Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
- 122776 Have policy and market shifts made agricultural commodity prices more or less volatile? Yes!
by Meyer, Seth D.
- 122775 The Financialization of Agricultural Futures Markets
by Gilbert, Christopher L.
- 122774 Risk Management in Agriculture: What Role for Governments?
by Anton, Jesus
- 122773 Does the price talk match the price walk? - a re-view of evidence
by Haniotis, Tassos
- 122556 On the interaction between risk-taking and risk-sharing under farm household wealth heterogeneity
by Delpierre, Matthieu & Verheyden, Bertrand & Weynants, Stephanie
- 122555 Coping with Systemic Risk in Index-based Crop Insurance
by Shen, Zhiwei & Odening, Martin
- 122554 Testing for Speculative Bubbles in Agricultural Commodity Prices: A Regime Switching Approach
by Liu, Xiaoliang & Filler, Gunther & Odening, Martin
- 122553 Price Asymmetric Relationships in Commodity and Energy Markets
by Wixson, Sarah E. & Katchova, Ani L.
- 122552 Microfinance for Agricultural Firms- Credit Access and Loan Repayment in Tanzania
by Weber, Ron & Musshoff, Oliver
- 122551 Is A Public Regulation Of Food Price Volatility Feasible In Africa? An Arch Approach In Kenya
by Maitre d'Hotel, Elodie & le Cotty, Tristan & Jayne, Thomas S.
- 122550 International wheat price volatility and the increasing export of Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine
by Kemeny, Gabor & Fogarasi, Jozsef & Varga, Tibor & Toth, Orsolya & Toth, Kristof
- 122549 Price volatility and accuracy of price risk measurement depending on methods and data aggregation: The case of wheat prices in the EU countries
by Figiel, Szczepan & Hamulczuk, Mariusz & Klimkowski, Cezary
- 122548 Management of Volatility in the Grain Market
by Guenther-Luebbers, Welf & Henke, Soren & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- 122547 Bio-economic modelling of decisions under yield and price risk for suckler cow farms
by Briner, Simon & Finger, Robert
- 122546 EU wide regional impacts of climate change
by Shrestha, Shailesh & Himics, Mihaly & Van Doorslaer, Benjamin & Ciaian, Pavel
- 122545 Testing for linear and threshold cointegration under the spatial equilibrium condition
by Araujo-Enciso, Sergio Rene
- 122544 The relationship between trade and price volatility in the Mexican and US maize markets
by Araujo-Enciso, Sergio Rene
- 122543 Volatility in Agriculture Commodity Prices in India: Impact and Macroeconomic and Sector-Specific Policy Responses
by Bathla, Seema
- 122542 Volatile world market prices for dairy products - how do they affect domestic price formation: The German cheese market
by Weber, Sascha A. & Salamon, Petra & Hansen, Heiko
- 122541 Yield trend estimation in the presence of non-constant technological change and weather effects
by Conradt, Sarah & Bokusheva, Raushan & Finger, Robert & Kussaiynov, Talgat
- 122540 Speculative impacts on grains price volatility
by Gilbert, Christopher L.
- 122539 AGRICULTURAL PRICE VOLATILITY UNDER CLIMATE CHANGE: The Impact of Multiple Objectives on Commodity Prices
by Fuss, Sabine & Havlik, Petr & Szolgayova, Jana & Obersteiner, Michael & Schmid, Erwin
- 122538 How strong is the “natural hedge”? The effects of crop acreage and aggregation levels
by Finger, Robert
- 122537 Feasibility of the Income Stabilisation Tool in Finland
by Liesivaara, Petri & Myyra, Sami & Jaakkola, Antti
- 122536 Impact of Russia and Ukraine on the international price formation and the EU markets - A Model based analysis
by Banse, Martin & Salamon, Petra & Ledebur, Oliver von & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Bouma, Foppe & Salputra, Guna & Fellmann, Thomas & Nekhay, Olexandr
- 122535 Modelling yield risk measures of major crop plants
by Kobus, Pawel
- 122534 Price volatility on the German Agricultural Markets
by Ledebur, Oliver von & Schmitz, Jochen
- 122533 Optimizing whole-farm management considering price and climate risks
by Lehmann, Niklaus & Finger, Robert
- 122532 The effect of agricultural policy change on income risk in Swiss agriculture
by El Benni, Nadja & Finger, Robert & Mann, Stefan
- 122531 Increasing volatility of input costs in the EU agriculture
by Himics, Mihaly & Van Doorslaer, Benjamin & Ciaian, Pavel & Shrestha, Shailesh
- 122530 Volatility in US and Italian agricultural markets, interactions and policy evaluation
by Rosa, Franco & Vasciaveo, Michela
- 122529 Reallocation of price risk among members
by Pedersen, Michael Friis
- 122528 Tobit regression to estimate impact of EU market intervention in dairy sector
by Wocken, Meike & Kneib, Thomas
- 122527 Minimizing geographical basis risk of weather derivatives using a multi-site rainfall model
by Ritter, Matthias & Musshoff, Oliver & Odening, Martin
- 122525 The Impact of Crop Insurance on the Economic Performance of Hungarian Cropping Farms
by Sporri, Martina & Baráth, Lajos & Bokusheva, Raushan & Ferto, Imre
- 122512 On trade efficiency in the Ethiopian agricultural markets
by Quattri, Maria A.
