Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
2018, Volume 270, Issue 2
- 401-418 Simulation of intermodal freight transportation systems: a taxonomy
by Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Perboli, Guido & Rosano, Mariangela
- 419-429 Fixed-parameter algorithms for rectilinear Steiner tree and rectilinear traveling salesman problem in the plane
by Cambazard, Hadrien & Catusse, Nicolas
- 430-434 What are the worst cases in constrained Last-In-First-Out pick-up and delivery problems?
by Urrutia, Sebastián & de Werra, Dominique
- 435-447 Approximation schemes for non-separable non-linear boolean programming problems under nested knapsack constraints
by Halman, Nir & Kellerer, Hans & Strusevich, Vitaly A.
- 448-474 A best-fit branch-and-bound heuristic for the unconstrained two-dimensional non-guillotine cutting problem
by Wei, Lijun & Hu, Qian & Lim, Andrew & Liu, Qiang
- 475-486 Platform flexibility strategies: R&D investment versus production customization tradeoff
by Van den Broeke, Maud M. & Boute, Robert N. & Van Mieghem, Jan A.
- 487-497 Faster rollout search for the vehicle routing problem with stochastic demands and restocking
by Bertazzi, Luca & Secomandi, Nicola
- 498-513 Production with storable and durable inputs: Nonparametric analysis of intertemporal efficiency
by Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Kerstens, Pieter Jan
- 514-529 Improved exact approaches for row layout problems with departments of equal length
by Anjos, Miguel F. & Fischer, Anja & Hungerländer, Philipp
- 530-543 Enhanced Branch-Cut-and-Price algorithm for heterogeneous fleet vehicle routing problems
by Pessoa, Artur & Sadykov, Ruslan & Uchoa, Eduardo
- 544-555 Vehicle routing with probabilistic capacity constraints
by Noorizadegan, Mahdi & Chen, Bo
- 556-569 It takes all sorts: A heterogeneous agent explanation for prediction market mispricing
by Restocchi, Valerio & McGroarty, Frank & Gerding, Enrico & Johnson, Johnnie E.V.
- 570-585 Traditional or Additive Manufacturing? Assessing Component Design Options through Lifecycle Cost Analysis
by Westerweel, Bram & Basten, Rob J.I. & van Houtum, Geert-Jan
- 586-598 Pricing for sales and per-use rental services with vertical differentiation
by Yu, Yugang & Dong, Yuxuan & Guo, Xiaolong
- 599-605 Coordinating research and development efforts for quality improvement along a supply chain
by Lambertini, Luca
- 606-624 GAIA-SMAA-PROMETHEE for a hierarchy of interacting criteria
by Arcidiacono, Sally Giuseppe & Corrente, Salvatore & Greco, Salvatore
- 625-635 Calculation of the performance region of an easy-to-optimize alternative for Generalized Processor Sharing
by Vanlerberghe, Jasper & Walraevens, Joris & Maertens, Tom & Bruneel, Herwig
- 636-653 Auto-selection mechanism of differential evolution algorithm variants and its application
by Fan, Qinqin & Yan, Xuefeng & Zhang, Yilian
- 654-669 Deep learning with long short-term memory networks for financial market predictions
by Fischer, Thomas & Krauss, Christopher
- 670-681 Two novel methodologies for considering aggregation functions by implicit equations and minimization problems
by de Hierro, A.F. Roldán López & Bustince, H. & Fernández, J. & Mesiar, R. & Roldán, C.
- 682-697 Optimal patent policy in the presence of vertical separation
by Jeon, Haejun & Nishihara, Michi
- 698-708 Predicting online invitation responses with a competing risk model using privacy-friendly social event data
by Li, Libo
- 709-722 A mathematical programming model for optimizing the staff allocation in radiotherapy under uncertain demand
by Vieira, Bruno & Demirtas, Derya & van de Kamer, Jeroen B. & Hans, Erwin W. & van Harten, Wim
- 723-733 Optimal hazard models based on partial information
by Asadi, Majid & Ebrahimi, Nader & Soofi, Ehsan S.
- 734-746 A sequential stochastic mixed integer programming model for tactical master surgery scheduling
by Kumar, Ashwani & Costa, Alysson M. & Fackrell, Mark & Taylor, Peter G.
