Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
- 252861 Cost Pass Through and Welfare Effects of the Food Safety Modernization Act
by Ferrier, Peyton & Zhen, Chen & Bovay, John
- 252707 Along the Giant’s Footprints: Bama China
by Wang, H. Holly & Li, Yi'an
- 252706 Capturing a Value-Added Niche Market: Articulation of Local Organic Grain
by Baker, Brian & Russell, June
- 252704 Effects of “Fat Taxes” on Package Sizes, and Welfare Distribution
by Balagtas, Joseph V. & Nuno-Ledesma, Jose G. & Wu, Steven Y.
- 252703 Optimal Food Waste: Taxes and Government Incentives
by Katare, Bhagyashree & Serebrennikov, Dmytro & Wang, H. Holly & Wetzstein, Michael
- 244990 Does time spent preparing food affect consumers’ food choices?
by Short, Gianna & Peterson, Hikaru
- 243124 Price Efficiency in U.S. Water Rights Markets
by Rimsaite, Renata & Fisher-Vanden, Karen A. & Olmstead, Sheila M.
- 243123 Price Determinants of California Wine in the U.S. Market: Does the Type Matter?
by Asgari, Ali & Reed, Michael R.
- 242364 Evaluating Scale and Technical Efficiency among Farms and Ranches with a Local Market Orientation
by Bauman, Allison & Jablonski, Becca B.R. & Thilmany McFadden, Dawn
- 242363 What Drives the Potential Supply of Timber Residues from Private Lands?
by Dulys, Elena & Swinton, Scott & Klammer, Sarah
- 242362 Comprehensive Wealth Measurement and Spatial Hedonic Analysis: Social Amenities as Externalities of Social Capital
by Kim, Jinhyoung & Johnson, Thomas & Pender, John & Fannin, J. Matthew
- 242361 Analyzing Collective Trade Policy Actions In Response To Cyclical Risk In Agricultural Productivity
by Lee, Youngjae & Kennedy, P. Lynn
- 242359 Agriculture, Inclusive Growth And National Stability:
by Adelaja, Adesoji O.
- 242324 The Roles of Risk and Honey Bee Colony Strength in Determining Almond Pollination Contract Provisions
by Goodrich, Brittney
- 242285 Temperature Effects are more Complex than Degrees: A Case Study on Residential Energy Consumption
by Lee, Gi-Eu
- 242088 Rethinking Revenue: Policy Design Options for Farm Bill Commodity Programs
by Newton, John & Coppess, Jonathan
- 241957 Can Stress Tolerant Variety Help Reduce Rice Yield Loss from Climate Extremes? Evidence from Chinese Rice Farms
by Tang, Liqun & Zhou, Jiehong & Yu, Xiaohua
- 241956 Can Stress Tolerant Variety Help Reduce Rice Yield Loss from Climate Extremes? Evidence from Chinese Rice Farms
by Tang, Liqun & Zhou, Jiehong & Yu, Xinhua
- 239853 Can Index Insurance Improve Credit Access Among Smallhodler Farmers In Ghana? Does It Differ Over Male And Female Farmers?
by Mishra, Khushbu & Gallenstein, Richard & Miranda, Mario J & Sam, Abdoul G & Toledo, Patricia T
- 239851 Land Rights and Women's Empowerment in Rural Peru: Insights from Item Response Theory
by Montenegro, María & Mohapatra, Sandeep & Swallow, Brent
- 239842 Modelling Market Linkages along the Vertical Supply Chain: Price Transmission and Volatility Spillovers in the U.S. Pork Industry
by Zheng, Yanan, Jr.
- 239324 Quantile DEA: A Direct Linear Programming Based Approach to Obtaining Quantile Efficiency or Quantile Group Benchmarking Performance Estimates
by Atwood, Joseph & Shaik, Saleem
- 239267 Estimation of Spillover Effects from Large Scale Adoption of Transgenic (Bt) Corn in the Philippines
by Brown, Zachary & Connor, Lawson & Rejesus, Rod & Jose, Yorobe
- 239254 Ownership, Pricing, and Productivity: Evidence from Electric Distribution Cooperatives
by Hueth, Brent & Jang, Heesun
- 239243 What Drives Media Reporting of Food Safety Events? Evidence From U.S. Meat Recalls
by Beatty, Timothy & Katare, Bhagyashree
- 239230 Farm Training and Farm Efficiency in Armenia: A Cluster Analysis
by Embaye, Weldensie & Bergtold, Jason & Schwab, Ben & Shanoyan, Aleksan
- 237444 Cigarette Price Elasticity of Demand for Young Adults in the United States: An Application of Panel Quantile Regression Analysis
by Heboyan, Vahe & Hovhannisyan, Vardges
- 237381 Estimating Short- and Long-run Supply Elasticities of Global Agricultural Commodities from Dynamic Heterogeneous Panels
by Iqbal, Md Zabid & Babcock, Bruce
- 237380 Unfolding the Bias in Farm Nitrogen Management
by Agarwal, Sandip & Jacobs, Keri L. & Weninger, Quinn
- 237368 A Model for Estimating Revenue from Avoided Demand Charges for Agricultural Operations Utilizing Anaerobic Digesters
by Hurley, Sean
- 237347 Evaluation of Dairy Farm Technical Efficiency: Production of Milk Components as Output Measures
by Zeng, Shuwei & Gould, Brian & Du, Xiaodong
- 237346 Is There Asymmetric Price Transmission in the U.S. Fluid Milk Market?
by Zeng, Shuwei & Gould, Brian
- 237333 Voluntary programs to encourage compliance with refuge regulations for pesticide resistance management: results from a quasi-experiment
by Brown, Zachary
- 237308 Consumption Patterns of Urban Punjab of Pakistan: Evidence from HIES 2013-14
by Akram, Waqar & Henneberry, Shida
- 237306 The Effect of HPAI on ECOWAS Meat prices Using Price Transmission Analysis
by Taha, Fawzi A. & Shkrelja, Anthony
- 236929 Whether Credit Kuznets Curve Exists in Rural India?: A panel household data analysis from 2001 to 2012
by Bhattarai, Madhusudan & P, Padmaja & Joshi, P K
- 236889 New Evidence On The Structure Of Food Demand In China: An Easi Demand Model Estimated Via Panel Data Techniques
by Hovhannisyan, Vardges
- 236830 Replanting Gaurantee in Developing Countries
by Li, Yiting & Miranda, Mario J.
- 236818 Mineral Fertilizer Quality: Implications for Markets and Small Farmers in Tanzania
by Fairbairn, Anna & Michelson, Hope & Ellison, Brenna & Manyong, Victor
- 236815 Agricultural Production Subsidies and Child Health: Evidence from Malawi
by Michelson, Hope & Galford, Gillian
- 236806 Effect of Parental Migration on the Academic Performance of Left-behind Children in Northwestern China
by Bai, Yu & Zhang, Linxiu & Liu, Chengfang & Shi, Yaojiang & Mo, Di & Rozelle, Scott
- 236785 Life Cycle Consumption of Food: Evidence from French Data
by Kyureghian, Gayaneh & Soler, Louis-Georges
- 236697 Foreign Direct Investment and Trade in the U.S. Food Processing Industry: Complements or Substitutes?
by Ajaero, Victor & Van der Sluis, Evert
- 236696 Industry Clusters and Regional Economic Development in the Midwest
by Amugeh, Naomi & Van der Sluis, Evert
- 236648 Who Benefits Most from SNAP?
by Gregory, Christian & Deb, Partha
- 236644 Eliciting Risk Preferences for Intrinsic Attributes
by Dorner, Zach & Brent, Daniel A. & Leroux, Anke
- 236643 An Empirical Analysis of Climate Uncertainty and Land-use Transitions in the U.S. Pacific and Mountain Regions
by Mu, Jianhong E. & Mihiar, Christopher & Lewis, David J. & Sleeter, Benjamin & Abatzoglou, John T.
- 236637 Modeling the Opportunity Costs of Reducing Legal Deforestation and the Implications for Forest Policy in Mato Grosso, Brazil
by Cai, Ruohong & Lubowski, Ruben & Reis, Tiago & Stabile, Marcelo & Azevedo, Andrea
- 236589 Estimating the Capitalization Effects of Harmful Algal Bloom Incidence, Intensity and Duration? A Repeated Sales Model of Lake Erie Lakefront Property Values
by Baron, Aneil & Zhang, Wendong & Irwin, Elena
- 236587 Bring Back our Light: Power Outages and Industrial Performance in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Mensah, Justice Tei
- 236571 Social Presence and Shopping Behavior: Evidence from Video Data
by Streletskaya, Nadia A.
- 236565 Does tenure security allow more efficiency-enhancing land transactions? Evidence from Vietnam over a ten-year period
by Klaus, Deininger & Hoang, Tram & Jin, Songqing
- 236532 Competition, Price Dispersion and Capacity Constraints: The Case of the U.S. Corn Seed Industry
by Ilin, Cornelia & Shi, Guanming
- 236367 Investigating the Relationship between Land and Labor Endowments and Agricultural Mechanization among Chinese Farmers
by Yating, Zeng & Yanhong, Jin & Zhong, Tang
- 236361 Defending the Shoreline: A Duration Model of Beach Re-Nourishment
by Qiu, Yun & Gopalakrishnan, Sathya
- 236345 Ties that Bind: Network Redistributive Pressure and Economic Decisions in Village Economies
by Di Falco, Salvatore & Feri, Francesco & Pin, Paolo & Vollenweider, Xavier
- 236344 Is Fair Trade Fair for Consumers? A Hedonic Analysis of U.S. Retail Fair Trade Coffee Prices
by Wang, Xiaojin
- 236343 Subjective Risks and Barriers to Perennial Bioenergy Production: Estimating a Structural Model with Data from a Hypothetical Market Experiment
by Smith, David J.
- 236342 Agricultural Production, Weather Variability, and Technical Change: 40 Years of Evidence from Indi
by Michler, Jeffrey & Shively, Gerald
- 236323 On the Role of Community Management in Correcting Market Failures of Rural Developing Areas: Evidence from a Randomized Field Experiment of COGES Project in Burkina Faso
by Sawada, Yasuyuki & Aida, Takeshi & Griffen, Andrew & Kazianga, Harounan & Kozuka, Eiji & Nogushi, Haruko & Todo, Yasuyuki
- 236322 The impact of climate change on cereal yields: Statistical evidence from France
by Gammans, Matthew & Mérel, Pierre & Ortiz-Bobea, Ariel
- 236321 Fit-risk in Development Projects: Role of Demonstration in Technology Adoption
by Parks, Moon & Bansal, Sangeeta & Zilberman, David
- 236290 Are U.S. Farmers Expecting Imminent Impacts from Climate Change? Evidence from Weather Shocks on the Farmland Market
by Utterback, Matthew
- 236285 Transmission of Global Commodity Prices to Domestic Producer Prices: A Comprehensive Analysis
by Iqbal, Md Zabid & Babcock, Bruce
- 236284 Transformation of the food system in Nigeria and female participation in the Non-Farm Economy (NFE)
by Liverpool-Tasie, Lenis & Adjognon, Serge & Reardon, Thomas
- 236283 The Economics of the Interaction of GMO and Biofuel Policies in the European Union
by Venus, Thomas J. & Drabik, Dusan
- 236282 Implications of Seasonal Price and Productivity Changes at the Household Level in Uganda - A Heterogeneous Agent Approach
by Musumba, Mark & Zhang, Yuquan W.
- 236281 The Predictive Content of Climate Anomalies for Agricultural Production: Does ENSO Really Matter?
by Ubilava, David & Orlowski, Jan
- 236280 Intrahousehold valuation, preference heterogeneity, and demand of an agricultural technology in Bihar, India
by Gulati, Kajal & Ward, Patrick & Lybbert, Travis & Spielman, David
- 236279 Asymmetric Effects of Winning and Losing Experience in Multi-Unit Auctions
by Elskamp, Rebecca
- 236278 A Relational Model for Predicting Farm-Level Crop Yield Distributions in the Absence of Farm-Level Data
by Porth, Lysa & Tan, Ken Seng & Zhu, Wenjun
- 236276 Farmers’ Risk Perceptions of Intensified Conservation Practices On-Farm
by Ramsey, Steven M. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Canales, Elizabeth & Williams, Jeff R.
- 236275 Examining the Labor Market Consequences of Endogenous Low-skill Migration with a Market-based Immigration Policy
by Marquez Alcala, German A.
- 236273 Examining the Productivity Growth of Agricultural Cooperatives
by Pokharel, Krishna & Featherstone, Allen
- 236272 Consequences of Protected Areas for Forest Extraction and Human Well-being: Evidence from Nepal
by Howlader, Aparna & Ando, Amy W.
- 236271 Does she have a say? The impact of livestock transfer and associated training on women's empowerment: Evidence from Zambia
by Kafle, Kashi & Michelson, Hope & Winter-Nelson, Alex
- 236270 Changes in Food Choices after Tray Removal in a University Dining Hall
by Thapa, Janani & Ingerson, Katherine & Lewis, Kristina
- 236269 An Empirical Analysis of Typhoons and Crime Rates in Taiwan
by Yu, Chin-Hsien & Mu, Jianhong & Ding, Jinxiu
- 236267 Technological and Market Interventions for Aflatoxin Control in Ghana: Preliminary Findings
by Gajate-Garrido, Gissele & Hoffmann, Vivian & Magnan, Nicholas & Opoku, Nelson
- 236263 Food Access, Food Deserts, and the Women, Infants, and Children Program
by Wu, Qi & Saitone, Tina L. & Sexton, Richard J.
- 236262 Assessing Off-farm Employment Decisions of Rural Households in China
by Chen, Xuan & Chen, Jing & Huang, Chien-Yu
- 236261 Consumers' Preferences and Motives for Pro-environment Purchasing Behavior: An Empirical Analysis Based on the Choice Experiment
by Liu, Qing & Zhou, Jiehong & Yan, Zhen
- 236260 Determinants of consumer food waste behaviour: Homo Economicus vs. Homo Moralis
by Herath, Deepananda & Felfel, Abdel
- 236259 Well-being Effects of Extreme Weather Events in the US
by Ahmadiani, Mona & Ferreira, Susana
- 236258 Impacts of U.S. Production-Dependent Ethanol Policy on Agricultural Markets
by Jones, Jason P.H. & McCarl, Bruce A.
- 236257 Determinants of Lock Delays on the Upper Mississippi River: A Spatial Econometrics Approach
by Yu, T. Edward & Sharma, Bijay & English, Burton C.
- 236256 Financial Characteristics of Arkansas Farms, 2002-2013
by Zhao, Yuying & Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Dixon, Bruce L. & Danforth, Diana
- 236255 Climate Change And Adaptive Strategies In Agriculture: Assessing The Impacts On Small Farmers In The Brazilian Sertão
by Gori Maia, Alexandre & Cesano, Daniele & Miyamoto, Bruno C.B. & Eusébio, Gabriela dos Santos & Andrade, Patricia
- 236254 The effect of endangered species regulations on local employment: Evidence from the listing of the lesser prairie chicken
by Melstrom, Richard T. & Lee, Kangil & Byl, Jacob P.
- 236253 Using eye tracking to model non-attendance in choice experiments
by Chavez, Daniel & Palma, Marco & Collart, Alba
- 236252 Two-Stage Estimation to Control for Unobservables in a Recreation Demand Model with Unvisited Sites
by Melstrom, Richard T. & Jayasekera, Deshamithra H.W.
- 236251 Obesity as a Modifier of Price Sensitivity in the United States
by Okrent, Abigail & Sweitzer, Megan
- 236250 U.S. Agricultural Export Competitiveness and Export Market Diversification
by Jha, Jaya & Roe, Terry L.
- 236249 How Do Premium Subsidies Affect Crop Insurance Demand at Different Coverage Levels: the Case of Corn
by Yi, Jing & Richardson, James & Bryant, Henry
- 236244 Combining sensory evaluation and mental models in the assessment of consumer preferences for and choice of healthy products: Experience from a field experiment in Kenya
by Okello, Julius J. & Lagerkvist, Carl Johan & Muoki-Kingori, Penina & Heck, Simon & Prain, Gordon
- 236242 Welfare-environmental quality tradeoffs of promoting use of certified seed potato in tropical highlands of Africa: Evidence from central highlands of Kenya
by Okello, Julius J. & Zhou, Yuan & Kwikiriza, Norman & Ogutu, Sylvester & Barker, Ian & Schulte-Geldermann, Elmar & Ahmed, Justin & Atieno, Elly
- 236234 Disentangling Supply and Demand Shocks to Identify Changes in the Live Cattle’s Market Structure Post Livestock Mandatory Price Reporting Act
by Pozo, Veronica F. & Bejan, Vladimir & Tejeda, Hernan
- 236233 Assessing Climate Vulnerability of Agricultural Systems Using High-order moments: A Case Study in the U.S. Pacific Northwest
- 236232 Public and Private Preferences for Urban Forest Ecosystem Services
by Soto, José & Escobedo, Francisco & Adams, Damian
- 236231 Dairy Cattle Insurance Will Change Dairy Farmers' Anti-risk Inputs?
