Principle of Uncertain Future
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John D. Hey, 2018. "Why We Should Not Be Silent About Noise," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Experiments in Economics Decision Making and Markets, chapter 13, pages 309-329, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Alexander Harin, 2005. "A new approach to solve old problems," Game Theory and Information 0505005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmela Di Mauro & Anna Maffioletti, 2004. "Attitudes to risk and attitudes to uncertainty: experimental evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 357-372.
- Helga Fehr-Duda & Marc Schürer & Renate Schubert, 2006. "What Determines the Shape of the Probability Weighting Function?," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 06/54, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- John D. Hey & Chris Orme, 2018.
"Investigating Generalizations Of Expected Utility Theory Using Experimental Data,"
World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Experiments in Economics Decision Making and Markets, chapter 3, pages 63-98,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Hey, John D & Orme, Chris, 1994. "Investigating Generalizations of Expected Utility Theory Using Experimental Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1291-1326, November.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:28:y:2004:i:11:p:a0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Capuano, Christian, 2006. "Strategic noise traders and liquidity pressure with a physically deliverable futures contract," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-14.
- Alexander Harin, 2004.
"Arrangement infringement possibility approach: some economic features of large-scale events,"
Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 28(11), pages 1.
- Alexander Harin, 2004. "Arrangement Infringement Possibility Approach: Some Economic Features of Large-Scale Events," Risk and Insurance 0409002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Harin, 2006. "Economic uncertainty principle?," Working Papers halshs-00090791, HAL.
- Tversky, Amos & Wakker, Peter, 1995. "Risk Attitudes and Decision Weights," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(6), pages 1255-1280, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harin, Alexander, 2011. "Теоремы О Существовании Разрывов На Числовых Отрезках И В Шкале Вероятностей И Некоторые Возможности Их Применения [Theorems of existence of the ruptures in numerical segments and in the probabilit," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 5-7.
- Harin, Alexander, 2018. "Forbidden zones for the expectation of a random variable. New version 1," MPRA Paper 84248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander HARIN, 2014. "Partially Unforeseen Events. Corrections and Correcting Formulae for Forecasts," Expert Journal of Economics, Sprint Investify, vol. 2(2), pages 69-79.
- Harin, Alexander, 2019. "Behavioral sciences and auto-transformations. Introduction," MPRA Paper 97344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harin, Alexander, 2014. "General correcting formulae for forecasts," MPRA Paper 55283, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsuncertainty; risk; market; banking; industry; development; investments; insurance; utility;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- D - Microeconomics
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IAS-2006-12-22 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2006-12-22 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-UPT-2006-12-22 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:wuwpmi:harin_alexander.34115-061203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov). General contact details of provider: http://spz.socionet.ru/archives/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.