- 747-760 An internally consistent approach to the estimation of market power and cost efficiency with an application to U.S. banking
by Tsionas, Efthymios G. & Malikov, Emir & Kumbhakar, Subal C.
- 761-774 Multi-label classification of member participation in online innovation communities
by Debaere, Steven & Coussement, Kristof & De Ruyck, Tom
- 775-783 Truthfulness in advertising? Approximation mechanisms for knapsack bidders
by Bichler, Martin & Merting, Sören
- 784-793 A graph-based algorithm for the multi-objective optimization of gene regulatory networks
by Nghe, Philippe & Mulder, Bela M. & Tans, Sander J.
2018, Volume 270, Issue 1
- 1-24 Real Options in Operations Research: A Review
by Trigeorgis, Lenos & Tsekrekos, Andrianos E.
- 25-39 Trade-off preservation in inverse multi-objective convex optimization
by Chan, Timothy C.Y. & Lee, Taewoo
- 40-50 Guaranteeing highly robust weakly efficient solutions for uncertain multi-objective convex programs
by Goberna, M.A. & Jeyakumar, V. & Li, G. & Vicente-Pérez, J.
- 51-65 Robust and sparse banking network estimation
by Torri, Gabriele & Giacometti, Rosella & Paterlini, Sandra
- 66-77 A new upper bound for the maximum weight clique problem
by Li, Chu-Min & Liu, Yanli & Jiang, Hua & Manyà, Felip & Li, Yu
- 78-88 Disaggregated Benders decomposition and branch-and-cut for solving the budget-constrained dynamic uncapacitated facility location and network design problem
by Pearce, Robin H. & Forbes, Michael
- 89-102 A beam search approach to solve the convex irregular bin packing problem with guillotine guts
by Bennell, J.A. & Cabo, M. & Martínez-Sykora, A.
- 103-117 Inventory rebalancing through pricing in public bike sharing systems
by Haider, Zulqarnain & Nikolaev, Alexander & Kang, Jee Eun & Kwon, Changhyun
- 118-131 Large multiple neighborhood search for the clustered vehicle-routing problem
by Hintsch, Timo & Irnich, Stefan
- 132-145 Modeling the shelter site location problem using chance constraints: A case study for Istanbul
by Kınay, Ömer Burak & Yetis Kara, Bahar & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco & Correia, Isabel
- 146-156 Exact and heuristic methods for solving the Robotic Assembly Line Balancing Problem
by Borba, Leonardo & Ritt, Marcus & Miralles, Cristóbal
- 157-170 The Line-haul Feeder Vehicle Routing Problem: Mathematical model formulation and heuristic approaches
by Brandstätter, Christian & Reimann, Marc
- 171-184 Shipment consolidation with two demand classes: Rationing the dispatch capacity
by Satır, Benhür & Erenay, Fatih Safa & Bookbinder, James H.
- 185-197 Equity and deprivation costs in humanitarian logistics
by Gutjahr, Walter J. & Fischer, Sophie
- 198-217 Continuous inventory control with stochastic and non-stationary Markovian demand
by Nasr, Walid W. & Elshar, Ibrahim J.
- 218-229 Quality disclosure strategies for small business enterprises in a competitive marketplace
by Zhao, Ming & Dong, Ciwei & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 230-245 Multiple allocation hub interdiction and protection problems: Model formulations and solution approaches
by Ramamoorthy, Prasanna & Jayaswal, Sachin & Sinha, Ankur & Vidyarthi, Navneet
- 246-259 Predicting loss severities for residential mortgage loans: A three-step selection approach
by Do, Hung Xuan & Rösch, Daniel & Scheule, Harald
- 260-281 A linear-quadratic Gaussian approach to dynamic information acquisition
by Weber, Thomas A. & Nguyen, Viet Anh
- 282-293 Matrix representations of the inverse problem in the graph model for conflict resolution
by Wang, Junjie & Hipel, Keith W. & Fang, Liping & Dang, Yaoguo
- 294-301 Safe dike heights at minimal costs: An integer programming approach
by Zwaneveld, P. & Verweij, G. & van Hoesel, S.
