Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
- 10114 The challenges of organic production and marketing in Europe and Spain. Innovative marketing to the future with quality and safety food products
by Colom-Gorgues, Antonio
- 10113 Culture and values - their relevance for marketing strategies
by Rewerts, Astrid Lucie & Hanf, Jon Henrich
- 10112 Analysis of pig meat production with respect to different housing systems of pig
by Gajcevic, Z. & Kralik, G. & Tolusic, Zoltan & Margeta, V. & Kralik, Igor
- 10111 Developments in world agricultural markets
by Buchholzer, Florence & Haniotis, Tassos
- 10110 International competitiveness of Turkish agriculture: A case for horticultural products
by Yercan, Murat & Isikli, Emin
- 10109 Policies supporting organic food and farming in the EU: assessment and development by stakeholders in 11 European countries
by Vairo, Daniela & Haring, Anna Maria & Dabbert, Stephan & Zanoli, Raffaele
- 10108 Audit risk factors in certification: How can risk-oriented audits improve the quality of certification standards?
by Schulze, Holger & Albersmeier, Friederike & Spiller, Achim & Jahn, Gabriele
- 10107 The structure of Turkey's citrus fruit export from the standpoint of Turkey's membership in the EU
by Zenginoglu, Ahmet & van Dijk, Gert
- 10106 Food retailing and prices in Slovenia
by Bojnec, Stefan
- 10105 EU dairy policy and WTO negotiations
by Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Requillart, Vincent
- 10104 Cointegration analysis of wine export prices for France, Greece and Turkey
by Mencet, M. Nisa & Firat, M. Ziya & Sayin, Cengiz
- 10103 Joint evolution of spatial integration and product segmentation on agricultural markets: the case of cereals in Mali
by Aubert, Magali & Bignebat, Celine & Egg, Johny
- 10102 Developing the food supply chain in Armenia
by Engels, Jeffrey E. & Sardaryan, Gagik
- 10101 Agricultural productivity growth in the Mediterranean and tests of convergence among countries
by Galanopoulos, Konstantinos & Lindberg, Emma & Surry, Yves R. & Mattas, Konstadinos
- 10100 The economic regulation of quality in the Italian VQPRD sector: which perspectives?
by Malorgio, Giulio & Grazia, Cristina
- 10099 Market dynamics and policy reforms in the EU olive oil industry: An exploratory assessment
by Mili, Samir
- 10098 EU market access for Mediterranean fruit and vegetables: A gravity model assessment
by Emlinger, Charlotte & Lozza, Emmanuelle Chevassus & Jacquet, Florence
- 10097 The market acceptance and welfare impacts of genetic use restriction technologies (GURTS)
by Khachaturyan, Marianna & Yiannaka, Amalia
- 10096 Marketing dynamics and management excellence. The sources of successful internationalization of food processing company from transition economy (Case: MASPEX - Poland)
by Lawniczak-Goscinska, Katarzyna
- 10095 How effective is the EU's import regime for oranges?
by Goetz, Linde & Grethe, Harald
- 10094 The competitiveness of the Portuguese wine sector and a case study of exports and activity diversification in the Vinhos Verdes region
by Diniz, Francisco J. & Katsioloudes, Marios & Fortunas, Sandra P.
- 10093 Traceability perception of beef: a comparison between Spanish and Italian consumers
by Mora, Cristina & Menozzi, Davide & Faioli, Giusi & de Carlos, Pilar & Briz, Julian & de Felipe, Isabel
- 10092 The role of Guanxi networks in vegetable supply chains: Empirical evidence from Jiangsu Province, P.R. China
by Lu, Hualiang & Trienekens, Jacques H. & Feng, Shuyi & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno)
- 10091 Firms' strategies and voluntary traceability: an empirical analysis in Italian food chains
by Stranieri, Stefanella & Banterle, Alessandro
- 10090 Innovation in commercialization of pelagic fish: the example of "Srdela Snack" Franchise
by Kolega, Ante & Radman, Marija & Markovina, Jerko
- 10089 The impacts of EU accession on the agricultural prices, production patterns and farmers' income in Bulgaria
by Koleva, Nikolinka
- 10088 Traceability: European consumers' perceptions regarding its definition, expectations and differences by product types and importance of label schemes
by Chryssochoidis, George M. & Kehagia, Olga C. & Chrysochou, Polymeros E.
