The Importance Of Financial Leverage And Risk Aversion In Risk Management Strategy Selection
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.agfin.ifas.ufl.edu/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McCarl, Bruce A., 1990. "Generalized Stochastic Dominance: An Empirical Examination," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(02), December.
- Robert A. Collins, 1997. "Toward a Positive Economic Theory of Hedging," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 488-499.
- McCarl, Bruce A., 1988. "Preference Among Risky Prospects Under Constant Risk Aversion," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
- Moss, Charles B. & Ford, Stephen A. & Castejon, Mario, 1991. "Effect Of Debt Position On The Choice Of Marketing Strategies For Florida Orange Growers: A Risk Efficiency Approach," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
- Harwood, Joy L. & Heifner, Richard G. & Coble, Keith H. & Perry, Janet E. & Somwaru, Agapi, 1999. "Managing Risk in Farming: Concepts, Research, and Analysis," Agricultural Economics Reports 34081, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Baker, Timothy G. & Weersink, Alfons, 1992. "Farm Operating Risk And Cash Rent Determination," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nc2001:132391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.