Principle of Uncertain Future
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Harin, 2005. "A new approach to solve old problems," Game Theory and Information 0505005, EconWPA.
- Carmela Di Mauro & Anna Maffioletti, 2004. "Attitudes to risk and attitudes to uncertainty: experimental evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 357-372.
- Helga Fehr-Duda & Marc Schürer & Renate Schubert, 2006. "What Determines the Shape of the Probability Weighting Function?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 06/54, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- John Hey, 2005. "Why We Should Not Be Silent About Noise," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 8(4), pages 325-345, December.
- Hey, John D & Orme, Chris, 1994. "Investigating Generalizations of Expected Utility Theory Using Experimental Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1291-1326, November.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:28:y:2004:i:11:p:a0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Capuano, Christian, 2006. "Strategic noise traders and liquidity pressure with a physically deliverable futures contract," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-14.
- Alexander Harin, 2004.
"Arrangement infringement possibility approach: some economic features of large-scale events,"
AccessEcon, vol. 28(11), pages 1.
- Alexander Harin, 2004. "Arrangement Infringement Possibility Approach: Some Economic Features of Large-Scale Events," Risk and Insurance 0409002, EconWPA.
- Alexander Harin, 2006. "Economic uncertainty principle?," Working Papers halshs-00090791, HAL.
- Tversky, Amos & Wakker, Peter, 1995. "Risk Attitudes and Decision Weights," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(6), pages 1255-1280, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harin, Alexander, 2011.
"Теоремы О Существовании Разрывов На Числовых Отрезках И В Шкале Вероятностей И Некоторые Возможности Их Применения
[Theorems of existence of the ruptures in numerical segments and in the probabilit," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 5-7.
- Alexander HARIN, 2014. "Partially Unforeseen Events. Corrections and Correcting Formulae for Forecasts," Expert Journal of Economics, Sprint Investify, vol. 2(2), pages 69-79.
- Harin, Alexander, 2014. "General correcting formulae for forecasts," MPRA Paper 55283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsuncertainty; risk; market; banking; industry; development; investments; insurance; utility;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- D - Microeconomics
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2006-12-22 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2006-12-22 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-UPT-2006-12-22 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:wuwpmi:harin_alexander.34115-061203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov). General contact details of provider: http://spz.socionet.ru/archives/ .