Toward An Understanding Of Consumers' Perceptions Of Food Labels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Celsi, Richard L & Olson, Jerry C, 1988. " The Role of Involvement in Attention and Comprehension Processes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(2), pages 210-224, September.
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., 1996.
"Determinants of Consumers' Use of Nutritional Information on Food Packages,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 303-312, December.
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 1996. "Determinants Of Consumers' Use Of Nutritional Information On Food Packages," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), December.
- Schaninger, Charles M & Sciglimpaglia, Donald, 1981. " The Influence of Cognitive Personality Traits and Demographics on Consumer Information Acquisition," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(2), pages 208-216, September.
- Pauline M. Ippolito & Alan D. Mathios, 1990. "Information, Advertising and Health Choices: A Study of the Cereal Market," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(3), pages 459-480, Autumn.
- Moore, William L & Lehmann, Donald R, 1980. " Individual Differences in Search Behavior for a Nondurable," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(3), pages 296-307, December.
- Park, C Whan & Iyer, Easwar S & Smith, Daniel C, 1989. " The Effects of Situational Factors on In-Store Grocery Shopping Behavior: The Role of Store Environment and Time Available for Shopping," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 422-433, March.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
- Urbany, Joel E, 1986. " An Experimental Examination of the Economics of Information," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 257-271, September.
- Kim, Sung-Yong & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Capps, Oral, Jr., 2000. "The Effect Of Food Label Use On Nutrient Intakes: An Endogenous Switching Regression Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
- Cole, Catherine A & Balasubramanian, Siva K, 1993. " Age Differences in Consumers' Search for Information: Public Policy Implications," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 157-169, June.
- Beatty, Sharon E & Smith, Scott M, 1987. " External Search Effort: An Investigation across Several Product Categories," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 83-95, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefanella Stranieri & Lucia Baldi & Alessandro Banterle, 2010.
"Do Nutrition Claims Matter to Consumers? An Empirical Analysis Considering European Requirements,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 15-33.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Baldi, Lucia & Stranieri, Stefanella, 2008. "Do Nutritional Claims Matter To Consumers? An Empirical Analysis Considering European Requirements," Miscellaneous Papers 37839, Agecon Search.
- van de Velde, Liesbeth & D'Hooghe, Katrien & Kuhne, Bianka & Verbeke, Wim, 2005. "Consumer Attitude and Behaviour Towards "Flandria" Quality Labelled Tomatoes," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24748, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2006. "Nutritional food label use: A theoretical and empirical perspective," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10033, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chaverest, E'licia L. & Wheelock, Gerald & Chembezi, Duncan M. & Kebede, Ellene, 2004. "An Analysis Of Producers' Opinions On Mandatory Labeling Of Gm Products," 2004 Annual Meeting, February 14-18, 2004, Tulsa, Oklahoma 34624, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Larceneux, Fabrice & Carpenter, Marie, 2008. "Third party labeling and the consumer decision process," Les Cahiers de Recherche 891, HEC Paris.
- Gregory, Christian & Rahkovsky, Ilya & Anekwe, Tobenna D., 2014. "Consumers’ Use of Nutrition Information When Eating Out," Economic Information Bulletin 174796, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Andreas Drichoutis & Panagiotis Lazaridis & Rodolfo Nayga & Maria Kapsokefalou & George Chryssochoidis, 2008. "A theoretical and empirical investigation of nutritional label use," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 9(3), pages 293-304, August.
- Nguyen Minh Ha & Nguyen Thi Dung, 2017. "To Study Consumers’ Use of Information on Food Labels in Vietnam," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 175-182.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/12755 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ifaamr:34349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifamaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.