Contact information of Food Distribution Research Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
July 2007, Volume 38, Issue 2
March 2007, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 162059 Cover Matter
- 162060 High-Value Agriculture and Structural Changes in the Indian Meat Industry: Implications for Agribusiness and Small Farmers
by Ali, Jabir & Singh, Surendra P. & Muhammad, Safdar
- 162061 Dynamic Economic Relationships among Danish Markets for Pork, Chicken, and Beef
by Anderson, Lill & Hartmann, Helene & Rasmussen, Martin M. & Babula, Ronald A.
- 162062 Niche Market Meats in Bulgaria
by Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Floekowski, Wojciech J. & Paraskova, Pavlina & Chinnan, Manjeet S. & Jordanov, Jordan & Resurreccion, Anna V.A. & Beuchat, Larry R.
- 162063 The Effects of Amendment 13 on the Fishing Port of Gloucester, Massachusetts
by Corbett, James J.
- 162064 Decreasing Brazil's Transportation Costs Through Improvement in Infrastructure: A General Equilibrium Analysis on the Soybean Complex World Market
by Costa, Rafael de Farias & Rosson, C. Parr & Costa, Ecio de Farias
- 162065 Canadian Food Processors and Retailers: Changes in Concentration and Efficiency Since the Canadian-U.S. Free Trade Agreement
by Criner, George K. & Lambert, Remy & Rancourt, Yannick & Johnson, Joel
- 162066 Who Shops at Supermarkets? A Study of Retail Patronage in Nicaragua
by D'Haese, Marijke & Berg, Marrit Van den
- 162067 Organic Feed Grain Markets: An Analysis of Structure, Organization, and Potential for Virginia Producers
by Farrell, Megan & Mainville, Denise Y.
- 162068 Packaging as a Tool for Product Development: Communicating Value to Consumers
by Gonzalez, Maria-Paz & Thornsbury, Suzanne & Twede, Diana
- 162069 Empirical Investigation of Wholesalers' Market Power with Organic Fresh Produce
by Gubanova, Tatiana & Park, Timothy A. & Lohr, Luanne
- 162070 Traceability and Quality Verification in the Canadian Beef Industry: Where To From Here?
by Hobbs, Jill E. & Sanderson, Kim
- 162071 Consolidation in the California Fresh Stone Fruit Industry
by McClarty, J.S. & Ahern, James & Qenani-Petrela, E.
- 162269 Assessing the Effectiveness of Consumers' Rankings of Selected Meat Attributes in Expanding Goat Meat Consumption in the Southern United States
by McLean-Meyinsse, Patricia E.
- 162270 Measuring the Impact of Natural Disasters on Key Sectors of the Food and Fiber Industry in Mississippi
by Myles, Albert E. & Allen, Albert J. & Shaik, Saleem
- 162271 Factors Affecting Food Away from Home: Are Food-Secure and Food-Insecure Households Different?
by Pan, Suwen & Jensen, Helen H. & Malaga, Jaime E.
- 162272 Satisfied Employees Are Worth Their Weight in Gold: What Motivates Generation Y?
by Qenani-Petrela, Eivis & Schlosser, Janet & Pompa, Rudy
- 162273 Generational Differences in Wine Consumption
by Qenani-Petrela, Eivis & Wolf, Marianne & Zuckerman, Brian
- 162274 Consumer Reaction to Food-Safety Concerns: The Role of Supplier Behavior
by Saghaian, Sayed H. (Mehdi)
- 162275 U.S. Import Demand for Goat Meat, Sheep and Lamb, and Other Lesser Meat
by Sande, Doris N. & Houston, Jack E.
- 162276 The Rice Industry in Cambodia: Production, Marketing Systems, and Impediments to Improvements
by Singh, Surendra P. & Ekanem, Enefiok & Tegegne, Fisseha & Muhammad, Safdar
- 162277 One Step Forward: Consumer Reactions to Food-Safety Technologies
by Teisl, Mario F. & Roe, Brian & Mumma, Gerald
- 162279 Eat Your Fruits and Veggies: Exploring Fresh-Produce Market Choices
by Thilmany, Dawn & Bond, Craig A. & Keeling Bond, Jennifer J. & Stushnoff, Cecil & Stonaker, Frank & Bunning, Marisa & Kendall, Pat
- 162280 A Market-Driven Investigation of Pallet Trends in Grocery Chains
by Twede, Diana & Mollenkopf, Diane & Guzman-Siller, Cristina
- 162281 How Millennial, Generation X, and Baby Boomer Wine Consumers Evaluate Wine Labels
by McGarry Wolf, Marianne & Thomas, Samantha M.
- 162282 A Continental Method for Estimating Wheat Production, Supply, and Maritime Transportation
by Xie, Jingei & Kubo, Masayoshi
- 162283 Analyzing Consumer's Calculation Factors in the Purchase Decision of Goat Meat
by Liu, Xuanli & Nelson, Mack K. & Ibrahim, Mohammed
- 162284 Discrete Choice Analysis of the Factors Affecting Food-Import Refusals by the Food and Drug Administration
by Allen, Albert J. & Shaik, Saleem & Myles, Albert E.
- 162285 Is the Produce Industry Really Consolidating?
by Epperson, J.E.
- 162286 Heritage Meats
by Ernst, Stan & Sanders, Daniel J. & Ernst, Catherine W.
- 162287 Information Technology Use by Small-Scale Grocers
by Ernst, Stan & Hooker, Neal H. & Stoel, Leslie & Sanders, Daniel J.
- 162288 Pie Potential: Examining Berry Market Expansion through Baked Goods
by Ernst, Stan & Batte, Marvin T. & McNaull, Julie T.
- 162289 Demand for Ethnic Produce in the Eastern U.S.: Results from Asian and Hispanic Survey
by Govindasamy, Ramu & Pappas, Kim & Puduri, Venkata
- 162290 Determining Consumer Acceptance and Willingness to Pay for U.S. Farm-Raised Freshwater Prawns
by Hanson, Terry & Hudson, Darren & Coggins, Patti
- 162291 Consumers' Knowledge about and Willingness to Use Ethanol
by Hassett, Kenny & Phillips, Jon C. & Engler, Katie & Sun, Judy
- 162292 A Cost-Leader Strategy Approach in Melon Production and Marketing in Latin America
by Hinson, Roger A. & Westra, John V. & Motsenbocker, Carl
- 162293 Measuring the Degree of County-of-Origin Bias and the Elasticity of Substitution in Japanese Beef-Import Demand
by Kawashima, Shigekazu
- 162294 Consumer Perceptions and Attitudes toward Organic Aquatic Products
by Puduri, Venkata S. & Govindasamy, Ramu & O'Dierno, Linda J. & Islam, Shofiul & Myers, Joseph J.
- 162295 Stock Market Reaction to USDA BSE Announcements
by Shiptsova, Rimma & Vickner, Steven & Mumford, Lucas
- 162296 Factors Influencing the Initial Public Offering (IPO) Decision of Food Distribution Firms
by Stegelin, Forrest & Houston, Jack
- 162320 Problems and Perspectives Pre- and Post- NAFTA: The Case of Coffee from the Mexican State of Veracruz
by Stegelin, Forrest & Romero, Katia & Houston, Jack
- 162321 End Material
November 2006, Volume 37, Issue 03
- 7062 When Consumers Diet, Should Producers Care? An Examination of Low-Carb Dieting and U.S. Orange Juice Consumption
by Love, Leigh Ann & Sterns, James A. & Spreen, Thomas H. & Wysocki, Allen F.
- 7063 Consistency of Consumer Valuation Under Different Information Sets: An Experimental Auction with Sweet Potatoes
by Nalley, Lawton Lanier & Hudson, Darren & Parkhurst, Gregory M.
- 7064 Who Buys Local Food?
by Zepeda, Lydia & Li, Jinghan
- 7065 Cover and Contents Page
- 7066 Separate Decision-Making for Supermarket Leaders and Followers: The Case of Whether or Not to Offer Irradiated Ground Beef
by Jaenicke, Edward C. & Chikasada, Mitsuko
- 7067 Foreign-Market Entry Strategies in the European Union
by Stiegert, Kyle W. & Ardalan, Archie Amir & Marsh, Thomas L.
- 7068 A Continental Method for Estimating the Supply and Import/ Export of Wheat
by Kubo, Masayoshi & Xie, Jingci
July 2006, Volume 37, Issue 02
- 9084 A Dynamic Model of U.S. Sugar-Related Markets: A Cointegrated Vector Autoregression Approach
by Babula, Ronald A. & Newman, Douglas & Rogowsky, Robert A.
- 9085 The Impact of Cholesterol Information on Meat Demand: Application of an Updated Cholesterol Index
by Adhikari, Murali & Paudel, Laxmi & Houston, Jack E. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Bukenya, James O.
- 9086 Modeling Product Flow Through a Generic Post-Harvest Distribution System
by Tollner, Ernest W. & Prussia, Stanley E. & Florkowski, Wojciech J.
- 9087 Perceived Risks of Agro-Biotechnology and Organic Food Purchases in the United States
by Rimal, Arbindra & Moon, Wanki & Balasubramanian, Siva K.
- 9276 An Analysis of the Relationship Between Supply-Chain Management Practices and New Product Development Time: A Case of the North American Confectionery Manufacturers
by Spaulding, Aslihan D. & Woods, Timothy A.
- 9277 Contents Pages
- 9278 The Role of Business Expectations for New Product Introductions: A Panel Analysis for the German Food Industry
by Hartl, Jochen & Herrmann, Roland
March 2006, Volume 37, Issue 01
- 8537 Farmer Response to the Rise of Supermarkets in Kenya's Fresh Fruits and Vegetables Supply System
by Neven, David & Reardon, Thomas
- 8538 The Impact of Entry and Exit on Industry Efficiency
by Allen, Albert J. & Shaik, Saleem
- 8539 Consumer Knowledge and Perceptions of Food Irradiation: Ground Beef Study
by Spaulding, Aslihan D. & Wiegand, Bryon R. & O'Rourke, Patrick D.
- 8540 An Examination of the Use of E-Marketing by Small Farms in the Northeast
by Brown, Cheryl & Baer, Alexander G.
- 8541 Diversification in Low-Grade Coffee-Growing Areas of Veracruz, Mexico: Market Possibilities
by Leon, Katia Romero & Houston, Jack E. & Epperson, James E.
- 8542 Contents Pages
- 8543 An Evaluation of Consumer Preferences Regarding Goat Meat in the South
by Knight, Erika P. & House, Lisa & Nelson, Mack C. & Degner, Robert L.
- 8544 Factor Analysis of Consumer Attitudes toward Farm Direct Markets
by Cheng, Hsiang-Tai & Dang, Lili & Lamb, Donna
- 8545 Growing Naturally: Challenges Faced by a Small, Vertically Integrated Natural Beef Producer
by Johnson, Aaron J. & Johnson, Heather C.
- 8546 Do International Food-Safety Standards Marginalize Poor Farmers? Evidence from Kenyan Family Green Bean Farms
by Okello, Julius Juma & Swinton, Scott M.
- 8547 Consumer Characteristics and Views Regarding Farmers Markets: An Examination of On-Site Survey Data of Alabama Consumers
by Onianwa, Odili & Mojica, Maribel N. & Wheelock, Gerald
- 8548 What Matters in Consumer Berry Preferences: Price? Source? Quality?
by Ernst, Stanley C. & Batte, Marvin T. & Darby, Kim & Worley, C. Thomas
- 8549 Editorial Information
- 8550 Simulation Modeling of an International Tomato Supply-Chain Distribution System: Analyzing the Impact of Food Quality Technology on All Supply-Chain Players
by Ge, Jiaoju & Wysocki, Allen F. & House, Lisa & Welt, Bruce A. & Emond, Jean-Pierre & Brecht, Jeffrey K. & Nunes, Cecilia Do Nascimento
- 8551 Asian Ethnic Consumers' Perceptions and Behavior toward Buying Produce from Ethnic Stores: A Study in the Northeastern United States
by Nemana, Aparna & Govindasamy, Ramu & Puduri, Venkata S.
- 8552 County-Level Impact of Pork Production and Processing in North Carolina
by Ejimakor, Godfrey
- 8553 A Market-Window Analysis for Crown-Cut Broccoli Produced in Southwest Virginia
by Dillard, John & Kmak, Heather & Russ, M.J. & Coale, Charles W., Jr. & Bratsch, Tony & Reaves, Dixie Watts
- 8554 Core Principles for Supermarket Aisle Management
by Larson, Ronald B.
