Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
2017, Volume 263, Issue 2
- 571-582 Additive consistent interval-valued Atanassov intuitionistic fuzzy preference relation and likelihood comparison algorithm based group decision making
by Wan, Shuping & Wang, Feng & Dong, Jiuying
- 583-595 Towards fully-facilitated discrete event simulation modelling: Addressing the model coding stage
by Proudlove, N.C. & Bisogno, S. & Onggo, B.S.S. & Calabrese, A. & Levialdi Ghiron, N.
- 596-610 Warranty pricing with consumer learning
by Lei, Yong & Liu, Qian & Shum, Stephen
- 611-624 Beyond crowd judgments: Data-driven estimation of market value in association football
by Müller, Oliver & Simons, Alexander & Weinmann, Markus
- 625-638 Full and fast calibration of the Heston stochastic volatility model
by Cui, Yiran & del Baño Rollin, Sebastian & Germano, Guido
- 639-651 The airline long-haul fleet planning problem: The case of TAP service to/from Brazil
by Carreira, Joana S. & Lulli, Guglielmo & Antunes, António P.
- 652-663 Container shipping service selection and cargo routing with transshipment limits
by Balakrishnan, Anantaram & Karsten, Christian Vad
- 664-678 A comparison of Monte Carlo tree search and rolling horizon optimization for large-scale dynamic resource allocation problems
by Bertsimas, Dimitris & Griffith, J. Daniel & Gupta, Vishal & Kochenderfer, Mykel J. & Mišić, Velibor V.
- 679-689 Enhancing two-stage modelling methodology for loss given default with support vector machines
by Yao, Xiao & Crook, Jonathan & Andreeva, Galina
- 690-697 δ-shock model based on Polya process and its optimal replacement policy
by Eryilmaz, Serkan
- 698-706 An improved least squares Monte Carlo valuation method based on heteroscedasticity
by Fabozzi, Frank J. & Paletta, Tommaso & Tunaru, Radu
- 707-718 Implications of implicit credit spread volatilities on interest rate modelling
by Fanelli, Viviana
- 719-732 Multi-objective mean–variance–skewness model for nonconvex and stochastic optimal power flow considering wind power and load uncertainties
by Chen, J.J. & Wu, Q.H. & Zhang, L.L. & Wu, P.Z.
- 733-735 A note on second order cone programming approach to two-stage network data envelopment analysis
by Guo, Chuanyin & Wei, Fajie & Chen, Yao
2017, Volume 262, Issue 3
- 803-816 Forty years of the European Journal of Operational Research: A bibliometric overview
by Laengle, Sigifredo & Merigó, José M. & Miranda, Jaime & Słowiński, Roman & Bomze, Immanuel & Borgonovo, Emanuele & Dyson, Robert G. & Oliveira, José Fernando & Teunter, Ruud
- 817-834 Optimally solving the joint order batching and picker routing problem
by Valle, Cristiano Arbex & Beasley, John E. & da Cunha, Alexandre Salles
- 835-850 Dynamic constraint and variable aggregation in column generation
by Bouarab, Hocine & El Hallaoui, Issmail & Metrane, Abdelmoutalib & Soumis, François
- 851-862 Dual control Monte-Carlo method for tight bounds of value function in regime switching utility maximization
by Ma, Jingtang & Li, Wenyuan & Zheng, Harry
- 863-878 Minimum Spanning Trees with neighborhoods: Mathematical programming formulations and solution methods
by Blanco, Víctor & Fernández, Elena & Puerto, Justo
- 879-893 Pricing strategies for capacitated ring-star problems based on dynamic programming algorithms
by Baldacci, Roberto & Hill, Alessandro & Hoshino, Edna A. & Lim, Andrew
- 894-903 Exact and superpolynomial approximation algorithms for the densest k-subgraph problem
by Bourgeois, Nicolas & Giannakos, Aristotelis & Lucarelli, Giorgio & Milis, Ioannis & Paschos, Vangelis Th.
- 904-907 Bicriteria order acceptance and scheduling with consideration of fill rate
by Ou, Jinwen & Zhong, Xueling
- 908-928 Extended formulations and branch-and-cut algorithms for the Black-and-White Traveling Salesman Problem
by Gouveia, Luis & Leitner, Markus & Ruthmair, Mario
- 929-943 A double oracle approach to minmax regret optimization problems with interval data
by Gilbert, Hugo & Spanjaard, Olivier
- 944-953 Reduce shortage with self-reservation policy for a manufacturer paying both fixed and variable stockout expenditure
by Huang, Boray & Wu, Andy
- 954-965 A tabu search heuristic for the uncapacitated single allocation p-hub maximal covering problem
by Silva, Marcos Roberto & Cunha, Claudio B.
- 966-980 Appointment scheduling and routing optimization of attended home delivery system with random customer behavior
by Han, Shuihua & Zhao, Ling & Chen, Kui & Luo, Zong-wei & Mishra, Deepa
- 981-995 Optimization methods for the Train Unit Shunting Problem
by Haahr, Jørgen Thorlund & Lusby, Richard M. & Wagenaar, Joris Camiel
- 996-1008 Inventory management under price-based and stockout-based substitution
by Transchel, Sandra
- 1009-1027 A two-period model of product cannibalization in an atypical Closed-loop Supply Chain with endogenous returns: The case of DellReconnect
by Ramani, Vinay & De Giovanni, Pietro
- 1028-1039 A Two-echelon joint continuous-discrete location model
by Venkateshan, Prahalad & Ballou, Ronald H. & Mathur, Kamlesh & Maruthasalam, Arulanantha P.P.
- 1040-1051 A multi-objective facility location problem in the presence of variable gradual coverage performance and cooperative cover
by Karatas, Mumtaz
- 1052-1063 Combining Wang–Landau sampling algorithm and heuristics for solving the unequal-area dynamic facility layout problem
by Liu, Jingfa & Wang, Dawen & He, Kun & Xue, Yu
- 1064-1071 Bargaining model of labor disputes considering social mediation and bounded rationalityAuthor-Name: Liu, Dehai
by Lv, Wei & Li, Hongyi & Tang, Jiafu
- 1072-1084 A mathematical framework to optimize resilience of interdependent critical infrastructure systems under spatially localized attacks
by Ouyang, Min
- 1085-1093 Bayesian failure-rate modeling and preventive maintenance optimization
by Belyi, Dmitriy & Popova, Elmira & Morton, David P. & Damien, Paul
- 1094-1108 Identification of effective implementations of simulated annealing for optimizing thinning schedules for single forest stands
by Moriguchi, Kai & Ueki, Tatsuhito & Saito, Masashi
- 1109-1115 Scheduling the South American Qualifiers to the 2018 FIFA World Cup by integer programming
by Durán, Guillermo & Guajardo, Mario & Sauré, Denis
- 1116-1135 From bond yield to macroeconomic instability: A parsimonious affine model
by Recchioni, Maria Cristina & Tedeschi, Gabriele
- 1136-1163 Spare parts classification in industrial manufacturing using the dominance-based rough set approach
by Hu, Qiwei & Chakhar, Salem & Siraj, Sajid & Labib, Ashraf
- 1164-1180 Asset allocation with correlation: A composite trade-off
by Carroll, Rachael & Conlon, Thomas & Cotter, John & Salvador, Enrique
- 1181-1195 Subsidy scheme or price discount scheme? Mass adoption of electric vehicles under different market structures
by Shao, Lulu & Yang, Jun & Zhang, Min
- 1196-1207 Almost budget balanced mechanisms with scalar bids for allocation of a divisible good
by Thirumulanathan, D. & Vinay, H. & Bhashyam, Srikrishna & Sundaresan, Rajesh
2017, Volume 262, Issue 2
- 402-410 Reviewing the role of stakeholders in Operational Research: A stakeholder theory perspectiveAuthor-Name: de Gooyert, Vincent
by Rouwette, Etiënne & van Kranenburg, Hans & Freeman, Edward
- 411-423 A novel integer programing formulation for scheduling with family setup times on a single machine to minimize maximum lateness
by Hinder, Oliver & Mason, Andrew J.
- 424-437 Novel time-space network flow formulation and approximate dynamic programming approach for the crane scheduling in a coil warehouse
by Yuan, Yuan & Tang, Lixin
- 438-448 An effective dynamic programming algorithm for the minimum-cost maximal knapsack packing problem
by Furini, Fabio & Ljubić, Ivana & Sinnl, Markus
- 449-463 Capacity planning with competitive decision-makers: Trilevel MILP formulation, degeneracy, and solution approaches
by Florensa, Carlos & Garcia-Herreros, Pablo & Misra, Pratik & Arslan, Erdem & Mehta, Sanjay & Grossmann, Ignacio E.
