Journal of Urban Economics
2015, Volume 88, Issue C
- 1-15 The effects of location-based tax policies on the distribution of household income: Evidence from the federal Empowerment Zone program
by Reynolds, C. Lockwood & Rohlin, Shawn M.
- 16-37 On the spatial economic impact of global warming
by Desmet, Klaus & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban
- 38-49 The impact of restaurant smoking bans on dining out expenditures: Evidence from panel data
by Kim, Dohyung & Yörük, Barış K.
- 50-66 The local impact of typhoons on economic activity in China: A view from outer space
by Elliott, Robert J.R. & Strobl, Eric & Sun, Puyang
- 67-81 Blowing it up and knocking it down: The local and city-wide effects of demolishing high concentration public housing on crime
by Aliprantis, Dionissi & Hartley, Daniel
2015, Volume 87, Issue C
- 1-13 When Walmart comes to town: Always low housing prices? Always?
by Pope, Devin G. & Pope, Jaren C.
- 14-24 Home safety, accessibility, and elderly health: Evidence from falls
by Eriksen, Michael D. & Greenhalgh-Stanley, Nadia & Engelhardt, Gary V.
- 25-41 Spillovers from universities: Evidence from the land-grant program
by Liu, Shimeng
- 42-56 Foreclosure externalities: New evidence
by Gerardi, Kristopher & Rosenblatt, Eric & Willen, Paul S. & Yao, Vincent
- 57-71 Public transit bus procurement: The role of energy prices, regulation and federal subsidies
by Li, Shanjun & Kahn, Matthew E. & Nickelsburg, Jerry
- 72-84 Foreclosure, vacancy and crime
by Cui, Lin & Walsh, Randall
- 85-99 Homevoters vs. leasevoters: A spatial analysis of airport effects
by Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Maennig, Wolfgang
- 100-113 The impact of Chicago’s small high school initiative
by Barrow, Lisa & Schanzenbach, Diane Whitmore & Claessens, Amy
- 114-125 Federalism, taxation, and economic growth
by Hatfield, John William
2015, Volume 86, Issue C
- 1-8 Regulation of road accident externalities when insurance companies have market power
by Dementyeva, Maria & Koster, Paul R. & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 9-25 Hedonic markets and sorting equilibria: Bid-function envelopes for public services and neighborhood amenities
by Yinger, John
- 26-42 Elected or appointed? How the nomination scheme of the city manager influences the effects of government fragmentation
by Garmann, Sebastian
- 43-53 Real estate collateral value and investment: The case of China
by Wu, Jing & Gyourko, Joseph & Deng, Yongheng
- 54-72 House price growth when children are teenagers: A path to higher earnings?
by Cooper, Daniel & Luengo-Prado, María José
- 73-82 Brokers’ contractual arrangements in the Manhattan residential rental market
by Bar-Isaac, Heski & Gavazza, Alessandro
- 83-97 Downtown curbside parking capacity
by Arnott, Richard & Inci, Eren & Rowse, John
- 98-110 Organized crime and business subsidies: Where does the money go?
by Barone, Guglielmo & Narciso, Gaia
- 111-127 The gender gap in non-work travel: The relative roles of income earning potential and land use
by Boarnet, Marlon G. & Hsu, Hsin-Ping
- 128-146 Air service and urban growth: Evidence from a quasi-natural policy experiment
by Blonigen, Bruce A. & Cristea, Anca D.
2015, Volume 85, Issue C
- 1-15 Do we go shopping downtown or in the ‘burbs?
by Ushchev, Philip & Sloev, Igor & Thisse, Jacques-François
- 16-33 Identification in a model of sorting with social externalities and the causes of urban segregation
by Kasy, Maximilian
- 34-51 The Henry George Theorem in a second-best world
by Behrens, Kristian & Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu & Murata, Yasusada
- 52-67 Suburbanization and highways in Spain when the Romans and the Bourbons still shape its cities
by Garcia-López, Miquel-Ángel & Holl, Adelheid & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet
- 68-85 Dreams of urbanization: Quantitative case studies on the local impacts of nuclear power facilities using the synthetic control method
by Ando, Michihito
2014, Volume 84, Issue C
- 1-8 A note on public goods in a decentralized fiscal union: Implications of a participation constraint
by Aronsson, Thomas & Micheletto, Luca & Sjögren, Tomas
- 9-22 Is agglomeration really good for growth? Global efficiency, interregional equity and uneven growth
by Cerina, Fabio & Mureddu, Francesco
- 23-39 How does home equity affect mobility?
by Andersson, Fredrik & Mayock, Tom
- 40-51 Provision and price of child care services: For-profits and nonprofits
by Owens, Mark F. & Rennhoff, Adam D.
- 52-66 Natural disasters, growth and institutions: A tale of two earthquakes
by Barone, Guglielmo & Mocetti, Sauro
- 67-85 Self-employment and entrepreneurship in urban and rural labour markets
by Faggio, Giulia & Silva, Olmo
2014, Volume 83, Issue C
- 1-5 Selective decentralized leadership
by Silva, Emilson Caputo Delfino
- 6-17 Peer effects in the demand for housing quality
by Patacchini, Eleonora & Venanzoni, Giuseppe
- 18-33 Does state preschool crowd-out private provision? The impact of universal preschool on the childcare sector in Oklahoma and Georgia
by Bassok, Daphna & Fitzpatrick, Maria & Loeb, Susanna
- 34-49 Tax avoidance and business location in a state border model
by Rohlin, Shawn & Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Ross, Amanda
- 50-58 Towards a general theory of mixed zones: The role of congestion
by Kantor, Yuval & Rietveld, Piet & van Ommeren, Jos
- 59-72 Do art galleries stimulate redevelopment?
by Schuetz, Jenny
- 73-86 The effects of unemployment protection on migration in lagging regions
by Jofre-Monseny, Jordi
- 87-107 Patterns of growth in Chinese cities: Implications of the land lease
by Anglin, Paul M. & Dale-Johnson, David & Gao, Yanmin & Zhu, Guozhong
2014, Volume 82, Issue C
- 1-11 House prices and female labor force participation
by Johnson, William R.
- 12-31 Social housing, neighborhood quality and student performance
by Weinhardt, Felix
- 32-48 Separate when equal? Racial inequality and residential segregation
by Bayer, Patrick & Fang, Hanming & McMillan, Robert
2014, Volume 81, Issue C
- 1-13 Does federal financial aid affect college enrollment? Evidence from drug offenders and the Higher Education Act of 1998
by Lovenheim, Michael F. & Owens, Emily G.
- 14-29 Public transport reliability and commuter strategy
by Monchambert, Guillaume & de Palma, André
- 30-44 Jackpot? The impact of lottery scholarships on enrollment in Tennessee
by Bruce, Donald J. & Carruthers, Celeste K.
- 45-56 Housing dynamics: An urban approach
by Glaeser, Edward L. & Gyourko, Joseph & Morales, Eduardo & Nathanson, Charles G.
- 57-64 Alas, my home is my castle: On the cost of house ownership as a screening device
by Arnold, Lutz G. & Babl, Andreas
- 65-76 The fundamental law of highway congestion revisited: Evidence from national expressways in Japan
by Hsu, Wen-Tai & Zhang, Hongliang
- 77-84 Alcohol availability and crime: Lessons from liberalized weekend sales restrictions
by Grönqvist, Hans & Niknami, Susan
- 85-103 Simulating confidence for the Ellison–Glaeser index
by Cassey, Andrew J. & Smith, Ben O.
- 104-113 Commuting for meetings
by Fosgerau, Mogens & Engelson, Leonid & Franklin, Joel P.
- 114-135 Spillover effects of subprime mortgage originations: The effects of single-family mortgage credit expansion on the multifamily rental market
by Ambrose, Brent W. & Diop, Moussa
- 136-148 Land use regulations and the value of land and housing: An intra-metropolitan analysis
by Kok, Nils & Monkkonen, Paavo & Quigley, John M.
- 149-165 Why are some regions more innovative than others? The role of small firms in the presence of large labs
by Agrawal, Ajay & Cockburn, Iain & Galasso, Alberto & Oettl, Alexander
- 166-177 Efficiency, equilibrium and exclusion when the poor chase the rich
by Bucovetsky, Sam & Glazer, Amihai
2014, Volume 80, Issue C
- 1-12 Recent immigrants as labor market arbitrageurs: Evidence from the minimum wage
by Cadena, Brian C.
- 13-27 Airlines’ strategic interactions and airport pricing in a dynamic bottleneck model of congestion
by Silva, Hugo E. & Verhoef, Erik T. & van den Berg, Vincent A.C.
- 28-38 Are Catholic primary schools more effective than public primary schools?
by Elder, Todd & Jepsen, Christopher
- 39-50 Merit aid and post-college retention in the state
by Sjoquist, David L. & Winters, John V.
