European Journal of Operational Research
2016, Volume 250, Issue 3
- 939-954 Location and reorganization problems: The Calabrian health care system case
by Guerriero, Francesca & Miglionico, Giovanna & Olivito, Filomena
- 955-965 Nash equilibria of Over-The-Counter bargaining for insurance risk redistributions: The role of a regulator
by Boonen, Tim J.
- 966-978 Exploring supplier performance risk and the buyer's role using chance-constrained data envelopment analysisAuthor-Name: Ross, Anthony D
by Kuzu, Kaan & Li, Wanxi
- 979-989 Risk neutral and risk averse approaches to multistage renewable investment planning under uncertainty
by Bruno, Sergio & Ahmed, Shabbir & Shapiro, Alexander & Street, Alexandre
- 990-1000 Near optimal design of wavelength routed optical networks
by Agarwal, Y.K. & Venkateshan, Prahalad
- 1001-1012 A Set-Partitioning-based model for the Berth Allocation Problem under Time-Dependent Limitations
by Lalla-Ruiz, Eduardo & Expósito-Izquierdo, Christopher & Melián-Batista, Belén & Moreno-Vega, J. Marcos
- 1013-1025 The effects of an undisclosed regular price and a positive leadtime in a presale mechanism
by Mei, Wanxia & Du, Li & Niu, Baozhuang & Wang, Jincheng & Feng, Jiejian
- 1026-1036 Changes in technical efficiency after quality management certification: A DEA approach using difference-in-difference estimation with genetic matching in the hospital industry
by Lindlbauer, Ivonne & Schreyögg, Jonas & Winter, Vera
2016, Volume 250, Issue 2
- 347-359 Modelling pollution-generating technologies in performance benchmarking: Recent developments, limits and future prospects in the nonparametric frameworkAuthor-Name: Dakpo, K. Hervé
by Jeanneaux, Philippe & Latruffe, Laure
- 360-366 Minimax regret 1-sink location problem with accessibility in dynamic general networks
by Li, Hongmei & Xu, Yinfeng
- 367-376 An ILS-based algorithm to solve a large-scale real heterogeneous fleet VRP with multi-trips and docking constraints
by Coelho, V.N. & Grasas, A. & Ramalhinho, H. & Coelho, I.M. & Souza, M.J.F. & Cruz, R.C.
- 377-388 MEALS: A multiobjective evolutionary algorithm with local search for solving the bi-objective ring star problem
by Calvete, Herminia I. & Galé, Carmen & Iranzo, José A.
- 389-399 Integer programming models for feature selection: New extensions and a randomized solution algorithm
by Bertolazzi, P. & Felici, G. & Festa, P. & Fiscon, G. & Weitschek, E.
- 400-411 The selective vehicle routing problem in a collaborative environment
by Defryn, Christof & Sörensen, Kenneth & Cornelissens, Trijntje
- 412-426 An enhanced branch-and-bound algorithm for the talent scheduling problem
by Qin, Hu & Zhang, Zizhen & Lim, Andrew & Liang, Xiaocong
- 427-447 Application of the cohort-intelligence optimization method to three selected combinatorial optimization problems
by Kulkarni, Anand J. & Baki, M.F. & Chaouch, Ben A.
- 448-456 Durable goods leasing in the presence of exporting used products to an international secondary market
by Lacourbe, Paul
- 457-469 Bullwhip effect and supply chain costs with low- and high-quality information on inventory shrinkage
by Dai, Hongyan & Li, Jianbin & Yan, Nina & Zhou, Weihua
- 470-479 Upgrade auctions in build-to-order manufacturing with loss-averse customers
by Matzke, Andreas & Volling, Thomas & Spengler, Thomas S.
