European Association of Agricultural Economists
123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland
- 122776 Have policy and market shifts made agricultural commodity prices more or less volatile? Yes!
by Meyer, Seth D.
- 122775 The Financialization of Agricultural Futures Markets
by Gilbert, Christopher L.
- 122774 Risk Management in Agriculture: What Role for Governments?
by Anton, Jesus
- 122773 Does the price talk match the price walk? - a re-view of evidence
by Haniotis, Tassos
- 122556 On the interaction between risk-taking and risk-sharing under farm household wealth heterogeneity
by Delpierre, Matthieu & Verheyden, Bertrand & Weynants, Stephanie
- 122555 Coping with Systemic Risk in Index-based Crop Insurance
by Shen, Zhiwei & Odening, Martin
- 122554 Testing for Speculative Bubbles in Agricultural Commodity Prices: A Regime Switching Approach
by Liu, Xiaoliang & Filler, Gunther & Odening, Martin
- 122553 Price Asymmetric Relationships in Commodity and Energy Markets
by Wixson, Sarah E. & Katchova, Ani L.
- 122552 Microfinance for Agricultural Firms- Credit Access and Loan Repayment in Tanzania
by Weber, Ron & Musshoff, Oliver
- 122551 Is A Public Regulation Of Food Price Volatility Feasible In Africa? An Arch Approach In Kenya
by Maitre d'Hotel, Elodie & le Cotty, Tristan & Jayne, Thomas S.
- 122550 International wheat price volatility and the increasing export of Russia, Kazakhstan and Ukraine
by Kemeny, Gabor & Fogarasi, Jozsef & Varga, Tibor & Toth, Orsolya & Toth, Kristof
- 122549 Price volatility and accuracy of price risk measurement depending on methods and data aggregation: The case of wheat prices in the EU countries
by Figiel, Szczepan & Hamulczuk, Mariusz & Klimkowski, Cezary
- 122548 Management of Volatility in the Grain Market
by Guenther-Luebbers, Welf & Henke, Soren & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- 122547 Bio-economic modelling of decisions under yield and price risk for suckler cow farms
by Briner, Simon & Finger, Robert
- 122546 EU wide regional impacts of climate change
by Shrestha, Shailesh & Himics, Mihaly & Van Doorslaer, Benjamin & Ciaian, Pavel
- 122545 Testing for linear and threshold cointegration under the spatial equilibrium condition
by Araujo-Enciso, Sergio Rene
- 122544 The relationship between trade and price volatility in the Mexican and US maize markets
by Araujo-Enciso, Sergio Rene
- 122543 Volatility in Agriculture Commodity Prices in India: Impact and Macroeconomic and Sector-Specific Policy Responses
by Bathla, Seema
- 122542 Volatile world market prices for dairy products - how do they affect domestic price formation: The German cheese market
by Weber, Sascha A. & Salamon, Petra & Hansen, Heiko
- 122541 Yield trend estimation in the presence of non-constant technological change and weather effects
by Conradt, Sarah & Bokusheva, Raushan & Finger, Robert & Kussaiynov, Talgat
- 122540 Speculative impacts on grains price volatility
by Gilbert, Christopher L.
- 122539 AGRICULTURAL PRICE VOLATILITY UNDER CLIMATE CHANGE: The Impact of Multiple Objectives on Commodity Prices
by Fuss, Sabine & Havlik, Petr & Szolgayova, Jana & Obersteiner, Michael & Schmid, Erwin
- 122538 How strong is the “natural hedge”? The effects of crop acreage and aggregation levels
by Finger, Robert
- 122537 Feasibility of the Income Stabilisation Tool in Finland
by Liesivaara, Petri & Myyra, Sami & Jaakkola, Antti
- 122536 Impact of Russia and Ukraine on the international price formation and the EU markets - A Model based analysis
by Banse, Martin & Salamon, Petra & Ledebur, Oliver von & van Leeuwen, Myrna & Bouma, Foppe & Salputra, Guna & Fellmann, Thomas & Nekhay, Olexandr
- 122535 Modelling yield risk measures of major crop plants
by Kobus, Pawel
- 122534 Price volatility on the German Agricultural Markets
by Ledebur, Oliver von & Schmitz, Jochen
- 122533 Optimizing whole-farm management considering price and climate risks
by Lehmann, Niklaus & Finger, Robert
- 122532 The effect of agricultural policy change on income risk in Swiss agriculture
by El Benni, Nadja & Finger, Robert & Mann, Stefan
- 122531 Increasing volatility of input costs in the EU agriculture
by Himics, Mihaly & Van Doorslaer, Benjamin & Ciaian, Pavel & Shrestha, Shailesh
- 122530 Volatility in US and Italian agricultural markets, interactions and policy evaluation
by Rosa, Franco & Vasciaveo, Michela
- 122529 Reallocation of price risk among members
by Pedersen, Michael Friis
- 122528 Tobit regression to estimate impact of EU market intervention in dairy sector
by Wocken, Meike & Kneib, Thomas
- 122527 Minimizing geographical basis risk of weather derivatives using a multi-site rainfall model
by Ritter, Matthias & Musshoff, Oliver & Odening, Martin
- 122525 The Impact of Crop Insurance on the Economic Performance of Hungarian Cropping Farms
by Sporri, Martina & Baráth, Lajos & Bokusheva, Raushan & Ferto, Imre
- 122512 On trade efficiency in the Ethiopian agricultural markets
by Quattri, Maria A.
