European Journal of Operational Research
2016, Volume 251, Issue 2
- 575-585 A cardinal dissensus measure based on the Mahalanobis distance
by González-Arteaga, T. & Alcantud, J.C.R. & de Andrés Calle, R.
- 586-599 Dynamic pricing of primary products and ancillary services
by Ødegaard, Fredrik & Wilson, John G.
- 600-612 The cost of getting local monotonicity
by Freixas, Josep & Kurz, Sascha
- 613-623 Blending systems thinking approaches for organisational analysis: Reviewing child protection in England
by Lane, David C. & Munro, Eileen & Husemann, Elke
- 624-639 A novel approach for nurse rerostering based on a parallel algorithm
by Bäumelt, Zdeněk & Dvořák, Jan & Šůcha, Přemysl & Hanzálek, Zdeněk
- 640-650 Analysis of a parallel machine scheduling problem with sequence dependent setup times and job availability intervals
by Gedik, Ridvan & Rainwater, Chase & Nachtmann, Heather & Pohl, Ed A.
- 651-661 Developing compact course timetables with optimized student flows
by Vermuyten, Hendrik & Lemmens, Stef & Marques, Inês & Beliën, Jeroen
- 662-675 Evolutionary multi-objective resource allocation and scheduling in the Chinese navigation satellite system project
by Xiong, Jian & Leus, Roel & Yang, Zhenyu & Abbass, Hussein A.
- 676-685 A Branch-and-Price algorithm for stable workforce assignments with hierarchical skills
by Fırat, M. & Briskorn, D. & Laugier, A.
- 686-693 Deciding kidney-offer admissibility dependent on patients’ lifetime failure rate
by Bendersky, Michael & David, Israel
2016, Volume 251, Issue 1
- 1-1 Rolfe Cartwright Tomlinson, Former President of EURO 1 September 1925 – 10 October 2015
by Dyson, Robert & Mitchell, George
- 2-21 Stochastic Data Envelopment Analysis—A review
by Olesen, Ole B. & Petersen, Niels Christian
- 22-35 Integration of electromagnetism with multi-objective evolutionary algorithms for RCPSP
by Xiao, Jing & Wu, Zhou & Hong, Xi-Xi & Tang, Jian-Chao & Tang, Yong
- 36-43 A two-stage solution method for the annual dairy transportation problem
by Masson, Renaud & Lahrichi, Nadia & Rousseau, Louis-Martin
- 44-52 A hybrid heuristic approach for the multi-commodity pickup-and-delivery traveling salesman problem
by Hernández-Pérez, Hipólito & Rodríguez-Martín, Inmaculada & Salazar-González, Juan-José
- 53-63 Lifted Euclidean inequalities for the integer single node flow set with upper bounds
by Agra, Agostinho & Constantino, Miguel Fragoso
- 64-73 A formulation space search heuristic for packing unequal circles in a fixed size circular container
by López, C.O. & Beasley, J.E.
- 74-84 Stronger multi-commodity flow formulations of the (capacitated) sequential ordering problem
by Letchford, Adam N. & Salazar-González, Juan-José
- 85-95 Fenced in? Stochastic and deterministic planning models in a time-fenced, rolling-horizon scheduling systemAuthor-Name: DeYong, Gregory D
by Cattani, Kyle D.
- 96-106 Dual-mode production planning for manufacturing with emission constraints
by Hong, Zhaofu & Chu, Chengbin & Yu, Yugang
- 107-123 Mitigating the impact of drug shortages for a healthcare facility: An inventory management approach
by Saedi, Samira & Kundakcioglu, O. Erhun & Henry, Andrea C.
- 124-134 Spitzer identity, Wiener-Hopf factorization and pricing of discretely monitored exotic options
by Fusai, Gianluca & Germano, Guido & Marazzina, Daniele
- 135-141 New shock models based on the generalized Polya process
by Cha, Ji Hwan & Finkelstein, Maxim
- 142-147 Switching regression metamodels in stochastic simulation
by Reis dos Santos, M. Isabel & Reis dos Santos, Pedro M.
