Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
2019, Volume 109, Issue C
- 1-13 Comparative advantage, agglomeration economies and trade costs
by Pflüger, Michael & Tabuchi, Takatoshi
- 14-26 Does grade configuration matter? Effects of school reorganisation on pupils’ educational experience
by Holmlund, Helena & Böhlmark, Anders
- 27-40 A tale of two tails: Commuting and the fuel price response in driving
by Gillingham, Kenneth & Munk-Nielsen, Anders
- 41-65 The role of the housing market in workers′ resilience to job displacement after firm bankruptcy
by Meekes, Jordy & Hassink, Wolter H.J.
- 66-83 Estimating the marginal willingness to pay function without instrumental variables
by Bishop, Kelly C. & Timmins, Christopher
2018, Volume 108, Issue C
- 1-17 Potential crime risk and housing market responses
by Kim, Seonghoon & Lee, Kwan Ok
- 18-35 Residential segregation, discrimination, and African-American theater entry during Jim Crow
by Gil, Ricard & Marion, Justin
- 36-50 Is Uber a substitute or complement for public transit?
by Hall, Jonathan D. & Palsson, Craig & Price, Joseph
- 51-71 Give credit where? The incidence of child care tax credits
by Rodgers, Luke P.
- 72-84 The role of price spillovers in the American housing boom
by DeFusco, Anthony & Ding, Wenjie & Ferreira, Fernando & Gyourko, Joseph
- 85-106 Subways and urban growth: Evidence from earth
by Gonzalez-Navarro, Marco & Turner, Matthew A.
- 107-123 What happens when you give money to panhandlers? The case of downtown Manhattan
by Dordick, Gwendolyn & O'Flaherty, Brendan & Brounstein, Jakob & Sinha, Srishti & Yoo, Jungsoo
- 124-140 The mobility of displaced workers: How the local industry mix affects job search
by Neffke, Frank M.H. & Otto, Anne & Hidalgo, César
- 141-153 Race-specific urban wage premia and the black-white wage gap
by Ananat, Elizabeth & Shihe, Fu & Ross, Stephen L.
- 154-169 Crime and private investment in urban neighborhoods
by Lacoe, Johanna & Bostic, Raphael W. & Acolin, Arthur
- 170-191 Urban form and driving: Evidence from US cities
by Duranton, Gilles & Turner, Matthew A.
2018, Volume 107, Issue C
- 1-30 Globalization and the skilled city
by Potlogea, Andrei V.
- 31-46 Partial fiscal decentralization reforms and educational outcomes: A difference-in-differences analysis for Spain
by Salinas, Paula & Solé-Ollé, Albert
- 47-64 Inter-municipal cooperation and local taxation
by Breuillé, Marie-Laure & Duran-Vigneron, Pascale & Samson, Anne-Laure
- 65-78 Land-use regulations, property values, and rents: Decomposing the effects of the California Coastal Act
by Severen, Christopher & Plantinga, Andrew J.
- 79-88 Community cohesion and assimilation equilibria
by Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin & Szczygielski, Krzysztof
- 89-100 Residential vertical rent curves
by Danton, Jayson & Himbert, Alexander
- 101-120 Housing productivity and the social cost of land-use restrictions
by Albouy, David & Ehrlich, Gabriel
- 121-135 Does federal contracting spur development? Federal contracts, income, output, and jobs in US cities
by Gerritse, Michiel & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés
2018, Volume 106, Issue C
- 1-26 Why do industries coagglomerate? How Marshallian externalities differ by industry and have evolved over time
by Diodato, Dario & Neffke, Frank & O’Clery, Neave
- 27-45 Dynamic responses to labor demand shocks: Evidence from the financial industry in Delaware
by Weinstein, Russell
- 46-58 Strategic public policy around population thresholds
by De Witte, Kristof & Geys, Benny & Schönhage, Nanna Lauritz
- 59-80 Beyond spending levels: Revenue uncertainty and the performance of local governments
by Lavertu, Stéphane & Clair, Travis St.
