A comparative study of typologies for rural areas in Europe
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Esposti, R. & Pagliacci, F. & Sotte, F. & Camaioni, Beatrice & Lobianco, A., 2013. "How rural the EU RDP is? An analysis through spatial funds allocation," 2013 Second Congress, June 6-7, 2013, Parma, Italy 149900, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Peter Nijkamp & Tuzin Baycan Levent & Aliye Ahu Gulumser, 2006.
"Turkey's Rurality: A Comparative Analysis At the EU Level,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa06p641, European Regional Science Association.
- Gülümser, A.A. & Baycan-Levent, T. & Nijkamp, P., 2009. "Turkey’s rurality: A comparative analysis at the EU level," Serie Research Memoranda 0031, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Pienaar, Louw & Traub, Lulama, 2015. "Understanding the smallholder farmer in South Africa: Towards a sustainable livelihoods classification," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212633, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Depraz, Samuel, 0. "Czy Powstanie Międzynarodowa Definicja Obszaru Wiejskiego W Europie?," Village and Agriculture (WieÅ› i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, issue 2.
- D'Amico, Mario & Coppola, Adele & Chinnici, Gaetano & Di Vita, Giuseppe & Pappalardo, Gioacchino, 2012. "EU Agricultural Systems in the new CAP perspectives," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126116, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa03p515. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .