Either, Or. Exploration of an Emerging Decision Theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gilboa Itzhak & Schmeidler David, 1993. "Updating Ambiguous Beliefs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 33-49, February.
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1992. "Advances in Prospect Theory: Cumulative Representation of Uncertainty," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 297-323, October.
- Guido Fioretti, 2004.
"Evidence Theory: A Mathematical Framework For Unpredictable Hypotheses,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 345-366, November.
- Guido Fioretti, 2002. "Evidence Theory: A Mathematical Framework for Unpredictable Hypotheses," Experimental 0207001, EconWPA.
- Levi, Ariel S. & Pryor, John B., 1987. "Use of the availability heuristic in probability estimates of future events: The effects of imagining outcomes versus imagining reasons," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 219-234, October.
- Loomes, Graham & Sugden, Robert, 1983. "A Rationale for Preference Reversal," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(3), pages 428-432, June.
- Guido Fioretti, 2001.
"A mathematical theory of evidence for G.L.S. Shackle,"
Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences,
Springer;Fondazione Rosselli, vol. 2(1), pages 77-98, March.
- Guido Fioretti, 2001. "A mathematical theory of evidence for G.L.S. Shackle," ICER Working Papers 03-2001, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Tversky, Amos & Thaler, Richard H, 1990. "Anomalies: Preference Reversals," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 201-211, Spring.
- Malhotra, Naresh K, 1982. " Information Load and Consumer Decision Making," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(4), pages 419-430, March.
- Tyszka, Tadeusz, 1998. "Two Pairs of Conflicting Motives in Decision Making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 189-211, June.
- Gilboa, Itzhak, 1987.
"Expected utility with purely subjective non-additive probabilities,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 65-88, February.
- Itzhak Gilboa, 1987. "Expected Utility with Purely Subjective Non-Additive Probabilities," Post-Print hal-00756291, HAL.
- Schmeidler, David, 1989.
"Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity,"
Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 571-587, May.
- David Schmeidler, 1989. "Subjective Probability and Expected Utility without Additivity," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7662, David K. Levine.
- Karni, Edi & Safra, Zvi, 1987. ""Preference Reversal' and the Observability of Preferences by Experimental Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 675-685, May.
- Ariely, Dan & Loewenstein, George & Prelec, Drazen, 2006. "Tom Sawyer and the construction of value," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 1-10, May.
- Guido Fioretti, 2009. "Evidence Theory As A Procedure For Handling Novel Events," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(2), pages 283-301, May.
- Phillips, Fred, 2002. "The distortion of criteria after decision-making," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 769-784, July.
More about this item
KeywordsRationality; Shackle; Shafer; Search for Dominant Structure; Differentiation -- Consolidation; Constraint Satisfaction Networks; Construction of Narratives;
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-09-05 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2009-09-05 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2009-09-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2009-09-05 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2009-09-05 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:12897. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .