Undated material is presented at the end, although it may be more recent than other items
- 252861 Cost Pass Through and Welfare Effects of the Food Safety Modernization Act
by Ferrier, Peyton & Zhen, Chen & Bovay, John
- 252707 Along the Giant’s Footprints: Bama China
by Wang, H. Holly & Li, Yi'an
- 252706 Capturing a Value-Added Niche Market: Articulation of Local Organic Grain
by Baker, Brian & Russell, June
- 252704 Effects of “Fat Taxes” on Package Sizes, and Welfare Distribution
by Balagtas, Joseph V. & Nuno-Ledesma, Jose G. & Wu, Steven Y.
- 252703 Optimal Food Waste: Taxes and Government Incentives
by Katare, Bhagyashree & Serebrennikov, Dmytro & Wang, H. Holly & Wetzstein, Michael
- 244990 Does time spent preparing food affect consumers’ food choices?
by Short, Gianna & Peterson, Hikaru
- 243124 Price Efficiency in U.S. Water Rights Markets
by Rimsaite, Renata & Fisher-Vanden, Karen A. & Olmstead, Sheila M.
- 243123 Price Determinants of California Wine in the U.S. Market: Does the Type Matter?
by Asgari, Ali & Reed, Michael R.
- 242364 Evaluating Scale and Technical Efficiency among Farms and Ranches with a Local Market Orientation
by Bauman, Allison & Jablonski, Becca B.R. & Thilmany McFadden, Dawn
- 242363 What Drives the Potential Supply of Timber Residues from Private Lands?
by Dulys, Elena & Swinton, Scott & Klammer, Sarah
- 242362 Comprehensive Wealth Measurement and Spatial Hedonic Analysis: Social Amenities as Externalities of Social Capital
by Kim, Jinhyoung & Johnson, Thomas & Pender, John & Fannin, J. Matthew
- 242361 Analyzing Collective Trade Policy Actions In Response To Cyclical Risk In Agricultural Productivity
by Lee, Youngjae & Kennedy, P. Lynn
- 242359 Agriculture, Inclusive Growth And National Stability:
by Adelaja, Adesoji O.
- 242324 The Roles of Risk and Honey Bee Colony Strength in Determining Almond Pollination Contract Provisions
by Goodrich, Brittney
- 242285 Temperature Effects are more Complex than Degrees: A Case Study on Residential Energy Consumption
by Lee, Gi-Eu
- 242088 Rethinking Revenue: Policy Design Options for Farm Bill Commodity Programs
by Newton, John & Coppess, Jonathan
- 241957 Can Stress Tolerant Variety Help Reduce Rice Yield Loss from Climate Extremes? Evidence from Chinese Rice Farms
by Tang, Liqun & Zhou, Jiehong & Yu, Xiaohua
- 241956 Can Stress Tolerant Variety Help Reduce Rice Yield Loss from Climate Extremes? Evidence from Chinese Rice Farms
by Tang, Liqun & Zhou, Jiehong & Yu, Xinhua
- 239853 Can Index Insurance Improve Credit Access Among Smallhodler Farmers In Ghana? Does It Differ Over Male And Female Farmers?
by Mishra, Khushbu & Gallenstein, Richard & Miranda, Mario J & Sam, Abdoul G & Toledo, Patricia T
- 239851 Land Rights and Women's Empowerment in Rural Peru: Insights from Item Response Theory
by Montenegro, María & Mohapatra, Sandeep & Swallow, Brent
- 239842 Modelling Market Linkages along the Vertical Supply Chain: Price Transmission and Volatility Spillovers in the U.S. Pork Industry
by Zheng, Yanan, Jr.
- 239324 Quantile DEA: A Direct Linear Programming Based Approach to Obtaining Quantile Efficiency or Quantile Group Benchmarking Performance Estimates
by Atwood, Joseph & Shaik, Saleem
- 239267 Estimation of Spillover Effects from Large Scale Adoption of Transgenic (Bt) Corn in the Philippines
by Brown, Zachary & Connor, Lawson & Rejesus, Rod & Jose, Yorobe
- 239254 Ownership, Pricing, and Productivity: Evidence from Electric Distribution Cooperatives
by Hueth, Brent & Jang, Heesun
- 239243 What Drives Media Reporting of Food Safety Events? Evidence From U.S. Meat Recalls
by Beatty, Timothy & Katare, Bhagyashree
- 239230 Farm Training and Farm Efficiency in Armenia: A Cluster Analysis
by Embaye, Weldensie & Bergtold, Jason & Schwab, Ben & Shanoyan, Aleksan
- 237444 Cigarette Price Elasticity of Demand for Young Adults in the United States: An Application of Panel Quantile Regression Analysis
by Heboyan, Vahe & Hovhannisyan, Vardges
- 237381 Estimating Short- and Long-run Supply Elasticities of Global Agricultural Commodities from Dynamic Heterogeneous Panels
by Iqbal, Md Zabid & Babcock, Bruce
- 237380 Unfolding the Bias in Farm Nitrogen Management
by Agarwal, Sandip & Jacobs, Keri L. & Weninger, Quinn
- 237368 A Model for Estimating Revenue from Avoided Demand Charges for Agricultural Operations Utilizing Anaerobic Digesters
by Hurley, Sean
- 237347 Evaluation of Dairy Farm Technical Efficiency: Production of Milk Components as Output Measures
by Zeng, Shuwei & Gould, Brian & Du, Xiaodong
- 237346 Is There Asymmetric Price Transmission in the U.S. Fluid Milk Market?
by Zeng, Shuwei & Gould, Brian
- 237333 Voluntary programs to encourage compliance with refuge regulations for pesticide resistance management: results from a quasi-experiment
by Brown, Zachary
- 237308 Consumption Patterns of Urban Punjab of Pakistan: Evidence from HIES 2013-14
by Akram, Waqar & Henneberry, Shida
- 237306 The Effect of HPAI on ECOWAS Meat prices Using Price Transmission Analysis
by Taha, Fawzi A. & Shkrelja, Anthony
- 236929 Whether Credit Kuznets Curve Exists in Rural India?: A panel household data analysis from 2001 to 2012
by Bhattarai, Madhusudan & P, Padmaja & Joshi, P K
- 236889 New Evidence On The Structure Of Food Demand In China: An Easi Demand Model Estimated Via Panel Data Techniques
by Hovhannisyan, Vardges
- 236830 Replanting Gaurantee in Developing Countries
by Li, Yiting & Miranda, Mario J.
- 236818 Mineral Fertilizer Quality: Implications for Markets and Small Farmers in Tanzania
by Fairbairn, Anna & Michelson, Hope & Ellison, Brenna & Manyong, Victor
- 236815 Agricultural Production Subsidies and Child Health: Evidence from Malawi
by Michelson, Hope & Galford, Gillian
- 236806 Effect of Parental Migration on the Academic Performance of Left-behind Children in Northwestern China
by Bai, Yu & Zhang, Linxiu & Liu, Chengfang & Shi, Yaojiang & Mo, Di & Rozelle, Scott
- 236785 Life Cycle Consumption of Food: Evidence from French Data
by Kyureghian, Gayaneh & Soler, Louis-Georges
- 236697 Foreign Direct Investment and Trade in the U.S. Food Processing Industry: Complements or Substitutes?
by Ajaero, Victor & Van der Sluis, Evert
- 236696 Industry Clusters and Regional Economic Development in the Midwest
by Amugeh, Naomi & Van der Sluis, Evert
- 236648 Who Benefits Most from SNAP?
by Gregory, Christian & Deb, Partha
- 236644 Eliciting Risk Preferences for Intrinsic Attributes
by Dorner, Zach & Brent, Daniel A. & Leroux, Anke
- 236643 An Empirical Analysis of Climate Uncertainty and Land-use Transitions in the U.S. Pacific and Mountain Regions
by Mu, Jianhong E. & Mihiar, Christopher & Lewis, David J. & Sleeter, Benjamin & Abatzoglou, John T.
- 236637 Modeling the Opportunity Costs of Reducing Legal Deforestation and the Implications for Forest Policy in Mato Grosso, Brazil
by Cai, Ruohong & Lubowski, Ruben & Reis, Tiago & Stabile, Marcelo & Azevedo, Andrea
- 236589 Estimating the Capitalization Effects of Harmful Algal Bloom Incidence, Intensity and Duration? A Repeated Sales Model of Lake Erie Lakefront Property Values
by Baron, Aneil & Zhang, Wendong & Irwin, Elena
- 236587 Bring Back our Light: Power Outages and Industrial Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Mensah, Justice Tei
- 236571 Social Presence and Shopping Behavior: Evidence from Video Data
by Streletskaya, Nadia A.
- 236565 Does tenure security allow more efficiency-enhancing land transactions? Evidence from Vietnam over a ten-year period
by Klaus, Deininger & Hoang, Tram & Jin, Songqing
- 236532 Competition, Price Dispersion and Capacity Constraints: The Case of the U.S. Corn Seed Industry
by Ilin, Cornelia & Shi, Guanming
- 236367 Investigating the Relationship between Land and Labor Endowments and Agricultural Mechanization among Chinese Farmers
by Yating, Zeng & Yanhong, Jin & Zhong, Tang
- 236361 Defending the Shoreline: A Duration Model of Beach Re-Nourishment
by Qiu, Yun & Gopalakrishnan, Sathya
- 236345 Ties that Bind: Network Redistributive Pressure and Economic Decisions in Village Economies
by Di Falco, Salvatore & Feri, Francesco & Pin, Paolo & Vollenweider, Xavier
- 236344 Is Fair Trade Fair for Consumers? A Hedonic Analysis of U.S. Retail Fair Trade Coffee Prices
by Wang, Xiaojin
- 236343 Subjective Risks and Barriers to Perennial Bioenergy Production: Estimating a Structural Model with Data from a Hypothetical Market Experiment
by Smith, David J.
- 236342 Agricultural Production, Weather Variability, and Technical Change: 40 Years of Evidence from Indi
by Michler, Jeffrey & Shively, Gerald
- 236323 On the Role of Community Management in Correcting Market Failures of Rural Developing Areas: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment of COGES Project in Burkina Faso
by Sawada, Yasuyuki & Aida, Takeshi & Griffen, Andrew & Kazianga, Harounan & Kozuka, Eiji & Nogushi, Haruko & Todo, Yasuyuki
- 236322 The impact of climate change on cereal yields: Statistical evidence from France
by Gammans, Matthew & Mérel, Pierre & Ortiz-Bobea, Ariel
- 236321 Fit-risk in Development Projects: Role of Demonstration in Technology Adoption
by Parks, Moon & Bansal, Sangeeta & Zilberman, David
- 236290 Are U.S. Farmers Expecting Imminent Impacts from Climate Change? Evidence from Weather Shocks on the Farmland Market
by Utterback, Matthew
- 236285 Transmission of Global Commodity Prices to Domestic Producer Prices: A Comprehensive Analysis
by Iqbal, Md Zabid & Babcock, Bruce
- 236284 Transformation of the food system in Nigeria and female participation in the Non-Farm Economy (NFE)
by Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis & Adjognon, Serge & Reardon, Thomas
- 236283 The Economics of the Interaction of GMO and Biofuel Policies in the European Union
by Venus, Thomas J. & Drabik, Dusan
- 236282 Implications of Seasonal Price and Productivity Changes at the Household Level in Uganda - A Heterogeneous Agent Approach
by Musumba, Mark & Zhang, Yuquan W.
- 236281 The Predictive Content of Climate Anomalies for Agricultural Production: Does ENSO Really Matter?
by Ubilava, David & Orlowski, Jan
- 236280 Intrahousehold valuation, preference heterogeneity, and demand of an agricultural technology in Bihar, India
by Gulati, Kajal & Ward, Patrick & Lybbert, Travis & Spielman, David
- 236279 Asymmetric Effects of Winning and Losing Experience in Multi-Unit Auctions
by Elskamp, Rebecca
- 236278 A Relational Model for Predicting Farm-Level Crop Yield Distributions in the Absence of Farm-Level Data
by Porth, Lysa & Tan, Ken Seng & Zhu, Wenjun
- 236276 Farmers’ Risk Perceptions of Intensified Conservation Practices On-Farm
by Ramsey, Steven M. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Canales, Elizabeth & Williams, Jeff R.
- 236275 Examining the Labor Market Consequences of Endogenous Low-skill Migration with a Market-based Immigration Policy
by Marquez Alcala, German A.
- 236273 Examining the Productivity Growth of Agricultural Cooperatives
by Pokharel, Krishna & Featherstone, Allen
- 236272 Consequences of Protected Areas for Forest Extraction and Human Well-being: Evidence from Nepal
by Howlader, Aparna & Ando, Amy W.
