Online Marketing and AdvertisingThese are publications indexed on RePEc about the above topic. This reading list is managed by Ron Berman (who can update the reading list here). You can also create your own reading list here. This page is updated in the first days of each month, at least.
Research related to different aspects of online consumer behavior, online advertising and online marketing
Relevant JEL codes for this reading list are:
- Online consumer browsing, searching and buying behaviors
- Economics of different advertising technologies, including search engine marketing through keyword auctions, search engine optimization and content creation
- Advertiser strategies in online vs. offline promotion
- Varian, Hal R., 2007. "Position auctions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1163-1178, December.
- Benjamin Edelman & Michael Ostrovsky & Michael Schwarz, 2007.
"Internet Advertising and the Generalized Second-Price Auction: Selling Billions of Dollars Worth of Keywords,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 242-259, March.
- Benjamin Edelman & Michael Ostrovsky & Michael Schwarz, 2005. "Internet Advertising and the Generalized Second Price Auction: Selling Billions of Dollars Worth of Keywords," NBER Working Papers 11765, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Song Yao & Carl F. Mela, 2008. "A Dynamic Model of Sponsored Search Advertising," Working Papers 08-16, NET Institute, revised Sep 2008.
- Susan Athey & Glenn Ellison, 2009.
"Position Auctions with Consumer Search,"
NBER Working Papers
15253, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.