European Journal of Operational Research
2017, Volume 258, Issue 3
- 801-819 Expert judgement for dependence in probabilistic modelling: A systematic literature review and future research directions
by Werner, Christoph & Bedford, Tim & Cooke, Roger M. & Hanea, Anca M. & Morales-Nápoles, Oswaldo
- 820-828 Approximate the scheduling of quay cranes with non-crossing constraints
by Zhang, An & Zhang, Wenshuai & Chen, Yong & Chen, Guangting & Chen, Xufeng
- 829-843 Effective metaheuristic algorithms for the minimum differential dispersion problem
by Wang, Yang & Wu, Qinghua & Glover, Fred
- 844-865 Efficient modularity density heuristics for large graphs
by Santiago, Rafael & Lamb, Luís C.
- 866-876 Tolerance analysis for 0–1 knapsack problems
by Pisinger, David & Saidi, Alima
- 877-886 New genetic algorithm approach for the min-degree constrained minimum spanning tree
by Salgueiro, Rui & de Almeida, Ana & Oliveira, Orlando
- 887-901 Solving minimum-cost shared arborescence problems
by Álvarez-Miranda, Eduardo & Ljubić, Ivana & Luipersbeck, Martin & Sinnl, Markus
- 902-911 Commonality decisions when designing for multiple markets
by Jonnalagedda, Sreelata & Saranga, Haritha
- 912-925 Percentage rent contracts between co-stores
by Moussawi-Haidar, Lama & Çömez-Dolgan, Nagihan
- 926-937 A branch and price algorithm to solve the integrated production planning and scheduling in bulk ports
by Menezes, Gustavo Campos & Mateus, Geraldo Robson & Ravetti, Martín Gómez
- 938-942 Emergency relocation of items using single trips: Special cases of the Multiple Knapsack Assignment Problem
by Dimitrov, Nedialko B. & Solow, Daniel & Szmerekovsky, Joseph & Guo, Jia
- 943-957 Energy-efficient rail guided vehicle routing for two-sided loading/unloading automated freight handling system
by Hu, Wuhua & Mao, Jianfeng & Wei, Keji
- 958-969 Exploiting elapsed time for managing intermittent demand for spare parts
by Pennings, Clint L.P. & van Dalen, Jan & van der Laan, Erwin A.
- 970-982 Returns to scale in convex production technologies
by Podinovski, Victor V.
- 983-992 Criteria importance theory for multicriterial decision making problems with a hierarchical structure
by Podinovskaya, Olga V. & Podinovski, Vladislav V.
- 993-1003 How well does the OWA operator represent real preferences?
by Reimann, Olivier & Schumacher, Christian & Vetschera, Rudolf
- 1004-1021 Short-term bias and strategic misalignment in operational solutions: Perceptions, tendencies, and traps
by Hardcopf, Rick & Gonçalves, Paulo & Linderman, Kevin & Bendoly, Elliot
- 1022-1032 Timeliness evaluation of emergency resource scheduling
by Chi, Hong & Li, Jialian & Shao, Xueyan & Gao, Mingang
- 1033-1053 Capacity choice under uncertainty in a duopoly with endogenous exit
by Lavrutich, Maria N.
- 1054-1071 Modelling multicriteria value interactions with Reasoning Maps
by Rodrigues, Teresa C. & Montibeller, Gilberto & Oliveira, Mónica D. & Bana e Costa, Carlos A.
- 1072-1081 The importance of voting order for jury decisions by sequential majority voting
by Alpern, Steve & Chen, Bo
- 1082-1094 Under pressure: how the business environment affects productivity and efficiency of European life insurance companiesAuthor-Name: Eling, Martin
by Schaper, Philipp
- 1095-1105 A maximal covering location-based model for analyzing the vulnerability of landscapes to wildfires: Assessing the worst-case scenario
by Rashidi, Eghbal & Medal, Hugh & Gordon, Jason & Grala, Robert & Varner, Morgan
- 1106-1117 An efficient model and algorithm for the transmission-constrained multi-site combined heat and power system
by Rong, Aiying & Lahdelma, Risto
- 1118-1130 Off the beaten track: A new linear model for interval data
by Dias, Sónia & Brito, Paula
- 1131-1142 The windy rural postman problem with a time-dependent zigzag option
by Nossack, Jenny & Golden, Bruce & Pesch, Erwin & Zhang, Rui
- 1143-1155 Restructuring the resident training system for improving the equity of access to primary care
by Graber-Naidich, Anna & Carter, Michael W. & Verter, Vedat
- 1156-1164 Systems under attack-survivability rather than reliability: Concept, results, and applications
by Ben Yaghlane, Asma & Azaiez, M. Naceur
- 1165-1170 Microfoundations for stochastic frontiers
by Tsionas, Mike G.
- 1171-1180 Multi-dimensional procurement auction under uncertain and asymmetric information
by Papakonstantinou, Athanasios & Bogetoft, Peter
- 1181-1190 Markowitz revisited: Social portfolio engineering
by Gasser, Stephan M. & Rammerstorfer, Margarethe & Weinmayer, Karl
- 1191-1203 Analysis and design for multi-unit online auctions
by Wang, Hong
2017, Volume 258, Issue 2
- 401-410 Statistical analysis of complex and spatially dependent data: A review of Object Oriented Spatial Statistics
by Menafoglio, Alessandra & Secchi, Piercesare
- 411-423 A hybrid Integer Programming and Variable Neighbourhood Search algorithm to solve Nurse Rostering Problems
by Rahimian, Erfan & Akartunalı, Kerem & Levine, John
- 424-439 The Packing While Traveling Problem
by Polyakovskiy, S. & Neumann, F.
- 440-455 Matheuristics for the irregular bin packing problem with free rotations
by Martinez-Sykora, A. & Alvarez-Valdes, R. & Bennell, J.A. & Ruiz, R. & Tamarit, J.M.
- 456-466 Route relaxations on GPU for vehicle routing problems
by Boschetti, Marco Antonio & Maniezzo, Vittorio & Strappaveccia, Francesco
- 467-477 Iterative aggregation and disaggregation algorithm for pseudo-polynomial network flow models with side constraints
by Clautiaux, François & Hanafi, Saïd & Macedo, Rita & Voge, Marie-Émilie & Alves, Cláudio
- 478-490 Two-agent scheduling on a single parallel-batching machine with equal processing time and non-identical job sizes
by Wang, Jun-Qiang & Fan, Guo-Qiang & Zhang, Yingqian & Zhang, Cheng-Wu & Leung, Joseph Y.-T.
- 491-500 Dual-fairness supply chain with quantity discount contracts
by Nie, Tengfei & Du, Shaofu
- 501-511 When should a manufacturer set its direct price and wholesale price in dual-channel supply chains?
by Matsui, Kenji
- 512-524 When do changes in consumer preferences make forecasts from choice-based conjoint models unreliable?
by Meeran, Sheik & Jahanbin, Semco & Goodwin, Paul & Quariguasi Frota Neto, Joao
- 525-536 Effect of partial cross ownership on supply chain performance
by Chen, Jiguang & Hu, Qiying & Song, Jing-Sheng
- 537-551 Joint optimization of manufacturing/remanufacturing lot sizes under imperfect information on returns quality
by Panagiotidou, Sofia & Nenes, George & Zikopoulos, Christos & Tagaras, George
- 552-563 A new loss function for multi-response optimization with model parameter uncertainty and implementation errors
by Ouyang, Linhan & Ma, Yizhong & Wang, Jianjun & Tu, Yiliu
- 564-572 On the Bayesian interpretation of Black–Litterman
by Kolm, Petter & Ritter, Gordon
- 573-580 Economic lot sampling inspection from defect counts with minimum conditional value-at-risk
by Fernández, Arturo J.
- 581-589 To join or not to join group purchasing organization: A vendor's decision
by Yang, Yu-Chen & Cheng, Hsing Kenneth & Ding, Chao & Li, Shengli
- 590-606 A parallel Branch-and-Fix Coordination based matheuristic algorithm for solving large sized multistage stochastic mixed 0–1 problems
by Aldasoro, Unai & Escudero, Laureano F. & Merino, María & Pérez, Gloria
- 607-616 Measuring systems sustainability with multi-criteria methods: A critical review
by Diaz-Balteiro, L & González-Pachón, J. & Romero, C.
- 617-625 A dynamic-material-value-based decomposition method for optimizing a mineral value chain with uncertainty
by Zhang, Jian & Dimitrakopoulos, Roussos G.
- 626-638 An extended TODIM multi-criteria group decision making method for green supplier selection in interval type-2 fuzzy environment
by Qin, Jindong & Liu, Xinwang & Pedrycz, Witold
- 639-651 Coordination of the traditional and the online channels for a short-life-cycle product
by Zhang, Linghong & Wang, Jingguo
- 652-663 A minmax regret price control model for managing perishable products with uncertain parameters
by Wang, Jiamin & Xiao, Baichun
- 664-676 Strategy map concepts in a balanced scorecard cockpit improve performanceAuthor-Name: Hu, Bo
by Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike & Strohhecker, Jürgen
- 677-691 A closed-loop model of a multi-station and multi-product manufacturing system using bond graphs and hybrid controllers
by Sagawa, Juliana Keiko & Nagano, Marcelo Seido & Speranza Neto, Mauro
- 692-702 Nonlinear manifold learning for early warnings in financial markets
by Huang, Yan & Kou, Gang & Peng, Yi
- 703-714 A benders decomposition approach for solving the offshore wind farm installation planning at the North Sea
by Ursavas, Evrim
- 715-725 Benchmarking online dispatch algorithms for Emergency Medical Services
by Jagtenberg, C.J. & van den Berg, P.L. & van der Mei, R.D.
- 726-742 Applying OR to problem situations within community organisations: A case in a Danish non-profit, member-driven food cooperative
by Tavella, Elena & Papadopoulos, Thanos
- 743-760 On the solution variability reduction of Stochastic Dual Dynamic Programming applied to energy planning
by Soares, Murilo Pereira & Street, Alexandre & Valladão, Davi Michel
- 761-777 Semiparametric stochastic frontier models: A generalized additive model approach
by Ferrara, Giancarlo & Vidoli, Francesco
- 778-789 Measuring energy intensity in Japan: A new method
by Zaim, Osman & Uygurtürk Gazel, Tuğçe & Akkemik, K. Ali
- 790-800 Price of anarchy in a linear-state stochastic dynamic game
by Parilina, Elena & Sedakov, Artem & Zaccour, Georges
2017, Volume 258, Issue 1
- 1-1 András Prékopa 1929–2016
by Terlaky, Tamás
- 2-2 János Fodor 1956–2016
by Fullér, Robert & Pintér, János D.
- 3-34 Outpatient appointment systems in healthcare: A review of optimization studies
by Ahmadi-Javid, Amir & Jalali, Zahra & Klassen, Kenneth J
- 35-46 A new algorithm for solving planar multiobjective location problems involving the Manhattan norm
by Alzorba, Shaghaf & Günther, Christian & Popovici, Nicolae & Tammer, Christiane
- 47-57 Dual Dynamic Programing with cut selection: Convergence proof and numerical experiments
by Guigues, Vincent
- 58-69 Minmax regret combinatorial optimization problems with ellipsoidal uncertainty sets
by Chassein, André & Goerigk, Marc
- 70-78 The late acceptance Hill-Climbing heuristic
by Burke, Edmund K. & Bykov, Yuri
- 79-88 Optimization problems with flexible objectives: A general modeling approach and applications
by Nickel, Stefan & Velten, Sebastian
- 89-103 Design of survivable networks with vulnerability constraints
by Gouveia, Luis & Leitner, Markus
- 104-112 Integrated scheduling on a batch machine to minimize production, inventory and distribution costs
by Cheng, Ba-Yi & Leung, Joseph Y-T. & Li, Kai
- 113-123 Approximation schemes for parallel machine scheduling with non-renewable resources
by Györgyi, Péter & Kis, Tamás
- 124-135 Fixed charge multicommodity network design using p-partition facets
by Agarwal, Y.K. & Aneja, Y.P.
- 136-143 Optimal replenishment under price uncertainty
by Mohr, Esther
- 144-154 Station choice for Australian commuter rail lines: Equilibrium and optimal fare design
by Wang, Shuaian & Qu, Xiaobo
- 155-164 Strategic inventories with quality deterioration
by Mantin, Benny & Jiang, Lifei
- 165-180 Green product design in supply chains under competition
by Zhu, Wenge & He, Yuanjie
- 181-192 Integrated demand and procurement portfolio management with spot market volatility and option contracts
by Merzifonluoglu, Yasemin
- 193-206 Sharing and growth in general random multiplicative environments
by Liebmann, Thomas & Kassberger, Stefan & Hellmich, Martin
- 207-215 A method of approximate analysis of an open exponential queuing network with losses due to finite shared buffers in multi-queue nodes
by Vinarskiy, Miron
- 216-229 A rollout algorithm framework for heuristic solutions to finite-horizon stochastic dynamic programs
by Goodson, Justin C. & Thomas, Barrett W. & Ohlmann, Jeffrey W.
- 230-243 Is certainty in carbon policy better than uncertainty?
by Chen, Liang & Kettunen, Janne
- 244-253 Deriving rankings from incomplete preference information: A comparison of different approaches
by Vetschera, Rudolf
- 254-263 Winner determination in geometrical combinatorial auctions
by Vangerven, Bart & Goossens, Dries R. & Spieksma, Frits C.R.
- 264-278 Optimizing multi-team system behaviors: Insights from modeling team communication
by Kennedy, Deanna M. & Sommer, S. Amy & Nguyen, Phuong Anh
- 279-294 Distributed investment decisions and forecasting errors: An analysis based on a multi-agent simulation model
by Leitner, Stephan & Rausch, Alexandra & Behrens, Doris A.
- 295-306 Lexicographic preferences for predictive modeling of human decision making: A new machine learning method with an application in accounting
by Bräuning, Michael & Hüllermeier, Eyke & Keller, Tobias & Glaum, Martin
- 307-314 Profit management of car rental companies
by Lazov, Igor
- 315-327 Dynamic scheduling of aircraft landings
by Bennell, Julia A. & Mesgarpour, Mohammad & Potts, Chris N.
- 328-333 An empirical Bayes model for time-varying paired comparisons ratings: Who is the greatest women’s tennis player?
by Baker, Rose D. & McHale, Ian G.
- 334-342 Dynamic quotation of leadtime and price for a Make-To-Order system with multiple customer classes and perfect information on customer preferences
by Feng, Jiejian & Zhang, Michael
- 343-357 A generalized classification scheme for crane scheduling with interference
by Boysen, Nils & Briskorn, Dirk & Meisel, Frank
- 358-371 A general control variate method for multi-dimensional SDEs: An application to multi-asset options under local stochastic volatility with jumps models in finance
by Shiraya, Kenichiro & Takahashi, Akihiko
- 372-384 European Exchange Trading Funds Trading with Locally Weighted Support Vector Regression
by Sermpinis, Georgios & Stasinakis, Charalampos & Rosillo, Rafael & de la Fuente, David
- 385-397 Optimal investment and consumption when allowing terminal debt
by Chen, An & Vellekoop, Michel
- 398-400 Non-cooperative two-stage network DEA model: Linear vs. parametric linear
by Guo, Chuanyin & Zhu, Joe
2017, Volume 257, Issue 3
- 705-706 Professor Wenbin Wang
by Zhang, Wenjuan & Peng, Rui
- 707-721 A new vision of approximate methods for the permutation flowshop to minimise makespan: State-of-the-art and computational evaluation
by Fernandez-Viagas, Victor & Ruiz, Rubén & Framinan, Jose M.
