Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 257962 Beyond “More Crop per Drop”: evolving thinking on agricultural water productivity
by Giordano, Meredith & Turral, H. & Scheierling, S. M. & Treguer, D. O. & McCornick, Peter G
- 229608 Integrated assessment of groundwater use for improving livelihoods in the dry zone of Myanmar
by Pavelic, Paul & Senaratna Sellamuttu, Sonali & Johnston, Robyn & McCartney, Matthew & Sotoukee, Touleelor & Balasubramanya, Soumya & Suhardiman, Diana & Lacombe, Guillaume & Douangsavanh, Somphasith & Joffre, O. & Latt, K. & Zan, A. K. & Thein, K. & Myint, A. & Cho, C. & Htut, Y. T.
- 229585 Demonstrating complexity with a roleplaying simulation: investing in water in the Indrawati Subbasin, Nepal
by Janmaat, J. & Lapp, S. & Wannop, T. & Bharati, Luna & Sugden, Fraser
- 158352 Manual well drilling investment opportunity in Ethiopia
by Weight, Elizabeth & Yoder, R. & Keller, Andrew
- 158342 Urban wastewater and agricultural reuse challenges in India
by Amerasinghe, Priyani H. & Bhardwaj, Rajendra Mohan & Scott, C. & Jella, Kiran & Marshall, Fiona
- 158356 Gender aspects of small-scale private irrigation in Africa
by van Koppen, Barbara & Hope, Lesley & Colenbrander, W.
- 158355 Investir dans la gestion de l’eau en agriculture au profit des petits exploitants agricoles du Burkina Faso. Rapport national de synthese du projet AgWater Solutions. In French
by Evans, Alexandra E. V. & Giordano, Meredith & Clayton, Terry
- 158354 Investing in agricultural water management to benefit smallholder farmers in Ethiopia. AgWater Solutions Project country synthesis report
- 158353 Improving the supply chain of motor pumps to expand small-scale private irrigation in Zambia
by Colenbrander, W. & van Koppen, Barbara
- 158343 Water productivity in context: the experiences of Taiwan and the Philippines over the past half-century
by Barker, Randolph & Levine, G.
- 137587 Revisiting dominant notions: a review of costs, performance and institutions of small reservoirs in sub-Saharan Africa
by Venot, Jean-Philippe & de Fraiture, Charlotte & Nti Acheampong, Ernest
- 137588 Smallholder shallow groundwater irrigation development in the upper east region of Ghana
by Namara, Regassa E. & Awuni, J.A. & Barry, Boubacar & Giordano, Mark & Hope, Lesley & Owusu, Eric S. & Forkuor, Gerald
- 137493 The impact of water infrastructure and climate change on the hydrology of the Upper Ganges River Basin
by Luna, Bharati & Lacombe, Guillaume & Gurung, Pabitra & Jayakody, Priyantha & Hoanh, Chu Thai & Smakhtin, Vladimir U.
- 108673 Low-cost options for reducing consumer health risks from farm to fork where crops are irrigated with polluted water in West Africa
by Amoah, Philip & Keraita, Bernard & Akple, Maxwell & Drechsel, Pay & Abaidoo, Robert Clement & Konradsen, Flemming
- 113010 Wetlands, agriculture and poverty reduction
by McCartney, Matthew P. & Rebelo, Lisa-Maria & Senaratna Sellamuttu, Sonali & De Silva, Sanjiv
- 112970 An assessment of crop water productivity in the Indus and Ganges River Basins: current status and scope for improvement
by Cai, Xueliang & Sharma, Bharat R. & Matin, Mir Abdul & Sharma, Devesh & Gunasinghe, Sarath
- 112969 Shallow groundwater in the Atankwidi Catchment of the White Volta Basin: current status and future sustainability
by Barry, Boubacar & Kortatsi, Benony & Forkuor, Gerald & Gumma, Murali Krishna & Namara, Regassa E. & Rebelo, Lisa-Maria & van den Berg, Joost & Laube, Wolfram
- 108672 Bailout with white revolution or sink deeper?: groundwater depletion and impacts in the Moga District of Punjab, India
by Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Smakhtin, Vladimir U. & Sharma, Bharat R. & Eriyagama, Nishadi
- 94787 Impacts of climate change on water resources and agriculture in Sri Lanka: a review and preliminary vulnerability mapping
by Eriyagama, Nishadi & Smakhtin, Vladimir U. & Chandrapala, Lalith & Fernando, Karin
- 94776 Evaluation of current and future water resources development in the Lake Tana Basin, Ethiopia
by McCartney, Matthew P. & Alemayehu, Tadesse & Shiferaw, Abeyu & Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele
- 91466 Water poverty in the northeastern hill region (India): Potential alleviation through multiple-use water systems: Cross-learnings from Nepal Hills
by Sharma, Bharat R. & Riaz, M.V. & Pant, Dhruba & Adhikary, D.L. & Bhatt, B.P. & Rahman, H.
- 91465 Rethinking agriculture in the Greater Mekong Subregion: how to sustainably meet food needs, enhance ecosystem services and cope with climate change
by Johnston, Robyn M. & Hoanh, Chu Thai & Lacombe, Guillaume & Noble, Andrew D. & Smakhtin, Vladimir U. & Suhardiman, Diana & Kam, Suan Pheng & Choo, Poh Sze
- 91814 IWRM and Rural Livelihood Project in Dzimphutsi: Process documentation
by van Koppen, Barbara & Shaba, Stalin
- 91808 Improved livelihoods in lower Limpopo: Process documentation
by van Koppen, Barbara & Mirira, R.
- 91805 IWRM and Food Security Project in Kafue Basin: Process Documentation
by Chisaka, Jonathan
- 91800 UK parliamentary inquiry into global food crisis: call for evidence: How to better manage water so that 9 billion people can be fed equitably, healthily, safely and sustainably by 2050
by Chartres, Colin J.
- 61100 Importance of irrigated agriculture to the Ethiopian economy: Capturing the direct net benefits of irrigation
by Hagos, Fitsum & Makombe, Godswill & Namara, Regassa E. & Awulachew, Seleshi Bekele
- 57027 Mapping drought patterns and impacts: a global perspective
by Eriyagama, Nishadi & Smakhtin, Vladimir U. & Gamage, Nilantha
- 53064 Economic gains of improving soil fertility and water holding capacity with clay application: the impact of soil remediation research in northeast Thailand
by Saleth, Rathinasamy Maria & Inocencio, Arlene & Noble, Andrew D. & Ruaysoongnern, Sawaeng
- 91815 Research, development and capacity building for the sustainability of dam development with special reference to the Bui Dam Project
by Raschid-Sally, Liqa & Twum-Korangteng, Richard & Akoto-Danso, Edmund Kyei
- 91467 WASPA Asia: wastewater agriculture and sanitation for poverty alleviation in Asia
by International Water Management Institute (IWMI)
- 53025 Climate change impacts on hydrology and water resources of the Upper Blue Nile River Basin, Ethiopia
by Kim, Ungtae & Kaluarachchi, Jagath J. & Smakhtin, Vladimir U.
- 46387 A framework for efficient wastewater treatment and recycling systems
by Mekala, Gayathri Devi & Davidson, Brian & Samad, Madar & Boland, Anne-Maree
- 44515 The Lower Krishna Basin Trajectory: Relationships between Basin Development and Downstream Environmental Degradation
by Venot, Jean-Philippe & Sharma, Bharat R. & Rao, Kamineni V.G.K.
- 91816 Adoption and impacts of zero tillage as a resource conserving technology in the irrigated plains of South Asia
by Erenstein, Olaf & Farooq, Umar & Malik, R.K. & Sharif, Muhammad
- 91468 Irrigated agriculture, water pricing and water savings in the Lower Jordan River Basin (in Jordan)
by Venot, Jean-Philippe & Molle, Francois & Hassan, Yousef
- 61095 Evaluation of historic, current and future water demand in the Olifants River Catchment, South Africa
by McCartney, Matthew P. & Arranz, Roberto
- 57026 Evaluation of historic, current and future water demand in the Olifants River Catchment, South Africa
by McCartney, Matthew P. & Arranz, Roberto
- 53067 Trees and water: smallholder agroforestry on irrigated lands in Northern India
by Zomer, Robert J. & Bossio, Deborah A. & Trabucco, Antonio & Yuanjie, Li & Gupta, Diwan C. & Singh, Virendra P.
