Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Nithya Sathishkumar (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
2021, Volume 123, Issue C
- S0094119021000085 Aspiration adaptation in resource-constrained environments
by Galiani, Sebastian & Gertler, Paul J. & Undurraga, Raimundo
- S0094119021000127 Too slow for the urban march: Litigations and the real estate market in Mumbai, India
by Gandhi, Sahil & Tandel, Vaidehi & Tabarrok, Alexander & Ravi, Shamika
- S0094119021000152 Housing markets in a pandemic: Evidence from historical outbreaks
by Francke, Marc & Korevaar, Matthijs
- S0094119021000164 Urban growth shadows
by Cuberes, David & Desmet, Klaus & Rappaport, Jordan
- S0094119021000176 Foreclosure externalities and Vacant Property Registration Ordinances
by Biswas, Arnab & Cunningham, Chris & Gerardi, Kristopher & Sexton, Daniel
- S0094119021000188 Optimal minimum wage setting in a federal system
by Simon, Andrew & Wilson, Matthew
- S0094119021000279 The price and allocation effects of targeted mandates: Evidence from lead hazards
by Gazze, Ludovica
- S0094119021000280 Tax decentralization notwithstanding regional disparities
by Bellofatto, Antonio Andrés & Besfamille, Martín
- S0094119021000292 Uber and traffic safety: Evidence from Brazilian cities
by Barreto, Yuri & Silveira Neto, Raul da Mota & Carazza, Luis
- S0094119021000309 On quantitative spatial economic models
by Behrens, Kristian & Murata, Yasusada
2021, Volume 122, Issue C
- S0094119020300620 The impact of public employment: Evidence from Bonn
by Becker, Sascha O. & Heblich, Stephan & Sturm, Daniel M.
- S0094119020300693 Echoes of rising tuition in students’ borrowing, educational attainment, and homeownership in post-recession America
by Bleemer, Zachary & Brown, Meta & Lee, Donghoon & Strair, Katherine & van der Klaauw, Wilbert
- S0094119020300863 The local economic impacts of regeneration projects: Evidence from UK's single regeneration budget
by Gibbons, Stephen & Overman, Henry & Sarvimäki, Matti
- S0094119020300875 National transportation networks, market access, and regional economic growth
by Herzog, Ian
- S0094119020300887 Cities on pre-Columbian paths
by Barsanetti, Bruno
- S0094119020300899 The congestion costs of Uber and Lyft
by Tarduno, Matthew
- S0094119021000012 Cities and Smoking
by Darden, Michael E.
- S0094119021000097 Slum growth in Brazilian cities
by Alves, Guillermo
- S0094119021000115 Water purification efforts and the black‐white infant mortality gap, 1906–1938
by Anderson, D. Mark & Charles, Kerwin Kofi & Rees, Daniel I. & Wang, Tianyi
- S009411902030084X Market tremors: Shale gas exploration, earthquakes, and their impact on house prices
by Gibbons, Stephen & Heblich, Stephan & Timmins, Christopher
2021, Volume 121, Issue C
- S0094119020300607 Do political connections help or hinder urban economic growth? Evidence from 1,400 industrial parks in China
by Kahn, Matthew E. & Sun, Weizeng & Wu, Jianfeng & Zheng, Siqi
- S0094119020300681 Community development by public wealth accumulation
by Barseghyan, Levon & Coate, Stephen
- S0094119020300711 Commuting and innovation: Are closer inventors more productive?
by Xiao, Hongyu & Wu, Andy & Kim, Jaeho
- S0094119020300723 Do urban wage premia reflect lower amenities? Evidence from Africa
by Gollin, Douglas & Kirchberger, Martina & Lagakos, David
- S0094119020300735 The Cost of Traffic: Evidence from the London Congestion Charge
by Tang, Cheng Keat
- S0094119020300747 Age-based property tax exemptions
by Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Mickey, Ryan & Patrick, Carlianne
- S009411902030067X Migrating natives and foreign immigration: Is there a preference for ethnic residential homogeneity?
