European Journal of Operational Research
2014, Volume 238, Issue 2
- 514-526 Multi-stage stochastic fluid models for congestion control
by O’Reilly, Małgorzata M.
- 527-539 Demand seasonality in retail inventory management
by Ehrenthal, J.C.F. & Honhon, D. & Van Woensel, T.
- 540-551 A synergy of multicriteria techniques to assess additive value models
by Hurson, Christian & Siskos, Yannis
- 552-559 The analytic hierarchy process with stochastic judgements
by Durbach, Ian & Lahdelma, Risto & Salminen, Pekka
- 560-565 Monotonicity and the Aumann–Shapley cost-sharing method in the discrete case
by Albizuri, M.J. & Díez, H. & Sarachu, A.
- 566-578 The SEXTANT software: A tool for automating the comparative analysis of mental models of dynamic systems
by Schaffernicht, Martin F.G. & Groesser, Stefan N.
- 579-595 A mathematical model proposal for cost-effective course planning in large hierarchical organizations
by Karamalak, Levent & Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan & Ozkil, Altan
- 596-606 Fast and fine quickest path algorithm
by Sedeño-Noda, Antonio & González-Barrera, Jonathan D.
- 607-619 An Activity-Based Costing decision model for life cycle assessment in green building projects
by Tsai, Wen-Hsien & Yang, Chih-Hao & Chang, Jui-Chu & Lee, Hsiu-Li
- 620-629 Reducing patient-flow delays in surgical suites through determining start-times of surgical cases
by Lee, Sangbok & Yih, Yuehwern
- 630-644 Robust competence assessment for job assignment
by Guillaume, Romain & Houé, Raymond & Grabot, Bernard
- 645-652 Hierarchical differential evolution for minimal cut sets identification: Application to nuclear safety systems
by Di Maio, Francesco & Baronchelli, Samuele & Zio, Enrico
2014, Volume 238, Issue 1
- 1-17 A survey of recent research on location-routing problems
by Prodhon, Caroline & Prins, Christian
- 18-30 Integrating stochastic time-dependent travel speed in solution methods for the dynamic dial-a-ride problem
by Schilde, M. & Doerner, K.F. & Hartl, R.F.
- 31-40 The Share-a-Ride Problem: People and parcels sharing taxis
by Li, Baoxiang & Krushinsky, Dmitry & Reijers, Hajo A. & Van Woensel, Tom
- 41-53 Robust optimization for interactive multiobjective programming with imprecise information applied to R&D project portfolio selection
by Hassanzadeh, Farhad & Nemati, Hamid & Sun, Minghe
- 54-64 Fast approximation algorithms for bi-criteria scheduling with machine assignment costs
by Lee, Kangbok & Leung, Joseph Y-T. & Jia, Zhao-hong & Li, Wenhua & Pinedo, Michael L. & Lin, Bertrand M.T.
- 65-76 The relevance of the “alphorn of uncertainty” to the financial management of projects under uncertainty
by Zhang, Jingwen & Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 77-86 Effective learning hyper-heuristics for the course timetabling problem
by Soria-Alcaraz, Jorge A. & Ochoa, Gabriela & Swan, Jerry & Carpio, Martin & Puga, Hector & Burke, Edmund K.
- 87-94 On the empirical scaling of run-time for finding optimal solutions to the travelling salesman problem
by Hoos, Holger H. & Stützle, Thomas
- 95-103 A hybrid heuristic algorithm for the 2D variable-sized bin packing problem
by Hong, Shaohui & Zhang, Defu & Lau, Hoong Chuin & Zeng, XiangXiang & Si, Yain-Whar
- 104-113 A multi-start algorithm for a balanced real-world Open Vehicle Routing Problem
by López-Sánchez, A.D. & Hernández-Díaz, A.G. & Vigo, D. & Caballero, R. & Molina, J.
- 114-121 Hybrid algorithm for a vendor managed inventory system in a two-echelon supply chain
by Diabat, Ali
- 122-129 Production planning and pricing policy in a make-to-stock system with uncertain demand subject to machine breakdowns
by Shi, Xiutian & Shen, Houcai & Wu, Ting & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 130-142 Coordination of production and interstage batch delivery with outsourced distribution
by Agnetis, Alessandro & Aloulou, Mohamed Ali & Fu, Liang-Liang
- 143-154 Optimisation of integrated reverse logistics networks with different product recovery routes
by Niknejad, A. & Petrovic, D.
- 155-165 Conservative allocation models for outbound containers in container terminals
by Zhang, Canrong & Wu, Tao & Kim, Kap Hwan & Miao, Lixin
- 166-174 The Quintile Share Ratio in location analysis
by Drezner, Tammy & Drezner, Zvi & Hulliger, Beat
- 175-184 Take back costs and product durability
by Pangburn, Michael S. & Stavrulaki, Euthemia
- 185-198 Measurement of preferences with self-explicated approaches: A classification and merge of trade-off- and non-trade-off-based evaluation types
by Schlereth, Christian & Eckert, Christine & Schaaf, René & Skiera, Bernd
- 199-207 On the student evaluation of university courses and faculty members’ teaching performance
by Nikolaidis, Yiannis & Dimitriadis, Sotirios G.
- 208-220 The partial adjustment valuation approach with dynamic and variable speeds of adjustment to evaluating and measuring the business value of information technology
by Lin, Winston T. & Kao, Ta-Wei (Daniel)
- 221-232 Vertical integration with endogenous contract leadership: Stability and fair profit allocation
by Kumoi, Yuki & Matsubayashi, Nobuo
- 233-244 Lease expiration management for a single lease term in the apartment industry
by Chen, Jing & Wang, Jian & Bell, Peter C.
- 245-253 A new nonlinear interval programming method for uncertain problems with dependent interval variables
by Jiang, C. & Zhang, Z.G. & Zhang, Q.F. & Han, X. & Xie, H.C. & Liu, J.
- 254-269 Impact of productivity on cross-training configurations and optimal staffing decisions in hospitals
by Gnanlet, Adelina & Gilland, Wendell G.
- 270-280 An intelligent decomposition of pairwise comparison matrices for large-scale decisions
by Jalao, Eugene Rex & Wu, Teresa & Shunk, Dan
- 281-289 Subgroup additivity in the queueing problem
by Chun, Youngsub & Mitra, Manipushpak
- 290-299 Systemic risk elicitation: Using causal maps to engage stakeholders and build a comprehensive view of risks
by Ackermann, Fran & Howick, Susan & Quigley, John & Walls, Lesley & Houghton, Tom
- 300-312 Branch-and-price and constraint programming for solving a real-life technician dispatching problem
by Cortés, Cristián E. & Gendreau, Michel & Rousseau, Louis Martin & Souyris, Sebastián & Weintraub, Andrés
- 313-326 Using a partially observable Markov chain model to assess colonoscopy screening strategies – A cohort study
by Li, Y. & Zhu, M. & Klein, R. & Kong, N.
- 327-338 An automated planning engine for biopharmaceutical production
by Leachman, Robert C. & Johnston, Lenrick & Li, Shan & Shen, Zuo-Jun
- 339-347 A new mixed integer programming model for curriculum balancing: Application to a Turkish university
by Ünal, Yusuf Ziya & Uysal, Özgür
- 348-362 Online stochastic UAV mission planning with time windows and time-sensitive targets
by Evers, Lanah & Barros, Ana Isabel & Monsuur, Herman & Wagelmans, Albert
- 363-373 Mass-casualty triage: Distribution of victims to multiple hospitals using the SAVE model
by Dean, Matthew D. & Nair, Suresh K.
- 374-389 Solving real-world cutting stock-problems in the paper industry: Mathematical approaches, experience and challenges
by Kallrath, Julia & Rebennack, Steffen & Kallrath, Josef & Kusche, Rüdiger
2014, Volume 237, Issue 3
- 775-793 A review of recent research on green road freight transportation
by Demir, Emrah & Bektaş, Tolga & Laporte, Gilbert
- 794-801 A fast algorithm for identifying minimum size instances of the equivalence classes of the Pallet Loading Problem
by Lu, Yiping & Cha, Jianzhong
- 802-813 An iterated local search algorithm for the single-vehicle cyclic inventory routing problem
by Vansteenwegen, Pieter & Mateo, Manuel
- 814-823 The Red–Blue transportation problem
by Vancroonenburg, Wim & Della Croce, Federico & Goossens, Dries & Spieksma, Frits C.R.
- 824-835 Service differentiation through selective lateral transshipments
by Alvarez, E.M. & van der Heijden, M.C. & Vliegen, I.M.H. & Zijm, W.H.M.
- 836-845 Robust combinatorial optimization with variable cost uncertainty
by Poss, Michael
- 846-856 2DCPackGen: A problem generator for two-dimensional rectangular cutting and packing problems
by Silva, Elsa & Oliveira, José F. & Wäscher, Gerhard
- 857-870 A hybrid wrapper–filter approach to detect the source(s) of out-of-control signals in multivariate manufacturing process
by Huda, Shamsul & Abdollahian, Mali & Mammadov, Musa & Yearwood, John & Ahmed, Shafiq & Sultan, Ibrahim
- 871-886 Pricing in a supply chain for auction bidding under information asymmetry
by Lorentziadis, Panos L.
- 887-897 Horizontal coordinating contracts in the semiconductor industry
by Wu, Xiaole & Kouvelis, Panos & Matsuo, Hirofumi & Sano, Hiroki
- 898-908 Optimal credit period and lot size for deteriorating items with expiration dates under two-level trade credit financing
by Wu, Jiang & Ouyang, Liang-Yuh & Cárdenas-Barrón, Leopoldo Eduardo & Goyal, Suresh Kumar
- 909-920 Developing real option game models
by Azevedo, Alcino & Paxson, Dean
- 921-931 Cost, revenue and profit efficiency measurement in DEA: A directional distance function approach
by Sahoo, Biresh K. & Mehdiloozad, Mahmood & Tone, Kaoru
- 932-945 The non-codified use of problem structuring methods and the need for a generic constitutive definition
by Yearworth, Mike & White, Leroy
- 946-956 Baseline value specification and sensitivity analysis in multiattribute project portfolio selection
by Liesiö, Juuso & Punkka, Antti
- 957-965 Equilibrium in an ambiguity-averse mean–variance investors market
by Pınar, Mustafa Ç.
- 966-974 Interior analysis of the green product mix solution
by Wellington, John F. & Guiffrida, Alfred L. & Lewis, Stephen A.
- 975-987 Cost allocation in asymmetric trees
by Bergantiños, Gustavo & Martínez, Ricardo
- 988-996 A system dynamics model for determining the waste disposal charging fee in construction
by Yuan, Hongping & Wang, Jiayuan
- 997-1007 Input–output substitutability and strongly monotonic p-norm least distance DEA measures
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Maeda, Yasunobu & Sekitani, Kazuyuki & Shi, Jianming
- 1008-1020 Computing approximate Nash equilibria in general network revenue management games
by Grauberger, W. & Kimms, A.
- 1021-1036 Backward induction algorithm for a class of closed-loop Stackelberg games
by Kicsiny, R. & Varga, Z. & Scarelli, A.
- 1037-1053 The effects of asset specificity on maintenance financial performance: An empirical application of Transaction Cost Theory to the medical device maintenance field
by Cruz, Antonio Miguel & Haugan, Gregory L. & Rincon, Adriana Maria Rios
- 1054-1066 A travel time estimation model for a high-level picker-to-part system with class-based storage policies
by Pan, Jason Chao-Hsien & Wu, Ming-Hung & Chang, Wen-Liang
- 1067-1082 Export diversification through resource-based industrialization: The case of natural gas
by Massol, Olivier & Banal-Estañol, Albert
- 1083-1094 Capturing and prioritizing students’ requirements for course design by embedding Fuzzy-AHP and linear programming in QFD
by Kamvysi, Konstantina & Gotzamani, Katerina & Andronikidis, Andreas & Georgiou, Andreas C.
- 1095-1104 Developing an early warning system to predict currency crises
by Sevim, Cuneyt & Oztekin, Asil & Bali, Ozkan & Gumus, Serkan & Guresen, Erkam
- 1105-1118 Modeling framework for optimal evacuation of large-scale crowded pedestrian facilities
by Abdelghany, Ahmed & Abdelghany, Khaled & Mahmassani, Hani & Alhalabi, Wael
- 1119-1132 Strategic and operational decisions in restaurant revenue management
by Guerriero, Francesca & Miglionico, Giovanna & Olivito, Filomena
- 1133-1141 Operational transportation planning of freight forwarding companies in horizontal coalitions
by Wang, Xin & Kopfer, Herbert & Gendreau, Michel
- 1142-1154 Computationally efficient evaluation of appointment schedules in health care
by De Vuyst, Stijn & Bruneel, Herwig & Fiems, Dieter
- 1155-1164 Lift ticket prices and quality in French ski resorts: Insights from a non-parametric analysis
by Wolff, François-Charles
- 1165-1169 A new distance measure including the weak preference relation: Application to the multiple criteria aggregation procedure for mixed evaluations
by Ben Amor, Sarah & Martel, Jean-Marc
2014, Volume 237, Issue 2
- 389-403 Electricity swing option pricing by stochastic bilevel optimization: A survey and new approaches
by Kovacevic, Raimund M. & Pflug, Georg Ch.
- 404-410 When is rounding allowed in integer nonlinear optimization?
by Hübner, Ruth & Schöbel, Anita
- 411-425 A 4D-sequencing approach for air traffic management
by Prot, D. & Rapine, C. & Constans, S. & Fondacci, R.
- 426-439 A bi-objective turning restriction design problem in urban road networks
by Long, Jiancheng & Szeto, W.Y. & Huang, Hai-Jun
- 440-447 Upper and lower bounding procedures for the multiple knapsack assignment problem
by Kataoka, Seiji & Yamada, Takeo
- 448-453 On the complexity of project scheduling to minimize exposed time
by Pinker, Edieal & Szmerekovsky, Joseph & Tilson, Vera
- 454-464 An iterated local search algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with backhauls
by Palhazi Cuervo, Daniel & Goos, Peter & Sörensen, Kenneth & Arráiz, Emely
- 465-473 Two-level decomposition algorithm for crew rostering problems with fair working condition
by Nishi, Tatsushi & Sugiyama, Taichi & Inuiguchi, Masahiro
- 474-486 Inventory sharing via circular unidirectional chaining
by Smirnov, Dina & Gerchak, Yigal
- 487-497 Reverse logistics network design and planning utilizing conditional value at risk
by Soleimani, Hamed & Govindan, Kannan
- 498-507 An evaluation of semidefinite programming based approaches for discrete lot-sizing problems
by Gicquel, C. & Lisser, A. & Minoux, M.
- 508-518 Strategic robust supply chain design based on the Pareto-optimal tradeoff between efficiency and risk
by Huang, Edward & Goetschalckx, Marc
- 519-527 Polynomial cases of the economic lot sizing problem with cost discounts
by Archetti, Claudia & Bertazzi, Luca & Grazia Speranza, M.
- 528-545 A (Q,R) inventory replenishment model with two delivery modes
by Pérez, Cinthia & Geunes, Joseph
- 546-554 Service rate control of closed Jackson networks from game theoretic perspective
by Xia, Li
- 555-565 Pricing to accelerate demand learning in dynamic assortment planning for perishable products
by Talebian, Masoud & Boland, Natashia & Savelsbergh, Martin
- 566-579 Asymmetric flow networks
by Olaizola, Norma & Valenciano, Federico
- 580-589 Flows over time in time-varying networks: Optimality conditions and strong duality
by Koch, Ronald & Nasrabadi, Ebrahim
- 590-605 An adaptive multiphase approach for large unconditional and conditional p-median problems
by Irawan, Chandra Ade & Salhi, Said & Scaparra, Maria Paola
- 606-616 On the core of cost-revenue games: Minimum cost spanning tree games with revenues
by Estévez-Fernández, Arantza & Reijnierse, Hans
- 617-627 Integrating operations and marketing decisions using delayed differentiation of products and guaranteed delivery time under stochastic demand
by Kuthambalayan, Thyagaraj S. & Mehta, Peeyush & Shanker, Kripa
- 628-633 Stochastic preference analysis in numerical preference relations
by Zhu, Bin & Xu, Zeshui
- 634-648 Transferring and sharing exchange-rate risk in a risk-averse supply chain of a multinational firm
by Kim, Kyoung-Kuk & Park, Kun Soo
- 649-657 Exploring two explanations of loyalty in application service provision
by Goode, Sigi & Lin, Chinho & Fernandez, Walter & Jiang, James J.
- 658-664 Pesticide use, environmental spillovers and efficiency: A DEA risk-adjusted efficiency approach applied to Dutch arable farming
by Skevas, Theodoros & Stefanou, Spiro E. & Oude Lansink, Alfons
- 665-676 Coarse-grained optimization-driven design and piecewise linear modeling of synthetic genetic circuits
by Zomorrodi, Ali R. & Maranas, Costas D.
- 677-689 Upper and lower bounds for the sales force deployment problem with explicit contiguity constraints
by Haase, Knut & Müller, Sven
- 690-700 The warehouse-inventory-transportation problem for supply chains
by Sainathuni, Bhanuteja & Parikh, Pratik J. & Zhang, Xinhui & Kong, Nan
- 701-712 A risk management system for sustainable fleet replacement
by Ansaripoor, Amir H. & Oliveira, Fernando S. & Liret, Anne
- 713-720 Flow shop scheduling with heterogeneous workers
by Benavides, Alexander J. & Ritt, Marcus & Miralles, Cristóbal
- 721-728 Carbon capture and storage and transboundary pollution: A differential game approach
by Bertinelli, Luisito & Camacho, Carmen & Zou, Benteng
- 729-737 A relax-and-fix-based algorithm for the vehicle-reservation assignment problem in a car rental company
by Oliveira, Beatriz Brito & Carravilla, Maria Antónia & Oliveira, José Fernando & Toledo, Franklina M.B.
- 738-748 The value of competitive information in forecasting FMCG retail product sales and the variable selection problem
by Huang, Tao & Fildes, Robert & Soopramanien, Didier
- 749-757 Evaluating corporate bonds with complicated liability structures and bond provisions
by Wang, Chuan-Ju & Dai, Tian-Shyr & Lyuu, Yuh-Dauh
- 758-770 Optimal distribution (re)planning in a centralized multi-stage supply network under conditions of the ripple effect and structure dynamics
by Ivanov, Dmitry & Pavlov, Alexander & Sokolov, Boris
- 771-773 Note on “Some models for deriving the priority weights from interval fuzzy preference relations”
by Hu, Mingming & Ren, Peiyu & Lan, Jibin & Wang, Jun & Zheng, Weimin
2014, Volume 237, Issue 1
- 1-14 A survey of game-theoretic models of cooperative advertising
by Jørgensen, Steffen & Zaccour, Georges
- 15-28 Implicit depot assignments and rotations in vehicle routing heuristics
by Vidal, Thibaut & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Gendreau, Michel & Prins, Christian
- 29-49 A memetic algorithm for the orienteering problem with hotel selection
by Divsalar, A. & Vansteenwegen, P. & Sörensen, K. & Cattrysse, D.
- 50-61 Car sequencing versus mixed-model sequencing: A computational study
by Golle, Uli & Rothlauf, Franz & Boysen, Nils
- 62-70 A fast approximation algorithm for solving the complete set packing problem
by Nguyen, Tri-Dung
- 71-81 New approaches to nurse rostering benchmark instances
by Burke, Edmund K. & Curtois, Tim
- 82-90 Formulations for a problem of petroleum transportation
by Aizemberg, Luiz & Kramer, Hugo Harry & Pessoa, Artur Alves & Uchoa, Eduardo
- 91-105 Evaluation of cycle-count policies for supply chains with inventory inaccuracy and implications on RFID investments
by Kök, A. Gürhan & Shang, Kevin H.