- 148-157 Optimal switching decisions under stochastic volatility with fast mean reversion
by Tsekrekos, Andrianos E. & Yannacopoulos, Athanasios N.
- 158-170 Heuristic decision making in network linking
by Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein J.W. & Dellaert, Benedict G.C. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques
- 171-181 A new group ranking approach for ordinal preferences based on group maximum consensus sequences
by Ma, Li-Ching
- 182-197 Two-stage network processes with shared resources and resources recovered from undesirable outputs
by Wu, Jie & Zhu, Qingyuan & Ji, Xiang & Chu, Junfei & Liang, Liang
- 198-205 Patient choice analysis and demand prediction for a health care diagnostics company
by Zhang, Yue & Liang, Liping & Liu, Emma & Chen, Chong & Atkins, Derek
- 206-224 Dominance-based rough set approach for group decisions
by Chakhar, Salem & Ishizaka, Alessio & Labib, Ashraf & Saad, Inès
- 225-236 Inter-temporal price discrimination and satiety-driven repeat purchases
by Chen, Zhiyuan & Liang, Xiaoying & Xie, Lei
- 237-251 A data collection and presentation methodology for decision support: A case study of hand-held mine detection devices
by van Antwerpen, Coen & Curtis, Neville J.
- 252-263 Location and capacity allocations decisions to mitigate the impacts of unexpected disasters
by Paul, Jomon Aliyas & MacDonald, Leo
- 264-273 CEO compensation and bank efficiency: An application of conditional nonparametric frontiers
by Matousek, Roman & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G.
- 274-287 Cold supply chain design with environmental considerations: A simulation-optimization approach
by Saif, Ahmed & Elhedhli, Samir
- 288-299 New existence theorems for quasi-variational inequalities and applications to financial models
by Ciarcià, Carla & Daniele, Patrizia
- 300-309 The impact of foresight in a transboundary pollution game
by Benchekroun, Hassan & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar
- 310-322 Portfolio optimization under loss aversion
by Fulga, Cristinca
- 323-328 Productivity measurement in radial DEA models with a single constant input
by Karagiannis, Giannis & Knox Lovell, C.A.
- 329-340 Modeling and forecasting exchange rate volatility in time-frequency domain
by Barunik, Jozef & Krehlik, Tomas & Vacha, Lukas
- 341-343 A note on the theory of the firm under multiple uncertainties
by Alghalith, Moawia
2016, Volume 250, Issue 3
- 691-701 The bullwhip effect: Progress, trends and directions
by Wang, Xun & Disney, Stephen M.
- 702-714 An effective co-evolutionary artificial bee colony algorithm for steelmaking-continuous casting scheduling
by Pan, Quan-Ke
- 715-725 The bipartite quadratic assignment problem and extensions
by Punnen, Abraham P. & Wang, Yang
- 726-736 A heuristic for emergency operations scheduling with lead times and tardiness penalties
by Lei, Lei & Lee, Kangbok & Dong, Hui
- 737-744 Branch-and-bound with decomposition-based lower bounds for the Traveling Umpire Problem
by Toffolo, Túlio A.M. & Wauters, Tony & Van Malderen, Sam & Vanden Berghe, Greet
- 745-753 Improved algorithms for joint optimization of facility locations and network connections
by Lai, Xiaofan & Xu, Zhou
- 754-759 A new lower bound for online strip packing
by Yu, Guosong & Mao, Yanling & Xiao, Jiaoliao
- 760-772 Hybrid metaheuristics for the Accessibility Windows Assembly Line Balancing Problem Level 2 (AWALBP-L2)
by Calleja, Gema & Corominas, Albert & García-Villoria, Alberto & Pastor, Rafael
- 773-781 The weighted uncapacitated planned maintenance problem: Complexity and polyhedral properties
by Kuschel, Torben & Bock, Stefan
- 782-793 Branch-price-and-cut algorithms for the pickup and delivery problem with time windows and multiple stacks
by Cherkesly, Marilène & Desaulniers, Guy & Irnich, Stefan & Laporte, Gilbert
- 794-806 Procedures for the bin packing problem with precedence constraints
by Pereira, Jordi
- 807-815 Robust optimization policy benchmarks and modeling errors in natural gas
by Aouam, Tarik & Muthuraman, Kumar & Rardin, Ronal L.
