Journal of Urban Economics
2017, Volume 99, Issue C
- 1-14 Agglomeration: A long-run panel data approach
by Hanlon, W. Walker & Miscio, Antonio
- 15-30 Accountability and yardstick competition in the public provision of education
by Terra, Rafael & Mattos, Enlinson
- 31-47 Support and opposition to a Pigovian tax: Road pricing with reference-dependent preferences
by De Borger, Bruno & Glazer, Amihai
- 48-61 Housing demand and neighborhood choice with housing vouchers
by Geyer, Judy
- 62-78 Financial literacy: A barrier to home ownership for the young?
by Gathergood, John & Weber, Jörg
- 79-93 Mortgage (mis)pricing: The case of co-borrowers
by Tzioumis, Konstantinos
- 94-106 Nuclear power plant closures and local housing values: Evidence from Fukushima and the German housing market
by Bauer, Thomas K. & Braun, Sebastian T. & Kvasnicka, Michael
- 107-119 Housing choices and labor income risk
by Jansson, Thomas
- 120-135 Homeownership, housing capital gains and self-employment
by Harding, John P. & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 136-147 Rockets: The housing market effects of a credible terrorist threat
by Elster, Yael & Zussman, Asaf & Zussman, Noam
- 148-160 Estimating the residential land damage of the Fukushima nuclear accident
by Kawaguchi, Daiji & Yukutake, Norifumi
- 161-172 The impact of clandestine methamphetamine labs on property values: Discovery, decontamination and stigma
by Dealy, Bern C. & Horn, Brady P. & Berrens, Robert P.
- 173-187 Cultural dynamics, social mobility and urban segregation
by Bezin, Emeline & Moizeau, Fabien
2017, Volume 98, Issue C
- 1-5 Urban economics for the developing World: An introduction
by Glaeser, Edward & Henderson, J. Vernon
- 6-16 Demography, urbanization and development: Rural push, urban pull and…urban push?
by Jedwab, Remi & Christiaensen, Luc & Gindelsky, Marina
- 17-49 What is different about urbanization in rich and poor countries? Cities in Brazil, China, India and the United States
by Chauvin, Juan Pablo & Glaeser, Edward & Ma, Yueran & Tobio, Kristina
- 50-68 The settlement of the United States, 1800–2000: The long transition towards Gibrat’s law
by Desmet, Klaus & Rappaport, Jordan
- 69-87 Political favoritism in China’s capital markets and its effect on city sizes
by Chen, Ying & Henderson, J. Vernon & Cai, Wei
- 88-97 Breaking into tradables: Urban form and urban function in a developing city
by Venables, Anthony J.
- 98-123 Travel costs and urban specialization patterns: Evidence from China’s high speed railway system
by Lin, Yatang
- 124-138 Locomotives of local growth: The short- and long-term impact of railroads in Sweden
by Berger, Thor & Enflo, Kerstin
- 139-157 City seeds: Geography and the origins of the European city system
by Bosker, Maarten & Buringh, Eltjo
- 158-173 Malthus living in a slum: Urban concentration, infrastructure and economic growth
by Castells-Quintana, David
- 174-186 Sewers’ diffusion and the decline of mortality: The case of Paris, 1880–1914
by Kesztenbaum, Lionel & Rosenthal, Jean-Laurent
- 187-213 Shelter from the storm: Upgrading housing infrastructure in Latin American slums
by Galiani, Sebastián & Gertler, Paul J. & Undurraga, Raimundo & Cooper, Ryan & Martínez, Sebastián & Ross, Adam
- 214-222 The demand for space in China
by Murray, Michael P. & Sun, Guoqing
- 223-233 To build above the limit? Implementation of land use regulations in urban China
by Cai, Hongbin & Wang, Zhi & Zhang, Qinghua
2017, Volume 97, Issue C
- 1-14 Does enhanced mobility of young people improve employment and housing outcomes? Evidence from a large and controlled experiment in France
by Le Gallo, Julie & L'Horty, Yannick & Petit, Pascale
- 15-39 The role of social networks in cultural assimilation
by Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves
- 40-70 Spatial frictions
by Behrens, Kristian & Mion, Giordano & Murata, Yasusada & Suedekum, Jens
- 71-88 Walled cities in late imperial China
by Ioannides, Yannis M. & Zhang, Junfu
2016, Volume 96, Issue C
- 1-16 Worker migration or job creation? Persistent shocks and regional recoveries
by Greenaway-McGrevy, Ryan & Hood, Kyle K.