by Zhao, Yuanfeng & Zhang, Xuguang
- 236230 Does Credit Access Improve Firm Output? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Bangladesh
by Jimi, Nusrat A & Kumbhakar, Subal & Nikolov, Plamen V & Malek, Mohammad Abdul
- 236229 Gender and preference heterogeneity for Direct Seeded Rice with Drum Seeder: A case study of Men and Women Farmers in Maharashtra, India
by Khan, Tajuddin & Kishore, Avinash & Joshi, Pramod K
- 236222 The Relationship Between Price And Market Structure: Evidence From The Us Food Retail Industry
by Hovhannisyan, Vardges & Bozic, Marin
- 236220 Not All Energy Shocks Are Alike: Disentangling Shocks in the U.S. Fertilizer Market
by Bejan, Vladimir & Pozo, Veronica F.
- 236218 Effects of smallholder diversification on rural household maize security
by Ayieko, Miltone Were & Songqing, Jin & Tschirley, David
- 236217 A Microfinance Model of Insurable Covariate Risk and Endogenous Effort
by Dougherty, John & Miranda, Mario
- 236216 Water in the Balance: The Impact of Water Infrastructure on Agricultural Adaptation to Rainfall Shocks in India
by Zaveri, Esha & Wrenn, Douglas H. & Fisher-Vanden, Karen
- 236215 Optimal Control of Wild Horse Populations with Nonlethal Methods
by Fonner, Robert & Bohara, Alok K.
- 236214 Tourism, Natural Resource Use and Livelihoods in Developing Countries: A Bioeconomic General Equilibrium Approach
by Gilliland, Ted E. & Sanchirico, James N. & Taylor, J. Edward
- 236213 Do SNAP Recipients Get the Best Prices?
by March, Raymond J. & Lyford, Conrad P. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Boonsaeng, Tullaya
- 236210 Three decades of market liberalization policy in Mali: An analysis of the grain markets
by Bizimana, Jean-Claude & Bessler, David A. & Keita, Francis
- 236209 Preference Elicitation Methods and Valuation Implications: Experimental Evidence from Valuation and Purchase of Water Quality Credits
by Liu, Pengfei & Swallow, Stephen
- 236207 Brazil’s Changing Macroeconomic Conditions: Impacts on Agriculture
by Valdes, Constanza & Hjort, Kim & Seeley, Ralph
- 236206 Well Capacity and the Gains from Coordination in a Spatially Explicit Aquifer
by Manning, Dale T. & Suter, Jordan
- 236205 The Impact of HACCP Implementation on U.S. Imports
by Chen, Rui & Wilson, Norbert L. & Hartarska, Valentina
- 236202 The Impact of Slave Trade on Current Civil Conflict in Sub-Saharan Africa
by Zhang, Yu & Kibriya, Shahriar
- 236199 The Effect of Shocks and Remittances on Household’s Vulnerability to Food Poverty: Evidence from Bangladesh
by Zereyesus, Yacob & Tsiboe, Francis & Embaye, Weldensie
- 236196 Characteristics of hog producers and how those characteristics affect the rate of adoption of technologies used in the hog industry: Evidence from hog producers in the United States
by Carrillo, Mario Renato
- 236193 Large-scale social transfer and labor market outcomes: The case of the South African pension program
by Matsuda, Norihiko
- 236191 Forest Stewardship Standards: Voluntary Governance As A Trade Facilitation Strategy?
by Kanieski da Silva, Bruno & Boys, Kathryn A. & Cubbage, Frederick W.
- 236188 Can food safety shortfalls disrupt nutritional gains from increased animal-source food consumption? Evidence from Eid al-Adha
by Schwab, Benjamin & Armah, Ralph
- 236185 Decomposing Irrigation Water Use Changes in Equilibrium Models
by Haqiqi, Iman & Hertel, Thomas W.
