European Journal of Operational Research
2016, Volume 252, Issue 1
- 270-279 A Dynamic Stochastic Programming model of crop rotation choice to test the adoption of long rotation under price and production risks
by Ridier, Aude & Chaib, Karim & Roussy, Caroline
- 280-295 Evaluating the performance of Chinese commercial banks: A comparative analysis of different types of banks
by Dong, Yizhe & Firth, Michael & Hou, Wenxuan & Yang, Weiwei
- 296-307 An optimization approach for district heating strategic network design
by Bordin, Chiara & Gordini, Angelo & Vigo, Daniele
- 308-321 Optimal operation of pumped-hydro storage plants with continuous time-varying power prices
by Steffen, Bjarne & Weber, Christoph
- 322-333 Large-network travel time distribution estimation for ambulances
by Westgate, Bradford S. & Woodard, Dawn B. & Matteson, David S. & Henderson, Shane G.
- 334-348 Online optimization of casualty processing in major incident response: An experimental analysis
by Wilson, Duncan T. & Hawe, Glenn I. & Coates, Graham & Crouch, Roger S.
- 349-349 Corrigendum to “Rational modelling in understanding and aiding human decision-making: About two case studies” [European Journal of Operational Research 24 (1986) 178–186]
by Hatchuel, Armand & Molet, Hughues
2016, Volume 251, Issue 3
- 695-706 Maintenance scheduling in the electricity industry: A literature review
by Froger, Aurélien & Gendreau, Michel & Mendoza, Jorge E. & Pinson, Éric & Rousseau, Louis-Martin
- 707-714 Optimal search and ambush for a hider who can escape the search region
by Alpern, Steve & Fokkink, Robbert & Simanjuntak, Martin
- 715-726 Benders decomposition and an IP-based heuristic for selecting IMRT treatment beam anglesAuthor-Name: Lin, Sifeng
by Lim, Gino J. & Bard, Jonathan F.
- 727-738 Global optimization using q-gradients
by Gouvêa, Érica J.C. & Regis, Rommel G. & Soterroni, Aline C. & Scarabello, Marluce C. & Ramos, Fernando M.
- 739-750 Decomposition approaches for recoverable robust optimization problems
by van den Akker, J.M. & Bouman, P.C. & Hoogeveen, J.A. & Tönissen, D.D.
- 751-770 Scheduling policies for multi-period services
by Núñez-del-Toro, Cristina & Fernández, Elena & Kalcsics, Jörg & Nickel, Stefan
- 771-782 Fast heuristics for the frequency channel assignment problem in multi-hop wireless networksAuthor-Name: Chaudhry, Aizaz U
by Chinneck, John W. & Hafez, Roshdy H.M.
- 783-797 Optimisation models for expanding a railway's theoretical capacity
by Burdett, RL
- 798-813 The role of fairness in competitive supply chain relationships: An experimental studyAuthor-Name: Choi, Sungchul
by Messinger, Paul R.
- 814-829 Models for assembly line balancing by temporal, spatial and ergonomic risk attributes
by Bautista, Joaquín & Batalla-García, Cristina & Alfaro-Pozo, Rocío
- 830-845 Accelerating Benders decomposition for closed-loop supply chain network design: Case of used durable products with different quality levels
by Jeihoonian, Mohammad & Kazemi Zanjani, Masoumeh & Gendreau, Michel
- 846-859 Electricity retail contracting under risk-aversion
by Downward, Anthony & Young, David & Zakeri, Golbon
- 860-872 Autonomous and advertising-dependent ‘word of mouth’ under costly dynamic pricing
by El Ouardighi, Fouad & Feichtinger, Gustav & Grass, Dieter & Hartl, Richard & Kort, Peter M.
- 873-887 A tractable interest rate model with explicit monetary policy rates
by Renne, Jean-Paul
- 888-903 A technique to develop simplified and linearised models of complex dynamic supply chain systems
by Spiegler, Virginia L.M. & Naim, Mohamed M. & Towill, Denis R. & Wikner, Joakim
- 904-917 Two Bayesian approaches to rough sets
by Yao, Yiyu & Zhou, Bing
- 918-929 Hypothesis testing for means in connection with fuzzy rating scale-based data: algorithms and applications
by Lubiano, María Asunción & Montenegro, Manuel & Sinova, Beatriz & de la Rosa de Sáa, Sara & Gil, María Ángeles
- 930-937 Measures of dispersion for multidimensional data
by Kołacz, Adam & Grzegorzewski, Przemysław
- 938-956 Linear programming models based on Omega ratio for the Enhanced Index Tracking Problem
by Guastaroba, G. & Mansini, R. & Ogryczak, W. & Speranza, M.G.
- 957-968 Optimal design of compact and functionally contiguous conservation management areas
by Önal, Hayri & Wang, Yicheng & Dissanayake, Sahan T.M. & Westervelt, James D.
- 969-987 Regulating vehicle sharing systems through parking reservation policies: Analysis and performance bounds
by Kaspi, Mor & Raviv, Tal & Tzur, Michal & Galili, Hila
- 988-998 Optimal burn-in procedure for mixed populations based on the device degradation process history
by Cha, Ji Hwan & Pulcini, Gianpaolo
- 999-1015 Controlling for the use of extreme weights in bank efficiency assessments during the financial crisis
by Asmild, Mette & Zhu, Minyan
- 1016-1028 The paradox effects of uncertainty and flexibility on investment in renewables under governmental support
by Welling, Andreas
- 1029-1042 Agent-based computational modelling of social risk responses
by Busby, J.S. & Onggo, B.S.S. & Liu, Y.
2016, Volume 251, Issue 2
- 345-355 Operational research models applied to the fresh fruit supply chain
by Soto-Silva, Wladimir E. & Nadal-Roig, Esteve & González-Araya, Marcela C. & Pla-Aragones, Lluis M.
- 356-368 Integer linear programming models for the skiving stock problem
by Martinovic, J. & Scheithauer, G.
- 369-386 The Vehicle Routing Problem with Simultaneous Pick-ups and Deliveries and Two-Dimensional Loading Constraints
by Zachariadis, Emmanouil E. & Tarantilis, Christos D. & Kiranoudis, Chris T.
- 387-403 Models and solution procedures for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem with general temporal constraints and calendars
by Kreter, Stefan & Rieck, Julia & Zimmermann, Jürgen
- 404-418 A new formulation and Benders decomposition for the multi-period maximal covering facility location problem with server uncertainty
by Vatsa, Amit Kumar & Jayaswal, Sachin
- 419-431 Order acceptance and scheduling problems in two-machine flow shops: New mixed integer programming formulations
by Esmaeilbeigi, Rasul & Charkhgard, Parisa & Charkhgard, Hadi
- 432-441 The lockmaster’s problem
by Passchyn, Ward & Coene, Sofie & Briskorn, Dirk & Hurink, Johann L. & Spieksma, Frits C.R. & Vanden Berghe, Greet
- 442-450 Valid inequalities for the synchronization bus timetabling problem
by Fouilhoux, P. & Ibarra-Rojas, O.J. & Kedad-Sidhoum, S. & Rios-Solis, Y.A.
- 451-465 The bi-objective mixed capacitated general routing problem with different route balance criteria
by Halvorsen-Weare, Elin E. & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P.
- 466-477 Capacity planning for a maintenance service provider with advanced information
by Kurz, Julian
- 478-494 Vehicle routing to minimize time-dependent emissions in urban areas
by Ehmke, Jan Fabian & Campbell, Ann Melissa & Thomas, Barrett W.
- 495-508 Clearing control policies for MAP inventory process with lost sales
by Barron, Yonit
- 509-521 The benefits of consumer rebates: A strategy for gray market deterrence
by Zhang, Jianqiang
- 522-530 Forecasting day-ahead electricity load using a multiple equation time series approach
by Clements, A.E. & Hurn, A.S. & Li, Z.
- 531-540 Clustering condition-based maintenance for systems with redundancy and economic dependencies
by Olde Keizer, Minou C.A. & Teunter, Ruud H. & Veldman, Jasper
- 541-553 Portfolio optimization with disutility-based risk measure
by Fulga, Cristinca
- 554-561 Optimal asset allocation: Risk and information uncertainty
by Yam, Sheung Chi Phillip & Yang, Hailiang & Yuen, Fei Lung
- 562-574 The D-Day, V-Day, and bleak days of a disruptive technology: A new model for ex-ante evaluation of the timing of technology disruptionAuthor-Name: Chen, Chialin
by Zhang, Jun & Guo, Ruey-Shan
- 575-585 A cardinal dissensus measure based on the Mahalanobis distance
by González-Arteaga, T. & Alcantud, J.C.R. & de Andrés Calle, R.
- 586-599 Dynamic pricing of primary products and ancillary services
by Ødegaard, Fredrik & Wilson, John G.
- 600-612 The cost of getting local monotonicity
by Freixas, Josep & Kurz, Sascha
- 613-623 Blending systems thinking approaches for organisational analysis: Reviewing child protection in England
by Lane, David C. & Munro, Eileen & Husemann, Elke
- 624-639 A novel approach for nurse rerostering based on a parallel algorithm
by Bäumelt, Zdeněk & Dvořák, Jan & Šůcha, Přemysl & Hanzálek, Zdeněk
- 640-650 Analysis of a parallel machine scheduling problem with sequence dependent setup times and job availability intervals
by Gedik, Ridvan & Rainwater, Chase & Nachtmann, Heather & Pohl, Ed A.
- 651-661 Developing compact course timetables with optimized student flows
by Vermuyten, Hendrik & Lemmens, Stef & Marques, Inês & Beliën, Jeroen
- 662-675 Evolutionary multi-objective resource allocation and scheduling in the Chinese navigation satellite system project
by Xiong, Jian & Leus, Roel & Yang, Zhenyu & Abbass, Hussein A.
- 676-685 A Branch-and-Price algorithm for stable workforce assignments with hierarchical skills
by Fırat, M. & Briskorn, D. & Laugier, A.
- 686-693 Deciding kidney-offer admissibility dependent on patients’ lifetime failure rate
by Bendersky, Michael & David, Israel
2016, Volume 251, Issue 1
- 1-1 Rolfe Cartwright Tomlinson, Former President of EURO 1 September 1925 – 10 October 2015
by Dyson, Robert & Mitchell, George
- 2-21 Stochastic Data Envelopment Analysis—A review
by Olesen, Ole B. & Petersen, Niels Christian
- 22-35 Integration of electromagnetism with multi-objective evolutionary algorithms for RCPSP
by Xiao, Jing & Wu, Zhou & Hong, Xi-Xi & Tang, Jian-Chao & Tang, Yong
- 36-43 A two-stage solution method for the annual dairy transportation problem
by Masson, Renaud & Lahrichi, Nadia & Rousseau, Louis-Martin
- 44-52 A hybrid heuristic approach for the multi-commodity pickup-and-delivery traveling salesman problem
by Hernández-Pérez, Hipólito & Rodríguez-Martín, Inmaculada & Salazar-González, Juan-José
- 53-63 Lifted Euclidean inequalities for the integer single node flow set with upper bounds
by Agra, Agostinho & Constantino, Miguel Fragoso
- 64-73 A formulation space search heuristic for packing unequal circles in a fixed size circular container
by López, C.O. & Beasley, J.E.
- 74-84 Stronger multi-commodity flow formulations of the (capacitated) sequential ordering problem
by Letchford, Adam N. & Salazar-González, Juan-José
- 85-95 Fenced in? Stochastic and deterministic planning models in a time-fenced, rolling-horizon scheduling systemAuthor-Name: DeYong, Gregory D
by Cattani, Kyle D.
- 96-106 Dual-mode production planning for manufacturing with emission constraints
by Hong, Zhaofu & Chu, Chengbin & Yu, Yugang
- 107-123 Mitigating the impact of drug shortages for a healthcare facility: An inventory management approach
by Saedi, Samira & Kundakcioglu, O. Erhun & Henry, Andrea C.