- 81-100 Rising sea levels and sinking property values: Hurricane Sandy and New York’s housing market
by Ortega, Francesc & Taṣpınar, Süleyman
- 101-122 The vertical city: Rent gradients, spatial structure, and agglomeration economies
by Liu, Crocker H. & Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C.
2018, Volume 105, Issue C
- 1-19 How does grade configuration impact student achievement in elementary and middle school grades?
by Hong, Kai & Zimmer, Ron & Engberg, John
- 20-39 Zoning and the economic geography of cities
by Shertzer, Allison & Twinam, Tate & Walsh, Randall P.
- 40-53 Vickrey meets Alonso: Commute scheduling and congestion in a monocentric city
by Fosgerau, Mogens & Kim, Jinwon & Ranjan, Abhishek
- 54-69 U.S. metropolitan house price dynamics
by Oikarinen, Elias & Bourassa, Steven C. & Hoesli, Martin & Engblom, Janne
- 70-87 Does fiscal oversight matter?
by Christofzik, Désirée I. & Kessing, Sebastian G.
- 88-106 When Hotelling meets Vickrey. Service timing and spatial asymmetry in the airline industry
by de Palma, André & Ordás Criado, Carlos & Randrianarisoa, Laingo M.
- 107-120 Housing markets with endogenous search: Theory and implications
by Williams, Joseph
- 121-132 Density economies and transport geography: Evidence from the container shipping industry
by Xu, Hangtian & Itoh, Hidekazu
- 133-148 The political economy of cordon tolls
by De Borger, Bruno & Russo, Antonio
- 149-161 A long-term evaluation of the first generation of French urban enterprise zones
by Givord, Pauline & Quantin, Simon & Trevien, Corentin
- 162-175 Trade and towns: Heterogeneous adjustment to a border shock
by Brülhart, Marius & Carrère, Céline & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric
- 176-185 Who's holding out? An experimental study of the benefits and burdens of eminent domain
by Winn, Abel M. & McCarter, Matthew W.
2018, Volume 104, Issue C
- 1-15 City structure and the location of young college graduates
by Vuuren, Aico van
- 16-34 Why do newer cities promise higher wages in Russia?
by Skorobogatov, Alexander S.
- 35-46 Employer-paid parking, mode choice, and suburbanization
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Franco, Sofia F.
- 47-58 Finance and urbanization in early nineteenth-century New York
by Bodenhorn, Howard & Cuberes, David
- 59-76 The effect of transport infrastructure on the location of economic activity: Railroads and post offices in the American West
by Hodgson, Charles
- 77-93 Urban spatial structure, employment and social ties
by Picard, Pierre M. & Zenou, Yves
- 94-103 Income redistribution and public goods provision under tax competition
by Yang, Hongyan
- 104-123 Neighbor discrimination theory and evidence from the French rental market
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Decreuse, Bruno & Schmutz, Benoît & Trannoy, Alain
- 124-133 Substance abuse treatment centers and local crime
by Bondurant, Samuel R. & Lindo, Jason M. & Swensen, Isaac D.
2018, Volume 103, Issue C
- 1-17 School accountability and teacher mobility
by Feng, Li & Figlio, David & Sass, Tim
- 18-33 Autobahns and jobs: A regional study using historical instrumental variables
by Möller, J. & Zierer, M.
- 34-51 International isolation and regional inequality: Evidence from sanctions on North Korea
by Lee, Yong Suk
- 52-66 Mortgage debt and entrepreneurship
by Bracke, Philippe & Hilber, Christian A.L. & Silva, Olmo
- 67-82 Land use, worker heterogeneity and welfare benefits of public goods
by Teulings, Coen N. & Ossokina, Ioulia V. & de Groot, Henri L.F.