- 816-826 Selective majority additive ordered weighting averaging operatorAuthor-Name: Karanik, Marcelo
by Peláez, José Ignacio & Bernal, Rubén
- 827-841 Better than pre-commitment mean-variance portfolio allocation strategies: A semi-self-financing Hamilton–Jacobi–Bellman equation approach
by Dang, D.M. & Forsyth, P.A.
- 842-854 Robust optimization of the 0–1 knapsack problem: Balancing risk and return in assortment optimization
by Rooderkerk, Robert P. & van Heerde, Harald J.
- 855-864 A two-stage resource allocation model for lifeline systems quick response with vulnerability analysis
by Zhang, C. & Liu, X. & Jiang, YP. & Fan, B. & Song, X.
- 865-873 Competitive analysis of the online financial lease problem
by Dai, Wenqiang & Dong, Yucheng & Zhang, Xiaotian
- 874-883 A functional Itô’s calculus approach to convex risk measures with jump diffusion
by Siu, Tak Kuen
- 884-901 Using Choquet integral as preference model in interactive evolutionary multiobjective optimization
by Branke, Juergen & Corrente, Salvatore & Greco, Salvatore & Słowiński, Roman & Zielniewicz, Piotr
- 902-913 Contract designs for energy-saving product development in a monopoly
by Zhou, Wenhui & Huang, Weixiang
- 914-924 Risk induced resource dependency in capacity investments
by Kettunen, Janne & Bunn, Derek W.
- 925-938 A hierarchical Markov decision process modeling feeding and marketing decisions of growing pigs
by Pourmoayed, Reza & Nielsen, Lars Relund & Kristensen, Anders Ringgaard
- 939-954 Location and reorganization problems: The Calabrian health care system case
by Guerriero, Francesca & Miglionico, Giovanna & Olivito, Filomena
- 955-965 Nash equilibria of Over-The-Counter bargaining for insurance risk redistributions: The role of a regulator
by Boonen, Tim J.
- 966-978 Exploring supplier performance risk and the buyer's role using chance-constrained data envelopment analysisAuthor-Name: Ross, Anthony D
by Kuzu, Kaan & Li, Wanxi
- 979-989 Risk neutral and risk averse approaches to multistage renewable investment planning under uncertainty
by Bruno, Sergio & Ahmed, Shabbir & Shapiro, Alexander & Street, Alexandre
- 990-1000 Near optimal design of wavelength routed optical networks
by Agarwal, Y.K. & Venkateshan, Prahalad
- 1001-1012 A Set-Partitioning-based model for the Berth Allocation Problem under Time-Dependent Limitations
by Lalla-Ruiz, Eduardo & Expósito-Izquierdo, Christopher & Melián-Batista, Belén & Moreno-Vega, J. Marcos
- 1013-1025 The effects of an undisclosed regular price and a positive leadtime in a presale mechanism
by Mei, Wanxia & Du, Li & Niu, Baozhuang & Wang, Jincheng & Feng, Jiejian
- 1026-1036 Changes in technical efficiency after quality management certification: A DEA approach using difference-in-difference estimation with genetic matching in the hospital industry
by Lindlbauer, Ivonne & Schreyögg, Jonas & Winter, Vera
2016, Volume 250, Issue 2
- 347-359 Modelling pollution-generating technologies in performance benchmarking: Recent developments, limits and future prospects in the nonparametric frameworkAuthor-Name: Dakpo, K. Hervé
by Jeanneaux, Philippe & Latruffe, Laure
- 360-366 Minimax regret 1-sink location problem with accessibility in dynamic general networks
by Li, Hongmei & Xu, Yinfeng
- 367-376 An ILS-based algorithm to solve a large-scale real heterogeneous fleet VRP with multi-trips and docking constraints
by Coelho, V.N. & Grasas, A. & Ramalhinho, H. & Coelho, I.M. & Souza, M.J.F. & Cruz, R.C.
