Reading ListsYou can now manage reading lists on IDEAS, be it for a course you teach or on a specific topic. Specifically, this allows to put in one place all the relevant publications indexed in RePEc. To create such a reading list, use this online tool.
There are various advantages to create a reading list here:
- You may not have a web page handy to put the reading list up, or may not know how to do it. The script provided above should make it easier.
- Your reading list will point to URLs (web addresses) that are permanent.
- If you have some access restricted articles, IDEAS will try and find freely available working papers.
- If you list working papers, IDEAS will add links to their article version once published.
- Your reading list will be mentioned on the abstract pages and the JEL code pages.
Topical Reading Lists
- Canadian Macro Study Group , managed by Christian Zimmermann.
- Data import and export modules for Stata, managed by Sergiy Radyakin.
- Documents related to the workings of RePEc., managed by Jonas Holmström.
- Economic Growth, managed by Dietrich Vollrath.
- Economic Logic blog, managed by Jeffrey Scot Banks.
- Historical Economic Geography, managed by Joan R. Rosés.
- Indonesia, managed by Rasyad A. Parinduri.
- Meta-Analysis in Economics, managed by Tomas Havranek.
- Online Marketing and Advertising, managed by Ron Berman.
- Papers and articles using the American Time Use Survey (ATUS), managed by Christian Zimmermann.
- Papers using RePEc data, managed by Christian Zimmermann.
- Quantitative Macroeconomics and Real Business Cycles (QM&RBC), managed by Christian Zimmermann.
- Rankings of Economists, Economics Departments and Economics Journals, managed by Christian Zimmermann.
- Recognized plagiarism, managed by Christian Zimmermann.
- Recursive Macroeconomic Theory, managed by Christian Zimmermann.
- SOEP based publications, managed by Uta Rahmann.
- Socio-economics of Fisheries and Aquaculture, managed by António Brandão Moniz.
- Strategic Interaction: Signaling/Cheap Talk, managed by Shuya Latias Li.
- Studies on the automobile industry, managed by António Brandão Moniz.
- Technology Assessment, managed by António Brandão Moniz.
Course Reading Lists
- Advanced Monetary Theory and Policy (ECON 447), taught by Christian Zimmermann at University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Econometría Aplicada II, taught by Pablo Pincheira at Universidad de Chile, Facultad de Economía y Negocios.
- European Public Finance (ECON-O-403), taught by Gaëtan J.A. Nicodème at Université Libre de Bruxelles, Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management.
- Industrial Sociology (FCT-UNL), taught by António Brandão Moniz at Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia, Centro de Investigação em Inovação Empresarial e do Trabalho (IET).
- Labor Economics (ECON 431), taught by Joseph Marchand at University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Mondialisation, taught by Christian Calmès at Université du Québec en Outaouais (UQO), Départment des sciences administratives.
- Socio-Economics of Innovation, taught by António Brandão Moniz at Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia, Centro de Investigação em Inovação Empresarial e do Trabalho (IET).