- 236271 Does she have a say? The impact of livestock transfer and associated training on women's empowerment: Evidence from Zambia
by Kafle, Kashi & Michelson, Hope & Winter-Nelson, Alex
- 236270 Changes in Food Choices after Tray Removal in a University Dining Hall
by Thapa, Janani & Ingerson, Katherine & Lewis, Kristina
- 236269 An Empirical Analysis of Typhoons and Crime Rates in Taiwan
by Yu, Chin-Hsien & Mu, Jianhong & Ding, Jinxiu
- 236267 Technological and Market Interventions for Aflatoxin Control in Ghana: Preliminary Findings
by Gajate-Garrido, Gissele & Hoffmann, Vivian & Magnan, Nicholas & Opoku, Nelson
- 236263 Food Access, Food Deserts, and the Women, Infants, and Children Program
by Wu, Qi & Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J.
- 236262 Assessing Off-farm Employment Decisions of Rural Households in China
by Chen, Xuan & Chen, Jing & Huang, Chien-Yu
- 236261 Consumers' Preferences and Motives for Pro-environment Purchasing Behavior: An Empirical Analysis Based on the Choice Experiment
by Liu, Qing & Zhou, Jiehong & Yan, Zhen
- 236260 Determinants of consumer food waste behaviour: Homo Economicus vs. Homo Moralis
by Herath, Deepananda & Felfel, Abdel
- 236259 Well-being Effects of Extreme Weather Events in the US
by Ahmadiani, Mona & Ferreira, Susana
- 236258 Impacts of U.S. Production-Dependent Ethanol Policy on Agricultural Markets
by Jones, Jason P.H. & McCarl, Bruce A.
- 236257 Determinants of Lock Delays on the Upper Mississippi River: A Spatial Econometrics Approach
by Yu, T. Edward & Sharma, Bijay & English, Burton C.
- 236256 Financial Characteristics of Arkansas Farms, 2002-2013
by Zhao, Yuying & Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Dixon, Bruce L. & Danforth, Diana
- 236255 Climate Change And Adaptive Strategies In Agriculture: Assessing The Impacts On Small Farmers In The Brazilian Sertão
by Gori Maia, Alexandre & Cesano, Daniele & Miyamoto, Bruno C.B. & Eusébio, Gabriela dos Santos & Andrade, Patricia
- 236254 The effect of endangered species regulations on local employment: Evidence from the listing of the lesser prairie chicken
by Melstrom, Richard T. & Lee, Kangil & Byl, Jacob P.
- 236253 Using eye tracking to model non-attendance in choice experiments
by Chavez, Daniel & Palma, Marco & Collart, Alba
- 236252 Two-Stage Estimation to Control for Unobservables in a Recreation Demand Model with Unvisited Sites
by Melstrom, Richard T. & Jayasekera, Deshamithra H.W.
- 236251 Obesity as a Modifier of Price Sensitivity in the United States
by Okrent, Abigail & Sweitzer, Megan
- 236250 U.S. Agricultural Export Competitiveness and Export Market Diversification
by Jha, Jaya & Roe, Terry L.
- 236249 How Do Premium Subsidies Affect Crop Insurance Demand at Different Coverage Levels: the Case of Corn
by Yi, Jing & Richardson, James & Bryant, Henry
- 236244 Combining sensory evaluation and mental models in the assessment of consumer preferences for and choice of healthy products: Experience from a field experiment in Kenya
by Okello, Julius J. & Lagerkvist, Carl Johan & Muoki-Kingori, Penina & Heck, Simon & Prain, Gordon
- 236242 Welfare-environmental quality tradeoffs of promoting use of certified seed potato in tropical highlands of Africa: Evidence from central highlands of Kenya
by Okello, Julius J. & Zhou, Yuan & Kwikiriza, Norman & Ogutu, Sylvester & Barker, Ian & Schulte-Geldermann, Elmar & Ahmed, Justin & Atieno, Elly
- 236234 Disentangling Supply and Demand Shocks to Identify Changes in the Live Cattle’s Market Structure Post Livestock Mandatory Price Reporting Act
by Pozo, Veronica F. & Bejan, Vladimir & Tejeda, Hernan
- 236233 Assessing Climate Vulnerability of Agricultural Systems Using High-order moments: A Case Study in the U.S. Pacific Northwest
by Zhang, Hongliang & Antle, John
- 236232 Public and Private Preferences for Urban Forest Ecosystem Services
by Soto, José & Escobedo, Francisco & Adams, Damian
- 236231 Dairy Cattle Insurance Will Change Dairy Farmers' Anti-risk Inputs?
by Zhao, Yuanfeng & Zhang, Xuguang
- 236230 Does Credit Access Improve Firm Output? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Bangladesh
by Jimi, Nusrat A & Kumbhakar, Subal & Nikolov, Plamen V & Malek, Mohammad Abdul
- 236229 Gender and preference heterogeneity for Direct Seeded Rice with Drum Seeder: A case study of Men and Women Farmers in Maharashtra, India
by Khan, Tajuddin & Kishore, Avinash & Joshi, Pramod K
- 236222 The Relationship Between Price And Market Structure: Evidence From The Us Food Retail Industry
by Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Bozic, Marin
- 236220 Not All Energy Shocks Are Alike: Disentangling Shocks in the U.S. Fertilizer Market
by Bejan, Vladimir & Pozo, Veronica F.
- 236218 Effects of smallholder diversification on rural household maize security
by Ayieko, Miltone Were & Songqing, Jin & Tschirley, David
- 236217 A Microfinance Model of Insurable Covariate Risk and Endogenous Effort
by Dougherty, John & Miranda, Mario
- 236216 Water in the Balance: The Impact of Water Infrastructure on Agricultural Adaptation to Rainfall Shocks in India
by Zaveri, Esha & Wrenn, Douglas H. & Fisher-Vanden, Karen
- 236215 Optimal Control of Wild Horse Populations with Nonlethal Methods
by Fonner, Robert & Bohara, Alok K.
- 236214 Tourism, Natural Resource Use and Livelihoods in Developing Countries: A Bioeconomic General Equilibrium Approach
by Gilliland, Ted E. & Sanchirico, James N. & Taylor, J. Edward
- 236213 Do SNAP Recipients Get the Best Prices?
by March, Raymond J. & Lyford, Conrad P. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Boonsaeng, Tullaya
- 236210 Three decades of market liberalization policy in Mali: An analysis of the grain markets
by Bizimana, Jean-Claude & Bessler, David A. & Keita, Francis
- 236209 Preference Elicitation Methods and Valuation Implications: Experimental Evidence from Valuation and Purchase of Water Quality Credits
by Liu, Pengfei & Swallow, Stephen
- 236207 Brazil’s Changing Macroeconomic Conditions: Impacts on Agriculture
by Valdes, Constanza & Hjort, Kim & Seeley, Ralph
- 236206 Well Capacity and the Gains from Coordination in a Spatially Explicit Aquifer
by Manning, Dale T. & Suter, Jordan
- 236205 The Impact of HACCP Implementation on U.S. Imports
by Chen, Rui & Wilson, Norbert L. & Hartarska, Valentina
- 236202 The Impact of Slave Trade on Current Civil Conflict in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Zhang, Yu & Kibriya, Shahriar
- 236199 The Effect of Shocks and Remittances on Household’s Vulnerability to Food Poverty: Evidence from Bangladesh
by Zereyesus, Yacob & Tsiboe, Francis & Embaye, Weldensie
- 236196 Characteristics of hog producers and how those characteristics affect the rate of adoption of technologies used in the hog industry: Evidence from hog producers in the United States
by Carrillo, Mario Renato
- 236193 Large-scale social transfer and labor market outcomes: The case of the South African pension program
by Matsuda, Norihiko
- 236191 Forest Stewardship Standards: Voluntary Governance As A Trade Facilitation Strategy?
by Kanieski da Silva, Bruno & Boys, Kathryn A. & Cubbage, Frederick W.
- 236188 Can food safety shortfalls disrupt nutritional gains from increased animal-source food consumption? Evidence from Eid al-Adha
by Schwab, Benjamin & Armah, Ralph
- 236185 Decomposing Irrigation Water Use Changes in Equilibrium Models
by Haqiqi, Iman & Hertel, Thomas W.
