Direct Marketing Local Food to Chefs: Chef Preferences and Perceived Obstacles
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reynolds-Allie, Kenesha & Fields, Deacue, 2012. "A Comparative Analysis of Alabama Restaurants: Local vs Non-local Food Purchase," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 43(1), pages 1-10, March.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Lucke, Anne & Hadcock, Stephen E., 2010. "The Effectiveness of Farm-to-Chef Marketing of Local Foods: An Empirical Assessment from Columbia County, NY," EB Series 121634, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Hadcock, Stephen E., 2010. "Assessing barriers to expansion of farm-to-chef sales: a case study from upstate New York," Working Papers 126973, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Thomas Krikser & Annette Piorr & Regine Berges & Ina Opitz, 2016. "Urban Agriculture Oriented towards Self-Supply, Social and Commercial Purpose: A Typology," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-19, August.
- Brain, Roslynn & Curtis, Kynda & Hall, Kelsey, 2015. "Utah Farm-Chef-Fork: Building Sustainabile Local Food Connections," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(1), pages 1-10, March.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:99784. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.