Documents related to the workings of RePEc.These are publications indexed on RePEc about the above topic. This reading list is managed by Jonas Holmström (who can update the reading list here). You can also create your own reading list here. This page is updated in the first days of each month, at least.
Contains working papers and articles related to the creation and running of RePEc. The list also contains documents written based on data collected from RePEc's different services.
Relevant JEL codes for this reading list are:
Working papers and articles about RePEc and NEP
Here is a list of documents mostly related to RePEc but also to the related services such as NEP. A number of documents about RePEc had been written by Thomas Krichel and published mostly in library and information science journals. You will find most of these documents listed on the CV of Thomas Krichel.
- Christian Zimmermann, 1997. "Step-by-step instructions for the creation of a RePEc archive," RePEc and ReDIf documentation stepbystep, RePEc Team.
- Christian Zimmermann, 1998. "Tips and tricks for RePEc archive maintainers," RePEc and ReDIf documentation maintain, RePEc Team.
- Jose Manuel Barrueco Cruz & Thomas Krichel, 1999. "Distributed Cataloging on the Internet: the RePEc project," RePEc and ReDIf documentation jagt, RePEc Team.
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2005.
"The Economics of Open Bibliographic Data Provision,"
2005-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2009. "The Economics of Open Bibliographic Data Provision," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 143-152, March.
- Thomas Krichel, 1998. "Access to Scientific Literature on the WWW: the RePEc concept," RePEc and ReDIf documentation concepts, RePEc Team.
- Jose Manuel Barrueco Cruz & Thomas Krichel, 1999. "Cataoging Economics preprints: an introduction to the RePEc project," RePEc and ReDIf documentation shankari, RePEc Team.
- Sune Karlsson & Thomas Krichel, 1999. "RePEc and S-WoPEc: Internet access to electronic preprints in Economics," RePEc and ReDIf documentation lindi, RePEc Team.
- Harin, Alexander, 2006. "Scientific Revolution? A Farewell to EconWPA. MPRA is welcome," MPRA Paper 71, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernardo Batiz-Lazo & Thomas Krichel, 2005. "On-line distribution of working papers through NEP: A Brief Business History," Economic History 0505002, EconWPA.
- Christian Zimmermann, 2007.
"Academic Rankings with RePEc,"
2007-36, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Marco Novarese & Christian Zimmermann, 2008. "Heterodox Economics and Dissemination of Research through the Internet: the Experience of RePEc and NEP," Working papers 2008-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Mishra, SK, 2008. "On the optimality of academic rankings of regions with RePEc data," MPRA Paper 11098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heinrich W. Ursprung & Markus Zimmer, 2007. "Who is the "Platz-Hirsch" of the German Economics Profession? A Citation Analysis," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 227(2), pages 187-208, April.
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2009. "World-Leading Research and its Measurement," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 887, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Novarese, Marco & Wilson, Chris M., 2013. "Being in the Right Place: A Natural Field Experiment on List Position and Consumer Choice," MPRA Paper 48074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
All software components related to RePEc can be found in the RePEc scripts archive
Working papers and articles about Scientific Publishing
The documents in this section may not deal directly with RePEc, however they deal with scientific publishing and with publishing in economics.
- William L. Goffe & Robert P. Parks, 1997. "The Future Information Infrastructure in Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 75-94, Summer.
- Hal R. Varian, 1997. "The AEA's Electronic Publishing Plans: A Progress Report," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 95-104, Summer.