2017, Volume 102, Issue C
- 1-21 The impact of urban public transportation evidence from the Paris region
by Mayer, Thierry & Trevien, Corentin
- 22-33 The effect of violent crime on economic mobility
by Sharkey, Patrick & Torrats-Espinosa, Gerard
- 34-51 Persistence in industrial policy impacts: Evidence from Depression-era Mississippi
by Freedman, Matthew
- 52-75 Terrorism and the value of proximity to public transportation: Evidence from the 2005 London bombings
by Manelici, Isabela
- 76-90 Why has regional income convergence in the U.S. declined?
by Ganong, Peter & Shoag, Daniel
- 91-105 Racial and ethnic price differentials in the housing market
by Bayer, Patrick & Casey, Marcus & Ferreira, Fernando & McMillan, Robert
- 106-122 The effects of driving restrictions on travel behavior evidence from Beijing
by Gu, Yizhen & Deakin, Elizabeth & Long, Ying
2017, Volume 101, Issue C
- 1-13 Recourse and residential mortgages: The case of Nevada
by Li, Wenli & Oswald, Florian
- 14-26 The agglomeration of American R&D labs
by Buzard, Kristy & Carlino, Gerald A. & Hunt, Robert M. & Carr, Jake K. & Smith, Tony E.
- 27-44 Sorting and agglomeration economies in French economics departments
by Bosquet, Clément & Combes, Pierre-Philippe
- 45-56 Cost recovery of congested infrastructure under market power
by Verhoef, Erik T.
- 57-73 Transfer taxes and household mobility: Distortion on the housing or labor market?
by Hilber, Christian A.L. & Lyytikäinen, Teemu
- 74-89 Promise scholarship programs as place-making policy: Evidence from school enrollment and housing prices
by LeGower, Michael & Walsh, Randall
- 90-105 Law enforcement, municipal budgets and spillover effects: Evidence from a quasi-experiment in Italy
by Galletta, Sergio
- 106-122 The economics of crowding in rail transit
by de Palma, André & Lindsey, Robin & Monchambert, Guillaume
2017, Volume 100, Issue C
- 1-18 Does quality matter in local consumption amenities? An empirical investigation with Yelp
by Kuang, Chun
- 19-32 Paying for priority in school choice: Capitalization effects of charter school admission zones
by Andreyeva, Elena & Patrick, Carlianne
- 33-53 Selection in initial and return migration: Evidence from moves across Spanish cities
by De la Roca, Jorge
- 54-64 Can testing improve student learning? An evaluation of the mathematics diagnostic testing project
by Betts, Julian R. & Hahn, Youjin & Zau, Andrew C.
- 65-79 Bottleneck congestion and residential location of heterogeneous commuters
by Takayama, Yuki & Kuwahara, Masao
- 80-103 The birth of edge cities in China: Measuring the effects of industrial parks policy
by Zheng, Siqi & Sun, Weizeng & Wu, Jianfeng & Kahn, Matthew E.
- 104-119 Danger zone: Land use and the geography of neighborhood crime
by Twinam, Tate
- 120-136 Going to pot? The impact of dispensary closures on crime
by Chang, Tom Y. & Jacobson, Mireille
- 137-153 The behavioral response to housing transfer taxes: Evidence from a notched change in D.C. policy
by Slemrod, Joel & Weber, Caroline & Shan, Hui
2017, Volume 99, Issue C
- 1-14 Agglomeration: A long-run panel data approach
by Hanlon, W. Walker & Miscio, Antonio
- 15-30 Accountability and yardstick competition in the public provision of education
by Terra, Rafael & Mattos, Enlinson
- 31-47 Support and opposition to a Pigovian tax: Road pricing with reference-dependent preferences
by De Borger, Bruno & Glazer, Amihai
- 48-61 Housing demand and neighborhood choice with housing vouchers
by Geyer, Judy
- 62-78 Financial literacy: A barrier to home ownership for the young?