- 124-134 Spitzer identity, Wiener-Hopf factorization and pricing of discretely monitored exotic options
by Fusai, Gianluca & Germano, Guido & Marazzina, Daniele
- 135-141 New shock models based on the generalized Polya process
by Cha, Ji Hwan & Finkelstein, Maxim
- 142-147 Switching regression metamodels in stochastic simulation
by Reis dos Santos, M. Isabel & Reis dos Santos, Pedro M.
- 148-157 Optimal switching decisions under stochastic volatility with fast mean reversion
by Tsekrekos, Andrianos E. & Yannacopoulos, Athanasios N.
- 158-170 Heuristic decision making in network linking
by Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein J.W. & Dellaert, Benedict G.C. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques
- 171-181 A new group ranking approach for ordinal preferences based on group maximum consensus sequences
by Ma, Li-Ching
- 182-197 Two-stage network processes with shared resources and resources recovered from undesirable outputs
by Wu, Jie & Zhu, Qingyuan & Ji, Xiang & Chu, Junfei & Liang, Liang
- 198-205 Patient choice analysis and demand prediction for a health care diagnostics company
by Zhang, Yue & Liang, Liping & Liu, Emma & Chen, Chong & Atkins, Derek
- 206-224 Dominance-based rough set approach for group decisions
by Chakhar, Salem & Ishizaka, Alessio & Labib, Ashraf & Saad, Inès
- 225-236 Inter-temporal price discrimination and satiety-driven repeat purchases
by Chen, Zhiyuan & Liang, Xiaoying & Xie, Lei
- 237-251 A data collection and presentation methodology for decision support: A case study of hand-held mine detection devices
by van Antwerpen, Coen & Curtis, Neville J.
- 252-263 Location and capacity allocations decisions to mitigate the impacts of unexpected disasters
by Paul, Jomon Aliyas & MacDonald, Leo
- 264-273 CEO compensation and bank efficiency: An application of conditional nonparametric frontiers
by Matousek, Roman & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 274-287 Cold supply chain design with environmental considerations: A simulation-optimization approach
by Saif, Ahmed & Elhedhli, Samir
- 288-299 New existence theorems for quasi-variational inequalities and applications to financial models
by Ciarcià, Carla & Daniele, Patrizia
- 300-309 The impact of foresight in a transboundary pollution game
by Benchekroun, Hassan & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar
- 310-322 Portfolio optimization under loss aversion
by Fulga, Cristinca
- 323-328 Productivity measurement in radial DEA models with a single constant input
by Karagiannis, Giannis & Knox Lovell, C.A.
- 329-340 Modeling and forecasting exchange rate volatility in time-frequency domain
by Barunik, Jozef & Krehlik, Tomas & Vacha, Lukas
- 341-343 A note on the theory of the firm under multiple uncertainties
by Alghalith, Moawia
2016, Volume 250, Issue 3
- 691-701 The bullwhip effect: Progress, trends and directions
by Wang, Xun & Disney, Stephen M.
- 702-714 An effective co-evolutionary artificial bee colony algorithm for steelmaking-continuous casting scheduling
by Pan, Quan-Ke
- 715-725 The bipartite quadratic assignment problem and extensions
by Punnen, Abraham P. & Wang, Yang
- 726-736 A heuristic for emergency operations scheduling with lead times and tardiness penalties
by Lei, Lei & Lee, Kangbok & Dong, Hui
- 737-744 Branch-and-bound with decomposition-based lower bounds for the Traveling Umpire Problem
by Toffolo, Túlio A.M. & Wauters, Tony & Van Malderen, Sam & Vanden Berghe, Greet
- 745-753 Improved algorithms for joint optimization of facility locations and network connections
by Lai, Xiaofan & Xu, Zhou
- 754-759 A new lower bound for online strip packing
by Yu, Guosong & Mao, Yanling & Xiao, Jiaoliao
- 760-772 Hybrid metaheuristics for the Accessibility Windows Assembly Line Balancing Problem Level 2 (AWALBP-L2)
by Calleja, Gema & Corominas, Albert & García-Villoria, Alberto & Pastor, Rafael
- 773-781 The weighted uncapacitated planned maintenance problem: Complexity and polyhedral properties
by Kuschel, Torben & Bock, Stefan
- 782-793 Branch-price-and-cut algorithms for the pickup and delivery problem with time windows and multiple stacks
by Cherkesly, Marilène & Desaulniers, Guy & Irnich, Stefan & Laporte, Gilbert
- 794-806 Procedures for the bin packing problem with precedence constraints
by Pereira, Jordi
- 807-815 Robust optimization policy benchmarks and modeling errors in natural gas
by Aouam, Tarik & Muthuraman, Kumar & Rardin, Ronal L.
