Innovation And Spatial Externalities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aliye Ahu Gulumser & Tuzin Baycan-Levent & Peter Nijkamp, 2011.
"Creative capacity for sustainable development: A comparative analysis of European and Turkish rural regions,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa10p451, European Regional Science Association.
- Akgun, A.A. & Baycan, T. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Creative capacity for sustainable development: A comparative analysis of European and Turkish rural regions," Serie Research Memoranda 0020, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- repec:ris:invreg:0358 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Grimpe & Roberto Patuelli, 2011.
"Regional knowledge production in nanomaterials: a spatial filtering approach,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 46(3), pages 519-541, June.
- Patuelli, Roberto & Grimpe, Christoph, 2008. "Knowledge Production in Nanomaterials: An Application of Spatial Filtering to Regional Systems of Innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christoph Grimpe & Roberto Patuelli, 2008. "Knowledge Production in Nanomaterials : An Application of Spatial Filtering to Regional Systems of Innovation," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0806, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Christoph Grimpe & Roberto Patuelli, 2008. "Regional Knowledge Production in Nanomaterials: A Spatial Filtering Approach," Working Paper series 29_08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Apr 2009.
- Aliye Ahu Gülümser & Tüzın Baycan-Levent & Peter Nijkamp, 2009.
"Measuring Regional Creative Capacity: A Literature Review for Rural-Specific Approaches,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 545-563, October.
- Gulumser, A.A. & Baycan, T. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Measuring regional creative capacity: A literature review for rural-specific approaches," Serie Research Memoranda 0015, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Ning, Lutao & Wang, Fan & Li, Jian, 2016. "Urban innovation, regional externalities of foreign direct investment and industrial agglomeration: Evidence from Chinese cities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(4), pages 830-843.
- Pierre Desrochers & Samuli Leppälä, 2011. "Creative Environments: The Case for Local Economic Diversity," Chapters,in: Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 21 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Edward J. Malecki, 2010. "Everywhere? The Geography Of Knowledge," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 493-513.
- Martin Andersson & Börje Johansson, 2008. "Innovation Ideas and Regional Characteristics: Product Innovations and Export Entrepreneurship by Firms in Swedish Regions," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 193-224.
- Rammer, Christian & Kinne, Jan & Blind, Knut, 2016. "Microgeography of innovation in the city: Location patterns of innovative firms in Berlin," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-080, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- María Jesús Rodríguez-Gulías & David Rodeiro-Pazos & Sara Fernández-López, 2016. "The Regional Effect on the Innovative Performance of University Spin-Offs: a Multilevel Approach," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 7(4), pages 869-889, December.
- Martin Andersson & Lina Bjerke & Charlie Karlsson, 2014. "Imports and regional development," Chapters,in: Knowledge, Innovation and Space, chapter 4, pages 80-102 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tsvetkova, Alexandra, 2016. "Do diversity, creativity and localized competition promote endogenous firm formation? Evidence from a high-tech US industry," MPRA Paper 72349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bowe, Scott A. & Marcouiller, David W., 2007. "Alternative tourism-timber dependencies and the development of forested rural regions," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(6), pages 653-670, February.
- Luisa Gagliardi, 2015.
"Does skilled migration foster innovative performance? Evidence from British local areas,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(4), pages 773-794, November.
- Luisa Gagliardi, 2011. "Does Skilled Migration Foster Innovative Performance? Evidence from British Local Areas," SERC Discussion Papers 0097, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:59427 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suelene Mascarini & Renato Garcia & Francesco Quatraro, 2018. "Territorial Aspects Of The Degree Of Novelty Of The Innovation In Brazil," Anais do XLIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 44th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 170, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:inrsre:v:26:y:2003:i:2:p:167-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.