- 722-734 Speeding up the optimal method of Drezner for the p-centre problem in the plane
by Callaghan, Becky & Salhi, Said & Nagy, Gábor
- 735-745 An extension of the Christofides heuristic for the generalized multiple depot multiple traveling salesmen problem
by Xu, Zhou & Rodrigues, Brian
- 746-762 An effective heuristic for project scheduling with resource availability cost
by Zhu, Xia & Ruiz, Rubén & Li, Shiyu & Li, Xiaoping
- 763-772 Two new stochastic models of the failure process of a series system
by Wu, Shaomin & Scarf, Philip
- 773-776 Revisiting a class of liner fleet deployment models
by Ng, ManWo
- 777-791 An optimal control of inventory under probablistic replenishment intervals and known price increase
by Taleizadeh, Ata Allah & Zarei, Hamid Reza & Sarker, Bhaba R.
- 792-809 Design of a reliable multi-modal multi-commodity model for hazardous materials transportation under uncertainty
by Mohammadi, Mehrdad & Jula, Payman & Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Reza
- 810-821 Inventory rotation of medical supplies for emergency response
by Zhou, Quan Spring & Olsen, Tava Lennon
- 822-833 The Undirected Capacitated General Routing Problem with Profits
by Archetti, Claudia & Bertazzi, Luca & Laganà, Demetrio & Vocaturo, Francesca
- 834-844 Scheduling identical parallel machines with tooling constraints
by Beezão, Andreza Cristina & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert & Yanasse, Horacio Hideki
- 845-858 New benchmark instances for the Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem
by Uchoa, Eduardo & Pecin, Diego & Pessoa, Artur & Poggi, Marcus & Vidal, Thibaut & Subramanian, Anand
- 859-869 The vehicle flow formulation and savings-based algorithm for the rollon-rolloff vehicle routing problem
by Li, Hongqi & Chang, Xinyu & Zhao, Wencong & Lu, Yingrong
- 870-880 Solving the combined modal split and traffic assignment problem with two types of transit impedance functionAuthor-Name: Ryu, Seungkyu
by Chen, Anthony & Choi, Keechoo
- 881-895 A quantitative model for disruption mitigation in a supply chainAuthor-Name: Paul, Sanjoy Kumar
by Sarker, Ruhul & Essam, Daryl
- 896-906 Decomposition weights and overall efficiency in two-stage additive network DEA
by Guo, Chuanyin & Abbasi Shureshjani, Roohollah & Foroughi, Ali Asghar & Zhu, Joe
- 907-918 A toolkit of designs for mixing Discrete Event Simulation and System Dynamics
by Morgan, Jennifer Sian & Howick, Susan & Belton, Valerie
- 919-932 A general hierarchical graph model for conflict resolution with application to greenhouse gas emission disputes between USA and China
by He, Shawei & Marc Kilgour, D. & Hipel, Keith W.
- 933-943 Price of Fairness for allocating a bounded resource
by Nicosia, Gaia & Pacifici, Andrea & Pferschy, Ulrich
- 944-956 Converting retail food waste into by-product
by Lee, Deishin & Tongarlak, Mustafa Hayri
- 957-970 Revenue management under joint pricing and capacity allocation competition
by Zhao, Xuan & Atkins, Derek & Hu, Ming & Zhang, Wensi
- 971-978 A customized two-dimensional extended warranty with preventive maintenance
by Huang, Yeu-Shiang & Huang, Chao-Da & Ho, Jyh-Wen
- 979-991 Efficient and equitable transnational infrastructure planning for natural gas trucking in the European Union
by Kuby, Michael & Capar, Ismail & Kim, Jong-Geun
- 992-1004 Inventory rebalancing and vehicle routing in bike sharing systems
by Schuijbroek, J. & Hampshire, R.C. & van Hoeve, W.-J.
- 1005-1015 A general evidential reasoning algorithm for multi-attribute decision analysis under interval uncertainty
by Zhang, Mei-Jing & Wang, Ying-Ming & Li, Ling-Hui & Chen, Sheng-Qun
- 1016-1029 A penalized method for multivariate concave least squares with application to productivity analysis
by Keshvari, Abolfazl
- 1030-1044 Market risk management in a post-Basel II regulatory environmentAuthor-Name: Drenovak, Mikica
by Ranković, Vladimir & Ivanović, Miloš & Urošević, Branko & Jelic, Ranko
- 1045-1054 Behaviour-based short-term invoice probability of default evaluation
by Perko, Igor
2017, Volume 257, Issue 2
- 353-354 Lyn Thomas 1946–2016
by Brailsford, Sally & Archibald, Thomas & Mues, Christophe & So, Mee Chi & de Almeida-Filho, Adiel Teixeira
- 355-376 Review of energy-efficient train control and timetabling
by Scheepmaker, Gerben M. & Goverde, Rob M.P. & Kroon, Leo G.
- 377-394 When sports rules go awry
by Kendall, Graham & Lenten, Liam J.A.
- 395-411 Evolutionary algorithm for bilevel optimization using approximations of the lower level optimal solution mapping
by Sinha, Ankur & Malo, Pekka & Deb, Kalyanmoy
- 412-419 Solving DEA models in a single optimization stage: Can the non-Archimedean infinitesimal be replaced by a small finite epsilon?
by Podinovski, Victor V. & Bouzdine-Chameeva, Tatiana
- 420-428 A new lift-and-project operator
by Bodur, Merve & Dash, Sanjeeb & Günlük, Oktay
- 429-438 Polynomially solvable cases of the bipartite traveling salesman problem
by García, Alfredo & Tejel, Javier
- 439-455 Propagating logic-based Benders’ decomposition approaches for distributed operating room scheduling
by Roshanaei, Vahid & Luong, Curtiss & Aleman, Dionne M. & Urbach, David
- 456-467 Services outsourcing under asymmetric cost information
by Mahadevan, B. & Hazra, Jishnu & Jain, Tarun
- 468-482 Should purchasing activities be outsourced along with production?
by Yang, Fiona X. & Zhang, Rachel Q. & Zhu, Kaijie
- 483-493 NP-hard and polynomial cases for the single-item lot sizing problem with batch ordering under capacity reservation contract
by Akbalik, Ayse & Hadj-Alouane, Atidel B. & Sauer, Nathalie & Ghribi, Houcem
- 494-510 Dynamic optimisation of preventative and corrective maintenance schedules for a large scale urban drainage system
by Chen, Yujie & Cowling, Peter & Polack, Fiona & Remde, Stephen & Mourdjis, Philip
- 511-525 An analytical approach to the protection planning of a rail intermodal terminal network
by Sarhadi, Hassan & Tulett, David M. & Verma, Manish
- 526-538 A two-dimensional heuristic decomposition approach to a three-dimensional multiple container loading problem
by Toffolo, Túlio A.M. & Esprit, Eline & Wauters, Tony & Vanden Berghe, Greet
- 539-558 Coalition-formation problem for sourcing contract design in supply networks
by Ben Jouida, Sihem & Krichen, Saoussen & Klibi, Walid
- 559-567 Measuring the degree of novelty of innovation based on Porter's value chain approach
by Koc, T. & Bozdag, E.
- 568-585 Choosing among hospitals in the subsidized health insurance system of China: A sequential game approach
by Zhou, Wenhui & Wan, Qiang & Zhang, Ren-Qian
- 586-600 The within groups and the between groups Myerson values
by González–Arangüena, E. & Manuel, C. & Owen, G. & del Pozo, M.
- 601-613 Models and algorithms for reliability-oriented Dial-a-Ride with autonomous electric vehiclesAuthor-Name: Pimenta, Victor
by Quilliot, Alain & Toussaint, Hélène & Vigo, Daniele
- 614-624 When to introduce an online channel, and offer money back guarantees and personalized pricing?
by Chen, Bintong & Chen, Jing
- 625-640 Multi-vehicle synchronized arc routing problem to restore post-disaster network connectivity
by Akbari, Vahid & Salman, F. Sibel
- 641-655 Competitive advantage of qualified WEEE recyclers through EPR legislation
by Zhou, Wenhui & Zheng, Yanfang & Huang, Weixiang
- 656-668 Optimal allocation policy of one redundancy in a n-component series system
by Zhao, Peng & Zhang, Yiying & Chen, Jianbin
- 669-686 Dynamic convexification within nested Benders decomposition using Lagrangian relaxation: An application to the strategic bidding problem
by Steeger, Gregory & Rebennack, Steffen
- 687-703 Evasive flow capture: A multi-period stochastic facility location problem with independent demand
by Marković, Nikola & Ryzhov, Ilya O. & Schonfeld, Paul
- 704-704 Corrigendum to ‘Adjustment costs in the technical efficiency: An application to global banking’ [European Journal of Operational Research 256 (2017) 640–649]
by Tsionas, Mike & Mamatzakis, Emmanuel C.
