How does space affect the distribution of the EU RDP funds? An econometric assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertolini Paola & Montanari Marco, 2009. "Un approccio territoriale al tema della povertà in Europa: dimensione rurale e urbana," Economia & lavoro, Carocci editore, issue 1, pages 1-27.
More about this item
Keywordsspatial econometrics; EU rural development policy; rurality indicators; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; R58; Q01; O18;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-07-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-07-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2013-07-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2013-07-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aiea13:151598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .