Scientific Revolution? A Farewell to EconWPA. MPRA is welcome
A new approach is presented. It is based on a generalization of a breach of a term of contract and on the economic uncertainty principle. Problems, which can be solved, research fields, which can be augmented or created, and fields of applications in practical economy are reviewed. The role of information media is described.
|Date of creation:||03 Oct 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Patrick J. McEwan & Miguel Urquiola, 2003.
"The Central Role of Noise in Evaluating Interventions that Use Test Scores to Rank Schools,"
NBER Working Papers
10118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth Y. Chay & Patrick J. McEwan & Miguel Urquiola, 2005. "The Central Role of Noise in Evaluating Interventions That Use Test Scores to Rank Schools," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1237-1258, September.
- John Quiggin, 2005.
"The precautionary principle in environmental policy and the theory of choice under uncertainty,"
Murray-Darling Program Working Papers
WPM05_3, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Quiggin, John, 2005. "The Precautionary Principle in Environmental Policy and the Theory of Choice under Uncertainty," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 149847, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Schoemaker, Paul J H, 1982. "The Expected Utility Model: Its Variants, Purposes, Evidence and Limitations," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 20(2), pages 529-63, June.
- John Quiggin & Robert G. Chambers, 2005.
"Economists and uncertainty,"
Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers
WP2R05, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Quiggin, John, 2005. "Economists and Uncertainty," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151169, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
7656, David K. Levine.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-91, March.
- Daniel Kahneman & Richard H. Thaler, 2006. "Anomalies: Utility Maximization and Experienced Utility," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 221-234, Winter.
- William Goetzmann & Roger Ibbotson, 2005. "History and the Equity Risk Premium," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm448, Yale School of Management.
- Capuano, Christian, 2006. "Strategic noise traders and liquidity pressure with a physically deliverable futures contract," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-14.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.