- 464-478 Locating names on vertices of a transaction network
by Alcaide-López-de-Pablo, David & Sicilia, Joaquín & González-Sierra, Miguel Á.
- 479-498 Joint optimization of condition-based opportunistic maintenance and spare parts provisioning policy in multiunit systems
by Zhang, Xiaohong & Zeng, Jianchao
- 499-508 Optimal control of a production-inventory system with product returns and two disposal options
by Gayon, Jean-Philippe & Vercraene, Samuel & Flapper, Simme Douwe P.
- 509-520 The probabilistic p-center problem: Planning service for potential customers
by Martínez-Merino, Luisa I. & Albareda-Sambola, Maria & Rodríguez-Chía, Antonio M.
- 521-534 Sequencing dual-spreader crane operations: Mathematical formulation and heuristic algorithm
by Lashkari, Shabnam & Wu, Yong & Petering, Matthew E.H.
- 535-549 Logistics network design for perishable products with heterogeneous quality decay
by de Keizer, Marlies & Akkerman, Renzo & Grunow, Martin & Bloemhof, Jacqueline M. & Haijema, Rene & van der Vorst, Jack G.A.J.
- 550-562 Parts-to-picker based order processing in a rack-moving mobile robots environment
by Boysen, Nils & Briskorn, Dirk & Emde, Simon
- 563-574 Price and quality-based competition and channel structure with consumer loyalty
by Wang, Sujuan & Hu, Qiying & Liu, Weiqi
- 575-585 Sequential design strategies for mean response surface metamodeling via stochastic kriging with adaptive exploration and exploitation
by Chen, Xi & Zhou, Qiang
- 586-601 Approximate stochastic dynamic programming for hydroelectric production planning
by Zéphyr, Luckny & Lang, Pascal & Lamond, Bernard F. & Côté, Pascal
- 602-619 A multi-station system for reducing congestion in high-variability queues
by Maddah, Bacel & Nasr, Walid W. & Charanek, Ali
- 620-635 A two-stage stochastic programming approach for multi-activity tour scheduling
by Restrepo, María I. & Gendron, Bernard & Rousseau, Louis-Martin
- 636-646 Robust goal programming using different robustness echelons via norm-based and ellipsoidal uncertainty sets
by Hanks, Robert W. & Weir, Jeffery D. & Lunday, Brian J.
- 647-659 The accuracy of carbon emission and fuel consumption computations in green vehicle routing
by Turkensteen, Marcel
- 660-672 Capacity optimization under uncertainty: The impact of operational time lags
by Boonman, Hettie J. & Siddiqui, Afzal S.
- 673-681 Increasing the efficiency in integer simulation optimization: Reducing the search space through data envelopment analysis and orthogonal arrays
by Miranda, Rafael de Carvalho & Montevechi, José Arnaldo Barra & da Silva, Aneirson Francisco & Marins, Fernando Augusto Silva
- 682-692 Necessary and sufficient conditions for Pareto efficiency in robust multiobjective optimization
by Bokrantz, Rasmus & Fredriksson, Albin
- 693-707 Heuristics for selecting pair-wise elicitation questions in multiple criteria choice problems
by Ciomek, Krzysztof & Kadziński, Miłosz & Tervonen, Tommi
- 708-719 Higher order assortativity in complex networks
by Arcagni, Alberto & Grassi, Rosanna & Stefani, Silvana & Torriero, Anna
- 720-732 Robust and Pareto optimality of insurance contracts
by Asimit, Alexandru V. & Bignozzi, Valeria & Cheung, Ka Chun & Hu, Junlei & Kim, Eun-Seok
- 733-743 Productivity growth, environmental regulation and win–win opportunities: The case of chemical industry in Italy and Germany
by Manello, Alessandro
- 744-758 Optimizing the supply chain of biomass and biogas for a single plant considering mass and energy losses
by Jensen, Ida Græsted & Münster, Marie & Pisinger, David
- 759-770 Energy efficient scheduling of open-pit coal mine trucks
by Patterson, S.R. & Kozan, E. & Hyland, P.