- 51-61 Dynamic bottleneck congestion and residential land use in the monocentric city
by Gubins, Sergejs & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 62-75 Financial literacy and mortgage equity withdrawals
by Duca, John V. & Kumar, Anil
- 76-86 Spatial lag models with nested random effects: An instrumental variable procedure with an application to English house prices
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Fingleton, Bernard & Pirotte, Alain
- 87-96 Reconciling theory and empirics on the role of unemployment in mortgage default
by Gyourko, Joseph & Tracy, Joseph
- 97-109 The influence of state policy and proximity to medical services on health outcomes
by Li, Jing
- 110-118 Competition for migrants in a federation: Tax or transfer competition?
by Koethenbuerger, Marko
- 119-132 The effect of government corruption on the efficiency of US commercial airports
by Yan, Jia & Oum, Tae Hoon
- 133-152 Airports and urban sectoral employment
by Sheard, Nicholas
- 153-163 Partial fiscal decentralization and demand responsiveness of the local public sector: Theory and evidence from Norway
by Borge, Lars-Erik & Brueckner, Jan K. & Rattsø, Jorn
- 164-177 The desegregating effect of school tracking
by De Fraja, Gianni & Martínez-Mora, Francisco
2014, Volume 79, Issue C
- 2-19 Spatial equilibrium with unemployment and wage bargaining: Theory and estimation
by Beaudry, Paul & Green, David A. & Sand, Benjamin M.
- 20-38 State incentives for innovation, star scientists and jobs: Evidence from biotech
by Moretti, Enrico & Wilson, Daniel J.
- 39-58 Do labor market networks have an important spatial dimension?
by Hellerstein, Judith K. & Kutzbach, Mark J. & Neumark, David
- 59-71 Why do so few women work in New York (and so many in Minneapolis)? Labor supply of married women across US cities
by Black, Dan A. & Kolesnikova, Natalia & Taylor, Lowell J.
- 72-90 Family proximity, childcare, and women’s labor force attachment
by Compton, Janice & Pollak, Robert A.
- 91-107 The effect of public sector employment on local labour markets
by Faggio, Giulia & Overman, Henry
- 108-120 Ethnic unemployment rates and frictional markets
by Gobillon, Laurent & Rupert, Peter & Wasmer, Etienne
- 121-138 Spatial changes in labour market inequality
by Lindley, Joanne & Machin, Stephen
- 139-166 Neighborhood quality and labor market outcomes: Evidence from quasi-random neighborhood assignment of immigrants
by Damm, Anna Piil
2013, Volume 78, Issue C
- 1-18 The effect of voluntary brownfields programs on nearby property values: Evidence from Illinois
by Linn, Joshua
- 19-29 Uneven landscapes and city size distributions
by Lee, Sanghoon & Li, Qiang
- 30-41 Why do U.S. states adopt public–private partnership enabling legislation?
by Geddes, R. Richard & Wagner, Benjamin L.
- 42-56 Do political parties matter for local land use policies?
by Solé-Ollé, Albert & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet
- 57-70 School calendars, child care availability and maternal employment
by Graves, Jennifer
- 71-80 A silver lining to white flight? White suburbanization and African–American homeownership, 1940–1980
by Boustan, Leah P. & Margo, Robert A.
2013, Volume 77, Issue C
- 1-10 High-speed Internet growth and the demand for locally accessible information content
by Bekkerman, Anton & Gilpin, Gregory
- 11-26 Supply constraints and housing market dynamics
by Paciorek, Andrew
- 27-40 Do small schools improve performance in large, urban districts? Causal evidence from New York City
by Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Stiefel, Leanna & Wiswall, Matthew
- 41-56 Carpooling and driver responses to fuel price changes: Evidence from traffic flows in Los Angeles
by Bento, Antonio M. & Hughes, Jonathan E. & Kaffine, Daniel
- 57-67 Measuring the external benefits of homeownership
by Coulson, N. Edward & Li, Herman
2013, Volume 76, Issue C
- 1-14 City size, network structure and traffic congestion
by Tsekeris, Theodore & Geroliminis, Nikolas
- 15-27 The bargaining power of teachers’ unions and the allocation of school resources
by Brunner, Eric J. & Squires, Tim
- 28-42 Agglomeration in a city with choosy consumers under imperfect information
by Takahashi, Takaaki
- 43-52 Road investments and inventory reduction: Firm level evidence from China
by Li, Han & Li, Zhigang
- 53-70 Traffic externalities in cities: The economics of speed bumps, low emission zones and city bypasses
by De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef
- 71-82 Local public goods and the demand for high-income municipalities
by Boustan, Leah Platt
- 83-92 Second-best cost–benefit analysis in monopolistic competition models of urban agglomeration
by Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu
- 93-109 What happens to household formation in a recession?
by Lee, Kwan Ok & Painter, Gary
- 110-121 A bathtub model of downtown traffic congestion
by Arnott, Richard
- 122-134 Hypercongestion in downtown metropolis
by Fosgerau, Mogens & Small, Kenneth A.