- 236184 Value of information: costs and returns of precision corn production in Livingston County, Illinois
by Osei, Edward & Li, Huijun
- 236183 The Roles of Risk and Honey Bee Colony Strength in Determining Almond Pollination Contract Provisions
by Goodrich, Brittney
- 236182 A Nonparametric Approach to Estimate Multiproduct and Product-specific Scale and Scope Economies for Agricultural Cooperatives
by Pokharel, Krishna P & Featherstone, Allen M
- 236181 Does Providing Public Works Increase Workers' Wage Bargaining Power in Private Sectors? -- Evidence from National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme in India
by Li, Yanan & Liu, Yanyan
- 236179 Carbon Prices and Fuel Switching: A Quasi-experiment in Electricity Markets
by Huang, Ling & Zhou, Yishu
- 236178 The effect of the ethanol mandate on the Conservation Reserve Program
by Ifft, Jennifer & Rajagopal, Deepak & Ryan, Weldzius
- 236177 Decomposing the Gender Wealth Gap in Ecuador
by Anglade, Boaz & Useche, Pilar & Deere, Carmen D.
- 236176 Grassland Easement Evaluation and Acquisition: an Integrated Framework
by Miao, Ruiqing & Hennessy, David A. & Feng, Hongli
- 236174 Comparing performance of discrete choice models in stated choice methods: A prediction-based approach using preference order data
by Shr, Yau-Huo & Ready, Richard
- 236173 The Agricultural Labor Market and Participation in U.S. Social Benefit Programs
by Hill, Alexandra & Beatty, Timothy K.M.
- 236172 The Use of Food Pantries and Soup Kitchens by Low-Income Households
by Gundersen, Craig & Fan, Linlin & Baylis, Kathy & Dys, Theresa DelVecchio & Park, Timothy
- 236171 Making the Most of Cheap Talk in an Online Survey
by Penn, Jerrod & Hu, Wuyang
- 236170 Integrating Variety Data into Large-Scale Crop Yield Models
by Woodard, Joshua & Wang, Diane & McClung, Anna & Ziska, Lewis & Dutta, Tridib & McCouch, Susan
- 236169 Land rental, farm investment, productivity, and efficiency in Burkina Faso
by Alia, Didier & Kusunose, Yoko & Theriault, Veronique
- 236166 Does the Boxed Beef Price Inform the Live Cattle Futures Price?
by Joseph, Kishore & Garcia, Philip & Peterson, Paul E.
- 236162 The Effect of Subsidizing Supermarkets to Enter Food Deserts on Welfare
by Fan, Linlin
- 236161 The Impact of Fiscal Subsidy on China’s New Rural Pension System
by Lin, Benxi & Zhang, Yu Yvette & Lin, Zongjian & Wang, Yongli & Liu, Weiping
- 236160 Estimating Elasticities of Substitution Using Data Envelopment Analysis
by Miller, Noah J. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Featherstone, Allen M.
- 236159 Impacts of Futures Markets Speculation and Rail Transportation Networks on Commodity Basis Behavior
by Woodard, Joshua & Dutta, Tridib & Xue, Lin
- 236158 A Theoretical Analysis of Multiproduct Mergers: Application in the Major Meat Sectors
by Sanderson, Benjamin L & Coatney, Kalyn T & Parman, Bryon J & Tack, Jesse B
- 236157 A little skin in the microfinance game: reducing moral hazard in joint liability group lending through a mandatory collateral requirement
by Flatnes, Jon Einar & Carter, Michael R.
- 236156 Women’s Participation in Agriculture and Gender Productivity Gap: The Case of Coffee Farmers in Southern Colombia and Northern Ecuador
by Avila-Santamaria, Jorge & Useche, Pilar
- 236155 Will Fixing Disparities in Food Access Reduce Health Inequity?
by Colby, Scott
- 236154 Nutrient retention return on investment in private forest conservation: the case of the Classified Forest and Wildlands Program in Indiana
by Wang, Yangyang & Atallah, Shady & Shao, Guofan
- 236151 Estimation of Insurance Deductible Demand under Endogenous Premium Rates
by Woodard, Joshua
- 236149 Application of Regression Discontinuity Approach in Experimental Auctions: A Case Study of Gaining Participants’ Trust and Their Willingness to Pay
by Li, Hao & Elbakidze, Levan
- 236147 Interpreting Results of Demand Estimation from Machine Learning Models
by Green, Gareth & Richards, Timothy
- 236145 Satisfaction with Food Policies for Consumer: A Case Study of South Korea
by Heo, Seong-Yoon & Kim, Sanghyo & Zulauf, Carl & Lee, Kye-Im
- 236144 Are Smart Meters Being Used Smartly? A Case Study of Residential Electricity Customers in Vermont
by Wang, Qingbin & Lewandowski, Samantha
- 236143 Impacts of the Trans-Pacific Partnership for US and International Dairy Trade
by Peterson, Everett & Grant, Jason & Sydow, Sharon
- 236142 Exploring the Economics of Agritourists: Customizing Travel Cost Methods to Evaluate Differences Across the Western US
by Van Sandt, Anders & Thilmany, Dawn
- 236139 Trading Food Security for Climate Change Mitigation? The Implications of Renewable Electricity Expansion on US Food Production and Trade
by Baker, Justin & Latta, Greg & Jones, Jason & Beach, Robert & Ohrel, Sara & Creason, Jared
- 236137 Revealed Concerns: A New Look at the Impact of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures on Agri-Food Trade
by Grant, Jason & Arita, Shawn
- 236136 Migration and household decision on occupational choice and investment: Evidence from Bangladesh
by Hossain, Marup & Onel, Gulcan & Mullally, Conner
- 236135 Foreign Guest Workers or Domestic Workers? Farm Labor Decisions and Implications
by Wu, Feng & Guan, Zhengfei
- 236134 Regionalism without Regions: Evaluating the Economic Impacts of Cross-Regional Trade Agreements
by Grant, Jason & Marchant, Mary
- 236133 Direct Measurement of Efficiency Gains from Land Titling: PROCEDE's Effect upon the Productivity of Mexican Agriculture
by McArthur, Travis
- 236132 Measuring U.S. Agriculture Productivity: Primal vs. Dual Approaches
by Plastina, Alejandro & Lence, Sergio H.
- 236130 Product Bundling as a Behavioral Nudge: Investigating Consumer Fruit and Vegetable Selection using Dual-Self Theory
by Carroll, Kathryn A. & Samek, Anya Savikhin & Zepeda, Lydia
- 236128 Impact of Child-Directed TV Food Advertising Regulations on Pocket Money Allowances
by Higgins, Lindsey M. & Silva, Andres & Parada, Ignacio F.
- 236127 The effect of Brazilian corn and soybean crop expansion on price and volatility transmission
by Cruz, Jose Cesar Jr. & Silveira, Rodrigo L. F. & Capitani, Daniel H. D. & Urso, Fabiana S. P. & Martines, Joao G. Filho
- 236126 A Comparison of Stated and Revealed Risk Preferences using Safety-First
by Sharma, Sankalp & Schoengold, Karina
- 236125 Public and Private Agricultural R&D Investment and Research Productivity of in China
by Jin, Yanhong & Hu, Yahong & Pray, Carl & Hu, Ruifa
- 236124 Forecasting Agri-food Consumption Using the Keyword Volume Index from Search Engine Data
by Ikhoon, Jang & Young Chan, Choe
- 236122 Determinants of Sustainability of Community Seed Banks in Nicaragua: A Duration Analysis Approach
by DeYoung, David J. & Maredia, Mywish K.
- 236121 A Duration Analysis Approach to Variety Change in Wheat Farms in Bihar, India
by Ray, Mukesh & Maredia, Mywish
- 236119 An Effect of the List of Carcinogenic Food Categories in Consumers’ Feelings of Guilt and Purchase Behavior
by Hwang, Seoyoung & Moon, Junghoon
- 236118 Agricultural Protection, Domestic Policies, and International Political Economy: What is the Role of the State in Explaining Agricultural Protection?
by Moon, Wanki & Pino, Gabriel & Asirvatham, Jebaraj
- 236117 Consequences of Protected Areas for Forest Extraction and Human Well-being: Evidence from Nepal
by Howlader, Aparna & Ando, Amy
- 236116 Groundwater Management Policy Evaluation with a Spatial-Dynamic Hydro-Economic Modelling Framework
by Hrozencik, Robert Aaron & Manning, Dale T.