by Andersson, Henrik & Berg, Heléne & Dahlberg, Matz
- S009411902030070X Information value of property description: A Machine learning approach
by Shen, Lily & Ross, Stephen
2020, Volume 120, Issue C
- S0094119020300504 Malaria suitability, urbanization and subnational development in sub-Saharan Africa
by Flückiger, Matthias & Ludwig, Markus
- S0094119020300590 Preferences of public transit commuters: Evidence from smart card data in Singapore
by Agarwal, Sumit & Diao, Mi & Keppo, Jussi & Sing, Tien Foo
- S0094119020300619 Geographical proximity to refugee reception centres and voting
by Bratti, Massimiliano & Deiana, Claudio & Havari, Enkelejda & Mazzarella, Gianluca & Meroni, Elena Claudia
- S0094119020300668 Rail accidents and property values in the era of unconventional energy production
by Tang, Chuan & Czajkowski, Jeffrey & Heintzelman, Martin D. & Li, Minghao & Montgomery, Marilyn
2020, Volume 119, Issue C
- S0094119020300383 Urban revival in America
by Couture, Victor & Handbury, Jessie
- S0094119020300395 Land tenure and land-use in a developing city: A quantitative spatial model applied to Kampala, Uganda
by Bird, Julia & Venables, Anthony J.
- S0094119020300474 Cities and the structure of social interactions: Evidence from mobile phone data
by Büchel, Konstantin & Ehrlich, Maximilian v.
- S0094119020300486 Calling from the outside: The role of networks in residential mobility
by Büchel, Konstantin & Ehrlich, Maximilian V. & Puga, Diego & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet
- S0094119020300498 Do short-term rental platforms affect housing markets? Evidence from Airbnb in Barcelona
by Garcia-López, Miquel-Àngel & Jofre-Monseny, Jordi & Martínez-Mazza, Rodrigo & Segú, Mariona
2020, Volume 118, Issue C
- S0094119020300267 Measuring human capital divergence in a growing economy
by Broxterman, Daniel A. & Yezer, Anthony M.
- S0094119020300279 Taxes and Borrower Behavior: Evidence from the Mortgage Interest Deductibility Limit
by Hanson, Andrew
- S0094119020300280 The effect of natural disasters on economic activity in US counties: A century of data
by Boustan, Leah Platt & Kahn, Matthew E. & Rhode, Paul W. & Yanguas, Maria Lucia
- S0094119020300358 Social connectedness in urban areas
by Bailey, Michael & Farrell, Patrick & Kuchler, Theresa & Stroebel, Johannes
- S0094119020300371 On the economic impacts of constraining second home investments
by Hilber, Christian A.L. & Schöni, Olivier
- S009411902030036X Enabled to work: The impact of government housing on slum dwellers in South Africa
by Franklin, Simon
2020, Volume 117, Issue C
2020, Volume 116, Issue C
- S0094119019300737 The role of relocation mobility in tax and subsidy competition
by Haupt, Alexander & Krieger, Tim
- S0094119019300889 Bank adaptation to neighborhood change: Mortgage lending and the Community Reinvestment Act
by Lee, Hyojung & Bostic, Raphael W.
- S0094119019300907 Locational fundamentals, trade, and the changing urban landscape of Mexico
by Alix-Garcia, Jennifer & Sellars, Emily A.
- S0094119019300920 Ethnicity and tax filing behavior
by Bastani, Spencer & Giebe, Thomas & Miao, Chizheng
- S0094119019300932 On the city size distribution: A finite mixture interpretation
by Su, Hsuan-Li
- S0094119020300103 Stringency of land-use regulation: Building heights in US cities
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Singh, Ruchi
- S0094119020300115 The role of airports in city employment growth, 1950–2010
by McGraw, Marquise J.