- 771-779 The effect of process management on different types of innovations: An analytical modeling approach
by Kim, Yongjae
- 780-791 Fuzzy decision fusion approach for loss-given-default modeling
by Nazemi, Abdolreza & Fatemi Pour, Farnoosh & Heidenreich, Konstantin & Fabozzi, Frank J.
- 792-801 Modeling joint production of multiple outputs in StoNED: Directional distance function approach
by Kuosmanen, Timo & Johnson, Andrew
2017, Volume 262, Issue 1
- 1-13 Dominant-set clustering: A review
by Rota Bulò, Samuel & Pelillo, Marcello
- 14-27 Solving the Team Orienteering Arc Routing Problem with a column generation approach
by Riera-Ledesma, Jorge & Salazar-González, Juan José
- 28-39 Integer programming techniques for educational timetabling
by Fonseca, George H.G. & Santos, Haroldo G. & Carrano, Eduardo G. & Stidsen, Thomas J.R.
- 40-45 Impact of deadline intervals on behavior of solutions to the random Sequencing Jobs with Deadlines problem
by Szkatuła, Krzysztof
- 46-59 Match-up scheduling of mixed-criticality jobs: Maximizing the probability of jobs execution
by Seddik, Yasmina & Hanzálek, Zdenek
- 60-74 Forecasting with temporal hierarchies
by Athanasopoulos, George & Hyndman, Rob J. & Kourentzes, Nikolaos & Petropoulos, Fotios
- 75-88 Optimizing a supply network with production smoothing, freight expediting and safety stocks: An analysis of tactical trade-offs
by Zahraei, Seyed Mehdi & Teo, Chee-Chong
- 89-107 Espionage and the optimal standard of the Customs-Trade Partnership against Terrorism (C-TPAT) program in maritime security
by Bagchi, Aniruddha & Paul, Jomon A.
- 108-122 Pricing and rebate strategies for an e-shop with a cashback website
by Zhou, Yong-Wu & Cao, Bin & Tang, Qinshen & Zhou, Wenhui
- 123-135 Electric vehicle adoption decisions in a fleet environment
by Kuppusamy, Saravanan & Magazine, Michael J. & Rao, Uday
- 136-150 Optimal dynamic pricing for deteriorating items with reference price effects when inventories stimulate demand
by Hsieh, Tsu-Pang & Dye, Chung-Yuan
- 151-162 The demand weighted vehicle routing problem
by Camm, Jeffrey D. & Magazine, Michael J. & Kuppusamy, Saravanan & Martin, Kipp
- 163-179 Plant location and inventory level decisions in global supply chains: Evidence from Korean firms
by Lee, Seungrae & Park, Seung Jae & Seshadri, Sridhar
- 180-193 Nuclear emergency decision support: A behavioural OR perspective
by Argyris, Nikolaos & French, Simon
- 194-206 Multiple criteria mixed-integer programming for incorporating multiple factors into the development of master operating theatre timetables
by Penn, M.L. & Potts, C.N. & Harper, P.R.
- 207-216 Joint decisions on product line selection, purchasing, and pricing
by Moon, Ilkyeong & Park, Kun Soo & Hao, Jing & Kim, Dongwook
- 217-230 Toward an integrated workforce planning framework using structured equations
by Doumic, Marie & Perthame, Benoît & Ribes, Edouard & Salort, Delphine & Toubiana, Nathan
- 231-238 Second order cone programming approach to two-stage network data envelopment analysis
by Chen, Kun & Zhu, Joe
- 239-250 Dual bounds of a service level assignment problem with applications to efficient pricing
by Pavlin, J. Michael
- 251-261 Comonotonic approximation to periodic investment problems under stochastic drift
by Xu, Liang & Gao, Chunyan & Kou, Gang & Liu, Qinjun
- 262-273 A hybrid metaheuristic for resource-constrained project scheduling with flexible resource profiles
by Tritschler, Martin & Naber, Anulark & Kolisch, Rainer
- 274-286 A buffer control method for top-down project control
by Martens, Annelies & Vanhoucke, Mario
- 287-298 A Benders decomposition-based heuristic for a production and outbound distribution scheduling problem with strict delivery constraints
by Kergosien, Y. & Gendreau, M. & Billaut, J.-C.
- 299-305 Robust multiobjective portfolio optimization: A minimax regret approach
by Xidonas, Panos & Mavrotas, George & Hassapis, Christis & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 306-321 Is there a prison size dilemma? An empirical analysis of output-specific economies of scale
by Hennebel, Veerle & Simper, Richard & Verschelde, Marijn
- 322-334 Linear programming-based directed local search for expensive multi-objective optimization problems: Application to drinking water production plants
by Capitanescu, F. & Marvuglia, A. & Benetto, E. & Ahmadi, A. & Tiruta-Barna, L.
- 335-346 Curvature-constrained traveling salesman tours for aerial surveillance in scenarios with obstacles
by Babel, Luitpold
- 347-360 Corporate failure prediction in the European energy sector: A multicriteria approach and the effect of country characteristics
by Doumpos, Michalis & Andriosopoulos, Kostas & Galariotis, Emilios & Makridou, Georgia & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 361-369 On endogenizing direction vectors in parametric directional distance function-based models
by Färe, Rolf & Pasurka, Carl & Vardanyan, Michael
- 370-380 The risk premium that never was: A fair value explanation of the volatility spread
by McGee, Richard J. & McGroarty, Frank
- 381-400 A general framework for discretely sampled realized variance derivatives in stochastic volatility models with jumps
by Cui, Zhenyu & Lars Kirkby, J. & Nguyen, Duy
2017, Volume 261, Issue 3
- 803-818 A hybrid breakout local search and reinforcement learning approach to the vertex separator problem
by Benlic, Una & Epitropakis, Michael G. & Burke, Edmund K.
- 819-834 A hybrid Particle Swarm Optimization – Variable Neighborhood Search algorithm for Constrained Shortest Path problems
by Marinakis, Yannis & Migdalas, Athanasios & Sifaleras, Angelo
- 835-848 Extended GRASP for the job shop scheduling problem with total weighted tardiness objective
by Bierwirth, C. & Kuhpfahl, J.
- 849-865 Classifying and modeling setups and cleanings in lot sizing and scheduling
by Stefansdottir, Bryndis & Grunow, Martin & Akkerman, Renzo
- 866-879 Assemble-to-order systems: A review
by Atan, Zümbül & Ahmadi, Taher & Stegehuis, Clara & Kok, Ton de & Adan, Ivo
- 880-892 Optimizing (s, S) policies for multi-period inventory models with demand distribution uncertainty: Robust dynamic programing approaches
by Qiu, Ruozhen & Sun, Minghe & Lim, Yun Fong
- 893-902 The Repair Kit Problem with positive replenishment lead times and fixed ordering costs
by Prak, Dennis & Saccani, Nicola & Syntetos, Aris & Teunter, Ruud & Visintin, Filippo
- 903-917 Asymmetric retailers with different moving sequences: Group buying vs. individual purchasing
by Yan, Yingchen & Zhao, Ruiqing & Lan, Yanfei
- 918-928 An efficient algorithm for the 2-level capacitated lot-sizing problem with identical capacities at both levels
by Goisque, Guillaume & Rapine, Christophe
- 929-940 Robust production capacity planning under uncertain wafer lots transfer probabilities for semiconductor automated material handling systems
by Chen, Wenliang & Wang, Zheng & Chan, Felix T.S.
- 941-957 Locating alternative-fuel refueling stations on a multi-class vehicle transportation network
by Hwang, Seong Wook & Kweon, Sang Jin & Ventura, Jose A.
- 958-970 Performance assessment in homogeneous/heterogeneous collaborative enterprise networks with inventory adjustment
by Schleich, Benjamin Rafael & Seok, Hyesung & Yoon, Sang Won
- 971-983 Uniqueness of market equilibrium on a network: A peak-load pricing approach
by Grimm, Veronika & Schewe, Lars & Schmidt, Martin & Zöttl, Gregor
- 984-993 Higher-degree stochastic dominance optimality and efficiency
by Fang, Yi & Post, Thierry
- 994-1000 Behavioral models for first-price sealed-bid auctions with the one-shot decision theory
by Wang, Chao & Guo, Peijun
- 1001-1012 Generic negotiation mechanisms with side payments – Design, analysis and application for decentralized resource-constrained multi-project scheduling problems
by Homberger, Jörg & Fink, Andreas
- 1013-1027 Dynamic theory of losses in wars and conflicts
by Duffey, Romney B
- 1028-1051 A coevolutionary technique based on multi-swarm particle swarm optimization for dynamic multi-objective optimization
by Liu, Ruochen & Li, Jianxia & fan, Jing & Mu, Caihong & Jiao, Licheng
- 1052-1065 Improving fleet management in mines: The benefit of heterogeneous match factor
by Chaowasakoo, Patarawan & Seppälä, Heikki & Koivo, Heikki & Zhou, Quan
- 1066-1084 A parallel multi-objective scatter search for optimising incentive contract design in projects
by Kerkhove, L.-P. & Vanhoucke, M.
- 1085-1097 Work-education mismatch: An endogenous theory of professionalization
by Ghaffarzadegan, Navid & Xue, Yi & Larson, Richard C.
- 1098-1109 The impact of design uncertainty in engineer-to-order project planning
by Vaagen, Hajnalka & Kaut, Michal & Wallace, Stein W.
- 1110-1124 Fluid approximations and control of queues in emergency departments
by Niyirora, Jerome & Zhuang, Jun
- 1125-1140 Estimating Malmquist productivity indexes using probabilistic directional distances: An application to the European banking sector
by Kevork, Ilias S. & Pange, Jenny & Tzeremes, Panayiotis & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 1141-1157 Automatic synthesis of constraints from examples using mixed integer linear programming
by Pawlak, Tomasz P. & Krawiec, Krzysztof
- 1158-1169 Capacity decisions with debt financing: The effects of agency problem
by Ni, Jian & Chu, Lap Keung & Li, Qiang
- 1170-1188 Bank branch efficiency under environmental change: A bootstrap DEA on monthly profit and loss accounting statements of Greek retail branches
by Aggelopoulos, Eleftherios & Georgopoulos, Antonios
- 1189-1202 A real options game of alliance timing decisions in biopharmaceutical research and development
by Morreale, Azzurra & Robba, Serena & Lo Nigro, Giovanna & Roma, Paolo
2017, Volume 261, Issue 2
- 405-420 Condition-based maintenance policies for systems with multiple dependent components: A review
by Olde Keizer, Minou C.A. & Flapper, Simme Douwe P. & Teunter, Ruud H.
- 421-435 A biobjective approach to recoverable robustness based on location planning
by Carrizosa, Emilio & Goerigk, Marc & Schöbel, Anita
- 436-449 Alternative models for markets with nonconvexities
by David Fuller, J. & Çelebi, Emre
- 450-459 Polynomial optimization for water networks: Global solutions for the valve setting problem
by Ghaddar, Bissan & Claeys, Mathieu & Mevissen, Martin & Eck, Bradley J.
- 460-474 A population-based fast algorithm for a billion-dimensional resource allocation problem with integer variables
by Deb, Kalyanmoy & Myburgh, Christie
- 475-485 Exact algorithms for the Equitable Traveling Salesman Problem
by Kinable, Joris & Smeulders, Bart & Delcour, Eline & Spieksma, Frits C.R.
- 486-502 The resource dependent assignment problem with a convex agent cost function
by Yedidsion, Liron & Shabtay, Dvir
- 503-514 Shared multi-processor scheduling
by Dereniowski, Dariusz & Kubiak, Wiesław
- 515-529 The single machine weighted mean squared deviation problem
by Pereira, Jordi & Vásquez, Óscar C.
- 530-539 Asymmetry matters: Dynamic half-way points in bidirectional labeling for solving shortest path problems with resource constraints faster
by Tilk, Christian & Rothenbächer, Ann-Kathrin & Gschwind, Timo & Irnich, Stefan
- 540-548 Strategic procurement in spot and forward markets considering regulation and capacity constraints
by Oliveira, Fernando S.
- 549-562 The directed profitable rural postman problem with incompatibility constraints
by Colombi, Marco & Corberán, Ángel & Mansini, Renata & Plana, Isaac & Sanchis, José M.
- 563-571 Loss aversion and rationality in the newsvendor problem under recourse option
by Vipin, B. & Amit, R.K.
- 572-583 Investigating sustained oscillations in nonlinear production and inventory control models
by Spiegler, Virginia L.M. & Naim, Mohamed M.
- 584-594 Optimal spares allocation to an exchangeable-item repair system with tolerable wait
by Dreyfuss, Michael & Giat, Yahel
- 595-605 Equilibrium arrival times to queues with general service times and non-linear utility functions
by Breinbjerg, Jesper
- 606-612 A stein type lemma for the multivariate generalized hyperbolic distribution
by Vanduffel, Steven & Yao, Jing
- 613-625 A control-chart-based queueing approach for service facility maintenance with energy-delay tradeoff
by Zhou, Wenhui & Zheng, Zhibin & Xie, Wei
- 626-639 Management challenges in creating value from business analytics
by Vidgen, Richard & Shaw, Sarah & Grant, David B.
- 640-655 Efficiency measures and computational approaches for data envelopment analysis models with ratio inputs and outputs
by Olesen, Ole Bent & Petersen, Niels Christian & Podinovski, Victor V.
- 656-665 Cost-based feature selection for Support Vector Machines: An application in credit scoring
by Maldonado, Sebastián & Pérez, Juan & Bravo, Cristián
- 666-678 Stochastic dominance via quantile regression with applications to investigate arbitrage opportunity and market efficiency
by Ng, Pin & Wong, Wing-Keung & Xiao, Zhijie
- 679-689 Efficiency measurement and frontier projection identification for general two-stage systems in data envelopment analysis
by Kao, Chiang
- 690-703 Dominance-based rough fuzzy set approach and its application to rule induction
by Du, Wen Sheng & Hu, Bao Qing
- 704-714 Evaluation functions and decision conditions of three-way decisions with game-theoretic rough sets
by Azam, Nouman & Zhang, Yan & Yao, JingTao
- 715-734 Electricity forward curves with thin granularity: Theory and empirical evidence in the hourly EPEXspot market
by Caldana, Ruggero & Fusai, Gianluca & Roncoroni, Andrea
- 735-754 Modeling the Steering of International Roaming Traffic
by Martins, Carlos Lúcio & Fonseca, Maria da Conceição & Pato, Margarida Vaz
- 755-771 Generation flexibility in ramp rates: Strategic behavior and lessons for electricity market design
by Moiseeva, Ekaterina & Wogrin, Sonja & Hesamzadeh, Mohammad Reza
- 772-788 Optimization approaches to Supervised Classification
by Pedro Duarte Silva, A.
- 789-799 On the inefficiency of the merit order in forward electricity markets with uncertain supply
by Morales, Juan M. & Pineda, Salvador
- 800-802 A note on “Cooperative interconnection settlement among ISPs through NAP”
by Van Hove, Leo
2017, Volume 261, Issue 1
- 1-16 Mathematical optimization approaches for facility layout problems: The state-of-the-art and future research directions
by Anjos, Miguel F. & Vieira, Manuel V.C.
- 17-29 Improved local search approaches to solve the post enrolment course timetabling problem
by Goh, Say Leng & Kendall, Graham & Sabar, Nasser R.
- 30-42 Models for the piecewise linear unsplittable multicommodity flow problems
by Fortz, Bernard & Gouveia, Luís & Joyce-Moniz, Martim
- 43-53 Clustering data that are graph connected
by Benati, Stefano & Puerto, Justo & Rodríguez-Chía, Antonio M.
- 54-66 An algorithmic framework for the exact solution of tree-star problems
by Leitner, Markus & Ljubić, Ivana & Salazar-González, Juan-José & Sinnl, Markus
- 67-74 Anchored reactive and proactive solutions to the CPM-scheduling problem
by Bendotti, Pascale & Chrétienne, Philippe & Fouilhoux, Pierre & Quilliot, Alain
- 75-87 An iterated greedy heuristic for a market segmentation problem with multiple attributes
by Huerta-Muñoz, Diana L. & Ríos-Mercado, Roger Z. & Ruiz, Rubén
- 88-96 Risk-cost optimization for procurement planning in multi-tier supply chain by Pareto Local Search with relaxed acceptance criterion
by Mori, Masakatsu & Kobayashi, Ryoji & Samejima, Masaki & Komoda, Norihisa
- 97-107 Capacity allocation under downstream competition and bargaining
by Qing, Qiankai & Deng, Tianhu & Wang, Hongwei
- 108-128 A simulation study of the performance of twin automated stacking cranes at a seaport container terminal
by Gharehgozli, Amir Hossein & Vernooij, Floris Gerardus & Zaerpour, Nima
- 129-142 Environmental implications of transport contract choice - capacity investment and pricing under volume and capacity contracts
by Berling, Peter & Eng-Larsson, Fredrik
- 143-153 Flexible contract design for VMI supply chain with service-sensitive demand: Revenue-sharing and supplier subsidy
by Cai, Jianhu & Hu, Xiaoqing & Tadikamalla, Pandu R. & Shang, Jennifer
- 154-168 A routing and scheduling approach to rail transportation of hazardous materials with demand due dates
by Fang, Kan & Ke, Ginger Y. & Verma, Manish
- 169-181 An improved method for forecasting spare parts demand using extreme value theory
by Zhu, Sha & Dekker, Rommert & van Jaarsveld, Willem & Renjie, Rex Wang & Koning, Alex J.