- 8555 Food Industry Perspectives on Commodity-Procurement Strategy
by Raper, Kellie Curry & Jones, Kraig M. & Whipple, Judith M.
- 8556 The Market for Edible Flowers in Atlanta, GA: A Case Study
by Stegelin, Forrest E.
- 8557 Food-Product Recalls in the U.S., 2000-2003
by Salin, Victoria & Darmasena, Senarath & Wong, Alex & Luo, Ping
- 8558 Response Procedures and Biosensor Technologies for Detecting Bio-Terrorist Threats in the Grain and Oilseed Industry
by Allen, Albert J. & Houston, Jack E. & Shaik, Saleem
- 8559 Assessing the Benefits and Costs of Extra- and Co-Curricular Activities for Undergraduate Students in Agricultural Economics: Implications for the FDRS Case Competition
by Reaves, Dixie Watts & Hinson, Roger A.
- 8560 Objective and Subjective Impediments to the Use of Food Stamps by Food-Insecure Households
by Ejimakor, Godfrey & Acharaeke, Obinna
- 8561 A Three-Year Study on the Effect of Trellis Type on Yield, Fruit Size, and Economics of Blackberry Production in Georgia
by Krewer, Gerard & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Boyhan, George
- 8562 The Impact of Feature Flier Characteristics on Supermarket Fruit Demand
by McFetridge, Marc V. & Durham, Catherine A. & Johnson, Aaron J.
- 8563 Private, National, and International Food-Safety Standards
by Buzby, Jean C. & Mitchell, Lorraine
- 8564 Acceptance of a Tasting Room in a Downtown Location as a Marketing Vehicle for a Local Wine Region
by Foster, Blythe & Wolf, Marianne McGarry & Esparza, Richard
- 8565 Third-Year Banana Cultivar Trial in South Georgia
by Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Krewer, Gerard & Rieger, Mark & Wallace, Richard
- 8566 Lack of Easy Accessibility as a Potential Barrier to Adequate Fruit and Vegetable Consumption by Limited-Resource Individuals
by Godwin, Sandria L. & Tegegne, Fisseha
- 8567 Food Expenditures by China's High-Income Households
by Gale, H. Frederick, Jr.
- 8568 Measuring Consumers' Awareness of the Major Health Problems Caused by Excessive Sodium Consumption
by McLean-Meyinsse, Patricia E. & Larks, Nicholas A.
- 8569 The Importance of Marketing Tools for Accessing Markets by Agribusiness Firms of Newly Emerged Market Economy Countries
by Ubilava, David
- 8570 IT and E-Commerce Use by Small Food Retailers: Preliminary Findings
by Ernst, Stanley C. & Stoel, Leslie & Hooker, Neal H. & Skolmutch, Monica
- 8571 The Impact on Farm Profitability and Yield Efficiency of Bell Pepper Production of the Methyl Bromide Phase-Out Program in Georgia
by Byrd, Mark M. & Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Escalante, Cesar L. & Wetzstein, Michael E.
- 8572 Evaluating the Nutrition Label: Its Use in and Impact on Purchasing Decisions by Consumers
by Godwin, Sandria L. & Speller-Henderson, Leslie & Thompson, Cindy
- 8573 Are Diets Converging Globally? A Comparison of Trends Across Selected Countries
by Regmi, Anita & Unnevehr, Laurian J.
- 8574 Performance in the Base Food and Fiber System: A Cooperative Study in Texas
by Hagerman, Amy D. & Park, John L.
- 8575 Traditional Maize Storage Systems and Staple-Food Security in Ghana
by Armah, Paul W. & Asante, Felix A.
- 8576 The Growing Market for High-Value Food Products in Developing and Transition Countries
by Senauer, Benjamin
- 8577 U.S. Public Awareness and Knowledge of and Interest in Biotechnology: A Principal Component Factor Analysis
by Onyango, Benjamin M. & Govindasamy, Ramu & Hallman, William K.
