Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA)
Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal
challenges, Issue 3
- The Bio-based Economy: a New Development Model
by Romano, Donato
- Factors Affecting the Adoption of Genetically Modified Animals in the Food and Pharmaceutical Chains
by Mora, Cristina & Menozzi, Davide & Kleter, Gijs & Aramyan, Lusine H. & Valeeva, Natasha I. & Zimmermann, Karin L. & Pakki Reddy, Giddalury
- Product Differentiation and Brand Competition in the Italian Breakfast Cereal Market: a Distance Metric Approach
by Sckokai, Paolo & Varacca, Alessandro
- Economics of Biofuels: An Overview of Policies, Impacts and Prospects
by Moschini, GianCarlo & Cui, Jingbo & Lapan, Harvey E.
- Knowledge, Technology and Innovations for a Bio-based Economy: Lessons from the Past, Challenges for the Future
by Esposti, Roberto
Bio-economy, Issue 3
- Global governance of biofuels: a case for public-private governance?
by Mukhtarov, Farhad & Osseweijer, Patricia & Pierce, Robin
- Performance and productivity changes in microfinance banks in South-West Nigeria
by Olasupo, Musa A. & Afolami, Caroline A. & Shittu, Adebayo M. & Agboola, A.A.A.
- Structures and dynamics of transnational cooperation networks: evidence based on Local Action Groups in the Veneto Region, Italy
by Pisani, Elena & Burighel, Laura
- Assessment and governance of Ecosystem Services for improving management effectiveness of Natura 2000 sites
by Marino, Davide & Gaglioppa, Pierluca & Schirpke, Uta & Guadagno, Rossella & Marucci, Angelo & Palmieri, Margherita & Pellegrino, Davide & Gusmerotti, Natalia
- A multi-region approach to assessing fiscal and farm level consequences of government support for farm risk management
by Cooper, Joseph & Delbecq, BenoÃ®t
- Biotechnologies and agrifood strategies: opportunities, threats and economic implications
by Wesseler, Justus
Bio-Economy, Issue 3
- An integrated PMP model to assess the development of agro-energy crops and the effect on water requirements
by Donati, Michele & Bodini, Diego & Arfini, Filippo & Zezza, Annalisa
- How rural is the EU RDP? An analysis through spatial fund allocation
by Camaioni, Beatrice & Esposti, Roberto & Lobianco, Antonello & Pagliacci, Francesco & Sotte, Franco
- Structural and economic dynamics in diversified Italian farms
by Salvioni, Cristina & Ascione, Elisa & Henke, Roberto
- Commodity futures markets: are they an effective price risk management tool for the European wheat supply chain?
by Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Zuppiroli, Marco
- Food commodity price volatility and food insecurity
by Sarris, Alexander
2014, Issue 2
- An addendum to: a meta-analysis of hypothethical bias in stated preference valuation
by Stefani, Gianluca & Scarpa, Riccardo & Lombardi, Ginevra V.
- Adoption intensity of soil and water conservation practices by smallholders: evidence from Northern Ghana
by Nkegbe, Paul Kwame & Shankar, Bhavani
- Explaining determinants of the on-farm diversification: empirical evidence from Tuscany region
by Bartolini, Fabio & Andreoli, Maria & Brunori, Gianluca
- The contribution of different off-farm income sources and government payments to regional income inequality among farm households in Italy
by Severini, Simone & Tantari, Antonella
- Agricultural and oil commodities: price transmission and market integration between US and Italy
by Rosa, Franco & Vasciaveo, Michela & Weaver, Robert D.