- S0094119020300127 The consequences of friendships: Evidence on the effect of social relationships in school on academic achievement
by Fletcher, Jason M. & Ross, Stephen L. & Zhang, Yuxiu
2020, Volume 115, Issue C
- S0094119018300287 Does investment in national highways help or hurt hinterland city growth?
by Baum-Snow, Nathaniel & Henderson, J. Vernon & Turner, Matthew A. & Zhang, Qinghua & Brandt, Loren
- S0094119019300506 Geography, trade, and internal migration in China
by Ma, Lin & Tang, Yang
- S0094119019300518 Centralization and regional development: Evidence from a political hierarchy reform to create cities in china
by Bo, Shiyu
- S0094119019300531 Minimum wage impacts on Han-minority Workers’ wage distribution and inequality in urban china
by Howell, Anthony
- S0094119019300671 Tightening belts to buy a home: Consumption responses to rising housing prices in urban China
by Waxman, Andrew & Liang, Yuanning & Li, Shanjun & Barwick, Panle Jia & Zhao, Meng
- S0094119019300762 Land-use regulation and the intensive margin of housing supply
by Tan, Ya & Wang, Zhi & Zhang, Qinghua
- S0094119019300890 The role of transportation speed in facilitating high skilled teamwork across cities
by Dong, Xiaofang & Zheng, Siqi & Kahn, Matthew E.
- S0094119019300919 Transition to the property tax in China: A dynamic general equilibrium analysis
by Zhu, Guozhong & Dale-Johnson, David
- S0094119019300956 Does adversity affect long-term financial behaviour? Evidence from China’s rustication programme
by Fan, Yi
- S0094119019301020 Decentralization, incentives, and local tax enforcement
by Jia, Junxue & Ding, Siying & Liu, Yongzheng
- S0094119019301044 Cities in China
by Baum-Snow, Nathaniel & Henderson, J. Vernon & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- S009411901930052X Valuing primary schools in urban China
by Chan, Jimmy & Fang, Xian & Wang, Zhi & Zai, Xianhua & Zhang, Qinghua
- S009411901930066X Using purchase restrictions to cool housing markets: A within-market analysis
by Somerville, Tsur & Wang, Long & Yang, Yang
2019, Volume 114, Issue C
- v:114:y:2019:i:c:s0094119019300701 Neighborhood sorting and the value of public school quality
by Caetano, Gregorio
- v:114:y:2019:i:c:s0094119019300750 The curious incidence of rent subsidies: Evidence of heterogeneity from administrative data
by Brewer, Mike & Browne, James & Emmerson, Carl & Hood, Andrew & Joyce, Robert
- v:114:y:2019:i:c:s0094119019300713 Shopping externalities and retail concentration: Evidence from dutch shopping streets
by Koster, Hans R.A. & Pasidis, Ilias & van Ommeren, Jos
- v:114:y:2019:i:c:s0094119019300749 The energy costs of historic preservation
by Hilber, Christian A.L. & Palmer, Charles & Pinchbeck, Edward W.
2019, Volume 113, Issue C
- v:113:y:2019:i:c:s0094119019300695 Labor market networks and recovery from mass layoffs: Evidence from the Great Recession period
by Hellerstein, Judith K. & Kutzbach, Mark J. & Neumark, David
- v:113:y:2019:i:c:s0094119019300622 Housing booms and local spending
by Solé-Ollé, Albert & Viladecans-Marsal, Elisabet
- v:113:y:2019:i:c:s0094119019300725 Peer effects in employment status: Evidence from housing lotteries
by Kondo, Ayako & Shoji, Masahiro
- v:113:y:2019:i:c:s0094119019300646 Tolling roads to improve reliability
by Hall, Jonathan D. & Savage, Ian
- v:113:y:2019:i:c:s0094119019300634 Do the rich and poor colocate in large cities?
by Tabuchi, Takatoshi
- v:113:y:2019:i:c:s0094119019300683 How do trade and communication costs shape the spatial organization of firms?
