Impacts of U.S. Production-Dependent Ethanol Policy on Agricultural Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David K. Lambert & Bruce A. McCarl, 1985. "Risk Modeling Using Direct Solution of Nonlinear Approximations of the Utility Function," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(4), pages 846-852.
- Bruce A. Babcock, 2012. "Updated Assessment of the Drought's Impacts on Crop Prices and Biofuel Production," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 12-pb8, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Condon, Nicole & Klemick, Heather & Wolverton, Ann, 2015.
"Impacts of ethanol policy on corn prices: A review and meta-analysis of recent evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 63-73.
- Condon, Nicole & Klemick, Heather & Wolverton, Ann, 2013. "Impacts of Ethanol Policy on Corn Prices: A Review and Meta-Analysis of Recent Evidence," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149940, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nicole Condon & Heather Klemick & Ann Wolverton, 2013. "Impacts of Ethanol Policy on Corn Prices: A Review and Meta-Analysis of Recent Evidence," NCEE Working Paper Series 201305, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Oct 2013.
- Murat Isik & Stephen Devadoss, 2006. "An analysis of the impact of climate change on crop yields and yield variability," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(7), pages 835-844.
- Sorda, Giovanni & Banse, Martin & Kemfert, Claudia, 2010. "An overview of biofuel policies across the world," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 6977-6988, November.
- Lambert, D.K. & McCarl, B.A. & He, Q. & Kaylen, M.S. & Rosenthal, W. & Chang, C.C. & Nayda, W.I., 1995.
"Uncertain Yields in Sectoral Welfare Analysis: An Application to Global Warming,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 423-436, December.
- Lambert, David K. & McCarl, Bruce A. & He, Quifen & Kaylen, Michael S. & Rosenthal, Wesley & Chang, Ching-Cheng & Nayda, W.I., 1995. "Uncertain Yields In Sectoral Welfare Analysis: An Application To Global Warming," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(2), pages 1-14, December.
- Allan N. Rae, 1971. "Stochastic Programming, Utility, and Sequential Decision Problems in Farm Management," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 53(3), pages 448-460.
- Justin S. Baker & Brian C. Murray & Bruce A. McCarl & Siyi Feng & Robert Johansson, 2013. "Implications of Alternative Agricultural Productivity Growth Assumptions on Land Management, Greenhouse Gas Emissions, and Mitigation Potential," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(2), pages 435-441.
- Suttles, Shellye A. & Tyner, Wallace E. & Shively, Gerald & Sands, Ronald D. & Sohngen, Brent, 2014. "Economic effects of bioenergy policy in the United States and Europe: A general equilibrium approach focusing on forest biomass," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 428-436.
- Thomas W. Hertel & Wallace E. Tyner & Dileep K. Birur, 2010. "The Global Impacts of Biofuel Mandates," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 75-100.
- K. D. Cocks, 1968. "Discrete Stochastic Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 72-79, September.
- George B. Dantzig, 1955. "Linear Programming under Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3-4), pages 197-206, 04-07.
- Searchinger, Timothy & Heimlich, Ralph & Houghton, R. A. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Yu, Hun-Hsiang, 2008. "Use of U.S. Croplands for Biofuels Increases Greenhouse Gases Through Emissions from Land-Use Change," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Petr Havlík & Hugo Valin & Aline Mosnier & Michael Obersteiner & Justin S. Baker & Mario Herrero & Mariana C. Rufino & Erwin Schmid, 2013. "Crop Productivity and the Global Livestock Sector: Implications for Land Use Change and Greenhouse Gas Emissions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(2), pages 442-448.
- Jianhong Mu & Bruce McCarl & Anne Wein, 2013. "Adaptation to climate change: changes in farmland use and stocking rate in the U.S," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 713-730, August.
- Bruce A. Babcock, 2012. "Preliminary Assessment of the Drought's Impacts on Crop Prices and Biofuel Production," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 12-pb7, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-06-04 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea16:236258. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.