Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations** This paper has been replicated
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Jaffe, A.B. & Trajtenberg, M., 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," Papers 14-92, Tel Aviv.
- Adam B. Jaffe & Manuel Trajtenberg & Rebecca Henderson, 1992. "Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations," NBER Working Papers 3993, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carpenter, Mark P. & Narin, Francis, 1983. "Validation study: Patent citations as indicators of science and foreign dependence," World Patent Information, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 180-185.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I & Nadiri, M Ishaq, 1988.
"Interindustry R&D Spillovers, Rates of Return, and Production in High-Tech Industries,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 429-434, May.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1988. "Interindustry R&D Spillovers, Rates Of Return, and Production In High-Tech Industries," NBER Working Papers 2554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Bernstein & Ishaq Nadiri, 1988. "Interindustry R&D Spillovers, Rates of Return, and Production in High-Tech Industries," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 88-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Chen-Lung Chin & Picheng Lee & Hsin-Yi Chi & Asokan Anandarajan, 2006. "Patent Citation, R&D Spillover, and Tobin's Q: Evidence from Taiwan Semiconductor Industry," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 67-84, February.
- Anupam Jena & Casey Mulligan & Tomas J. Philipson & Eric Sun, 2008. "The Value of Life in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 14157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. J. W. Tussen & R. K. Buter & Th. N. van Leeuwen, 2000. "Technological Relevance of Science: An Assessment of Citation Linkages between Patents and Research Papers," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 47(2), pages 389-412, February.
- O'Hearn, Timothy J., 2000. "The reason for the patent wars," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 33-42.
- Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Siebert, Ralph & Tombak, Mihkel, 2000. "Strategic Choice of Partners: Research Joint Ventures and Market Power," CEPR Discussion Papers 2617, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Franco Malerba & Maria Mancusi & Fabio Montobbio, 2013.
"Innovation, international R&D spillovers and the sectoral heterogeneity of knowledge flows,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(4), pages 697-722, December.
- Franco Malerba & Maria Luisa Mancusi & Fabio Montobbio, 2007. "Innovation, international R&D Spillovers and the sectoral heterogeneity of knowledge flows," KITeS Working Papers 204, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2007.
- G Cameron, 1996. "Innovation and Economic Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp0277, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Franck Paolucci, 2007. "Des contraintes aux contributions des investissements en R&D aux Etats-Unis," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-16, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Dennis W. Carlton & Michael Waldman, 2002.
"The Strategic Use of Tying to Preserve and Create Market Power in Evolving Industries,"
RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 33(2), pages 194-220, Summer.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Michael Waldman, 1998. "The Strategic Use Of Tying To Preserve And Create Market Power In Evolving Industries," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 145, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Michael Waldman, 1998. "The Strategic Use of Tying to Preserve and Create Market Power in Evolving Industries," NBER Working Papers 6831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Toro GonzÃ¡lez & José Mola Ávila & Vanessa Angulo Carvajal & Martha Castro Porto & José Manuel Gómez & Marlis Angulo Vásquez, 2015. "El impacto tecnolÃ³gico de la innovaciÃ³n en la industria naval: El Caso de Cotecmar," Revista EconomÃa y RegiÃ³n, Universidad TecnolÃ³gica de BolÃvar, vol. 9(2), pages 147-167, December.
- Eduardo Pol & Peter Carroll & Paul Robertson, 2001. "A New Taxonomy of Economic sectors With a View to Policy Implications," Economics Working Papers WP01-01, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Martin Meyer, 2000. "Patent Citations in a Novel Field of Technology — What Can They Tell about Interactions between Emerging Communities of Science and Technology?," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 48(2), pages 151-178, September.
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2011.
"Filing strategies and patent value,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 539-561, February.
- Bruno VAN POTTELSBERGHE & Nicolas VAN ZEEBROECK, 2008. "Filing Strategies and Patent Value," EcoMod2008 23800148, EcoMod.
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2011. "Filing strategies and patent value," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/60731, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno & van Zeebroeck, Nicolas, 2008. "Filing Strategies and Patent Value," CEPR Discussion Papers 6821, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2008. "Filing strategies and patent value," Working Papers CEB 08-016.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Harhoff, Dietmar, 1991. "R&D incentives and spillovers in a two-industry model," ZEW Discussion Papers 91-06, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Didier, Tatiana & Pinat, Magali, 2014. "Can Latin America tap the globalization upside ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6837, The World Bank.
- Leibowicz, Benjamin D., 2018. "Welfare improvement windows for innovation policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 390-398.
- Boyack, Kevin W. & Klavans, Richard, 2008. "Measuring science–technology interaction using rare inventor–author names," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 173-182.
- Gurgul, Henryk & Lach, Łukasz, 2012. "Technological progress and economic growth: evidence from Poland," MPRA Paper 52279, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2011. "The puzzle of patent value indicators," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 33-62.
- Silipo, Damiano Bruno & Weiss, Avi, 2005. "Cooperation and competition in an R&D market with spillovers," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 41-57, March.
ReplicationThis item has been replicated by:
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
- Geographic Localization of Knowledge Spillovers as Evidenced by Patent Citations (QJE 1993) in ReplicationWiki
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:108:y:1993:i:3:p:577-598.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.