- 377-388 MEALS: A multiobjective evolutionary algorithm with local search for solving the bi-objective ring star problem
by Calvete, Herminia I. & Galé, Carmen & Iranzo, José A.
- 389-399 Integer programming models for feature selection: New extensions and a randomized solution algorithm
by Bertolazzi, P. & Felici, G. & Festa, P. & Fiscon, G. & Weitschek, E.
- 400-411 The selective vehicle routing problem in a collaborative environment
by Defryn, Christof & Sörensen, Kenneth & Cornelissens, Trijntje
- 412-426 An enhanced branch-and-bound algorithm for the talent scheduling problem
by Qin, Hu & Zhang, Zizhen & Lim, Andrew & Liang, Xiaocong
- 427-447 Application of the cohort-intelligence optimization method to three selected combinatorial optimization problems
by Kulkarni, Anand J. & Baki, M.F. & Chaouch, Ben A.
- 448-456 Durable goods leasing in the presence of exporting used products to an international secondary market
by Lacourbe, Paul
- 457-469 Bullwhip effect and supply chain costs with low- and high-quality information on inventory shrinkage
by Dai, Hongyan & Li, Jianbin & Yan, Nina & Zhou, Weihua
- 470-479 Upgrade auctions in build-to-order manufacturing with loss-averse customers
by Matzke, Andreas & Volling, Thomas & Spengler, Thomas S.
- 480-492 Inter-dependent, heterogeneous, and time-varying service-time distributions in call centers
by Ibrahim, Rouba & L’Ecuyer, Pierre & Shen, Haipeng & Thiongane, Mamadou
- 493-504 Dynamic speculation and hedging in commodity futures markets with a stochastic convenience yield
by Mellios, Constantin & Six, Pierre & Lai, Anh Ngoc
- 505-520 An efficient algorithm for capacitated assortment planning with stochastic demand and substitution
by Hübner, Alexander & Kuhn, Heinrich & Kühn, Sandro
- 521-530 A peer-to-peer dynamic adaptive consensus reaching model for the group AHP decision making
by Dong, Qingxing & Cooper, Orrin
- 531-542 Strategic decentralization in binary choice composite congestion games
by Wan, Cheng
- 543-554 Frontier projection and efficiency decomposition in two-stage processes with slacks-based measures
by Chen, Ya & Li, Yongjun & Liang, Liang & Salo, Ahti & Wu, Huaqing
- 555-565 Cooperation among agents with a proximity relation
by Fernández, J.R. & Gallego, I. & Jiménez-Losada, A. & Ordóñez, M.
- 566-578 The use of a GERT based method to model concurrent product development processes
by Nelson, Richard Graham & Azaron, Amir & Aref, Samin
- 579-589 Investigating the effects of mailing variables and endogeneity on mailing decisions
by Schröder, Nadine & Hruschka, Harald
- 590-601 Pricing and timing of consolidated deliveries in the presence of an express alternative: Financial and environmental analysis
by Berling, Peter & Eng-Larsson, Fredrik
- 602-614 Hesitant analytic hierarchy process
by Zhu, Bin & Xu, Zeshui & Zhang, Ren & Hong, Mei
- 615-627 Iterated Tabu Search and Variable Neighborhood Descent for packing unequal circles into a circular container
by Zeng, Zhizhong & Yu, Xinguo & He, Kun & Huang, Wenqi & Fu, Zhanghua
- 628-638 Acceptability analysis and priority weight elicitation for interval multiplicative comparison matrices
by Li, Kevin W. & Wang, Zhou-Jing & Tong, Xiayu
- 639-651 Hidden Markov model for municipal waste generation forecasting under uncertainties
by Jiang, P. & Liu, X.
- 652-665 A GLNPSO for multi-level capacitated lot-sizing and scheduling problem in the poultry industry
by Boonmee, Atiwat & Sethanan, Kanchana
- 666-678 Good deals and benchmarks in robust portfolio selection
by Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz & Balbás, Raquel
- 679-689 Mean-variance analysis of sourcing decision under disruption risk
by Ray, Pritee & Jenamani, Mamata
2016, Volume 250, Issue 1
- 1-29 ELECTRE: A comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications
by Govindan, Kannan & Jepsen, Martin Brandt
- 30-45 A differential evolution algorithm with self-adaptive strategy and control parameters based on symmetric Latin hypercube design for unconstrained optimization problems
by Zhao, Zhiwei & Yang, Jingming & Hu, Ziyu & Che, Haijun
- 46-55 Fundamental properties and pseudo-polynomial-time algorithm for network containership sailing speed optimization
by Wang, Shuaian
- 56-64 Continuous multifacility ordered median location problems
by Blanco, Víctor & Puerto, Justo & Ben-Ali, Safae El-Haj
- 65-76 A mean-shift algorithm for large-scale planar maximal covering location problems
by He, Zhou & Fan, Bo & Cheng, T.C.E. & Wang, Shou-Yang & Tan, Chin-Hon
- 77-90 An iterated multi-stage selection hyper-heuristic
by Kheiri, Ahmed & Özcan, Ender
- 91-100 Obtaining cell counts for contingency tables from rounded conditional frequencies
by Sage, Andrew J. & Wright, Stephen E.
- 101-119 The vehicle-routing problem with time windows and driver-specific times
by Schneider, Michael
- 120-130 A comprehensive annual delivery program for upstream liquefied natural gas supply chain
by Mutlu, Fatih & Msakni, Mohamed K. & Yildiz, Hakan & Sönmez, Erkut & Pokharel, Shaligram
- 131-142 Outsource planning through option contracts with demand and cost uncertaintyAuthor-Name: Nosoohi, Iman
by Nookabadi, Ali Shahandeh
- 143-154 Control and enforcement in order to increase supplier inventory in a JIT contract
by Shnaiderman, Matan & Ben-Baruch, Liron
- 155-163 Constant approximation algorithms for the one warehouse multiple retailers problem with backlog or lost-sales
by Gayon, J.-P. & Massonnet, G. & Rapine, C. & Stauffer, G.
- 164-178 Cyclic inventory routing in a line-shaped network
by Zenker, Michael & Emde, Simon & Boysen, Nils
- 179-191 A new method for elicitation of criteria weights in additive models: Flexible and interactive tradeoffAuthor-Name: de Almeida, Adiel Teixeira
by de Almeida, Jonatas Araujo & Costa, Ana Paula Cabral Seixas & de Almeida-Filho, Adiel Teixeira
- 192-203 Opening the technological innovation black box: The case of the electronics industry in Korea
by Choi, Kanghwa & Narasimhan, Ram & Kim, Soo Wook
- 204-213 Solving hard control problems in voting systems via integer programming
by Polyakovskiy, S. & Berghammer, R. & Neumann, F.
- 214-225 Hub location under competition
by Mahmutogullari, Ali Irfan & Kara, Bahar Y.
- 226-238 Dual sourcing under disruption risk and cost improvement through learning
by Silbermayr, Lena & Minner, Stefan
- 239-250 Humanitarian logistics network design under mixed uncertainty
by Tofighi, S. & Torabi, S.A. & Mansouri, S.A.
- 251-261 Sparse and robust normal and t- portfolios by penalized Lq-likelihood minimization
by Giuzio, Margherita & Ferrari, Davide & Paterlini, Sandra
- 262-272 Performance measurement with multiple interrelated variables and threshold target levels: Evidence from retail firms in the US
by Zervopoulos, Panagiotis D. & Brisimi, Theodora S. & Emrouznejad, Ali & Cheng, Gang
- 273-290 Network-flow based algorithms for scheduling production in multi-processor open-pit mines accounting for metal uncertainty
by Lamghari, Amina & Dimitrakopoulos, Roussos
- 291-304 Parameters measuring bank risk and their estimation
by Tsionas, Mike G.
