ground water of Northwest China
by Kang, Yaohu & Wang, Ruoshui & Wan, Shuqin & Hu, Wei & Jiang, Shufang & Liu, Shiping
- 127-134 Germination and growth of Puccinellia tenuiflora in saline-sodic soil under drip irrigation
by Liu, Shuhui & Kang, Yaohu & Wan, Shuqin & Wang, Zhichun & Liang, Zhengwei & Jiang, Shufang & Wang, Ruoshui
- 135-143 Modeling the sensitivity of agricultural water use to price variability and climate change—An application to Swiss maize production
by Finger, Robert
- 144-154 Assessing soil salinity hazard in cultivated areas using MODFLOW model and GIS tools: A case study from the Jezre’el Valley, Israel
by Mirlas, V.
- 155-161 The effect of different irrigation water levels on yield and quality characteristics of purple basil (Ocimum basilicum L.)
by Ekren, Sıdıka & Sönmez, Çiğdem & Özçakal, Emrah & Kurttaş, Yasemin S. Kukul & Bayram, Emine & Gürgülü, Hatice
- 162-169 Effects of regulated deficit irrigation and mulch on yield, water use and crop water productivity of onion in Samaru, Nigeria
by Igbadun, Henry E. & Ramalan, A.A. & Oiganji, Ezekiel
2012, Volume 108, Issue C
- 3-8 Water regulation, crop production, and agricultural water management—Understanding farmer perspectives on irrigation efficiency
by Knox, J.W. & Kay, M.G. & Weatherhead, E.K.
- 9-15 Efficiency and productivity terms for water management: A matter of contextual relativism versus general absolutism
by van Halsema, Gerardo E. & Vincent, Linden
- 16-26 The danger of naturalizing water policy concepts: Water productivity and efficiency discourses from field irrigation to virtual water trade
by Boelens, Rutgerd & Vos, Jeroen
- 27-38 Fictions, fractions, factorials and fractures; on the framing of irrigation efficiency
by Lankford, Bruce
- 39-51 Improved indicators of water use performance and productivity for sustainable water conservation and saving
by Pereira, Luis S. & Cordery, Ian & Iacovides, Iacovos
- 52-60 Reducing carbon emissions through improved irrigation and groundwater management: A case study from Iran
by Karimi, Poolad & Qureshi, Asad Sarwar & Bahramloo, Reza & Molden, David
- 61-72 A water accounting procedure to determine the water savings potential of the Fergana Valley
by Karimov, A. & Molden, D. & Khamzina, T. & Platonov, A. & Ivanov, Yu.
- 73-82 Predicting farmer responses to water pricing, rationing and subsidies assuming profit maximizing investment in irrigation technology
by Medellín-Azuara, J. & Howitt, R.E. & Harou, J.J.
- 83-95 Lost in translation? Water efficiency in Spanish agriculture
by Lopez-Gunn, E. & Zorrilla, P. & Prieto, F. & Llamas, M.R.
2012, Volume 107, Issue C
- 1-13 Balancing watershed and local scale impacts of rain water harvesting in India—A review
by Glendenning, C.J. & van Ogtrop, F.F. & Mishra, A.K. & Vervoort, R.W.
- 14-22 Modeling for conjunctive use irrigation planning in sodic groundwater areas
by Kaledhonkar, M.J. & Sharma, D.R. & Tyagi, N.K. & Kumar, Ashwani & Van Der Zee, S.E.A.T.M.
- 23-33 Development and application of a distributed modeling approach to assess the watershed-scale impact of drainage water management
by Ale, S. & Bowling, L.C. & Owens, P.R. & Brouder, S.M. & Frankenberger, J.R.
- 34-41 Analysis of single-ring infiltrometer data for soil hydraulic properties estimation: Comparison of BEST and Wu methods
by Xu, X. & Lewis, C. & Liu, W. & Albertson, J.D. & Kiely, G.
- 42-53 Simulation of maize crop behavior under deficit irrigation using MOPECO model in a semi-arid environment
by Domínguez, A. & Martínez, R.S. & de Juan, J.A. & Martínez-Romero, A. & Tarjuelo, J.M.
- 54-65 Predicting soil water and mineral nitrogen contents with the STICS model for estimating nitrate leaching under agricultural fields
by Jégo, G. & Sánchez-Pérez, J.M. & Justes, E.
- 66-73 Apparent steady state conditions in high resolution weighing-drainage lysimeters containing date palms grown under different salinities
by Tripler, Effi & Shani, Uri & Ben-Gal, Alon & Mualem, Yechezkel
- 74-85 Optimization of the irrigation water resources for agricultural sustainability in Tarim River Basin, China
by Huang, Y. & Li, Y.P. & Chen, X. & Ma, Y.G.
