Contact information of Elsevier
Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Current editor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
2018, Volume 266, Issue 2
- 678-688 Objective identification of technological returns to scale for data envelopment analysis models
by Alirezaee, Mohammadreza & Hajinezhad, Ensie & Paradi, Joseph C.
- 689-701 Bi-criteria optimization of decision trees with applications to data analysis
by Chikalov, Igor & Hussain, Shahid & Moshkov, Mikhail
- 702-715 Accounting for political opinions, power, and influence: A Voting Advice Application
by Pajala, Tommi & Korhonen, Pekka & Malo, Pekka & Sinha, Ankur & Wallenius, Jyrki & Dehnokhalaji, Akram
- 716-735 Economies of scope in the health sector: The case of Portuguese hospitals
by Ferreira, D.C. & Marques, R.C. & Nunes, A.M.
- 736-745 A chance-constrained programming framework to handle uncertainties in radiation therapy treatment planning
by Zaghian, Maryam & Lim, Gino J. & Khabazian, Azin
- 746-760 A multidimensional approach to measuring bank branch efficiency
by Quaranta, Anna Grazia & Raffoni, Anna & Visani, Franco
- 761-774 Risk- and value-based management for non-life insurers under solvency constraints
by Eckert, Johanna & Gatzert, Nadine
- 775-793 Popularity signals in trial-offer markets with social influence and position bias
by Maldonado, Felipe & Van Hentenryck, Pascal & Berbeglia, Gerardo & Berbeglia, Franco
2018, Volume 266, Issue 1
- 1-15 A survey on robustness in railway planning
by Lusby, Richard M. & Larsen, Jesper & Bull, Simon
- 16-28 Cost allocation in rescheduling with machine unavailable period
by Liu, Zhixin & Lu, Liang & Qi, Xiangtong
- 29-34 Complexity of routing problems with release dates and deadlines
by Reyes, Damián & Erera, Alan L. & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P.
- 35-45 A strategic view of University timetabling
by Lindahl, Michael & Mason, Andrew J. & Stidsen, Thomas & Sørensen, Matias
- 46-56 Outer approximation and submodular cuts for maximum capture facility location problems with random utilities
by Ljubić, Ivana & Moreno, Eduardo
- 57-71 Exact solution of hub network design problems with profits
by Alibeyg, Armaghan & Contreras, Ivan & Fernández, Elena
- 72-87 The multi-sourcing location inventory problem with stochastic demand
by Amiri-Aref, Mehdi & Klibi, Walid & Babai, M. Zied
- 88-98 Offshoring and outsourcing in a global supply chain: Impact of the arm’s length regulation on transfer pricing
by Kim, Bosung & Park, Kun Soo & Jung, Se-Youn & Park, Sang Hun
- 99-111 Demand estimation under multi-store multi-product substitution in high density traditional retail
by Wan, Mingchao & Huang, Yihui & Zhao, Lei & Deng, Tianhu & Fransoo, Jan C.
- 112-121 The discrete-time EOQ model: Solution and implications
by Lagodimos, A.G. & Skouri, K. & Christou, I.T. & Chountalas, P.T.
- 122-134 Bivariate preventive maintenance of systems with lifetimes dependent on a random shock process
by Cha, Ji Hwan & Finkelstein, Maxim & Levitin, Gregory
- 135-146 Collaborative replenishment in the presence of intermediaries
by Hezarkhani, Behzad & Slikker, Marco & Van Woensel, Tom
- 147-167 Optimal design of Shewhart–Lepage type schemes and its application in monitoring service quality
by Mukherjee, Amitava & Sen, Rudra
- 179-192 Comparison of Gaussian process modeling software
by Erickson, Collin B. & Ankenman, Bruce E. & Sanchez, Susan M.
- 193-204 Whole blood or apheresis donations? A multi-objective stochastic optimization approach
by Osorio, Andres F. & Brailsford, Sally C. & Smith, Honora K.
- 205-220 Scenario-based portfolio model for building robust and proactive strategies
by Vilkkumaa, Eeva & Liesiö, Juuso & Salo, Ahti & Ilmola-Sheppard, Leena
- 221-237 High-fidelity whole-system patient flow modeling to assess health care transformation policiesAuthor-Name: Esensoy, Ali Vahit
by Carter, Michael W.
