Water scarcity: Fact or fiction?
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Molden, D., 1997. "Accounting for water use and productivity," IWMI Books, Reports H021374, International Water Management Institute.
- Molden, D. J. & Sakthivadivel, R. & Keller, J., 2001. "Hydronomic zones for developing basin water conservation strategies," IWMI Books, Reports H029423, International Water Management Institute.
- Smakhtin, Vladimir U. & Revenga, C. & Doll, P., 2004. "Taking into account environmental water requirements in global-scale water resources assessments," IWMI Books, Reports H031758, International Water Management Institute.
- Molden, David J., 1997. "Accounting for water use and productivity," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 113623.
- Renault, D. & Wallender, W. W., 2000. "Nutritional water productivity and diets," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 275-296, August.
- Molle, F., 2003. "Development trajectories of river basins: a conceptual framework," IWMI Books, Reports H033886, International Water Management Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:80:y:2006:i:1-3:p:5-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.