by Gathergood, John & Weber, Jörg
- 79-93 Mortgage (mis)pricing: The case of co-borrowers
by Tzioumis, Konstantinos
- 94-106 Nuclear power plant closures and local housing values: Evidence from Fukushima and the German housing market
by Bauer, Thomas K. & Braun, Sebastian T. & Kvasnicka, Michael
- 107-119 Housing choices and labor income risk
by Jansson, Thomas
- 120-135 Homeownership, housing capital gains and self-employment
by Harding, John P. & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 136-147 Rockets: The housing market effects of a credible terrorist threat
by Elster, Yael & Zussman, Asaf & Zussman, Noam
- 148-160 Estimating the residential land damage of the Fukushima nuclear accident
by Kawaguchi, Daiji & Yukutake, Norifumi
- 161-172 The impact of clandestine methamphetamine labs on property values: Discovery, decontamination and stigma
by Dealy, Bern C. & Horn, Brady P. & Berrens, Robert P.
- 173-187 Cultural dynamics, social mobility and urban segregation
by Bezin, Emeline & Moizeau, Fabien
2017, Volume 98, Issue C
- 1-5 Urban economics for the developing World: An introduction
by Glaeser, Edward & Henderson, J. Vernon
- 6-16 Demography, urbanization and development: Rural push, urban pull and…urban push?
by Jedwab, Remi & Christiaensen, Luc & Gindelsky, Marina
- 17-49 What is different about urbanization in rich and poor countries? Cities in Brazil, China, India and the United States
by Chauvin, Juan Pablo & Glaeser, Edward & Ma, Yueran & Tobio, Kristina
- 50-68 The settlement of the United States, 1800–2000: The long transition towards Gibrat’s law
by Desmet, Klaus & Rappaport, Jordan
- 69-87 Political favoritism in China’s capital markets and its effect on city sizes
by Chen, Ying & Henderson, J. Vernon & Cai, Wei
- 88-97 Breaking into tradables: Urban form and urban function in a developing city
by Venables, Anthony J.
- 98-123 Travel costs and urban specialization patterns: Evidence from China’s high speed railway system
by Lin, Yatang
- 124-138 Locomotives of local growth: The short- and long-term impact of railroads in Sweden
by Berger, Thor & Enflo, Kerstin
- 139-157 City seeds: Geography and the origins of the European city system
by Bosker, Maarten & Buringh, Eltjo
- 158-173 Malthus living in a slum: Urban concentration, infrastructure and economic growth
by Castells-Quintana, David
- 174-186 Sewers’ diffusion and the decline of mortality: The case of Paris, 1880–1914
by Kesztenbaum, Lionel & Rosenthal, Jean-Laurent
- 187-213 Shelter from the storm: Upgrading housing infrastructure in Latin American slums
by Galiani, Sebastián & Gertler, Paul J. & Undurraga, Raimundo & Cooper, Ryan & Martínez, Sebastián & Ross, Adam
- 214-222 The demand for space in China
by Murray, Michael P. & Sun, Guoqing
- 223-233 To build above the limit? Implementation of land use regulations in urban China
by Cai, Hongbin & Wang, Zhi & Zhang, Qinghua
2017, Volume 97, Issue C
- 1-14 Does enhanced mobility of young people improve employment and housing outcomes? Evidence from a large and controlled experiment in France
by Le Gallo, Julie & L'Horty, Yannick & Petit, Pascale
- 15-39 The role of social networks in cultural assimilation
by Verdier, Thierry & Zenou, Yves
- 40-70 Spatial frictions
by Behrens, Kristian & Mion, Giordano & Murata, Yasusada & Suedekum, Jens
- 71-88 Walled cities in late imperial China
by Ioannides, Yannis M. & Zhang, Junfu
2016, Volume 96, Issue C
- 1-16 Worker migration or job creation? Persistent shocks and regional recoveries
by Greenaway-McGrevy, Ryan & Hood, Kyle K.
- 17-35 Spillovers, absorptive capacity and agglomeration
by Lychagin, Sergey
- 36-54 The accident externality of driving: Evidence from observance of the Jewish Sabbath in Israel
by Romem, Issi & Shurtz, Ity
- 55-72 Housing price bubbles, new supply, and within-city dynamics
by Liu, Crocker H. & Nowak, Adam & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 73-90 Born on the wrong day? School entry age and juvenile crime
by Depew, Briggs & Eren, Ozkan
- 91-111 Mortgage default risk: New evidence from internet search queries
by Chauvet, Marcelle & Gabriel, Stuart & Lutz, Chandler
- 121-141 Renewable energy and negative externalities: The effect of wind turbines on house prices
by Dröes, Martijn I. & Koster, Hans R.A.
- 142-155 A general-equilibrium analysis of airport pricing, capacity, and regulation
by Kidokoro, Yukihiro & Lin, Ming Hsin & Zhang, Anming
- 156-165 Housing equity, residential mobility and commuting
by Bloze, Gintautas & Skak, Morten
2016, Volume 95, Issue C
- 16-30 Can buyer “mobility” reduce aggregation failures in land-assembly?
by Isaac, R. Mark & Kitchens, Carl & Portillo, Javier E.
- 31-48 Charter school closure and student achievement: Evidence from Ohio
by Carlson, Deven & Lavertu, Stéphane
- 49-63 A field study of rental market discrimination across origins in France
by Acolin, Arthur & Bostic, Raphael & Painter, Gary
- 64-86 Optimal policies in cities with congestion and agglomeration externalities: Congestion tolls, labor subsidies, and place-based strategies
by Zhang, Wenjia & Kockelman, Kara M.
2016, Volume 94, Issue C
- 1-12 Religious heterogeneity and fiscal policy: Evidence from German reunification
by Freier, Ronny & Geys, Benny & Holm, Joshua
- 13-31 Congestion, agglomeration, and the structure of cities
by Brinkman, Jeffrey C.
- 32-53 “Modelling and forecasting mortgage delinquency and foreclosure in the UK.”
by Aron, Janine & Muellbauer, John
- 54-72 School district and housing price responses to fiscal stress labels: Evidence from Ohio
by Thompson, Paul N.
- 73-89 Does size matter? Educational attainment and cohort size
by Reiling, Rune Borgan
- 90-108 Metro business cycles
by Arias, Maria A. & Gascon, Charles S. & Rapach, David E.
- 109-123 Are PILOTs property taxes for nonprofits?
by Fei, Fan & Hines, James R. & Horwitz, Jill R.
2016, Volume 93, Issue C
- 1-17 Why truck distance taxes are contagious and drive fuel taxes to the bottom
by Mandell, Svante & Proost, Stef
- 18-29 How do politicians save? Buffer-stock management of unemployment insurance finance
by Craig, Steven G. & Hemissi, Wided & Mukherjee, Satadru & Sørensen, Bent E.
- 30-48 Neighborhood effects on secondary school performance of Latino and African American youth: Evidence from a natural experiment in Denver
by Galster, George & Santiago, Anna & Stack, Lisa & Cutsinger, Jackie
- 49-59 Decentralized redistribution in a laboratory federation
by Ania, Ana B. & Wagener, Andreas
- 60-70 Payment changes and default risk: The impact of refinancing on expected credit losses
by Tracy, Joseph & Wright, Joshua
- 71-84 The urban density premium across establishments
by Faberman, R. Jason & Freedman, Matthew
- 85-98 Disentangling property value impacts of environmental contamination from locally undesirable land uses: Implications for measuring post-cleanup stigmaAuthor-Name: Taylor, Laura O
by Phaneuf, Daniel J. & Liu, Xiangping
- 99-114 Clean money, dirty system: Connected landowners capture beneficial land rezoning
by Murray, Cameron K. & Frijters, Paul
- 115-130 What is the role of the asking price for a house?
by Han, Lu & Strange, William C.
- 131-151 Highways and productivity in manufacturing firms
by Holl, Adelheid
2016, Volume 92, Issue C
- 1-15 Effects of a mileage tax for trucks
by Luechinger, Simon & Roth, Florian
- 16-30 Preserving history or restricting development? The heterogeneous effects of historic districts on local housing markets in New York City
by Been, Vicki & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & Gedal, Michael & Glaeser, Edward & McCabe, Brian J.
