A Rational Irrational Man?
A man is a key subject of economics. “A man is irrational” - this opinion can be made from Allais paradox, risk aversion and other well-known fundamental problems. For a long time, this opinion was a barrier to proper solution of these problems and the development of the economics. A radically new way is proposed to solve them and remove this barrier. The way is the generalization of a breach of a term of contract.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gowdy, John & Erickson, Jon, 2005.
"Ecological economics at a crossroads,"
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 17-20, April.
- Quiggin, John, 2005.
"The Precautionary Principle in Environmental Policy and the Theory of Choice under Uncertainty,"
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers
149847, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- John Quiggin, 2005. "The precautionary principle in environmental policy and the theory of choice under uncertainty," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WPM05_3, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Massimo Egidi, 2005. "From Bounded Rationality to Behavioral Economics," Experimental 0507002, EconWPA.
- Guido Fioretti, 2002.
"Evidence Theory: A Mathematical Framework for Unpredictable Hypotheses,"
- Guido Fioretti, 2004. "Evidence Theory: A Mathematical Framework For Unpredictable Hypotheses," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 345-366, November.
- Tversky, Amos & Wakker, Peter, 1995. "Risk Attitudes and Decision Weights," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(6), pages 1255-80, November.
- Alexander Harin, 2005. "A new approach to solve old problems," Game Theory and Information 0505005, EconWPA.
- Carmela Di Mauro & Anna Maffioletti, 2004. "Attitudes to risk and attitudes to uncertainty: experimental evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 357-372.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nos:wuwpmi:harin_alexander.34115-060814. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sergei Parinov)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.