- 106-112 The distribution-free newsboy problem under the worst-case and best-case scenarios
by Kamburowski, Jerzy
- 113-128 Real time disruption management for a two-stage batch production–inventory system with reliability considerations
by Paul, Sanjoy Kumar & Sarker, Ruhul & Essam, Daryl
- 129-135 Taxonomy of batch queueing models in manufacturing systems
by Wu, Kan
- 136-147 Factor screening for simulation with multiple responses: Sequential bifurcation
by Shi, Wen & Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Liu, Zhixue
- 148-151 Cagan type rational expectation model on complex discrete time domains
by Atıcı, Ferhan M. & Ekiz, Funda & Lebedinsky, Alex
- 152-163 ‘Horses for Courses’ in demand forecasting
by Petropoulos, Fotios & Makridakis, Spyros & Assimakopoulos, Vassilios & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos
- 164-176 Maximizing system availability through joint decision on component redundancy and spares inventory
by Xie, Wei & Liao, Haitao & Jin, Tongdan
- 177-195 Modeling sequence scrambling and related phenomena in mixed-model production lines
by Rudolf, Gábor & Noyan, Nilay & Giard, Vincent
- 196-206 Combining discrete-event simulation and system dynamics in a healthcare setting: A composite model for Chlamydia infection
by Viana, J. & Brailsford, S.C. & Harindra, V. & Harper, P.R.
- 207-216 Meta-data envelopment analysis: Finding a direction towards marginal profit maximization
by Lee, Chia-Yen
- 217-230 Competition through capacity investment under asymmetric existing capacities and costs
by Yang, Shu-Jung Sunny & Anderson, Edward James
- 231-244 Variational approach for a general financial equilibrium problem: The Deficit Formula, the Balance Law and the Liability Formula. A path to the economy recovery
by Barbagallo, Annamaria & Daniele, Patrizia & Giuffrè, Sofia & Maugeri, Antonino
- 245-256 The uniqueness property for networks with several origin–destination pairs
by Meunier, Frédéric & Pradeau, Thomas
- 257-270 A multi-objective integrated facility location-hardening model: Analyzing the pre- and post-disruption tradeoff
by Medal, Hugh R. & Pohl, Edward A. & Rossetti, Manuel D.
- 271-277 Downturn Loss Given Default: Mixture distribution estimation
by Calabrese, Raffaella
- 278-288 Analysis of customer lifetime value and marketing expenditure decisions through a Markovian-based model
by Ekinci, Yeliz & Ülengin, Füsun & Uray, Nimet & Ülengin, Burç
- 289-302 Asset portfolio securitizations and cyclicality of regulatory capital
by Lützenkirchen, Kristina & Rösch, Daniel & Scheule, Harald
- 303-311 A multistage linear stochastic programming model for optimal corporate debt management
by Valladão, Davi M. & Veiga, Álvaro & Veiga, Geraldo
- 312-322 Optimal hedging when the underlying asset follows a regime-switching Markov process
by François, Pascal & Gauthier, Geneviève & Godin, Frédéric
- 323-334 Minimizing shifts for personnel task scheduling problems: A three-phase algorithm
by Lin, Shih-Wei & Ying, Kuo-Ching
- 335-348 Credit risk evaluation using multi-criteria optimization classifier with kernel, fuzzification and penalty factors
by Zhang, Zhiwang & Gao, Guangxia & Shi, Yong
- 349-357 Assessing dynamic inefficiency of the Spanish construction sector pre- and post-financial crisis
by Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons & Stefanou, Spiro E.
- 358-369 Directional distances and their robust versions: Computational and testing issues
by Daraio, Cinzia & Simar, Léopold
- 370-382 First- and second-price sealed-bid auctions applied to push and pull supply contracts
by Budde, Maximilian & Minner, Stefan
- 383-388 Identifying the anchor points in DEA using sensitivity analysis in linear programming
by Mostafaee, A. & Soleimani-damaneh, M.
2014, Volume 236, Issue 3
- 789-799 Vehicle routing with soft time windows and stochastic travel times: A column generation and branch-and-price solution approach
by Taş, D. & Gendreau, M. & Dellaert, N. & van Woensel, T. & de Kok, A.G.