- 238-246 What if you are not Bayesian? The consequences for decisions involving risk
by Goodwin, Paul & Önkal, Dilek & Stekler, Herman O.
- 247-258 Nonparametric production technologies with weakly disposable inputs
by Mehdiloozad, Mahmood & Podinovski, Victor V.
- 259-268 Rule-based autoregressive moving average models for forecasting load on special days: A case study for France
by Arora, Siddharth & Taylor, James W.
- 269-277 Rayleigh copula for describing impedance data—with application to condition monitoring of proton exchange membrane fuel cells
by Boškoski, Pavle & Debenjak, Andrej & Mileva Boshkoska, Biljana
- 278-290 A model enhancement approach for optimizing the integrated shift scheduling and vehicle routing problem in waste collection
by De Bruecker, Philippe & Beliën, Jeroen & De Boeck, Liesje & De Jaeger, Simon & Demeulemeester, Erik
- 291-303 Heuristics for the stochastic dynamic task-resource allocation problem with retry opportunities
by Gülpınar, Nalan & Çanakoğlu, Ethem & Branke, Juergen
- 304-315 Computing near-optimal Value-at-Risk portfolios using integer programming techniques
by Babat, Onur & Vera, Juan C. & Zuluaga, Luis F.
- 316-327 Flexible lease contracts in the fleet replacement problem with alternative fuel vehicles: A real-options approach
by Ansaripoor, Amir H. & Oliveira, Fernando S.
- 328-339 Piracy on the Internet: Accommodate it or fight it? A dynamic approach
by Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Peeters, Ronald & Yang, Michael S.
- 340-353 Portfolio and contract design for demand response resources
by Gärttner, Johannes & Flath, Christoph M. & Weinhardt, Christof
- 354-370 Attractive orienteering problem with proximity and timing interactions
by Freeman, Nickolas K. & Keskin, Burcu B. & Çapar, İbrahim
- 371-390 Estimation of the global minimum variance portfolio in high dimensions
by Bodnar, Taras & Parolya, Nestor & Schmid, Wolfgang
- 392-393 Bernard Roy (1934-2017) ▪
by Słowiński, Roman
2018, Volume 265, Issue 3
- 795-812 Operations research applications of dichotomous search
by Hassin, Refael & Sarid, Anna
- 813-828 A fitness assignment strategy based on the grey and entropy parallel analysis and its application to MOEAAuthor-Name: Zhu, Guang-Yu
by He, Li-Jun & Ju, Xue-Wei & Zhang, Wei-Bo
- 829-842 Logical and inequality implications for reducing the size and difficulty of quadratic unconstrained binary optimization problems
by Glover, Fred & Lewis, Mark & Kochenberger, Gary
- 843-859 A simulated annealing algorithm for the capacitated vehicle routing problem with two-dimensional loading constraints
by Wei, Lijun & Zhang, Zhenzhen & Zhang, Defu & Leung, Stephen C.H.
- 860-871 The weighted independent domination problem: Integer linear programming models and metaheuristic approaches
by Pinacho Davidson, Pedro & Blum, Christian & Lozano, Jose A.
- 872-881 Integer programming formulations for three sequential discrete competitive location problems with foresight
by Gentile, José & Alves Pessoa, Artur & Poss, Michael & Costa Roboredo, Marcos
- 882-894 Minimum energy target tracking with coverage guarantee in wireless sensor networks
by Lersteau, Charly & Rossi, André & Sevaux, Marc
- 895-908 The bi-objective critical node detection problem
by Ventresca, Mario & Harrison, Kyle Robert & Ombuki-Berman, Beatrice M.