- 480-492 Inter-dependent, heterogeneous, and time-varying service-time distributions in call centers
by Ibrahim, Rouba & L’Ecuyer, Pierre & Shen, Haipeng & Thiongane, Mamadou
- 493-504 Dynamic speculation and hedging in commodity futures markets with a stochastic convenience yield
by Mellios, Constantin & Six, Pierre & Lai, Anh Ngoc
- 505-520 An efficient algorithm for capacitated assortment planning with stochastic demand and substitution
by Hübner, Alexander & Kuhn, Heinrich & Kühn, Sandro
- 521-530 A peer-to-peer dynamic adaptive consensus reaching model for the group AHP decision making
by Dong, Qingxing & Cooper, Orrin
- 531-542 Strategic decentralization in binary choice composite congestion games
by Wan, Cheng
- 543-554 Frontier projection and efficiency decomposition in two-stage processes with slacks-based measures
by Chen, Ya & Li, Yongjun & Liang, Liang & Salo, Ahti & Wu, Huaqing
- 555-565 Cooperation among agents with a proximity relation
by Fernández, J.R. & Gallego, I. & Jiménez-Losada, A. & Ordóñez, M.
- 566-578 The use of a GERT based method to model concurrent product development processes
by Nelson, Richard Graham & Azaron, Amir & Aref, Samin
- 579-589 Investigating the effects of mailing variables and endogeneity on mailing decisions
by Schröder, Nadine & Hruschka, Harald
- 590-601 Pricing and timing of consolidated deliveries in the presence of an express alternative: Financial and environmental analysis
by Berling, Peter & Eng-Larsson, Fredrik
- 602-614 Hesitant analytic hierarchy process
by Zhu, Bin & Xu, Zeshui & Zhang, Ren & Hong, Mei
- 615-627 Iterated Tabu Search and Variable Neighborhood Descent for packing unequal circles into a circular container
by Zeng, Zhizhong & Yu, Xinguo & He, Kun & Huang, Wenqi & Fu, Zhanghua
- 628-638 Acceptability analysis and priority weight elicitation for interval multiplicative comparison matrices
by Li, Kevin W. & Wang, Zhou-Jing & Tong, Xiayu
- 639-651 Hidden Markov model for municipal waste generation forecasting under uncertainties
by Jiang, P. & Liu, X.
- 652-665 A GLNPSO for multi-level capacitated lot-sizing and scheduling problem in the poultry industry
by Boonmee, Atiwat & Sethanan, Kanchana
- 666-678 Good deals and benchmarks in robust portfolio selection
by Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz & Balbás, Raquel
- 679-689 Mean-variance analysis of sourcing decision under disruption risk
by Ray, Pritee & Jenamani, Mamata
2016, Volume 250, Issue 1
- 1-29 ELECTRE: A comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications
by Govindan, Kannan & Jepsen, Martin Brandt
- 30-45 A differential evolution algorithm with self-adaptive strategy and control parameters based on symmetric Latin hypercube design for unconstrained optimization problems
by Zhao, Zhiwei & Yang, Jingming & Hu, Ziyu & Che, Haijun
- 46-55 Fundamental properties and pseudo-polynomial-time algorithm for network containership sailing speed optimization
by Wang, Shuaian
- 56-64 Continuous multifacility ordered median location problems
by Blanco, Víctor & Puerto, Justo & Ben-Ali, Safae El-Haj
- 65-76 A mean-shift algorithm for large-scale planar maximal covering location problems
by He, Zhou & Fan, Bo & Cheng, T.C.E. & Wang, Shou-Yang & Tan, Chin-Hon
- 77-90 An iterated multi-stage selection hyper-heuristic
by Kheiri, Ahmed & Özcan, Ender
- 91-100 Obtaining cell counts for contingency tables from rounded conditional frequencies
by Sage, Andrew J. & Wright, Stephen E.
- 101-119 The vehicle-routing problem with time windows and driver-specific times
by Schneider, Michael
- 120-130 A comprehensive annual delivery program for upstream liquefied natural gas supply chain
by Mutlu, Fatih & Msakni, Mohamed K. & Yildiz, Hakan & Sönmez, Erkut & Pokharel, Shaligram
- 131-142 Outsource planning through option contracts with demand and cost uncertaintyAuthor-Name: Nosoohi, Iman
by Nookabadi, Ali Shahandeh
- 143-154 Control and enforcement in order to increase supplier inventory in a JIT contract
by Shnaiderman, Matan & Ben-Baruch, Liron
- 155-163 Constant approximation algorithms for the one warehouse multiple retailers problem with backlog or lost-sales
by Gayon, J.-P. & Massonnet, G. & Rapine, C. & Stauffer, G.
- 164-178 Cyclic inventory routing in a line-shaped network
by Zenker, Michael & Emde, Simon & Boysen, Nils
- 179-191 A new method for elicitation of criteria weights in additive models: Flexible and interactive tradeoffAuthor-Name: de Almeida, Adiel Teixeira
by de Almeida, Jonatas Araujo & Costa, Ana Paula Cabral Seixas & de Almeida-Filho, Adiel Teixeira
- 192-203 Opening the technological innovation black box: The case of the electronics industry in Korea
by Choi, Kanghwa & Narasimhan, Ram & Kim, Soo Wook
- 204-213 Solving hard control problems in voting systems via integer programming
by Polyakovskiy, S. & Berghammer, R. & Neumann, F.
- 214-225 Hub location under competition
by Mahmutogullari, Ali Irfan & Kara, Bahar Y.
- 226-238 Dual sourcing under disruption risk and cost improvement through learning
by Silbermayr, Lena & Minner, Stefan
- 239-250 Humanitarian logistics network design under mixed uncertainty
by Tofighi, S. & Torabi, S.A. & Mansouri, S.A.
- 251-261 Sparse and robust normal and t- portfolios by penalized Lq-likelihood minimization
by Giuzio, Margherita & Ferrari, Davide & Paterlini, Sandra
- 262-272 Performance measurement with multiple interrelated variables and threshold target levels: Evidence from retail firms in the US
by Zervopoulos, Panagiotis D. & Brisimi, Theodora S. & Emrouznejad, Ali & Cheng, Gang
- 273-290 Network-flow based algorithms for scheduling production in multi-processor open-pit mines accounting for metal uncertainty
by Lamghari, Amina & Dimitrakopoulos, Roussos
- 291-304 Parameters measuring bank risk and their estimation
by Tsionas, Mike G.
- 305-313 Venture capital, staged financing and optimal funding policies under uncertainty
by Lukas, Elmar & Mölls, Sascha & Welling, Andreas
- 314-327 Accounting for externalities and disposability: A directional economic environmental distance function
by Adler, Nicole & Volta, Nicola
- 328-341 Are targets for renewable portfolio standards too low? The impact of market structure on energy policy
by Siddiqui, Afzal S. & Tanaka, Makoto & Chen, Yihsu
- 342-346 Environmental efficiency measurement and the materials balance condition reconsidered
by Rødseth, Kenneth Løvold
2016, Volume 249, Issue 3
- 791-795 Behavioural operational research: Returning to the roots of the OR profession
by Franco, L. Alberto & Hämäläinen, Raimo P.
- 806-815 An outlook on behavioural OR – Three tasks, three pitfalls, one definition
by Becker, Kai Helge
- 816-826 Model-based organizational decision making: A behavioral lens
by Luoma, Jukka
- 827-841 Behavioural operational research: Towards a framework for understanding behaviour in OR interventions
by White, Leroy
- 842-852 Do ‘big losses’ in judgmental adjustments to statistical forecasts affect experts’ behaviour?
by Petropoulos, Fotios & Fildes, Robert & Goodwin, Paul
- 853-863 The effects of integrating management judgement into OUT levels: In or out of context?
by Syntetos, Aris A. & Kholidasari, Inna & Naim, Mohamed M.
- 864-877 Developing and validating the multidimensional proactive decision-making scale
by Siebert, Johannes & Kunz, Reinhard
- 878-889 Different paths to consensus? The impact of need for closure on model-supported group conflict management
by Franco, L. Alberto & Rouwette, Etiënne A.J.A. & Korzilius, Hubert
- 890-898 Path dependence and biases in the even swaps decision analysis method
by Lahtinen, Tuomas J. & Hämäläinen, Raimo P.
- 899-907 Experimental behavioural research in operational research: What we know and what we might come to know
by O'Keefe, Robert M.
