European Journal of Operational Research
2015, Volume 240, Issue 2
- 393-400 The middleman as a panacea for supply chain coordination problems
by Arya, Anil & Löffler, Clemens & Mittendorf, Brian & Pfeiffer, Thomas
- 401-414 Price coordination in distribution channels: A dynamic perspective
by Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Taboubi, Sihem
- 415-424 Contract type and decision right of sales promotion in supply chain management with a capital constrained retailer
by Jin, Yannan & Wang, Sujuan & Hu, Qiying
- 425-430 Stochastic comparisons of residual lifetimes and inactivity times of coherent systems with dependent identically distributed components
by Gupta, Nitin & Misra, Neeraj & Kumar, Somesh
- 431-438 An approximate moving boundary method for American option pricing
by Chockalingam, Arun & Muthuraman, Kumar
- 439-446 Evaluation of the expected makespan of a set of non-resumable jobs on parallel machines with stochastic failures
by von Hoyningen-Huene, W. & Kiesmüller, G.P.
- 447-456 Inverse DEA under inter-temporal dependence using multiple-objective programming
by Jahanshahloo, G.R. & Soleimani-damaneh, M. & Ghobadi, S.
- 457-475 Weekly self-scheduling, forward contracting, and pool involvement for an electricity producer. An adaptive robust optimization approach
by Lima, Ricardo M. & Novais, Augusto Q. & Conejo, Antonio J.
- 476-487 Revenue management for operations with urgent orders
by Chevalier, Philippe & Lamas, Alejandro & Lu, Liang & Mlinar, Tanja
- 488-492 Cost efficiency in data envelopment analysis under the law of one price
by Fang, Lei & Li, Hecheng
- 493-504 Analysis of seat allocation and overbooking decisions with hybrid information
by Lan, Yingjie & Ball, Michael O. & Karaesmen, Itir Z. & Zhang, Jean X. & Liu, Gloria X.
- 505-517 Robust equilibria in location games
by Buechel, Berno & Roehl, Nils
- 518-527 The impact of mismeasurement in performance benchmarking: A Monte Carlo comparison of SFA and DEA with different multi-period budgeting strategies
by Oh, Seog-Chan & Shin, Jaemin
- 528-538 Support vector regression for loss given default modelling
by Yao, Xiao & Crook, Jonathan & Andreeva, Galina
- 539-550 Ensuring service levels in routing problems with time windows and stochastic travel times
by Ehmke, Jan Fabian & Campbell, Ann Melissa & Urban, Timothy L.
- 551-561 Modelling generator maintenance scheduling costs in deregulated power markets
by Dahal, Keshav & Al-Arfaj, Khalid & Paudyal, Krishna
- 562-571 Dynamic effects in inefficiency: Evidence from the Colombian banking sector
by Galán, Jorge E. & Veiga, Helena & Wiper, Michael P.
- 572-581 A multi-level Taguchi-factorial two-stage stochastic programming approach for characterization of parameter uncertainties and their interactions: An application to water resources management
by Wang, S. & Huang, G.H.
- 582-591 A dynamic benchmarking system for assessing the recovery of inpatients: Evidence from the neurorehabilitation process
by Yang, Xiaopeng & Zheng, Danheng & Sieminowski, Tammy & Paradi, Joseph C.
- 592-601 Judicial productivity, delay and efficiency: A Directional Distance Function (DDF) approach
by Falavigna, Greta & Ippoliti, Roberto & Manello, Alessandro & Ramello, Giovanni B.
2015, Volume 240, Issue 1
- 1-21 Trajectories of efficiency measurement: A bibliometric analysis of DEA and SFA
by Lampe, Hannes W. & Hilgers, Dennis
- 22-31 Multi-mode resource constrained multi-project scheduling and resource portfolio problem
by Beşikci, Umut & Bilge, Ümit & Ulusoy, Gündüz
- 32-42 Heuristics and lower bounds for the simple assembly line balancing problem type 1: Overview, computational tests and improvements
by Pape, Tom
- 43-53 Sequential heuristic for the two-dimensional bin-packing problem
by Cui, Yi-Ping & Cui, Yaodong & Tang, Tianbing
- 54-71 Multiobjective GRASP with Path Relinking
by Martí, Rafael & Campos, Vicente & Resende, Mauricio G.C. & Duarte, Abraham
- 72-83 The value of real time yield information in multi-stage inventory systems – Exact and heuristic approaches
by Dettenbach, Marcus & Thonemann, Ulrich W.
- 84-97 Supply chain structure in a market with deceptive counterfeits
by Zhang, Jie & Zhang, Rachel Q.
- 98-108 Finding optimal hyperpaths in large transit networks with realistic headway distributions
by Li, Qianfei & (Will) Chen, Peng & (Marco) Nie, Yu
- 109-126 A PH/PH(n)/C/C state-dependent queuing model for metro station corridor width design
by Hu, Lu & Jiang, Yangsheng & Zhu, Juanxiu & Chen, Yanru
- 127-139 Orderings of coherent systems with randomized dependent components
by Navarro, Jorge & Pellerey, Franco & Di Crescenzo, Antonio
- 140-146 An M/G/2 queue where customers are served subject to a minimum violation of FCFS queue discipline
by Ramasamy, Sivasamy & Daman, Onkabetse A. & Sani, Sulaiman
- 147-159 Operations research models for coalition structure in collaborative logistics
by Guajardo, Mario & Rönnqvist, Mikael
- 160-171 Cooperation in assembly systems: The role of knowledge sharing networks
by Bernstein, Fernando & Gürhan Kök, A. & Meca, Ana
- 172-182 Stochastic multiobjective acceptability analysis for the Choquet integral preference model and the scale construction problem
by Angilella, Silvia & Corrente, Salvatore & Greco, Salvatore
- 183-192 Two consensus models based on the minimum cost and maximum return regarding either all individuals or one individual
by Gong, Zaiwu & Zhang, Huanhuan & Forrest, Jeffrey & Li, Lianshui & Xu, Xiaoxia
- 193-201 Robustness analysis in Multi-Objective Mathematical Programming using Monte Carlo simulation
by Mavrotas, George & Pechak, Olena & Siskos, Eleftherios & Doukas, Haris & Psarras, John
- 202-212 A methodology for supporting strategy implementation based on the VSM: A case study in a Latin-American multi-national
by Espinosa, Angela & Reficco, Ezequiel & Martínez, Andrea & Guzmán, David
- 213-219 Optimal appointment scheduling in continuous time: The lag order approximation method
by Vink, Wouter & Kuiper, Alex & Kemper, Benjamin & Bhulai, Sandjai
- 220-234 Evaluating risk of water mains failure using a Bayesian belief network model
by Kabir, Golam & Tesfamariam, Solomon & Francisque, Alex & Sadiq, Rehan
- 235-244 Efficiency assessment of primary care providers: A conditional nonparametric approach
by Cordero, José Manuel & Alonso-Morán, Edurne & Nuño-Solinis, Roberto & Orueta, Juan F. & Arce, Regina Sauto
- 245-257 Outpatient appointment scheduling given individual day-dependent no-show predictions
by Samorani, Michele & LaGanga, Linda R.
- 258-268 Financial distress drivers in Brazilian banks: A dynamic slacks approach
by Wanke, Peter & Barros, Carlos P. & Faria, João R.
- 269-277 Aggregation of scale efficiency
by Zelenyuk, Valentin
- 278-291 On modeling the advertising-operations interface under asymmetric competition
by Mesak, Hani I. & Bari, Abdullahel & Luehlfing, Michael S. & Han, Fei
- 292-303 Quality and entry deterrence
by Karaer, Özgen & Erhun, Feryal
2014, Volume 239, Issue 3
- 593-608 Synchronization in cross-docking networks: A research classification and framework
by Buijs, Paul & Vis, Iris F.A. & Carlo, Héctor J.
- 609-624 Retail store scheduling for profit
by Chapados, Nicolas & Joliveau, Marc & L’Ecuyer, Pierre & Rousseau, Louis-Martin
- 625-635 An adaptive stochastic knapsack problem
by Chen, Kai & Ross, Sheldon M.