2017, Volume 257, Issue 1
- 1-12 The Hierarchical Mixed Rural Postman Problem: Polyhedral analysis and a branch-and-cut algorithm
by Colombi, Marco & Corberán, Ángel & Mansini, Renata & Plana, Isaac & Sanchis, José M.
- 13-24 A simulation-based study of dispatching rules in a dynamic job shop scheduling problem with batch release and extended technical precedence constraints
by Xiong, Hegen & Fan, Huali & Jiang, Guozhang & Li, Gongfa
- 25-40 Regenerator location problem: Polyhedral study and effective branch-and-cut algorithms
by Li, Xiangyong & Aneja, Y.P.
- 41-54 PUSH: A generalized operator for the Maximum Vertex Weight Clique Problem
by Zhou, Yi & Hao, Jin-Kao & Goëffon, Adrien
- 55-68 Branch-and-price approaches for the Multiperiod Technician Routing and Scheduling Problem
by Zamorano, Emilio & Stolletz, Raik
- 69-83 Incorporating human factors-related performance variation in optimizing a serial system
by Sobhani, A. & Wahab, M.I.M. & Neumann, W.P.
- 84-88 An EOQ model for perishable goods with age-dependent demand rate
by Dobson, Gregory & Pinker, Edieal J. & Yildiz, Ozlem
- 89-105 The value of integrating loading and routing
by Côté, J.F. & Guastaroba, G. & Speranza, M.G.
- 106-117 Periodic review inventory systems with fixed order cost and uniform random yield
by Song, Yuyue & Wang, Yunzeng
- 118-132 The pickup and delivery traveling salesman problem with handling costs
by Veenstra, Marjolein & Roodbergen, Kees Jan & Vis, Iris F.A. & Coelho, Leandro C.
- 133-143 An experimental comparison of seriation methods for one-mode two-way data
by Hahsler, Michael
- 144-158 Run-sum control charts for monitoring the coefficient of variation
by Teoh, W.L. & Khoo, Michael B.C. & Castagliola, Philippe & Yeong, W.C. & Teh, S.Y.
- 159-173 On the dual risk model with Parisian implementation delays in dividend payments
by Cheung, Eric C.K. & Wong, Jeff T.Y.
- 174-184 Replacement decisions with multiple stochastic values and depreciation
by Adkins, Roger & Paxson, Dean
- 185-196 A route-selecting order batching model with the S-shape routes in a parallel-aisle order picking system
by Hong, Soondo & Kim, Youngjoo
- 197-208 The mathematical equivalence of the “spanning tree” and row geometric mean preference vectors and its implications for preference analysis
by Lundy, Michele & Siraj, Sajid & Greco, Salvatore
- 209-222 Joint condition-based maintenance and inventory optimization for systems with multiple components
by Olde Keizer, Minou C.A. & Teunter, Ruud H. & Veldman, Jasper
- 223-232 Empty container management and coordination in intermodal transport
by Xie, Yangyang & Liang, Xiaoying & Ma, Lijun & Yan, Houmin
- 233-242 A dynamic marketing-operations interface model of new product updates
by Samuel Sale, R. & Mesak, Hani I. & Inman, R. Anthony
- 243-250 On the risk prediction and analysis of soft information in finance reports
by Tsai, Ming-Feng & Wang, Chuan-Ju
- 251-260 Real option valuation for reserve capacity
by Moriarty, John & Palczewski, Jan
- 261-271 A local branching heuristic for the open pit mine production scheduling problem
by Samavati, Mehran & Essam, Daryl & Nehring, Micah & Sarker, Ruhul
- 272-286 Dynamic resource allocation to support oil spill response planning for energy exploration in the Arctic
by Garrett, Richard A. & Sharkey, Thomas C. & Grabowski, Martha & Wallace, William A.