- 908-918 Recent evidence on the effectiveness of group model building
by Scott, Rodney J & Cavana, Robert Y & Cameron, Donald
- 919-930 Can involving clients in simulation studies help them solve their future problems? A transfer of learning experimentAuthor-Name: Monks, Thomas
by Robinson, Stewart & Kotiadis, Kathy
- 931-944 An experimental investigation into the role of simulation models in generating insights
by Gogi, Anastasia & Tako, Antuela A. & Robinson, Stewart
- 945-958 Critical Learning Incidents in system dynamics modelling engagements
by Thompson, James P. & Howick, Susan & Belton, Valerie
- 959-967 The decoy effect in relative performance evaluation and the debiasing role of DEA
by Ahn, Heinz & Vazquez Novoa, Nadia
- 968-982 Boundary games: How teams of OR practitioners explore the boundaries of interventionAuthor-Name: Velez-Castiblanco, Jorge
by Brocklesby, John & Midgley, Gerald
- 983-1004 Understanding behaviour in problem structuring methods interventions with activity theory
by White, Leroy & Burger, Katharina & Yearworth, Mike
- 1005-1013 Modelling adherence behaviour for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnoea
by Kang, Yuncheol & Sawyer, Amy M. & Griffin, Paul M. & Prabhu, Vittaldas V.
- 1014-1023 Elementary modelling and behavioural analysis for emergency evacuations using social media
by Fry, John & Binner, Jane M.
- 1024-1032 Optimization and strategic behavior in a passenger–taxi service system
by Shi, Ying & Lian, Zhaotong
- 1033-1049 Reference points in revenue sharing contracts—How to design optimal supply chain contracts
by Becker-Peth, Michael & Thonemann, Ulrich W.
- 1050-1062 A decision-analysis-based framework for analysing stakeholder behaviour in scenario planning
by Cairns, George & Goodwin, Paul & Wright, George
- 1063-1073 On the role of psychological heuristics in operational research; and a demonstration in military stability operationsAuthor-Name: Keller, Niklas
by Katsikopoulos, Konstantinos V.
- 1074-1081 Complexity results for storage loading problems with stacking constraints
by Bruns, Florian & Knust, Sigrid & Shakhlevich, Natalia V.
- 1082-1091 Inventory performance under staggered deliveries and autocorrelated demand
by Hedenstierna, Carl Philip T. & Disney, Stephen M.
- 1092-1101 A branch-and-cut algorithm for the profitable windy rural postman problem
by Ávila, Thais & Corberán, Ángel & Plana, Isaac & Sanchis, José M.
- 1102-1112 Estimating risk preferences of bettors with different bet sizes
by Feess, Eberhard & Müller, Helge & Schumacher, Christoph
- 1113-1123 Zero-inefficiency stochastic frontier models with varying mixing proportion: A semiparametric approach
by Tran, Kien C. & Tsionas, Mike G.
- 1124-1130 Optimal policies of M(t)/M/c/c queues with two different levels of servers
by Tirdad, Ali & Grassmann, Winfried K. & Tavakoli, Javad
- 1131-1138 R&D for green technologies in a dynamic oligopoly: Schumpeter, arrow and inverted-U’s
by Feichtinger, Gustav & Lambertini, Luca & Leitmann, George & Wrzaczek, Stefan
- 1139-1143 Dual cone approach to convex-cone dominance in multiple criteria decision making
by Korhonen, Pekka & Soleimani-damaneh, Majid & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 1144-1152 A branch-and-cut algorithm for the truck dock assignment problem with operational time constraints
by Gelareh, Shahin & Monemi, Rahimeh Neamatian & Semet, Frédéric & Goncalves, Gilles
- 1153-1160 A MILP model for the teacher assignment problem considering teachers’ preferences
by Domenech, B & Lusa, A
- 1161-1168 Investment and financing for SMEs with a partial guarantee and jump risk
by Luo, Pengfei & Wang, Huamao & Yang, Zhaojun
- 1169-1177 Aggregation heuristic for the open-pit block scheduling problem
by Jélvez, Enrique & Morales, Nelson & Nancel-Penard, Pierre & Peypouquet, Juan & Reyes, Patricio
2016, Volume 249, Issue 2
- 395-396 EditorialAuthor-Name: Crook, Jonathan
by Bellotti, Tony & Mues, Christophe
- 397-406 “Time-to-profit scorecards for revolving credit”
by Sanchez-Barrios, Luis Javier & Andreeva, Galina & Ansell, Jake
- 407-416 Lending decisions with limits on capital available: The polygamous marriage problem
by So, Mee Chi & Thomas, Lyn C. & Huang, Bo
- 417-426 Instance-based credit risk assessment for investment decisions in P2P lending
by Guo, Yanhong & Zhou, Wenjun & Luo, Chunyu & Liu, Chuanren & Xiong, Hui
- 427-439 An empirical comparison of classification algorithms for mortgage default prediction: evidence from a distressed mortgage market
by Fitzpatrick, Trevor & Mues, Christophe
- 440-456 Accuracy of mortgage portfolio risk forecasts during financial crises
by Lee, Yongwoong & Rösch, Daniel & Scheule, Harald
- 465-475 Take it to the limit: Innovative CVaR applications to extreme credit risk measurement
by Allen, D.E. & Powell, R.J. & Singh, A.K.