- 236184 Value of information: costs and returns of precision corn production in Livingston County, Illinois
by Osei, Edward & Li, Huijun
- 236183 The Roles of Risk and Honey Bee Colony Strength in Determining Almond Pollination Contract Provisions
by Goodrich, Brittney
- 236182 A Nonparametric Approach to Estimate Multiproduct and Product-specific Scale and Scope Economies for Agricultural Cooperatives
by Pokharel, Krishna P & Featherstone, Allen M
- 236181 Does Providing Public Works Increase Workers' Wage Bargaining Power in Private Sectors? -- Evidence from National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme in India
by Li, Yanan & Liu, Yanyan
- 236179 Carbon Prices and Fuel Switching: A Quasi-experiment in Electricity Markets
by Huang, Ling & Zhou, Yishu
- 236178 The effect of the ethanol mandate on the Conservation Reserve Program
by Ifft, Jennifer & Rajagopal, Deepak & Ryan, Weldzius
- 236177 Decomposing the Gender Wealth Gap in Ecuador
by Anglade, Boaz & Useche, Pilar & Deere, Carmen D.
- 236176 Grassland Easement Evaluation and Acquisition: an Integrated Framework
by Miao, Ruiqing & Hennessy, David A. & Feng, Hongli
- 236174 Comparing performance of discrete choice models in stated choice methods: A prediction-based approach using preference order data
by Shr, Yau-Huo & Ready, Richard
- 236173 The Agricultural Labor Market and Participation in U.S. Social Benefit Programs
by Hill, Alexandra & Beatty, Timothy K.M.
- 236172 The Use of Food Pantries and Soup Kitchens by Low-Income Households
by Gundersen, Craig & Fan, Linlin & Baylis, Kathy & Dys, Theresa DelVecchio & Park, Timothy
- 236171 Making the Most of Cheap Talk in an Online Survey
by Penn, Jerrod & Hu, Wuyang
- 236170 Integrating Variety Data into Large-Scale Crop Yield Models
by Woodard, Joshua & Wang, Diane & McClung, Anna & Ziska, Lewis & Dutta, Tridib & McCouch, Susan
- 236169 Land rental, farm investment, productivity, and efficiency in Burkina Faso
by Alia, Didier & Kusunose, Yoko & Theriault, Veronique
- 236166 Does the Boxed Beef Price Inform the Live Cattle Futures Price?
by Joseph, Kishore & Garcia, Philip & Peterson, Paul E.
- 236162 The Effect of Subsidizing Supermarkets to Enter Food Deserts on Welfare
by Fan, Linlin
- 236161 The Impact of Fiscal Subsidy on China’s New Rural Pension System
by Lin, Benxi & Zhang, Yu Yvette & Lin, Zongjian & Wang, Yongli & Liu, Weiping
- 236160 Estimating Elasticities of Substitution Using Data Envelopment Analysis
by Miller, Noah J. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Featherstone, Allen M.
- 236159 Impacts of Futures Markets Speculation and Rail Transportation Networks on Commodity Basis Behavior
by Woodard, Joshua & Dutta, Tridib & Xue, Lin
- 236158 A Theoretical Analysis of Multiproduct Mergers: Application in the Major Meat Sectors
by Sanderson, Benjamin L & Coatney, Kalyn T & Parman, Bryon J & Tack, Jesse B
- 236157 A little skin in the microfinance game: reducing moral hazard in joint liability group lending through a mandatory collateral requirement
by Flatnes, Jon Einar & Carter, Michael R.
- 236156 Women’s Participation in Agriculture and Gender Productivity Gap: The Case of Coffee Farmers in Southern Colombia and Northern Ecuador
by Avila-Santamaria, Jorge & Useche, Pilar
- 236155 Will Fixing Disparities in Food Access Reduce Health Inequity?