- 17-35 Spillovers, absorptive capacity and agglomeration
by Lychagin, Sergey
- 36-54 The accident externality of driving: Evidence from observance of the Jewish Sabbath in Israel
by Romem, Issi & Shurtz, Ity
- 55-72 Housing price bubbles, new supply, and within-city dynamics
by Liu, Crocker H. & Nowak, Adam & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 73-90 Born on the wrong day? School entry age and juvenile crime
by Depew, Briggs & Eren, Ozkan
- 91-111 Mortgage default risk: New evidence from internet search queries
by Chauvet, Marcelle & Gabriel, Stuart & Lutz, Chandler
- 121-141 Renewable energy and negative externalities: The effect of wind turbines on house prices
by Dröes, Martijn I. & Koster, Hans R.A.
- 142-155 A general-equilibrium analysis of airport pricing, capacity, and regulation
by Kidokoro, Yukihiro & Lin, Ming Hsin & Zhang, Anming
- 156-165 Housing equity, residential mobility and commuting
by Bloze, Gintautas & Skak, Morten
2016, Volume 95, Issue C
- 16-30 Can buyer “mobility” reduce aggregation failures in land-assembly?
by Isaac, R. Mark & Kitchens, Carl & Portillo, Javier E.
- 31-48 Charter school closure and student achievement: Evidence from Ohio
by Carlson, Deven & Lavertu, Stéphane
- 49-63 A field study of rental market discrimination across origins in France
by Acolin, Arthur & Bostic, Raphael & Painter, Gary
- 64-86 Optimal policies in cities with congestion and agglomeration externalities: Congestion tolls, labor subsidies, and place-based strategies
by Zhang, Wenjia & Kockelman, Kara M.
2016, Volume 94, Issue C
- 1-12 Religious heterogeneity and fiscal policy: Evidence from German reunification
by Freier, Ronny & Geys, Benny & Holm, Joshua
- 13-31 Congestion, agglomeration, and the structure of cities
by Brinkman, Jeffrey C.
- 32-53 “Modelling and forecasting mortgage delinquency and foreclosure in the UK.”
by Aron, Janine & Muellbauer, John
- 54-72 School district and housing price responses to fiscal stress labels: Evidence from Ohio
by Thompson, Paul N.
- 73-89 Does size matter? Educational attainment and cohort size
by Reiling, Rune Borgan
- 90-108 Metro business cycles
by Arias, Maria A. & Gascon, Charles S. & Rapach, David E.
- 109-123 Are PILOTs property taxes for nonprofits?
by Fei, Fan & Hines, James R. & Horwitz, Jill R.
2016, Volume 93, Issue C
- 1-17 Why truck distance taxes are contagious and drive fuel taxes to the bottom
by Mandell, Svante & Proost, Stef
- 18-29 How do politicians save? Buffer-stock management of unemployment insurance finance
by Craig, Steven G. & Hemissi, Wided & Mukherjee, Satadru & Sørensen, Bent E.