- 10087 Agricultural trade liberalization in the Mediterranean region: A complex and uneven process
by Petit, Michel
- 10086 Organic food quality & safety perception throughout Europe
by Naspetti, Simona & Zanoli, Raffaele
- 10084 Cross-European and functional food related consumer segmentation for new product development
by Sparke, Kai & Menrad, Klaus
- 10083 A double-hurdle model of Irish households' foodservice expenditure patterns
by Keelan, Conor D. & Henchion, Maeve M. & Newman, Carol F.
- 10082 Old and new partners: similarity and competition in the EU foreign trade
by Antimiani, Alessandro & Henke, Roberto
- 10081 Voluntary approaches to food safety: New insights
by Fares, M'Hand & Rouviere, Elodie
- 10080 Polish agro-food trade with European countries before and after joining EU
by Adamowicz, Mieczyslaw & Rytko, Anna
- 10079 The olive oil and cotton lint sectors in the European Union
by Clapan, Carmen & Periklis, Drakos & Gadanakis, Yiorgos & Baourakis, George
- 10078 Managing customer knowledge during the concept development stage of the new food product development process
by Bogue, Joe & Sorenson, Douglas
- 10077 Quality related communication approaches for organic food
by Bodini, Antonella & Richter, T. & Felder, R.
- 10076 Impact of agricultural trade liberalization between the EU and Mediterranean countries: the case of the tomato processing industry
by Montigaud, Jean-Claude & Coelho, Alfredo & Giacomini, Corrado & Briz, Julian
- 10075 Agricultural cooperatives and quality-enhancing R&D in the agri-food system
by Drivas, Kyriakos & Giannakas, Konstantinos
- 10074 Modelling agricultural policy reforms in the Mediterranean basin - Adjustments of AGRISIM
by Kavallari, Aikaterini & Borresch, Rene & Schmitz, P. Michael
- 10073 A cross-cultural study of cereal foods' quality perception
by Krutulyte, Rasa & Costa, Ana I. & Grunert, Klaus G.
- 10071 Technical efficiency analysis and decomposition of productivity growth of Spanish olive farms
by Lambarraa, Fatima & Serra, Teresa & Gil Roig, Jose Maria
- 10070 Agricultural situation report of Cyprus and the market and trade policies for fruit/vegetable and olive oil
by Markou, Marinos & Kavazis, Andreas
- 10069 Comparative advantages and competitiveness of Hungarian and Slovenian agro-food trade in the EU markets
by Bojnec, Stefan & Ferto, Imre
- 10068 Do consumers benefit from private label development?
by Sckokai, Paolo & Soregaroli, Claudio
- 10067 Foreign investments in Polish agribusiness as a factor increasing the pace of its development
by Klepacki, Bogdan & Golebiewska, Barbara
- 10066 Effect of incentive policy on performance and international competitiveness of fruits, vegetables, and olive oil in Morocco: the case of greenhouse tomatoes, Clementine mandarins, and Maroc-Late oranges
by Azzouzi, Essaid & Laytimi, Ahmed & Abidar, Ali
- 10065 Branding in the red meat sector - A conjoint study from Germany
by Lueth, Maren & Spiller, Achim & Schramm, Matthias
- 10064 The economic value of food labels: A lab experiment on safer infant milk formula
by Goldberg, Isabell & Roosen, Jutta & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr.
- 10063 Are the Mediterranean countries competitive in fresh fruit and vegetable exports?
by Nilsson, Fredrik O.L. & Lindberg, Emma & Surry, Yves R.
- 10062 The international food standard: Bureaucratic burden or helpful management instrument in global markets? Empirical results from the German food industry
by Gawron, Jana-Christina & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- 10061 How consumers link traceability to food quality and safety: An international investigation
by van Rijswijk, Wendy & Frewer, Lynn J.
- 10060 Importance of standardizing raw milk quality for the enhancement of Croatian market competitiveness
by Tolusic, Zoltan & Mijic, P. & Tolusic, M.
- 10059 Costs and benefits of HACCP implementation in the Greek meat industry
by Michailidis, Anastasios & Chatzitheodoridis, Fotis
- 10058 International trade and competitiveness analysis in the European Union: the case of prepared meat sector
by Banterle, Alessandro & Carraresi, Laura
- 10057 Splitting consumer's willingness to pay premium price for organic products over main purchase motivations
by Cicia, Gianni & Del Giudice, Teresa & Ramunno, Ilaria & Tagliafierro, Carolina
- 10056 Standardization versus customisation. The role of culture
by Mamalis, Spyridon & Ness, Mitchell & Bourlakis, Michael
- 10055 Genetically modified maize: exploring consumer acceptance
by Batrinou, Anthimia M. & Sinanoglou, Vasilia & Gogkou, Antigoni & Sakellaris, George
- 10054 Towards to the future success in the European markets: Highly innovative food products from Slovakia
by Horska, Elena & Bielik, Peter
- 10053 Farmers' strategies in globalization markets: Empirical results from Germany
by Inderhees, Philipp & Theuvsen, Ludwig
- 10052 Prevalence of key developments in trade of agro-food in the new member states of the European Union
by Bojnec, Stefan & Majkovic, Darja & Turk, Jernej
- 10051 Market trends of seafood products under international constraints: contractualisation, marketing strategies and new behaviours
by Gouin, Stephane & Charles, Erwan & Boude, J.P.
- 10050 Vertical competition between manufacturers and retailers and upstream incentives to innovate and differentiate
by Venturini, Luciano
- 10049 The nature of the relationship between international tourism and international trade: the case of German imports of Spanish wine
by Fischer, Christian & Gil-Alana, Luis A.
- 10048 Food involvement and food purchasing behaviour
by Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr.
- 10047 Consumers' perception of food traceability in Europe
by Giraud, Georges & Halawany, Rafia
- 10046 Consumers WTP for wine with certified origin: Latent classes based on attitudinal responses
by Scarpa, Riccardo & Thiene, Mara & Galletto, Luigi
- 10045 Renewable energy - new forces in global ethanol trade?
by Salamon, Petra & Ledebur, Oliver von & Elmahdi, Kamal & Klepper, Rainer
- 10044 The development of an analytical tool for integrating 'the voice of the consumer' in new product development
by de Carlos, Pilar & Garcia Martinez, Marian & de Felipe, Isabel & Briz, Julian & Morais, Federico
- 10043 Services marketing in the hospitality economy: An exploratory study
by Kitsios, Fotis C.
- 10042 Perspectives of small retailers in the organic market: Customer satisfaction and customer enthusiasm
by Bolten, Jan & Kennerknecht, Raphael & Spiller, Achim
- 10041 The main problems of food allergic consumers concerning food labeling: an ethnographic study
by Voordouw, Jantine & Cornelisse-Vermaat, Judith R. & Frewer, Lynn J.
- 10040 The market analysis of branded, new generation hungaricums
by Szakaly, Zoltan & Szigeti, Orsolya & Berke, Sz. & Szente, Viktoria
- 10039 Standards, a catalyst for the winners - a barrier for the losers? An empirical analysis of the impact of higher SPS measures on the trade performance of developing countries
by Chemnitz, Christine & Kuenkel, Nana
- 10038 Consumer purchasing decisions and welfare under country of origin. Labelling regulation
by Awada, Lana & Yiannaka, Amalia
- 10037 Decomposition of output growth in the Tunisian olive-growing sector: A frontier production function approach
by Dhehibi, Boubaker & Lachaal, Lassaad & Karray, B. & Chebil, Ali
- 10036 Consumer expectations towards origin-claimed food products. Compensation and acceptance for global trading system
by Giraud, Georges
- 10035 Competitiveness of Czech milk sector on the EU market
by Bošková, Iveta
- 10034 Attitudes of Chinese consumers towards retail formats
by Staack, Tosten & Schramm, Matthias & Spiller, Achim
- 10033 Nutritional food label use: A theoretical and empirical perspective
by Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr.
- 10032 An analysis of the dispute European Communities - Protection of trademarks and geographical indications for agricultural products and foodstuffs
by Charlier, Christophe & Ngo, Mai-Anh
- 10031 Marketing and pricing dynamics in the presence of structural breaks - the Hungarian pork market
by Bakucs, Lajos Zoltan & Ferto, Imre
- 10030 Sugar sector in Croatia: competitive or not?
by Franic, Ramona & Kumric, Ornella
- 10029 Consumers' attitudes toward ethical food: Evidence from social farming in Italy
by Carbone, Anna & Gaito, Marco & Senni, Saverio
- 10028 The competitiveness situation of the EU meat processing and beverage manufacturing sectors
by Fischer, Christian & Schornberg, Sebastian
- 10027 Does the country-of-origin (COO) of food products influence consumer evaluations? An empirical examination of ham and cheese
by Krystallis, Athanasios & Chryssochoidis, George M.
- 10026 The international competitiveness of the UK cereals sector
by Thelwell, David & Ritson, Christopher