Journal of Urban Economics
September 2008, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 488-495 Risk externalities and the problem of wildfire risk
by Shafran, Aric P.
- 496-509 Racial and ethnic discrimination in local consumer markets: Exploiting the army's procedures for matching personnel to duty locations
by Antecol, Heather & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A.
- 510-517 Testing the efficiency of the Norwegian housing market
by Røed Larsen, Erling & Weum, Steffen
July 2008, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 1-17 Heterogeneity within communities: A stochastic model with tenure choice
by Ortalo-Magné, François & Rady, Sven
- 18-34 Social interaction and urban sprawl
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Largey, Ann G.
- 35-48 Vertical externalities in cigarette taxation: Do tax revenues go up in smoke?
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Mamun, Khawaja A.
- 49-64 A game-theoretic analysis of skyscrapers
by Helsley, Robert W. & Strange, William C.
- 65-84 Measuring the welfare effects of slum improvement programs: The case of Mumbai
by Takeuchi, Akie & Cropper, Maureen & Bento, Antonio
- 85-100 Religion, religiosity and private school choice: Implications for estimating the effectiveness of private schools
by Cohen-Zada, Danny & Sander, William
- 101-115 The trade-off between money and travel time: A test of the theory of reference-dependent preferences
by De Borger, Bruno & Fosgerau, Mogens
- 116-122 Revisiting the "Decentralization Theorem"--On the role of externalities
by Koethenbuerger, Marko
- 123-145 The effect of charter schools on traditional public school students in Texas: Are children who stay behind left behind?
by Booker, Kevin & Gilpatric, Scott M. & Gronberg, Timothy & Jansen, Dennis
- 146-154 Firm innovation: The influence of R&D cooperation and the geography of human capital inputs
by Simonen, Jaakko & McCann, Philip
- 155-170 A direct test of the homevoter hypothesis
by Dehring, Carolyn A. & Depken II, Craig A. & Ward, Michael R.
- 171-177 Economies of scale in networks
by Kraus, Marvin
- 178-195 Job creation and housing construction: Constraints on metropolitan area employment growth
by Saks, Raven E.
May 2008, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 759-774 When are ghettos bad? Lessons from immigrant segregation in the United States
by Cutler, David M. & Glaeser, Edward L. & Vigdor, Jacob L.
- 775-787 Urban air pollution progress despite sprawl: The "greening" of the vehicle fleet
by Kahn, Matthew E. & Schwartz, Joel
- 788-802 Does rising income increase or decrease damage risk from natural disasters?
by Kellenberg, Derek K. & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq
- 803-815 Housing capital-gains taxation and homeowner mobility: Evidence from the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997
by Cunningham, Christopher R. & Engelhardt, Gary V.
- 816-840 Old homes, externalities, and poor neighborhoods. A model of urban decline and renewal
by Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 841-848 Commuting subsidies with two transport modes
by Borck, Rainald & Wrede, Matthias
- 849-857 Identifying strategic interactions in Swedish local income tax policies
by Edmark, Karin & Ågren, Hanna
- 858-870 Does neighborhood income mix affect earnings of adults? New evidence from Sweden
by Galster, George & Andersson, Roger & Musterd, Sako & Kauppinen, Timo M.
- 871-884 Metropolitan patenting, inventor agglomeration and social networks: A tale of two effects
by Lobo, José & Strumsky, Deborah
- 885-901 The interaction between public and private governments: An empirical analysis
by Cheung, Ron
- 902-919 Mortgage lending in Chicago and Los Angeles: A paired testing study of the pre-application process
by Ross, Stephen L. & Turner, Margery Austin & Godfrey, Erin & Smith, Robin R.
- 920-937 Income taxes and the destination of movers to multistate MSAs
by Coomes, Paul A. & Hoyt, William H.
March 2008, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 385-404 Fat city: Questioning the relationship between urban sprawl and obesity
by Eid, Jean & Overman, Henry G. & Puga, Diego & Turner, Matthew A.