- 476-486 Modelling repayment patterns in the collections process for unsecured consumer debt: A case studyAuthor-Name: Thomas, Lyn C
by Matuszyk, Anna & So, Mee Chi & Mues, Christophe & Moore, Angela
- 487-497 A new Mixture model for the estimation of credit card Exposure at Default
by Leow, Mindy & Crook, Jonathan
- 498-505 Models and forecasts of credit card balance
by Hon, Pak Shun & Bellotti, Tony
- 506-516 A comparative analysis of the UK and Italian small businesses using Generalised Extreme Value models
by Andreeva, Galina & Calabrese, Raffaella & Osmetti, Silvia Angela
- 517-524 Spatial dependence in credit risk and its improvement in credit scoring
by Fernandes, Guilherme Barreto & Artes, Rinaldo
- 525-539 Pricing derivatives with counterparty risk and collateralization: A fixed point approach
by Kim, Jinbeom & Leung, Tim
- 540-550 A variable neighborhood search for the multi-period collection of recyclable materials
by Elbek, Maria & Wøhlk, Sanne
- 551-559 Branch-and-price algorithms for the solution of the multi-trip vehicle routing problem with time windows
by Hernandez, Florent & Feillet, Dominique & Giroudeau, Rodolphe & Naud, Olivier
- 560-576 Finding robust timetables for project presentations of student teams
by Akkan, Can & Erdem Külünk, M. & Koçaş, Cenk
- 577-591 An approach using SAT solvers for the RCPSP with logical constraints
by Vanhoucke, Mario & Coelho, José
- 592-604 A disassembly line balancing problem with fixed number of workstations
by Kalaycılar, Eda Göksoy & Azizoğlu, Meral & Yeralan, Sencer
- 605-617 Incentive strategies for an optimal recovery program in a closed-loop supply chain
by De Giovanni, Pietro & Reddy, Puduru V. & Zaccour, Georges
- 618-627 The parallel stack loading problem to minimize blockages
by Boysen, Nils & Emde, Simon
- 628-630 A note: An improved upper bound for the online inventory problem with bounded storage and order costs
by Dai, Wenqiang & Jiang, Qingzhu & Feng, Yi
- 647-656 Dynamic mean-risk portfolio selection with multiple risk measures in continuous-time
by Gao, Jianjun & Xiong, Yan & Li, Duan
- 657-666 Asymptotic behaviors of stochastic reserving: Aggregate versus individual models
by Huang, Jinlong & Wu, Xianyi & Zhou, Xian
- 667-676 Accurate algorithms for identifying the median ranking when dealing with weak and partial rankings under the Kemeny axiomatic approach
by Amodio, S. & D’Ambrosio, A. & Siciliano, R.