- 8578 Costs and Benefits of Traceability in the Canadian Dairy-Processing Industry
by Dessureault, Simon & Henson, Spencer J. & Herath, Deepananda P.B. & Sparling, David
- 8579 Long-Term Feasibility of Sustainable Citrus-Farming Systems in the Region of Valencia, Spain
by Moll, Elena Maria Peris & Igual, Juan Francisco Julia
- 8580 Evaluating Consumer Preferences and Marketing Opportunities for New Sauerkraut Products
by Uva, Wen-fei L. & Cuellar, Sandra & Roberts, John
November 2005, Volume 36, Issue 03
- 27758 U.S. Grass-Fed Beef: Marketing Health Benefits
by McCluskey, Jill J. & Wahl, Thomas I. & Li, Quan & Wandschneider, Philip R.
- 27759 The Lean Concept in the Food Industry: A Case Study of Contract a Manufacturer
by Lehtinen, Ulla & Torkko, Margit
- 27760 Hedonic Analysis of Retail Egg Prices
by Karipidis, Philippos I. & Tsakiridou, Efthimia & Tabakis, Nikolaos M. & Mattas, Konstadinos
- 27761 An Assessment of the Economic Impact of Firms Assisted By the Oklahoma Food and Agricultural Products Center
by Ulmer, Ann & Holcomb, Rodney B. & Woods, Michael D. & Willoughby, Charles V. & Tilley, Daniel S.
- 27762 Fresh Grapefruit Supply-Chain Adjustments: Consolidation in Produce Packing?
by Thornsbury, Suzanne & Davis, Kathy J. & Ward, Ronald W.
- 27763 Attitudes of Retailers and Consumers toward the EU Traceability and Labeling System for Beef
by Gracia, Azucena & Zeballos, Gabriela
- 27764 Cover and Contents
- 27765 Strategic Alliances in the U.S. Beef Supply Chain
by Mulrony, Brandi R. & Chaddad, Fabio Ribas
July 2005, Volume 36, Issue 02
- 27714 Consumer Attitudes Toward Genetic Modification and Other Possible Production Attributes for Chicken
by Bernard, John C. & Pan, Xiqian & Sirolli, Ryan
- 27715 The Role of Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Providers in Produce
by Hinson, Roger A.
- 27716 The Impact of an "Exotic" Label on Consumer Willingness to Taste Test, Purchase, and Price a New Meat Product
by Schupp, Alvin R. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & O'Neil, Carol E. & Prinyawiwatkul, Witoon & Makienko, Igor
- 27717 Regulatory Environment, Cooperative Structure, and Agency Costs for Cooperative Agribusiness Firms in Canada: Comparative Case Studies
by Hailu, Getu & Jeffrey, Scott R. & Goddard, Ellen W. & Ng, Desmond W.
- 27718 Aggregate Demand for Imported Whole Milk in Spain: Implications for the European Union (EU)
by Feleke, Shiferaw T. & Liu, Hongyan
- 27719 Cover and Contents Pages
- 27720 The Effects of Urban Consumer Perceptions on Attitudes for Labeling of Genetically Modified Foods
by Harrison, R. Wes & Han, Jae-Hwan
March 2005, Volume 36, Issue 01
- 26723 Collecting Store-Level Data on Retail Supermarket Sales
by McFetridge, Marc V. & Johnson, Aaron J. & Durham, Catherine A.
- 26724 A Comparison of X, Y, and Boomer Generation Wine Consumers in California
by Wolf, Marianne McGarry & Carpenter, Scott & Qenani-Petrela, Eivis
- 26725 Analysis of Consumer Food-Handling Practices from Grocer to Home Including Transport and Storage of Selected Foods
by Godwin, Sandria L. & Coppings, R.J.
- 26726 Economic Analysis of Recycling Chiller Water in Poultry-Processing Plants Using Ultrafiltration Membrane Systems
by Saravia, Horacio & Houston, Jack E. & Epperson, James E. & Nelson, Heather M.
- 26727 Cover and Contents Pages
- 26728 Unwillingness to Consume Irradiated Beef and Unwillingness to Pay for Beef Irradiation
by He, Senhui & Fletcher, Stanley M. & Rimal, Arbindra
- 26729 End Materials
- 26730 Producer Biotech Food Knowledge Differences: Findings from a Three-State Survey
by Ekanem, Enefiok P. & Muhammad, Safdar & Mafuyai-Ekanem, Mary & Tegegne, Fisseha & Singh, Surendra P.