- 305-313 Venture capital, staged financing and optimal funding policies under uncertainty
by Lukas, Elmar & Mölls, Sascha & Welling, Andreas
- 314-327 Accounting for externalities and disposability: A directional economic environmental distance function
by Adler, Nicole & Volta, Nicola
- 328-341 Are targets for renewable portfolio standards too low? The impact of market structure on energy policy
by Siddiqui, Afzal S. & Tanaka, Makoto & Chen, Yihsu
- 342-346 Environmental efficiency measurement and the materials balance condition reconsidered
by Rødseth, Kenneth Løvold
2016, Volume 249, Issue 3
- 791-795 Behavioural operational research: Returning to the roots of the OR profession
by Franco, L. Alberto & Hämäläinen, Raimo P.
- 796-805 The what, the why and the how of behavioural operational research—An invitation to potential sceptics
by Brocklesby, John
- 806-815 An outlook on behavioural OR – Three tasks, three pitfalls, one definition
by Becker, Kai Helge
- 816-826 Model-based organizational decision making: A behavioral lens
by Luoma, Jukka
- 827-841 Behavioural operational research: Towards a framework for understanding behaviour in OR interventions
by White, Leroy
- 842-852 Do ‘big losses’ in judgmental adjustments to statistical forecasts affect experts’ behaviour?
by Petropoulos, Fotios & Fildes, Robert & Goodwin, Paul
- 853-863 The effects of integrating management judgement into OUT levels: In or out of context?
by Syntetos, Aris A. & Kholidasari, Inna & Naim, Mohamed M.
- 864-877 Developing and validating the multidimensional proactive decision-making scale
by Siebert, Johannes & Kunz, Reinhard
- 878-889 Different paths to consensus? The impact of need for closure on model-supported group conflict management
by Franco, L. Alberto & Rouwette, Etiënne A.J.A. & Korzilius, Hubert
- 890-898 Path dependence and biases in the even swaps decision analysis method
by Lahtinen, Tuomas J. & Hämäläinen, Raimo P.
- 899-907 Experimental behavioural research in operational research: What we know and what we might come to know
by O'Keefe, Robert M.
- 908-918 Recent evidence on the effectiveness of group model building
by Scott, Rodney J & Cavana, Robert Y & Cameron, Donald
- 919-930 Can involving clients in simulation studies help them solve their future problems? A transfer of learning experimentAuthor-Name: Monks, Thomas
by Robinson, Stewart & Kotiadis, Kathy
- 931-944 An experimental investigation into the role of simulation models in generating insights
by Gogi, Anastasia & Tako, Antuela A. & Robinson, Stewart
- 945-958 Critical Learning Incidents in system dynamics modelling engagements
by Thompson, James P. & Howick, Susan & Belton, Valerie
- 959-967 The decoy effect in relative performance evaluation and the debiasing role of DEA
by Ahn, Heinz & Vazquez Novoa, Nadia
- 968-982 Boundary games: How teams of OR practitioners explore the boundaries of interventionAuthor-Name: Velez-Castiblanco, Jorge
by Brocklesby, John & Midgley, Gerald
- 983-1004 Understanding behaviour in problem structuring methods interventions with activity theory
by White, Leroy & Burger, Katharina & Yearworth, Mike
- 1005-1013 Modelling adherence behaviour for the treatment of obstructive sleep apnoea
by Kang, Yuncheol & Sawyer, Amy M. & Griffin, Paul M. & Prabhu, Vittaldas V.
- 1014-1023 Elementary modelling and behavioural analysis for emergency evacuations using social media
by Fry, John & Binner, Jane M.
- 1024-1032 Optimization and strategic behavior in a passenger–taxi service system
by Shi, Ying & Lian, Zhaotong
- 1033-1049 Reference points in revenue sharing contracts—How to design optimal supply chain contracts
by Becker-Peth, Michael & Thonemann, Ulrich W.
- 1050-1062 A decision-analysis-based framework for analysing stakeholder behaviour in scenario planning
by Cairns, George & Goodwin, Paul & Wright, George
- 1063-1073 On the role of psychological heuristics in operational research; and a demonstration in military stability operationsAuthor-Name: Keller, Niklas
by Katsikopoulos, Konstantinos V.
- 1074-1081 Complexity results for storage loading problems with stacking constraints
by Bruns, Florian & Knust, Sigrid & Shakhlevich, Natalia V.
- 1082-1091 Inventory performance under staggered deliveries and autocorrelated demand
by Hedenstierna, Carl Philip T. & Disney, Stephen M.
- 1092-1101 A branch-and-cut algorithm for the profitable windy rural postman problem
by Ávila, Thais & Corberán, Ángel & Plana, Isaac & Sanchis, José M.
- 1102-1112 Estimating risk preferences of bettors with different bet sizes
by Feess, Eberhard & Müller, Helge & Schumacher, Christoph
- 1113-1123 Zero-inefficiency stochastic frontier models with varying mixing proportion: A semiparametric approach
by Tran, Kien C. & Tsionas, Mike G.
- 1124-1130 Optimal policies of M(t)/M/c/c queues with two different levels of servers
by Tirdad, Ali & Grassmann, Winfried K. & Tavakoli, Javad
- 1131-1138 R&D for green technologies in a dynamic oligopoly: Schumpeter, arrow and inverted-U’s
by Feichtinger, Gustav & Lambertini, Luca & Leitmann, George & Wrzaczek, Stefan
- 1139-1143 Dual cone approach to convex-cone dominance in multiple criteria decision making
by Korhonen, Pekka & Soleimani-damaneh, Majid & Wallenius, Jyrki
- 1144-1152 A branch-and-cut algorithm for the truck dock assignment problem with operational time constraints
by Gelareh, Shahin & Monemi, Rahimeh Neamatian & Semet, Frédéric & Goncalves, Gilles
- 1153-1160 A MILP model for the teacher assignment problem considering teachers’ preferences
by Domenech, B & Lusa, A
- 1161-1168 Investment and financing for SMEs with a partial guarantee and jump risk
by Luo, Pengfei & Wang, Huamao & Yang, Zhaojun
- 1169-1177 Aggregation heuristic for the open-pit block scheduling problem
by Jélvez, Enrique & Morales, Nelson & Nancel-Penard, Pierre & Peypouquet, Juan & Reyes, Patricio
2016, Volume 249, Issue 2
- 395-396 EditorialAuthor-Name: Crook, Jonathan
by Bellotti, Tony & Mues, Christophe
- 397-406 “Time-to-profit scorecards for revolving credit”
by Sanchez-Barrios, Luis Javier & Andreeva, Galina & Ansell, Jake
- 407-416 Lending decisions with limits on capital available: The polygamous marriage problem
by So, Mee Chi & Thomas, Lyn C. & Huang, Bo
- 417-426 Instance-based credit risk assessment for investment decisions in P2P lending
by Guo, Yanhong & Zhou, Wenjun & Luo, Chunyu & Liu, Chuanren & Xiong, Hui
- 427-439 An empirical comparison of classification algorithms for mortgage default prediction: evidence from a distressed mortgage market
by Fitzpatrick, Trevor & Mues, Christophe
- 440-456 Accuracy of mortgage portfolio risk forecasts during financial crises
by Lee, Yongwoong & Rösch, Daniel & Scheule, Harald
- 457-464 The stability of survival model parameter estimates for predicting the probability of default: Empirical evidence over the credit crisis
by Leow, Mindy & Crook, Jonathan
- 465-475 Take it to the limit: Innovative CVaR applications to extreme credit risk measurement
by Allen, D.E. & Powell, R.J. & Singh, A.K.