- 636-643 Minmax regret 1-facility location on uncertain path networks
by Wang, Haitao
- 644-662 Modeling lotsizing and scheduling problems with sequence dependent setups
by Guimarães, Luis & Klabjan, Diego & Almada-Lobo, Bernardo
- 663-673 Buyback contracts with price-dependent demands: Effects of demand uncertainty
by Zhao, Yingxue & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Cheng, T.C.E. & Sethi, Suresh P. & Wang, Shouyang
- 674-684 Confidence-based optimisation for the newsvendor problem under binomial, Poisson and exponential demand
by Rossi, Roberto & Prestwich, Steven & Tarim, S. Armagan & Hnich, Brahim
- 685-698 Managing raw material in supply chains
by Agrawal, Anupam
- 699-710 More than a second channel? Supply chain strategies in B2B spot markets
by Xing, Wei & Liu, Liming & Wang, Shouyang
- 711-730 Robust ordinal regression for value functions handling interacting criteria
by Greco, Salvatore & Mousseau, Vincent & Słowiński, Roman
- 731-743 Distributed localized bi-objective search
by Derbel, Bilel & Humeau, Jérémie & Liefooghe, Arnaud & Verel, Sébastien
- 744-755 Environmental implications for online retailing
by Carrillo, Janice E. & Vakharia, Asoo J. & Wang, Ruoxuan
- 756-763 Sufficient conditions under which SSD- and MR-efficient sets are identical
by Schuhmacher, Frank & Auer, Benjamin R.
- 764-775 Mean-risk analysis with enhanced behavioral content
by Cillo, Alessandra & Delquié, Philippe
- 776-785 Decomposing technical inefficiency using the principle of least action
by Aparicio, Juan & Mahlberg, Bernhard & Pastor, Jesus T. & Sahoo, Biresh K.
- 786-793 Investment under duality risk measure
by Xu, Zuo Quan
- 794-801 Analytic hierarchy process-hesitant group decision making
by Zhu, Bin & Xu, Zeshui
- 802-809 The stochastic ordering of mean-preserving transformations and its applications
by Zhu, Wanshan & Wu, Zhengping
- 810-819 Impulse control of pension fund contributions, in a regime switching economy
by Hainaut, Donatien
- 820-829 Scheduling the part supply of mixed-model assembly lines in line-integrated supermarkets
by Boysen, Nils & Emde, Simon
- 830-841 Spanning trees with variable degree bounds
by Gouveia, L. & Moura, P. & Ruthmair, M. & Sousa, A.
- 842-853 Robust option pricing
by Bandi, Chaithanya & Bertsimas, Dimitris
- 854-864 The design of simple subcontracting rules for make-to-order shops: An assessment by simulation
by Thürer, Matthias & Stevenson, Mark & Qu, Ting & Godinho Filho, Moacir
- 865-867 Notes on ‘Hit-And-Run enables efficient weight generation for simulation-based multiple criteria decision analysis’
by van Valkenhoef, Gert & Tervonen, Tommi & Postmus, Douwe
- 868-871 A note on “Seller’s optimal credit period and cycle time in a supply chain for deteriorating items with maximum lifetime”
by Dye, Chung-Yuan & Yang, Chih-Te & Kung, Fang-Cheng
2014, Volume 239, Issue 2
- 297-312 Loading, unloading and premarshalling of stacks in storage areas: Survey and classification
by Lehnfeld, Jana & Knust, Sigrid
- 313-322 A “reduce and solve” approach for the multiple-choice multidimensional knapsack problem
by Chen, Yuning & Hao, Jin-Kao
- 323-334 A scatter search algorithm for the distributed permutation flowshop scheduling problem
by Naderi, Bahman & Ruiz, Rubén
- 335-348 MIP models for resource-constrained project scheduling with flexible resource profiles
by Naber, Anulark & Kolisch, Rainer
- 349-362 Finding maximum subgraphs with relatively large vertex connectivity
by Veremyev, Alexander & Prokopyev, Oleg A. & Boginski, Vladimir & Pasiliao, Eduardo L.
- 363-376 Qualifying for a government’s scrappage program to stimulate consumers’ trade-in transactions? Analysis of an automobile supply chain involving a manufacturer and a retailer
by Huang, Jian & Leng, Mingming & Liang, Liping & Luo, Chunlin
- 377-388 Make-or-buy service capacity decision in a supply chain providing after-sales service
by Li, Gang & Huang, Feng Feng & Cheng, T.C.E. & Zheng, Quan & Ji, Ping
- 389-402 Reciprocal supply chain with intention
by Du, Shaofu & Nie, Tengfei & Chu, Chengbin & Yu, Yugang
- 403-412 Sensitivity analysis of the newsvendor model
by Khanra, Avijit & Soman, Chetan & Bandyopadhyay, Tathagata
- 413-426 An adaptive large neighborhood search algorithm for a selective and periodic inventory routing problem
by Aksen, Deniz & Kaya, Onur & Sibel Salman, F. & Tüncel, Özge
- 427-436 A stochastic appointment scheduling system on multiple resources with dynamic call-in sequence and patient no-shows for an outpatient clinic
by Tsai, Pei-Fang Jennifer & Teng, Guei-Yu
- 437-448 Applying oracles of on-demand accuracy in two-stage stochastic programming – A computational study
by Wolf, Christian & Fábián, Csaba I. & Koberstein, Achim & Suhl, Leena
- 449-455 Generalized moment-independent importance measures based on Minkowski distance
by Zhai, Qingqing & Yang, Jun & Xie, Min & Zhao, Yu
- 456-468 Equilibrium arrival times to a queue with order penalties
by Ravner, Liron
- 469-478 Infrastructure security games
by Baykal-Gürsoy, Melike & Duan, Zhe & Poor, H. Vincent & Garnaev, Andrey
- 479-489 An equilibrium efficiency frontier data envelopment analysis approach for evaluating decision-making units with fixed-sum outputs
by Yang, Min & Li, Yongjun & Chen, Ya & Liang, Liang
- 490-503 Decision-network polynomials and the sensitivity of decision-support models
by Borgonovo, Emanuele & Tonoli, Fabio
- 504-513 Combining the assumptions of variable and constant returns to scale in the efficiency evaluation of secondary schools
by Podinovski, Victor V. & Ismail, Ihsan & Bouzdine-Chameeva, Tatiana & Zhang, Wenjuan
- 514-522 The SMAA-PROMETHEE method
by Corrente, Salvatore & Figueira, José Rui & Greco, Salvatore
- 523-536 Newsvendor models for innovative products with one-shot decision theory
by Guo, Peijun & Ma, Xiuyan
- 537-541 Decision making under uncertainty with unknown utility function and rank-ordered probabilities
by Podinovski, Vladislav V.
- 542-555 Licensing radical product innovations to speed up the diffusion
by Avagyan, Vardan & Esteban-Bravo, Mercedes & Vidal-Sanz, Jose M.
- 556-564 Likelihood estimation of consumer preferences in choice-based conjoint analysis
by Halme, Merja & Kallio, Markku
- 565-578 Optimal exercise of jointly held real options: A Nash bargaining approach with value diversion
by Banerjee, Shantanu & Güçbilmez, Ufuk & Pawlina, Grzegorz
- 579-592 All-pay auctions with pre- and post-bidding options
by Ødegaard, Fredrik & Anderson, Chris K.
2014, Volume 239, Issue 1
- 1-16 Network data envelopment analysis: A review
by Kao, Chiang
- 17-31 Minmax robustness for multi-objective optimization problems
by Ehrgott, Matthias & Ide, Jonas & Schöbel, Anita
- 32-45 Optimistic MILP modeling of non-linear optimization problems
by Rovatti, Riccardo & D’Ambrosio, Claudia & Lodi, Andrea & Martello, Silvano
- 46-57 Exploring trust region method for the solution of logit-based stochastic user equilibrium problem
by Zhou, Bojian & Li, Xuhong & He, Jie
- 58-69 A block-based layer building approach for the 2D guillotine strip packing problem
by Wei, Lijun & Tian, Tian & Zhu, Wenbin & Lim, Andrew
- 70-79 A priori orienteering with time windows and stochastic wait times at customers
by Zhang, Shu & Ohlmann, Jeffrey W. & Thomas, Barrett W.