- 816-826 Selective majority additive ordered weighting averaging operatorAuthor-Name: Karanik, Marcelo
by Peláez, José Ignacio & Bernal, Rubén
- 827-841 Better than pre-commitment mean-variance portfolio allocation strategies: A semi-self-financing Hamilton–Jacobi–Bellman equation approach
by Dang, D.M. & Forsyth, P.A.
- 842-854 Robust optimization of the 0–1 knapsack problem: Balancing risk and return in assortment optimization
by Rooderkerk, Robert P. & van Heerde, Harald J.
- 855-864 A two-stage resource allocation model for lifeline systems quick response with vulnerability analysis
by Zhang, C. & Liu, X. & Jiang, YP. & Fan, B. & Song, X.
- 865-873 Competitive analysis of the online financial lease problem
by Dai, Wenqiang & Dong, Yucheng & Zhang, Xiaotian
- 874-883 A functional Itô’s calculus approach to convex risk measures with jump diffusion
by Siu, Tak Kuen
- 884-901 Using Choquet integral as preference model in interactive evolutionary multiobjective optimization
by Branke, Juergen & Corrente, Salvatore & Greco, Salvatore & Słowiński, Roman & Zielniewicz, Piotr
- 902-913 Contract designs for energy-saving product development in a monopoly
by Zhou, Wenhui & Huang, Weixiang
- 914-924 Risk induced resource dependency in capacity investments
by Kettunen, Janne & Bunn, Derek W.
- 925-938 A hierarchical Markov decision process modeling feeding and marketing decisions of growing pigs
by Pourmoayed, Reza & Nielsen, Lars Relund & Kristensen, Anders Ringgaard
- 939-954 Location and reorganization problems: The Calabrian health care system case
by Guerriero, Francesca & Miglionico, Giovanna & Olivito, Filomena
- 955-965 Nash equilibria of Over-The-Counter bargaining for insurance risk redistributions: The role of a regulator
by Boonen, Tim J.
- 966-978 Exploring supplier performance risk and the buyer's role using chance-constrained data envelopment analysisAuthor-Name: Ross, Anthony D
by Kuzu, Kaan & Li, Wanxi
- 979-989 Risk neutral and risk averse approaches to multistage renewable investment planning under uncertainty
by Bruno, Sergio & Ahmed, Shabbir & Shapiro, Alexander & Street, Alexandre
- 990-1000 Near optimal design of wavelength routed optical networks
by Agarwal, Y.K. & Venkateshan, Prahalad
- 1001-1012 A Set-Partitioning-based model for the Berth Allocation Problem under Time-Dependent Limitations
by Lalla-Ruiz, Eduardo & Expósito-Izquierdo, Christopher & Melián-Batista, Belén & Moreno-Vega, J. Marcos
- 1013-1025 The effects of an undisclosed regular price and a positive leadtime in a presale mechanism
by Mei, Wanxia & Du, Li & Niu, Baozhuang & Wang, Jincheng & Feng, Jiejian
- 1026-1036 Changes in technical efficiency after quality management certification: A DEA approach using difference-in-difference estimation with genetic matching in the hospital industry
by Lindlbauer, Ivonne & Schreyögg, Jonas & Winter, Vera
2016, Volume 250, Issue 2
- 347-359 Modelling pollution-generating technologies in performance benchmarking: Recent developments, limits and future prospects in the nonparametric frameworkAuthor-Name: Dakpo, K. Hervé
by Jeanneaux, Philippe & Latruffe, Laure
- 360-366 Minimax regret 1-sink location problem with accessibility in dynamic general networks
by Li, Hongmei & Xu, Yinfeng
- 367-376 An ILS-based algorithm to solve a large-scale real heterogeneous fleet VRP with multi-trips and docking constraints
by Coelho, V.N. & Grasas, A. & Ramalhinho, H. & Coelho, I.M. & Souza, M.J.F. & Cruz, R.C.
