Discrete Stochastic Programming: Concepts, Examples And A Review Of Empirical Applications
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hardaker, J. Brian & Patten, Louise H. & Pannell, David J., 1988.
"Utility-Efficient Programming For Whole-Farm Planning,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 32(02-03).
- J. Brian Hardaker & Louise H. Patten & David J. Pannell, 1988. "Utility‐Efficient Programming For Whole‐Farm Planning," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 32(2-3), pages 88-97, 08-12.
- King, Robert P. & Lybecker, Donald W., 1983. "Flexible, Risk-Oriented Marketing Strategies For Pinto Bean Producers," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(02), December.
- Lambert, David K., 1989. "Calf Retention And Production Decisions Over Time," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(01), July.
- McCarl, B. A. & Nuthall, P., 1982. "Linear programming for repeated use in the analysis of agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 17-39, January.
- Harry M. Kaiser & Jeffrey Apland, 1989. "DSSP: A Model of Production and Marketing Decisions on a Midwestern Crop Farm," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(2), pages 157-169.
- Jean-Marc Boussard & Michel Petit, 1967. "Representation of Farmers' Behavior under Uncertainty with a Focus-Loss Constraint," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 49(4), pages 869-880.
- Okunev, John & Dillon, John L., 1988. "A linear programming algorithm for determining mean-Gini efficient farm plans," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 273-285, November.
- Anderson, Jock R. & Feder, Gershon, 2007. "Agricultural Extension," Handbook of Agricultural Economics, Elsevier.
- Apland, Jeffrey, 1990. "Incorporating Field Time Risk Into A Stochastic Programming Model Of Farm Production," Staff Papers 14283, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Apland, Jeffrey & Kaiser, Harry M., 1984. "Discrete Stochastic Sequential Programming: A Primer," Staff Papers 13545, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- McCarl, Bruce A. & Parandvash, Gholam Hossein, 1988. "Irrigation Development Versus Hydroelectric Generation: Can Interruptible Irrigation Play A Role?," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(02), December.
- Olson, Kent D. & Mikesell, Chris L., 1988. "The Range Stocking Decision And Stochastic Forage Production," Staff Papers 13502, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13793. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.