2014, Issue 1
- Observing and analysing the Bioeconomy in the EU â€“ Adapting data and tools to new questions and challenges
by Mâ€™barek, Robert & Philippidis, George & Suta, Cornelia & Vinyes, Cristina & Caivano, Arnaldo & Ferrari, Emanuele & Ronzon, Tevecia & Sanjuan Lopez, Ana & Santini, Fabien
- Consumer willingness to pay for food safety: the case of mycotoxins in milk
by Sckokai, Paolo & Veneziani, Mario & Moro, Daniele & Castellari, Elena
- An expost economic assessment of the intervention against highly pathogenic avian influenza in Nigeria
by Fadiga, Mohamadou L. & Okike, Iheanacho & Bett, Bernard
- Exploring the willingness to pay for forest ecosystem services by residents of the Veneto Region
by Gatto, Paola & Vidale, Enrico & Secco, Laura & Pettenella, Davide
- Does the â€œgreen boxâ€ of the European Union distort global markets?
by Mittenzwei, Klaus & Britz, Wolfgang & Wieck, Christine
2013, Issue 2
- What is going to change in EU rural development policies after 2013? Main implications in different national contexts
by Mantino, Francesco
- Income Analysis in South American Domestic Camelid Farms
by Ansaloni, Francesco & Pyszny, Francesco & Marquina, Rodolfo & Claros Liendo, Ãlvaro & Claros Goitia, Ãlvaro & Quispe Huanca, JosÃ© LuÃs & Zapana Pineda, Japhet
- Post-2013 EU Common Agricultural Policy: predictive models of land use change
by Romano, Severino & Cozzi, Mario & Giglio, Paolo & Catullo, Giovanna
- Heterogeneous preferences for water rights reforms among smallholder irrigators in South Africa
by Speelman, Stijn & Veettil, Prakashan Chellattan
- Transfer of single farm payment entitlements to farm successors: impact on structural change and rental prices in Switzerland
by Mack, Gabriele & MÃ¶hring, Anke & Ferjani, Ali & Zimmermann, Albert & Mann, Stefan
2013, Issue 1
- Exploring the characteristics of innovation alliances of Dutch Biotechnology SMEs and their policy implications
by Garbade, Philipp J.P. & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno) & Fortuin, Frances T.J.M.
- Modelling the adoption of automatic milking systems in Noord-Holland
by Floridi, Matteo & Bartolini, Fabio & Peerlings, Jack & Polman, Nico & Viaggi, Davide
- Greenhouse gases mitigation policies in the agriculture of Aragon, Spain
by Kahil, Mohamed Taher & Albiac, JosÃ©
- Transformation for sustainable agriculture: what role for the second Pillar of CAP?
by Dwyer, Janet
- Greening agricultural payments in the EUâ€™s Common Agricultural Policy
by Matthews, Alan
2012, Issue 2
- Consumersâ€™ Awareness and Attitudinal Determinants of European Union Quality Label Use on Traditional Foods
by Verbeke, Wim & Pieniak, Zuzanna & Guerrero, Luis & Hersleth, Margrethe
- The Determinants of Farmerâ€™s Intended Behaviour Towards the Adoption of Energy Crops in Southern Spain: an Application of the Classification Tree-Method
by Giannoccaro, Giacomo & Berbel, Julio
- Efficiency and Farm Size in Philippine Aquaculture. Analysis in a Ray Production Frontier Framework
by Irz, Xavier T. & Stevenson, James R.
- Modelling Economic Returns to Plant Variety Protection in the UK
by Srinivasan, Chittur S.
- Tools for Integrated Assessment in Agriculture. State of the Art and Challenges
by Britz, Wolfgang & van Ittersum, Martin K. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Heckelei, Thomas
2012, Issue 1
- Positive Mathematical Programming Approaches â€“ Recent Developments in Literature and Applied Modelling
by Heckelei, Thomas & Britz, Wolfgang & Zhang, Yinan
- Horizontal Price Transmission in Agricultural Markets: Fundamental Concepts and Open Empirical Issues
by Listorti, Giulia & Esposti, Roberto
- Economics of Food Security: Selected Issues
by Saravia-Matus, Silvia L. & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio & Mary, Sebastien
- The Bio-Economy Concept and Knowledge Base in a Public Goods and Farmer Perspective
by Schmid, Otto & Padel, Susanne & Levidow, Les
- The Experience Economy as the Future for European Agriculture and Food?
by Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Van Herck, Kristine & Vandemoortele, Thijs
- Agricultural and Applied Economics: What is This?
by Sckokai, Paolo
- From Agricultural to Bio-based Economics? Context, State of the Art and Challenges
by Viaggi, Davide & Mantino, Francesco & Mazzocchi, Mario & Moro, Daniele & Stefani, Gianluca