2013, Volume 75, Issue C
- 1-14 Wal-Mart and the geography of grocery retailing
by Ellickson, Paul B. & Grieco, Paul L.E.
- 15-28 Valuing school quality using boundary discontinuities
by Gibbons, Stephen & Machin, Stephen & Silva, Olmo
- 29-43 On the origins of land use regulations: Theory and evidence from US metro areas
by Hilber, Christian A.L. & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric
- 44-56 Agglomeration elasticities and firm heterogeneity
by Maré, David C. & Graham, Daniel J.
- 57-67 State and local tax competition in a spatial model with sales taxes and residential property taxes
by Braid, Ralph M.
- 68-79 Entrepreneurial land developers: Joint production, local externalities, and mixed housing developments
by Konishi, Hideo
- 80-91 Who offers tax-based business development incentives?
by Felix, R. Alison & Hines, James R.
- 92-106 Do governments tax agglomeration rents?
by Koh, Hyun-Ju & Riedel, Nadine & Böhm, Tobias
2013, Volume 74, Issue C
- 1-11 Agglomeration and demographic change
by Grafeneder-Weissteiner, Theresa & Prettner, Klaus
- 12-26 Market structure, countervailing power and price discrimination: The case of airports
by Haskel, Jonathan & Iozzi, Alberto & Valletti, Tommaso
- 27-46 Language and urban labor market segmentation: Theory and evidence
by Li, Qiang
- 47-58 Home market effects with endogenous costs of production
by Garcia Pires, Armando J.
- 59-70 Do foreclosures cause crime?
by Ellen, Ingrid Gould & Lacoe, Johanna & Sharygin, Claudia Ayanna
- 71-82 Option value and the price of teardown properties
by McMillen, Daniel & O’Sullivan, Arthur
- 83-98 Segregation and Tiebout sorting: The link between place-based investments and neighborhood tipping
by Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Walsh, Randall P.
- 99-112 Urban density, law and the duration of real estate leases
by Titman, Sheridan & Twite, Garry
- 113-132 Spatial versus social mismatch
by Zenou, Yves
2013, Volume 73, Issue 1
- 1-17 Do borrower rights improve borrower outcomes? Evidence from the foreclosure process
by Gerardi, Kristopher & Lambie-Hanson, Lauren & Willen, Paul S.
- 18-29 US city size distribution: Robustly Pareto, but only in the tail
by Ioannides, Yannis & Skouras, Spyros
- 30-42 Does it pay to get an A? School resource allocations in response to accountability ratings
by Craig, Steven G. & Imberman, Scott A. & Perdue, Adam
- 43-56 Repairs under imperfect information
by Lee, Sanghoon & Ries, John & Somerville, C. Tsuriel
- 57-76 Swings in commercial and residential land prices in the United States
by Nichols, Joseph B. & Oliner, Stephen D. & Mulhall, Michael R.
- 77-93 Does housing drive state-level job growth? Building permits and consumer expectations forecast a state’s economic activity
by Strauss, Jack
- 94-110 Geographic clustering and productivity: An instrumental variable approach for classical composers
by Borowiecki, Karol Jan
- 111-124 Saving and consumption in cities
by Frame, David
2012, Volume 72, Issue 2
- 81-86 Road pricing with optimal mass transit
by Kraus, Marvin
- 87-103 Thick-market effects and churning in the labor market: Evidence from US cities
by Bleakley, Hoyt & Lin, Jeffrey
- 104-122 Value added of teachers in high-poverty schools and lower poverty schools
by Sass, Tim R. & Hannaway, Jane & Xu, Zeyu & Figlio, David N. & Feng, Li
- 123-136 Are compact cities environmentally friendly?
by Gaigné, Carl & Riou, Stéphane & Thisse, Jacques-François
- 137-146 Cultural transmission and discrimination
by Sáez-Martı´, Maria & Zenou, Yves
- 147-159 Energy footprint of the city: Effects of urban land use and transportation policies
by Larson, William & Liu, Feng & Yezer, Anthony
- 160-175 Pain at the pump: Gasoline prices and subjective well-being
by Boyd-Swan, Casey & Herbst, Chris M.
- 176-190 Urban spatial structure, suburbanization and transportation in Barcelona
by Garcia-López, Miquel-Àngel
- 191-195 Even small trade costs restore efficiency in tax competition
by Becker, Johannes & Runkel, Marco
- 196-209 Internalization of congestion at US hub airports
by Ater, Itai
- 210-224 Medicaid and the housing and asset decisions of the elderly: Evidence from estate recovery programs
by Greenhalgh-Stanley, Nadia
- 225-239 Dialects, cultural identity, and economic exchange
by Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Lameli, Alfred & Südekum, Jens
- 240-251 Do municipal amalgamations work? Evidence from municipalities in Israel
by Reingewertz, Yaniv
- 252-266 Relaxing Hukou: Increased labor mobility and China’s economic geography
by Bosker, Maarten & Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc
- 267-284 Migration, housing market, and labor market responses to employment shocks
by Zabel, Jeffrey E.
2012, Volume 72, Issue 1
- 1-16 Inshoring: The geographic fragmentation of production and inequality
by Liao, Wen-Chi
- 17-30 Strategic fiscal interaction across borders: Evidence from French and German local governments along the Rhine Valley
by Cassette, Aurélie & Di Porto, Edoardo & Foremny, Dirk
- 31-45 Search and matching in the housing market
by Genesove, David & Han, Lu
- 46-59 Step tolling with bottleneck queuing congestion
by Robin Lindsey, C. & van den Berg, Vincent A.C. & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 60-78 Timing is everything: Short-run population impacts of immigration in US cities
by Wozniak, Abigail & Murray, Thomas J.
2012, Volume 71, Issue 3
- 269-277 Congestion in a city with a central bottleneck
by Fosgerau, Mogens & de Palma, André
- 278-288 Intermodal competition in the London–Paris passenger market: High-Speed Rail and air transport
by Behrens, Christiaan & Pels, Eric
- 289-311 Do city climate plans reduce emissions?
by Millard-Ball, Adam
- 312-331 A non-parametric test for industrial specialization
by Billings, Stephen B. & Johnson, Erik B.
- 332-346 The value of scarce water: Measuring the inefficiency of municipal regulations
by Mansur, Erin T. & Olmstead, Sheila M.
- 347-354 No cohort left behind?
by Babcock, Philip & Bedard, Kelly & Schulte, Jennifer
2012, Volume 71, Issue 2
- 177-188 Fiscal centralization versus decentralization: Growth and welfare effects of spillovers, Leviathan taxation, and capital mobility
by Chu, Angus C. & Yang, C.C.
- 189-203 Closing schools in a shrinking district: Do student outcomes depend on which schools are closed?
by Engberg, John & Gill, Brian & Zamarro, Gema & Zimmer, Ron
- 204-218 The foreclosure discount: Myth or reality?
by Harding, John P. & Rosenblatt, Eric & Yao, Vincent W.
- 219-229 Effect of immigrant nurses on labor market outcomes of US nurses
by Kaestner, Robert & Kaushal, Neeraj
- 230-243 Subprime mortgages and the housing bubble
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Calem, Paul S. & Nakamura, Leonard I.
- 244-257 Does home owning smooth the variability of future housing consumption?
by Paciorek, Andrew & Sinai, Todd
- 258-267 The influence of gay and lesbian coupled households on house prices in conservative and liberal neighborhoods
by Christafore, David & Leguizamon, Susane
2012, Volume 71, Issue 1
- 1-17 Dressed for success? The effect of school uniforms on student achievement and behavior
by Gentile, Elisabetta & Imberman, Scott A.