- 26731 Second Year Banana Cultivar Trial in South Georgia
by Fonsah, Esendugue Greg & Krewer, Gerard & Rieger, Mark
- 26732 Who's in Charge Here? Some Case Studies about Leadership, Management and Control of Food Distribution Channels from a Value-System Perspective
by Ahern, James & Shaw, David
- 26733 Risk-Management Practices for Specialty-Crop Producers in California, Florida, New York, and Pennsylvania
by Weldon, Richard N. & Jung, Jione
- 26734 A Comparative Analysis of Food-Marketing Cooperatives in Spain and the U.S
by Reaves, Dixie Watts
- 26735 A General View of the Citrus Sector in Spain
by Mari, Sergio & Peris, Elena
- 26736 The Development of a Quality Scale to Measure the Impact of Quality on Supermarket Fruit Demand
by Durham, Catherine A. & McFetridge, Marc V. & Johnson, Aaron J.
- 26737 An Assessment of the Attractiveness of the U.S. Fresh Orange and Grapefruit Industry
by Campeau-McAllister, Nicole & Campeau-McAllister, Kimberly & Phillips, Jon C.
- 26738 Food-Security Status and Food-Purchase Decisions of Low-Income Households in Tennessee
by Tegegne, Fisseha & Godwin, Sandria L. & Speller-Henderson, Leslie & Dirkson, Margo
- 26739 Consumer Attitudes, Knowledge, Experiences, and Socio-Demographic Characteristics on Willingness to Pay for Irradiated Pork
by Wolfe, Kent & Huang, Chung L. & McKissick, John C.
- 26740 Agribusiness Firms in Alabama: Profiles and Perceptions of Skills and Experiences Needed for Careers in Agribusiness
by Onianwa, Okwudili O. & Wheelock, Gerald & Mojica, Maribel N. & Singh, Surendra P.
- 26741 Produce Growers and Market Development: A Four-State Comparison
by Eastwood, David B. & Hall, Charles R. & Brooker, John R. & Estes, Edmund A. & Woods, Timothy A. & Epperson, James E. & Stegelin, Forrest E.
- 26742 The Influence of Agro-Terrorism on Consumer Buying Behavior: An Analysis Based on New Jersey Consumers
by Govindasamy, Ramu & Turvey, Calum G. & Puduri, Venkata S.
- 26743 The Relationship of Consuming Populations to Meat-Goat Production in the United States
by Sande, Doris N. & Houston, Jack E. & Epperson, James E.
- 26744 Empirical Comparisons of In-Store Display vs. Feature Advertising and Trade Promotions vs. Consumer Promotions, Measured at the Brand and the Category Levels
by Dufour, Jean-Claude & Maisonnas, Stephane
- 26745 Potential Risks and Benefits of Food Irradiation: A Review of the Literature
by Ekanem, Enefiok P. & Muhammad, Safdar & Thompson, Cindy
- 26746 An Overview of New England Seafood Auctions: Implications for the Marketing of Seafood in the New England Marketplace and Beyond
by Corbett, James J.
- 26747 Food Retail-Price Comparison in Thailand
by Schaffner, David J. & Bokal, Blaire & Fink, Scott & Rawls, Kimberly & Schweiger, Jeremy
- 26748 Participation of the Latino/Hispanic Population in the Food Stamp Program (FSP)
by Muhammad, Safdar & Tegegne, Fisseha & Ekanem, Enefiok P. & Appleton, Nathaniel & Pearson, Lou
- 26749 Removing Distribution Barriers Confronting Small-Volume Fruit and Vegetable Growers: Results of the Tennessee Extension Service Survey
by Hall, Charles R. & Eastwood, David B. & Brooker, John R. & Estes, Edmund A. & Woods, Timothy A. & Epperson, James E. & Stegelin, Forrest E.
- 26750 Competitive Relationships Among Potato Production Areas in Northeastern America
by Cheng, Hsiang-Tai
- 26751 The Future of Rice Production, Consumption and Seaborne Trade: Synthetic Prediction Method
by Purevdorj, Minjmaa & Kubo, Masayoshi
- 26752 South Korean Public Preferences for Genetically Modified Foods: A Random-Parameter Model
by Onyango, Benjamin M. & Govindasamy, Ramu
- 26753 An Efficiency Assessment of Refrigerated-Food-Products Trucking Carriers in the United States
by Allen, Albert J. & Fuentes, Porfirio A. & Shaik, Saleem
- 26754 Supermarketization of the "Emerging Markets" of the Pacific Rim: Development and Trade Implications
by Reardon, Thomas & Berdegue, Julio A. & Timmer, C. Peter
- 26755 Where are E-Grocers, and Why?
by Berning, Casie & Hooker, Neal H. & Ernst, Stanley C.
- 26756 Assessing Bottlenecks in Vertically Organized Beef Systems
by Raper, Kellie Curry & Black, J. Roy & Hogberg, Michael & Hilker, James H.
- 26757 A Cluster Analysis of Natural Beef Product Consumers by Shopping Behavior, Importance of Production Attributes, and Demographics
by Ziehl, Amanda & Thilmany, Dawn D. & Umberger, Wendy J.
- 26758 Incentive Provision and Coordination Costs in Food-Marketing Channels: A Multi-Stage Channel-Agency Theory Perspective
by Kuwornu, John K.M. & Kuiper, W. Erno & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Meulenberg, Matthew T.G.
- 26759 Examining the Cost of an All-Organic Diet
by Brown, Cheryl & Sperow, Mark
- 26760 Demand for Organic Food in Australia: Results from a Focus-Group Study
by Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Zepeda, Lydia
- 26761 Responses to Industry Concentration by Small- and Medium Sized Fruit and Vegetable Wholesalers
by Hinson, Roger A.
- 26762 Store-Level Retail Fruit Demand: Lessons from Omitted Variables
by Johnson, Aaron J. & McFetridge, Marc V. & Durham, Catherine A.
- 26763 Attitudes, Acceptance, and Consumption: The Case of Beef Irradiation
by He, Senhui & Fletcher, Stanley M. & Rimal, Arbindra
- 26764 Overcoming Barriers to the National Produce Market: The Georgia Case
by McPherson, P.D. & Epperson, James E. & Stegelin, Forrest E.
- 26765 Snack Peanut Consumption: Type Preference and Consumption Manners
by He, Senhui & Fletcher, Stanley M. & Rimal, Arbindra
- 26766 Retail Meat Feature Pricing: Enhancing Meat-Case Revenues?
by Pritchett, James G. & Johnson, Kamina K.
- 26767 Consumer Willingness to Pay and Marketing Opportunities for "Quality Guaranteed Tree-Ripened Peaches" in New York State
by Uva, Wen-fei L. & Cheng, Mei-luan
- 26768 A Profile of Farmers' Market Consumers and the Perceived Advantages of Produce Sold at Farmers' Markets
by Wolf, Marianne McGarry & Spittler, Arianne & Ahern, James
- 26769 State Department of Agriculture Participation in Fresh Produce Marketing in Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, and Tennessee
by Brooker, John R. & Eastwood, David B. & Hall, Charles R. & Estes, Edmund A. & Woods, Timothy A. & Epperson, James E. & Stegelin, Forrest E.
- 26770 The Taste of Summer in Winter: A Case Study of California Summer Fruits in New Zealand
by Cork, Lisa
- 26771 Feasibility Templates for Value-Added Manufacturing Businesses
by Kenkel, Philip L. & Holcomb, Rodney B.
- 26772 Louisiana Strawberries: Consumer Preferences and Retailer Advertising
by Hinson, Roger A. & Bruchhaus, Michael N.
- 26773 An Analysis of the Determinants of Farmer-to-Consumer Direct-Market Shoppers
by Onianwa, Okwudili O. & Wheelock, Gerald & Mojica, Maribel N.
- 26774 Cooperatives as Marketers of Branded Products
by Hardesty, Shermain D.
- 26775 An Examination of the Competitive Advantages of the Raisin Industries in California and Turkey
by Drukin, April & Francesco, Mary Kate & Phillips, Jon C. & Binns, Julie
- 26776 Factors Influencing Consumer Markets for Yellow Perch
by Ernst, Stanley C. & Worley, C. Thomas & Jones, Eugene
- 26777 Making Category Management More Practical
by Larson, Ronald B.
November 2004, Volume 35, Issue 03
- 27552 The Impact of Message Framing on Organic Food Purchase Likelihood
by Gifford, Katie & Bernard, John C.