- 122511 How far do shocks move across borders? Examining volatility transmission in major agricultural futures markets
by Hernandez, Manuel A. & Ibarra, Raul & Trupkin, Danilo R.
- 122510 On Trade Impact of Exchange Rate Volatility and Institutional Quality: The Case of Central European Countries
by Ferto, Imre & Fogarasi, Jozsef
- 122509 Heterogeneous Technologies as an Answer to Market and Price Risk: The Case of Kosovo
by Sauer, Johannes & Davidova, Sophia & Gorton, Matthew
- 122486 Which factors drive which volatility in the grain sector?
by Ott, Herve
- 122485 Actuarial evaluation of the EU proposed farm income stabilisation tool
by Pigeon, Mathieu & Frahan, Bruno Henry de & Denuit, Michel
- 122483 Evaluation of an index-based risk management contract for agricultural activities
by Weynants, Stephanie & Gaspart, Frederic & Frahan, Bruno Henry de
- 122481 Economic and environmental effects of an EU flat rate for the Dutch agricultural sector
by Helming, John F.M. & Peerlings, Jack H.M.
- 122480 EU and World Agricultural Markets: Are They more Integrated after the Fischler Reform?
by Mela, Giulio & Canali, Gabriele
- 122479 The evolution of land values in Italy. Does the influence of agricultural prices really matter?
by Mela, Giulio & Longhitano, Davide & Povellato, Andrea
- 122478 Direct payments, crop insurance and the volatility of farm income. Some evidence in France and in Italy
by Enjolras, Geoffroy & Capitanio, Fabian & Aubert, Magali & Adinolfi, Felice
- 122476 Do energy prices stimulate food price volatility? Examining volatility transmission between US oil, ethanol and corn markets
by Gardebroek, Cornelis & Hernandez, Manuel A.
- 122473 Potato Prices as Affected by Supply and Demand Factors: An Irish Case Study
by Thorne, Fiona S.
- 122472 Effects of volatile output prices on agricultural land-use change
by Boere, Esther & Peerlings, Jack H.M. & Reinhard, Stijn & Kuhlman, Tom & Heijman, Wim J.M.
- 122470 From total farm to household risk: implication for risk management
by de Mey, Yann & Wauters, Erwin & van Winsen, Frankwin & Vancauteren, Mark & Van Passel, Steven & Lauwers, Ludwig H.
- 122467 DYNAMIC CONTROL AS MEASURE TO STABILIZE AGRICULTUTAL MARKETS: On Theory and Options to Correct Cyclical Movements
by Nuppenau, Ernst-August
- 122460 Identifying Financially Versatile Milk Production Systems
by Anderson, Duncan J. & Jack, Claire G. & Connolly, Niamh
- 122454 Experimental examination of land investment decisions with volatile returns A comparison between Kazakhstani and German farmers
by Tubetov, Dulat & Maart, Syster Christin & Musshoff, Oliver
- 122453 Development of private insurance schemes as a means to reduce water overexploitation during drought events. A case study in Campo de Cartagena (Segura River Basin, Spain)
by Perez Blanco, Carlos Dionisio & Gomez Gomez, Carlos Mario
- 122452 An Examination of the Volatile Nature of Grass Production in Ireland
by O'Connor, Declan & Hennessy, Deirdre & Shalloo, Laurence & Hurtado-Uria, Cristina
- 122448 Policy for implementation of Index Based Weather Insurance revisited: the case of Nicaragua
by Banerjee, Chirantan & Berg, Ernst
- 122447 Production Effects of Direct Payments to Active Farmers: a Microeconomic Dynamic and Stochastic Analysis
by Carpentier, Alain & Gohin, Alexandre & Heinzel, Christoph
- 122445 The differentiated effects of food price spikes on poverty in Uganda
by Boysen, Ole & Matthews, Alan
- 122443 Catastrophic crop insurance effectiveness: does it make a difference how yield losses are conditioned?
by Bokusheva, Raushan & Conradt, Sarah
- 122441 Producer preferences towards vertical coordination: The case of Canadian beef alliances
by Steiner, Bodo E. & Lan, Kevin & Unterschultz, James R. & Boxall, Peter C. & Laate, Emmanuel & Yang, Danyi
- 122440 The adoption of innovative cropping systems under price and production risks: a dynamic model of crop rotation choice
by Ridier, Aude & Chaib, Karim & Roussy, Caroline
- 122438 Assessing the economic costs of an outbreak of Foot and Mouth Disease on Brittany: A dynamic computable general equilibrium approach
by Gohin, Alexandre & Rault, Arnaud