- 53065 Hydrological and environmental issues of interbasin water transfers in India: a case of the Krishna River Basin
by Smakhtin, Vladimir U. & Gamage, Nilantha & Bharati, Luna
- 52968 The impact of government policies on land use in Northern Vietnam: an institutional approach for understanding farmer decisions
by Clement, Floriane & Amezaga, Jaime M. & Orange, Didier & Toan, Tran Duc
- 44522 India’s water future to 2025-2050: business-as-usual scenario and deviations
by Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Shah, Tushaar & Turral, Hugh & Anand, B.K.
- 44521 Institutions, impact synergies and food security: a methodology with results from the Kala Oya Basin, Sri Lanka
by Saleth, Rathinasamy Maria & Dinar, Ariel & Neubert, Susanne & Kamaiah, Bandi & Manoharan, Seenithamby & Abayawardana, Sarath & Ariyaratne, Badugodahewa Ranjith & de Silva, Shyamalie
- 44520 Treadle pump irrigation and poverty in Ghana
by Adeoti, Adetola I. & Barry, Boubacar & Namara, Regassa E. & Kamara, Abdul B. & Titiati, Atsu
- 44518 Rural-urban food, nutrient and virtual water flows in selected West African cities
by Drechsel, Pay & Graefe, Sophie & Fink, Michael
- 44517 Changing consumption patterns: implications on food and water demand in India
by Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Shah, Tushaar & Singh, Om Prakash
- 44516 Costs and performance of irrigation projects: A comparison of Sub-Saharan Africa and other developing regions
by Inocencio, Arlene & Kikuchi, Masao & Tonosaki, Manabu & Maruyama, Atsushi & Merrey, Douglas J. & Sally, Hilmy & de Jong, Ijsbrand
- 37668 Agricultural water management in a water stressed catchment: lessons from the RIPARWIN project
by McCartney, Matthew P. & Lankford, Bruce A. & Mahoo, Henry F.
- 91820 Multifunctional agricultural policy, reduced domestic support and liberalized trade: An empirical assessment for Taiwanese rice
by Boisvert, Richard N. & Chang, Hung-Hao
- 91819 Impact of land use on river basin water balance: a case study of the Modder River Basin, South Africa
by Woyessa, Y.E. & Pretorius, E. & van Heerden, Pieter S. & Hensley, M. & van Rensburg, L.D.
- 91818 Intensifying agricultural sustainability: An analysis of impacts and drivers in the development of ‘bright spots’
by Noble, Andrew D. & Bossio, Deborah A. & Penning de Vries, Frits W.T. & Pretty, Jules N. & Thiyagarajan, T.M.
- 91817 Cities versus agriculture: Revisiting intersectoral water transfers, potential gains and conflicts
by Molle, Francois & Berkoff, Jeremy
- 44572 Informal irrigation in urban West Africa: An overview
by Drechsel, Pay & Graefe, Sophie & Sonou, Moise & Cofie, Olufunke O.
- 44524 Assessing the outcomes of IWMI’s research and interventions on irrigation management transfer
by Giordano, Meredith A. & Samad, Madar & Namara, Regassa E.
- 44523 Multiple-use water services to advance the millennium development goals
by van Koppen, Barbara & Moriarty, Patrick & Boelee, Eline
- 92825 Meta-analysis to assess impact of watershed program and people’s participation
by Joshi, P.K. & Jha, Awadhesh K. & Wani, S.P. & Joshi, Laxmi & Shiyani, R.L.
- 92824 Impacts of irrigation on inland fisheries: Appraisals in Laos and Sri Lanka
by Nguyen-Khoa, Sophie & Smith, Laurence & Lorenzen, Kai
- 53062 Irrigation and water policies in the Mekong region: Current discourses and practices
by Molle, Francois
- 44546 Locating the poor: Spatially disaggregated poverty maps for Sri Lanka
by Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Samad, Madar & Anputhas, Markandu
- 44544 Balancing irrigation and hydropower: Case study from Southern Sri Lanka
by Molle, Francois & Jayakody, Priyantha & Ariyaratne, Badugodahewa Ranjith & Somatilake, H.S.
- 44543 Adoption and impacts of microirrigation technologies: Empirical results from selected localities of Maharashtra and Gujarat states of India
by Namara, Regassa E. & Upadhyay, Bhawana & Nagar, Rashmi K.