- 80-88 Approximation algorithms for solving the constrained arc routing problem in mixed graphs
by Ding, Honglin & Li, Jianping & Lih, Ko-Wei
- 89-101 Multiobjective shortest path problems with lexicographic goal-based preferences
by Pulido, Francisco Javier & Mandow, Lawrence & Pérez de la Cruz, José Luis
- 102-111 Efficient elementary and restricted non-elementary route pricing
by Martinelli, Rafael & Pecin, Diego & Poggi, Marcus
- 112-118 Solving the logit-based stochastic user equilibrium problem with elastic demand based on the extended traffic network model
by Yu, Qian & Fang, Debin & Du, Wei
- 119-129 How should process capabilities be combined to leverage supplier relationships competitively?
by Tang, Xinlin & Rai, Arun
- 130-145 Supply chain performance and consumer surplus under alternative structures of channel dominance
by Xue, Weili & Caliskan Demirag, Ozgun & Niu, Baozhuang
- 146-156 A heuristic solution technique to attain the minimal total cost bounds of transporting a homogeneous product with varying demands and supplies
by Juman, Z.A.M.S. & Hoque, M.A.
- 157-165 Measuring and rewarding flexibility in collaborative distribution, including two-partner coalitions
by Vanovermeire, Christine & Sörensen, Kenneth
- 166-176 Risk averse decision making under catastrophic risk
by Grechuk, Bogdan & Zabarankin, Michael
- 177-186 Three-level warranty service contract among manufacturer, agent and customer: A game-theoretical approach
by Esmaeili, M. & Shamsi Gamchi, N. & Asgharizadeh, E.
- 187-198 Optimal cost sharing for capacitated facility location games
by Harks, Tobias & von Falkenhausen, Philipp
- 199-213 Robust decomposable Markov decision processes motivated by allocating school budgets
by Dimitrov, Nedialko B. & Dimitrov, Stanko & Chukova, Stefanka
- 214-226 A branch and bound based heuristic for makespan minimization of washing operations in hospital sterilization services
by Ozturk, Onur & Begen, Mehmet A. & Zaric, Gregory S.
- 227-236 Master surgery scheduling with consideration of multiple downstream units
by Fügener, Andreas & Hans, Erwin W. & Kolisch, Rainer & Kortbeek, Nikky & Vanberkel, Peter T.
- 237-242 Measuring the impacts of production risk on technical efficiency: A state-contingent conditional order-m approach
by Serra, Teresa & Oude Lansink, Alfons
- 243-255 Optimized appointment scheduling
by Kemper, Benjamin & Klaassen, Chris A.J. & Mandjes, Michel
- 256-265 The Terminal-Oriented Ship Stowage Planning Problem
by Monaco, Maria Flavia & Sammarra, Marcello & Sorrentino, Gregorio
- 266-275 Technology adoption with limited foresight and uncertain technological learning
by Chen, Huayi & Ma, Tieju
- 276-285 A methodology based on profitability criteria for defining the partial defection of customers in non-contractual settings
by Clemente-Císcar, M. & San Matías, S. & Giner-Bosch, V.
- 286-296 Efficient firm groups: Allocative efficiency in cooperative games
by Briec, Walter & Mussard, Stéphane
2014, Volume 238, Issue 3
- 654-674 Integrating deterioration and lifetime constraints in production and supply chain planning: A survey
by Pahl, Julia & Voß, Stefan
- 675-684 Incremental network design with shortest paths
by Baxter, Matthew & Elgindy, Tarek & Ernst, Andreas T. & Kalinowski, Thomas & Savelsbergh, Martin W.P.
- 685-698 Branch-and-cut algorithms for the split delivery vehicle routing problem
by Archetti, Claudia & Bianchessi, Nicola & Speranza, M. Grazia
- 699-710 A multicut L-shaped based algorithm to solve a stochastic programming model for the mobile facility routing and scheduling problem
by Lei, Chao & Lin, Wei-Hua & Miao, Lixin
- 711-723 Single-commodity robust network design problem: Complexity, instances and heuristic solutions
by Álvarez-Miranda, Eduardo & Cacchiani, Valentina & Lodi, Andrea & Parriani, Tiziano & Schmidt, Daniel R.