- 405-430 The effects of Wal-Mart on local labor markets
by Neumark, David & Zhang, Junfu & Ciccarella, Stephen
- 431-450 Where do manufacturing firms locate their headquarters?
by Henderson, J. Vernon & Ono, Yukako
- 451-466 Which school attributes matter? The influence of school district performance and demographic composition on property values
by Clapp, John M. & Nanda, Anupam & Ross, Stephen L.
- 467-497 Do lenders discriminate against minority and woman entrepreneurs?
by Blanchard, Lloyd & Zhao, Bo & Yinger, John
- 498-516 Buyer information and the hedonic: The impact of a seller disclosure on the implicit price for airport noise
by Pope, Jaren C.
- 517-535 Offshoring of routine tasks and (de)industrialisation: Threat or opportunity--And for whom?
by Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric
- 536-543 Simplified Alonso-Mills-Muth model with a monopoly vendor
by Lai, Fu-Chuan & Tsai, Jyh-Fa
- 544-566 Integration, agglomeration and welfare
by Pflüger, Michael & Südekum, Jens
- 567-582 The median voter and the median consumer: Local private goods and population composition
by Waldfogel, Joel
- 583-612 (When) Do hub airlines internalize their self-imposed congestion delays?
by Daniel, Joseph I. & Harback, Katherine Thomas
- 613-630 Criminal justice involvement and high school completion
by Hjalmarsson, Randi
- 631-650 Urban density and pupil attainment
by Gibbons, Stephen & Silva, Olmo
- 651-668 How should heavy-duty trucks be taxed?
by Parry, Ian W.H.
- 669-678 The effect of FAA expenditures on air travel delays
by Morrison, Steven A. & Winston, Clifford
- 679-693 Urban growth and subcenter formation: A trolley ride from the Staples Center to Disneyland and the Rose Bowl
by Berliant, Marcus & Wang, Ping
- 694-714 Illicit drug use among arrestees, prices and policy
by Dave, Dhaval
- 715-722 A productivity model of city crowdedness
by Rappaport, Jordan
- 723-742 Spatial wage disparities: Sorting matters!
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent
- 743-757 Land and residential property markets in a booming economy: New evidence from Beijing
by Zheng, Siqi & Kahn, Matthew E.
January 2008, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 1-24 Why do the poor live in cities The role of public transportation
by Glaeser, Edward L. & Kahn, Matthew E. & Rappaport, Jordan
- 25-55 Compensating differentials in emerging labor and housing markets: Estimates of quality of life in Russian cities
by Berger, Mark C. & Blomquist, Glenn C. & Sabirianova Peter, Klara
- 56-73 Implications of alternate policies on welfare of slum dwellers: Evidence from Pune, India
by Lall, Somik V. & Lundberg, Mattias K.A. & Shalizi, Zmarak
- 74-95 Has SARS infected the property market Evidence from Hong Kong
by Wong, Grace
- 96-115 Growth, population and industrialization, and urban land expansion of China
by Deng, Xiangzheng & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Uchida, Emi
- 116-129 Commuting distances in a household location choice model with amenities
by Ng, Chen Feng
- 130-145 Home ownership, job duration, and wages
by Munch, Jakob Roland & Rosholm, Michael & Svarer, Michael
- 146-162 The two sides of proximity in industrial clusters: The trade-off between process and product innovation
by Callois, Jean-Marc
- 163-176 Voluntary contributions and local public goods in a federation
by Lee, Kangoh
- 177-197 On the distribution of city sizes
by Córdoba, Juan-Carlos
- 198-216 Home-based telecommuting and commuting behavior
by Rhee, Hyok-Joo
- 217-228 Rent-seeking, spillovers and the benefits of decentralization
by Cheikbossian, Guillaume
- 229-252 Interactions, neighborhood selection and housing demand
by Ioannides, Yannis M. & Zabel, Jeffrey E.
- 253-279 Tiebout choice and universal school vouchers
by Brunner, Eric J. & Imazeki, Jennifer
- 280-305 Social security and elderly homeownership
by Engelhardt, Gary V.
- 306-324 New economic geography with heterogeneous preferences: An explanation of segregation
by Zeng, Dao-Zhi
- 325-351 Does residential location matter to the employment of TANF recipients Evidence from a dynamic discrete choice model with unobserved effects
by Gurmu, Shiferaw & Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Smith, William J.