- 302-313 Evaluating treatment effects using data envelopment analysis on matched samples: An analysis of electronic information sharing and firm performance
by Bogetoft, Peter & Kromann, Lene
- 314-327 Inconsistency in the ordinal pairwise comparisons method with and without ties
by Kułakowski, Konrad
- 328-336 Multiplicative aggregation of division efficiencies in network data envelopment analysis
by Kao, Chiang
- 337-351 Why and how do branders sell new products on flash sale platforms?
by Zhang, Mingyang & Zhang, Juliang & Cheng, T.C.E. & Hua, Guowei
- 352-361 A non-compensatory composite indicator approach to assessing low-carbon performance
by Zhang, L.P. & Zhou, P.
- 362-374 Development of a discrete event simulation model for evaluating strategies of red blood cell provision following mass casualty events
by Glasgow, Simon M. & Perkins, Zane B. & Tai, Nigel R.M. & Brohi, Karim & Vasilakis, Christos
- 375-385 Investment in high-frequency trading technology: A real options approach
by Delaney, Laura
- 386-400 Optimizing automated sorting in warehouses: The minimum order spread sequencing problem
by Boysen, Nils & Fedtke, Stefan & Weidinger, Felix
2018, Volume 269, Issue 3
- 794-805 Applications of agent-based modelling and simulation in the agri-food supply chains
by Utomo, Dhanan Sarwo & Onggo, Bhakti Stephan & Eldridge, Stephen
- 806-823 A perturbation matheuristic for the integrated personnel shift and task re-scheduling problem
by Maenhout, Broos & Vanhoucke, Mario
- 824-833 New valid inequalities and facets for the Simple Plant Location Problem
by Galli, Laura & Letchford, Adam N. & Miller, Sebastian J.
- 834-843 Towards effective exact methods for the Maximum Balanced Biclique Problem in bipartite graphs
by Zhou, Yi & Rossi, André & Hao, Jin-Kao
- 844-859 A traveling salesman problem with pickups and deliveries and stochastic travel times: An application from chemical shipping
by Elgesem, Aurora Smith & Skogen, Eline Sophie & Wang, Xin & Fagerholt, Kjetil
- 860-869 A greedy aggregation–decomposition method for intermittent demand forecasting in fashion retailing
by Li, Chongshou & Lim, Andrew
- 870-882 Competition and coordination in a three-tier supply chain with differentiated channels
by Lan, Yongquan & Li, Yanzhi & Papier, Felix
- 883-899 Value function approximation for dynamic multi-period vehicle routing
by Ulmer, Marlin W. & Soeffker, Ninja & Mattfeld, Dirk C.
- 900-908 A base-stock inventory model with service differentiation and response time guarantees
by Gabor, Adriana F. & van Vianen, Lars A. & Yang, Guangyuan & Axsäter, Sven
- 909-922 Markov-modulated analysis of a spare parts system with random lead times and disruption risks
by Hekimoğlu, Mustafa & van der Laan, Ervin & Dekker, Rommert
- 923-938 An integrated approach for production lot sizing and raw material purchasing
by Cunha, Artur Lovato & Santos, Maristela Oliveira & Morabito, Reinaldo & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana
- 939-954 Managing the misbehaving retailer under demand uncertainty and imperfect information
by Kalakbandi, Vinay Kumar
- 955-983 A typology and literature review on stochastic multi-echelon inventory models
by de Kok, Ton & Grob, Christopher & Laumanns, Marco & Minner, Stefan & Rambau, Jörg & Schade, Konrad
- 984-997 Integer programming models for mid-term production planning for high-tech low-volume supply chains
by de Kruijff, Joost T. & Hurkens, Cor A.J. & de Kok, Ton G.
- 998-1012 Impact of storage competition on energy markets
by Cruise, James R. & Flatley, Lisa & Zachary, Stan
- 1013-1026 Aggregation of metafrontier technology gap ratios: the case of European sectors in 1995–2015
by Walheer, Barnabé
- 1027-1040 On the robustness of the consumer homogeneity assumption with respect to the discount factor for remanufactured products
by Kleber, Rainer & Reimann, Marc & Souza, Gilvan C. & Zhang, Weihua
- 1041-1049 An analysis of the generalized TODIM method
by Llamazares, Bonifacio
- 1050-1071 An effective two-stage stochastic multi-trip location-transportation model with social concerns in relief supply chains
by Moreno, Alfredo & Alem, Douglas & Ferreira, Deisemara & Clark, Alistair
- 1072-1085 Student and school performance across countries: A machine learning approach
by Masci, Chiara & Johnes, Geraint & Agasisti, Tommaso
- 1086-1106 Fiber cable network design in tree networks
by Angilella, Vincent & Chardy, Matthieu & Ben-Ameur, Walid
- 1107-1121 Multivariate dependence analysis via tree copula models: An application to one-year forward energy contracts
by Bassetti, Federico & De Giuli, Maria Elena & Nicolino, Enrica & Tarantola, Claudia
- 1122-1136 Bi-objective safe and resilient urban evacuation planning
by Kimms, A. & Maiwald, M.