- 30-48 Neighborhood effects on secondary school performance of Latino and African American youth: Evidence from a natural experiment in Denver
by Galster, George & Santiago, Anna & Stack, Lisa & Cutsinger, Jackie
- 49-59 Decentralized redistribution in a laboratory federation
by Ania, Ana B. & Wagener, Andreas
- 60-70 Payment changes and default risk: The impact of refinancing on expected credit losses
by Tracy, Joseph & Wright, Joshua
- 71-84 The urban density premium across establishments
by Faberman, R. Jason & Freedman, Matthew
- 85-98 Disentangling property value impacts of environmental contamination from locally undesirable land uses: Implications for measuring post-cleanup stigmaAuthor-Name: Taylor, Laura O
by Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Liu, Xiangping
- 99-114 Clean money, dirty system: Connected landowners capture beneficial land rezoning
by Murray, Cameron K. & Frijters, Paul
- 115-130 What is the role of the asking price for a house?
by Han, Lu & Strange, William C.
- 131-151 Highways and productivity in manufacturing firms
by Holl, Adelheid
2016, Volume 92, Issue C
- 1-15 Effects of a mileage tax for trucks
by Luechinger, Simon & Roth, Florian
- 16-30 Preserving history or restricting development? The heterogeneous effects of historic districts on local housing markets in New York City
by Been, Vicki & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & Gedal, Michael & Glaeser, Edward & McCabe, Brian J.
- 48-65 Discrimination in mortgage lending: Evidence from a correspondence experiment
by Hanson, Andrew & Hawley, Zackary & Martin, Hal & Liu, Bo
- 66-75 Co-invention networks and inventive productivity in US citiesAuthor-Name: Breschi, Stefano
by Lenzi, Camilla
- 76-90 An evaluation of the Federal Legal Services Program: Evidence from crime rates and property values
by Cunningham, Jamein P.
- 91-105 Households' willingness to pay for public housing
by Van Ommeren, Jos N. & Van der Vlist, Arno J.
- 106-119 Does public transit reduce car travel externalities? Quasi-natural experiments' evidence from transit strikes
by Adler, Martin W. & van Ommeren, Jos N.
2016, Volume 91, Issue C
- 1-12 Negative home equity, economic insecurity, and household mobility over the Great Recession
by Bricker, Jesse & Bucks, Brian
- 13-25 Agglomeration within an urban area
by Billings, Stephen B. & Johnson, Erik B.
- 26-44 Workforce location and equilibrium unemployment in a duocentric economy with matching frictions
by Lehmann, Etienne & Montero Ledezma, Paola L. & Linden, Bruno Van der
- 45-56 Do land use regulations stifle residential development? Evidence from California cities
by Jackson, Kristoffer
- 57-72 A journey home: What drives how long people are homeless?
by Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Herault, Nicolas & Scutella, Rosanna & Tseng, Yi-Ping
- 73-87 Intergenerational conflict and the political economy of higher education funding
by Brunner, Eric J. & Johnson, Erik B.
- 88-103 Do charter schools crowd out private school enrollment? Evidence from Michigan
by Chakrabarti, Rajashri & Roy, Joydeep
- 104-121 Does the market value value-added? Evidence from housing prices after a public release of school and teacher value-added
by Imberman, Scott A. & Lovenheim, Michael F.
- 122-138 Local fiscal competition: An application to sales taxation with multiple federations
by Agrawal, David R.
2015, Volume 90, Issue C
- 1-16 When does delinquency result in neglect? Mortgage distress and property maintenance
by Lambie-Hanson, Lauren
- 17-34 An analysis of default risk in the Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) program
by Moulton, Stephanie & Haurin, Donald R. & Shi, Wei
- 35-49 The energy implications of city size and density
by Larson, William & Yezer, Anthony
- 50-59 Impact of electronic road pricing on real estate prices in Singapore
by Agarwal, Sumit & Koo, Kang Mo & Sing, Tien Foo
- 60-78 Information technology and product variety in the city: The case of food trucks
by Anenberg, Elliot & Kung, Edward
- 79-89 Do natural disasters cause an excessive fear of heights? Evidence from the Wenchuan earthquake
by Deng, Guoying & Gan, Li & Hernandez, Manuel A.
2015, Volume 89, Issue C
- 1-20 On the spatial scale of industrial agglomerations
by Mori, Tomoya & Smith, Tony E.