- 909-918 Clicks versus Bricks: The role of durability in marketing channel strategy of durable goods manufacturers
by Yan, Wei & Xiong, Yu & Chu, Junhong & Li, Gendao & Xiong, Zhongkai
- 919-930 Security screening queues with impatient applicants: A new model with a case study
by Pala, Ali & Zhuang, Jun
- 931-950 The Block Retrieval Problem
by Silva, Marcos de Melo da & Erdoğan, Güneş & Battarra, Maria & Strusevich, Vitaly
- 951-961 Age-based inventory control in a multi-echelon system with emergency replenishments
by Johansson, Lina & Olsson, Fredrik
- 962-974 On the unimodality of the price-setting newsvendor problem with additive demand under risk considerations
by Rubio-Herrero, Javier & Baykal-Gürsoy, Melike
- 975-984 Dynamic appointment scheduling with wait-dependent abandonment
by Lu, Yuwei & Xie, Xiaolan & Jiang, Zhibin
- 985-992 k-additive aggregation functions and their characterization
by Kolesárová, Anna & Li, Jun & Mesiar, Radko
- 993-1004 High dimensional data classification and feature selection using support vector machines
by Ghaddar, Bissan & Naoum-Sawaya, Joe
- 1005-1012 A lexicographic radial projection onto the efficient frontier in Data Envelopment Analysis
by Korhonen, Pekka J. & Dehnokhalaji, Akram & Nasrabadi, Nasim
- 1013-1032 The design of a reliable and robust hierarchical health service network using an accelerated Benders decomposition algorithm
by Zarrinpoor, Naeme & Fallahnezhad, Mohammad Saber & Pishvaee, Mir Saman
- 1033-1045 A stochastic dynamic programming approach to analyze adaptation to climate change – Application to groundwater irrigation in India
by Robert, Marion & Bergez, Jacques-Eric & Thomas, Alban
- 1046-1063 A new epidemics–logistics model: Insights into controlling the Ebola virus disease in West Africa
by Büyüktahtakın, İ. Esra & des-Bordes, Emmanuel & Kıbış, Eyyüb Y.
- 1064-1077 Designing humanitarian supply chains by incorporating actual post-disaster decisions
by Noham, Reut & Tzur, Michal
- 1078-1093 The Shared Customer Collaboration Vehicle Routing Problem
by Fernández, Elena & Roca-Riu, Mireia & Speranza, M. Grazia
- 1094-1101 An efficient simulation optimization method for the generalized redundancy allocation problem
by Chang, Kuo-Hao & Kuo, Po-Yi
- 1102-1114 Innovation and technology diffusion in competitive supply chains
by Aydin, Ayhan & Parker, Rodney P.
- 1115-1123 On the signature of complex system: A decomposed approach
by Da, Gaofeng & Chan, Ping Shing & Xu, Maochao
- 1124-1143 An appointment scheduling framework to balance the production of blood units from donation
by Baş, Seda & Carello, Giuliana & Lanzarone, Ettore & Yalçındağ, Semih
- 1144-1158 Optimal quality and quantity provisions for centralized vs. decentralized distribution: Market size uncertainty effects
by Liu, Yan & Shi, Hongyan & Petruzzi, Nicholas C.
- 1159-1171 Design of discrete Dutch auctions with consideration of time
by Li, Zhen & Yue, Jinfeng & Kuo, Ching-Chung
- 1172-1191 Optimal privatization portfolios in the presence of arbitrary risk aversion
by Christodoulakis, George & Mohamed, Abdulkadir & Topaloglou, Nikolas
2018, Volume 265, Issue 1
- 1-18 State of the art in physician scheduling
by Erhard, Melanie & Schoenfelder, Jan & Fügener, Andreas & Brunner, Jens O.
- 19-25 Constraint qualifications for convex optimization without convexity of constraints : New connections and applications to best approximation
by Chieu, N.H. & Jeyakumar, V. & Li, G. & Mohebi, H.
- 26-38 A β-accurate linearization method of Euclidean distance for the facility layout problem with heterogeneous distance metrics
by Xie, Yue & Zhou, Shenghan & Xiao, Yiyong & Kulturel-Konak, Sadan & Konak, Abdullah
- 39-48 On nonsmooth robust multiobjective optimization under generalized convexity with applications to portfolio optimization
by Fakhar, Majid & Mahyarinia, Mohammad Reza & Zafarani, Jafar
- 49-64 Approximate dynamic programming for lateral transshipment problems in multi-location inventory systems
by Meissner, Joern & Senicheva, Olga V.
- 65-80 A double-loop hybrid algorithm for the traveling salesman problem with arbitrary neighbourhoods
by Yang, Zhao & Xiao, Ming-Qing & Ge, Ya-Wei & Feng, De-Long & Zhang, Lei & Song, Hai-Fang & Tang, Xi-Lang
- 81-98 Parallel local search algorithms for high school timetabling problems
by Saviniec, Landir & Santos, Maristela O. & Costa, Alysson M.