- 476-486 Modelling repayment patterns in the collections process for unsecured consumer debt: A case studyAuthor-Name: Thomas, Lyn C
by Matuszyk, Anna & So, Mee Chi & Mues, Christophe & Moore, Angela
- 487-497 A new Mixture model for the estimation of credit card Exposure at Default
by Leow, Mindy & Crook, Jonathan
- 498-505 Models and forecasts of credit card balance
by Hon, Pak Shun & Bellotti, Tony
- 506-516 A comparative analysis of the UK and Italian small businesses using Generalised Extreme Value models
by Andreeva, Galina & Calabrese, Raffaella & Osmetti, Silvia Angela
- 517-524 Spatial dependence in credit risk and its improvement in credit scoring
by Fernandes, Guilherme Barreto & Artes, Rinaldo
- 525-539 Pricing derivatives with counterparty risk and collateralization: A fixed point approach
by Kim, Jinbeom & Leung, Tim
- 540-550 A variable neighborhood search for the multi-period collection of recyclable materials
by Elbek, Maria & Wøhlk, Sanne
- 551-559 Branch-and-price algorithms for the solution of the multi-trip vehicle routing problem with time windows
by Hernandez, Florent & Feillet, Dominique & Giroudeau, Rodolphe & Naud, Olivier
- 560-576 Finding robust timetables for project presentations of student teams
by Akkan, Can & Erdem Külünk, M. & Koçaş, Cenk
- 577-591 An approach using SAT solvers for the RCPSP with logical constraints
by Vanhoucke, Mario & Coelho, José
- 592-604 A disassembly line balancing problem with fixed number of workstations
by Kalaycılar, Eda Göksoy & Azizoğlu, Meral & Yeralan, Sencer
- 605-617 Incentive strategies for an optimal recovery program in a closed-loop supply chain
by De Giovanni, Pietro & Reddy, Puduru V. & Zaccour, Georges
- 618-627 The parallel stack loading problem to minimize blockages
by Boysen, Nils & Emde, Simon
- 628-630 A note: An improved upper bound for the online inventory problem with bounded storage and order costs
by Dai, Wenqiang & Jiang, Qingzhu & Feng, Yi
- 631-646 The contagion channels of July–August-2011 stock market crash: A DAG-copula based approach
by Jayech, Selma
- 647-656 Dynamic mean-risk portfolio selection with multiple risk measures in continuous-time
by Gao, Jianjun & Xiong, Yan & Li, Duan
- 657-666 Asymptotic behaviors of stochastic reserving: Aggregate versus individual models
by Huang, Jinlong & Wu, Xianyi & Zhou, Xian
- 667-676 Accurate algorithms for identifying the median ranking when dealing with weak and partial rankings under the Kemeny axiomatic approach
by Amodio, S. & D’Ambrosio, A. & Siciliano, R.
- 677-682 A new model for intuitionistic fuzzy multi-attributes decision making
by Ouyang, Yao & Pedrycz, Witold
- 683-690 Optimal search for parameters in Monte Carlo simulation for derivative pricing
by Wang, Chuan-Ju & Kao, Ming-Yang
- 691-705 Capacity market design options: A dynamic capacity investment model and a GB case study
by Hach, Daniel & Chyong, Chi Kong & Spinler, Stefan
- 706-716 Optimizing layouts of initial AFV refueling stations targeting different drivers, and experiments with agent-based simulations
by Zhao, Jiangjiang & Ma, Tieju
- 717-727 Incorporation of activity sensitivity measures into buffer management to manage project schedule riskAuthor-Name: Hu, Xuejun
by Cui, Nanfang & Demeulemeester, Erik & Bie, Li
- 728-739 Strategic entry in a triopoly market of firms with asymmetric cost structures
by Shibata, Takashi
- 740-750 Inverse portfolio problem with coherent risk measures
by Grechuk, Bogdan & Zabarankin, Michael
- 751-770 A dynamic program for valuing corporate securities
by Ayadi, Mohamed A. & Ben-Ameur, Hatem & Fakhfakh, Tarek
- 771-783 Controlling for spatial heterogeneity in nonparametric efficiency models: An empirical proposal
by Vidoli, Francesco & Canello, Jacopo
- 784-788 Notes on technical efficiency estimation with multiple inputs and outputs
by Tsionas, Mike G.
- 789-790 Book Review by Etienne de Klerk “An Introduction to Polynomial and Semi-Algebraic Optimization” by Jean-Bernard Lasserre, Cambridge University Press, 2015
by de Klerk, Etienne
2016, Volume 249, Issue 1
- 1-21 Thirty years of heterogeneous vehicle routing
by Koç, Çağrı & Bektaş, Tolga & Jabali, Ola & Laporte, Gilbert