European Association of Agricultural Economists
98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece
- 10072 Regional Benchmarking of the fruit and vegetable supply chains in the context of the Euro-Mediterranean free trade area
by Rastoin, Jean-Louis & Ayadi, Nassima & Montigaud, Jean-Claude
- 10114 The challenges of organic production and marketing in Europe and Spain. Innovative marketing to the future with quality and safety food products
by Colom-Gorgues, Antonio
- 10113 Culture and values - their relevance for marketing strategies
by Rewerts, Astrid Lucie & Hanf, Jon Henrich
- 10112 Analysis of pig meat production with respect to different housing systems of pig
by Gajcevic, Z. & Kralik, G. & Tolusic, Zoltan & Margeta, V. & Kralik, Igor
- 10111 Developments in world agricultural markets
by Buchholzer, Florence & Haniotis, Tassos
- 10110 International competitiveness of Turkish agriculture: A case for horticultural products
by Yercan, Murat & Isikli, Emin
- 10109 Policies supporting organic food and farming in the EU: assessment and development by stakeholders in 11 European countries
by Vairo, Daniela & Haring, Anna Maria & Dabbert, Stephan & Zanoli, Raffaele
- 10108 Audit risk factors in certification: How can risk-oriented audits improve the quality of certification standards?
by Schulze, Holger & Albersmeier, Friederike & Spiller, Achim & Jahn, Gabriele
- 10107 The structure of Turkey's citrus fruit export from the standpoint of Turkey's membership in the EU
by Zenginoglu, Ahmet & van Dijk, Gert
- 10106 Food retailing and prices in Slovenia
by Bojnec, Stefan
- 10105 EU dairy policy and WTO negotiations
by Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Requillart, Vincent
- 10104 Cointegration analysis of wine export prices for France, Greece and Turkey
by Mencet, M. Nisa & Firat, M. Ziya & Sayin, Cengiz
- 10103 Joint evolution of spatial integration and product segmentation on agricultural markets: the case of cereals in Mali
by Aubert, Magali & Bignebat, Celine & Egg, Johny
- 10102 Developing the food supply chain in Armenia
by Engels, Jeffrey E. & Sardaryan, Gagik
- 10101 Agricultural productivity growth in the Mediterranean and tests of convergence among countries
by Galanopoulos, Konstantinos & Lindberg, Emma & Surry, Yves R. & Mattas, Konstadinos
- 10100 The economic regulation of quality in the Italian VQPRD sector: which perspectives?
by Malorgio, Giulio & Grazia, Cristina
- 10099 Market dynamics and policy reforms in the EU olive oil industry: An exploratory assessment
by Mili, Samir
- 10098 EU market access for Mediterranean fruit and vegetables: A gravity model assessment
by Emlinger, Charlotte & Lozza, Emmanuelle Chevassus & Jacquet, Florence
- 10097 The market acceptance and welfare impacts of genetic use restriction technologies (GURTS)
by Khachaturyan, Marianna & Yiannaka, Amalia
- 10096 Marketing dynamics and management excellence. The sources of successful internationalization of food processing company from transition economy (Case: MASPEX - Poland)
by Lawniczak-Goscinska, Katarzyna
- 10095 How effective is the EU's import regime for oranges?
by Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald
- 10094 The competitiveness of the Portuguese wine sector and a case study of exports and activity diversification in the Vinhos Verdes region
by Diniz, Francisco J. & Katsioloudes, Marios & Fortunas, Sandra P.
- 10093 Traceability perception of beef: a comparison between Spanish and Italian consumers
by Mora, Cristina & Menozzi, Davide & Faioli, Giusi & de Carlos, Pilar & Briz, Julian & de Felipe, Isabel
- 10092 The role of Guanxi networks in vegetable supply chains: Empirical evidence from Jiangsu Province, P.R. China
by Lu, Hualiang & Trienekens, Jacques H. & Feng, Shuyi & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno)
- 10091 Firms' strategies and voluntary traceability: an empirical analysis in Italian food chains
by Stranieri, Stefanella & Banterle, Alessandro
- 10090 Innovation in commercialization of pelagic fish: the example of "Srdela Snack" Franchise
by Kolega, Ante & Radman, Marija & Markovina, Jerko
- 10089 The impacts of EU accession on the agricultural prices, production patterns and farmers' income in Bulgaria
by Koleva, Nikolinka
- 10088 Traceability: European consumers' perceptions regarding its definition, expectations and differences by product types and importance of label schemes
by Chryssochoidis, George M. & Kehagia, Olga C. & Chrysochou, Polymeros E.