- 800-810 A branch-and-cut-and-price algorithm for the cumulative capacitated vehicle routing problem
by Lysgaard, Jens & Wøhlk, Sanne
- 811-819 The directed profitable location Rural Postman Problem
by Arbib, Claudio & Servilio, Mara & Archetti, Claudia & Speranza, M. Grazia
- 820-832 Requiem for the Miller–Tucker–Zemlin subtour elimination constraints?
by Bektaş, Tolga & Gouveia, Luis
- 833-848 A memetic algorithm for the Multi Trip Vehicle Routing Problem
by Cattaruzza, Diego & Absi, Nabil & Feillet, Dominique & Vidal, Thibaut
- 849-862 A branch-and-cut-and-price approach for the pickup and delivery problem with shuttle routes
by Masson, Renaud & Ropke, Stefan & Lehuédé, Fabien & Péton, Olivier
- 863-878 Many-to-many location-routing with inter-hub transport and multi-commodity pickup-and-delivery
by Rieck, Julia & Ehrenberg, Carsten & Zimmermann, Jürgen
- 879-890 A new VRPPD model and a hybrid heuristic solution approach for e-tailing
by Yanik, Seda & Bozkaya, Burcin & deKervenoael, Ronan
- 891-902 Facets and valid inequalities for the time-dependent travelling salesman problem
by Miranda-Bront, Juan José & Méndez-Díaz, Isabel & Zabala, Paula
- 903-914 Ranking paths in stochastic time-dependent networks
by Nielsen, Lars Relund & Andersen, Kim Allan & Pretolani, Daniele
- 915-923 Finding a minimum cost path between a pair of nodes in a time-varying road network with a congestion charge
by Wen, Liang & Çatay, Bülent & Eglese, Richard
- 924-935 Hybrid heuristics for a short sea inventory routing problem
by Agra, Agostinho & Christiansen, Marielle & Delgado, Alexandrino & Simonetti, Luidi
- 936-945 An inventory–routing problem with the objective of travel time minimization
by Li, Kunpeng & Chen, Bin & Sivakumar, Appa Iyer & Wu, Yong
- 946-956 A resource constrained scheduling problem with multiple independent producers and a single linking constraint: A coal supply chain example
by Thomas, Anu & Venkateswaran, Jayendran & Singh, Gaurav & Krishnamoorthy, Mohan
- 957-967 Lower and upper bounds for a two-stage capacitated facility location problem with handling costs
by Li, Jinfeng & Chu, Feng & Prins, Christian & Zhu, Zhanguo
- 968-977 A fast simulated annealing method for batching precedence-constrained customer orders in a warehouse
by Matusiak, Marek & de Koster, René & Kroon, Leo & Saarinen, Jari
- 978-990 Modeling and solution of the joint quay crane and truck scheduling problem
by Tang, Lixin & Zhao, Jiao & Liu, Jiyin
- 991-999 The stochastic bid generation problem in combinatorial transportation auctions
by Triki, Chefi & Oprea, Simona & Beraldi, Patriza & Crainic, Teodor Gabriel
- 1000-1007 The Multi-Handler Knapsack Problem under Uncertainty
by Perboli, Guido & Tadei, Roberto & Gobbato, Luca
2014, Volume 236, Issue 2
- 395-402 The one-dimensional cutting stock problem with usable leftovers – A survey
by Cherri, Adriana Cristina & Arenales, Marcos Nereu & Yanasse, Horacio Hideki & Poldi, Kelly Cristina & Gonçalves Vianna, Andréa Carla
- 403-409 An application of the branch, bound, and remember algorithm to a new simple assembly line balancing dataset
by Morrison, David R. & Sewell, Edward C. & Jacobson, Sheldon H.
- 410-418 On connected dominating sets of restricted diameter
by Buchanan, Austin & Sung, Je Sang & Boginski, Vladimir & Butenko, Sergiy
- 419-432 A fast solution method for the time-dependent orienteering problem
by Verbeeck, C. & Sörensen, K. & Aghezzaf, E.-H. & Vansteenwegen, P.