- 377-388 MEALS: A multiobjective evolutionary algorithm with local search for solving the bi-objective ring star problem
by Calvete, Herminia I. & Galé, Carmen & Iranzo, José A.
- 389-399 Integer programming models for feature selection: New extensions and a randomized solution algorithm
by Bertolazzi, P. & Felici, G. & Festa, P. & Fiscon, G. & Weitschek, E.
- 400-411 The selective vehicle routing problem in a collaborative environment
by Defryn, Christof & Sörensen, Kenneth & Cornelissens, Trijntje
- 412-426 An enhanced branch-and-bound algorithm for the talent scheduling problem
by Qin, Hu & Zhang, Zizhen & Lim, Andrew & Liang, Xiaocong
- 427-447 Application of the cohort-intelligence optimization method to three selected combinatorial optimization problems
by Kulkarni, Anand J. & Baki, M.F. & Chaouch, Ben A.
- 448-456 Durable goods leasing in the presence of exporting used products to an international secondary market
by Lacourbe, Paul
- 457-469 Bullwhip effect and supply chain costs with low- and high-quality information on inventory shrinkage
by Dai, Hongyan & Li, Jianbin & Yan, Nina & Zhou, Weihua
- 470-479 Upgrade auctions in build-to-order manufacturing with loss-averse customers
by Matzke, Andreas & Volling, Thomas & Spengler, Thomas S.
- 480-492 Inter-dependent, heterogeneous, and time-varying service-time distributions in call centers
by Ibrahim, Rouba & L’Ecuyer, Pierre & Shen, Haipeng & Thiongane, Mamadou
- 493-504 Dynamic speculation and hedging in commodity futures markets with a stochastic convenience yield
by Mellios, Constantin & Six, Pierre & Lai, Anh Ngoc
- 505-520 An efficient algorithm for capacitated assortment planning with stochastic demand and substitution
by Hübner, Alexander & Kuhn, Heinrich & Kühn, Sandro
- 521-530 A peer-to-peer dynamic adaptive consensus reaching model for the group AHP decision making
by Dong, Qingxing & Cooper, Orrin
- 531-542 Strategic decentralization in binary choice composite congestion games
by Wan, Cheng
- 543-554 Frontier projection and efficiency decomposition in two-stage processes with slacks-based measures
by Chen, Ya & Li, Yongjun & Liang, Liang & Salo, Ahti & Wu, Huaqing
- 555-565 Cooperation among agents with a proximity relation
by Fernández, J.R. & Gallego, I. & Jiménez-Losada, A. & Ordóñez, M.
- 566-578 The use of a GERT based method to model concurrent product development processes
by Nelson, Richard Graham & Azaron, Amir & Aref, Samin
- 579-589 Investigating the effects of mailing variables and endogeneity on mailing decisions
by Schröder, Nadine & Hruschka, Harald
- 590-601 Pricing and timing of consolidated deliveries in the presence of an express alternative: Financial and environmental analysis
by Berling, Peter & Eng-Larsson, Fredrik
- 602-614 Hesitant analytic hierarchy process
by Zhu, Bin & Xu, Zeshui & Zhang, Ren & Hong, Mei
- 615-627 Iterated Tabu Search and Variable Neighborhood Descent for packing unequal circles into a circular container
by Zeng, Zhizhong & Yu, Xinguo & He, Kun & Huang, Wenqi & Fu, Zhanghua
- 628-638 Acceptability analysis and priority weight elicitation for interval multiplicative comparison matrices
by Li, Kevin W. & Wang, Zhou-Jing & Tong, Xiayu
- 639-651 Hidden Markov model for municipal waste generation forecasting under uncertainties
by Jiang, P. & Liu, X.