- 677-682 A new model for intuitionistic fuzzy multi-attributes decision making
by Ouyang, Yao & Pedrycz, Witold
- 683-690 Optimal search for parameters in Monte Carlo simulation for derivative pricing
by Wang, Chuan-Ju & Kao, Ming-Yang
- 691-705 Capacity market design options: A dynamic capacity investment model and a GB case study
by Hach, Daniel & Chyong, Chi Kong & Spinler, Stefan
- 706-716 Optimizing layouts of initial AFV refueling stations targeting different drivers, and experiments with agent-based simulations
by Zhao, Jiangjiang & Ma, Tieju
- 717-727 Incorporation of activity sensitivity measures into buffer management to manage project schedule riskAuthor-Name: Hu, Xuejun
by Cui, Nanfang & Demeulemeester, Erik & Bie, Li
- 728-739 Strategic entry in a triopoly market of firms with asymmetric cost structures
by Shibata, Takashi
- 740-750 Inverse portfolio problem with coherent risk measures
by Grechuk, Bogdan & Zabarankin, Michael
- 751-770 A dynamic program for valuing corporate securities
by Ayadi, Mohamed A. & Ben-Ameur, Hatem & Fakhfakh, Tarek
- 771-783 Controlling for spatial heterogeneity in nonparametric efficiency models: An empirical proposal
by Vidoli, Francesco & Canello, Jacopo
- 784-788 Notes on technical efficiency estimation with multiple inputs and outputs
by Tsionas, Mike G.
- 789-790 Book Review by Etienne de Klerk “An Introduction to Polynomial and Semi-Algebraic Optimization” by Jean-Bernard Lasserre, Cambridge University Press, 2015
by de Klerk, Etienne
2016, Volume 249, Issue 1
- 1-21 Thirty years of heterogeneous vehicle routing
by Koç, Çağrı & Bektaş, Tolga & Jabali, Ola & Laporte, Gilbert
- 22-31 New approximate dynamic programming algorithms for large-scale undiscounted Markov decision processes and their application to optimize a production and distribution system
by Ohno, Katsuhisa & Boh, Toshitaka & Nakade, Koichi & Tamura, Takayoshi
- 32-40 Constraint qualifications in convex vector semi-infinite optimization
by Goberna, M.A. & Guerra-Vazquez, F. & Todorov, M.I.
- 41-54 Feasibility problems with complementarity constraints
by Andreani, R. & Júdice, J.J. & Martínez, J.M. & Martini, T.
- 55-66 A priori optimization with recourse for the vehicle routing problem with hard time windows and stochastic service times
by Errico, F. & Desaulniers, G. & Gendreau, M. & Rei, W. & Rousseau, L.-M.
- 67-75 Polynomially solvable personnel rostering problems
by Smet, Pieter & Brucker, Peter & De Causmaecker, Patrick & Vanden Berghe, Greet
- 76-92 Hybrid robust and stochastic optimization for closed-loop supply chain network design using accelerated Benders decomposition
by Keyvanshokooh, Esmaeil & Ryan, Sarah M. & Kabir, Elnaz
- 93-104 Mathematical formulations and exact algorithm for the multitrip cumulative capacitated single-vehicle routing problem
by Rivera, Juan Carlos & Murat Afsar, H. & Prins, Christian
- 105-116 The component commonality problem in a real multidimensional space: An algorithmic approach
by Menezes, Mozart B.C. & Ruiz-Hernández, Diego & Guimaraes, Renato
- 117-130 Managing new and remanufactured products to mitigate environmental damage under emissions regulation
by Yenipazarli, Arda
- 131-143 Effects of upstream and downstream mergers on supply chain profitability
by Zhu, Jing & Boyaci, Tamer & Ray, Saibal
- 144-154 On-time delivery probabilistic models for the vehicle routing problem with stochastic demands and time windows
by Zhang, Junlong & Lam, William H.K. & Chen, Bi Yu
- 155-163 Time-inconsistent multistage stochastic programs: Martingale bounds
by Pflug, Georg Ch. & Pichler, Alois
- 164-176 On time stochastic dominance induced by mixed integer-linear recourse in multistage stochastic programs
by Escudero, Laureano F. & Garín, María Araceli & Merino, María & Pérez, Gloria
- 177-187 Building up time-consistency for risk measures and dynamic optimization
by De Lara, Michel & Leclère, Vincent
- 188-199 Risk aversion in multistage stochastic programming: A modeling and algorithmic perspective
by Homem-de-Mello, Tito & Pagnoncelli, Bernardo K.