- 99-106 On the decomposition property for a dynamic inventory rationing problem with multiple demand classes and backorder
by Bao, Lina & Liu, Zhiying & Yu, Yimin & Zhang, Wei
- 107-118 Optimizing stock levels for rental systems with a support warehouse and partial backordering
by Van der Heide, G. & Van Foreest, N.D. & Roodbergen, K.J.
- 119-132 Tug scheduling for hinterland barge transport: A branch-and-price approach
by Zhen, Lu & Wang, Kai & Wang, Shuaian & Qu, Xiaobo
- 133-148 Environmental factors in frontier estimation – A Monte Carlo analysis
by Nieswand, Maria & Seifert, Stefan
- 149-168 Risk tomography
by Prékopa, András & Lee, Jinwook
- 169-177 Dynamic allocation of stochastically-arriving flexible resources to random streams of objects with application to kidney cross-transplantation
by Perlman, Yael & Elalouf, Amir & Yechiali, Uri
- 178-194 Are objectives hierarchy related biases observed in practice? A meta-analysis of environmental and energy applications of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis
by Marttunen, Mika & Belton, Valerie & Lienert, Judit
- 195-207 Outpatient scheduling with unpunctual patients and no-shows
by Deceuninck, Matthias & Fiems, Dieter & De Vuyst, Stijn
- 208-218 A framework for configuring collaborative filtering-based recommendations derived from purchase data
by Geuens, Stijn & Coussement, Kristof & De Bock, Koen W.
- 219-227 Profiting from product-harm crises in competitive markets
by Rubel, Olivier
- 228-238 Meta goal programing approach for solving multi-criteria de Novo programing problemAuthor-Name: Zhuang, Zheng-Yun
by Hocine, Amine
- 239-247 Jie Ke versus AlphaGo: A ranking approach using decision making method for large-scale data with incomplete information
by Chao, Xiangrui & Kou, Gang & Li, Tie & Peng, Yi
- 248-262 Interactive algorithms for a broad underlying family of preference functions
by Karakaya, G. & Köksalan, M. & Ahipaşaoğlu, S.D.
- 263-276 Predicting adolescent social networks to stop smoking in secondary schools
by Fetta, Angelico & Harper, Paul & Knight, Vincent & Williams, Janet
- 277-289 A mean-risk mixed integer nonlinear program for transportation network protection
by Lu, Jie & Gupte, Akshay & Huang, Yongxi
- 290-302 On Mathematical Optimization for the visualization of frequencies and adjacencies as rectangular maps
by Carrizosa, Emilio & Guerrero, Vanesa & Romero Morales, Dolores
- 303-315 Two-dimensional cutting stock problem with sequence dependent setup times
by Wuttke, David A. & Heese, H. Sebastian
- 316-327 The open vehicle routing problem with decoupling points
by Atefi, Reza & Salari, Majid & C. Coelho, Leandro & Renaud, Jacques
- 328-343 Bayesian learning of dose–response parameters from a cohort under response-guided dosing
by Kotas, Jakob & Ghate, Archis
- 344-360 Privacy and security of electronic patient records – Tailoring multimethodology to explore the socio-political problems associated with Role Based Access Control systems
by Small, Adrian & Wainwright, David
- 361-371 Accelerating Petri-Net simulations using NVIDIA Graphics Processing Units
by Yianni, Panayioti C. & Neves, Luis C. & Rama, Dovile & Andrews, John D.
- 372-388 Naive versus optimal diversification: Tail risk and performance
by Hwang, Inchang & Xu, Simon & In, Francis
- 389-398 Semi-analytical solutions for dynamic portfolio choice in jump-diffusion models and the optimal bond-stock mix
by Hong, Yi & Jin, Xing
2018, Volume 264, Issue 3
- 799-812 Graph algorithms for DNA sequencing – origins, current models and the future
by Blazewicz, Jacek & Kasprzak, Marta & Kierzynka, Michal & Frohmberg, Wojciech & Swiercz, Aleksandra & Wojciechowski, Pawel & Zurkowski, Piotr
- 813-829 Time traps in supply chains: Is optimal still good enough?
by Dunke, Fabian & Heckmann, Iris & Nickel, Stefan & Saldanha-da-Gama, Francisco
- 830-836 Trends in transportation and logistics
by Grazia Speranza, M.