- 122511 How far do shocks move across borders? Examining volatility transmission in major agricultural futures markets
by Hernandez, Manuel A. & Ibarra, Raul & Trupkin, Danilo R.
- 122510 On Trade Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility and Institutional Quality: The Case of Central European Countries
by Ferto, Imre & Fogarasi, Jozsef
- 122509 Heterogeneous Technologies as an Answer to Market and Price Risk: The Case of Kosovo
by Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew
- 122486 Which factors drive which volatility in the grain sector?
by Ott, Herve
- 122485 Actuarial evaluation of the EU proposed farm income stabilisation tool
by Pigeon, Mathieu & Frahan, Bruno Henry de & Denuit, Michel
- 122483 Evaluation of an index-based risk management contract for agricultural activities
by Weynants, Stephanie & Gaspart, Frederic & Frahan, Bruno Henry de
- 122481 Economic and environmental effects of an EU flat rate for the Dutch agricultural sector
by Helming, John F.M. & Peerlings, Jack H.M.
- 122480 EU and World Agricultural Markets: Are They more Integrated after the Fischler Reform?
by Mela, Giulio & Canali, Gabriele
- 122479 The evolution of land values in Italy. Does the influence of agricultural prices really matter?
by Mela, Giulio & Longhitano, Davide & Povellato, Andrea
- 122478 Direct payments, crop insurance and the volatility of farm income. Some evidence in France and in Italy
by Enjolras, Geoffroy & Capitanio, Fabian & Aubert, Magali & Adinolfi, Felice
- 122476 Do energy prices stimulate food price volatility? Examining volatility transmission between US oil, ethanol and corn markets
by Gardebroek, Cornelis & Hernandez, Manuel A.
- 122473 Potato Prices as Affected by Supply and Demand Factors: An Irish Case Study
by Thorne, Fiona S.
- 122472 Effects of volatile output prices on agricultural land-use change
by Boere, Esther & Peerlings, Jack H.M. & Reinhard, Stijn & Kuhlman, Tom & Heijman, Wim J.M.
- 122470 From total farm to household risk: implication for risk management
by de Mey, Yann & Wauters, Erwin & van Winsen, Frankwin & Vancauteren, Mark & Van Passel, Steven & Lauwers, Ludwig H.
- 122467 DYNAMIC CONTROL AS MEASURE TO STABILIZE AGRICULTUTAL MARKETS: On Theory and Options to Correct Cyclical Movements
by Nuppenau, Ernst-August
- 122460 Identifying Financially Versatile Milk Production Systems
by Anderson, Duncan J. & Jack, Claire G. & Connolly, Niamh
- 122454 Experimental examination of land investment decisions with volatile returns A comparison between Kazakhstani and German farmers
by Tubetov, Dulat & Maart, Syster Christin & Musshoff, Oliver
- 122453 Development of private insurance schemes as a means to reduce water overexploitation during drought events. A case study in Campo de Cartagena (Segura River Basin, Spain)
by Perez Blanco, Carlos Dionisio & Gomez Gomez, Carlos Mario
- 122452 An Examination of the Volatile Nature of Grass Production in Ireland
by O'Connor, Declan & Hennessy, Deirdre & Shalloo, Laurence & Hurtado-Uria, Cristina
- 122448 Policy for implementation of Index Based Weather Insurance revisited: the case of Nicaragua
by Banerjee, Chirantan & Berg, Ernst
- 122447 Production Effects of Direct Payments to Active Farmers: a Microeconomic Dynamic and Stochastic Analysis
by Carpentier, Alain & Gohin, Alexandre & Heinzel, Christoph
- 122445 The differentiated effects of food price spikes on poverty in Uganda
by Boysen, Ole & Matthews, Alan
- 122443 Catastrophic crop insurance effectiveness: does it make a difference how yield losses are conditioned?
by Bokusheva, Raushan & Conradt, Sarah
- 122441 Producer preferences towards vertical coordination: The case of Canadian beef alliances
by Steiner, Bodo E. & Lan, Kevin & Unterschultz, James R. & Boxall, Peter C. & Laate, Emmanuel & Yang, Danyi
- 122440 The adoption of innovative cropping systems under price and production risks: a dynamic model of crop rotation choice
by Ridier, Aude & Chaib, Karim & Roussy, Caroline
- 122438 Assessing the economic costs of an outbreak of Foot and Mouth Disease on Brittany: A dynamic computable general equilibrium approach
by Gohin, Alexandre & Rault, Arnaud