Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following registered editor(s):
Series handle: RePEc:eee:ecanpo
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecanpo. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/economic-analysis-and-policy .
2017, Volume 55, Issue C
- 1-13 Immigration and labour market outcomes in Australia: Findings from HILDA 2001–2014
by To, Hang & Grafton, R. Quentin & Regan, Sue
- 14-24 Reducing gender wage inequality increases economic prosperity for all: Insights from Australia
by Kennedy, Tom & Rae, Maria & Sheridan, Alison & Valadkhani, Abbas
- 25-34 The effect of stress and dissatisfaction on employees during crisis
by Halkos, George & Bousinakis, Dimitrios
- 35-46 Assessing consistency of consumer confidence data using latent class analysis with time factor
by Kumar, Sunil & Husain, Zakir & Mukherjee, Diganta
- 47-56 Does regional belonging explain the similarities in the expenditure determinants of Italian healthcare deliveries?
by Mennini, Francesco Saverio & Gitto, Lara & Russo, Simone & Cicchetti, Americo & Ruggeri, Matteo & Coretti, Silvia & Maurelli, Guido & Buscema, Paolo Massimo
- 57-74 Evaluating a continent-wise situation for capital data
by Halkos, George & Managi, Shunsuke & Tsilika, Kyriaki
- 75-89 Estimating the economic benefits of a wetland restoration programme in New Zealand: A contingent valuation approach
by Ndebele, Tom & Forgie, Vicky
- 90-105 The comparative effect of corruption and Piketty’s second fundamental law of capitalism on inequality
by Fakir, Adnan M.S. & Ahmad, Azraf Uddin & Hosain, K.M. Masnun & Hossain, Mostafa Rafid & Gani, Ridhim Sadman
- 106-123 Finance–growth nexus in a changing political region: How important was the Arab Spring?
by Arayssi, Mahmoud & Fakih, Ali
- 124-131 Household debt, housing prices and resilience
by Lowe, Philip
- 132-146 Growth, fluctuations and macroeconomic policies: Evidence from Arab open economies
by Ramzi, Knani & Asma, Madouri & Chebbi, Ali
- 147-157 A dynamic game with feedback strategies for internalizing externalities
by Halkos, George E. & Papageorgiou, George J.
- 158-168 Global marine fisheries with economic growth
by Sugiawan, Yogi & Islam, Moinul & Managi, Shunsuke
- 169-178 Capital flows and the distribution of income in sub-Saharan Africa
by Adams, Samuel & Klobodu, Edem Kwame Mensah
- 179-193 A comparison of fiscal rules for resource-rich economies
by Iacono, Roberto
2017, Volume 54, Issue C
- 1-14 Who should pay an insurance premium for equality of the newborn’s opportunity?
by Furukawa, Yosuke
- 15-25 A long-run and short-run analysis of the macroeconomic interrelationships in Vietnam
by Nguyen, Dao Thi Hong & Sun, Sizhong & Anwar, Sajid
- 26-48 Investor perception and business method patents: A natural experiment
by Kimmel, Randall K. & Antenucci, Robert & Hasan, Shahriar
- 49-56 Hard-to-fill vacancies: An analysis of demand side responses in the Australian state of Queensland
by Mangan, John & Trendle, Bernard
- 57-73 Analyzing the determinants of terrorist attacks and their market reactions
by Halkos, George & Managi, Shunsuke & Zisiadou, Argyro
- 74-82 Paying the piper: A critical examination of ACIL Allen’s (2016) An Economic Assessment of Recasting Council Boundaries in South Australia
by Dollery, Brian & Drew, Joseph
- 83-95 Corruption and Economic Development: New Evidence from the Middle Eastern and North African Countries
by Saha, Shrabani & Ben Ali, Mohamed Sami
- 96-104 Economics of innovation in Australian agricultural economics and policy
by Potts, Jason & Kastelle, Tim
- 105-111 Can stability of foreign aid agreement reduce global income inequality?
by Berrittella, Maria
- 112-122 A day late and a dollar short: The effect of policy uncertainty on fed forecast errors
by Jones, Adam T. & Ogden, Richard E.
- 123-134 Australia’s Emissions Reduction Fund in an international context
by Nong, Duy & Siriwardana, Mahinda
2017, Volume 53, Issue C
- 1-8 Getting the basics right: Factors shaping student performance in intermediate economics
by Tse, Harry & Tam, Kwok Leung
- 9-18 Estimating the value of beach recreation for locals in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park, Australia
by Prayaga, Prabha
- 19-32 Does money affect children’s educational outcomes? Evidence from Japan
by Nozaki, Yuko & Matsuura, Katsumi
- 33-45 Role of credit in food security and dietary diversity in Bangladesh
by Bidisha, Sayema Haque & Khan, Akib & Imran, Khalid & Khondker, Bazlul H. & Suhrawardy, Gazi Mohammad
- 46-61 The causal effects of survivors’ benefits on health status and poverty of widows in Turkey: Evidence from Bayesian Networks
by Ozdamar, Oznur & Giovanis, Eleftherios
- 62-76 The role of export composition in export-led growth in Australia and its regions
by Shafiullah, Muhammad & Selvanathan, Saroja & Naranpanawa, Athula
- 77-95 Structural economic vulnerability, openness and bilateral development aid flows
by Gnangnon, Sèna Kimm
- 96-113 Price volatility and demand for oil: A comparative analysis of developed and developing countries
by Jobling, Andrew & Jamasb, Tooraj
- 114-122 Multiple disasters management: Lessons from the Fukushima triple events
by Managi, Shunsuke & Guan, Dabo
- 123-128 Defending against potential collusion by your suppliers—26th Colin Clark Memorial Lecture
by Marx, Leslie M.
- 129-139 Firms’ rational expectations, workers’ psychology, and monetary policy in a behavioral real business cycle model
by Soldatos, Gerasimos T. & Varelas, Erotokritos
- 140-146 Climate change effects and their interactions: An analysis aiming at policy implications
by Halkos, George E. & Tsilika, Kyriaki D.
2016, Volume 52, Issue C
- 1-10 Nonlinearity in intergenerational income transmission: A cross-country analysis
by Berrittella, Maria & Dardanoni, Valentino
- 11-22 House price cycles in Australia’s four largest capital cities
by Valadkhani, Abbas & Costello, Greg & Ratti, Ronald
- 23-33 Population age structure and savings rate impacts on economic growth: Evidence from Australia
by Uddin, Gazi A. & Alam, Khorshed & Gow, Jeff
- 34-44 Skill shortages in regional Australia: A local perspective from the Riverina
by Sharma, Kishor & Oczkowski, Edward & Hicks, John
- 45-54 Feasibility of a currency union in East Asia using the five-variable structural vector autoregressive model
by Shafighi, Najla & Gharleghi, Behrooz
- 55-65 The relationship between labour force status and educational attainment: Evidence from a system of simultaneous equations model
by Alam, Khorshed & Mamun, Shamsul Arifeen Khan
- 66-78 Effects of language proficiency on labour, social and health outcomes of immigrants in Australia
by Tam, King Wa & Page, Lionel
- 79-98 No contagion from Russia toward global equity markets after the 2014 international sanctions
by Castagneto-Gissey, G. & Nivorozhkin, E.
- 99-113 Does inequality hamper long run growth? Evidence from Emerging Economies
by Suresh Babu, M. & Bhaskaran, Vandana & Venkatesh, Manasa
- 114-122 How uncertain are economic policies? New evidence from a firm survey
by Morikawa, Masayuki
- 123-130 What determines students’ perceptions in course evaluation rating in higher education? An econometric exploration
by Kifle, Temesgen & Alauddin, Mohammad
- 131-142 Short run and long run effects of exchange rate volatility on commodity trade between Pakistan and Japan
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Iqbal, Javed & Salam, Muhammad
2016, Volume 51, Issue C
- 1-11 Are there institutional differences in the earnings of Australian higher education graduates?
by Koshy, Paul & Seymour, Richard & Dockery, Mike
- 12-21 Trade liberalisation and economic growth link: The case of Southern African Custom Union countries
by Manwa, Farai & Wijeweera, Albert
- 22-31 Internalising external environmental effects in efficiency analysis
by Alfredsson, Eva & Månsson, Jonas & Vikström, Peter
- 32-45 Productivity and its determinants in microfinance institutions (MFIs): Evidence from South Asian countries
by Mia, Md Aslam & Ben Soltane, Bassem Ibrahim
- 46-54 What determines students’ study practices in higher education? An instrumental variable approach
by Alauddin, Mohammad & Ashman, Adrian & Nghiem, Son & Lovell, Knox
- 55-65 Teaching the macroeconomic effects of tax cuts with a quasi-experiment
by Zheng, Liping & Severe, Sean
- 66-85 Old and new factors affecting corruption in Europe: Evidence from panel data
by Bosco, Bruno
- 86-89 Revisiting real interest rate parity in BRICS countries using ADL test for threshold cointegration
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Chang, Tsangyao & Yang, Ming-Hsien & Yang, Hong-Lǜe
- 90-103 Impact of water price reform on water conservation and economic growth in China
by Zhao, Jing & Ni, Hongzhen & Peng, Xiujian & Li, Jifeng & Chen, Genfa & Liu, Jinhua
- 104-121 No free lunch: Fundamental tradeoffs in macroeconomic policy
by Thistle, John G. & Miller, Daniel E.