- 724-734 Total completion time with makespan constraint in no-wait flowshops with setup times
by Allahverdi, Ali & Aydilek, Harun
- 735-740 Optimal deterministic algorithms for some variants of Online Quota Traveling Salesman Problem
by Yu, Wei & Liu, Zhaohui & Bao, Xiaoguang
- 741-759 An integrated approach for earthwork allocation, sequencing and routing
by Burdett, R.L. & Kozan, E.
- 760-773 New results for the Directed Profitable Rural Postman Problem
by Colombi, Marco & Mansini, Renata
- 774-785 Aggregation of Malmquist productivity indexes allowing for reallocation of resources
by Mayer, Andreas & Zelenyuk, Valentin
- 786-796 Order monotonic solutions for generalized characteristic functions
by van den Brink, René & González-Arangüena, Enrique & Manuel, Conrado & del Pozo, Mónica
- 797-809 Bidding in sequential electricity markets: The Nordic case
by Boomsma, Trine Krogh & Juul, Nina & Fleten, Stein-Erik
- 810-823 Fast computation of bounds for two-terminal network reliability
by Sebastio, Stefano & Trivedi, Kishor S. & Wang, Dazhi & Yin, Xiaoyan
- 824-835 Consumption–investment strategies with non-exponential discounting and logarithmic utility
by Zhao, Qian & Shen, Yang & Wei, Jiaqin
- 836-845 Survivable network design with shared-protection routing
by Agarwal, Y.K. & Venkateshan, Prahalad
- 846-857 Cure events in default prediction
by Wolter, Marcus & Rösch, Daniel
- 858-862 Distribution-free vessel deployment for liner shipping
by Ng, ManWo
- 863-875 An implicit enumeration algorithm for the passenger service planning problem: Application to the Taiwan Railways Administration line
by Lin, Dung-Ying & Ku, Yu-Hsiung
- 876-885 A robust-CVaR optimization approach with application to breast cancer therapy
by Chan, Timothy C.Y. & Mahmoudzadeh, Houra & Purdie, Thomas G.
- 886-898 Decomposition and local search based methods for the traveling umpire problem
by Wauters, Tony & Van Malderen, Sam & Vanden Berghe, Greet
- 899-910 Estimating the technical efficiency of health care systems: A cross-country comparison using the directional distance function
by Cheng, Gang & Zervopoulos, Panagiotis D.
2014, Volume 238, Issue 2
- 391-403 Regularized generalized canonical correlation analysis for multiblock or multigroup data analysis
by Tenenhaus, Arthur & Tenenhaus, Michel
- 404-414 The Clustered Orienteering Problem
by Angelelli, E. & Archetti, C. & Vindigni, M.
- 415-426 The shortest-path problem with resource constraints with (k,2)-loop elimination and its application to the capacitated arc-routing problem
by Bode, Claudia & Irnich, Stefan
- 427-437 Hybrid large neighborhood search for the bus rapid transit route design problem
by Schmid, Verena
- 438-450 A heuristic for BILP problems: The Single Source Capacitated Facility Location Problem
by Guastaroba, G. & Speranza, M.G.
- 451-457 The static bicycle relocation problem with demand intervals
by Erdoğan, Güneş & Laporte, Gilbert & Wolfler Calvo, Roberto
- 458-470 Solving the dynamic capacitated location-routing problem with fuzzy demands by hybrid heuristic algorithm
by Nadizadeh, Ali & Hosseini Nasab, Hasan
- 471-475 The two-machine no-wait general and proportionate open shop makespan problem
by Panwalkar, S.S. & Koulamas, Christos
- 476-485 Construction of asymmetric copulas and its application in two-dimensional reliability modelling
by Wu, Shaomin
- 486-496 Convergence of controlled models and finite-state approximation for discounted continuous-time Markov decision processes with constraints
by Guo, Xianping & Zhang, Wenzhao
- 497-504 Random sampling: Billiard Walk algorithm
by Gryazina, Elena & Polyak, Boris
- 505-513 Development and application of consumer credit scoring models using profit-based classification measures
by Verbraken, Thomas & Bravo, Cristián & Weber, Richard & Baesens, Bart
- 514-526 Multi-stage stochastic fluid models for congestion control
by O’Reilly, Małgorzata M.