- 44542 How pro-poor are participatory watershed management projects?: An Indian case study
by Kurian, Mathew & Dietz, Ton
- 44541 “Bright spots” in Uzbekistan, reversing land and water degradation while improving livelihoods: Key developments and sustaining ingredients for transition economies of the former Soviet Union
by Noble, Andrew D. & Ul Hassan, Mehmood & Kazbekov, Jusipbek
- 44525 Economics and politics of water resources development: Uda Walawe Irrigation Project, Sri Lanka
by Molle, Francois & Renwick, Mary E.
- 92833 Macro policies and investment priorities for irrigated agriculture in Vietnam
by Barker, Randolph & Ringler, Claudia & Tien, Nguyen Minh & Rosegrant, Mark W.
- 92832 Does international cereal trade save water? The impact of virtual water trade on global water use
by de Fraiture, Charlotte & Cai, Ximing & Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Molden, David J.
- 92826 Water management in the Yellow River Basin: Background, current critical issues and future research needs
by Giordano, Mark & Zhu, Zhongping & Cai, Ximing & Hong, Shangchi & Xue, Yunpeng & Zhang, Xuecheng
- 53066 Inadequacies in the water reforms in the Kyrgyz Republic: an institutional analysis
by Ul Hassan, Mehmood & Starkloff, Ralf & Nizamedinkhodjayeva, Nargiza
- 53063 Robbing Yadullah’s water to irrigate Saeid’s garden: hydrology and water rights in a village of Central Iran
by Molle, Francois & Mamanpoush, Alireza & Miranzadeh, Mokhtar
- 52969 An assessment of small-scale users’ inclusion in large-scale water user associations of South Africa
by Faysse, Nicolas
- 52966 Spatial variation in water supply and demand across river basins of India
by Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Sharma, Bharat R. & Aloysius, Noel & Scott, Christopher A. & Smakhtin, Vladimir U. & de Fraiture, Charlotte
- 44557 Energy-irrigation nexus in South Asia: Improving groundwater conservation and power sector viability
by Shah, Tushaar & Scott, Christopher A. & Kishore, Avinash & Sharma, Abhishek
- 44555 Small dams and social capital in Yemen: How assistance strategies affect local investment and institutions
by Vermillion, Douglas Lynn & Al-Shaybani, Said
- 44545 Strategic analysis of water institutions in India: Application of a new research paradigm
by Saleth, Rathinasamy Maria
- 158364 Socio-ecology of groundwater irrigation in Thailand
by Kwanyuen, B. & Mainuddin, Mohammed & Cherdchanpipat, N.
- 158363 Rule compliance in participatory watershed management – Is it a sufficient guarantee of sustainable rural livelihoods?
by Kurian, Mathew & Dietz, T. & Murali, K. S.
- 158362 A regional approach to model water productivity
by Kroes, J. G. & Droogers, P. & Kumar, R. & Immerzeel, W. & Khatri, R. S. & Roelevink, A. & ter Maat, H. W. & Dabas, D. S.
- 158361 Appendix B. Note on agronomic practices for increasing crop water productivity
by Kijne, Jacob W.
- 158360 Water productivity under saline conditions
by Kijne, Jacob W.
- 158359 Institutional arrangements for water management in the East Rapti Basin, Nepal
by Kayastha, R.N. & Pant, D.
- 158358 Agricultural water and poverty linkages: Case studies on large and small systems
by Hussain, I. & Giordano, M. & Hanjra, M. A.
- 61097 Water productivity in the Syr-Darya River Basin
by Murray-Rust, Hammond & Abdullaev, Iskandar & Ul Hassan, Mehmood & Horinkova, Vilma
- 52972 Land and water productivity of wheat in the Western Indo-Gangetic Plains of India and Pakistan: a comparative analysis
by Hussain, Intizar & Sakthivadivel, Ramasamy & Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Mudasser, Muhammad & Molden, David J.
