Contact information of European Association of Agricultural Economists
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
- 135483 Greening the CAP: the way forward
by Matthews, Alan
- 133455 Stabilization of farm income in the new risk management policy of the EU: a preliminary assessment for Italy through FADN data
by Dell'Aquila, Crescenzo & Cimino, Orlando
- 128207 Agricultural Markets and Risk Management Tools
by Goodwin, Barry K.
- 128206 The relationship between economic growth and environmental quality: the contributions of economic structure and agricultural policies
by Carillo, Felicetta & Maietta, Ornella Wanda
- 128205 The Economic Organizations of Short Supply Chains
by Fondse, Mirjam & Wubben, Emiel F.M. & Kortstee, Harry & Pascucci, Stefano
- 126988 The October 2011 Legislative Proposals for CAP Reform: A French Point of View
by Chatellier, Vincent & Guyomard, Herve
- 126222 The role of cash crop marketing contracts in the adoption of low-input practices in the presence of risk and income supports
by Ricome, Aymeric & Chaib, Karim & Ridier, Aude & Kephaliacos, Charilaos & Carpy-Goulard, Francoise
- 126221 Distributional effects and structural change induced by various CAP Pillar 1 proposals; the case of the Czech Republic
by Ratinger, Tomas & Foltyn, Ivan & Jelinek, Ladislav & Kristkova, Zuzana
- 126220 The future of grasslands and beef cattle in the Czech Republic
by Abrahamová, Miluše & Boudný, Jan & Bošková, Iveta & Foltyn, Ivan & Hruska, Martin & Prazan, Jaroslav & Ratinger, Tomas & Voltr, Vaclav
- 126219 My neighbor is a farmer. How much agriculture is there in the ENPI CBC Programmes for the Mediterranean Basin?
by Perretti, Biagio & Favia, MariaFara
- 126155 The adoption of agricultural extension policies in the Italian farms
by De Rosa, Marcello & Chiappini, Silvia
- 126139 Delivering public goods in agriculture: the cost of green payments for Italian farms
by Cardillo, Concetta & Cimino, Orlando & Henke, Roberto & Vanni, Francesco
- 126119 Service provision and social cohesion in rural areas: interaction between commuting, mobility and the residential preferences in Latvia
by Zobena, Aija & Lace, I. & Benga, Elita
- 126118 Development of clusters and international competitiveness of the agro-food sectors in the EU countries
by Figiel, Szczepan & Kuberska, Dominika & Kufel, Justyna
- 126116 EU Agricultural Systems in the new CAP perspectives
by D'Amico, Mario & Coppola, Adele & Chinnici, Gaetano & Di Vita, Giuseppe & Pappalardo, Gioacchino
- 126115 Assessing farmers' acceptance and perception of agri-environment schemes by ex-post application of the 'Theory of Planned Behaviour' - A case study in England
by Schroeder, Lilli Aline
- 126113 Creation and governance of value in agricultural cooperation: the role of policies
by Nazzaro, Concetta & Marotta, Giuseppe & Pascucci, Stefano
- 126101 The CAP after 2013: what criteria for resources allocation?
by Henke, Roberto & Monteleone, Alessandro & Pierangeli, Fabio
- 126100 The alignment of European Law in pre-candidate countries: the case of Bosnia and Herzegovina wine law
by Gaeta, Davide & Begalli, Diego & Corsinovi, Paola
- 126099 Evaluating productive and economic impacts of climate change variability on the farm sector of an irrigated Mediterranean area
by Dono, Gabriele & Cortignani, Raffaele & Giraldo, Luca & Doro, Luca & Ledda, Luigi & Pasqui, Massimiliano & Roggero, PierPaolo
- 126060 Does the alternative food supply network affect the human health?
by Bimbo, Francesco & Viscecchia, Rosaria & Nardone, Gianluca
- 126053 New tools for EU agricultural sector and rural areas. Which role for Payments for Ecosystem Services?
by Marangon, Francesco & Troiano, Stefania
- 126052 The territorial management contracts (TMC): a practical tool to reduce the risk in land resources management and to improve the multifunctionality of agriculture
by Ciani, Adriano & Boggia, Antonio & Paolotti, L. & Rocchi, L.
- 126051 Multi-system governance within the EU policy for rural development: a proposal for LAGs self-evaluation in the LEADER program
by Birolo, Linda & Secco, Laura & Da Re, Riccardo & Cesaro, Luca
- 126039 Future CAP - food security and safety are the key
by Wieliczko, Barbara
- 126032 Assessing farmers' acceptance and perception of agri-environment schemes by ex-post application of the 'Theory of Planned Behaviour' - A case study in England
by Schroeder, Lilli Aline
- 126031 Assessing agriculture-water relationships: a Pan-European multidimensional modelling approach
by Blanco, Maria & Van Doorslaer, Benjamin & Britz, Wolfgang
- 126030 Territory and innovation behaviour in agri-food firms: does rurality matter?
by Garcia Alvarez-Coque, Jose-Maria & Lopez-Garcia Usach, T. & Sanchez Garcia, M.
- 126013 An attempt to measure the economic sustainability of farm diversification
by Ascione, Elisa & Henke, Roberto & Salvioni, Cristina
- 126010 Managing Environmental Risk In Presence Of Climate Change: Evidence From Ethiopia
by Di Falco, Salvatore & Veronesi, Marcella
- 125994 On the effectiveness of mutual funds to cope with lasting market risks: The case of FMD in Brittany
by Rault, Arnaud
- 125957 Market and policy-oriented incentives to provide animal welfare: The case of tail biting
by Niemi, Jarkko K. & Sinisalo, Alina & Valros, Anna & Heinonen, Mari
- 125956 The Cost Function Structure of Dutch Dairy Farms: Effects of Quota abolition and Price Volatility
by Samson, G.S. (Sabrina) & Gardebroek, Koos & Jongeneel, Roelof A.
- 125648 Improving Measures for Targeting Agri-Environmental Payments: The Case of High Nature Value Farming
by Solovyeva, Irina & Nuppenau, Ernst-August