by Gokan, Toshitaka & Kichko, Sergey & Thisse, Jacques-François
2019, Volume 112, Issue C
- 1-15 The rise and effects of homeowners associations
by Clarke, Wyatt & Freedman, Matthew
- 16-32 London calling? Agglomeration economies in literature since 1700
by Mitchell, Sara
- 33-49 The repeat time-on-the-market index
by Carrillo, Paul E. & Williams, Benjamin
- 50-69 Can kings create towns that thrive? The long-term implications of new town foundations
by Cermeño, Alexandra L. & Enflo, Kerstin
- 70-84 Improved information shock and price dispersion: A natural experiment in the housing market
by Ben-Shahar, Danny & Golan, Roni
- 85-110 Heterogeneous vertical tax externalities and macroeconomic effects of federal tax changes: The role of fiscal advantage
by Perez-Sebastian, Fidel & Raveh, Ohad & Reingewertz, Yaniv
- 111-121 Do in-kind grants stick? The department of defense 1033 program and local government spending
by Bruce, Donald J. & Carruthers, Celeste K. & Harris, Matthew C. & Murray, Matthew N. & Park, Jinseong
- 122-132 Spatially-variable property tax and optimal tax composition in congested monocentric cities: George, Pigou, Ramsey and Strotz unified
by Kono, Tatsuhito & Pines, David & Yokoi, Takahisa
- 133-151 Immigrant locations and native residential preferences: Emerging ghettos or new communities?
by Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada & Saiz, Albert
- 152-168 Firm organization and productivity across locations
by Spanos, Grigorios
2019, Volume 111, Issue C
- 1-13 About the origin of cities
by de Palma, André & Papageorgiou, Yorgos Y. & Thisse, Jacques-François & Ushchev, Philip
- 14-34 Re-evaluating the impact of immigration on the U.S. rental housing market
by Sharpe, Jamie
- 35-52 There Is No Free House
by Picarelli, Nathalie
- 53-75 Relocation of public sector workers: Evaluating a place-based policy
by Faggio, Giulia
- 76-92 Wage inequality and the location of cities
by Farrokhi, Farid & Jinkins, David
- 93-107 The economic effects of density: A synthesis
by Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Pietrostefani, Elisabetta
- 108-131 Putting America to work, where? Evidence on the effectiveness of infrastructure construction as a locally targeted employment policy
by Garin, Andrew
- 132-143 The influence of contract prices and relationships on appraisal bias
by Eriksen, Michael D. & Fout, Hamilton B. & Palim, Mark & Rosenblatt, Eric
2019, Volume 110, Issue C
- 1-25 Do more eyes on the street reduce Crime? Evidence from Chicago's safe passage program
by McMillen, Daniel & Sarmiento-Barbieri, Ignacio & Singh, Ruchi
- 26-34 Why does birthplace matter so much?
by Bosquet, Clément & Overman, Henry G.
- 35-50 New road infrastructure: The effects on firms
by Gibbons, Stephen & Lyytikäinen, Teemu & Overman, Henry G. & Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa
- 51-69 Do neighbourhood renewal programs reduce crime rates? Evidence from England
by Alonso, José M. & Andrews, Rhys & Jorda, Vanesa
- 70-88 Long-run net distributionary effects of federal disaster insurance: The case of Hurricane Katrina
by Bleemer, Zachary & van der Klaauw, Wilbert
- 89-101 Do institutions determine economic Geography? Evidence from the concentration of foreign suppliers
by Kamal, Fariha & Sundaram, Asha
- 102-113 The optimal distribution of population across cities
by Albouy, David & Behrens, Kristian & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric & Seegert, Nathan
2019, Volume 109, Issue C
- 1-13 Comparative advantage, agglomeration economies and trade costs
by Pflüger, Michael & Tabuchi, Takatoshi
- 14-26 Does grade configuration matter? Effects of school reorganisation on pupils’ educational experience
by Holmlund, Helena & Böhlmark, Anders
- 27-40 A tale of two tails: Commuting and the fuel price response in driving
by Gillingham, Kenneth & Munk-Nielsen, Anders
- 41-65 The role of the housing market in workers′ resilience to job displacement after firm bankruptcy
by Meekes, Jordy & Hassink, Wolter H.J.
- 66-83 Estimating the marginal willingness to pay function without instrumental variables
by Bishop, Kelly C. & Timmins, Christopher
2018, Volume 108, Issue C
- 1-17 Potential crime risk and housing market responses
by Kim, Seonghoon & Lee, Kwan Ok
- 18-35 Residential segregation, discrimination, and African-American theater entry during Jim Crow
by Gil, Ricard & Marion, Justin
- 36-50 Is Uber a substitute or complement for public transit?
by Hall, Jonathan D. & Palsson, Craig & Price, Joseph
- 51-71 Give credit where? The incidence of child care tax credits
by Rodgers, Luke P.
