The Importance Of Financial Leverage And Risk Aversion In Risk Management Strategy Selection
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.agfin.ifas.ufl.edu/Email: |
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert A. Collins, 1997. "Toward a Positive Economic Theory of Hedging," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 488-499.
- Harwood, Joy L. & Heifner, Richard G. & Coble, Keith H. & Perry, Janet E. & Somwaru, Agapi, 1999. "Managing Risk in Farming: Concepts, Research, and Analysis," Agricultural Economics Reports 34081, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- McCarl, Bruce A., 1990. "Generalized Stochastic Dominance: An Empirical Examination," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(02), December.
- McCarl, Bruce A., 1988. "Preference Among Risky Prospects Under Constant Risk Aversion," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Baker, Timothy G. & Weersink, Alfons, 1992. "Farm Operating Risk And Cash Rent Determination," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Moss, Charles B. & Ford, Stephen A. & Castejon, Mario, 1991. "Effect Of Debt Position On The Choice Of Marketing Strategies For Florida Orange Growers: A Risk Efficiency Approach," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nc2001:132391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.