- 18-25 School district quality and property values: Examining differences along school district boundaries
by Dhar, Paramita & Ross, Stephen L
- 26-36 Economic growth, size of the agricultural sector, and urbanization in Africa
by Brückner, Markus
- 37-52 The geographic accessibility of child care subsidies and evidence on the impact of subsidy receipt on childhood obesity
by Herbst, Chris M. & Tekin, Erdal
- 53-65 Regulation in the market for education and optimal choice of curriculum
by Eisenkopf, Gerald & Wohlschlegel, Ansgar
- 66-78 Understanding Business Improvement District formation: An analysis of neighborhoods and boundaries
by Meltzer, Rachel
- 79-92 A political economy model of road pricing
by De Borger, Bruno & Proost, Stef
- 93-99 Residential land use regulation and the US housing price cycle between 2000 and 2009
by Huang, Haifang & Tang, Yao
- 100-113 Broadband and local growth
by Kolko, Jed
- 114-127 Soft budget constraints and strategic interactions in subnational borrowing: Evidence from the German States, 1975–2005
by Baskaran, Thushyanthan
- 128-150 Long-term earnings and employment effects of housing voucher receipt
by Carlson, Deven & Haveman, Robert & Kaplan, Tom & Wolfe, Barbara
- 151-164 Primary prevention and health outcomes: Treatment of residential lead-based paint hazards and the prevalence of childhood lead poisoning
by Jones, David J.
- 165-174 Local labor market impacts of energy boom-bust-boom in Western Canada
by Marchand, Joseph
2011, Volume 70, Issue 2
- 61-74 The mechanisms of agglomeration: Evidence from the effect of inter-industry relations on the location of new firms
by Jofre-Monseny, Jordi & Marín-López, Raquel & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet
- 75-87 Subprime mortgage default
by Kau, James B. & Keenan, Donald C. & Lyubimov, Constantine & Carlos Slawson, V.
- 88-98 What drives returns to euro area housing? Evidence from a dynamic dividend–discount model
by Hiebert, Paul & Sydow, Matthias
- 99-114 Do landlords discriminate in the rental housing market? Evidence from an internet field experiment in US cities
by Hanson, Andrew & Hawley, Zackary
- 115-131 Low-income housing development and crime
by Freedman, Matthew & Owens, Emily G.
2011, Volume 70, Issue 1
- 1-14 Demand substitution across US cities: Observable similarity and home price correlation
by McDuff, DeForest
- 15-24 A simple dynamic decentralized leadership model with private savings and local borrowing regulation
by Akai, Nobuo & Sato, Motohiro
- 25-31 The real price of parking policy
by van Ommeren, Jos & Wentink, Derk & Dekkers, Jasper
- 32-46 Production in advance versus production to order: The role of downstream spatial clustering and product differentiation
by Casaburi, Lorenzo & Minerva, G. Alfredo
- 47-60 Outsourcing, labor market pooling, and labor contracts
by Picard, Pierre M. & Wildasin, David E.
2011, Volume 69, Issue 3
- 253-272 Exclusionary policies in urban development: Under-servicing migrant households in Brazilian cities
by Feler, Leo & Henderson, J. Vernon
- 273-287 Prostitution 2.0: The changing face of sex work
by Cunningham, Scott & Kendall, Todd D.
- 288-302 Is there an equilibrating relationship between house prices and replacement cost? Empirical evidence from Berlin
by Schulz, Rainer & Werwatz, Axel
- 303-318 Job search in thick markets
by Di Addario, Sabrina
- 319-327 Evaluating efficient public good provision: Theory and evidence from a generalised conditional efficiency model for public libraries
by Witte, Kristof De & Geys, Benny
2011, Volume 69, Issue 2
- 165-181 Supersizing supercenters? The impact of Walmart Supercenters on body mass index and obesity
by Courtemanche, Charles & Carden, Art
- 182-195 Spatial concentration and plant-level productivity in France
by Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian
- 196-204 Quasi-experimental evidence on the effect of aircraft noise on apartment rents
by Boes, Stefan & Nüesch, Stephan
- 205-213 Sprawl and blight
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Helsley, Robert W.
- 214-222 On the equivalence of location choice models: Conditional logit, nested logit and Poisson
by Schmidheiny, Kurt & Brülhart, Marius
- 223-228 Do liberal cities limit new housing development? Evidence from California
by Kahn, Matthew E.
- 229-239 Sequential city growth: Empirical evidence
by Cuberes, David
- 240-252 A new economic geography model of central places
by Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques-François
2011, Volume 69, Issue 1
- 1-1 Spatial panel methods with applications to House Prices: A symposium
by Black, Dan A. & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 2-23 The spatial and temporal diffusion of house prices in the UK
by Holly, Sean & Hashem Pesaran, M. & Yamagata, Takashi
- 24-42 Maximum likelihood estimation and Lagrange multiplier tests for panel seemingly unrelated regressions with spatial lag and spatial errors: An application to hedonic housing prices in Paris
by Baltagi, Badi H. & Bresson, Georges