The Integrated Use Of Simulation And Stochastic Programming For Whole Farm Planning Under Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Jock R., 1972. "An Overview of Modelling in Agricultural Management," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(03), September.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:279-291 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wegener, Malcolm Keith, 1995. "Modelling studies in the Australian sugar industry," Dissertations-Doctoral 253208, AgEcon Search.
- Robert, Marion & Thomas, Alban & Bergez, Jacques Eric, 2016. "Processes of adpatation in farm decision-making models. A review," TSE Working Papers 16-731, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Apland, Jeffrey & Kaiser, Harry M., 1984. "Discrete Stochastic Sequential Programming: A Primer," Staff Papers 13545, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Throsby, C.D., 1973. "New Methodologies in Agricultural Production Economics: a Review," 1973 Conference, August 19-30, 1973, SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil 181385, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ridier, Aude & Chaib, Karim & Roussy, Caroline, 2016. "A Dynamic Stochastic Programming model of crop rotation choice to test the adoption of long rotation under price and production risks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(1), pages 270-279.
- Malcolm, Bill, 1990. "Fifty Years of Farm Management in Australia: Survey and Review," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(01), April.
- Aude Ridier & Karim Chaib & Caroline Roussy, 2012.
"The adoption of innovative cropping systems under price and production risks: a dynamic model of crop rotation choice,"
- Ridier, Aude & Chaib, Karim & Roussy, Caroline, 2012. "The adoption of innovative cropping systems under price and production risks: a dynamic model of crop rotation choice," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122440, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Aude Ridier & Karim Chaib & Caroline Roussy, 2012. "The adoption of innovative cropping systems under price and production risks: a dynamic model of crop rotation choice," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 12-07, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Behrendt, Karl & Cacho, Oscar & Scott, James M. & Jones, Randall, 2016. "Using seasonal stochastic dynamic programming to identify optimal management decisions that achieve maximum economic sustainable yields from grasslands under climate risk," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 13-23.
- Behrendt, Karl & Cacho, Oscar J. & Scott, James M. & Jones, Randall E., 2009. "Bioeconomic analysis of fertiliser input costs on pasture resource management under climatic uncertainty," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47628, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Olson, Kent D. & Mikesell, Chris L., 1988. "The Range Stocking Decision And Stochastic Forage Production," Staff Papers 13502, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Patton, Dean A. & Milthorpe, P.L. & Wynne, M. & Honeysett, B.M., 2000. "Evaluation of forage shrub plantations as a drought preparedness strategy for landholders in the Central-west of NSW," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123716, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Nordblom, Thomas L., 1981. "Simulation of cattle cycle demography: cohort analysis of recruitment and culling decisions in the national beef cow herd," Dissertations-Doctoral 202441, AgEcon Search.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajarec:v:16:y:1972:i:2:p:115-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.