- 52970 A method to identify and evaluate the legal and institutional framework for the management of water and land in Asia: the outcome of a study in Southeast Asia and the People’s Republic of China
by Hannam, Ian
- 44561 Prospects for adopting system of rice intensification in Sri Lanka: A socioeconomic assessment
by Namara, Regassa E. & Weligamage, Parakrama & Barker, Randolph
- 44560 Policies drain the North China Plain: Agricultural policy and groundwater depletion in Luancheng County, 1949-2000
by Kendy, Eloise & Molden, David J. & Steenhuis, Tammo S. & Liu, Changming & Wang, Jinxia
- 44559 Tubewell transfer in Gujarat: A study of the GWRDC approach
by Mukherji, Aditi & Kishore, Avinash
- 44558 Agro-well and pump diffusion in the dry zone of Sri Lanka: Past trends, present status and future prospects
by Kikuchi, Masao & Weligamage, Parakrama & Barker, Randolph & Samad, Madar & Kono, Hiroichi & Somaratne, H.M.
- 158345 Water supply and demand forecasting in the Zayandeh Rud Basin, Iran
by Salemi, H. R. & Murray-Rust, H.
- 52964 Fundamentals of smallholder irrigation: the structured system concept
by Albinson, B. & Perry, Christopher J.
- 44566 Urban wastewater: A valuable resource for agriculture - A case study from Haroonabad, Pakistan
by van der Hoek, Wim & Ul Hassan, Mehmood & Ensink, Jeroen H.J. & Feenstra, Sabiena & Raschid-Sally, Liqa & Munir, Sarfraz & Aslam, Rizwan & Ali, Nazim & Hussain, Raheela & Matsuno, Yutaka
- 44565 Irrigation sector in Sri Lanka: Recent investment trends and the development path ahead
by Kikuchi, Masao & Barker, Randolph & Weligamage, Parakrama & Samad, Madar
- 44564 Poverty dimensions of irrigation management transfer in large-scale canal irrigation in Andhra Pradesh and Gujarat, India
by van Koppen, Barbara & Parthasarathy, R. & Safiliou, Constantina
- 44563 Institutional alternatives in African smallholder irrigation: Lessons from international experience with irrigation management transfer
by Shah, Tushaar & van Koppen, Barbara & Merrey, Douglas J. & de Lange, Marna & Samad, Madar
- 44562 A gender performance indicator for irrigation: Concepts, tools and applications
by van Koppen, Barbara
- 61099 Basin-level use and productivity of water: examples from South Asia
by Molden, David J. & Sakthivadivel, Ramasamy & Habib, Zaigham
- 44570 Wells and welfare in the Ganga Basin: Public policy and private initiative in Eastern Uttar Pradesh, India
by Shah, Tushaar
- 44569 Valuing water in irrigated agriculture and reservoir fisheries: A multiple-use irrigation system in Sri Lanka
by Renwick, Mary E.
- 44568 Estimating productivity of water at different spatial scales using simulation modeling
by Droogers, Peter & Kite, Geoff
- 44567 Charging for irrigation water: The issues and options, with a case study from Iran
by Perry, Christopher J.
- 158346 Water management for sustainable irrigated agriculture in the Zayandeh Rud Basin, Esfahan Province, Iran
by Salemi, H. R. & Mamanpoush, A. R. & Miranzadeh, M. & Akbari, M. & Torabi, M. & Toomanian, N. & Murray-Rust, H. & Droogers, P. & Sally, H. & Gieske, A.
- 53024 Productivity and performance of irrigated wheat farms across canal commands in the Lower Indus Basin
by Hussain, Intizar & Marikar, Fuard & Jehangir, Waqar Ahmed
- 53023 Productivity and performance of irrigated wheat farms across canal commands in the Lower Indus Basin
by Hussain, Intizar & Marikar, Fuard & Jehangir, Waqar Ahmed
- 44575 Water scarcity and the role of storage in development
by Keller, Andrew & Sakthivadivel, Ramasamy & Seckler, David
- 44574 An assessment of the Small-Scale Irrigation Management Turnover Program in Indonesia
by Vermillion, Douglas Lynn & Samad, Madar & Pusposutardjo, Suprodjo & Arif, Sigit S. & Rochdyanto, Saifal
- 44573 Farmer-based financing of operations in the Niger Valley irrigation schemes
by Abernethy, Charles L. & Sally, Hilmy & Lonsway, Kurt & Maman, Chegou
- 44571 Pedaling out of poverty: Social impact of a manual irrigation technology in South Asia
by Shah, Tushaar & Alam, Mahmudul & Kumar, M. Dinesh & Nagar, Rashmi K. & Singh, Mahendra
- 61104 Modernization using the structured system design of the Bhadra Reservoir Project, India: An intervention analysis
by Sakthivadivel, Ramasamy & Thiruvengadachari, S. & Amarasinghe, Upali A.