- 122-129 Gender in economics: A story in the making
by Booth, Alison L.
- 130-137 The impact of lengthening petrol price cycles on consumer purchasing behaviour
by Hashimi, Hasham & Jeffreys, Ian
2016, Volume 50, Issue C
- 1-8 Remittances, regime durability and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
by Adams, Samuel & Klobodu, Edem Kwame Mensah
- 9-22 Aid for Trade and trade tax revenues in developing countries
by Gnangnon, Sèna Kimm
- 23-40 Mexican bilateral trade and the J-curve: An application of the nonlinear ARDL model
by Bahmani-Oskooee, Mohsen & Halicioglu, Ferda & Hegerty, Scott W.
- 41-51 Trade liberalisation, inward FDI and productivity within Australia’s manufacturing sector
by Turnbull, Christopher & Sun, Sizhong & Anwar, Sajid
- 52-61 A note on the cyclical behavior of sectoral employment in the U.S
by Nath, Hiranya K.
- 62-73 Volatile oil and the U.S. economy
by Gormus, N. Alper & Atinc, Guclu
- 74-84 Estimating the effects of global oil market shocks on Australian merchandise trade
by Sotoudeh, M-Ali & Worthington, Andrew C.
- 85-90 Tipping in two-sided markets with asymmetric platforms
by Gold, Alex & Hogendorn, Christiaan
- 91-99 Trade-related aspects of intellectual property rights agreements and the upsurge in foreign direct investment in developing countries
by Zhang, Huiying & Yang, Xiaohui
- 100-119 Time-period and industry heterogeneity of innovation activity in Japan
by Yagi, Michiyuki & Managi, Shunsuke
- 120-130 Analysis of child deprivation in India: Focus on health and educational perspectives
by Datta, Soumyendra Kishore & Singh, Krishna
2016, Volume 49, Issue C
- 1-6 Modelling mergers among polluting firms when environmental policy is endogenous
by Fikru, Mahelet G.
- 7-16 Surrounded by wars: Quantifying the role of spatial conflict spillovers
by Carmignani, Fabrizio & Kler, Parvinder
- 17-29 The effects of parental leave on child health and postnatal care: Evidence from Australia
by Khanam, Rasheda & Nghiem, Son & Connelly, Luke
- 30-42 Health costs of arsenic contamination of drinking water in Assam, India
by Mahanta, Ratul & Chowdhury, Jayashree & Nath, Hiranya K.
- 43-55 Does internet stimulate the accumulation of social capital? A macro-perspective from Australia
by Salahuddin, Mohammad & Tisdell, Clem & Burton, Lorelle & Alam, Khorshed
- 56-65 From agriculture to mining: The changing economic base of a rural economy and implications for development
by McFarlane, Jim A. & Blackwell, Boyd D. & Mounter, Stuart W. & Grant, Bligh J.
- 66-73 Does prior knowledge of economics and higher level mathematics improve student learning in principles of economics?
by Mallik, Girijasankar & Shankar, Sriram
- 74-99 Can brain drain be good for human capital growth? Evidence from cross-country skill premiums and education costs
by Okoye, Dozie
- 100-107 A research note on the poverty dynamics and cost of poverty inequality: Case study of Indonesia
by Mai, Tung & Mahadevan, Renuka
- 108-116 University dropouts in Italy: Are supply side characteristics part of the problem?
by Gitto, Lara & Minervini, Leo Fulvio & Monaco, Luisa
- 117-133 Climate perception and flood mitigation cooperation: A Bangladesh case study
by Islam, Moinul & Kotani, Koji & Managi, Shunsuke
2015, Volume 48, Issue C
- 1-11 Electricity utility business not as usual
by Sioshansi, Fereidoon P.
- 12-24 Electricity networks privatization in Australia: An overview of the debate
by Nepal, Rabindra & Foster, John
- 25-34 Decomposition analysis to examine Australia’s 2030 GHGs emissions target: How hard will it be to achieve?
by Shahiduzzaman, Md & Layton, Allan
- 35-56 Vertical integration in energy-only electricity markets
by Simshauser, Paul & Tian, Yuan & Whish-Wilson, Patrick
- 57-70 Relief in sight: Why residential electricity costs in Eastern Australia may fall between 2015 and 2020
by Orton, Fiona & Nelson, Tim
- 71-81 Brown coal exit: A market mechanism for regulated closure of highly emissions intensive power stations
by Jotzo, Frank & Mazouz, Salim
- 82-105 Consumers’ willingness to pay for electricity after the Great East Japan Earthquake
by Morita, Tamaki & Managi, Shunsuke
- 106-116 Installing Photovoltaics in Germany: A license to print money?