- 48-65 Discrimination in mortgage lending: Evidence from a correspondence experiment
by Hanson, Andrew & Hawley, Zackary & Martin, Hal & Liu, Bo
- 66-75 Co-invention networks and inventive productivity in US citiesAuthor-Name: Breschi, Stefano
by Lenzi, Camilla
- 76-90 An evaluation of the Federal Legal Services Program: Evidence from crime rates and property values
by Cunningham, Jamein P.
- 91-105 Households' willingness to pay for public housing
by Van Ommeren, Jos N. & Van der Vlist, Arno J.
- 106-119 Does public transit reduce car travel externalities? Quasi-natural experiments' evidence from transit strikes
by Adler, Martin W. & van Ommeren, Jos N.
2016, Volume 91, Issue C
- 1-12 Negative home equity, economic insecurity, and household mobility over the Great Recession
by Bricker, Jesse & Bucks, Brian
- 13-25 Agglomeration within an urban area
by Billings, Stephen B. & Johnson, Erik B.
- 26-44 Workforce location and equilibrium unemployment in a duocentric economy with matching frictions
by Lehmann, Etienne & Montero Ledezma, Paola L. & Linden, Bruno Van der
- 45-56 Do land use regulations stifle residential development? Evidence from California cities
by Jackson, Kristoffer
- 57-72 A journey home: What drives how long people are homeless?
by Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Herault, Nicolas & Scutella, Rosanna & Tseng, Yi-Ping
- 73-87 Intergenerational conflict and the political economy of higher education funding
by Brunner, Eric J. & Johnson, Erik B.
- 88-103 Do charter schools crowd out private school enrollment? Evidence from Michigan
by Chakrabarti, Rajashri & Roy, Joydeep
- 104-121 Does the market value value-added? Evidence from housing prices after a public release of school and teacher value-added
by Imberman, Scott A. & Lovenheim, Michael F.
- 122-138 Local fiscal competition: An application to sales taxation with multiple federations
by Agrawal, David R.
2015, Volume 90, Issue C
- 1-16 When does delinquency result in neglect? Mortgage distress and property maintenance
by Lambie-Hanson, Lauren
- 17-34 An analysis of default risk in the Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) program
by Moulton, Stephanie & Haurin, Donald R. & Shi, Wei
- 35-49 The energy implications of city size and density
by Larson, William & Yezer, Anthony
- 50-59 Impact of electronic road pricing on real estate prices in Singapore
by Agarwal, Sumit & Koo, Kang Mo & Sing, Tien Foo
- 60-78 Information technology and product variety in the city: The case of food trucks
by Anenberg, Elliot & Kung, Edward
- 79-89 Do natural disasters cause an excessive fear of heights? Evidence from the Wenchuan earthquake
by Deng, Guoying & Gan, Li & Hernandez, Manuel A.
2015, Volume 89, Issue C
- 1-20 On the spatial scale of industrial agglomerations
by Mori, Tomoya & Smith, Tony E.
- 21-31 Industry localization, distance decay, and knowledge spillovers: Following the patent paper trail
by Figueiredo, Octávio & Guimarães, Paulo & Woodward, Douglas
- 32-47 On revenue recycling and the welfare effects of second-best congestion pricing in a monocentric city
by Tikoudis, Ioannis & Verhoef, Erik T. & van Ommeren, Jos N.
- 48-61 Razing San Francisco: The 1906 disaster as a natural experiment in urban redevelopment
by Siodla, James
- 62-73 The effects of road pricing on driver behavior and air pollution
by Gibson, Matthew & Carnovale, Maria
- 74-92 Driving to opportunity: Local rents, wages, commuting, and sub-metropolitan quality of life
by Albouy, David & Lue, Bert
2015, Volume 88, Issue C
- 1-15 The effects of location-based tax policies on the distribution of household income: Evidence from the federal Empowerment Zone program
by Reynolds, C. Lockwood & Rohlin, Shawn M.