- 1137-1153 Liquidity tail risk and credit default swap spreads
by Irresberger, Felix & Weiß, Gregor N.F. & Gabrysch, Janet & Gabrysch, Sandra
- 1154-1164 Disentangling wrong-way risk: pricing credit valuation adjustment via change of measures
by BRIGO, Damiano & VRINS, Frédéric
- 1165-1179 Why do consumers prefer static instead of dynamic pricing plans? An empirical study for a better understanding of the low preferences for time-variant pricing plans
by Schlereth, Christian & Skiera, Bernd & Schulz, Fabian
- 1180-1184 Comment on “An algorithm for moment-matching scenario generation with application to financial portfolio optimization”
by Contreras, Juan Pablo & Bosch, Paul & Herrera, Mauricio
2018, Volume 269, Issue 2
- 406-422 Improving post-disaster road network accessibility by strengthening links against failures
by Yücel, E. & Salman, F.S. & Arsik, I.
- 423-435 Disaster preparedness using risk-assessment methods from earthquake engineering
by Battarra, Maria & Balcik, Burcu & Xu, Huifu
- 436-450 Humanitarian transportation planning: Evaluation of practice-based heuristics and recommendations for improvement
by Gralla, Erica & Goentzel, Jarrod
- 451-465 Exploring communication media options in an inter-organizational disaster response coordination network using agent-based simulation
by Aros, Susan K. & Gibbons, Deborah E.
- 466-485 Incomplete information imputation in limited data environments with application to disaster response
by Yagci Sokat, Kezban & Dolinskaya, Irina S. & Smilowitz, Karen & Bank, Ryan
- 486-500 A general framework for assessing the value of social data for disaster response logistics planning
by Kirac, Emre & Milburn, Ashlea Bennett
- 501-515 Multi-criteria optimization for last mile distribution of disaster relief aid: Test cases and applications
by Ferrer, José M. & Martín-Campo, F. Javier & Ortuño, M. Teresa & Pedraza-Martínez, Alfonso J. & Tirado, Gregorio & Vitoriano, Begoña
- 516-531 Robust optimization approaches for the equitable and effective distribution of donated food
by Sengul Orgut, Irem & Ivy, Julie S. & Uzsoy, Reha & Hale, Charlie
- 532-543 Modeling the values of private sector agents in multi-echelon humanitarian supply chains
by Carland, Corinne & Goentzel, Jarrod & Montibeller, Gilberto
- 544-555 Compromise solutions for robust combinatorial optimization with variable-sized uncertainty
by Chassein, André & Goerigk, Marc
- 556-576 Robust VaR and CVaR optimization under joint ambiguity in distributions, means, and covariances
by Lotfi, Somayyeh & Zenios, Stavros A.
- 577-589 Single-facility location problems in two regions with ℓ1- and ℓq-norms separated by a straight line
by Franco, L. & Velasco, F. & Gonzalez-Abril, L. & Mesa, Juan A.
- 590-601 No-wait flowshop scheduling problem with two criteria; total tardiness and makespan
by Allahverdi, Ali & Aydilek, Harun & Aydilek, Asiye
- 602-620 Dealing with residual energy when transmitting data in energy-constrained capacitated networks
by Calvete, Herminia I. & del-Pozo, Lourdes & Iranzo, José A.