by Andor, Mark & Frondel, Manuel & Vance, Colin
- 117-127 Incentive regulation and utility benchmarking for electricity network security
by Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj
- 128-138 Which electricity market design to encourage the development of demand response?
by Rious, Vincent & Perez, Yannick & Roques, Fabien
- 139-149 Efficient tariff structures for distribution network services
by Brown, Toby & Faruqui, Ahmad & Grausz, Léa
- 150-162 Energy pricing impact on domestic economy under recent climate action
by Sakamoto, Tomoyuki & Managi, Shunsuke
- 163-171 Network depreciation and energy market disruption: Options to avoiding passing costs down the line
by Crawford, Garth
- 172-181 Australian evidence on the role of interregional flows, production capacity, and generation mix in wholesale electricity prices and price volatility
by Higgs, Helen & Lien, Gudbrand & Worthington, Andrew C.
- 182-191 Wind speed and electricity demand correlation analysis in the Australian National Electricity Market: Determining wind turbine generators’ ability to meet electricity demand without energy storage
by Bell, William Paul & Wild, Phillip & Foster, John & Hewson, Michael
- 192-203 Taking demand management into the future: Managing flexible loads on the electricity network using smart appliances and controlled loads
by Swinson, Vanessa & Hamer, Joanne & Humphries, Steven
- 204-221 Fuel cells and the hydrogen revolution: Analysis of a strategic plan in Japan
by Behling, Noriko & Williams, Mark C. & Managi, Shunsuke
- 222-237 Modelling the impact of energy policies on the Philippine economy: Carbon tax, energy efficiency, and changes in the energy mix
by Cabalu, Helen & Koshy, Paul & Corong, Erwin & Rodriguez, U-Primo E. & Endriga, Benjamin A.
2015, Volume 47, Issue C
- 1-10 Did pre-WTO agreements curb corruption?
by Mukherjee, Deepraj
- 11-21 Financial development and economic growth in Nigeria: Evidence from threshold modelling
by Adeniyi, Oluwatosin & Oyinlola, Abimbola & Omisakin, Olusegun & Egwaikhide, Festus O.
- 22-33 Attribute non-attendance in discrete choice experiments: A case study in a developing country
by Nguyen, Thanh Cong & Robinson, Jackie & Whitty, Jennifer A. & Kaneko, Shinji & Nguyen, The Chinh
- 34-47 Non-linear transition mechanism of production and Japanese development
by Yagi, Tomoyuki & Takahashi, Masako
- 48-56 Foreign direct investment, regulations and growth in sub-Saharan Africa
by Adams, Samuel & Opoku, Eric Evans Osei
- 57-68 Exchange rate changes and inflation in India: What is the extent of exchange rate pass-through to imports?
by Yanamandra, Venkataramana
- 69-81 Can public expenditure stabilize output? Multipliers and policy interdependence in Queensland and Australia
by Carmignani, Fabrizio
- 82-89 Analysis of the management of currency composition of foreign exchange reserves in Australia
by Soesmanto, Tommy & Selvanathan, Eliyathamby A. & Selvanathan, Saroja
- 90-100 Australia and the growth of the world economy: 24th Colin Clark Memorial Lecture
by Jorgenson, Dale W. & Vu, Khuong M.
2015, Volume 46, Issue C
- 1-15 Private monetary transfers and altruism: An empirical investigation on Italian families
by Aldieri, Luigi & Fiorillo, Damiano
- 16-24 Caught between theory and practice: Government, market, and regulatory failure in electricity sector reforms
by Nepal, Rabindra & Jamasb, Tooraj
- 25-42 Energy-only markets and renewable energy targets: Complementary policy or policy collision?
by Nelson, Tim & Reid, Cameron & McNeill, Judith
- 43-58 The non-linear effect of population growth and linear effect of age structure on per capita income: A threshold dynamic panel structural model
by Hajamini, Mehdi
- 59-66 The enemy within: An econometric analysis of injuries caused by self-harm
by Borooah, Vani K. & Mangan, John
2015, Volume 45, Issue c
2014, Volume 44, Issue 4
2014, Volume 44, Issue 3
2014, Volume 44, Issue 2
2014, Volume 44, Issue 1
December 2013, Volume 43, Issue 3
September 2013, Volume 43, Issue 2
March 2013, Volume 43, Issue 1
December 2012, Volume 42, Issue 3
September 2012, Volume 42, Issue 2