- 200-208 CVaR (superquantile) norm: Stochastic case
by Mafusalov, Alexander & Uryasev, Stan
- 209-223 A new proposal for fusing individual preference orderings by rank-ordered agents: A generalization of the Yager's algorithm
by Franceschini, Fiorenzo & Maisano, Domenico & Mastrogiacomo, Luca
- 224-230 Loss-averse preferences and portfolio choices: An extension
by Eeckhoudt, Louis & Fiori, Anna Maria & Rosazza Gianin, Emanuela
- 231-237 A new Bayesian approach to multi-response surface optimization integrating loss function with posterior probability
by Wang, Jianjun & Ma, Yizhong & Ouyang, Linhan & Tu, Yiliu
- 238-244 A defaultable HJM modelling of the Libor rate for pricing Basis Swaps after the credit crunch
by Fanelli, Viviana
- 245-257 Demand forecasting with high dimensional data: The case of SKU retail sales forecasting with intra- and inter-category promotional information
by Ma, Shaohui & Fildes, Robert & Huang, Tao
- 258-269 Risk-based factorial probabilistic inference for optimization of flood control systems with correlated uncertainties
by Wang, S. & Huang, G.H.
- 270-280 A new elementary geometric approach to option pricing bounds in discrete time models
by Braouezec, Yann & Grunspan, Cyril
- 281-297 Enhanced models and improved solution for competitive biofuel supply chain design under land use constraints
by Bai, Yun & Ouyang, Yanfeng & Pang, Jong-Shi
- 298-311 Default probability estimation via pair copula constructions
by Dalla Valle, Luciana & De Giuli, Maria Elena & Tarantola, Claudia & Manelli, Claudio
- 312-326 Joint optimal determination of process mean, production quantity, pricing, and market segmentation with demand leakage
by Raza, Syed Asif & Turiac, Mihaela
- 327-339 Use of a discrete-event simulation in a Kaizen event: A case study in healthcare
by Baril, Chantal & Gascon, Viviane & Miller, Jonathan & Côté, Nadine
- 340-350 Customer-base analysis using repeated cross-sectional summary (RCSS) data
by Jerath, Kinshuk & Fader, Peter S. & Hardie, Bruce G.S.
- 351-358 A participatory budget model under uncertainty
by Gomez, J. & Insua, D. Rios & Alfaro, C.
- 359-377 An explicitly solvable Heston model with stochastic interest rate
by Recchioni, M.C. & Sun, Y.
- 378-389 Assessing productive efficiency of banks using integrated Fuzzy-DEA and bootstrapping: A case of Mozambican banksAuthor-Name: Wanke, Peter
by Barros, C.P. & Emrouznejad, Ali
- 390-392 A translation invariant pure DEA model
by Charles, Vincent & Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna
- 393-394 Jose M. Framinan, Rainer Leisten, Rubén Ruiz García, Manufacturing Scheduling Systems: An Integrated View on Models, Methods and Tools, Springer, 2014, ISNB 987-1-4471-6271-1
by Mönch, Lars
2016, Volume 248, Issue 3
- 741-743 Sustainable scheduling of manufacturing and transportation systemsAuthor-Name: Zhang, Rui
by Chiong, Raymond & Michalewicz, Zbigniew & Chang, Pei-Chann
- 744-757 Energy-efficient scheduling in manufacturing companies: A review and research framework
by Gahm, Christian & Denz, Florian & Dirr, Martin & Tuma, Axel
- 758-771 Carbon-efficient scheduling of flow shops by multi-objective optimization
by Ding, Jian-Ya & Song, Shiji & Wu, Cheng
- 772-788 Green scheduling of a two-machine flowshop: Trade-off between makespan and energy consumption
by Mansouri, S. Afshin & Aktas, Emel & Besikci, Umut
- 789-801 Designing energy-efficient serial production lines: The unpaced synchronous line-balancing problem
by Urban, Timothy L. & Chiang, Wen-Chyuan
- 802-814 Mathematical programming models for lock scheduling with an emission objective
by Passchyn, Ward & Briskorn, Dirk & Spieksma, Frits C.R.
- 815-826 A branch and price approach for routing and refueling station location model
by Yıldız, Barış & Arslan, Okan & Karaşan, Oya Ekin
- 827-839 The aircraft ground routing problem: Analysis of industry punctuality indicators in a sustainable perspective
by Guépet, J. & Briant, O. & Gayon, J.P. & Acuna-Agost, R.