- 72-84 The role of price spillovers in the American housing boom
by DeFusco, Anthony & Ding, Wenjie & Ferreira, Fernando & Gyourko, Joseph
- 85-106 Subways and urban growth: Evidence from earth
by Gonzalez-Navarro, Marco & Turner, Matthew A.
- 107-123 What happens when you give money to panhandlers? The case of downtown Manhattan
by Dordick, Gwendolyn & O'Flaherty, Brendan & Brounstein, Jakob & Sinha, Srishti & Yoo, Jungsoo
- 124-140 The mobility of displaced workers: How the local industry mix affects job search
by Neffke, Frank M.H. & Otto, Anne & Hidalgo, César
- 141-153 Race-specific urban wage premia and the black-white wage gap
by Ananat, Elizabeth & Shihe, Fu & Ross, Stephen L.
- 154-169 Crime and private investment in urban neighborhoods
by Lacoe, Johanna & Bostic, Raphael W. & Acolin, Arthur
- 170-191 Urban form and driving: Evidence from US cities
by Duranton, Gilles & Turner, Matthew A.
2018, Volume 107, Issue C
- 1-30 Globalization and the skilled city
by Potlogea, Andrei V.
- 31-46 Partial fiscal decentralization reforms and educational outcomes: A difference-in-differences analysis for Spain
by Salinas, Paula & Solé-Ollé, Albert
- 47-64 Inter-municipal cooperation and local taxation
by Breuillé, Marie-Laure & Duran-Vigneron, Pascale & Samson, Anne-Laure
- 65-78 Land-use regulations, property values, and rents: Decomposing the effects of the California Coastal Act
by Severen, Christopher & Plantinga, Andrew J.
- 79-88 Community cohesion and assimilation equilibria
by Stark, Oded & Jakubek, Marcin & Szczygielski, Krzysztof
- 89-100 Residential vertical rent curves
by Danton, Jayson & Himbert, Alexander
- 101-120 Housing productivity and the social cost of land-use restrictions
by Albouy, David & Ehrlich, Gabriel
- 121-135 Does federal contracting spur development? Federal contracts, income, output, and jobs in US cities
by Gerritse, Michiel & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés
2018, Volume 106, Issue C
- 1-26 Why do industries coagglomerate? How Marshallian externalities differ by industry and have evolved over time
by Diodato, Dario & Neffke, Frank & O’Clery, Neave
- 27-45 Dynamic responses to labor demand shocks: Evidence from the financial industry in Delaware
by Weinstein, Russell
- 46-58 Strategic public policy around population thresholds
by De Witte, Kristof & Geys, Benny & Schönhage, Nanna Lauritz
- 59-80 Beyond spending levels: Revenue uncertainty and the performance of local governments
by Lavertu, Stéphane & Clair, Travis St.
- 81-100 Rising sea levels and sinking property values: Hurricane Sandy and New York’s housing market
by Ortega, Francesc & Taṣpınar, Süleyman
- 101-122 The vertical city: Rent gradients, spatial structure, and agglomeration economies
by Liu, Crocker H. & Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C.
2018, Volume 105, Issue C
- 1-19 How does grade configuration impact student achievement in elementary and middle school grades?
by Hong, Kai & Zimmer, Ron & Engberg, John
- 20-39 Zoning and the economic geography of cities
by Shertzer, Allison & Twinam, Tate & Walsh, Randall P.
- 40-53 Vickrey meets Alonso: Commute scheduling and congestion in a monocentric city
by Fosgerau, Mogens & Kim, Jinwon & Ranjan, Abhishek
- 54-69 U.S. metropolitan house price dynamics
by Oikarinen, Elias & Bourassa, Steven C. & Hoesli, Martin & Engblom, Janne
- 70-87 Does fiscal oversight matter?
by Christofzik, Désirée I. & Kessing, Sebastian G.
