Evidence Theory: A Mathematical Framework for Unpredictable Hypotheses
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guido Fioretti, 2004. "Evidence Theory: A Mathematical Framework For Unpredictable Hypotheses," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 345-366, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilboa Itzhak & Schmeidler David, 1993. "Updating Ambiguous Beliefs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 33-49, February.
- Ford, J.L. & Ghose, S., 1995. "Ellsberg's Urns, Amiguity and Measures of Uncertainty: Some Experimental Evidence," Discussion Papers 95-12, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Sarin, Rakesh K & Wakker, Peter, 1992. "A Simple Axiomatization of Nonadditive Expected Utility," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(6), pages 1255-1272, November.
- Gilboa, Itzhak, 1987.
"Expected utility with purely subjective non-additive probabilities,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 65-88, February.
- Gilboa, Itzhak, 1985. "Expected Utility with Purely Subjective Non-Additive Probabilities," Foerder Institute for Economic Research Working Papers 275389, Tel-Aviv University > Foerder Institute for Economic Research.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-587, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
- Donald W. Katzner, 1986. "Potential Surprise, Potential Confirmation, and Probability," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 58-78, September.
- Ford, J.L. & Ghose, S., 1994. "Belief, Credibility, Disbelief, Possibility, Potential Surprise and Probability as Measures of Uncertainty: Some Experimental Evidence," Discussion Papers 94-22, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- J. L. Ford, 1987. "Economic Choice Under Uncertainty," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 170.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2009. "Either, Or. Exploration of an Emerging Decision Theory," MPRA Paper 12897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Harin, 2006. "A Rational Irrational Man?," Microeconomics harin_alexander.34115-060, Socionet.
More about this item
KeywordsShackle; Shafer; Cognition; Innovation; Biotechnology;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpex:0207001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.