- 21-31 Industry localization, distance decay, and knowledge spillovers: Following the patent paper trail
by Figueiredo, Octávio & Guimarães, Paulo & Woodward, Douglas
- 32-47 On revenue recycling and the welfare effects of second-best congestion pricing in a monocentric city
by Tikoudis, Ioannis & Verhoef, Erik T. & van Ommeren, Jos N.
- 48-61 Razing San Francisco: The 1906 disaster as a natural experiment in urban redevelopment
by Siodla, James
- 62-73 The effects of road pricing on driver behavior and air pollution
by Gibson, Matthew & Carnovale, Maria
- 74-92 Driving to opportunity: Local rents, wages, commuting, and sub-metropolitan quality of life
by Albouy, David & Lue, Bert
2015, Volume 88, Issue C
- 1-15 The effects of location-based tax policies on the distribution of household income: Evidence from the federal Empowerment Zone program
by Reynolds, C. Lockwood & Rohlin, Shawn M.
- 16-37 On the spatial economic impact of global warming
by Desmet, Klaus & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban
- 38-49 The impact of restaurant smoking bans on dining out expenditures: Evidence from panel data
by Kim, Dohyung & Yörük, Barış K.
- 50-66 The local impact of typhoons on economic activity in China: A view from outer space
by Elliott, Robert J.R. & Strobl, Eric & Sun, Puyang
- 67-81 Blowing it up and knocking it down: The local and city-wide effects of demolishing high concentration public housing on crime
by Aliprantis, Dionissi & Hartley, Daniel
2015, Volume 87, Issue C
- 1-13 When Walmart comes to town: Always low housing prices? Always?
by Pope, Devin G. & Pope, Jaren C.
- 14-24 Home safety, accessibility, and elderly health: Evidence from falls
by Eriksen, Michael D. & Greenhalgh-Stanley, Nadia & Engelhardt, Gary V.
- 25-41 Spillovers from universities: Evidence from the land-grant program
by Liu, Shimeng
- 42-56 Foreclosure externalities: New evidence
by Gerardi, Kristopher & Rosenblatt, Eric & Willen, Paul S. & Yao, Vincent
- 57-71 Public transit bus procurement: The role of energy prices, regulation and federal subsidies
by Li, Shanjun & Kahn, Matthew E. & Nickelsburg, Jerry
- 72-84 Foreclosure, vacancy and crime
by Cui, Lin & Walsh, Randall
- 85-99 Homevoters vs. leasevoters: A spatial analysis of airport effects
by Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Maennig, Wolfgang
- 100-113 The impact of Chicago’s small high school initiative
by Barrow, Lisa & Schanzenbach, Diane Whitmore & Claessens, Amy
- 114-125 Federalism, taxation, and economic growth
by Hatfield, John William
2015, Volume 86, Issue C
- 1-8 Regulation of road accident externalities when insurance companies have market power
by Dementyeva, Maria & Koster, Paul R. & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 9-25 Hedonic markets and sorting equilibria: Bid-function envelopes for public services and neighborhood amenities
by Yinger, John
- 26-42 Elected or appointed? How the nomination scheme of the city manager influences the effects of government fragmentation
by Garmann, Sebastian
- 43-53 Real estate collateral value and investment: The case of China
by Wu, Jing & Gyourko, Joseph & Deng, Yongheng
- 54-72 House price growth when children are teenagers: A path to higher earnings?
by Cooper, Daniel & Luengo-Prado, María José
- 73-82 Brokers’ contractual arrangements in the Manhattan residential rental market
by Bar-Isaac, Heski & Gavazza, Alessandro
- 83-97 Downtown curbside parking capacity
by Arnott, Richard & Inci, Eren & Rowse, John
- 98-110 Organized crime and business subsidies: Where does the money go?
by Barone, Guglielmo & Narciso, Gaia
- 111-127 The gender gap in non-work travel: The relative roles of income earning potential and land use
by Boarnet, Marlon G. & Hsu, Hsin-Ping
- 128-146 Air service and urban growth: Evidence from a quasi-natural policy experiment
by Blonigen, Bruce A. & Cristea, Anca D.