- 840-848 Fuel emissions optimization in vehicle routing problems with time-varying speeds
by Qian, Jiani & Eglese, Richard
- 849-855 The single-item green lot-sizing problem with fixed carbon emissions
by Absi, Nabil & Dauzère-Pérès, Stéphane & Kedad-Sidhoum, Safia & Penz, Bernard & Rapine, Christophe
- 856-868 The effect of implementing trade-in strategy on duopoly competition
by Zhu, Xiaoxi & Wang, Miaomiao & Chen, Guofu & Chen, Xiaoshan
- 869-887 Sensitivity analysis: A review of recent advances
by Borgonovo, Emanuele & Plischke, Elmar
- 888-898 New bounding and decomposition approaches for MILP investment problems: Multi-area transmission and generation planning under policy constraints
by Munoz, F.D. & Hobbs, B.F. & Watson, J.-P.
- 899-909 Hybridizing variable neighborhood search with ant colony optimization for solving the single row facility layout problem
by Guan, Jian & Lin, Geng
- 910-916 Core-based cost allocation in the cooperative traveling salesman problem
by Kimms, A. & Kozeletskyi, I.
- 917-929 Optimal investment plan for dynamic thermal rating using benders decomposition
by Jabarnejad, Masood & Valenzuela, Jorge
- 930-942 Models and algorithms for network reduction
by Li, Gang & Balakrishnan, Anantaram
- 943-953 DASH: Dynamic Approach for Switching Heuristics
by Liberto, Giovanni Di & Kadioglu, Serdar & Leo, Kevin & Malitsky, Yuri
- 954-962 Most productive scale size versus demand fulfillment: A solution to the capacity dilemma
by Lee, Chia-Yen
- 963-970 On the benefits of delayed ordering
by Syntetos, A.A. & Teunter, R.H. & Babai, M.Z. & Transchel, S.
- 971-981 Eco-activities and operating performance in the computer and electronics industryAuthor-Name: Chopra, Sunil
by Wu, Pei-Ju
- 982-996 Pollution accumulation and abatement policy in a supply chain
by Ouardighi, Fouad El & Sim, Jeong Eun & Kim, Bowon
- 997-1008 Queueing models with optional cooperative services
by Chakravarthy, Srinivas R.
- 1009-1020 Standard Stochastic Dominance
by Post, Thierry
- 1021-1030 Probabilistic forecasting with discrete choice models: Evaluating predictions with pseudo-coefficients of determination
by Sung, Ming-Chien & McDonald, David C.J. & Johnson, Johnnie E.V.
- 1044-1050 On single-stage DEA models with weight restrictions
by Podinovski, Victor V. & Bouzdine-Chameeva, Tatiana
- 1051-1065 FLAS: Fuzzy lung allocation system for US-based transplantations
by Al-Ebbini, Lina & Oztekin, Asil & Chen, Yao
- 1066-1077 Augmenting measure sensitivity to detect essential, dispensable and highly incompatible features in mass customization
by Heradio, Ruben & Perez-Morago, Hector & Alférez, Mauricio & Fernandez-Amoros, David & Alférez, Germán H.
- 1078-1092 Finding the nucleoli of large cooperative games
by Nguyen, Tri-Dung & Thomas, Lyn
- 1093-1103 Impacts of knowledge on online brand success: an agent-based model for online market share enhancement
by Jiang, Guoyin & Tadikamalla, Pandu R. & Shang, Jennifer & Zhao, Ling
- 1104-1112 Dynamics of an optimal maintenance policy for imperfect repair models
by Gilardoni, Gustavo L. & de Toledo, Maria Luiza Guerra & Freitas, Marta A. & Colosimo, Enrico A.
- 1113-1122 Impact of forecast errors on expansion planning of power systems with a renewables target
by Pineda, Salvador & Morales, Juan M. & Boomsma, Trine K.
- 1123-1131 Asymmetric polygons with maximum area
by Barba, L. & Caraballo, L.E. & Díaz-Báñez, J.M. & Fabila-Monroy, R. & Pérez-Castillo, E.