- 10087 Agricultural trade liberalization in the Mediterranean region: A complex and uneven process
by Petit, Michel
- 10086 Organic food quality & safety perception throughout Europe
by Naspetti, Simona & Zanoli, Raffaele
- 10084 Cross-European and functional food related consumer segmentation for new product development
by Sparke, Kai & Menrad, Klaus
- 10083 A double-hurdle model of Irish households' foodservice expenditure patterns
by Keelan, Conor D. & Henchion, Maeve M. & Newman, Carol F.
- 10082 Old and new partners: similarity and competition in the EU foreign trade
by Antimiani, Alessandro & Henke, Roberto
- 10081 Voluntary approaches to food safety: New insights
by Fares, M'Hand & Rouviere, Elodie
- 10080 Polish agro-food trade with European countries before and after joining EU
by Adamowicz, Mieczyslaw & Rytko, Anna
- 10079 The olive oil and cotton lint sectors in the European Union
by Clapan, Carmen & Periklis, Drakos & Gadanakis, Yiorgos & Baourakis, George
- 10078 Managing customer knowledge during the concept development stage of the new food product development process
by Bogue, Joe & Sorenson, Douglas
- 10077 Quality related communication approaches for organic food
by Bodini, Antonella & Richter, T. & Felder, R.
- 10076 Impact of agricultural trade liberalization between the EU and Mediterranean countries: the case of the tomato processing industry
by Montigaud, Jean-Claude & Coelho, Alfredo & Giacomini, Corrado & Briz, Julian
- 10075 Agricultural cooperatives and quality-enhancing R&D in the agri-food system
by Drivas, Kyriakos & Giannakas, Konstantinos
- 10074 Modelling agricultural policy reforms in the Mediterranean basin - Adjustments of AGRISIM
by Kavallari, Aikaterini & Borresch, Rene & Schmitz, P. Michael
- 10073 A cross-cultural study of cereal foods' quality perception
by Krutulyte, Rasa & Costa, Ana I. & Grunert, Klaus G.
- 10071 Technical efficiency analysis and decomposition of productivity growth of Spanish olive farms
by Lambarraa, Fatima & Serra, Teresa & Gil Roig, Jose Maria
- 10070 Agricultural situation report of Cyprus and the market and trade policies for fruit/vegetable and olive oil
by Markou, Marinos & Kavazis, Andreas
- 10069 Comparative advantages and competitiveness of Hungarian and Slovenian agro-food trade in the EU markets
by Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre
- 10068 Do consumers benefit from private label development?
by Sckokai, Paolo & Soregaroli, Claudio
- 10067 Foreign investments in Polish agribusiness as a factor increasing the pace of its development
by Klepacki, Bogdan & Golebiewska, Barbara
- 10066 Effect of incentive policy on performance and international competitiveness of fruits, vegetables, and olive oil in Morocco: the case of greenhouse tomatoes, Clementine mandarins, and Maroc-Late oranges
by Azzouzi, Essaid & Laytimi, Ahmed & Abidar, Ali
- 10065 Branding in the red meat sector - A conjoint study from Germany
by Lueth, Maren & Spiller, Achim & Schramm, Matthias
- 10064 The economic value of food labels: A lab experiment on safer infant milk formula
by Goldberg, Isabell & Roosen, Jutta & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr.
- 10063 Are the Mediterranean countries competitive in fresh fruit and vegetable exports?
by Nilsson, Fredrik O.L. & Lindberg, Emma & Surry, Yves R.
- 10062 The international food standard: Bureaucratic burden or helpful management instrument in global markets? Empirical results from the German food industry
by Gawron, Jana-Christina & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- 10061 How consumers link traceability to food quality and safety: An international investigation
by van Rijswijk, Wendy & Frewer, Lynn J.
- 10060 Importance of standardizing raw milk quality for the enhancement of Croatian market competitiveness
by Tolusic, Zoltan & Mijic, P. & Tolusic, M.
- 10059 Costs and benefits of HACCP implementation in the Greek meat industry
by Michailidis, Anastasios & Chatzitheodoridis, Fotis
- 10058 International trade and competitiveness analysis in the European Union: the case of prepared meat sector
by Banterle, Alessandro & Carraresi, Laura
- 10057 Splitting consumer's willingness to pay premium price for organic products over main purchase motivations
by Cicia, Gianni & Del Giudice, Teresa & Ramunno, Ilaria & Tagliafierro, Carolina
- 10056 Standardization versus customisation. The role of culture
by Mamalis, Spyridon & Ness, Mitchell & Bourlakis, Michael
- 10055 Genetically modified maize: exploring consumer acceptance
by Batrinou, Anthimia M. & Sinanoglou, Vasilia & Gogkou, Antigoni & Sakellaris, George
- 10054 Towards to the future success in the European markets: Highly innovative food products from Slovakia
by Horska, Elena & Bielik, Peter
- 10053 Farmers' strategies in globalization markets: Empirical results from Germany
by Inderhees, Philipp & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- 10052 Prevalence of key developments in trade of agro-food in the new member states of the European Union
by Bojnec, Stefan & Majkovic, Darja & Turk, Jernej
- 10051 Market trends of seafood products under international constraints: contractualisation, marketing strategies and new behaviours
by Gouin, Stephane & Charles, Erwan & Boude, J.P.
- 10050 Vertical competition between manufacturers and retailers and upstream incentives to innovate and differentiate
by Venturini, Luciano
- 10049 The nature of the relationship between international tourism and international trade: the case of German imports of Spanish wine
by Fischer, Christian & Gil-Alana, Luis A.
- 10048 Food involvement and food purchasing behaviour
by Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr.
- 10047 Consumers' perception of food traceability in Europe
by Giraud, Georges & Halawany, Rafia
- 10046 Consumers WTP for wine with certified origin: Latent classes based on attitudinal responses
by Scarpa, Riccardo & Thiene, Mara & Galletto, Luigi
- 10045 Renewable energy - new forces in global ethanol trade?
by Salamon, Petra & Ledebur, Oliver von & Elmahdi, Kamal & Klepper, Rainer
- 10044 The development of an analytical tool for integrating 'the voice of the consumer' in new product development
by de Carlos, Pilar & Garcia Martinez, Marian & de Felipe, Isabel & Briz, Julian & Morais, Federico
- 10043 Services marketing in the hospitality economy: An exploratory study
by Kitsios, Fotis C.
- 10042 Perspectives of small retailers in the organic market: Customer satisfaction and customer enthusiasm
by Bolten, Jan & Kennerknecht, Raphael & Spiller, Achim
- 10041 The main problems of food allergic consumers concerning food labeling: an ethnographic study
by Voordouw, Jantine & Cornelisse-Vermaat, Judith R. & Frewer, Lynn J.
- 10040 The market analysis of branded, new generation hungaricums
by Szakaly, Zoltan & Szigeti, Orsolya & Berke, Sz. & Szente, Viktoria
- 10039 Standards, a catalyst for the winners - a barrier for the losers? An empirical analysis of the impact of higher SPS measures on the trade performance of developing countries
by Chemnitz, Christine & Kuenkel, Nana
- 10038 Consumer purchasing decisions and welfare under country of origin. Labelling regulation
by Awada, Lana & Yiannaka, Amalia
- 10037 Decomposition of output growth in the Tunisian olive-growing sector: A frontier production function approach
by Dhehibi, Boubaker & Lachaal, Lassaad & Karray, B. & Chebil, Ali
- 10036 Consumer expectations towards origin-claimed food products. Compensation and acceptance for global trading system
by Giraud, Georges
- 10035 Competitiveness of Czech milk sector on the EU market
by Bošková, Iveta
- 10034 Attitudes of Chinese consumers towards retail formats
by Staack, Tosten & Schramm, Matthias & Spiller, Achim
- 10033 Nutritional food label use: A theoretical and empirical perspective
by Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr.
- 10032 An analysis of the dispute European Communities - Protection of trademarks and geographical indications for agricultural products and foodstuffs
by Charlier, Christophe & Ngo, Mai-Anh
- 10031 Marketing and pricing dynamics in the presence of structural breaks - the Hungarian pork market
by Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre
- 10030 Sugar sector in Croatia: competitive or not?
by Franic, Ramona & Kumric, Ornella
- 10029 Consumers' attitudes toward ethical food: Evidence from social farming in Italy
by Carbone, Anna & Gaito, Marco & Senni, Saverio
- 10028 The competitiveness situation of the EU meat processing and beverage manufacturing sectors
by Fischer, Christian & Schornberg, Sebastian
- 10027 Does the country-of-origin (COO) of food products influence consumer evaluations? An empirical examination of ham and cheese
by Krystallis, Athanasios & Chryssochoidis, George M.
- 10026 The international competitiveness of the UK cereals sector
by Thelwell, David & Ritson, Christopher