2015, Volume 85, Issue C
- 1-15 Do we go shopping downtown or in the ‘burbs?
by Ushchev, Philip & Sloev, Igor & Thisse, Jacques-François
- 16-33 Identification in a model of sorting with social externalities and the causes of urban segregation
by Kasy, Maximilian
- 34-51 The Henry George Theorem in a second-best world
by Behrens, Kristian & Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Murata, Yasusada
- 52-67 Suburbanization and highways in Spain when the Romans and the Bourbons still shape its cities
by Garcia-López, Miquel-Ángel & Holl, Adelheid & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet
- 68-85 Dreams of urbanization: Quantitative case studies on the local impacts of nuclear power facilities using the synthetic control method
by Ando, Michihito
2014, Volume 84, Issue C
- 1-8 A note on public goods in a decentralized fiscal union: Implications of a participation constraint
by Aronsson, Thomas & Micheletto, Luca & Sjögren, Tomas
- 9-22 Is agglomeration really good for growth? Global efficiency, interregional equity and uneven growth
by Cerina, Fabio & Mureddu, Francesco
- 23-39 How does home equity affect mobility?
by Andersson, Fredrik & Mayock, Tom
- 40-51 Provision and price of child care services: For-profits and nonprofits
by Owens, Mark F. & Rennhoff, Adam D.
- 52-66 Natural disasters, growth and institutions: A tale of two earthquakes
by Barone, Guglielmo & Mocetti, Sauro
- 67-85 Self-employment and entrepreneurship in urban and rural labour markets
by Faggio, Giulia & Silva, Olmo
2014, Volume 83, Issue C
- 1-5 Selective decentralized leadership
by Silva, Emilson Caputo Delfino
- 6-17 Peer effects in the demand for housing quality
by Patacchini, Eleonora & Venanzoni, Giuseppe
- 18-33 Does state preschool crowd-out private provision? The impact of universal preschool on the childcare sector in Oklahoma and Georgia
by Bassok, Daphna & Fitzpatrick, Maria & Loeb, Susanna
- 34-49 Tax avoidance and business location in a state border model
by Rohlin, Shawn & Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Ross, Amanda
- 50-58 Towards a general theory of mixed zones: The role of congestion
by Kantor, Yuval & Rietveld, Piet & van Ommeren, Jos
- 59-72 Do art galleries stimulate redevelopment?
by Schuetz, Jenny
- 73-86 The effects of unemployment protection on migration in lagging regions
by Jofre-Monseny, Jordi
- 87-107 Patterns of growth in Chinese cities: Implications of the land lease
by Anglin, Paul M. & Dale-Johnson, David & Gao, Yanmin & Zhu, Guozhong
2014, Volume 82, Issue C
- 1-11 House prices and female labor force participation
by Johnson, William R.
- 12-31 Social housing, neighborhood quality and student performance
by Weinhardt, Felix
- 32-48 Separate when equal? Racial inequality and residential segregation
by Bayer, Patrick & Fang, Hanming & McMillan, Robert
2014, Volume 81, Issue C
- 1-13 Does federal financial aid affect college enrollment? Evidence from drug offenders and the Higher Education Act of 1998
by Lovenheim, Michael F. & Owens, Emily G.
- 14-29 Public transport reliability and commuter strategy
by Monchambert, Guillaume & de Palma, André
- 30-44 Jackpot? The impact of lottery scholarships on enrollment in Tennessee
by Bruce, Donald J. & Carruthers, Celeste K.
- 45-56 Housing dynamics: An urban approach
by Glaeser, Edward L. & Gyourko, Joseph & Morales, Eduardo & Nathanson, Charles G.