- 621-632 Resource cost aware scheduling
by Carrasco, Rodrigo A. & Iyengar, Garud & Stein, Cliff
- 633-646 Comparing sequential and integrated approaches for the production routing problem
by Absi, Nabil & Archetti, Claudia & Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane & Feillet, Dominique & Speranza, M. Grazia
- 647-660 An asynchronous parallel disassembly planning based on genetic algorithm
by Ren, Yaping & Zhang, Chaoyong & Zhao, Fu & Xiao, Huajun & Tian, Guangdong
- 661-681 Optimal return and rebate mechanism in a closed-loop supply chain game
by Genc, Talat S. & De Giovanni, Pietro
- 682-694 Vehicle selection for a multi-compartment vehicle routing problem
by Ostermeier, Manuel & Hübner, Alexander
- 695-698 The price-setting newsvendor problem with nonnegative linear additive demand
by Kyparisis, George J. & Koulamas, Christos
- 699-714 Robust decision making using a general utility set
by Hu, Jian & Bansal, Manish & Mehrotra, Sanjay
- 715-729 Transshipments in supply chains: A behavioral investigation
by Villa, Sebastián & Castañeda, Jaime Andrés
- 730-748 The Stochastic Queue Core problem, evacuation networks, and state-dependent queues
by Moshtagh, Mehrdad & Fathali, Jafar & Smith, J. MacGregor
- 749-759 Effect of exit placement on evacuation plans
by Kurdi, Heba A. & Al-Megren, Shiroq & Althunyan, Reham & Almulifi, Asma
- 760-772 A new hybrid classification algorithm for customer churn prediction based on logistic regression and decision trees
by De Caigny, Arno & Coussement, Kristof & De Bock, Koen W.
- 773-781 Open shop cyclic scheduling
by Pempera, Jaroslaw & Smutnicki, Czeslaw
- 782-792 Effects of multipurpose shopping trips on retail store location in a duopoly
by Marianov, Vladimir & Eiselt, H.A. & Lüer-Villagra, Armin
2018, Volume 269, Issue 1
- 5-15 Sustainable allocation of greenhouse gas emission permits for firms with Leontief technologies
by Gutiérrez, E. & Llorca, N. & Sánchez-Soriano, J. & Mosquera, M.
- 16-23 The impacts of public sustainability concerns on length of product line
by Ji, Xiang & Wu, Jie & Liang, Liang & Zhu, Qingyuan
- 24-34 Water pollution in wastewater treatment plants: An efficiency analysis with undesirable output
by D’Inverno, Giovanna & Carosi, Laura & Romano, Giulia & Guerrini, Andrea
- 35-50 Environmental efficiency and abatement efficiency measurements of China's thermal power industry: A data envelopment analysis based materials balance approach
by Wang, Ke & Wei, Yi-Ming & Huang, Zhimin
- 51-63 Environmental efficiency and economic growth of China: A Ray slack-based model analysis
by Song, Malin & Peng, Jun & Wang, Jianlin & Zhao, Jiajia
- 64-78 Evaluating the dynamic performance of energy portfolios: Empirical evidence from the DEA directional distance function
by Zhang, Yue-Jun & Chen, Ming-Ying
- 79-98 A multicriteria optimization model for sustainable forest management under climate change uncertainty: An application in Portugal
by Álvarez-Miranda, Eduardo & Garcia-Gonzalo, Jordi & Ulloa-Fierro, Felipe & Weintraub, Andrés & Barreiro, Susana
- 99-110 Data envelopment analysis cross-like efficiency model for non-homogeneous decision-making units: The case of United States companies’ low-carbon investment to attain corporate sustainability
by Zhu, Weiwei & Yu, Yu & Sun, Panpan
- 111-131 DEA frontier improvement and portfolio rebalancing: An application of China mutual funds on considering sustainability information disclosure
by Zhou, Zhongbao & Xiao, Helu & Jin, Qianying & Liu, Wenbin
- 132-145 Managing risks from climate impacted hazards – The value of investment flexibility under uncertainty
by Truong, Chi & Trück, Stefan & Mathew, Supriya
- 146-158 Retail location competition under carbon penalty
by Dilek, Hande & Karaer, Özgen & Nadar, Emre
- 159-170 An efficient heuristic algorithm for the alternative-fuel station location problem
by Tran, Trung Hieu & Nagy, Gábor & Nguyen, Thu Ba T. & Wassan, Niaz A.