- 352-384 The price of residential land in large US cities
by Davis, Morris A. & Palumbo, Michael G.
November 2007, Volume 62, Issue 3
- 383-404 Trade and the structure of cities
by Cavailhes, Jean & Gaigne, Carl & Tabuchi, Takatoshi & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 405-423 Suburbanization and transportation in the monocentric model
by Baum-Snow, Nathaniel
- 424-440 House price appreciation, liquidity constraints, and second mortgages
by Yamashita, Takashi
- 441-470 Outsourcing and trade in a spatial world
by Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter
September 2007, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 161-1() Essays in honor of Kenneth A. Small
by Brueckner, Jan K.
- 162-186 A unified theory of consumption, travel and trip chaining
by Anas, Alex
- 187-203 Congestion tolling with agglomeration externalities
by Arnott, Richard
- 204-230 Discrete choice models with capacity constraints: An empirical analysis of the housing market of the greater Paris region
by de Palma, Andre & Picard, Nathalie & Waddell, Paul
- 231-251 Transit in Washington, DC: Current benefits and optimal level of provision
by Nelson, Peter & Baglino, Andrew & Harrington, Winston & Safirova, Elena & Lipman, Abram
- 252-272 Determinants of city growth in Brazil
by da Mata, D. & Deichmann, U. & Henderson, J.V. & Lall, S.V. & Wang, H.G.
- 273-293 Are the costs of reducing greenhouse gases from passenger vehicles negative?
by Parry, Ian W.H.
- 294-316 Strategic investment and pricing decisions in a congested transport corridor
by De Borger, B. & Dunkerley, F. & Proost, S.
- 317-336 Determinants of fares and operating revenues at US airports
by Van Dender, Kurt
- 337-361 Second-best road pricing through highway franchising
by Verhoef, Erik T.
- 362-382 On the social desirability of urban rail transit systems
by Winston, Clifford & Maheshri, Vikram
July 2007, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 1 Journal of Urban Economics 62 (1) (2007)
by Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C.
- 2-26 Understanding why universal service obligations may be unnecessary: The private development of local Internet access markets
by Downes, Tom & Greenstein, Shane
- 27-54 The political economy of school choice: Support for charter schools across states and school districts
by Stoddard, Christiana & Corcoran, Sean P.
- 55-75 Agglomeration, opportunism, and the organization of production
by Helsley, Robert W. & Strange, William C.
- 76-102 Corporate profit tax, capital mobility, and formula apportionment
by Pinto, Santiago M.
- 103-120 Variable returns to agglomeration and the effect of road traffic congestion
by Graham, Daniel J.
- 121-134 Revealed yardstick competition: Local government efficiency patterns in Norway
by Revelli, Federico & Tovmo, Per
- 135-160 Taste heterogeneity and the scale of production: Fragmentation, unification, and segmentation
by Murata, Yasusada
May 2007, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 389-419 Urban density and the rate of invention
by Carlino, Gerald A. & Chatterjee, Satyajit & Hunt, Robert M.
- 420-435 The effect of land use regulation on housing and land prices
by Ihlanfeldt, Keith R.
- 436-457 Residential mobility and social capital
by Kan, Kamhon
- 458-495 Classroom peer effects and academic achievement: Quasi-randomization evidence from South Korea
by Kang, Changhui
- 496-518 Community income distributions in a metropolitan area
by de Bartolome, Charles A.M. & Ross, Stephen L.
- 519-541 The topography of metropolitan employment: Identifying centers of employment in a polycentric urban area
by Redfearn, Christian L.
- 542-564 The external returns to education: Evidence from Chinese cities
by Liu, Zhiqiang
- 565-575 Delayed integration as a possible remedy for the race to the bottom
by Weichenrieder, Alfons J. & Busch, Oliver
- 576-579 Production-location decision and free entry oligopoly: A correction
by Hwang, Hong & Mai, Chao-Cheng & Shieh, Yeung-Nan
March 2007, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 193-217 Depreciation of housing capital, maintenance, and house price inflation: Estimates from a repeat sales model
by Harding, John P. & Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Sirmans, C.F.
- 218-237 Congestible facility rivalry in vertical structures
by Basso, Leonardo J. & Zhang, Anming
- 238-262 Neighbors, networks, and the development of transport systems: Explaining the diffusion of turnpike trusts in eighteenth-century England
by Bogart, Dan
- 263-286 When are urban growth boundaries not second-best policies to congestion tolls?
by Anas, Alex & Rhee, Hyok-Joo
- 287-298 The capital gains effect in the demand for housing
by Dusansky, Richard & Koc, Cagatay
- 299-318 The urban impacts of the Endangered Species Act: A general equilibrium analysis
by Quigley, John M. & Swoboda, Aaron M.
- 319-344 Endogenous open space amenities in a locational equilibrium
by Walsh, Randy
- 345-371 Immigration and housing rents in American cities
by Saiz, Albert
- 372-387 Economic geography, fertility and migration
by Sato, Yasuhiro
January 2007, Volume 61, Issue 1
- 1-20 State government cash and in-kind benefits: Intergovernmental fiscal transfers and cross-program substitution
by Marton, James & Wildasin, David E.
- 21-44 A simple theory of smart growth and sprawl
by Turner, Matthew A.
- 45-63 Teardowns and land values in the Chicago metropolitan area
by Dye, Richard F. & McMillen, Daniel P.
- 64-70 Fiscal decentralization and economic growth reconsidered
by Thornton, John
- 71-85 The role of information externalities and scale economies in home mortgage lending decisions
by Blackburn, McKinley & Vermilyea, Todd
- 86-111 Smart Cafe Cities: Testing human capital externalities in the Boston metropolitan area
by Fu, Shihe
- 112-128 Cities, matching and the productivity gains of agglomeration
by Andersson, Fredrik & Burgess, Simon & Lane, Julia I.
- 129-151 Out of control: What can we learn from the end of Massachusetts rent control?
by Sims, David P.
- 152-169 Looking for multiple equilibria when geography matters: German city growth and the WWII shock
by Bosker, Maarten & Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc
- 170-192 The impact of Superfund sites on local property values: Are all sites the same?
by Kiel, Katherine A. & Williams, Michael
November 2006, Volume 60, Issue 3
- 357-371 Climatic change and rural-urban migration: The case of sub-Saharan Africa
by Barrios, Salvador & Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, Eric
- 372-398 Preserving religious identity through education: Economic analysis and evidence from the US
by Cohen-Zada, Danny
- 399-417 Capital indivisibility and tax competition: Are there too many business areas when some of them are empty?
by Jayet, Hubert & Paty, Sonia
- 418-442 An integrated model of downtown parking and traffic congestion
by Arnott, Richard & Inci, Eren
- 443-462 Looking across borders: A test of spatial policy interdependence using local government efficiency ratings
by Geys, Benny
- 463-483 The effect of government highway spending on road users' congestion costs
by Winston, Clifford & Langer, Ashley
- 484-497 On the incentives to experiment in federations
by Kotsogiannis, Christos & Schwager, Robert
- 498-518 Economic geography and endogenous determination of transport technology
by Takahashi, Takaaki
- 519-534 Property tax and urban sprawl: Theory and implications for US cities
by Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves
- 535-557 Housing-choice hindrances and urban spatial structure: Evidence from matched location and location-preference data in Chinese cities
by Zheng, Siqi & Fu, Yuming & Liu, Hongyu
September 2006, Volume 60, Issue 2
- 139-161 Why do cities pay more? An empirical examination of some competing theories of the urban wage premium
by Yankow, Jeffrey J.
- 162-184 Cities and the growth of wages among young workers: Evidence from the NLSY
by Wheeler, Christopher H.