- 236115 Spillover effects of fertilizer subsidies on the adoption of improved seeds and the use of other modern inputs in Burkina Faso
by Alia, Didier & Kusunose, Yoko & Theriault, Veronique
- 236114 Agricultural Extension through Information Technologies in Schools: Do the Cobbler's Parents go Barefoot?
by Nakasone, Eduardo & Torero, Maximo
- 236113 Risk Preferences and Adoption of Climate Smart Agricultural Technologies- Evidence from India
by Ray, Mukesh & Maredia, Mywish & Shupp, Robert
- 236112 Examining the Effect of Food Recalls on Demand: The Case of Ground Beef in the U.S
by Zarebanadkoki, Samane & Zheng, Yuqing & Woods, Timothy & Buck, Steven
- 236109 Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Locally Grown Produce: Comparison of New Hampshire and Massachusetts Results
by Shi, Wei & Halstead, John & Huang, Ju-Chin
- 236107 Estimates of the Demand for E85 Using Stated-Preference Data off Revealed-Preference Choices
by Liao, Kenneth & Pouliot, Sébastien
- 236105 Effectiveness of Recycling Policy of Florida
by Thiyagarajah, Meena & Bi, Xiang & VanSickle, John. J
- 236101 Spatial Competition and Welfare Ranking of Biofuel Policies
by Sesmero, Juan & Balagtas, Joseph
- 236100 A supply and demand estimation of the United States high fructose corn syrup market
by Kennedy, P. Lynn & Garcia-Fuentes, Pablo A.
- 236098 Long-Term tradeoffs between private and social objectives in the High Plains aquifer
by Sesmero, Juan & Perrin, Richard & Fulginiti, Lilyan
- 236096 Impact Evaluation of the Brazilian crop insurance public program “Proagro Mais”
by Oñate, Carlos Andrés & Ozaki, Vitor Augusto & Bravo-Ureta, Boris
- 236092 Contracting for Perennial Energy Crops Under Uncertainty and Costly Reversibility
by McCarty, Tanner & Sesmero, Juan & Gramig, Ben
- 236091 How Reliable is Duality Theory in Empirical Work?
by Rosas, Francisco & Lence, Sergio H.
- 236090 Climate Change and the Economics of Conservation Tillage
by Hodde, Whitney & Sesmero, Juan & Gramig, Benjamin & Vyn, Tony & Doering, Otto
- 236087 Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in India: Evidence from Agricultural Value Chains
by Tokgoz, Simla & Majeed, Fahd
- 236079 Citrus Health Management Areas: An Empirical Analysis of the Effect of Coordinated Control on Asian Citrus Psyllid Populations
by Grogan, Kelly
- 236078 A Study of Intra-household and Gender Differences in Risk Preferences and Their Effect on Household Investment Decisions in Rural Cameroon
by Gonzalez Ramirez, M. Jimena & Meriggi, Niccolo
- 236077 Evolution of the Food-Away-From-Home Industry: Recent and Emerging Trends
by McLaughlin, Patrick & Dicken, Christopher
- 236076 General Equilibrium Analysis of the Farm Bill: SNAP versus Farm Programs
by Weerasooriya, Senal A. & Reimer, Jeffrey J.
- 236075 Interaction of biofuel, food security, indirect land use change and greenhouse mitigation policies in the European Union
by Pena-Levano, Luis M & Rasetti, Michele & Melo, Grace
- 236074 Livelihood Diversification and Well-Being: A Resilience Approach
by Cisse, Jennifer Denno
- 236073 To Tell or Not to Tell: How Observation Impacts Consumption Behavior in Food Choice Experiments
by Gabrielyan, Gnel
- 236072 Evaluating the Impact of Participation in the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program on Childhood Obesity Using Synthetic Difference-in-Difference Method
by Chen, Danhong & Thomsen, Michael & Nayga, Rodolfo & Park, Sangsoo & Bennett, Judy
- 236071 How Much Do Japanese Really Care about Food Origin? A Case of Beef Bowl Shop
by Yamaura, Koichi & Peterson, Hikaru
- 236070 The Consumer Paradox: Why Bottom-Tier Consumers Are Loyal To Brand Names
by Pasirayi, Simba & Grebitus, Carola
- 236069 The Housing Market Impacts of Wastewater Injection Induced Seismicity Risk
by Liu, Haiyan & Ferreira, Susana & Brewer, Brady
- 236068 Random-parameter PSM: a novel method of program evaluation for situations when participation is affected by unobservable variables
by Takahashi, Taro & Nakajima, Toru & Matsutaka, Daiki & Dwyer, Janet
- 236067 Biofuel Potential in Mexico: Land Use, Economic and Environmental Effects
by Nuñez, Hector M.
- 236066 Additionality in Payments for Environmental Service Contracts with Technology Diffusion
by Pates, Nicholas J. & Hendricks, Nathan P.