- 16-37 On the spatial economic impact of global warming
by Desmet, Klaus & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban
- 38-49 The impact of restaurant smoking bans on dining out expenditures: Evidence from panel data
by Kim, Dohyung & Yörük, Barış K.
- 50-66 The local impact of typhoons on economic activity in China: A view from outer space
by Elliott, Robert J.R. & Strobl, Eric & Sun, Puyang
- 67-81 Blowing it up and knocking it down: The local and city-wide effects of demolishing high concentration public housing on crime
by Aliprantis, Dionissi & Hartley, Daniel
2015, Volume 87, Issue C
- 1-13 When Walmart comes to town: Always low housing prices? Always?
by Pope, Devin G. & Pope, Jaren C.
- 14-24 Home safety, accessibility, and elderly health: Evidence from falls
by Eriksen, Michael D. & Greenhalgh-Stanley, Nadia & Engelhardt, Gary V.
- 25-41 Spillovers from universities: Evidence from the land-grant program
by Liu, Shimeng
- 42-56 Foreclosure externalities: New evidence
by Gerardi, Kristopher & Rosenblatt, Eric & Willen, Paul S. & Yao, Vincent
- 57-71 Public transit bus procurement: The role of energy prices, regulation and federal subsidies
by Li, Shanjun & Kahn, Matthew E. & Nickelsburg, Jerry
- 72-84 Foreclosure, vacancy and crime
by Cui, Lin & Walsh, Randall
- 85-99 Homevoters vs. leasevoters: A spatial analysis of airport effects
by Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Maennig, Wolfgang
- 100-113 The impact of Chicago’s small high school initiative
by Barrow, Lisa & Schanzenbach, Diane Whitmore & Claessens, Amy
- 114-125 Federalism, taxation, and economic growth
by Hatfield, John William
2015, Volume 86, Issue C
- 1-8 Regulation of road accident externalities when insurance companies have market power
by Dementyeva, Maria & Koster, Paul R. & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 9-25 Hedonic markets and sorting equilibria: Bid-function envelopes for public services and neighborhood amenities
by Yinger, John
- 26-42 Elected or appointed? How the nomination scheme of the city manager influences the effects of government fragmentation
by Garmann, Sebastian
- 43-53 Real estate collateral value and investment: The case of China
by Wu, Jing & Gyourko, Joseph & Deng, Yongheng
- 54-72 House price growth when children are teenagers: A path to higher earnings?
by Cooper, Daniel & Luengo-Prado, María José
- 73-82 Brokers’ contractual arrangements in the Manhattan residential rental market
by Bar-Isaac, Heski & Gavazza, Alessandro
- 83-97 Downtown curbside parking capacity
by Arnott, Richard & Inci, Eren & Rowse, John
- 98-110 Organized crime and business subsidies: Where does the money go?
by Barone, Guglielmo & Narciso, Gaia
- 111-127 The gender gap in non-work travel: The relative roles of income earning potential and land use
by Boarnet, Marlon G. & Hsu, Hsin-Ping
- 128-146 Air service and urban growth: Evidence from a quasi-natural policy experiment
by Blonigen, Bruce A. & Cristea, Anca D.
2015, Volume 85, Issue C
- 1-15 Do we go shopping downtown or in the ‘burbs?
by Ushchev, Philip & Sloev, Igor & Thisse, Jacques-François
- 16-33 Identification in a model of sorting with social externalities and the causes of urban segregation
by Kasy, Maximilian
- 34-51 The Henry George Theorem in a second-best world
by Behrens, Kristian & Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Murata, Yasusada
- 52-67 Suburbanization and highways in Spain when the Romans and the Bourbons still shape its cities
by Garcia-López, Miquel-Ángel & Holl, Adelheid & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet
- 68-85 Dreams of urbanization: Quantitative case studies on the local impacts of nuclear power facilities using the synthetic control method
by Ando, Michihito
2014, Volume 84, Issue C