- 57-64 Alas, my home is my castle: On the cost of house ownership as a screening device
by Arnold, Lutz G. & Babl, Andreas
- 65-76 The fundamental law of highway congestion revisited: Evidence from national expressways in Japan
by Hsu, Wen-Tai & Zhang, Hongliang
- 77-84 Alcohol availability and crime: Lessons from liberalized weekend sales restrictions
by Grönqvist, Hans & Niknami, Susan
- 85-103 Simulating confidence for the Ellison–Glaeser index
by Cassey, Andrew J. & Smith, Ben O.
- 104-113 Commuting for meetings
by Fosgerau, Mogens & Engelson, Leonid & Franklin, Joel P.
- 114-135 Spillover effects of subprime mortgage originations: The effects of single-family mortgage credit expansion on the multifamily rental market
by Ambrose, Brent W. & Diop, Moussa
- 136-148 Land use regulations and the value of land and housing: An intra-metropolitan analysis
by Kok, Nils & Monkkonen, Paavo & Quigley, John M.
- 149-165 Why are some regions more innovative than others? The role of small firms in the presence of large labs
by Agrawal, Ajay & Cockburn, Iain & Galasso, Alberto & Oettl, Alexander
- 166-177 Efficiency, equilibrium and exclusion when the poor chase the rich
by Bucovetsky, Sam & Glazer, Amihai
2014, Volume 80, Issue C
- 1-12 Recent immigrants as labor market arbitrageurs: Evidence from the minimum wage
by Cadena, Brian C.
- 13-27 Airlines’ strategic interactions and airport pricing in a dynamic bottleneck model of congestion
by Silva, Hugo E. & Verhoef, Erik T. & van den Berg, Vincent A.C.
- 28-38 Are Catholic primary schools more effective than public primary schools?
by Elder, Todd & Jepsen, Christopher
- 39-50 Merit aid and post-college retention in the state
by Sjoquist, David L. & Winters, John V.
- 51-61 Dynamic bottleneck congestion and residential land use in the monocentric city
by Gubins, Sergejs & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 62-75 Financial literacy and mortgage equity withdrawals
by Duca, John V. & Kumar, Anil
- 76-86 Spatial lag models with nested random effects: An instrumental variable procedure with an application to English house prices
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Fingleton, Bernard & Pirotte, Alain
- 87-96 Reconciling theory and empirics on the role of unemployment in mortgage default
by Gyourko, Joseph & Tracy, Joseph
- 97-109 The influence of state policy and proximity to medical services on health outcomes
by Li, Jing
- 110-118 Competition for migrants in a federation: Tax or transfer competition?
by Koethenbuerger, Marko
- 119-132 The effect of government corruption on the efficiency of US commercial airports
by Yan, Jia & Oum, Tae Hoon
- 133-152 Airports and urban sectoral employment
by Sheard, Nicholas
- 153-163 Partial fiscal decentralization and demand responsiveness of the local public sector: Theory and evidence from Norway
by Borge, Lars-Erik & Brueckner, Jan K. & Rattsø, Jorn
- 164-177 The desegregating effect of school tracking
by De Fraja, Gianni & Martínez-Mora, Francisco
2014, Volume 79, Issue C
- 2-19 Spatial equilibrium with unemployment and wage bargaining: Theory and estimation
by Beaudry, Paul & Green, David A. & Sand, Benjamin M.
- 20-38 State incentives for innovation, star scientists and jobs: Evidence from biotech
by Moretti, Enrico & Wilson, Daniel J.
- 39-58 Do labor market networks have an important spatial dimension?
by Hellerstein, Judith K. & Kutzbach, Mark J. & Neumark, David
- 59-71 Why do so few women work in New York (and so many in Minneapolis)? Labor supply of married women across US cities
by Black, Dan A. & Kolesnikova, Natalia & Taylor, Lowell J.
- 72-90 Family proximity, childcare, and women’s labor force attachment
by Compton, Janice & Pollak, Robert A.
