Identifying Financially Versatile Milk Production Systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beth Allen, 2000. "The Future of Microeconomic Theory," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 143-150, Winter.
- McCown, R. L., 2002. "Changing systems for supporting farmers' decisions: problems, paradigms, and prospects," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 179-220, October.
- Mullen, John D., 1996. "Why Economists and Scientists Find Cooperation Costly," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 64(02), August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Popovic, Rade & Knezevic, Marija, 2012. "Sustainability Of Dairy Farming Systems In Central Serbia," Miscellaneous Papers 144873, Agecon Search.
More about this item
Keywordsfarm modelling; production systems.; Farm Management; Risk and Uncertainty; Q12 and Q16.;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa123:122460. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .