Third party labeling and the consumer decision process
The objective of this research is to explore the decision-making process of consumers when faced with food products that have values-based labels.
|Date of creation:||01 Sep 2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.hec.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 1999. "Toward An Understanding Of Consumers' Perceptions Of Food Labels," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 2(01).
- S. Salman Hussain, 2000. "Green Consumerism and Ecolabelling: A Strategic Behavioural Model," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 77-89.
- Maheswaran, Durairaj, 1994. " Country of Origin as a Stereotype: Effects of Consumer Expertise and Attribute Strength on Product Evaluations," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 354-65, September.
- Gilles Grolleau & Sandoss BenAbid, 2001. "Fair trading in markets for credence goods," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 208-214, July.
- Ibanez, Lisette & Stenger, Anne, 2000. "Environment and Food Safety in Agriculture: Are Labels Efficient?," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(4), pages 452-64, December.
- Simmons, Carolyn J & Lynch, John G, Jr, 1991. " Inference Effects without Inference Making? Effects of Missing Information on Discounting and Use of Presented Information," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(4), pages 477-91, March.
- Kardes, Frank R, 1988. " Spontaneous Inference Processes in Advertising: The Effects of Conclusion Omission and Involvement on Persuasion," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(2), pages 225-33, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebg:heccah:0891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Dupouy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.