How rural the EU RDP is? An analysis through spatial funds allocation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Johnson, 1967. "Hierarchical clustering schemes," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 32(3), pages 241-254, September.
- Dimitris Ballas & Thanasis Kalogeresis & Lois Labrianidis, 2003. "A comparative study of typologies for rural areas in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa03p515, European Regional Science Association.
- Franz Barjak, 2001. "Regional Disparities in Transition Economies: A Typology for East Germany and Poland," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 289-311.
- Monasterolo, Irene & Coppola, Nicola, 2010. "Mapping Serbia: more targeted rural areas for better policies," 118th Seminar, August 25-27, 2010, Ljubljana, Slovenia 94737, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Demetrios Psaltopoulos & Eudokia Balamou & Kenneth J. Thomson, 2006. "Rural-Urban Impacts of CAP Measures in Greece: An Inter-regional SAM Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 441-458.
- Henry Kaiser, 1974. "An index of factorial simplicity," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 39(1), pages 31-36, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camaioni, Beatrice & Esposti, Roberto & Pagliacci, Francesco & Sotte, Franco, 2014. "One policy, many policies: the spatial allocation of first and second pillar CAP Expenditure," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173088, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- repec:wfo:wstudy:47127 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paola Bertolini & Francesco Pagliacci, 2016. "Territorial Unbalances in Quality of Life. A focus on Italian Inner and Rural Areas," Department of Economics 0087, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- repec:ags:aieabj:276292 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertolini, P. & Pagliacci, F., 2016. "Territorial Unbalances in Quality of Life. A focus on Italian Inner and Rural Areas," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242317, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- repec:wfo:wstudy:47499 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:tvecsg:v:108:y:2017:i:2:p:157-174 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Farm Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-URE-2013-06-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aiea13:149900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.