- 527-539 Demand seasonality in retail inventory management
by Ehrenthal, J.C.F. & Honhon, D. & Van Woensel, T.
- 540-551 A synergy of multicriteria techniques to assess additive value models
by Hurson, Christian & Siskos, Yannis
- 552-559 The analytic hierarchy process with stochastic judgements
by Durbach, Ian & Lahdelma, Risto & Salminen, Pekka
- 560-565 Monotonicity and the Aumann–Shapley cost-sharing method in the discrete case
by Albizuri, M.J. & Díez, H. & Sarachu, A.
- 566-578 The SEXTANT software: A tool for automating the comparative analysis of mental models of dynamic systems
by Schaffernicht, Martin F.G. & Groesser, Stefan N.
- 579-595 A mathematical model proposal for cost-effective course planning in large hierarchical organizations
by Karamalak, Levent & Sabuncuoglu, Ihsan & Ozkil, Altan
- 596-606 Fast and fine quickest path algorithm
by Sedeño-Noda, Antonio & González-Barrera, Jonathan D.
- 607-619 An Activity-Based Costing decision model for life cycle assessment in green building projects
by Tsai, Wen-Hsien & Yang, Chih-Hao & Chang, Jui-Chu & Lee, Hsiu-Li
- 620-629 Reducing patient-flow delays in surgical suites through determining start-times of surgical cases
by Lee, Sangbok & Yih, Yuehwern
- 630-644 Robust competence assessment for job assignment
by Guillaume, Romain & Houé, Raymond & Grabot, Bernard
- 645-652 Hierarchical differential evolution for minimal cut sets identification: Application to nuclear safety systems
by Di Maio, Francesco & Baronchelli, Samuele & Zio, Enrico
2014, Volume 238, Issue 1
- 1-17 A survey of recent research on location-routing problems
by Prodhon, Caroline & Prins, Christian
- 18-30 Integrating stochastic time-dependent travel speed in solution methods for the dynamic dial-a-ride problem
by Schilde, M. & Doerner, K.F. & Hartl, R.F.
- 31-40 The Share-a-Ride Problem: People and parcels sharing taxis
by Li, Baoxiang & Krushinsky, Dmitry & Reijers, Hajo A. & Van Woensel, Tom
- 41-53 Robust optimization for interactive multiobjective programming with imprecise information applied to R&D project portfolio selection
by Hassanzadeh, Farhad & Nemati, Hamid & Sun, Minghe
- 54-64 Fast approximation algorithms for bi-criteria scheduling with machine assignment costs
by Lee, Kangbok & Leung, Joseph Y-T. & Jia, Zhao-hong & Li, Wenhua & Pinedo, Michael L. & Lin, Bertrand M.T.
- 65-76 The relevance of the “alphorn of uncertainty” to the financial management of projects under uncertainty
by Zhang, Jingwen & Elmaghraby, Salah E.
- 77-86 Effective learning hyper-heuristics for the course timetabling problem
by Soria-Alcaraz, Jorge A. & Ochoa, Gabriela & Swan, Jerry & Carpio, Martin & Puga, Hector & Burke, Edmund K.
- 87-94 On the empirical scaling of run-time for finding optimal solutions to the travelling salesman problem
by Hoos, Holger H. & Stützle, Thomas
- 95-103 A hybrid heuristic algorithm for the 2D variable-sized bin packing problem
by Hong, Shaohui & Zhang, Defu & Lau, Hoong Chuin & Zeng, XiangXiang & Si, Yain-Whar
- 104-113 A multi-start algorithm for a balanced real-world Open Vehicle Routing Problem
by López-Sánchez, A.D. & Hernández-Díaz, A.G. & Vigo, D. & Caballero, R. & Molina, J.
- 114-121 Hybrid algorithm for a vendor managed inventory system in a two-echelon supply chain
by Diabat, Ali
- 122-129 Production planning and pricing policy in a make-to-stock system with uncertain demand subject to machine breakdowns
by Shi, Xiutian & Shen, Houcai & Wu, Ting & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 130-142 Coordination of production and interstage batch delivery with outsourced distribution
by Agnetis, Alessandro & Aloulou, Mohamed Ali & Fu, Liang-Liang
- 143-154 Optimisation of integrated reverse logistics networks with different product recovery routes
by Niknejad, A. & Petrovic, D.
- 155-165 Conservative allocation models for outbound containers in container terminals
by Zhang, Canrong & Wu, Tao & Kim, Kap Hwan & Miao, Lixin
- 166-174 The Quintile Share Ratio in location analysis
by Drezner, Tammy & Drezner, Zvi & Hulliger, Beat
- 175-184 Take back costs and product durability
by Pangburn, Michael S. & Stavrulaki, Euthemia
- 185-198 Measurement of preferences with self-explicated approaches: A classification and merge of trade-off- and non-trade-off-based evaluation types
by Schlereth, Christian & Eckert, Christine & Schaaf, René & Skiera, Bernd
- 199-207 On the student evaluation of university courses and faculty members’ teaching performance
by Nikolaidis, Yiannis & Dimitriadis, Sotirios G.
- 208-220 The partial adjustment valuation approach with dynamic and variable speeds of adjustment to evaluating and measuring the business value of information technology
by Lin, Winston T. & Kao, Ta-Wei (Daniel)
- 221-232 Vertical integration with endogenous contract leadership: Stability and fair profit allocation
by Kumoi, Yuki & Matsubayashi, Nobuo
- 233-244 Lease expiration management for a single lease term in the apartment industry
by Chen, Jing & Wang, Jian & Bell, Peter C.
- 245-253 A new nonlinear interval programming method for uncertain problems with dependent interval variables
by Jiang, C. & Zhang, Z.G. & Zhang, Q.F. & Han, X. & Xie, H.C. & Liu, J.
- 254-269 Impact of productivity on cross-training configurations and optimal staffing decisions in hospitals
by Gnanlet, Adelina & Gilland, Wendell G.
- 270-280 An intelligent decomposition of pairwise comparison matrices for large-scale decisions
by Jalao, Eugene Rex & Wu, Teresa & Shunk, Dan
- 281-289 Subgroup additivity in the queueing problem
by Chun, Youngsub & Mitra, Manipushpak
- 290-299 Systemic risk elicitation: Using causal maps to engage stakeholders and build a comprehensive view of risks
by Ackermann, Fran & Howick, Susan & Quigley, John & Walls, Lesley & Houghton, Tom
- 300-312 Branch-and-price and constraint programming for solving a real-life technician dispatching problem
by Cortés, Cristián E. & Gendreau, Michel & Rousseau, Louis Martin & Souyris, Sebastián & Weintraub, Andrés
- 313-326 Using a partially observable Markov chain model to assess colonoscopy screening strategies – A cohort study
by Li, Y. & Zhu, M. & Klein, R. & Kong, N.
- 327-338 An automated planning engine for biopharmaceutical production
by Leachman, Robert C. & Johnston, Lenrick & Li, Shan & Shen, Zuo-Jun
- 339-347 A new mixed integer programming model for curriculum balancing: Application to a Turkish university
by Ünal, Yusuf Ziya & Uysal, Özgür
- 348-362 Online stochastic UAV mission planning with time windows and time-sensitive targets
by Evers, Lanah & Barros, Ana Isabel & Monsuur, Herman & Wagelmans, Albert
- 363-373 Mass-casualty triage: Distribution of victims to multiple hospitals using the SAVE model
by Dean, Matthew D. & Nair, Suresh K.
- 374-389 Solving real-world cutting stock-problems in the paper industry: Mathematical approaches, experience and challenges
by Kallrath, Julia & Rebennack, Steffen & Kallrath, Josef & Kusche, Rüdiger