How rural is the EU RDP? An analysis through spatial fund allocation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Franz Barjak, 2001. "Regional Disparities in Transition Economies: A Typology for East Germany and Poland," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 289-311.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Fabrizio De Filippis & Fabio Pierangeli, 2015.
"In Tandem for Cohesion? Synergies and Conflicts between Regional and Agricultural Policies of the European Union,"
Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(4), pages 681-704, April.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & De Filippis, Fabrizio & Pierangeli, Fabio, 2011. "In tandem for cohesion? Synergies and conflicts between regional and agricultural policies of the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53214, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & De Filippis, Fabrizio & Pierangeli, Fabio, 2015. "In tandem for cohesion?: synergies and conflicts between regional and agricultural policies of the European Union," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59953, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Fabrizio De Filippis & Fabio Pierangeli, 2011. "In tandem for cohesion? Synergies and conflicts between regional and agricultural policies of the European Union," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 40, European Institute, LSE.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Fabrizio De Filippis and Fabio Pierangeli, 2011. "In tandem for cohesion? Synergies and conflicts between regional and agricultural policies of the European Union," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 0, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Paola Bertolini & Marco Montanari, 2009. "Un approccio territoriale al tema della povertà in Europa: dimensione rurale e urbana," Economia & lavoro, Carocci editore, issue 1, pages 1-27.
- Johnston, Bruce F, 1970. "Agriculture and Structural Transformation in Developing Countries: A Survey of Research," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 369-404, June.
- Demetrios Psaltopoulos & Eudokia Balamou & Kenneth J. Thomson, 2006. "Rural–Urban Impacts of CAP Measures in Greece: An Inter‐regional SAM Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 441-458, September.
- Roberto Esposti & Franco Sotte, 2002. "Institutional Structure, Industrialization and Rural Development: An Evolutionary Interpretation of the Italian Experience," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 3-41.
- Ricardo Ocaña-Riola & Carmen Sánchez-Cantalejo, 2005. "Rurality Index for Small Areas in Spain," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 247-266, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertolini, Paola & Pagliacci, Francesco, 2017. "Quality of life and territorial imbalances. A focus on italian inner and rural areas," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 6(2), September.
- Paola Bertolini & Francesco Pagliacci & Antonio Pisciotta, 2019. "Poverty and Social Exclusion in the European Union: SouthEastern Territorial Patterns," Department of Economics 0155, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Bonfiglio, A. & Camaioni, B. & Coderoni, Silvia & Esposti, Roberto & Pagliacci, F. & Sotte, F., 2015. "Distribution and re-distribution of CAP expenditure throughout the EU," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211364, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Oldřich Hájek & Jiří Novosák & Radek Jurčík & Daniela Spiesová & Jana Novosáková, 2019. "Strukturální fondy a znevýhodnění regionů: veřejní a neveřejní příjemci podpory [Structural Funding and Disadvantage of Regions: Public and Non-Public Beneficiaries]," Politická ekonomie, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2019(2), pages 113-132.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Beatrice Camaioni & Roberto Esposti & Antonello Lobianco & Francesco Pagliacci & Franco Sotte, 2013. "Looking for PeripheRurality. WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 35," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 46921, December.
- Beatrice Camaioni & Roberto Esposti & Francesco Pagliacci & Franco Sotte, 2014. "How Much Rural is the CAP? WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 51," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 47127, December.
- Beatrice CAMAIONI & Roberto ESPOSTI & Francesco PAGLIACCI & Franco SOTTE, 2014. "How does space affect the allocation of the EU rural development policy's expenditure? An econometric assessment," Working Papers 399, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Esposti, R. & Pagliacci, F. & Sotte, F. & Camaioni, Beatrice & Lobianco, A., 2013. "How rural the EU RDP is? An analysis through spatial funds allocation," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149900, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Elias Giannakis & Sophia Efstratoglou & Artemis Antoniades, 2018. "Off-Farm Employment and Economic Crisis: Evidence from Cyprus," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-11, March.
- Manevska-Tasevska, Gordana & Hansson, Helena & Asmild, Mette & Surry, Yves, 2018. "Assessing the regional efficiency of Swedish agriculture under the CAP ‒ a multidirectional efficiency approach," 162nd Seminar, April 26-27, 2018, Budapest, Hungary 271971, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tschirley, David L. & Benfica, Rui M.S., 2000. "O Papel do Mercado de Trabalho, Microempresas, e Agricultura na Reducao da Pobreza Rural em Mocambique," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 55220, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Dimitris Psaltopoulos & Eudokia Balamou, 2005. "Modelling the Effects of Trade Policy Scenarios on Multifunctionality in Greek Agriculture: A Social Accounting Matrix Approach," ENARPRI Working Papers 014, ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes).
- Nina Hyytiä, 2014. "Farm diversification and regional investments: efficient instruments for the CAP rural development targets in rural regions of Finland?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 255-277.
- Pangbourne, Kate & Roberts, Deborah, 2012. "What multipliers don’t tell you: A spatial analysis of farm household linkages," 86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 134718, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Lampiris, Georgios & Karelakis, Christos & Loizou, Efstratios, 2018. "Evaluation of the impacts of CAP policy measures on a local economy: The case of a Greek region," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 745-751.
- Zuzana Bednaříková, 2015. "Evaluation of the Impacts of Rural Development Policy Measures on the Local Economy in the Czech Republic," Prague Economic Papers, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2015(4), pages 416-433.
- Sébastien Mary & Fabien Santini & Maria Espinosa & Alejandro Cardenete & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2013. "The rural-urban spillovers of EU structural policies in Cordoba, Spain," JRC Working Papers JRC85301, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Digvijay S. Negi & Pratap S. Birthal & Devesh Roy & Jaweriah Hazrana, 2020. "Market access, price policy and diversification in Indian agriculture," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2020-009, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2014.
"Ready, set, go! Why are some regions entrepreneurial jump starters?,"
The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(2), pages 487-513, September.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2013. "Ready, set, go! Why are some regions entrepreneurial jump-starters?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Zulfiqar Ahmad Gill & Khalid Mustafa & Waqar Ahmad Jehangir, 1999. "Rural Development in the 21st Century: Some Issues," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 1177-1190.
- Cook, Paul & Uchida, Yuichiro, 2008. "Structural change, competition and income distribution," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 274-286, May.
- Gustavo Anríquez & Kostas Stamoulis, 2007. "Rural development and poverty reduction: is agriculture still the key?," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 4(1), pages 5-46.
- Psaltopoulos, Demetris & Balamou, Eudokia & Skuras, Dimitris & Ratinger, Tomas & Sieber, Stefan, 2011. "Modelling the impacts of CAP Pillar 1 and 2 measures on local economies in Europe: Testing a case study-based CGE-model approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Michael Wyrwich, 2011. "New business formation and regional growth across regions with distinct initial industry structures," ERSA conference papers ersa10p656, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aieabj:162075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.