Firms' age, process innovation and productivity growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crepon, B. & Duguet, E. & Mairesse, J., 1998. "Research Investment, Innovation and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications 98.15, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-954, July.
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999. "Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643, February.
- David B. Audretsch, 1995. "Innovation and Industry Evolution," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011468, February.
- Elena Huergo & Jordi Jaumandreu, 2004. "How Does Probability of Innovation Change with Firm Age?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 22(3_4), pages 193-207, April.
- Hall, Bronwyn H. & Mairesse, Jacques, 1995.
"Exploring the relationship between R&D and productivity in French manufacturing firms,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 263-293, January.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Jacques Mairesse, 1992. "Exploring the Relationship Between R&D and Productivity in French Manufacturing Firms," NBER Working Papers 3956, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Crepon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998.
"Research, Innovation And Productivity: An Econometric Analysis At The Firm Level,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(2), pages 115-158.
- Bruno Crepon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998. "Research, Innovation, and Productivity: An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," NBER Working Papers 6696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Crépon & Emmanuel Duguet & Jacques Mairesse, 1998. "Research, Innovation and Productivity : An Econometric Analysis at the Firm Level," Working Papers 98-33, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Miguel A. Delgado & Jordi Jaumandreu & Ana Martín Marcos, 1999.
"Input cost, capacity utilization and substitution in the short run,"
Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(3), pages 239-262.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Jaumandreu, Jordi & Martín Marcos, Ana, 1998. "Input cost, capacity utilization and substitution in the short run," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 4676, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Tor Jakob Klette, 1996. "R&D, Scope Economies, and Plant Performance," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 27(3), pages 502-522, Autumn.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Garcia, Angel & Jaumandreu, Jordi & Rodriguez, Cesar, 2004. "Innovation and jobs: evidence from manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 1204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaan Masso & Amaresh K Tiwari, 2021. "Productivity Implications Of R&D, Innovation And Capital Accumulation For Incumbents And Entrants: The Case Of Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 130, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Hans Lööf & Almas Heshmati, 2003.
"The link between firm-level innovation and aggregate productivity growth: a cross-country examination,"
Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(2), pages 131-147, August.
- Heshmati, Almas & Lööf, Hans, 2003. "The link between firm-level innovation and aggregate productivity growth: a cross-country examination," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-07, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hans Loof & Almas Heshmati, 2006.
"On the relationship between innovation and performance: A sensitivity analysis,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4-5), pages 317-344.
- Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2001. "On the Relationship between Innovation and Performance: A sensitivity Analysis," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0446, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2001.
- Rosario SÁNCHEZ-PÉREZ & M. Ángeles DÍAZ-MAYANS, 2013. "Are Large Innovative Firms More Efficient?," Theoretical and Practical Research in the Economic Fields, ASERS Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 89-96.
- Okada, Yosuke, 2005. "Competition and productivity in Japanese manufacturing industries," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 586-616, December.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés, 2013. "R&D, knowledge, economic growth and the transatlantic productivity gap," Chapters, in: Frank Giarratani & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Philip McCann (ed.), Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 11, pages 271-302, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jaan Masso & Amaresh K Tiwari, 2022. "Productivity Implications of R&D, Innovation, and Capital Accumulation for Incumbents and Entrants: Perspectives from a Catching-up Economy," Papers 2205.10540, arXiv.org.
- Huergo, Elena, 2006. "The role of technological management as a source of innovation: Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1377-1388, November.
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2016. "“Innovation, heterogeneous firms, and the region”," AQR Working Papers 201607, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Apr 2016.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto, 2014.
"R&D determinants: Accounting for the differences between research and development,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1634-1648.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés & López, Alberto, 2012. "R&D Determinants: accounting for the differences between research and development," MPRA Paper 41270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alejandro García-Pozo & Juan Antonio Campos-Soria & J. Aníbal Núñez-Carrasco, 2021. "Technological innovation and productivity across Spanish regions," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 67(1), pages 167-187, August.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Jaumandreu, Jordi, 2006.
"R&D and productivity: Estimating production functions when productivity is endogenous,"
1246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaumandreu, Jordi & Doraszelski, Ulrich, 2008. "R&D and Productivity: Estimating Production Functions when Productivity is Endogenous," CEPR Discussion Papers 6636, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Doraszelski, Ulrich & Jaumandreu, Jordi, 2007. "R&D and productivity : estimating production functions when productivity is endogenous," UC3M Working papers. Economics we078652, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ornaghi, Carmine, 2006.
"Spillovers in product and process innovation: Evidence from manufacturing firms,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 349-380, March.
- Ornaghi, Carmine, 2002. "Spillovers in product and process innovation: evidence from manufacturing firms," UC3M Working papers. Economics we023213, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Ortega-Argilés, Raquel & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2011.
"Productivity Gains from R&D Investment: Are High-Tech Sectors Still Ahead?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5975, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2013. "Productivity gains from R&D investment: are high-tech sectors still ahead?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1390, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Dawid, Herbert & Pellegrino, Gabriele & Vivarelli, Marco, 2017. "Is the demand-pull driver equally crucial for product vs process innovation?," MERIT Working Papers 2017-035, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Baldwin, John R. Gu, Wulong, 2004. "Innovation, Survival and Performance of Canadian Manufacturing Plants," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2004022e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Oh, Dong-Hyun & Lööf, Hans & Heshmati, Almas, 2009.
"The Icelandic Economy: a victim of the financial crisis or simply inefficient?,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
199, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Dong-hyun Oh & Hans Loof & Almas Heshmati, 2009. "The Icelandic Economy: A Victim of the Financial Crisis or Simply Inefficient?," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200916, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Sep 2009.
- Başak Dalgıç & Burcu Fazlıoğlu, 2021. "Innovation and firm growth: Turkish manufacturing and services SMEs," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 11(3), pages 395-419, September.
- Criscuolo, Chiara & Mariagrazia, Squicciarini & Olavi, Lehtoranta, 2010. "R&D, innovation and productivity, and the CIS: sampling, specification and comparability issues," MPRA Paper 39261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:22:y:2004:i:4:p:541-559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.