by Colby, Scott
- 236154 Nutrient retention return on investment in private forest conservation: the case of the Classified Forest and Wildlands Program in Indiana
by Wang, Yangyang & Atallah, Shady & Shao, Guofan
- 236151 Estimation of Insurance Deductible Demand under Endogenous Premium Rates
by Woodard, Joshua
- 236149 Application of Regression Discontinuity Approach in Experimental Auctions: A Case Study of Gaining Participants’ Trust and Their Willingness to Pay
by Li, Hao & Elbakidze, Levan
- 236147 Interpreting Results of Demand Estimation from Machine Learning Models
by Green, Gareth & Richards, Timothy
- 236145 Satisfaction with Food Policies for Consumer: A Case Study of South Korea
by Heo, Seong-Yoon & Kim, Sanghyo & Zulauf, Carl & Lee, Kye-Im
- 236144 Are Smart Meters Being Used Smartly? A Case Study of Residential Electricity Customers in Vermont
by Wang, Qingbin & Lewandowski, Samantha
- 236143 Impacts of the Trans-Pacific Partnership for US and International Dairy Trade
by Peterson, Everett & Grant, Jason & Sydow, Sharon
- 236142 Exploring the Economics of Agritourists: Customizing Travel Cost Methods to Evaluate Differences Across the Western US
by Van Sandt, Anders & Thilmany, Dawn
- 236139 Trading Food Security for Climate Change Mitigation? The Implications of Renewable Electricity Expansion on US Food Production and Trade
by Baker, Justin & Latta, Greg & Jones, Jason & Beach, Robert & Ohrel, Sara & Creason, Jared
- 236137 Revealed Concerns: A New Look at the Impact of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures on Agri-Food Trade
by Grant, Jason & Arita, Shawn
- 236136 Migration and household decision on occupational choice and investment: Evidence from Bangladesh
by Hossain, Marup & Onel, Gulcan & Mullally, Conner
- 236135 Foreign Guest Workers or Domestic Workers? Farm Labor Decisions and Implications
by Wu, Feng & Guan, Zhengfei
- 236134 Regionalism without Regions: Evaluating the Economic Impacts of Cross-Regional Trade Agreements
by Grant, Jason & Marchant, Mary
- 236133 Direct Measurement of Efficiency Gains from Land Titling: PROCEDE's Effect upon the Productivity of Mexican Agriculture
by McArthur, Travis
- 236132 Measuring U.S. Agriculture Productivity: Primal vs. Dual Approaches
by Plastina, Alejandro & Lence, Sergio H.
- 236130 Product Bundling as a Behavioral Nudge: Investigating Consumer Fruit and Vegetable Selection using Dual-Self Theory
by Carroll, Kathryn A. & Samek, Anya Savikhin & Zepeda, Lydia
- 236128 Impact of Child-Directed TV Food Advertising Regulations on Pocket Money Allowances
by Higgins, Lindsey M. & Silva, Andres & Parada, Ignacio F.
- 236127 The effect of Brazilian corn and soybean crop expansion on price and volatility transmission
by Cruz, Jose Cesar Jr. & Silveira, Rodrigo L. F. & Capitani, Daniel H. D. & Urso, Fabiana S. P. & Martines, Joao G. Filho
- 236126 A Comparison of Stated and Revealed Risk Preferences using Safety-First
by Sharma, Sankalp & Schoengold, Karina
- 236125 Public and Private Agricultural R&D Investment and Research Productivity of in China
by Jin, Yanhong & Hu, Yahong & Pray, Carl & Hu, Ruifa
- 236124 Forecasting Agri-food Consumption Using the Keyword Volume Index from Search Engine Data
by Ikhoon, Jang & Young Chan, Choe
- 236122 Determinants of Sustainability of Community Seed Banks in Nicaragua: A Duration Analysis Approach
by DeYoung, David J. & Maredia, Mywish K.
- 236121 A Duration Analysis Approach to Variety Change in Wheat Farms in Bihar, India
by Ray, Mukesh & Maredia, Mywish
- 236119 An Effect of the List of Carcinogenic Food Categories in Consumers’ Feelings of Guilt and Purchase Behavior
by Hwang, Seoyoung & Moon, Junghoon
- 236118 Agricultural Protection, Domestic Policies, and International Political Economy: What is the Role of the State in Explaining Agricultural Protection?
by Moon, Wanki & Pino, Gabriel & Asirvatham, Jebaraj
- 236117 Consequences of Protected Areas for Forest Extraction and Human Well-being: Evidence from Nepal
by Howlader, Aparna & Ando, Amy
- 236116 Groundwater Management Policy Evaluation with a Spatial-Dynamic Hydro-Economic Modelling Framework
by Hrozencik, Robert Aaron & Manning, Dale T.
- 236115 Spillover effects of fertilizer subsidies on the adoption of improved seeds and the use of other modern inputs in Burkina Faso
by Alia, Didier & Kusunose, Yoko & Theriault, Veronique
- 236114 Agricultural Extension through Information Technologies in Schools: Do the Cobbler's Parents go Barefoot?
by Nakasone, Eduardo & Torero, Maximo
- 236113 Risk Preferences and Adoption of Climate Smart Agricultural Technologies- Evidence from India
by Ray, Mukesh & Maredia, Mywish & Shupp, Robert
- 236112 Examining the Effect of Food Recalls on Demand: The Case of Ground Beef in the U.S
by Zarebanadkoki, Samane & Zheng, Yuqing & Woods, Timothy & Buck, Steven
- 236109 Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Locally Grown Produce: Comparison of New Hampshire and Massachusetts Results
by Shi, Wei & Halstead, John & Huang, Ju-Chin
- 236107 Estimates of the Demand for E85 Using Stated-Preference Data off Revealed-Preference Choices
by Liao, Kenneth & Pouliot, Sébastien
- 236105 Effectiveness of Recycling Policy of Florida
by Thiyagarajah, Meena & Bi, Xiang & VanSickle, John. J
- 236101 Spatial Competition and Welfare Ranking of Biofuel Policies
by Sesmero, Juan & Balagtas, Joseph
- 236100 A supply and demand estimation of the United States high fructose corn syrup market
by Kennedy, P. Lynn & Garcia-Fuentes, Pablo A.
- 236098 Long-Term tradeoffs between private and social objectives in the High Plains aquifer
by Sesmero, Juan & Perrin, Richard & Fulginiti, Lilyan
- 236096 Impact Evaluation of the Brazilian crop insurance public program “Proagro Mais”
by Oñate, Carlos Andrés & Ozaki, Vitor Augusto & Bravo-Ureta, Boris
- 236092 Contracting for Perennial Energy Crops Under Uncertainty and Costly Reversibility
by McCarty, Tanner & Sesmero, Juan & Gramig, Ben
- 236091 How Reliable is Duality Theory in Empirical Work?
by Rosas, Francisco & Lence, Sergio H.
- 236090 Climate Change and the Economics of Conservation Tillage
by Hodde, Whitney & Sesmero, Juan & Gramig, Benjamin & Vyn, Tony & Doering, Otto
- 236087 Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in India: Evidence from Agricultural Value Chains
by Tokgoz, Simla & Majeed, Fahd
- 236079 Citrus Health Management Areas: An Empirical Analysis of the Effect of Coordinated Control on Asian Citrus Psyllid Populations
by Grogan, Kelly
- 236078 A Study of Intra-household and Gender Differences in Risk Preferences and Their Effect on Household Investment Decisions in Rural Cameroon
by Gonzalez Ramirez, M. Jimena & Meriggi, Niccolo
- 236077 Evolution of the Food-Away-From-Home Industry: Recent and Emerging Trends
by McLaughlin, Patrick & Dicken, Christopher
- 236076 General Equilibrium Analysis of the Farm Bill: SNAP versus Farm Programs
by Weerasooriya, Senal A. & Reimer, Jeffrey J.
- 236075 Interaction of biofuel, food security, indirect land use change and greenhouse mitigation policies in the European Union
by Pena-Levano, Luis M & Rasetti, Michele & Melo, Grace
- 236074 Livelihood Diversification and Well-Being: A Resilience Approach
by Cisse, Jennifer Denno
- 236073 To Tell or Not to Tell: How Observation Impacts Consumption Behavior in Food Choice Experiments
by Gabrielyan, Gnel
- 236072 Evaluating the Impact of Participation in the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program on Childhood Obesity Using Synthetic Difference-in-Difference Method
by Chen, Danhong & Thomsen, Michael & Nayga, Rodolfo & Park, Sangsoo & Bennett, Judy
- 236071 How Much Do Japanese Really Care about Food Origin? A Case of Beef Bowl Shop
by Yamaura, Koichi & Peterson, Hikaru
- 236070 The Consumer Paradox: Why Bottom-Tier Consumers Are Loyal To Brand Names
by Pasirayi, Simba & Grebitus, Carola
- 236069 The Housing Market Impacts of Wastewater Injection Induced Seismicity Risk
by Liu, Haiyan & Ferreira, Susana & Brewer, Brady
- 236068 Random-parameter PSM: a novel method of program evaluation for situations when participation is affected by unobservable variables
by Takahashi, Taro & Nakajima, Toru & Matsutaka, Daiki & Dwyer, Janet
- 236067 Biofuel Potential in Mexico: Land Use, Economic and Environmental Effects
by Nuñez, Hector M.