- 88-106 When Hotelling meets Vickrey. Service timing and spatial asymmetry in the airline industry
by de Palma, André & Ordás Criado, Carlos & Randrianarisoa, Laingo M.
- 107-120 Housing markets with endogenous search: Theory and implications
by Williams, Joseph
- 121-132 Density economies and transport geography: Evidence from the container shipping industry
by Xu, Hangtian & Itoh, Hidekazu
- 133-148 The political economy of cordon tolls
by De Borger, Bruno & Russo, Antonio
- 149-161 A long-term evaluation of the first generation of French urban enterprise zones
by Givord, Pauline & Quantin, Simon & Trevien, Corentin
- 162-175 Trade and towns: Heterogeneous adjustment to a border shock
by Brülhart, Marius & Carrère, Céline & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric
- 176-185 Who's holding out? An experimental study of the benefits and burdens of eminent domain
by Winn, Abel M. & McCarter, Matthew W.
2018, Volume 104, Issue C
- 1-15 City structure and the location of young college graduates
by Vuuren, Aico van
- 16-34 Why do newer cities promise higher wages in Russia?
by Skorobogatov, Alexander S.
- 35-46 Employer-paid parking, mode choice, and suburbanization
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Franco, Sofia F.
- 47-58 Finance and urbanization in early nineteenth-century New York
by Bodenhorn, Howard & Cuberes, David
- 59-76 The effect of transport infrastructure on the location of economic activity: Railroads and post offices in the American West
by Hodgson, Charles
- 77-93 Urban spatial structure, employment and social ties
by Picard, Pierre M. & Zenou, Yves
- 94-103 Income redistribution and public goods provision under tax competition
by Yang, Hongyan
- 104-123 Neighbor discrimination theory and evidence from the French rental market
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Decreuse, Bruno & Schmutz, Benoît & Trannoy, Alain
- 124-133 Substance abuse treatment centers and local crime
by Bondurant, Samuel R. & Lindo, Jason M. & Swensen, Isaac D.
2018, Volume 103, Issue C
- 1-17 School accountability and teacher mobility
by Feng, Li & Figlio, David & Sass, Tim
- 18-33 Autobahns and jobs: A regional study using historical instrumental variables
by Möller, J. & Zierer, M.
- 34-51 International isolation and regional inequality: Evidence from sanctions on North Korea
by Lee, Yong Suk
- 52-66 Mortgage debt and entrepreneurship
by Bracke, Philippe & Hilber, Christian A.L. & Silva, Olmo
- 67-82 Land use, worker heterogeneity and welfare benefits of public goods
by Teulings, Coen N. & Ossokina, Ioulia V. & de Groot, Henri L.F.
2017, Volume 102, Issue C
- 1-21 The impact of urban public transportation evidence from the Paris region
by Mayer, Thierry & Trevien, Corentin
- 22-33 The effect of violent crime on economic mobility
by Sharkey, Patrick & Torrats-Espinosa, Gerard
- 34-51 Persistence in industrial policy impacts: Evidence from Depression-era Mississippi
by Freedman, Matthew
- 52-75 Terrorism and the value of proximity to public transportation: Evidence from the 2005 London bombings
by Manelici, Isabela
- 76-90 Why has regional income convergence in the U.S. declined?
by Ganong, Peter & Shoag, Daniel
- 91-105 Racial and ethnic price differentials in the housing market
by Bayer, Patrick & Casey, Marcus & Ferreira, Fernando & McMillan, Robert
- 106-122 The effects of driving restrictions on travel behavior evidence from Beijing
by Gu, Yizhen & Deakin, Elizabeth & Long, Ying
2017, Volume 101, Issue C
- 1-13 Recourse and residential mortgages: The case of Nevada
by Li, Wenli & Oswald, Florian
- 14-26 The agglomeration of American R&D labs
by Buzard, Kristy & Carlino, Gerald A. & Hunt, Robert M. & Carr, Jake K. & Smith, Tony E.
- 27-44 Sorting and agglomeration economies in French economics departments
by Bosquet, Clément & Combes, Pierre-Philippe
- 45-56 Cost recovery of congested infrastructure under market power
by Verhoef, Erik T.