- 171-187 A Modified Malmquist-Luenberger Productivity Index: Assessing Environmental Productivity Performance in China
by Du, Juan & Chen, Yao & Huang, Ying
- 188-205 A quantitative model for environmentally sustainable supply chain performance measurement
by Acquaye, Adolf & Ibn-Mohammed, Taofeeq & Genovese, Andrea & Afrifa, Godfred A & Yamoah, Fred A & Oppon, Eunice
- 206-217 A differential oligopoly game for optimal production planning and water savings
by Xin, Baogui & Sun, Minghe
- 218-226 Sustainable endogenous growth model of multiple regions: Reconciling OR and economic perspectives
by Wu, Tao & Zhang, Ning & Gui, Lin & Wu, Wenjie
- 227-243 Water-integrated scheduling of batch process plants: Modelling approach and application in technology selection
by Pulluru, Sai Jishna & Akkerman, Renzo
- 244-257 Capacitated disassembly scheduling under stochastic yield and demand
by Liu, Kanglin & Zhang, Zhi-Hai
- 258-271 Improving supply chain sustainability using exergy analysis
by Jawad, Hussam & Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Nuwayhid, Rida Y.
- 272-285 Promoting sustainability of automotive products through strategic assortment planning
by Umpfenbach, Edward Lawrence & Dalkiran, Evrim & Chinnam, Ratna Babu & Murat, Alper Ekrem
- 286-301 A multi-agent systems approach for sustainable supplier selection and order allocation in a partnership supply chain
by Ghadimi, Pezhman & Ghassemi Toosi, Farshad & Heavey, Cathal
- 302-312 Robust and sustainable supply chains under market uncertainties and different risk attitudes – A case study of the German biodiesel market
by Hombach, Laura Elisabeth & Büsing, Christina & Walther, Grit
- 313-326 A unified theory of the dynamics of closed-loop supply chains
by Hosoda, Takamichi & Disney, Stephen M.
- 327-340 Reducing emissions in transportation and inventory management: (R, Q) Policy with considerations of carbon reduction
by Tang, Shaolong & Wang, Wenjie & Cho, Stella & Yan, Hong
- 341-352 A hybrid Constraint Programming/Mixed Integer Programming framework for the preventive signaling maintenance crew scheduling problem
by M. Pour, Shahrzad & Drake, John H. & Ejlertsen, Lena Secher & Rasmussen, Kourosh Marjani & Burke, Edmund K.
- 353-362 The multi-pickup and delivery problem with time windows
by Naccache, Salma & Côté, Jean-François & Coelho, Leandro C.
- 363-381 Risk management of time varying floors for dynamic portfolio insurance
by Ben Ameur, H. & Prigent, J.-L.
- 382-396 A branch-and-price algorithm for the scheduling of customer visits in the context of multi-period service territory design
by Bender, Matthias & Kalcsics, Jörg & Nickel, Stefan & Pouls, Martin
2018, Volume 268, Issue 3
- 771-783 What is Community Operational Research?
by Midgley, Gerald & Johnson, Michael P. & Chichirau, George
- 784-797 A Cook's tour: Towards a framework for measuring the social impact of social purpose organisations
by White, Leroy
- 798-808 Capturing the imprecision during an OR intervention: What is, what isn't and what should be
by Brauer, Tony
- 809-824 Spontaneous emergence of Community OR: Self-initiating, self-organising problem structuring mediated by social media
by Yearworth, Mike & White, Leroy
- 825-835 Supporting self-organised community research through informal learning
by Herron, Rebecca & Mendiwelso-Bendek, Zoraida
- 836-851 Developing a business analytics methodology: A case study in the foodbank sector
by Hindle, Giles A. & Vidgen, Richard
- 852-864 Operationalising systemic resilience
by Helfgott, Ariella
- 865-874 Deepening and scaling participatory research with the poorest and most marginalised
by Burns, Danny
- 875-886 Strategies for community improvement to tackle poverty and gender issues: An ethnography of community based organizations (‘Chamas’) and women's interventions in the Nairobi slums
by Mwiti, Fredah & Goulding, Christina
- 887-903 Community based response to the Japanese tsunami: A bottom-up approach
by Goulding, Christina & Kelemen, Mihaela & Kiyomiya, Toru
- 904-917 Extending community operational research to address institutional aspects of societal problems: Experiences from peri-urban Bangladesh
by Gomes, Sharlene L. & Hermans, Leon M. & Thissen, Wil A.H.