- 652-665 A GLNPSO for multi-level capacitated lot-sizing and scheduling problem in the poultry industry
by Boonmee, Atiwat & Sethanan, Kanchana
- 666-678 Good deals and benchmarks in robust portfolio selection
by Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz & Balbás, Raquel
- 679-689 Mean-variance analysis of sourcing decision under disruption risk
by Ray, Pritee & Jenamani, Mamata
2016, Volume 250, Issue 1
- 1-29 ELECTRE: A comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications
by Govindan, Kannan & Jepsen, Martin Brandt
- 30-45 A differential evolution algorithm with self-adaptive strategy and control parameters based on symmetric Latin hypercube design for unconstrained optimization problems
by Zhao, Zhiwei & Yang, Jingming & Hu, Ziyu & Che, Haijun
- 46-55 Fundamental properties and pseudo-polynomial-time algorithm for network containership sailing speed optimization
by Wang, Shuaian
- 56-64 Continuous multifacility ordered median location problems
by Blanco, Víctor & Puerto, Justo & Ben-Ali, Safae El-Haj
- 65-76 A mean-shift algorithm for large-scale planar maximal covering location problems
by He, Zhou & Fan, Bo & Cheng, T.C.E. & Wang, Shou-Yang & Tan, Chin-Hon
- 77-90 An iterated multi-stage selection hyper-heuristic
by Kheiri, Ahmed & Özcan, Ender
- 91-100 Obtaining cell counts for contingency tables from rounded conditional frequencies
by Sage, Andrew J. & Wright, Stephen E.
- 101-119 The vehicle-routing problem with time windows and driver-specific times
by Schneider, Michael
- 120-130 A comprehensive annual delivery program for upstream liquefied natural gas supply chain
by Mutlu, Fatih & Msakni, Mohamed K. & Yildiz, Hakan & Sönmez, Erkut & Pokharel, Shaligram
- 131-142 Outsource planning through option contracts with demand and cost uncertaintyAuthor-Name: Nosoohi, Iman
by Nookabadi, Ali Shahandeh
- 143-154 Control and enforcement in order to increase supplier inventory in a JIT contract
by Shnaiderman, Matan & Ben-Baruch, Liron
- 155-163 Constant approximation algorithms for the one warehouse multiple retailers problem with backlog or lost-sales
by Gayon, J.-P. & Massonnet, G. & Rapine, C. & Stauffer, G.
- 164-178 Cyclic inventory routing in a line-shaped network
by Zenker, Michael & Emde, Simon & Boysen, Nils
- 179-191 A new method for elicitation of criteria weights in additive models: Flexible and interactive tradeoffAuthor-Name: de Almeida, Adiel Teixeira
by de Almeida, Jonatas Araujo & Costa, Ana Paula Cabral Seixas & de Almeida-Filho, Adiel Teixeira
- 192-203 Opening the technological innovation black box: The case of the electronics industry in Korea
by Choi, Kanghwa & Narasimhan, Ram & Kim, Soo Wook
- 204-213 Solving hard control problems in voting systems via integer programming
by Polyakovskiy, S. & Berghammer, R. & Neumann, F.
- 214-225 Hub location under competition
by Mahmutogullari, Ali Irfan & Kara, Bahar Y.
- 226-238 Dual sourcing under disruption risk and cost improvement through learning
by Silbermayr, Lena & Minner, Stefan
- 239-250 Humanitarian logistics network design under mixed uncertainty
by Tofighi, S. & Torabi, S.A. & Mansouri, S.A.
- 251-261 Sparse and robust normal and t- portfolios by penalized Lq-likelihood minimization
by Giuzio, Margherita & Ferrari, Davide & Paterlini, Sandra
- 262-272 Performance measurement with multiple interrelated variables and threshold target levels: Evidence from retail firms in the US
by Zervopoulos, Panagiotis D. & Brisimi, Theodora S. & Emrouznejad, Ali & Cheng, Gang
- 273-290 Network-flow based algorithms for scheduling production in multi-processor open-pit mines accounting for metal uncertainty
by Lamghari, Amina & Dimitrakopoulos, Roussos
- 291-304 Parameters measuring bank risk and their estimation
by Tsionas, Mike G.
