Territory and innovation behaviour in agri-food firms: does rurality matter?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafael Boix, 2008. "Los distritos industriales en la Europa Mediterránea: los mapas de Italia y España," Working Papers wpdea0804, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Benno Torgler & Friedrich Schneider & Christoph Schaltegger, 2010.
"Local autonomy, tax morale, and the shadow economy,"
Springer, vol. 144(1), pages 293-321, July.
- Benno Torgler & Friedrich Schneider & Christoph A. Schaltegger, 2008. "Local Autonomy, Tax Morale and the Shadow Economy," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-24, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Benno Torgler & Friedrich Schneider & Christoph A. Schaltegger, 2009. "Local Autonomy, Tax Morale and the Shadow Economy," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 243, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Vittorio Galletto & Rafael Boix, 2008. "Marshallian Industrial Districts in Spain," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2008(3), pages 29-52.
- Martinez, Marian Garcia & Briz, Julian, 2000. "Innovation In The Spanish Food And Drink Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 2), pages 1-22.
- Head, Keith & Ries, John & Swenson, Deborah, 1995.
"Agglomeration benefits and location choice: Evidence from Japanese manufacturing investments in the United States,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 223-247, May.
- Keith Head & John Ries & Deborah Swenson, 1994. "Agglomeration Benefits and Location Choice: Evidence from Japanese Manufacturing Investment in the United States," NBER Working Papers 4767, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emanuela D'Angelo & Marco Lilla, 2010. "Social networking and inequality: the role of clustered networks," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 4(1), pages 63-77.
- Michael Porter, 2003. "The Economic Performance of Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 549-578.
- Don Webber & Nigel Curry & Anthony Plumridge, 2009. "Business Productivity and Area Productivity in Rural England," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(5), pages 661-675.
- Fagerberg, Jan & Fosaas, Morten & Sapprasert, Koson, 2012.
"Innovation: Exploring the knowledge base,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1132-1153.
- Jan Fagerberg & Koson Sapprasert, 2010. "Innovation: Exploring the knowledge base," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20100616, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Jan Fagerberg & Morten Fosaas & Koson Sapprasert, 2011. "Innovation: Exploring the knowledge base," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20111003, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Konstantinos Giannakas & Murray Fulton, 2005. "Process Innovation Activity in a Mixed Oligopoly: The Role of Cooperatives," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(2), pages 406-422.
- Cooke, Philip & Gomez Uranga, Mikel & Etxebarria, Goio, 1997. "Regional innovation systems: Institutional and organisational dimensions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4-5), pages 475-491, December.
- Huergo, Elena & Jaumandreu, Jordi, 2004. "Firms' age, process innovation and productivity growth," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 541-559, April.
- Francesca Mameli & Alessandra Faggian & Philip McCann, 2008. "Employment Growth in Italian Local Labour Systems: Issues of Model Specification and Sectoral Aggregation," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 343-360.
- Stephen G. Donald & Kevin Lang, 2007. "Inference with Difference-in-Differences and Other Panel Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(2), pages 221-233, May.
- Rafael Boix & Vittorio Galleto, 2005. "Sistemas Locales de Trabajo y Distritos Industriales Marshallianos en España," Working Papers wpdea0514, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Christos Kalantaridis & Zografia Bika, 2006. "Local embeddedness and rural entrepreneurship: case-study evidence from Cumbria, England," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(8), pages 1561-1579, August.
- Jason Henderson, 2002. "Building the rural economy with high-growth entrepreneurs," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III, pages 45-70.
- Leah J. Tsoodle & Tracy M. Turner, 2008. "Property Taxes and Residential Rents," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 63-80, March.
- Papaconstantinou, G. & Sakurai, N. & Wyckoff, A., 1998. "Domestic and international product-embodied R&D diffusion," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 301-314, July.
- Asheim, Bjorn T. & Coenen, Lars, 2005. "Knowledge bases and regional innovation systems: Comparing Nordic clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1173-1190, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Industrial Organization; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-07-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-07-23 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2012-07-23 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2012-07-23 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa126:126030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.