- 837-846 Ranking robustness and its application to evacuation planning
by Goerigk, Marc & Hamacher, Horst W. & Kinscherff, Anika
- 847-858 Development and implementation of a real time statistical control method to identify the start and end of the winter surge in demand for paediatric intensive careAuthor-Name: Pagel, Christina
by Ramnarayan, Padmanabhan & Ray, Samiran & Peters, Mark J.
- 859-869 Prediction of retinopathy in diabetic patients using type-2 fuzzy regression model
by Shafaei Bajestani, Narges & Vahidian Kamyad, Ali & Nasli Esfahani, Ensieh & Zare, Assef
- 870-883 Long-term integrated surgery room optimization and recovery ward planning, with a case study in the Brazilian National Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics (INTO)
by Siqueira, Cecília L. & Arruda, Edilson F. & Bahiense, Laura & Bahr, Germana L. & Motta, Geraldo R.
- 884-893 Modeling the optimal ethnic composition of an adult stem cell registryAuthor-Name: Blake, John T
by McTaggart, Ken & Killeen, Donna
- 894-906 A mixed-method optimisation and simulation framework for supporting logistical decisions during offshore wind farm installations
by Barlow, Euan & Tezcaner Öztürk, Diclehan & Revie, Matthew & Akartunalı, Kerem & Day, Alexander H. & Boulougouris, Evangelos
- 907-918 Eco-friendly location of small hydropower
by Ioannidou, Christina & O’Hanley, Jesse R.
- 919-931 Hybrid pricing in a coupled European power market with more wind power
by Bjørndal, Endre & Bjørndal, Mette & Cai, Hong & Panos, Evangelos
- 932-947 Supplier quality improvement: The value of information under uncertainty
by Quigley, John & Walls, Lesley & Demirel, Güven & MacCarthy, Bart L. & Parsa, Mahdi
- 948-966 Product allocation to different types of distribution center in retail logistics networks
by Holzapfel, Andreas & Kuhn, Heinrich & Sternbeck, Michael G.
- 967-977 The impact of special days in call arrivals forecasting: A neural network approach to modelling special days
by Barrow, Devon & Kourentzes, Nikolaos
- 978-993 Disaster preparedness in humanitarian logistics: A collaborative approach for resource management in floods
by Rodríguez-Espíndola, Oscar & Albores, Pavel & Brewster, Christopher
- 994-1004 Personal income tax reforms: A genetic algorithm approach
by Morini, Matteo & Pellegrino, Simone
- 1005-1019 Improving biorefinery planning: Integration of spatial data using exact optimization nested in an evolutionary strategy
by Schröder, Tim & Lauven, Lars-Peter & Geldermann, Jutta
- 1020-1032 On the changing structure among Chinese equity markets: Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Shenzhen
by Huang, Wei & Lai, Pei-Chun & Bessler, David A.
- 1033-1044 Covering and connectivity constraints in loop-based formulation of material flow network design in facility layout
by Asef-Vaziri, Ardavan & Kazemi, Morteza
- 1045-1057 Profit-maximization generation maintenance scheduling through bi-level programming
by Mazidi, Peyman & Tohidi, Yaser & Ramos, Andres & Sanz-Bobi, Miguel A.
- 1058-1073 The time-dependent capacitated profitable tour problem with time windows and precedence constraints
by Sun, Peng & Veelenturf, Lucas P. & Dabia, Said & Van Woensel, Tom
- 1074-1091 Who benefit from agency model: A strategic analysis of pricing models in distribution channels of physical books and e-books
by Lu, Qihui & Shi, Victor & Huang, Jiazhou
- 1092-1100 On the joint signature of several coherent systems with some shared components
by Zarezadeh, S. & Mohammadi, L. & Balakrishnan, N.
- 1101-1115 A Markov decision process model for equitable distribution of supplies under uncertainty
by Fianu, Sefakor & Davis, Lauren B.
- 1116-1129 A method for integrated process simulation in the mining industry
by Camargo, Luis Felipe Riehs & Rodrigues, Luis Henrique & Lacerda, Daniel Pacheco & Piran, Fabio Sartori
- 1130-1143 Competition for limited critical resources and the adoption of environmentally sustainable strategies
by Lee, Hsiao-Hui & Nunez, Manuel & Cruz, Jose
- 1144-1158 Non-zero-sum stochastic differential reinsurance and investment games with default risk
by Deng, Chao & Zeng, Xudong & Zhu, Huiming
- 1159-1171 Optimal trade execution under endogenous pressure to liquidate: Theory and numerical solutions
by Brunovský, Pavol & Černý, Aleš & Komadel, Ján
- 1172-1188 An improved Afriat–Diewert–Parkan nonparametric production function estimator
by Olesen, O.B. & Ruggiero, J.