- 918-931 Structured Democratic Dialogue: An application of a mathematical problem structuring method to facilitate reforms with local authorities in Cyprus
by Laouris, Yiannis & Michaelides, Marios
- 932-945 Applying systems thinking models of organizational design and change in community operational research
by Cabrera, Derek & Cabrera, Laura & Powers, Erin & Solin, Jeremy & Kushner, Jennifer
- 946-959 Community Operational Research: Developing a systemic peace education programme involving urban and rural communities in Colombia
by Pinzon-Salcedo, Luis Arturo & Torres-Cuello, Maria Alejandra
- 960-970 Teaching decision-making and building resilience in youth – A case study to reduce the supply of vulnerable youth to sex traffickers in Atlanta, Georgia
by Taylor, Kendra C.
- 971-983 Reflections on a multi-layered intervention in the South African public education system: Some ethical implications for Community Operational Research
by Romm, Norma R.A.
- 984-995 Empowering indigenous voices in disaster response: Applying the Mauri Model to New Zealand's worst environmental maritime disaster
by Morgan, Te Kipa Kepa Brian & Fa`aui, Tumanako Ngawhika
- 996-1005 Processes of engagement and methodology design in Community Operational Research – Insights from the indigenous peoples sector
by Brocklesby, John & Beall, Elizabeth
- 1006-1020 Complexity management and multi-scale governance: A case study in an Amazonian indigenous association
by Espinosa, A. & Duque, C.
- 1021-1039 An exploration of solutions for improving access to affordable fresh food with disadvantaged Welsh communities
by Wang, Yingli & Touboulic, Anne & O'Neill, Martin
- 1040-1049 Managing community engagement: A process model for urban planning
by Konsti-Laakso, Suvi & Rantala, Tero
- 1050-1061 Is crime a real estate problem? A case study of the neighborhood of East Liberty, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
by Fabusuyi, Tayo
- 1062-1076 Efficient frontiers in a frontier state: Viability of mobile dentistry services in rural areas
by Thorsen, Andreas & McGarvey, Ronald G.
- 1077-1091 Co-designing the solution space for rural regeneration in a new World Heritage site: A Choice Experiments approachAuthor-Name: Ferretti, V
by Gandino, E.
- 1092-1110 Combining local preferences with multi-criteria decision analysis and linear optimization to develop feasible energy concepts in small communities
by McKenna, R. & Bertsch, V. & Mainzer, K. & Fichtner, W.
- 1111-1124 Community Operational Research and Citizen Science: Two icons in need of each other?
by Gregory, Amanda J. & Atkins, Jonathan P.
- 1125-1133 Towards a new paradigm of healthcare: Addressing challenges to professional identities through Community Operational Research
by Walsh, Mike & Kittler, Markus G. & Mahal, Dawn
- 1134-1148 Systemic Lean Intervention: Enhancing Lean with Community Operational Research
by Ufua, Daniel E. & Papadopoulos, Thanos & Midgley, Gerald
- 1149-1167 A systems approach to understanding the perspectives in the changing landscape of responsible business in Scotland
by Weaver, Miles W & Crossan, Kenny & Tan, Hock B & Paxton, Steven E
- 1168-1177 Strengthening community operational research through exchange of tools and strategic alliances
by Bammer, Gabriele
- 1178-1191 Emerging trends and new frontiers in community operational research
by Johnson, Michael P. & Midgley, Gerald & Chichirau, George
2018, Volume 268, Issue 2
- 399-431 Opportunities and challenges in sustainable supply chain: An operations research perspective
by Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula & da Silva, Cátia & Carvalho, Ana
- 432-449 Multi-period stochastic covering location problems: Modeling framework and solution approach
by Marín, Alfredo & Martínez-Merino, Luisa I. & Rodríguez-Chía, Antonio M. & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco
- 450-462 Colocating tasks in data centers using a side-effects performance model
by Pascual, Fanny & Rzadca, Krzysztof
- 463-472 The Unit-capacity Constrained Permutation Problem
by Bendotti, Pascale & Fouilhoux, Pierre & Kedad-Sidhoum, Safia
- 473-485 The quadratic shortest path problem: complexity, approximability, and solution methods
by Rostami, Borzou & Chassein, André & Hopf, Michael & Frey, Davide & Buchheim, Christoph & Malucelli, Federico & Goerigk, Marc
- 486-503 An efficient matheuristic for offline patient-to-bed assignment problems
by Guido, Rosita & Groccia, Maria Carmela & Conforti, Domenico
- 504-514 Retailer-run resale market and optimal returns and resale policy
by Lee, Chang Hwan & Rhee, Byong-Duk
- 515-532 A hybrid condition-based maintenance policy for continuously monitored components with two degradation thresholds
by Poppe, Joeri & Boute, Robert N. & Lambrecht, Marc R.
- 533-544 Conditional inspection and maintenance of a system with two interacting components
by Berrade, M.D. & Scarf, P.A. & Cavalcante, C.A.V.
- 545-554 Exploring the sources of uncertainty: Why does bagging for time series forecasting work?
by Petropoulos, Fotios & Hyndman, Rob J. & Bergmeir, Christoph
- 555-568 Brand positioning and consumer taste information
by Nalca, Arcan & Boyaci, Tamer & Ray, Saibal
- 569-581 Control of a continuous production inventory system with production quantity restrictions
by Klosterhalfen, Steffen T. & Holzhauer, Falk & Fleischmann, Moritz
- 582-595 Buy now and price later: Supply contracts with time-consistent mean–variance financial hedgingAuthor-Name: Li, Qiang
by Niu, Baozhuang & Chu, Lap-Keung & Ni, Jian & Wang, Junwei
- 596-612 Iterative ranking aggregation using quality improvement of subgroup ranking
by Ding, Jiankun & Han, Deqiang & Yang, Yi
- 613-623 Buy online and pick up in-store: Design of the service area
by Jin, Ming & Li, Gang & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 624-634 Combined optimisation of an open-pit mine outline and the transition depth to underground mining
by Whittle, D. & Brazil, M. & Grossman, P.A. & Rubinstein, J.H. & Thomas, D.A.
- 635-652 Dynamic cooperative advertising under manufacturer and retailer level competition
by Chutani, Anshuman & Sethi, Suresh P.
- 653-664 A novel model of costly technical efficiency
by Tsionas, Mike G. & Izzeldin, Marwan
- 665-687 A matheuristic decomposition approach for the scheduling of a single-source and multiple destinations pipeline system
by Meira, William Hitoshi Tsunoda & Magatão, Leandro & Relvas, Susana & Barbosa-Póvoa, Ana Paula & Neves, Flávio & Arruda, Lúcia V.R.
- 688-702 Linepack planning models for gas transmission network under uncertainty
by Tran, Trung Hieu & French, Simon & Ashman, Rhys & Kent, Edward
- 703-715 A simultaneous facility location and vehicle routing problem arising in health care logistics in the Netherlands
by Veenstra, Marjolein & Roodbergen, Kees Jan & Coelho, Leandro C. & Zhu, Stuart X.
- 716-727 Forecasting the success of a new tourism service by a neuro-fuzzy technique
by Atsalakis, George S. & Atsalaki, Ioanna G. & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 728-739 An exact approach for tactical planning and patient selection for elective surgeries
by Anjomshoa, Hamideh & Dumitrescu, Irina & Lustig, Irvin & Smith, Olivia J.
- 740-754 Cooperation royalty contract design in research and development alliances: Help vs. knowledge-sharing
by Yu, Xinning & Lan, Yanfei & Zhao, Ruiqing
- 755-759 On the existence of dominating 6-cyclic schedules in four-machine robotic cells
by Kats, Vladimir & Levner, Eugene
2018, Volume 268, Issue 1
- 1-12 Collaborative vehicle routing: A survey
by Gansterer, Margaretha & Hartl, Richard F.
- 13-24 Efficient solution of quadratically constrained quadratic subproblems within the mesh adaptive direct search algorithm
by Amaioua, Nadir & Audet, Charles & Conn, Andrew R. & Le Digabel, Sébastien
- 25-36 Sensitivity and covariance in stochastic complementarity problems with an application to North American natural gas markets
by Sankaranarayanan, Sriram & Feijoo, Felipe & Siddiqui, Sauleh
- 37-53 Packing of concave polyhedra with continuous rotations using nonlinear optimisation
by Romanova, T. & Bennell, J. & Stoyan, Y. & Pankratov, A.