- 86-93 Evapotranspiration and crop coefficient for sprinkler-irrigated cotton crop in Apodi Plateau semiarid lands of Brazil
by Bezerra, Bergson G. & da Silva, Bernardo B. & Bezerra, José R.C. & Sofiatti, Valdinei & dos Santos, Carlos A.C.
- 94-103 Water and land productivities of wheat and food legumes with deficit supplemental irrigation in a Mediterranean environment
by Karrou, M. & Oweis, T.
- 104-111 Estimating irrigation water use for maize in the Southeastern USA: A modeling approach
by Salazar, M.R. & Hook, J.E. & Garcia y Garcia, A. & Paz, J.O. & Chaves, B. & Hoogenboom, G.
- 112-121 Optimal design of center pivot systems with water supplied from wells
by Moreno, M.A. & Medina, D. & Ortega, J.F. & Tarjuelo, J.M.
- 122-132 A crop water stress index and time threshold for automatic irrigation scheduling of grain sorghum
by O'Shaughnessy, Susan A. & Evett, Steven R. & Colaizzi, Paul D. & Howell, Terry A.
- 133-144 Irrigation and nitrogen effects on the leaf chlorophyll content and grain yield of maize in different crop years
by Széles, Adrienn Ványiné & Megyes, Attila & Nagy, János
2012, Volume 106, Issue C
- 3-7 Pagsanjan-Lumban catchment, Philippines: Summary of biophysical characteristics of the catchment, background to site selection and instrumentation
by Cruz, R.V.O. & Pillas, M. & Castillo, H.C. & Hernandez, E.C.
- 8-16 Effects of changing land use in the Pagsanjan–Lumban catchment on suspended sediment loads to Laguna de Bay, Philippines
by Hernandez, E.C. & Henderson, A. & Oliver, D.P.
- 17-26 Nutrient and sediment concentrations in the Pagsanjan–Lumban catchment of Laguna de Bay, Philippines
by Sanchez, P.B. & Oliver, D.P. & Castillo, H.C. & Kookana, R.S.
- 27-34 Pesticide usage by farmers in Pagsanjan-Lumban catchment of Laguna de Bay, Philippines
by Fabro, Larry & Varca, Leonila M.
- 35-41 Pesticide residues in surface waters of Pagsanjan-Lumban catchment of Laguna de Bay, Philippines
by Varca, Leonila M.
- 42-49 Toxicological assessment of pesticides used in the Pagsanjan-Lumban catchment to selected non-target aquatic organisms in Laguna Lake, Philippines
by Bajet, C.M. & Kumar, A. & Calingacion, M.N. & Narvacan, T.C.
- 50-59 Off-site transport of nutrients and sediment from three main land-uses in the Mt Lofty Ranges, South Australia
by Cox, James W. & Oliver, Danielle P. & Fleming, Nigel K. & Anderson, Jenny S.
- 60-69 Off-site transport of pesticides from two horticultural land uses in the Mt. Lofty Ranges, South Australia
by Oliver, Danielle P. & Kookana, Rai S. & Anderson, Jenny S. & Cox, Jim W. & Fleming, Nigel & Waller, Natasha & Smith, Lester
- 70-77 The off-site transport of pesticide loads from two land uses in relation to hydrological events in the Mt. Lofty Ranges, South Australia
by Oliver, Danielle P. & Kookana, Rai S. & Anderson, Jenny S. & Cox, Jim & Waller, Natasha & Smith, Lester
- 78-85 Off-site transport of pesticides in dissolved and particulate forms from two land uses in the Mt. Lofty Ranges, South Australia
by Oliver, Danielle P. & Kookana, Rai. S. & Anderson, Jenny S. & Cox, James W. & Waller, Natasha & Smith, Lester H.
2012, Volume 105, Issue C
- 1-7 Evapotranspiration potential of forages irrigated with saline-sodic drainage water
by Benes, S.E. & Adhikari, D.D. & Grattan, S.R. & Snyder, R.L.
- 8-12 Water consumption characteristics of winter wheat grown using different planting patterns and deficit irrigation regime
by Quanqi, Li & Xunbo, Zhou & Yuhai, Chen & Songlie, Yu
- 13-20 An artificial capillary barrier to improve root-zone conditions for horticultural crops: Response of pepper plants to matric head and irrigation water salinity
by Ityel, Eviatar & Lazarovitch, Naftali & Silberbush, Moshe & Ben-Gal, Alon
- 21-31 Assessing the ecosystem services supplied by freshwater flows in Mediterranean agroecosystems
by Willaarts, Bárbara A. & Volk, Martin & Aguilera, Pedro A.