- 305-313 Venture capital, staged financing and optimal funding policies under uncertainty
by Lukas, Elmar & Mölls, Sascha & Welling, Andreas
- 314-327 Accounting for externalities and disposability: A directional economic environmental distance function
by Adler, Nicole & Volta, Nicola
- 328-341 Are targets for renewable portfolio standards too low? The impact of market structure on energy policy
by Siddiqui, Afzal S. & Tanaka, Makoto & Chen, Yihsu
- 342-346 Environmental efficiency measurement and the materials balance condition reconsidered
by Rødseth, Kenneth Løvold
2016, Volume 249, Issue 3
- 791-795 Behavioural operational research: Returning to the roots of the OR profession
by Franco, L. Alberto & Hämäläinen, Raimo P.
- 796-805 The what, the why and the how of behavioural operational research—An invitation to potential sceptics
by Brocklesby, John
- 806-815 An outlook on behavioural OR – Three tasks, three pitfalls, one definition
by Becker, Kai Helge
- 816-826 Model-based organizational decision making: A behavioral lens
by Luoma, Jukka
- 827-841 Behavioural operational research: Towards a framework for understanding behaviour in OR interventions
by White, Leroy
- 842-852 Do ‘big losses’ in judgmental adjustments to statistical forecasts affect experts’ behaviour?
by Petropoulos, Fotios & Fildes, Robert & Goodwin, Paul
- 853-863 The effects of integrating management judgement into OUT levels: In or out of context?
by Syntetos, Aris A. & Kholidasari, Inna & Naim, Mohamed M.
- 864-877 Developing and validating the multidimensional proactive decision-making scale
by Siebert, Johannes & Kunz, Reinhard
- 878-889 Different paths to consensus? The impact of need for closure on model-supported group conflict management
by Franco, L. Alberto & Rouwette, Etiënne A.J.A. & Korzilius, Hubert
- 890-898 Path dependence and biases in the even swaps decision analysis method
by Lahtinen, Tuomas J. & Hämäläinen, Raimo P.
- 899-907 Experimental behavioural research in operational research: What we know and what we might come to know
by O'Keefe, Robert M.
- 908-918 Recent evidence on the effectiveness of group model building
by Scott, Rodney J & Cavana, Robert Y & Cameron, Donald
- 919-930 Can involving clients in simulation studies help them solve their future problems? A transfer of learning experimentAuthor-Name: Monks, Thomas
by Robinson, Stewart & Kotiadis, Kathy
- 931-944 An experimental investigation into the role of simulation models in generating insights
by Gogi, Anastasia & Tako, Antuela A. & Robinson, Stewart
- 945-958 Critical Learning Incidents in system dynamics modelling engagements
by Thompson, James P. & Howick, Susan & Belton, Valerie
- 959-967 The decoy effect in relative performance evaluation and the debiasing role of DEA
by Ahn, Heinz & Vazquez Novoa, Nadia
- 968-982 Boundary games: How teams of OR practitioners explore the boundaries of interventionAuthor-Name: Velez-Castiblanco, Jorge
by Brocklesby, John & Midgley, Gerald
- 983-1004 Understanding behaviour in problem structuring methods interventions with activity theory
by White, Leroy & Burger, Katharina & Yearworth, Mike
- 1005-1013 Modelling adherence behaviour for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnoea
by Kang, Yuncheol & Sawyer, Amy M. & Griffin, Paul M. & Prabhu, Vittaldas V.
- 1014-1023 Elementary modelling and behavioural analysis for emergency evacuations using social media
by Fry, John & Binner, Jane M.
- 1024-1032 Optimization and strategic behavior in a passenger–taxi service system
by Shi, Ying & Lian, Zhaotong
- 1033-1049 Reference points in revenue sharing contracts—How to design optimal supply chain contracts
by Becker-Peth, Michael & Thonemann, Ulrich W.
- 1050-1062 A decision-analysis-based framework for analysing stakeholder behaviour in scenario planning
by Cairns, George & Goodwin, Paul & Wright, George
- 1063-1073 On the role of psychological heuristics in operational research; and a demonstration in military stability operationsAuthor-Name: Keller, Niklas
by Katsikopoulos, Konstantinos V.