Food involvement and food purchasing behaviour
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julie A. Caswell & Eliza M. Mojduszka, 1996.
"Using Informational Labeling to Influence the Market for Quality in Food Products,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(5), pages 1248-1253.
- Caswell, Julie A. & Mojduszka, Eliza M., 1996. "Using Informational Labeling To Influence The Market For Quality In Food Products," Working Papers 25989, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Celsi, Richard L & Olson, Jerry C, 1988. " The Role of Involvement in Attention and Comprehension Processes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 210-224, September.
- Andreas C. Drichoutis & Panagiotis Lazaridis & Rodolfo M. Nayga, 2005. "Nutrition knowledge and consumer use of nutritional food labels," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 32(1), pages 93-118, March.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Pingsun Leung & Walter Miklius, 1997. "Demand for nutrition vs. demand for tastes," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(5), pages 291-295.
- Lichtenstein, Donald R & Bloch, Peter H & Black, William C, 1988. " Correlates of Price Acceptability," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 243-252, September.
- Moorthy, Sridhar & Ratchford, Brian T & Talukdar, Debabrata, 1997. " Consumer Information Search Revisited: Theory and Empirical Analysis," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(4), pages 263-277, March.
- Silberberg, Eugene, 1985. "Nutrition and the Demand for Tastes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(5), pages 881-900, October.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Greenwald, Anthony G & Leavitt, Clark, 1984. " Audience Involvement in Advertising: Four Levels," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(1), pages 581-592, June.
- Blaylock, James & Smallwood, David & Kassel, Kathleen & Variyam, Jay & Aldrich, Lorna, 1999. "Economics, food choices, and nutrition," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(2-3), pages 269-286, May.
- Bloch, Peter H & Sherrell, Daniel L & Ridgway, Nancy M, 1986. " Consumer Search: An Extended Framework," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 119-126, June.
- Beatty, Sharon E & Smith, Scott M, 1987. " External Search Effort: An Investigation across Several Product Categories," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 83-95, June.
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis, 2008. "What Influences Tastes? An Analysis of the Determinants of Consumersâ€™ Demand for Tastes in Food," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9(1), January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xie, Yi & Grebitus, Carola & Davis, George C., 2015. "Can the new label make a difference? Comparing consumer attention towards the current versus proposed Nutrition Facts panel," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205683, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsproduct class involvement; food involvement; consumer behaviour; food shopping; attribute importance; Consumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae98:10048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.