- 44579 Institutional change and shared management of water resources in large canal systems: Results of an action research program in Pakistan
by Bandaragoda, Don Jayatissa
- 44577 Assessment of participatory management of irrigation schemes in Sri Lanka: Partial reforms, partial benefits
by Samad, Madar & Vermillion, Douglas Lynn
- 44576 Gender issues and women's participation in irrigated agriculture: The case of two private irrigation canals in Carchi, Ecuador
by Bastidas, Elena P.
- 158350 Impactos del actual programa de transferencia del manejo de la irrigacion en Colombia. In Spanish
by Vermillion, D. L. & Restrepo, C. G.
- 158348 Los impactos de la transferencia del manejo del riego en el Distrito de Riego Alto Rio Lerma, Mexico. In Spanish
by Kloezen, Wim H. & Garces-Restrepo, C. & Johnson, S. H. III
- 61108 World water demand and supply, 1990 to 2025: scenarios and issues
by Seckler, David & Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Molden, David J. & de Silva, Radhika & Barker, Randolph
- 52967 Need for institutional impact assessment in planning irrigation system modernization
by Bandaragoda, Don Jayatissa
- 52965 Impact assessment of rehabilitation intervention in the Gal Oya Left Bank
by Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Sakthivadivel, Ramasamy & Murray-Rust, Hammond
- 44584 Impacts of Colombia's current irrigation management transfer program
by Vermillion, Douglas Lynn & Garces-Restrepo, Carlos
- 44583 Performance of two transferred modules in the Lagunera Region: Water relations
by Levine, G. & Galvan, A. Cruz & Garcia, D. & Garces-Restrepo, Carlos & Johnson, Sam H., III
- 44582 Farmer response to rationed and uncertain irrigation supplies
by Perry, Christopher J. & Narayanamurthy, S.G.
- 44581 Indicators for comparing performance of irrigated agricultural systems
by Molden, David J. & Sakthivadivel, Ramasamy & Perry, Christopher J. & de Fraiture, Charlotte & Kloezen, Wim H.
- 44580 Assessing irrigation performance with comparative indicators: The case of the Alto Rio Lerma Irrigation District, Mexico
by Kloezen, Wim H. & Garces-Restrepo, Carlos
- 158351 La transferencia del manejo de la irrigacion en Mexico: una estrategia para lograr la sostenibilidad de los distritos de riego
by Johnson, S. H. III.
- 61113 Water as an economic good: a solution, or a problem?
by Perry, Christopher J. & Rock, Michael & Seckler, David
- 61110 Impact assessment of irrigation management transfer in the Alto Rio Lerma Irrigation District, Mexico
by Kloezen, Wim H. & Garces-Restrepo, Carlos & Johnson, Sam H., III
- 52799 Irrigation management transfer in Mexico: A strategy to achieve irrigation district sustainability
by Johnson, Sam H., III
- 52798 Impacts of irrigation management transfer: A review of the evidence
by Vermillion, Douglas Lynn
- 61114 A plot of one's own: gender relations and irrigated land allocation policies in Burkina Faso
by Zwarteveen, Margreet Z.
- 52732 Institutional design principles for accountability in large irrigation systems
by Merrey, Douglas J.
- 52731 Free-riders or victims: Women's nonparticipation in irrigation management in Nepal's Chhattis Mauja Irrigation Scheme
by Zwarteveen, Margreet Z. & Neupane, Nita
- 52730 Integrated water resource systems: Theory and policy implications
by Keller, Andrew & Keller, Jack & Seckler, David
- 52729 Alternative approaches to cost sharing for water service to agriculture in Egypt
by Perry, Christopher J.
- 52781 Institutions for irrigation management in farmer-managed systems: Examples from the hills of Nepal
by Martin, Edward D. & Yoder, Robert
- 52779 Proceedings from the workshop on selected irrigation management issues, Digana Village, Sri Lanka, 15-19 July 1985
by International Irrigation Management Institute (IIMI)