An Evaluation of the Economic Impacts of Oklahoma Farmers Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David A. Bessler & Alpha Kergna, 2002. "Price Discovery: The Case of Millet in Bamako, Mali," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 11(4), pages 472-502, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jagris:v:8:y:2018:i:1:p:10-:d:125924 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jablonski, B.B.R. & Schmit, T.M. & Kay, D., 2015. "Assessing the Economic Impacts of Food Hubs to Regional Economies: a framework including opportunity cost," Working Papers 250012, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Jason P. Brown & Stephan J. Goetz & Mary C. Ahearn & Chyi-lyi (Kathleen) Liang, 2014. "Linkages Between Community-Focused Agriculture, Farm Sales, and Regional Growth," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 28(1), pages 5-16, February.
- Murakami, Tomoaki & Nakajima, Shinsaku & Takahashi, Taro & Nishihara, Yukinaga & Imai, Asako & Kikushima, Ryousuke & Sato, Takeshi, 2014. "Spatially Varying Impacts of Farmers Markets on Agricultural Land Use," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170668, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Martinez, Steve & Hand, Michael & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan & Ralston, Katherine & Smith, Travis & Vogel, Stephen & Clarke, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah & Newman, Constance, 2010.
"Local food systems: concepts, impacts, and issues,"
24313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinez, Stephen W. & Hand, Michael S. & Da Pra, Michelle & Pollack, Susan L. & Ralston, Katherine L. & Smith, Travis A. & Vogel, Stephen J. & Clark, Shellye & Lohr, Luanne & Low, Sarah A. & Newman, , 2010. "Local Food Systems: Concepts, Impacts, and Issues," Economic Research Report 96635, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gupta, Clare & Jablonski, Becca B.R., 2016. "Farm Impacts of Farm-to-Grocer Sales: The Case of Hawaiâ€™i," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(3), November.
- Jablonski, B.B.R. & Schmit, T.M., 2014. "‘Local’ Producers’ Production Functions and Their Importance in Estimating Economic Impacts," Working Papers 180117, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Schmit, T.M. & Jablonski, B.B.R. & Mansury, Yuri, 2013. "Impacts of Local Food System Activities by Small Direct-to-Consumer Producers in a Regional Economy: A Case Study From Upstate NY," Working Papers 180071, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Patrick Mundler & Sophie Laughrea, 2015. "Circuits alimentaires de proximité - Quels bénéfices pour le développement des territoires? Étude de cas dans trois territoires québécois," CIRANO Project Reports 2015rp-21, CIRANO.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:99760. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.