- 91-107 The effect of public sector employment on local labour markets
by Faggio, Giulia & Overman, Henry
- 108-120 Ethnic unemployment rates and frictional markets
by Gobillon, Laurent & Rupert, Peter & Wasmer, Etienne
- 121-138 Spatial changes in labour market inequality
by Lindley, Joanne & Machin, Stephen
- 139-166 Neighborhood quality and labor market outcomes: Evidence from quasi-random neighborhood assignment of immigrants
by Damm, Anna Piil
2013, Volume 78, Issue C
- 1-18 The effect of voluntary brownfields programs on nearby property values: Evidence from Illinois
by Linn, Joshua
- 19-29 Uneven landscapes and city size distributions
by Lee, Sanghoon & Li, Qiang
- 30-41 Why do U.S. states adopt public–private partnership enabling legislation?
by Geddes, R. Richard & Wagner, Benjamin L.
- 42-56 Do political parties matter for local land use policies?
by Solé-Ollé, Albert & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet
- 57-70 School calendars, child care availability and maternal employment
by Graves, Jennifer
- 71-80 A silver lining to white flight? White suburbanization and African–American homeownership, 1940–1980
by Boustan, Leah P. & Margo, Robert A.
2013, Volume 77, Issue C
- 1-10 High-speed Internet growth and the demand for locally accessible information content
by Bekkerman, Anton & Gilpin, Gregory
- 11-26 Supply constraints and housing market dynamics
by Paciorek, Andrew
- 27-40 Do small schools improve performance in large, urban districts? Causal evidence from New York City
by Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Stiefel, Leanna & Wiswall, Matthew
- 41-56 Carpooling and driver responses to fuel price changes: Evidence from traffic flows in Los Angeles
by Bento, Antonio M. & Hughes, Jonathan E. & Kaffine, Daniel
- 57-67 Measuring the external benefits of homeownership
by Coulson, N. Edward & Li, Herman
2013, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1-14 City size, network structure and traffic congestion
by Tsekeris, Theodore & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 15-27 The bargaining power of teachers’ unions and the allocation of school resources
by Brunner, Eric J. & Squires, Tim
- 28-42 Agglomeration in a city with choosy consumers under imperfect information
by Takahashi, Takaaki
- 43-52 Road investments and inventory reduction: Firm level evidence from China
by Li, Han & Li, Zhigang
- 53-70 Traffic externalities in cities: The economics of speed bumps, low emission zones and city bypasses
by De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef
- 71-82 Local public goods and the demand for high-income municipalities
by Boustan, Leah Platt
- 83-92 Second-best cost–benefit analysis in monopolistic competition models of urban agglomeration
by Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu
- 93-109 What happens to household formation in a recession?
by Lee, Kwan Ok & Painter, Gary
- 110-121 A bathtub model of downtown traffic congestion
by Arnott, Richard
- 122-134 Hypercongestion in downtown metropolis
by Fosgerau, Mogens & Small, Kenneth A.
2013, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-14 Wal-Mart and the geography of grocery retailing
by Ellickson, Paul B. & Grieco, Paul L.E.
- 15-28 Valuing school quality using boundary discontinuities
by Gibbons, Stephen & Machin, Stephen & Silva, Olmo
- 29-43 On the origins of land use regulations: Theory and evidence from US metro areas
by Hilber, Christian A.L. & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric
- 44-56 Agglomeration elasticities and firm heterogeneity
by Maré, David C. & Graham, Daniel J.
- 57-67 State and local tax competition in a spatial model with sales taxes and residential property taxes
by Braid, Ralph M.
- 68-79 Entrepreneurial land developers: Joint production, local externalities, and mixed housing developments
by Konishi, Hideo
- 80-91 Who offers tax-based business development incentives?
by Felix, R. Alison & Hines, James R.
- 92-106 Do governments tax agglomeration rents?
by Koh, Hyun-Ju & Riedel, Nadine & Böhm, Tobias