- 287-296 Optimizing systematic technology adoption with heterogeneous agents
by Chen, Huayi & Ma, Tieju
- 297-309 Optimizing the open pit-to-underground mining transition
by King, Barry & Goycoolea, Marcos & Newman, A.
- 310-322 The consequences of a one-sided externality in a dynamic, two-agent framework
by Müller-Fürstenberger, Georg & Schumacher, Ingmar
- 323-337 Evaluating journal quality: A review of journal citation indicators and ranking in business and management
by Mingers, John & Yang, Liying
- 338-344 Dynamic multi-directional inefficiency analysis of European dairy manufacturing firms
by Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons
- 345-351 Can Farrell's allocative efficiency be generalized by the directional distance function approach?Author-Name: Aparicio, Juan
by Pastor, Jesus T. & Zofio, Jose L.
2017, Volume 256, Issue 3
- 685-695 A column generation approach to high school timetabling modeled as a multicommodity flow problem
by Dorneles, Árton P. & de Araújo, Olinto C.B. & Buriol, Luciana S.
- 696-712 Two decomposition algorithms for solving a minimum weight maximum clique model for the air conflict resolution problem
by Lehouillier, Thibault & Omer, Jérémy & Soumis, François & Desaulniers, Guy
- 713-728 Modeling elements and solving techniques for the data dissemination problem
by Bocquillon, Ronan & Jouglet, Antoine
- 729-741 A multi-threaded local search algorithm and computer implementation for the multi-mode, resource-constrained multi-project scheduling problem
by Geiger, Martin Josef
- 742-756 A hybrid genetic algorithm with decomposition phases for the Unequal Area Facility Layout Problem
by Paes, Frederico Galaxe & Pessoa, Artur Alves & Vidal, Thibaut
- 757-776 Capital- and resource-constrained project scheduling with net present value optimization
by Leyman, Pieter & Vanhoucke, Mario
- 777-784 Improved exact algorithms to economic lot-sizing with piecewise linear production costs
by Ou, Jinwen
- 785-802 Supply chain coordination with information sharing: The informational advantage of GPOs
by Zhou, Maosen & Dan, Bin & Ma, Songxuan & Zhang, Xumei
- 803-819 Moving products between location pairs: Cross-docking versus direct-shippingAuthor-Name: Nikolopoulou, Amalia I
by Repoussis, Panagiotis P. & Tarantilis, Christos D. & Zachariadis, Emmanouil E.
- 820-829 Quantity and collection decisions in a closed-loop supply chain with technology licensing
by Hong, Xianpei & Govindan, Kannan & Xu, Lei & Du, Peng
- 830-840 Forward and backward stocking policies for a two-level supply chain with consignment stock agreement and stock-dependent demand
by Lee, W. & Wang, S.-P. & Chen, W.-C.
- 841-849 Strategic behavior and social optimization in a constant retrial queue with the N-policy
by Wang, Jinting & Zhang, Xuelu & Huang, Ping
- 850-867 Dynamic booking control for car rental revenue management: A decomposition approach
by Li, Dong & Pang, Zhan
- 868-876 An application of the multiple knapsack problem: The self-sufficient marine
by Simon, Jay & Apte, Aruna & Regnier, Eva
- 877-885 Interaction of pricing, advertising and experience quality: A dynamic analysis
by Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Grass, Dieter & Hartl, Richard F. & Kort, Peter M. & Seidl, Andrea
- 886-900 Optimal management of naturally regenerating uneven-aged forests
by Sinha, Ankur & Rämö, Janne & Malo, Pekka & Kallio, Markku & Tahvonen, Olli
- 901-910 Within-group common benchmarking using DEA
by Cook, Wade D. & Ruiz, José L. & Sirvent, Inmaculada & Zhu, Joe