- 1189-1191 Equivalent solutions to additive two-stage network data envelopment analysis
by Zhang, Linyan & Chen, Yao
2018, Volume 264, Issue 2
- 403-404 Feature cluster: Learning perspectives in Multiple Criteria Decision Analysis
by Greco, Salvatore & Kadziński, Miłosz
- 405-418 UTA-poly and UTA-splines: Additive value functions with polynomial marginals
by Sobrie, Olivier & Gillis, Nicolas & Mousseau, Vincent & Pirlot, Marc
- 419-427 Efficient weight vectors from pairwise comparison matrices
by Bozóki, Sándor & Fülöp, János
- 428-439 Determining the fuzzy measures in multiple criteria decision aiding from the tolerance perspective
by Li, Jianping & Yao, Xiaoyang & Sun, Xiaolei & Wu, Dengsheng
- 440-452 A fast heuristic attribute reduction approach to ordered decision systems
by Du, Wen Sheng & Hu, Bao Qing
- 453-461 Preference modeling experiments with surrogate weighting procedures for the PROMETHEE method
by de Almeida Filho, Adiel T. & Clemente, Thárcylla R.N. & Morais, Danielle Costa & de Almeida, Adiel Teixeira
- 462-471 Are multi-criteria decision-making tools useful? An experimental comparative study of three methods
by Ishizaka, Alessio & Siraj, Sajid
- 472-490 Co-constructive development of a green chemistry-based model for the assessment of nanoparticles synthesis
by Kadziński, Miłosz & Cinelli, Marco & Ciomek, Krzysztof & Coles, Stuart R. & Nadagouda, Mallikarjuna N. & Varma, Rajender S. & Kirwan, Kerry
- 491-507 Non-compensatory composite indicators for the evaluation of urban planning policy: The Land-Use Policy Efficiency Index (LUPEI)
by Attardi, Raffaele & Cerreta, Maria & Sannicandro, Valentina & Torre, Carmelo Maria
- 508-523 The static bike relocation problem with multiple vehicles and visits
by Bulhões, Teobaldo & Subramanian, Anand & Erdoğan, Güneş & Laporte, Gilbert
- 524-533 A two-stage supply chain coordination mechanism considering price sensitive demand and quantity discounts
by Venegas, Bárbara B. & Ventura, José A.
- 534-547 The daily tail assignment problem under operational uncertainty using look-ahead maintenance constraints
by Maher, Stephen J. & Desaulniers, Guy & Soumis, François
- 548-557 A compact optimization model for the tail assignment problem
by Khaled, Oumaima & Minoux, Michel & Mousseau, Vincent & Michel, Stéphane & Ceugniet, Xavier
- 558-569 Tactical sales forecasting using a very large set of macroeconomic indicators
by Sagaert, Yves R. & Aghezzaf, El-Houssaine & Kourentzes, Nikolaos & Desmet, Bram
- 570-581 Concealment measurement and flow distribution of military supply transportation: A double-entropy model
by Zhou, Wei & Zhang, Cheng & Wang, Qiangqiang
- 582-606 Energy management for stationary electric energy storage systems: A systematic literature review
by Weitzel, Timm & Glock, Christoph H.
- 607-622 A branch-and-price approach to the feeder network design problem
by Santini, Alberto & Plum, Christian E.M. & Ropke, Stefan
- 623-636 Production and replacement policies for a deteriorating manufacturing system under random demand and qualityAuthor-Name: Ouaret, Samir
by Kenné, Jean-Pierre & Gharbi, Ali
- 637-652 A transient stochastic simulation–optimization model for operational fuel planning in-theater
by Lobo, Benjamin J. & Brown, Donald E. & Gerber, Matthew S. & Grazaitis, Peter J.
- 653-664 A hybrid of adaptive large neighborhood search and tabu search for the order-batching problem
by Žulj, Ivan & Kramer, Sergej & Schneider, Michael
- 665-674 Ranking efficient decision making units in data envelopment analysis based on reference frontier share
by Rezaeiani, M.J. & Foroughi, A.A.
- 675-685 Second-order stochastic dominance constrained portfolio optimization: Theory and computational tests
by Kallio, Markku & Dehghan Hardoroudi, Nasim
- 686-706 Capturing preferences for inequality aversion in decision support
by Karsu, Özlem & Morton, Alec & Argyris, Nikos
- 707-716 Entropic risk measures and their comparative statics in portfolio selection: Coherence vs. convexity
by Brandtner, Mario & Kürsten, Wolfgang & Rischau, Robert
- 717-731 Evaluating the strategic behavior of cement producers: An equilibrium problem with equilibrium constraints
by Allevi, E. & Conejo, A.J. & Oggioni, G. & Riccardi, R. & Ruiz, C.
- 732-741 Connectivity modeling and optimization of linear consecutively connected systems with repairable connecting elements
by Xing, Liudong & Levitin, Gregory
- 742-755 Assessing the cost-effectiveness of university academic recruitment and promotion policies
by Thanassoulis, E. & Sotiros, D. & Koronakos, G. & Despotis, D.
- 756-773 An integrated approach for scheduling health care activities in a hospital
by Burdett, Robert L. & Kozan, Erhan
- 774-796 Wildfire fuel management: Network-based models and optimization of prescribed burning
by Matsypura, Dmytro & Prokopyev, Oleg A. & Zahar, Aizat
2018, Volume 264, Issue 1
- 1-16 Data envelopment analysis application in sustainability: The origins, development and future directions
by Zhou, Haibo & Yang, Yi & Chen, Yao & Zhu, Joe
- 17-28 Variable-sized uncertainty and inverse problems in robust optimization
by Chassein, André & Goerigk, Marc
- 29-45 Benders decomposition and column-and-row generation for solving large-scale linear programs with column-dependent-rows
by Muter, İbrahim & Birbil, Ş. İlker & Bülbül, Kerem
- 46-54 Lanchester model for three-way combat
by Kress, Moshe & Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Feichtinger, Gustav & Grass, Dieter & Seidl, Andrea
- 55-65 Two phased hybrid local search for the periodic capacitated arc routing problem
by Chen, Yuning & Hao, Jin-Kao
- 66-73 Enhanced migrating birds optimization algorithm for the permutation flow shop problem with sequence dependent setup times
by Sioud, A. & Gagné, C.
- 74-88 A cooperative swarm intelligence algorithm for multi-objective discrete optimization with application to the knapsack problem
by Zouache, Djaafar & Moussaoui, Abdelouahab & Ben Abdelaziz, Fouad
- 89-105 An inventory control model for modal split transport: A tailored base-surge approach
by Dong, Chuanwen & Transchel, Sandra & Hoberg, Kai
- 106-118 Measurement and optimization of responsiveness in supply chain networks with queueing structures
by Hum, Sin-Hoon & Parlar, Mahmut & Zhou, Yun
- 119-137 Solving the pickup and delivery problem with three-dimensional loading constraints and reloading ban
by Männel, Dirk & Bortfeldt, Andreas
- 138-148 MIP approaches for the integrated berth allocation and quay crane assignment and scheduling problem
by Agra, Agostinho & Oliveira, Maryse
- 149-164 Short-run electricity load forecasting with combinations of stationary wavelet transforms
by Bessec, Marie & Fouquau, Julien
- 165-180 Solving real-world sized container pre-marshalling problems with an iterative deepening branch-and-bound algorithm
by Tanaka, Shunji & Tierney, Kevin
- 181-199 Stocking and pricing decisions under endogenous demand and reference point effects
by Mandal, Prasenjit & Kaul, Rupali & Jain, Tarun
- 200-211 Optimal workforce assignment to operations of a paced assembly line
by Dolgui, Alexandre & Kovalev, Sergey & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Malyutin, Sergey & Soukhal, Ameur
- 212-224 Quantile regression metamodeling: Toward improved responsiveness in the high-tech electronics manufacturing industry
by Batur, Demet & Bekki, Jennifer M. & Chen, Xi
- 225-238 Integrated fleet mix and routing decision for hazmat transportation: A developing country perspective
by Kumar, Anand & Roy, Debjit & Verter, Vedat & Sharma, Dheeraj
- 239-256 A principal–agent problem with heterogeneous demand distributions for a carbon capture and storage system
by Cai, W. & Singham, D.I.