- 185-209 Imperfect competition and congestion in the City
by de Palma, Andre & Proost, Stef
- 210-228 The impact of local predatory lending laws on the flow of subprime credit
by Ho, Giang & Pennington-Cross, Anthony
- 229-247 Airport capacity and congestion when carriers have market power
by Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin
- 248-263 How density economies in international transportation link the internal geography of trading partners
by Behrens, Kristian & Gaigne, Carl & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 264-283 Prices, capacities and service levels in a congestible Bertrand duopoly
by De Borger, Bruno & Van Dender, Kurt
- 284-306 Impact fees and single-family home construction
by Burge, Gregory & Ihlanfeldt, Keith
- 307-326 Charter school performance in two large urban districts
by Zimmer, Ron & Buddin, Richard
- 327-349 Evaluating the impact of investment incentives: The case of Italy's Law 488/1992
by Bronzini, Raffaello & de Blasio, Guido
- 350-356 A note on unemployment and capital tax competition
by Ogawa, Hikaru & Sato, Yasuhiro & Tamai, Toshiki
July 2006, Volume 60, Issue 1
- 1-14 Metropolitan fragmentation, law enforcement effort and urban crime
by Wheaton, William C.
- 15-32 Beyond the Silicon Valley: University R&D and high-technology location
by Woodward, Douglas & Figueiredo, Octavio & Guimaraes, Paulo
- 33-49 Estimation of the bid rent function with the usage decision model
by Muto, Sachio
- 50-68 The sensitivity of homeowner leverage to the deductibility of home mortgage interest
by Hendershott, Patric H. & Pryce, Gwilym
- 69-95 Knowledge exchange, matching, and agglomeration
by Berliant, Marcus & Reed III, Robert R. & Wang, Ping
- 96-106 A park by any other name: National Park designation as a natural experiment in signaling
by Weiler, Stephan
- 107-123 Crime and ethics
by Conley, John P. & Wang, Ping
- 124-131 Compensating differentials and the social benefits of the NFL: A comment
by Coates, Dennis & Humphreys, Brad R. & Zimbalist, Andrew
- 132-138 Compensating differentials and the social benefit of the NFL: Reply
by Carlino, Gerald & Coulson, N. Edward
May 2006, Volume 59, Issue 3
- 331-351 The uncertain city: Competitive instability, skills, innovation and the strategy of agglomeration
by Strange, William & Hejazi, Walid & Tang, Jianmin
- 352-369 Competition in the public school sector: Evidence on strategic interaction among US school districts
by Rincke, Johannes
- 370-388 Poverty and crime in 19th century Germany
by Mehlum, Halvor & Miguel, Edward & Torvik, Ragnar
- 389-393 The core-periphery model: A note on the existence and uniqueness of short-run equilibrium
by Mossay, Pascal
- 394-419 Why do real estate brokers continue to discriminate? Evidence from the 2000 Housing Discrimination Study
by Zhao, Bo & Ondrich, Jan & Yinger, John
- 420-439 Acquisition of skills, labor subsidies, and agglomeration of firms
by Toulemonde, Eric
- 440-457 Zoning, TDRs and the density of development
by McConnell, Virginia & Walls, Margaret & Kopits, Elizabeth
- 458-475 Do the GSEs matter to low-income housing markets? An assessment of the effects of the GSE loan purchase goals on California housing outcomes
by Bostic, Raphael W. & Gabriel, Stuart A.
March 2006, Volume 59, Issue 2
- 189-208 Uncertainty and the timing of an urban congestion relief investment.: The no-land case
by Saphores, Jean-Daniel M. & Boarnet, Marlon G.
- 209-235 Labor income, housing prices, and homeownership
by Davidoff, Thomas
- 236-251 "Will I see you in September?" An economic explanation for the standard school calendar
by Fischel, William A.
- 252-258 A note on tax competition, attachment to home, and underprovision of public goods
by Ogura, Laudo M.
- 259-284 Defining neighborhood boundaries: Are census tracts obsolete?
by Clapp, John M. & Wang, Yazhen
- 285-299 Proximity benefits and voting on stadium and arena subsidies
by Coates, Dennis & Humphreys, Brad R.
- 300-316 Timeliness and agglomeration
by Harrigan, James & Venables, Anthony J.
- 317-329 Federal tax autonomy and the limits of cooperation
by Kessing, Sebastian G. & Konrad, Kai A. & Kotsogiannis, Christos
January 2006, Volume 59, Issue 1
- 1-31 House price uncertainty, timing of development, and vacant land prices: Evidence for real options in Seattle
by Cunningham, Christopher R.