- 182-194 Enriching demand forecasts with managerial information to improve inventory replenishment decisions: Exploiting judgment and fostering learning
by Rekik, Yacine & Glock, Christoph H. & Syntetos, Aris A.
- 195-204 Inventory disclosure in online retailing
by Aydinliyim, Tolga & Pangburn, Michael S. & Rabinovich, Elliot
- 205-213 Self-interest and equity concerns: A behavioural allocation rule for operational problems
by Osório, António
- 214-221 Investigation on irreducible cost vectors in minimum cost arborescence problems
by Kusunoki, Yoshifumi & Tanino, Tetsuzo
- 222-233 Undominated nonnegative excesses and core extensions of transferable utility games
by Chen, Haoxun
- 234-246 Joint pricing and location decisions in a heterogeneous market
by Sedghi, Nafiseh & Shavandi, Hassan & Abouee-Mehrizi, Hossein
- 247-259 A stabilised scenario decomposition algorithm applied to stochastic unit commitment problems
by Schulze, Tim & Grothey, Andreas & McKinnon, Ken
- 260-278 Different stakeholders’ perspectives for a surgical case assignment problem: Deterministic and robust approaches
by Marques, Inês & Captivo, M. Eugénia
- 279-301 Comparison of Kriging-based algorithms for simulation optimization with heterogeneous noise
by Jalali, Hamed & Van Nieuwenhuyse, Inneke & Picheny, Victor
- 302-316 An integrated assortment and shelf-space optimization model with demand substitution and space-elasticity effects
by Hübner, Alexander & Schaal, Kai
- 317-336 Decision rule approximations for the risk averse reservoir management problem
by Gauvin, Charles & Delage, Erick & Gendreau, Michel
- 337-354 Link-based multi-class hazmat routing-scheduling problem: A multiple demon approach
by Szeto, W.Y. & Farahani, R.Z. & Sumalee, Agachai
- 355-367 Optimal service order for mass-casualty incident response
by Kamali, Behrooz & Bish, Douglas & Glick, Roger
- 368-389 Flexible decision making in the wake of large scale nuclear emergencies: Long-term response
by Yumashev, Dmitry & Johnson, Paul
- 390-404 Optimal operation of a CHP plant participating in the German electricity balancing and day-ahead spot market
by Kumbartzky, Nadine & Schacht, Matthias & Schulz, Katrin & Werners, Brigitte
2017, Volume 260, Issue 3
- 805-806 Feature cluster: Recent advances in exact methods for multi-objective optimisation
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Ljubić, Ivana & Parragh, Sophie N.
- 807-813 The vector linear program solver Bensolve – notes on theoretical background
by Löhne, Andreas & Weißing, Benjamin
- 814-827 Discrete representation of the non-dominated set for multi-objective optimization problems using kernels
by Bazgan, Cristina & Jamain, Florian & Vanderpooten, Daniel
- 828-828 Re. ``Discrete Representation of Non-dominated Sets in Multi-objective Linear Programming'' [European Journal of Operational Research 255 (2016) 687–698]
by Shao, Lizhen & Ehrgott, Matthias
- 829-840 Reference points and approximation algorithms in multicriteria discrete optimization
by Büsing, Christina & Goetzmann, Kai-Simon & Matuschke, Jannik & Stiller, Sebastian
- 841-855 Efficient computation of the search region in multi-objective optimization
by Dächert, Kerstin & Klamroth, Kathrin & Lacour, Renaud & Vanderpooten, Daniel
- 856-872 Multi-objective branch and bound
by Przybylski, Anthony & Gandibleux, Xavier