- 32-37 Determination of evaporation, transpiration and deep percolation of summer corn and winter wheat after irrigation
by Wang, Peng & Song, Xianfang & Han, Dongmei & Zhang, Yinhua & Zhang, Bing
- 38-47 Influence of artificially restricted rooting depth on soybean yield and seed quality
by Singh, Shardendu K. & Hoyos-Villegas, Valerio & Houx, James H. & Fritschi, Felix B.
- 48-56 Jatropha curcas seedlings show a water conservation strategy under drought conditions based on decreasing leaf growth and stomatal conductance
by Díaz-López, L. & Gimeno, V. & Simón, I. & Martínez, V. & Rodríguez-Ortega, W.M. & García-Sánchez, F.
- 57-64 A strategic plan for reuse of treated municipal wastewater for crop irrigation on the Island of Crete
by Agrafioti, Evita & Diamadopoulos, Evan
2012, Volume 104, Issue C
- 1-9 Soil water sensing for water balance, ET and WUE
by Evett, Steven R. & Schwartz, Robert C. & Casanova, Joaquin J. & Heng, Lee K.
- 10-20 Cost-effective policies for improving water quality by reducing nitrate emissions from diverse dairy farms: An abatement–cost perspective
by Doole, Graeme J.
- 21-31 Proportional water sharing vs. seniority-based allocation in the Bow River basin of Southern Alberta
by He, Lixia & Horbulyk, Theodore M. & Ali, Md. Kamar & Le Roy, Danny G. & Klein, K.K.
- 32-39 Crop and water productivity of bed transplanted rice as influenced by various levels of nitrogen and irrigation in northwest India
by Sandhu, S.S. & Mahal, S.S. & Vashist, K.K. & G.S.Buttar, & Brar, A.S. & Singh, Maninder
- 40-50 Nitrogen loading to offsite waters from liquid swine manure application under different drainage and tillage practices
by Ball Coelho, B. & Lapen, D. & Murray, R. & Topp, E. & Bruin, A. & Khan, B.
- 51-61 Phosphorus and sediment loading to surface waters from liquid swine manure application under different drainage and tillage practices
by Ball Coelho, B. & Murray, R. & Lapen, D. & Topp, E. & Bruin, A.
- 62-67 Soil water content criteria for peach trees water stress detection during the postharvest period
by Abrisqueta, I. & Vera, J. & Tapia, L.M. & Abrisqueta, J.M. & Ruiz-Sánchez, M.C.
- 68-78 Plastic film mulch for half growing-season maximized WUE and yield of potato via moisture-temperature improvement in a semi-arid agroecosystem
by Zhao, Hong & Xiong, You-Cai & Li, Feng-Min & Wang, Run-Yuan & Qiang, Sheng-Cai & Yao, Tao-Feng & Mo, Fei
- 79-88 Effects of drip irrigation regimes and basin irrigation on Nagpur mandarin agronomical and physiological performance
by Panigrahi, P. & Srivastava, A.K. & Huchche, A.D.
- 89-94 Effects of partial root-zone irrigation on physiology, fruit yield and quality and water use efficiency of tomato under different calcium levels
by Yang, Lijuan & Qu, Hui & Zhang, Yulong & Li, Fusheng
- 95-103 Response of ‘Hass’ avocado trees to irrigation management and root constraint
by Silber, A. & Israeli, Y. & Levi, M. & Keinan, A. & Shapira, O. & Chudi, G. & Golan, A. & Noy, M. & Levkovitch, I. & Assouline, S.
- 104-112 Soil hydrophysical properties resulting from the interaction between organic amendments and water quality in soils from Southeastern Spain—A laboratory experiment
by Fernández-Gálvez, J. & Gálvez, A. & Peña, A. & Mingorance, M.D.
- 113-120 Comparison of soil and water assessment tool (SWAT) and multilayer perceptron (MLP) artificial neural network for predicting sediment yield in the Nagwa agricultural watershed in Jharkhand, India
by Singh, A. & Imtiyaz, M. & Isaac, R.K. & Denis, D.M.
- 121-127 Marginal analysis of water productivity function of tomato crop grown under different irrigation regimes and mulch managements
by Mukherjee, A. & Sarkar, S. & Chakraborty, P.K.
- 128-141 A new distributed rainfall-runoff (DR2) model based on soil saturation and runoff cumulative processes
by López-Vicente, M. & Navas, A.
- 142-152 Optimizing parameters of salinity stress reduction function using the relationship between root-water-uptake and root nitrogen mass of winter wheat
by Wang, Lichun & Shi, Jianchu & Zuo, Qiang & Zheng, Wenjuan & Zhu, Xiangming
- 153-162 Evapotranspiration estimation of crops protected by windbreak in a Mediterranean region
by Campi, P. & Palumbo, A.D. & Mastrorilli, M.