- 57-73 Transfer taxes and household mobility: Distortion on the housing or labor market?
by Hilber, Christian A.L. & Lyytikäinen, Teemu
- 74-89 Promise scholarship programs as place-making policy: Evidence from school enrollment and housing prices
by LeGower, Michael & Walsh, Randall
- 90-105 Law enforcement, municipal budgets and spillover effects: Evidence from a quasi-experiment in Italy
by Galletta, Sergio
- 106-122 The economics of crowding in rail transit
by de Palma, André & Lindsey, Robin & Monchambert, Guillaume
2017, Volume 100, Issue C
- 1-18 Does quality matter in local consumption amenities? An empirical investigation with Yelp
by Kuang, Chun
- 19-32 Paying for priority in school choice: Capitalization effects of charter school admission zones
by Andreyeva, Elena & Patrick, Carlianne
- 33-53 Selection in initial and return migration: Evidence from moves across Spanish cities
by De la Roca, Jorge
- 54-64 Can testing improve student learning? An evaluation of the mathematics diagnostic testing project
by Betts, Julian R. & Hahn, Youjin & Zau, Andrew C.
- 65-79 Bottleneck congestion and residential location of heterogeneous commuters
by Takayama, Yuki & Kuwahara, Masao
- 80-103 The birth of edge cities in China: Measuring the effects of industrial parks policy
by Zheng, Siqi & Sun, Weizeng & Wu, Jianfeng & Kahn, Matthew E.
- 104-119 Danger zone: Land use and the geography of neighborhood crime
by Twinam, Tate
- 120-136 Going to pot? The impact of dispensary closures on crime
by Chang, Tom Y. & Jacobson, Mireille
- 137-153 The behavioral response to housing transfer taxes: Evidence from a notched change in D.C. policy
by Slemrod, Joel & Weber, Caroline & Shan, Hui
2017, Volume 99, Issue C
- 1-14 Agglomeration: A long-run panel data approach
by Hanlon, W. Walker & Miscio, Antonio
- 15-30 Accountability and yardstick competition in the public provision of education
by Terra, Rafael & Mattos, Enlinson
- 31-47 Support and opposition to a Pigovian tax: Road pricing with reference-dependent preferences
by De Borger, Bruno & Glazer, Amihai
- 48-61 Housing demand and neighborhood choice with housing vouchers
by Geyer, Judy
- 62-78 Financial literacy: A barrier to home ownership for the young?
by Gathergood, John & Weber, Jörg
- 79-93 Mortgage (mis)pricing: The case of co-borrowers
by Tzioumis, Konstantinos
- 94-106 Nuclear power plant closures and local housing values: Evidence from Fukushima and the German housing market
by Bauer, Thomas K. & Braun, Sebastian T. & Kvasnicka, Michael
- 107-119 Housing choices and labor income risk
by Jansson, Thomas
- 120-135 Homeownership, housing capital gains and self-employment
by Harding, John P. & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 136-147 Rockets: The housing market effects of a credible terrorist threat
by Elster, Yael & Zussman, Asaf & Zussman, Noam
- 148-160 Estimating the residential land damage of the Fukushima nuclear accident
by Kawaguchi, Daiji & Yukutake, Norifumi
- 161-172 The impact of clandestine methamphetamine labs on property values: Discovery, decontamination and stigma
by Dealy, Bern C. & Horn, Brady P. & Berrens, Robert P.
- 173-187 Cultural dynamics, social mobility and urban segregation
by Bezin, Emeline & Moizeau, Fabien
2017, Volume 98, Issue C
- 1-5 Urban economics for the developing World: An introduction
by Glaeser, Edward & Henderson, J. Vernon
- 6-16 Demography, urbanization and development: Rural push, urban pull and…urban push?
by Jedwab, Remi & Christiaensen, Luc & Gindelsky, Marina
- 17-49 What is different about urbanization in rich and poor countries? Cities in Brazil, China, India and the United States
by Chauvin, Juan Pablo & Glaeser, Edward & Ma, Yueran & Tobio, Kristina