- 27553 State and Origin Branding in Hispanic Food Markets
by Patterson, Paul M. & Martinez, Samuel Cardona
- 27554 Consumers' Views on Local Food
by Zepeda, Lydia & Leviten-Reid, Catherine
- 27555 Perceptions of Members of the American Association of Cereal Chemists Regarding Production of Whole Grain Foods
by Chase, Kellie & Reicks, Marla & Srinvasan, Purnima & Marquart, Len
- 27556 End Materials
- 27557 Cover and Contents Pages
- 27558 Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in the Food-Processing Industry: A Comparative Analysis of Developed and Developing Economies
by Makki, Shiva S. & Somwaru, Agapi & Bolling, H. Christine
- 27559 Modeling U.S. Soy-Based Markets with Directed Acyclic Graphs and Bernanke Structural VAR Methods: The Impacts of High Soy Meal and Soybean Prices
by Babula, Ronald A. & Bessler, David A. & Reeder, John & Somwaru, Agapi
July 2004, Volume 35, Issue 02
- 27233 Dairy Co-Operatives And Milk Marketing In India: Constraints And Opportunities
by Rajendran, K. & Mohanty, Samarendu
- 27234 End Materials
- 27235 Modeling Productivity In Supermarket Operations: Incorporating The Impacts Of Store Characteristics And Information Technologies
by King, Robert P. & Park, Timothy A.
- 27236 Impacts On U.S. Prices Of Reducing Orange Juice Tariffs In Major World Markets
by Brown, Mark G. & Spreen, Thomas H. & Lee, Jonq-Ying
- 27237 Change And Firm Valuation In U.S. Food Retailing And Manufacturing
by Kaufman, Phillip R. & Bjornson, Bruce
- 27238 Seasonal Oligopoly Power In The D'Anjou Pear Industry
by Winfree, Jason A. & McCluskey, Jill J. & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Gutman, Paula
- 27239 Tracking The Evolution Of E-Grocers: A Quantitative Assessment
by Lim, Heejin & Heilig, Julia K. & Ernst, Stanley C. & Widdows, Richard & Hooker, Neal H.
- 27240 Cover And Contents Pages
- 27241 The Influence Of Environmental-Impact Information On Consumer Willingness To Pay For Products Labeled As Free Of Genetically Modified Ingredients
by Wachenheim, Cheryl J. & Vanwechel, Tamara
March 2004, Volume 35, Issue 01
- 27112 Nutrition Consideration In Food Choice
by He, Senhui & Fletcher, Stanley M. & Rimal, Arbindra
- 27113 Food Policy, Trade, Markets, And Genetically Modified Foods: A Review Of The Literature On The Science, Technology, Politics, And Economics Of Labeling
by Mafuyai-Ekanem, Mary & Ekanem, Enefiok P.
- 27114 Meat-Goat Market Analysis: A Pilot Study Of The Somali Market In Columbus, Oh
by Worley, C. Thomas & Ellerman, John & Mangione, Dave & West, Travis & Yang, Y.
- 27115 Strategic-Planning Lessons From Successful Vertically Integrated Food Processors
by Johnson, Aaron J. & Dibrell, Charles Clay
- 27116 Sources Of Change In State-Level Agricultural Production In Mexico: Implications From The Peso Crisis Of 1994-1995
by Estrada, Joselito K. & Allen, Albert J.
- 27117 A Survey Of New Food Product Introductions And Slotting Allowances In The New England Marketplace From A Food Broker'S Perspective
by Corbett, James J.
- 27118 Segmenting Niche Goat-Meat Markets
by Nelson, Mack C. & Whitehead, Jackie & Mobini, Seyedmedhi & Brown, Nathaniel B., Jr. & Thomas, Marc
- 27119 Public Markets And The Development Of The Fresh-Produce Industry
by Eastwood, David B. & Hall, Charles R. & Brooker, John R. & Estes, Edmund A. & Woods, Timothy A. & Stegelin, Forrest E.
- 27120 End Materials
- 27121 An Analysis Of Strategic And Performance Changes Of Truck Carriers In The Agricultural Commodity And Food Markets
by Allen, Albert J. & Fuentes, Porfirio A. & Estrada, Joselito K. & Muhammad, Safdar & Wang, Haiyuan