- 163-170 Treated municipal wastewater reuse in vegetable production
by Cirelli, G.L. & Consoli, S. & Licciardello, F. & Aiello, R. & Giuffrida, F. & Leonardi, C.
- 171-183 Agricultural pollutant removal by constructed wetlands: Implications for water management and design
by Díaz, Francisco J. & O′Geen, Anthony T. & Dahlgren, Randy A.
- 184-192 Ammonia volatilization losses from a rice paddy with different irrigation and nitrogen managements
by Xu, Junzeng & Peng, Shizhang & Yang, Shihong & Wang, Weiguang
- 193-202 Trunk sap flow characteristics during two growth stages of apple tree and its relationships with affecting factors in an arid region of northwest China
by Liu, Chunwei & Du, Taisheng & Li, Fusheng & Kang, Shaozhong & Li, Sien & Tong, Ling
- 203-209 Effective use of water by wheat varieties with different root system sizes in rain-fed experiments in Central Europe
by Středa, Tomáš & Dostál, Vítězslav & Horáková, Vladimíra & Chloupek, Oldřich
- 210-220 Drip irrigation of waxy corn (Zea mays L. var. ceratina Kulesh) for production in highly saline conditions
by Wan, Shuqin & Jiao, Yanping & Kang, Yaohu & Hu, Wei & Jiang, Shufang & Tan, Junli & Liu, Wei
- 221-234 Evaluation of the impact of surface residue cover on single and dual crop coefficient for estimating soybean actual evapotranspiration
by Odhiambo, L.O. & Irmak, S.
- 235-243 Assessing nutrient losses of reclaimed wastewater irrigation in paddy fields for sustainable agriculture
by Jang, T.I. & Kim, H.K. & Seong, C.H. & Lee, E.J. & Park, S.W.
2011, Volume 102, Issue 1
- 1-7 Components of the water balance in soil with sugarcane crops
by Ghiberto, P.J. & Libardi, P.L. & Brito, A.S. & Trivelin, P.C.O.
- 8-12 Delineating water management zones in a paddy rice field using a Floating Soil Sensing System
by Islam, Mohammad Monirul & Saey, Timothy & Meerschman, Eef & De Smedt, Philippe & Meeuws, Fun & Van De Vijver, Ellen & Van Meirvenne, Marc
- 13-24 The effects of pressure, nozzle diameter and meteorological conditions on the performance of agricultural impact sprinklers
by Sanchez, I. & Faci, J.M. & Zapata, N.
- 25-34 Estimating soil moisture storage change using quasi-terrestrial water balance method
by Moiwo, Juana Paul & Tao, Fulu & Lu, Wenxi
- 35-45 Long-term water balances in La Violada irrigation district (Spain): I. Sequential assessment and minimization of closing errors
by Barros, R. & Isidoro, D. & Aragüés, R.
- 46-53 Validation of a methodology for grouping intakes of pressurized irrigation networks into sectors to minimize energy consumption
by Jiménez-Bello, Miguel Ángel & Alzamora, Fernando Martínez & Castel, Juan Ramón & Intrigliolo, Diego S.
- 54-65 Seasonal and land use impacts on the nitrate budget and export of a mesoscale catchment in Southern Portugal
by Yevenes, Mariela A. & Mannaerts, Chris M.
- 66-73 Estimating spatial mean soil water contents of sloping jujube orchards using temporal stability
by Gao, Xiaodong & Wu, Pute & Zhao, Xining & Shi, Yinguang & Wang, Jiawen
- 74-85 Effects of tillage and fallow period management on soil physical behaviour and maize development
by Alletto, Lionel & Coquet, Yves & Justes, Eric
- 86-96 Farmers’ scheduling patterns in on-demand pressurized irrigation
by Salvador, R. & Latorre, B. & Paniagua, P. & Playán, E.
- 97-104 Implementing irrigation: Water balances and irrigation quality in the Lerma basin (Spain)
by Abrahao, R. & Causapé, J. & García-Garizábal, I. & Merchán, D.
- 105-112 Implementing irrigation: Salt and nitrate exported from the Lerma basin (Spain)
by Abrahao, R. & Causapé, J. & García-Garizábal, I. & Merchán, D.
2011, Volume 101, Issue 1
- 1-7 Impact of soil moisture depletions, planting geometry and soil texture on bio economic efficiency of autumn sugarcane under arid conditions
by Sagoo, Abdul Gaffar & Aslam, Muhammad & Khan, Ejaz Ahmed & Awan, Inayat Ullah & Khan, Muhammad Ayaz & Hussain, Amir & Bakhsh, Imam
- 8-26 Hydrological impact of biofuel production: A case study of the Khlong Phlo Watershed in Thailand
by Babel, M.S. & Shrestha, B. & Perret, S.R.