- 32-53 Expenditure spillovers and fiscal interactions: Empirical evidence from local governments in Spain
by Sole-Olle, Albert
- 54-74 Capital tax competition under a common currency
by Makris, Miltiadis
- 75-103 School's out... forever: A study of juvenile crime, at-risk youths and teacher strikes
by Luallen, Jeremy
- 104-120 Driving forces for consolidation or fragmentation of the US water utility industry: A cost function approach with endogenous output
by Torres, Marcelo & Morrison Paul, Catherine J.
- 121-141 The efficiency and distributional impacts of alternative anti-sprawl policies
by Bento, Antonio M. & Franco, Sofia F. & Kaffine, Daniel
- 142-170 Duality in comparative statics in rental housing markets with indivisibilities
by Kaneko, Mamoru & Ito, Tamon & Osawa, Yu-ichi
- 171-188 Bankruptcy exemptions, credit history, and the mortgage market
by Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Elul, Ronel
November 2005, Volume 58, Issue 3
- 367-388 Second-best congestion pricing schemes in the monocentric city
by Verhoef, Erik T.
- 389-420 How did location affect adoption of the commercial Internet? Global village vs. urban leadership
by Forman, Chris & Goldfarb, Avi & Greenstein, Shane
- 421-436 The effect of rent control on commute times
by Krol, Robert & Svorny, Shirley
- 437-454 The commuting time paradox
by Van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet
- 455-473 Dynamics of the urban zoning structure: An empirical investigation of zoning change
by Munneke, Henry J.
- 474-487 House prices and consumer welfare
by Bajari, Patrick & Benkard, C. Lanier & Krainer, John
- 488-512 Concentration of competing retail stores
by Konishi, Hideo
- 513-536 Urban effects on participation and wages: Are there gender differences?
by Phimister, Euan
- 537-554 Racial gaps in the transition to first-time homeownership: The role of residential location
by Dawkins, Casey J.
September 2005, Volume 58, Issue 2
- 177-202 The effects of living wage laws: Evidence from failed and derailed living wage campaigns
by Adams, Scott & Neumark, David
- 203-229 Selling a cheaper mousetrap: Wal-Mart's effect on retail prices
by Basker, Emek
- 230-249 Valuing health effects of air pollution--Focus on concentration-response functions
by Samakovlis, Eva & Huhtala, Anni & Bellander, Tom & Svartengren, Magnus
- 250-272 The effects of car access on employment outcomes for welfare recipients
by Gurley, Tami & Bruce, Donald
- 273-288 The relationship between firm mobility and tax level: Empirical evidence of fiscal competition between local governments
by Carlsen, Fredrik & Langset, Bjorg & Rattso, Jorn
- 289-303 Income sorting: Measurement and decomposition
by Davidoff, Thomas
- 304-337 Cities and cultures
by Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Peri, Giovanni
- 338-366 Where do firms locate? Testing competing models of agglomeration
by LaFountain, Courtney
July 2005, Volume 58, Issue 1
- 1-10 More evidence on the spatial scale of cities
by McGrath, Daniel T.
- 11-23 Land taxation and the Henry George theorem under uncertainty
by Lee, Kangoh
- 24-44 Market size and industry location: Traded vs non-traded goods
by Behrens, Kristian
- 45-61 Population concentration, urbanization, and demographic transition
by Sato, Yasuhiro & Yamamoto, Kazuhiro
- 62-90 Spatial mismatch, transport mode and search decisions in England
by Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves
- 91-113 Race, space, and unemployment duration
by Dawkins, Casey J. & Shen, Qing & Sanchez, Thomas W.
- 114-136 Portfolio choices for homeowners
by Hu, Xiaoqing
- 137-155 A simple model of economic geography a la Helpman-Tabuchi
by Murata, Yasusada & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 156-176 Labor income uncertainty, skewness and homeownership: A panel data study for Germany and Spain
by Diaz-Serrano, Luis
May 2005, Volume 57, Issue 3
- 371-390 Urban growth controls and intercity commuting
by Ogura, Laudo M.
- 391-418 The religious factor in private education
by Cohen-Zada, Danny & Justman, Moshe
- 419-431 Property taxation and local public spending: the renter effect
by Oates, Wallace E.