- 433-444 A heuristic for scheduling in a two-stage hybrid flowshop with renewable resources shared among the stages
by Figielska, Ewa
- 445-452 Minimizing earliness and tardiness costs in stochastic scheduling
by Baker, Kenneth R.
- 453-460 Row-reduced column generation for degenerate master problems
by Desrosiers, Jacques & Gauthier, Jean Bertrand & Lübbecke, Marco E.
- 461-472 The nuclear medicine production and delivery problem
by Lee, Jongsung & Kim, Byung-In & Johnson, Andrew L. & Lee, Kiho
- 473-487 The maximum balanced subgraph of a signed graph: Applications and solution approaches
by Figueiredo, Rosa & Frota, Yuri
- 488-498 Knapsack problems with sigmoid utilities: Approximation algorithms via hybrid optimization
by Srivastava, Vaibhav & Bullo, Francesco
- 499-510 Improving reliability of a shared supplier with competition and spillovers
by Wang, Yimin & Xiao, Yixuan & Yang, Nan
- 511-521 Flexible capacity strategy with multiple market periods under demand uncertainty and investment constraint
by Yang, Liu & Ng, C.T.
- 522-533 Modeling sourcing strategies to mitigate part obsolescence
by Shen, Yuelin & Willems, Sean P.
- 534-547 Characterizing order processes of continuous review (s,S) and (r,nQ) policies
by Noblesse, Ann M. & Boute, Robert N. & Lambrecht, Marc R. & Van Houdt, Benny
- 548-560 Real-time order tracking for supply systems with multiple transportation stages
by Bryan, Nana & Srinivasan, Mandyam M.
- 561-572 Performance and reliability analysis of an M/G/1-G retrial queue with orbital search and non-persistent customers
by Gao, Shan & Wang, Jinting
- 573-582 Multivariate versus univariate Kriging metamodels for multi-response simulation models
by Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Mehdad, Ehsan
- 583-591 On a class of solidarity values
by Casajus, André & Huettner, Frank
- 592-600 Improved bounds for the traveling umpire problem: A stronger formulation and a relax-and-fix heuristic
by de Oliveira, Lucas & de Souza, Cid C. & Yunes, Tallys
- 601-611 Inferring robust decision models in multicriteria classification problems: An experimental analysis
by Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin & Galariotis, Emilios
- 612-623 Approaches to multistage one-shot decision making
by Guo, Peijun & Li, Yonggang
- 624-633 Assessing the impact of derived behavior information on customer attrition in the financial service industry
by Tang, Leilei & Thomas, Lyn & Fletcher, Mary & Pan, Jiazhu & Marshall, Andrew
- 634-642 The Aircraft Maintenance Base Location Problem
by Gopalan, Ram
- 643-656 Duopolistic competition under risk aversion and uncertainty
by Chronopoulos, Michail & De Reyck, Bert & Siddiqui, Afzal
- 657-663 No-arbitrage bounds for financial scenarios
by Geyer, Alois & Hanke, Michael & Weissensteiner, Alex
- 664-676 Optimal design of the auto parts supply chain for JIT operations: Sequential bifurcation factor screening and multi-response surface methodology
by Shi, Wen & Shang, Jennifer & Liu, Zhixue & Zuo, Xiaolu
- 677-684 A dynamic paired comparisons model: Who is the greatest tennis player?
by Baker, Rose D. & McHale, Ian G.
- 685-694 Intensity models and transition probabilities for credit card loan delinquencies
by Leow, Mindy & Crook, Jonathan
- 695-705 Column-generation based bounds for the Homogeneous Areas Problem
by Colombo, Fabio & Cordone, Roberto & Trubian, Marco
- 706-717 Measuring technical and environmental efficiency in a state-contingent technology
by Serra, Teresa & Chambers, Robert G. & Oude Lansink, Alfons
- 718-735 A hybrid method for large-scale short-term scheduling of make-and-pack production processes
by Baumann, Philipp & Trautmann, Norbert
- 736-747 Fleet routing position-based model for inventory pickup under production shutdown
by Edirisinghe, N.C.P. & James, R.J.W.
- 748-762 A cardinality-constrained robust model for the assignment problem in Home Care services
by Carello, Giuliana & Lanzarone, Ettore