Food Safety and Demand: Consumer Preferences for Imported Pork in Urban China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David A. Bessler & Alpha Kergna, 2002. "Price Discovery: The Case of Millet in Bamako, Mali," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 11(4), pages 472-502, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linhai Wu & Hongsha Wang & Dian Zhu & Wuyang Hu & Shuxian Wang, 2016. "Chinese consumers’ willingness to pay for pork traceability information—the case of Wuxi," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(1), pages 71-79, January.
- Carnegie, Rachel & Wang, Holly & Widmar, Nicole & Ortega, David, 2014. "Consumer Preferences for Quality and Safety Attributes of Duck in Restaurant Entrees: Is China A Viable Market for The U.S. Duck Industry?," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170717, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tait, Dr Peter & Saunders, Prof Caroline & Guenther, Meike & Rutherford, Paul, 2013. "Valuing environmental sustainability attributes of food products in India and China: decomposing the value of New Zealand’s ‘Clean-Green’ brand," 2013 Conference, August 28-30, 2013, Christchurch, New Zealand 187036, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Yang, Shang-Ho & Souza Monteiro, Diogo, 2016. "What’s in a Price? The Impact of Starting Point Bias in WTP for Information in Taiwanese Wet Markets," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235766, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:99757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.