- 257-269 Range-based Multi-Actor Multi-Criteria Analysis: A combined method of Multi-Actor Multi-Criteria Analysis and Monte Carlo simulation to support participatory decision making under uncertainty
by Baudry, Gino & Macharis, Cathy & Vallée, Thomas
- 270-279 Context matters: The impact of product type, emotional attachment and information overload on choice quality
by Korhonen, Pekka J. & Malo, Pekka & Pajala, Tommi & Ravaja, Niklas & Somervuori, Outi & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 280-293 Risk analysis and decision theory: A bridge
by Borgonovo, E. & Cappelli, V. & Maccheroni, F. & Marinacci, M.
- 294-309 TRANSFORM-ANN for online optimization of complex industrial processes: Casting process as case study
by Miriyala, Srinivas Soumitri & Subramanian, Venkat & Mitra, Kishalay
- 310-326 The improved screening curve method regarding existing units
by Güner, Yusuf Emre
- 327-339 Planning of multi-product pipelines by economic lot scheduling models
by Kirschstein, Thomas
- 340-353 Analysis of reliability systems via Gini-type index
by Parsa, Motahareh & Di Crescenzo, Antonio & Jabbari, Hadi
- 354-363 Ghost seats in parliaments
by Ibarzabal, Nora & Laruelle, Annick
- 370-387 Optimal construction and rebalancing of index-tracking portfolios
by Strub, O. & Baumann, P.
- 388-401 Geometric composite indicators with compromise Benefit-of-the-Doubt weights
by Verbunt, Pim & Rogge, Nicky
2017, Volume 263, Issue 3
- 737-754 Resource constrained routing and scheduling: Review and research prospects
by Paraskevopoulos, Dimitris C. & Laporte, Gilbert & Repoussis, Panagiotis P. & Tarantilis, Christos D.
- 755-767 Lifted polynomial size formulations for the homogeneous and heterogeneous vehicle routing problems
by Leggieri, Valeria & Haouari, Mohamed
- 768-781 Managing limited retail space for basic products: Space sharing vs. space dedication
by Zhang, Wei & Rajaram, Kumar
- 782-788 On the approximation ratio of the Random Chinese Postman Tour for network search
by Lidbetter, Thomas
- 789-804 Adaptive Kernel Search: A heuristic for solving Mixed Integer linear Programs
by Guastaroba, G. & Savelsbergh, M. & Speranza, M.G.
- 805-814 A branch-and-price algorithm for the Aperiodic Multi-Period Service Scheduling Problem
by Fernández, Elena & Kalcsics, Jörg & Núñez-del-Toro, Cristina
- 815-826 Approximation algorithms for scheduling jobs with release times and arbitrary sizes on batch machines with non-identical capacities
by Li, Shuguang
- 827-837 Collaborative shipping under different cost-sharing agreements
by Padilla Tinoco, Silvia Valeria & Creemers, Stefan & Boute, Robert N.
- 838-863 Single-item dynamic lot-sizing problems: An updated survey
by Brahimi, Nadjib & Absi, Nabil & Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane & Nordli, Atle
- 864-878 A capacity assessment approach for multi-modal transportation systems
by Bevrani, Bayan & Burdett, Robert L. & Bhaskar, Ashish & Yarlagadda, Prasad K.D.V.
- 879-887 A condition-based maintenance policy for degrading systems with age- and state-dependent operating cost
by Liu, Bin & Wu, Shaomin & Xie, Min & Kuo, Way
- 888-899 Utilizing individual picker skills to improve order batching in a warehouse
by Matusiak, Marek & de Koster, René & Saarinen, Jari
- 900-909 Optimization of safety stocks in models with an order service level objective or constraint
by Albrecht, Martin
- 910-921 Multi-stage optimization of decision and inhibitory trees for decision tables with many-valued decisions
by Azad, Mohammad & Moshkov, Mikhail
- 922-934 A decision support framework for evaluating revenue performance in sequential purchase contexts
by Cem Ozturk, O. & Karabatı, Selçuk
- 935-945 An approximate dynamic programming approach to attended home delivery management
by Yang, Xinan & Strauss, Arne K.